Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Weight Loss

Sorcia69

Weight Loss Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sorcia69 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:43 am

Hello all!

I am thinking about making a dollbaby of myself to help with weight loss. Has anyone had success with this?

I want to fill my dollbaby with yerba mate, cinnamon maybe some metabolism boosting spices such as cayanne pepper, paprika and chilli powder.

Do you think adding things like slimfast powder, protein powder (for building muscle) or hoodia capsules, fat burner capsules would help?

Many thanks in advance

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Dollbaby for weight loss

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:49 am

I wouldn't use cayenne and chili that way in a magical doll-baby, because those are hot foot and discord ingredients magically-speaking. You're liable to end up angry, irritable and lashing out at those around you. Slimfast powder is all processed sugars and stuff, fat burner capsules are just caffeine (or other stimulant herbs) and ephedra - that's just filling your body with mess, nothing that will REALLY help you lose weight and keep it off.

I would concentrate on filling the doll with herbs that promote health and confidence and will-power. Then talk to the doll about your goals of eating healthier foods in smaller portions, keeping up with an exercize routine, etc.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:51 pm

Goldenseal is a wonderful addition to such doll-baby as it promotes health and beauty. It is also a great protection herb.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:00 pm

While conjure works off of sympathetic magick, that doesn't mean you can include anything you want into the spell just because the symbolism fits. Remember, that the magick comes from power found inherent in the herbs and curios that the conjurer knows how to tap into and channel. Take Juju's advise and fill it with health herbs and curios while working with Crown of Success products as well as a combination of health products.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Sorcia69

Unread post by Sorcia69 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 am

Thanks for all your suggestions! I should go away and do some research really... I guess I got too eager and got carried away! Thanks again

Sorcia69

Unread post by Sorcia69 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:54 am

Thanks for all your suggestions! I should go away and do some research really... I guess I got too eager and got carried away! Thanks again

Miss_Liz

"Selling Weight" Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:58 pm

I have a friend who lives in New York who has an eating disorder and desperately needs to gain weight, I live in Seattle and I desperately need to lose weight, is there any way I can sell her my weight over the long distance? Like if she mails me some change but then how would I send her the weight or is this just simply too complicated to bother with?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Selling weight long distance

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 pm

You can try using an egg on a dollie of her or a picture of her.

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator
Re: Tricks for good grades and weight loss

Unread post by Lady Muse » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Thanks Devi I did not c that.
Im ordering!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

Siya
Newly Registered

Spells for Overall Beauty and for Weight Loss

Unread post by Siya » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:51 am

Good Day,

I am trying to find an overall beauty spell. I no longer feel pretty and I am really depressed with my image.

I have gained a lot of weight within the last year and have very problematic skin. I have tried everything from weight loss pills to herbal skin remedies.

Are there any spells that can be performed on behalf of myself to help me? All suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thank You,
Siya

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Overall Beauty and for Weight Loss

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 pm

You may want to start off with a reading to give you a start as to what you can do to lose weight.

www.readersandrootworker.com

First off, make sure that you seek professional medical advice as you can have a thyroid condition, or something medical that can be preventing you from losing weight, and you may want to see a dermatologist as well for your skin as you can have a reason for causing that as well.

Next, you need to see a professional concerning your depressed behavior.

Make sure you cleanse yourself, and your home.

You can use an uncrossing spell kit, and follow up with road opener.

www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-road-opener.thml
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Lastly, make sure that you browse around the forum as we have spoken about this before concerning weight loss and beauty..

Here are a few links..

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html
weight-loss-t2682s270.html
weight-loss-mojo-t5152s150.html
weight-loss-with-cleansing-egg-t414s1980.html

beauty-spells--t9896.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sickgirl

Losing weight with hoodoo?

Unread post by sickgirl » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:10 am

Are there any spells or rituals that can help with weight loss?

Over the past 2 years I have gotten bigger then i wanted, and i dont feel healthy anymore. Is there anything that could help?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Losing weight with hoodoo?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:52 am

Weight Loss Spells are also discussed here, in the Lucky Mojo Free Spell Archive:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 am

LM makes a weight Loss Mojo hand available in normal and triple strength it can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

It is the blessing mojo the furthest down.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:33 am

Get the weight loss mojo! I think I wrote a testimonial to it, and if I havent I will go and add one. But it works. I would get the triple strength, and its excellent. BUT you must be dedicated like anything else to what you are doing. I mean dont expect to eat crap and just carry this mojo around. But It has kept me motivated. I have begun working with it after fall off the wagon for a few weeks. I lost 10 lbs in the past 2 weeks, and I have lost about 27 lbs all together. I take it everywhere to the gym, and definitely out to eat with me. I like to put it inside my bra.

But yes get it! I think it works best with a cast off evil spell kit and/or mojo bag to keep off the bad habits of eating poorly.

www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:41 am

Hi Stars, its me again =P
May i know does the weightloss mojo helps to shape up ur body on top of losing weight?
Im trying hard to shed off my tummy due to after birth for the past 3yrs, but no matter how hard i try,
its still sticking around... ;(
Im about to purchase the weightloss mojo triple strength hopefully it can help me with my situation.
And i would like to ask if i need to purchase any additional items to use or activate the mojo?
(Cos previously i have bought the money drawing kit but it doesnt include the silver dime which i will need to perform the spell)
On the safe side, i would like to know if there is any other items i will need to purchase in order to use the mojo.
So i wont have to place different orders....(each time when i received the kits, then i realised i need other items to work with it)
Thanks again :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:45 am

Magickalcurios: The mojo is designed to help you stay motivated, strengthen your will-power, make good decisions regarding your eating and exercise habits, and bless your efforts to get healthy.

You are responsible for doing whatever it takes to lose weight and get toned - it cannot do that for you. It can help support your efforts. If you want to get toned as well as lose weight, then you need to take the initiative to find out what you need to do to do that. The mojo will help you stay motivated to make the necessary changes to achieve your goals.

Conjure isn't like the magic you see in the movies, where suddenly you'll be thin because of a spell. God helps those who help themselves.

The mojo comes with everything you need.

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 am

Thanks Devi for the great advice ;)
And yes i understand that.
We are the main role for things to happen =P
Is the bag small enough to wear or keep it in our bra?
And as usual, no one is to see or touch it?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:26 am

Yes, mojos are by nature small enough to carry on your person.
And yes, no one must TOUCH your mojo; seeing it is only an issue with certain very specific types of hands.

Magickalcurios

Unread post by Magickalcurios » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:19 pm

Thanks Devi.
Btw, for the candles, after work is completed, can i just bury the candle remains
and keep the candle holder for usage again?

halo

I want to lose wieight what can i do????

Unread post by halo » Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:55 pm

ok i had my son almost 2 years ago and i have tried everything to lose weight and i still have no luck i hvae tried everything is there anything i can do to lose about 50 pounds

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Re: I want to lose wieight what can i do????

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:32 am

Hi halo,
I suggest you get the weight loss Blessing Mojo. You can find it here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Other products that might be of assistance to you is Cast off Evil, Power and Blessing.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: I want to lose wieight what can i do????

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:11 am

Hi halo,

the following forum threads have a number of contributions which may help in your querry :

good-easy-spell-for-weight-loss-t4343.html
help-with-weight-loss-t3285.html
weight-loss-mojo-t5422.html

Hope it can help.
Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

rpir09

"selling weight"

Unread post by rpir09 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 pm

hello everybody,
I am female and desperately want to lose 3-4 kilos. My father is 87 and desperately thin. It would be a blessing for him to put on some weight. So far so good, it would be ideal my selling him my kilos as mentioned in http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/healthspells.html
The problem is that I can not explain to him the selling or transfer thing and the magic of the situation. Do you think it is OK if I tell him "Look this week you must put on some weight. Will you try? Is it a deal?" and shake hands with him?
Looking forward to your replies

DelArca

Re: "selling weight"

Unread post by DelArca » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Perhaps you could make it almost like a joke and say that you need to lose about how much he needs to gain and 'balance each other out' or ask him if he would mind taking your extra kilos. Or if he wouldn't get that, maybe focus on the effort - that you are going to exercise or diet and he is going to add in some extra calories, sort of like keeping each other accountable. Good luck :)

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:22 am

Sooo like..since I have my weightloss mojo and all, I was thinking about doing a 9 day banishing spell for food temptation. I have a habit of Mcdonalds, Jack-In-the-Box-ChocolateChip Cookies, and Doritos. LOL. Yummy deadly stuff, I was just thinking of using black candles for it. Or...a black skull candle to banish temptations or thoughts so I can focus on calorie in take and eating more healthier...Summer is around the corner you guys. Would this be good? Or is there better ways to work around it?
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:17 am

I would not perform a banishing spell on myself for any reason, if I am understanding you correctly. Perhaps King Solomon oil to aid you in making wise decisions about food choices and portion control etc. Another route would be healing products if you feel your weight gain might be from metabolic or psychological issues.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 pm

You can use Cast Off Evil products to help you leave behind the bad habits and patterns.

Use some Crown of Success and John the Conqueror products to help keep your motivation high, and you moving forward on the right track.

If you wanted to do some Banishing work on specific foods that are particular triggers for you, you certainly could incorporate that if you feel strongly drawn to use that in your work.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Mmm....those do sound suitable....I will be honest, because i'll be lying if I didn't say this, but I merely dn't have self control, after I leave school, my $5.00 goes to the Dollar menu at Mcdonalds or the local grocery store for chips, dip and my bad habitual selections, so King Solomon and Crown of Success....great choices you guys. Thank you and wish me luck on my progreession.

:D

Oh....and besides energy drinks or protein shakes, anything I can do for energy in the mornings? I now eat Low Fat Oatmeal with splenda and Cinnamon. Multi-Vitamins make me sick and I surely need boost of energy for my metabolism to skyrocket?

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:22 pm

Try not to eat after about 7pm or so and you may find you are not as hungry in the morning. You might try adding banana to your oatmeal to stay fuller longer +energy. Fruit and vegetables are a good way to get the vitamins you need.

Let us know how those oils and the mojo bag keeps working for you. Good luck in your efforts :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:42 pm

For more discipline while following a diet try using John the Conqueror and Master Root along with their corresponding products.

threedoves

Unread post by threedoves » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:48 am

For weight loss + willpower, I like a combination of LM's Crown of Success and Crucible of Courage oils, to give me the strength and optimism to conquer cravings and remind myself it's in my best interest to behave. I put them on in the morning, and the lovely scent of the oils serves as an all-day reminder of my goals.

For a quick and filling breakfast, try a bit of scrambled egg, maybe with just a tablespoon or so of some lean crumbled ham or cheese. To add a bit of hoodoo intent to your food, include a pinch of salt for purification, a pinch of majoram to drive away forces that would do you harm (like the temptations of unhealty food, people who encourage you to eat junk and undermine your progress), and some black pepper to rid yourself of evil. (Also, it tastes better than plain old eggs!)

If you do things like this with the proper intent, it will only help you. You can even say a quick prayer over your breakfast as you cook it, and before you eat, ask the powers that be for their help in the coming day.
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:09 pm

@Threedoves--eqq whites rite? lol, they say the yolk is not good for you depending on the contents of it. Now, I mean today I broke a sweat in the gym. May not seem much, but I am trying to apply for another gym job and I'm doing good so far. And I have to say, my blessing oil keeps me motivated. And I keep track with my servings and my weekly weight loss achievements. May not seem much now, but I want to be able to push myself some more. Wish me luck ya'll ;)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:09 pm

In addition to my wonderful triple strength mojo, and cast off evil. I have been doing acupuncture as well. That's another alternative. But john the conqueror is great to empower you as has given me the strength once I started to fall off again. But the triple strength mojo for weight loss is so great. I am down 33lbs just about, and have not gone back to eating bad. But again it does take the mundane as well. I recommend perhaps first starting with a professional that is going to keep you held accountable. You can't do everything alone, and besides when I have someone to answer to...it makes me feel bad ;)

lspcmplex

Unread post by lspcmplex » Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:06 pm

If I decided to use a picture, what would be the process? Would I lay the egg on her photo and pray that she gains my excess weight or would I smash it on her photo instead? And how should I dispose of it afterwards? Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

You would put the egg on top of her photo. This would be something you would work over sometime since gaining weight could take some time. I would simply write the petition on the back of the photo, and sprinkle some attraction powder in a circle around the egg and the photo. You are going to state I would like to attract weight to (target's name).

witchy_woman

Unread post by witchy_woman » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:54 am

Just a question, could this be done with out the other person's consent??
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:26 pm

witchy_woman wrote:Just a question, could this be done with out the other person's consent??
Well, you can curse people to get fat, you can do work to help yourself lose wight, and I imagine that you could create a spell to foist your weight off on someone else. But you could not sell them your wight without there consent. The idea is that its an exchange both people want.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 am

I am not sure where the idea of selling weight is coming from. Mostly what we buy in Hoodoo is graveyard dirt and what is sold is a spirit's service. Anywho--I would take two Eve figural candles one in white or red and one in black. The black candle is going to represent you and the white/red candle will represent your friend. Dress the black candle with banishing oil and ladies thumb herb. Dress the white or red candle with attraction oil and an herb or two used for luck and health (consult HHRM for an extensive list) and some magnetic sand. Write out your name papers--one for you to lose weight and one for her to gain weight. Start on a Saturday and light your candle and allow it to burn a bit--every bit of wax that falls is a pound falling off of you. Do not light her candle until Sunday--allow yours to get a head start since you are "sending" her your weight. Light both on Sunday and for the next 6 days praying that the weight you lost will find a happy home with her (in a healthy way of course). On the final day your candle should be finished burning and hers will still be burning so let it burn out. Dispose of the remains at a cross roads in the direction where she lives.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

angelael

Unread post by angelael » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:51 pm

witchy_woman

Unread post by witchy_woman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:36 am

Miss Bri wrote:I am not sure where the idea of selling weight is coming from. Mostly what we buy in Hoodoo is graveyard dirt and what is sold is a spirit's service. Anywho--I would take two Eve figural candles one in white or red and one in black. The black candle is going to represent you and the white/red candle will represent your friend. Dress the black candle with banishing oil and ladies thumb herb. Dress the white or red candle with attraction oil and an herb or two used for luck and health (consult HHRM for an extensive list) and some magnetic sand. Write out your name papers--one for you to lose weight and one for her to gain weight. Start on a Saturday and light your candle and allow it to burn a bit--every bit of wax that falls is a pound falling off of you. Do not light her candle until Sunday--allow yours to get a head start since you are "sending" her your weight. Light both on Sunday and for the next 6 days praying that the weight you lost will find a happy home with her (in a healthy way of course). On the final day your candle should be finished burning and hers will still be burning so let it burn out. Dispose of the remains at a cross roads in the direction where she lives.
Blessings,
Bri
Thank you Miss Bri! You are a genius!

witchy_woman

Unread post by witchy_woman » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 am

I was wondering if you were just trying to lose weight to HAVE to send it to someone? Or could you just banish it??

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:42 am

Hi witchy_woman,

while off-topic for this particular thread, you may want to consider getting yourself a triple strength weight loss mojo from LM. Many have had great luck with it. Other ideas more akin to your ''just banish it'' are in the threads here-joined:

good-easy-spell-for-weight-loss-t4343.html
weight-loss-with-cleansing-egg-t414.html
help-with-weight-loss-t3285.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

witchy_woman

Unread post by witchy_woman » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:59 am

Thank you for the suggestions. It's always good to have options. =)

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator
Weight Loss

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Is there a Spell Kit or Spell w/ Items that someone could help me with??
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

thelightfantastic
Re: Weight Loss

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:03 pm

There's a weight loss mojo that Lucky Mojo offers. People often pair it with Crown of Success to help achieve their goal weight.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Fantastic! Thank you so much :)
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:10 pm

Yes, it was discussed in this thread:

weight-loss-mojo-t5152.html

stelz
Re: Weight Loss Questions and Answers

Unread post by stelz » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:37 pm

On a completely mundane note, you really have to watch WHAT you eat these days. There's a lot of things we used to be able to get away with, that we can't anymore. HFCS in the sodas, growth hormones in the meat, etc. Try to make the bulk of your meals whole grains and veggies, beans, etc. Whole foods, not processed or canned, olive oil in place of the other oils. And exercise, of course. You'll be surprised how much these things help, and you'll feel great.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:20 am

Adding some exercise is a great idea. I think your diet ideas could be beneficial to some, stelz, but personally, I do not do well with grains, legumes and raw vegetables as the bulk of my diet. I could live off fresh dairy(hormone free, organic etc preferably raw) and meat with smaller amounts of cooked vegetables and be as healthy as I can be. If you're worried about hormones in the meat, choose poultry or something labeled organic or hormone free.

I totally agree with you on sodas and anything else packed with sugar - definitely try to cut those out if you want to lose weight.

In my case, emotional issues have greatly impacted my ability to get down to the weight I want. Using the Healing Oil and Crown of Success has been helping me reach my goal the past three weeks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:27 am

No to put a plug in for weight watchers but gosh its the easiest thing in the world. I would get a triple strength weight loss bag along with doing a cast off evil spell kit for kicking the bad habits.

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:12 pm

DelArca wrote:Adding some exercise is a great idea. I think your diet ideas could be beneficial to some, stelz, but personally, I do not do well with grains, legumes and raw vegetables as the bulk of my diet.
Of course, adjustments for individual differences. I should've mentioned that.
I could live off fresh dairy(hormone free, organic etc preferably raw) and meat with smaller amounts of cooked vegetables and be as healthy as I can be. If you're worried about hormones in the meat, choose poultry or something labeled organic or hormone free.
I gave it up, I'm almost vegan except for a little cheese sometimes. It's not something I push on anybody else. I just feel better since I quit eating it, more energetic.
I totally agree with you on sodas and anything else packed with sugar - definitely try to cut those out if you want to lose weight.
The sugar's bad enough, but the high fructose corn syrup makes it worse. A lot of people got big since they started putting that in everything.
In my case, emotional issues have greatly impacted my ability to get down to the weight I want. Using the Healing Oil and Crown of Success has been helping me reach my goal the past three weeks.

Sounds like youre' on a good track. Lose weight by gaining strength...not just muscle. ;)

TheLeo
Weight Loss

Unread post by TheLeo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am

So I have reached a point of wanting to work on my health, not that I am in poor health by any means just want to lose weight, be at my healthy weight and maintain it. It's not like I don't work out and eat decently or anything and I am slowly working on it being a more consistent routine. The reason I am posting this not just for help or opinions on root work to help but I am sure I am not the only one with this request so I figure I'd open this forum to discuss this.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate
Competiton At Work For Weightloss

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:42 am

Hello Forum Family.

Usually I don't ask for much help, but in this case I need you great spiritual workers! It's that time of the month to start a new reqimen. Or should I say...GAME PLAN. So me and 1 or 2 of my co-workers are qoinq to be doinq a BET at my job where we see who's qoinq to be losinq the most weiqht within 6 months. So we are qonna be competinq for some money in the pot. So we put the amount of money in the pot and keep it in the safe. whoever loses a qreater amount of weiqht/lbs wins the money and we'll do weiqh-ins on Dec. 31st... Get it? So anyways, I lost my triple strenqth weiqht loss hand a few months back. And I been qettinq a little piqqy with my eatinq. Fast Food, eatinq late, soda, sweets, etc. So I may wanna qet a little head start. I re-ordered my hand and uncrossing and cast off crystals too to bathe wit and cleanse the neqativity of fast food habits out of my system. How would you quys approach this when doinq a COMPETITION AGAINST CO-WORKERS. I need some $$$$ okk? HAHA! I Can think of 100 ways to destroy my competition, but weiqhtloss + crown of success + I can You Can't supplies. Aaah! Drivinq me mad. Give me ideas :P Thanks Forumers!!!

-TBanks91!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Competiton At Work For Weightloss

Unread post by aura » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:26 pm

The I Can You Can't product line comes to mind.... depoyed as a powder and ''ambiance spray'' at work - it might just give you the edge you need. Having a Victory candle set by MISC would also be an excellent way to back your work up.

Here are the link for those suggestions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... ctory.html

Blessings and success in your works.
Aura Laforest

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Heeeey Aura! Good-Lookinq Out! That seems like a qreat solution for me to be victorious and conquer my fellow peers at work. Workinq out is so hard aha. And I am sure I'm not all alone neither. I will definately do some Uncrossinq and Cast Off Evil work as well to seperate the bad habits and draw in the qood habits. I definately will do this. Would you conjure a "I Can You Can't" Jar? Or maybe a bottle spell? How would you (or you all) approach this? I definately will need endurance, I will need POWER and I would definately need enerqy when cominq to losinq weiqht and becominq healthier. I know first hand qaininq weiqht over the holiday season is crucial. And losinq it makes it even MORE crucial when there is money involved haha!!

-TBanks91

Gardenkitty21

Unread post by Gardenkitty21 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Hi, TBanks

I would suggest King of Solomon products in order to make wise decisions in eating healthy foods. Also, on the mundane side I would suggest a twenty minute walk either after lunch or sometime after work in order to burn some calories. I wish you much success!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Lucky Mojo carries a mojo for weight loss.

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:10 pm

Hey Gardenkitty & Jwmcclin:

I already replaced my other TRIPLE STRENGTH hand. So don't worry, i'm qood. lol. I GOT THIS......but ok ok riqht- KSW would be a riqht way to qo about it. Hey some one told me a funny but interestinq fact:

"Healthy Food is More Expensive Than Junk Food" I couldn't resist sayinq that. Ok so then what I would do, is I would just mainly do some work with myself. Blend some KSW and Blessinq and Crown Of Success toqether to qet a qreat out come of focusinq on losinq my weiqht. I really wish everyone luck in chanqinq their habits for 2013. And I will keep you all updated workinq with Dr. Hernandez and my Guardian Anqel. As well as orderinq some VICTORY and I CAN YOU CAN'T supplies to win over my competiton with my coworkers. You all are the best!

-TBanks91

Queen Enchantress

Unread post by Queen Enchantress » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm

I like to use Master products to “master my weight” and be disciplined in my diet and exercise. And anoint myself with cast off oil every day to remove food cravings.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”