Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Help With Migraines

freegirl

Spells and Prayers for Help With Migraines

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 am

I've been afflicted with migraines and poor sleep lately...

After finally having a good night thanks to pharmaceuticals I feel certain that at least some of this is enemy work, as the effect has been to make me too depleted to network effectively or even put much into my own spellwork. Just the bare minimum.

I always wear Protection oil and have Fiery Wall of Protection oil ordered. what else would be good?

and is there anything specifically for migraines and sleep? I am prone to these conditions anyway when the barometric pressure shifts although as I said I'm fairly certain some of this is enemy throwing at me.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells and Prayers for Help With Migraines

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:06 am

Willow Water (http://www.luckymojo.com/willowwater.html) is good for migraines, I have also used Peace Water (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html) mixed with 7-11 Holy oil.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:54 am

Thanks, very helpful! would you anoint yourself with it, or use it in a tea in some way?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Drinking nice soothing teas could help with the migraines while you also take cleansing baths and cleanse your place. Assuming of course, that you've handled the mundane, normal causes of such disturbances (ie seen a doctor etc).

Try leaving a cup of water near you bedside or underneath your bed to help protect and filter out any negativity while you sleep.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:14 pm

I have also followed the advice of ConjureMan which is very helpful and simple, place a glass of cool water near your bedside...works nicely.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:03 pm

I really like using lavender essential oil on my temples. Some people find that it helps relieve migraines. I find it really comforting even if I still have the migraine.

Any idea who the enemy might be?

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:59 am

Try drinking an infusion of lavender and rosemary. It usually works for me,but my headache are a combination of migraine and tension headache,not pure migraine.

lbcamera
Forum Member

Unread post by lbcamera » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:35 pm

Is there a particular herb I can use for Migraine headaches? I have a friend of mine who suffers terribly from this and has tried everything including a Neurogist.

Thank you so much
LB
Thank You Saint Anthony

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:44 am

You can use Blessing or Healing products on her. She can anoint her head with the oil, or if she lives far away from you, you can get a white skull candle and dress it with Blessing and Healing products, praying that her head will be healed.

Speaking as a nurse, she may wish to try working witha nutritionist to see if she has dietary triggers; most migraine sufferers do.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

lbcamera
Forum Member

Unread post by lbcamera » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 am

Thank you MaryBee I will most definitely mention that to her. Do you have a favorite Blessing or Healing oil to recommend that I can purchase at the
Lucky Mojo Curio?

My best to you
LB
Thank You Saint Anthony

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:18 am

We cannot prescribe herbs for medical conditions.

I recommend a Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez candle to get an accurate diagnosis and an effective treatment plan.

Keeping a migraine diary is extremely useful to identify triggers, including
foods,
drinks,
food additives,
artificial sweeteners,
hormone cycles,
sleep issues,
flashing lights,
scents or perfumes,
and other things that may start the migraine cycle. Not everyone's triggers are the same. Some things that trigger migraines in others (such as perfumes) never have triggered migraines in me, while other things which trigger epileptic seizures in some people (flashing lights, especially) fairly reliably trigger migraines in me.

As a long-time migraineur myself, i have identified my personal triggers, and try to avoid them. I have a buckeye nut as an old traditional amulet against headache. I also recommend asking the doctor about triptan drugs, such as Maxalt. Amerge, Imitrex, et al. I have tried almost every herb and natural remedy recommended and none of them have worked for me like these triptan drugs do.
catherine yronwode

lbcamera
Forum Member

Unread post by lbcamera » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:34 am

That's great info cat you did mention on the show that you suffered from migraines.

Thank you!
LB
Thank You Saint Anthony

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 am

Yes, i have mentioned it on the radio show. :-)
catherine yronwode

sealuvr70
Forum Member

Unread post by sealuvr70 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:47 am

Hello all! :) ( I hope this is the right form & way to ask for advice, if it is not, please forgive me and let me know. Thank you)

I need money. (don't we all? :) )

Long story short: I suffer from serious migraines. Was in school full time, lived on financial aide. Migraines keep me from working and I had to drop out of school due to the migraines. ( sound, light, touch sensitive & vomiting) Little relief but sleeping helps.

Live with boyfriend, but very, very difficult times have fallen upon us. Every time we get a smidge ahead, we get knocked back down. We decided due to my health issues to move me back home, we tried to do an online fund-raiser-- failed miserably. (Live in FL, home is CO.)

I have tried a few different money attracting spells and praying. A broom spell, a candle spell, a hoodoo doll spell & pray daily to different Saints. I check my Tarot almost daily, as well as my pendulum, they say (since January) that money/good news is coming, yet little has shown up.

Oh and boyfriend says this money situation is because the Universe does this to him every few years, he loses everything & is homeless, it's his "karma".

I don't know what to do, or what I am doing wrong. I tried to contact two AIRR workers for help (when I had some $$) but didn't get responses. I'd like advice as to what I should try or do, please. I want to succeed and not be homeless again. Thank you for time & attention, forgive my 'long winded request.

P.S: it is my intention to take Miss Cat's correspondence course. Can't wait!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:25 am

I think your boyfriend has a mental block against having money. Many people think that material success is not "spiritual," and his statements about the "universe" causing him to lose everything and become homeless every few years because of his "bad karma" make me think that he is the one dragging you down. It's not normal to accept homelessness; don't get sucked into this mindset. You don't necessarily have to leave him; just tune him out when he starts talking this way.

I changed the title of your post to reflect what I believe is the real issue.

Have you applied for disability from Social Security or assistance from your state? You also need to see a health professional to see if your migraines can be controlled.

You can apply to be on the Lucky Mojo Radio hour this Sunday for a free reading, and ask for prayer at the Crystal Silence League.

If you can get a few bucks together, order a 13-herb bath to clear away any crossed conditions (from inside or outside) and some Wealthy Way oil to put you on the road to wealth. You might also try Crown of Success for academic and career success.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

sealuvr70
Forum Member

Unread post by sealuvr70 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:49 am

Thank you so much for your reply Mama Micki!

Also, I wanted to say, but didn't in my original post due to it being so long winded. I have seen several Doc's about my migraines, and I am told the same thing; it's due to hormones it should change when you finish/go through menopause. Which is great, but doesn't help me now, since there is NO medication that helps the pain- and believe me I've tried many. :?

I haven't applied to S.S. because if the migraines DO quit after menopause, isn't that considered a temporary condition? I have also asked for help locally & federally, but am denied as I am a "healthy, able bodied" woman with no children. It's been very frustrating as this has been a over 2 year issue. Anyway, thank you again!

I will try to get some Wealthy Way oil and see if I can get on the list for Sunday. I am doing my best to not be sucked in my BF's beliefs, I don't agree with them and when I move out to CO, I believe things will turn around for me. I just need to get there, LOL! :) He & I will be just friends then. I

Thank you again for your kind words and advice! Have a blessed day, M

PS: I have the 13 herb bath, I bought it for the class. I will use it. And I have a Crown of Success mojo bag I bought from ya'll last year, I'll recharge it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:30 am

You might also consider Road Opener and praying to St. Christopher to help with your move to Colorado.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Wild at Heart
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Try Money Drawing products instead of Wealthy Way- while both draw money, WW is "flashier" and right now it seems like you could really just use money any way it comes.

One thing that really stood out to me in your original post is that you said you do divination with your pendulum and your tarot cards daily, or almost daily: this shows that you have not learned to let the work go, and through this you could be slowing manifestation down. Limit yourself to once a week, and then twice a month, and then once a month. Ideally, you should only need to check in once every two-to-four months, unless something significant happens in your life (such as acquiring a job, a new income source, finally being able to move).

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:11 pm

I recommend Wealthy Way instead of Money Drawing because of personal experience. Your mileage will vary.

Wild at Heart, thanks for giving me credit, but I think the ideas you mentioned are from a post in another thread by someone else.

Getting a reading from someone else is often better because in reading for yourself, it's harder to be objective.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Wild at Heart
Forum Member

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Ah, I must have! I swore there was a post I was looking at that mentioned it, ah well. Come to think of it, maybe I was reading two threads at once again! I have used and enjoyed the WW products from LM as well.

sealuvr70
Forum Member

Unread post by sealuvr70 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:39 pm

Thank you both, Mama Micki & Wild at Heart, very much for your reply's. I will heed your advice and do just that; get a reading from someone else & slow down on doing my own.

Wealthy Way has been ordered.

Thank you for your kindness.

Blessings,

M

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:01 pm

This is really great advice above. I would also look into some healing herbs and roots from here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

In addition to the medical treatment you are already seeking, Lucky Mojo does have a healing section, in addition to the herbs and roots.

In so far as your guy, I have advice that is just blunt. If he is making you this stressed out, and you are supporting him, he needs to get kicked to the curb, and you need a Cut and Clear.

Be Blessed!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm

1) Migraines:

I have suffered from migraines since the age of 12. They have been both hormonal and also related to lack of sleep, flashing light triggers, etc. I was told that 65% of women cease having migraines at menopause. I was one of unlucky 15% for whom migraines have continued. Yet i still work a full day, lift, carry, write, talk on the phone, participate in politics, run a shop, reply to text queries, and co-host a weekly radio show.

My migraines are SEVERE and FREQUENT.

How do i get by?

A) I have courage. I am not a quitter.

B) I have bravery. I refuse to let this condition master my will. I want a normal life and will fight to get it.

C) I recognize this as a CHRONIC ILLNESS. It can be ameliorated but not cured, so you have to learn to live with it.

D) I never give up. I have been through dozens of medications, some with horrible side-effects. I found what works for me 70% of the time. That means i have 70% fewer down days.The other 30%? Well, i know i tried my best, so i just wait it out, often with sleep.

E) I joined a migraine support group. I am not in one now, but an online support community changed my entire attitude toward migraines about 15 years ago and i benefitted greatly from sharing stories, home-remedies, and sympathy with others. Sometimes i only went online for sympathy. Other times i felt great and went online to offer sympathy. I learned about frozen peas, and Nyquil, and the subtle differences between Imitrex, Amerge, and Maxalt in that support group. I learned about potentiating triptan drugs with Sudafed and coffee. I learned how to rate my pain on a scale of one to ten. I learned that i am a "classic" migraineur, with elaborate visual auras, that perfume is NOT one of my triggers, that aged cheese is NOT one of my triggers, and that i am far from the only migraineur who feels the aura coming on and somehow backs out of taking the medications until reaching a pain level of four to six, which is stupid. I learned a lot, and i am willing to share what i know with others. Every migraine support group, online or in person, is a place to learn from your elders, some of whom have struggled with this disease for decades.

You are only in your early 40s according to your forum bio page. You need to get your migraines under control. Migraines increase your risk of stroke by 15%. Don't go down that route. Go to a headache clinic. Try making a trigger-diary, try triptans, try potentiated triptans, try opioids, try anti-seizure meds, try anti-depressants. Something -- or more likely some combination of things -- will work at least 50% of the time. If you get back 50% of your life, create a wonderful self-employed business with a non-migraining partner and start making, doing, selling, and BEING yourself.

2) Your guy is a loser.
catherine yronwode

sealuvr70
Forum Member

Unread post by sealuvr70 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 am

Thank you both, Miss Tami & Miss Cat, for responding to my problem. I will take both of your advice. The cut & clear is a little hard to do at the moment, as I am still living with him & not making a living, yet. However, once I do have the money to move home, I think the cut & clear is a great idea!
Miss Cat, I had no idea you too are a migraine sufferer. I agree with you whole heartedly, I want my life back, and I'm going to do everything I can to make it so! I have been through much of the testing you mentioned, but will find a support group asap. :)
Thank you all so very much! Knowing I'm not "alone" is a great feeling. My sincerest gratitude,
M

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:55 am

Cut and Clear cuts emotional ties so you can move on. It does not necessarily eliminate the person from your life, just his or her negative effect on it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

missy31
Forum Member

Unread post by missy31 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:03 pm

Sealuvr70,

This is just a thought and may not pertain to you but I have dealt with migraines since the age of five. When I get them I am unable to function at all. I don't know what your doctors have tried for you or if you maybe on a estrogen based birth control. In my situation any birth control with estrogen in it causes migraines more frequently. Maybe something to look into if it applys. Good luck!

Laila
HRCC Student

Unread post by Laila » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:30 pm

I used to get horrible migraines at the start of every period until I did a boatload of research and learned about the herb feverfew and how it can help with some types of hormonal migraines. I found that if I start taking feverfew two days before my period is due and continue until day two of my period, I either don't get the migraine or it is not as bad as it used to be. Yoga, walking, and breathing exercises are also helpful.

Lucky Mojo Healing and Tranqulity baths are helpful, and I also really like the Healing oil. When I'm not feeling well, I mix a small amount of the Healing oil with some extra virgin coconut oil and massage it on all over after a shower or bath while praying. Coconut oil is wonderful for the skin and has healing and cleansing properties on its own and it blends beautifully with the LM Healing oil.

sealuvr70
Forum Member

Unread post by sealuvr70 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:59 am

Thank you for all of your helpful advice! I will try the feverfew and healing oil. Wonderful idea's! I tried the BCP, and sadly it didn't work, but thank you for your advice too!
MamaMicki; thank you for your info on Cut & Clear. I didn't know you could do it while you were still with the person. I will do it!
Again, thank you all, migraines stink and having different tips to try is awesome. :)
Blessings to all! :)

manifest_destiny
Forum Member

Unread post by manifest_destiny » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 am

On a not magical side note, have you considered that you might be having a reaction to your cleaning/ bath/ beauty products? I also have a chronic illness, but it has been alleviated to some extent, as I've gone through the process of getting rid of chemical cleaners and making a lot of my own products. It's time consuming, and incredibly frustrating sometimes, but it did help me. I know that sounds like a long way to get on the road to healthiness, but if if works, then it's worth it in my opinion. I even went so far as to start making most of my candles using soy wax, just to cut down on carcinogens. And what I don't make, I buy at Lucky Mojo, pretty much exclusively these days. (I do a LOT of candle work spells.)

What Catherine said is true, the only way to get through it and live a normal life is to tough it out, and keep after it! I try to do yoga at least 3-5 times a week, run, and do other exercise activities such as biking instead of driving to keep my body as healthy as possible, and that also helps. Even if I'm still in pain, I typically have a healthier attitude about it because I take the time to exercise, which helps fight depression. I don't know if you'll find this useful or not, but I figured I'd throw it out there since this regimen has worked pretty well for me.

mycatsayshi
Forum Member

Unread post by mycatsayshi » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:52 am

How are your headaches?

I use to run an online support group for migraine sufferers, specifically those of us with complicated migraines. One of the best tips I picked up was eat a banana and drink a can of coke right at the start of a migraine. (I can't take abortive migraine medications like tripans and preventatives make me pass out or crazy, so I am stuck.)

I learned, many years ago, that headaches can mean you are fighting with someone in your head. If you can tolerate strong smells, I would recommend an uncrossing bath. I was having daily headaches and/or migraines for the past month till I tried an uncrossing bath. First bath head pain reduced 90%, second bath headaches gone and haven't come back. http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html

Can't promise you will have the same results, but at lease you will smell good. :lol:

Just1Dee
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Just1Dee » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks so much for this information. My son is suffering from migraines. The medication the doctor has him on makes it hard for him to work. I'm fixing a mojo bag with a buckeye that I got from Lucky Mojo. I'm also passing on the information provided above. So glad I found Lucky Mojo and this forum.

Dee

alexander143
Newly Registered

Unread post by alexander143 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:43 pm

There are a number of pure and natural oil available that can be used for the treatment of migraine. Essential oil such as Lavender oil, and lemon oil are some of the common natural oils that are used in the aromatherapy for the treatment of Migraines....

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:37 pm

hi i too suffer from migraines they called it (forgive my spelling)tregalminalnialga? i cant spell it they call it suidside migrains due to the sever pain as of right now i'm having a (attack)the pain is so bad it makes my head jaw and teeth eyes all hurt at once this time it's going on a week with this pain they said that my brain is sending false pain to parts of my head i also have fibernialga as well that also sends false pain to parts of your body the sad thing is that no theres no cure and yes we have to figure out what triggers it mine is stress and my 18 year old daughter always triggers it i'm taking it seems like 50 or more pills to controll it (not realy 50 )they have me on lerica,and anti seasure meds mussle relaxers and the list go's on ,if anything i think cat can find us a L&M product that will help us emotionaly and speritualy as well and let the doc's help us medicaly i'm glad there are others out there who can relate to what i'm going through and i know we wished that it was as easy as some one crossing us becouse that can be cured but unfortunatly when it's your own body that crossed you you have to deal with it :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Hello, mamabird39,
I am so sorry. Sounds like a living hell.
I'm not sure if you have a question or are making a statement.
So, will leave it unless you clarify.
In the meantime, please put in a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League (it's free) http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html
I pray that your Doctors help you soon.

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 am

i think it was both how do you put a prayer request in right now i have been hit with the flu and it triggured the migrains i placed a lot of saint and angel images near my bed side and have been praying for this to go away or just ease up enough to funtion with out pain yep i got hit with a double whami lol ,i also need to get a good supply of lucky mojo items to have on hand do to finaces i have to do it a little at a time ,i am kinda new at this .any gidence is wonderful and any L&M products any one tells me that would work i write it down (shopping list).ok so if any one can tell me how to put in a prayer request i will be on my way to do that
thank you all so much.the first thing i'm getting is miss cats book.(s)
many blessings to all.

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:47 am

ok i figured it out thank you all so much i put in my request.
thank you all so much.
but it would be alot easer if we were crossed,cursed,ect with these migrains then it would be easer to get rid of them.it feels like you cursed your self.sometimes.

mamabird39
Forum Member

Unread post by mamabird39 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:19 pm

wow there payers work quick i'm seeing results and my own prayers and petitions to the saints.thank you all so very much my migraine has stopped i'm still a little sick but i have faith.thank you miss cat for a wonderful site you're products work and well this place is a blessing.and thank you all for helping me.
many blessings to you all.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Hello, mamabird39,
I am so happy that the prayers are working already! Wonderful!!
And you might want to consider (along with seeing a physician: FIRST and FOREMOST) are healing products: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
And here is an array of money spells for you: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html
PLEASE get well VERY SOON!
Take care

DJ_Reeses
Forum Member

Unread post by DJ_Reeses » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Hi everyone! First post <3

I have a long distance friend who has suffered from constant migraines his whole life. Doctors cannot seem to figure out what was wrong, and he has them weekly, if not daily. He has tried everything to get past it, but nothing seems to be working. I was wondering if there was a way that I could use hoodoo to help him, even at this distance?

Thank you in advance!!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:22 pm

DJ_Reeses ,

You could pray to a specific saint for medical help or proper medical assistance to be properly diagnosed. Healing oil on a candle around the head with all heal herb, proper cleansing would help, a reading by a worker can help determine if its physical and magic wont change it, spiritual, or other ailments. I had a friend with same issue and a psychic told her it was glutten she stopped eating it and wow a change! But thats a wow situation lol. I ready many many years ago in a book that rubbing the head with a potato would take away a migrain not sure if it works but its what I read. I think using spiritual guidance and work with a professional will yield the best results.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-doctor- ... andez.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

theo1
Newly Registered

Unread post by theo1 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello, am really in need of help.

I broke up with my ex last year, due to constant fighting over irrelevant things. looking back at things now, I have been feeling confused, practically lost everything, couldn't graduate last week as I am in my final year this is because of the constant migraine I have been having everyday for the past 8 months.

I really had a feeling that this wasn't normal and have been praying. I only found out this site 3 days ago and I think maybe I am under some menstrual spell or it might be some other spell that she used.

I can't sleep, I can't think straight, I have seemed for help everywhere.

My life is on a serious decline and my health seems to be deteriorating. Please. I am a male in my 20s and I live in the United kingdom and I don't know what to do. I am helpless

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:17 pm

theo1 --

First, it is not common for menstrual blood spells to give someone a migraine. Such spells usually tie a person to the woman who cast the spell.

Second, migaines are a serious medical condition that can be treated with a variety of triptan drugs. See your foctor. Do not let migraines ruin your life.

Third, if your overall health is also deteriorating, at your young age, please see a doctor and get a complete physical check-up.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”