Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Weight Loss

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells and Prayers for Weight Loss

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:37 pm

Hi Serena_17,

There are a ton of great weight-loss spell ideas in this thread, and as far as staying power goes, we'd need to know a little bit about why you keep gaining the weight back to be able to recommend anything.

For example, are you having any medical issues, or are there will power struggles, etc? Once we know the issue, we can help recommend a solution.
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Serena_17

Unread post by Serena_17 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Thanks so much! :) Will try all of these. I was gravitating toward the mojo bag but have never used one before so thought I would ask! :)

Serena_17

Unread post by Serena_17 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:00 pm

No medical issues though-honestly- the weight gain corresponds with my relationships. When I'm in a romantic relationship, I tend to just fully "let go" for the person that I'm with. I'm a Capricorn, when I'm single and solo it's like my life comes together perfectly, I'm in great shape, making lots of money, focusing on self-growth and doing the things that fulfill me. However, I suspect because I'm a moon in Libra that when I'm in relationship, it's like those natural patterns that feel good to me just go right out of the window and I feel guilt around not being 100% available to my partner. Because of this, I can overindulge. I do enjoy it, I really love having fun with my partners, but I can't seem to get things done in the same way as I can when I am single.

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:02 pm

Hi Serena_17,

Okay, that makes more sense. To me, this seems like less of a Weight Loss Spell issue, and more of a working on the situations that lead you to gaining weight. I totally am in that same boat myself--figuring out my triggers and what emotional situations lead to me overeating. A weight loss spell is only going to go so far, but then you need to figure out what you need to do to make time for yourself and keep from overindulging.

John the Conqueror is great for personal power as well as will power, and can help in these sorts of scenarios (even for women):

https://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

I like to use the oil or carry the root to help me create boundaries and foster a healthy sense of personal power. I hope that helps at least get the gears turning. I'd focus more on how to best support yourself emotionally, if that makes sense. Good luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

Missionary-Independent.org

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”