Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers to Heal Heartache Sorrow Sad Emotions

cabriellenil

Removing past baggages

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:33 pm

Dear everyone

Recently I became intimate with a friend I've had for a long while - it's the first time we're both single and had the chance to have something. Currently he lives in another country and I hope to visit one of these days. The last girl he loved cut him off in a bad way and now he still wrestles with the idea that he'd mess up in love because of his insecurity. The way I've come to know him though - he's actually okay and he's mostly open with me, but can't really let himself go or embrace the possibility of another relationship.

Before I see him again, I'm thinking of doing a white skull candle dressed with uncrossing oil and hyssop on him during waning moon, and maybe another skull candle or nude adam candle with courage oil and high john during waxing moon. What other herbs should I use? Or do you have other suggestions like healing works? He's also a dear friend so even if we don't 'develop' I'd still be happy to help him.

p.s. I already got a reading so I know why I'm pursuing this.

Thanks a lot!

CopperFox
Re: Removing past baggages

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:57 pm

Hello! You may want to try a road opener or maybe cut and clear type product to help your friend get past his bad experience. Then once he is beyond that you may want to then sweeten him to you, if you are looking to develop beyond a platonic friendship. If you feel he is open to your assistance you may want to prepare him a dressed candle and present him with some appropriate incense or bath crystals. That way, he will know how much you care for his well-being and should be grateful to have such a caring friend.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:50 am

Another thought might be Crucible of Courage and John the Conqueror products mingled on a candle that represents him.
catherine yronwode

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 am

Thanks CopperFox and Cat. I'll do Road Opening and love work for a potential relationship between my friend and me at a later time. For now I'm looking at helping him remove past baggages and find courage to open up to love (possibly with me). It sounds like my original ideas about the skull candle and adam candle would be okay.

One thing though - the way I've understood the Cut and Clear spell, it is something you do on yourself. As Mary has noted, it's not something you perform for another couple. Others have said, do it for someone else so they can be freed from past influences and love you without lingering doubts/memories. I haven't got the sense or ideas how one can do it for someone else - has any of you actually done it that way?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:09 am

I'd mix Road Opening and Attraction, and specifically petition for him to open up to you. Forget the Cut and Clear.

josdos

healing myself

Unread post by josdos » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:11 am

a year ago my boyfriend cheated on me. and although we have since made up and moved back in together the problem seems to be me. i can not let go of what he did. i have done some work on him, and he has now turned into the man i fell in love with and a doting father. but my insecurities and anger are getting the best of me and our relationship is now at risk. any suggestions would help so much, right now i feel truly broken. :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: healing myself

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:36 am

I hate to use you as an example, but this is the perfect example of your lover coming back yet the issue that broke you up is not resolved. In addition, the relationship is still not the same. Now I would do some stay with me products, and stay at home products if you are afraid that he is going to cheat on you again. These will keep him faithful

For yourself, I would do a cleansing bath to cleanse yourself from the negativity in your relationship. I would do an egg cleansing spell where you either put the egg on your picture, and put it under your bed. Or you can rub your body with the egg everyday, and crack it. If the egg comes out clear, then you are good. But if it doesnt then you keep doing it until it comes out clear. Furthermore, you can do a healing or a blessing candle on yourself..

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:44 am

In addition, you could also use some cast off evil products to help rid of those bad habits that keep accusing him. ON the other hand, you might want to get a reading to see why you keep feeling this way, and make sure he is not cheating. My ex boyfriend was a cheater, and let me say cheating is a hard habit to kick. But I would get a reading just to make sure.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:23 am

thank you. i am currently working the stay with me and stay at home products. but im affraid that my accusations will only drive him to cheat again.
now, with the egg. do i do it every day? and is there an alternative to putting the egg under the bed? right now i'm in the guest room on an air bed.
did you manage to break your ex of his cheating ways?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 am

I've never *personally* known a serial cheater to change. Not ones I've know, not ones that my friends have been involved with. Of course there are exceptions to every rule...but I find guys like that are, well, insert your own negative adjective here.

That being said, if a man cheats on me he may get 1 additional chance with me if I love him. If he cheats on me again, he's toast - no other chances. I don't waste my time or energy on someone that's proven they are a serial cheater. It hurts to move on, but it's not worth all the struggle and heartache to continually deal with that kind of immature nonsense.

My 0.02
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:56 am

i dont believe in my heart that he is a "serial cheater" when he did it I had shut him out, going through some post partum stuff, i literally made my life all about me and my son. even when he came to me, telling me how he was feeling, asking me to give him what he was missing i dismissed him. foolishly thinking he loved me so much that he would never do anything like that. not to excuse what he did, but i get what part I played in it.

snake

Unread post by snake » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:15 pm

It sounds like the root of the problem is a trust issue for you. What will it take for you to trust him again? Do you want to do a healing your heart/emotional healing? There's lots of herbs for that. Would domination work, like a nation sack, make you feel more in control?

josdos

Unread post by josdos » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:19 pm

i do think feeling more control would make me feel better. but its deffinately the healing of my heart and mind that is necessary, because even when my work is going great I start to doubt it sometimes because of those demons in my head. and i actually just got my nation sack in the mail, just waiting for my monthly to begin. I also have a stay with me mojo that I started working about a month ago.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:41 pm

In regards to the egg cleansing, if you cant put it under your bed, then just rub it all over you body in the morning, and then break it in a clear bowl. If it comes out with some stuff in it, such as cloudy stuff. Once a woman did this on me, and blood came out and for a friend hair came out. I know crazy! but this stuff does work. So you can do the egg cleansing each morning until you feel better, or at least do it for 7 days. Just make sure you get the remains far away from you so you can dump it in a crossroads, or a running stream if you can.

As for my ex boyfriend, LOL um no he cheated on me at least 3 or 4 times, and blamed me for all of them. Im 25 now, and trust me I put up with that crap for 3 years, and I zapped the hell out of him for a whole entire year, and it was only til about a year ago when I sent his whole world tumbling down that I got my apology. It felt nice. If I were you, I would give him this one chance, but dont push him and keep accusing him that will just give him an accuse if he does do it again. MY ex did it, and I wish I would have stopped accusing because I already knew he was cheating, and by the 3 or 4th time I literally blew up on him from all the pent up crap and him having me look like I was crazy all these years. Sometimes you just have to follow your gut.

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Balm of gilead buds and violet are my favorites for healing your heart types of work. If you get the balm of gilead buds and simmer them in some oil you'll get a lovely delicate scented oil that you can wear or rub into your heart chakra area. I don't know what you have in your stay with me mojo, but you might want to add the balm of gilead and violet herb. In the mean time you should probably work through the trust issues. Good luck!!

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:31 am

I wouldn't add herbs to a mojo coz when it's made and prayed over by the maker, it's a completed spiritual item and your job was just to activate it. But I agree balm of gilead and violets are excellent choices

jewel

How do you heal?

Unread post by jewel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 pm

I was wondering I have had quite a few past lives with someone and was wondering how do you heal the past negative emotions that the person is bringing over to this life?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How do you heal?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:21 pm

That's not really a paradigm that is properly part of hoodoo, since hoodoo is primarily a Christian form of folk magic.

But, you could always look into Reversing products, and Protection for you as well as Healing. If you need to get rid of the person, than consider Banishing or Hot Foot products.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:03 pm

I dont want to get rid of the person, I want the person not to bring emotions from the past with them to this life time.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Sounds like a cleansing to remove crossed conditioning or cut and clear of past negative emotions right?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Well...I believe what you are asking about is Reincarnation, Past Lives, and Soul Mates?

As Hoodoo is African-American Folk Magic it does not address these beliefs nor does it recognize Karma. I don't know if this will help but Lucky Mojo does sell Hindu God and Goddess products. Some information is found here http://www.luckymojo.com/deityluck.html.

If I were you I would contact a reader through AIRR for help. Hopefully you will be able to address your concerns with what is happening in this lifetime.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:44 pm

If Hoodoo doesnt deal with past lives, then how about helping me get this person not to be swayed by his friends and family about me. How do I get them to stop meddling in our lives and for him to stop listening to them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:26 pm

i would recommend doing some Stop Gossip work to get them from meddling in your lives. For this person you speak of, I would do a sweet jar so that he continues to see you in a favorable light. You could do a freezer jar to freeze them out of this person's life.

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:16 am

I have never done gossip work before, how do I go about doing that? I dont see any gossip spell kits or oils to stop the gossip. I know some herbs stop it. (chia seed, cloves and slippery elm) but how do I use the herbs?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:32 am

jewel wrote:I dont see any gossip spell kits or oils to stop the gossip.

... http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stop-gossip.html

... Stop Gossip glass vigil candle, fixed
To shut the mouths of from back-biters and gossips in the family or on the job.
8" tall; white wax; fixed with oils, herbs, and prayer.
$8.50
CAN-GLS-STOP

There are many more products in this line, including Stop Gossip Bath Crystals, Incense, and Sachet Powder, as well as a Stop Gossip Honey Jar and a Stop Gossip painted bottle spell.

They are all listed here:

...http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html

Also read this page about Stop Gossip spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Alum is very good to stop gossip...read about it here http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

jewel

Unread post by jewel » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:45 pm

Thank you so much, I had looked and couldnt find these products.

Which is better a vigil candle or a spell bottle to stop gossip?

And do I write the people's name on a paper and put under the candle? There are more then one person.

When I burn a Stop Gossip candle and it burns down, how do I dispose of it??

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 am

Jewel, you ask if a vigil candle or a spell bottle is "better" for stopping gossip. There is no "better" in spell-work. People chose the methods they like, that they have learned in their families, that are convenient for their lifestyles, and so on.

You may write a petition paper for each person. There are other areas of this forum where the making of petition papers is discussed. It is also a major topic in my Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course, should you wish to study this tradition.

Disposal of glass-encased candle remains is discussed in the "Ritual Candles" section of this forum in some depth. There is more than one method, and various people have traditional family teachings, beliefs, and techniques that they share in that section of the forum.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

tiapita

I Quit My Job - Self Esteem Low

Unread post by tiapita » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

I need some help. I recently quit my job after 1 month working as an assistant for a well known friend of mine. I took the job as a favor to her which I was only going to be paid a commission on after she made her money. My job was not hard however I did not have any of the required resources to do my job. She didn't provide me with what I needed to do my job so I decided to quit. And I never got paid even for the work I did for her during that time.

Although she is by nature a nice person, the problem was that I felt that I could never do anything right for her even though I have plenty of experience. Some how her negative remarks really got me and now I feel low and second guessing everything I do. Is there anything I can do to help bring my self esteem back. It's not the money that I am owed. I am more upset over what this whole thing has done to my confidence. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I Quit My Job - Self Esteem Low

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 01, 2010 1:03 am

1. do some cleansing work...this can be done with various methods such as a 13 herb bath...uncrossing bath crystals and so on

2. Look into some John the conqueror spell kit or products to help increase your personal power, and you might want to get some crucible of courage work going too.

Shirl83

How to let go of my past, live and love

Unread post by Shirl83 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:41 am

Throughout my childhood I was sexully abused by different family members. I believed my parents suspected something and never did anything about it.

I met my husband at 19 and got married at 20. I am now 27. To be honest it was more an escape than love and finally I was away from my hometown. .

I am not happy in my marriage and to be honest I do not want to remain with my husband.

I am also having dreams of my painful childhood, and now its difficult to sleep. Is there a spell to make those nightmares go away?

I have to visit my parents next month and I dread this as I have to see those family members mostly everyday.

Is there a spell that I can use so that they stay away from me? Its hard for me to look at them in the eye while I serve them tea.

Finally I've met an old friend online and I feel an attraction to him. I say attraction because I believe I cannot love anyone.

I feel I need to get my past out of the way before I can move on and finally be free and really find myself. I've been carrying a heavy load for a long time and now I cannot do it anymore.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and if you think a reading would be best.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Please help me

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 am

I strongly recommend Cut and Clear and reading the following:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up, do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:18,19 (NIV)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: How to let go of my past, live and love

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 am

I have edited your post a great deal as it was very long and went into detail about sexual abuse. As a sexual abuse survivor myself, i understand your situation, but i am also sure that this is not an appropriate venue to post such material.

I sincerely think that you need social counselling and therapy in addition to spells. Speaking from the heart, i would counsel you to prepare to spend at least one to three years in a therapeutic situation -- which need not be expensive, but can be a self-help group facilitated by a social services program.

Mama Micki's recommendation of a Cut and Clear spell is wonderful, as is the prayer she gave you. However, until you were in some sort of therapy or counselling, i myself would not take you on as a rootworkeing client, because i believe that social and family issues must be dealt with on the mundane level at the same tiime that spiritual healing work is undertaken through prayer and rootwork.

Speaking as someone who has come through this same sort of abuse, i can tell you that it will get better, and there is a life of happiness waiting for you. You do not need to live as a "former victim" or to dwell over-much on what was done to you. However, when family members are your abusers, you will probably need some form of emotional and social support during the transitional time while you are working out your plan to either forgive the family, or walk away from them. Which route you choose (forgiveness and healing or a Cut-and-Clear) is entirely up to you; my point is only that you may need day-to-day emotional and social support as you make the choice.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 am

I'm very sorry to hear of the painful experiences you had to endure. I have to first ask if you've ever sought counselling for the trauma you suffered? You are obviously still very raw and it seems as if it is still actively effecting many aspects of your life. It seems that some therapy may help you find coping skills to help you deal with the past and move forward with more personal power. Especially if you are in the position where you still have to see those people - you need an outlet to vent, gain guidance, and learn tools for dealing with it. Conjure can help support those efforts, but it will not replace mundane methods to address your issues.

When it comes to perpetrators of crimes against children, I don't personally have any problems with bringing hell down upon them! In my opinion, you're more than justified in any actions that you would choose to take against those that abused you.

I would work a Fiery Wall of Protection kit against your abusers, and combine that with a very strong binding that also included measures to kill their natures as well as mirror box them. I would also recommend a very strong protective mojo that you can carry on your person when you go home. Actually, the Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit has a mojo included as part of the work - so that would serve your needs very well.

Then I would work some strong healing and blessing work for yourself. Doing the Cut and Clear will really help, and if you want those people permenantly out of your life then follow that up with a Black Walnut spell. St. Dymphna would be an excellent saint for you to petition and work with, as she is the patron of incest survivors, as well as healing mental and nervous traumas and imbalances. She has such a lovely gentle presence, and she really does come through strongly for those who petition her with faith. I work with her often. If you are looking for a good counsellor that can really help you, you can concurrently petition the Blessed Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help guide you to the proper health care giver. I find that he works very well with St. Dymphna to find solutions to emotional and mental distress.

If you are working to rebuild your personal power, then I would personally work with the Hindu warrior-mother goddess Durga for that. She is an AMAZINGLY strong presence that can work wonders in giving strength, courage, confidence, and power to those that struggle with that. She is also a very protective figure. If you are not comfortable with Hindu deities, then you could continue to work with St. Michael (who is who is invoked through the Fiery Wall kit) on those same issues. He and Durga have very similar energies. I just really like Durga for empowering women and helping them find their righteous warrior energy! But St. Michael can definitely help with that as well.

I would concentrate most of boxing up your attackers, and then healing yourself. Let the marriage resolve itself one way or the other as you heal and are ready to open yourself to changes in your life. But you definitely need to seek counselling.

Now being in the position that you are in, you may not feel comfortable and able to stand in your power enough to do all that work effectively at this time. So you may wish to hire a rootworker to work on your behalf. They will want to do a reading on the matter first, and will formulate a plan based on the info that comes up.

Best of luck to you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:16 pm

One the greatest first steps is a simple white candle lit with a prayer asking for the Lord to help bring you a helper who will be able to guide you through this process of healing.

Then look for different therapy groups and/or professionals who can assist you.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:52 am

Actually, I am wondering why you must be near them at all?
You MUST visit your parents?

Anyway, I've been around victims of both stranger / friend-of-family abuse, as well as incest, and please do what Miss Cat asks. You really need a place to be with someone on YOUR side. In order to love someone else, you must learn to love yourself first. Your hardest step is the one you've already taken.

In no way are you alone. Statistically, 1 in 3 females and 1 in 5 males are abused in some way before the age of 18, and a large percentage of those by the age of 12. No one actually knows the exact numbers.

You are taking control of your life, and you know what you don't want, now figure out what you DO.

Good luck and blessings to you-
Sassy

no-mans-land

Spells and Prayers to Heal Heartache Sorrow Sad Emotions

Unread post by no-mans-land » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Hi and thanks in advance for any help. I am divorcing my husband of 20 years, my first (and only) love. Although I left him due to constant emotional abuse and I strongly suspect he was cheating, I am still stuck in some serious heartache that just will not let up. I thought having cut and clear candle services would probably be my best bet, but was wondering if there were something I could do to him and his little tramp if he was in fact doing what I suspect?

I am also walking away with virtually nothing to show for twenty years, (the last ten of which he has put me through more hell than I can recount) and I want at least to feel that there will be some karmic payback, because thus far---he has been laughing it up and getting off scot-free. What should I do? I want him to feel the pain that I have felt and be met with nothing but heartache and hardship. Can I cross or break them up and still do a cut and clear for myself to stop caring or feeling anything for him? Or are those two things at odds with each other? Again, I've never tried anything like this before, so thanks for any assistance.

Bipa

Opinion about emotional healing

Unread post by Bipa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 pm

I have been working on my guy to make him come to me and make his mind up and all that but I forgot about the main issue for his emotional distance, he was heartbroken once, I think this was the only time he ever fell in love for real and even if this was at least 5 years ago he still is resistant to let me in his heart
So even though he wants me in his life he gained this trauma and has been resisting to fall in love big time with me since we met, he even cried after he first met me, I must say, so imagine his trauma.
This was a while ago and he got better but when it comes to the bottom line, I'm still waiting for him to let down his guard
Yes I've had readings about this and he will end up making his mind up but I wanted an opinion on this issue
I've taken a healing bath with this being my focus but is this suficient or should I try a cut & clear vigil candle? Or what else could I benefit from?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Opinion about emotional healing

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:22 pm

I would do the cut and clear vigil light for him, and back that up with a healing vigil light as well.

Bipa

Unread post by Bipa » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:45 pm

Thanks!

I've ordered a vigil cut & clear to be burned at MISC altar, that's all I can afford now and I really regret I didn't purchase the healing oil
I have now 15 or 16 other oils and this is just what I could use now :|

Spiritualitygirl

Unread post by Spiritualitygirl » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 am

I'm sure the power of your intention, Bipa, will have a lot of power so don't be too worried you don't have it right now. Healing oil is always a good one to have so grab it when you can. But I'm sure the vigil cut & clear will work well. Good Luck!

iconcurr

Should I Wait To Order Until After My Reading?

Unread post by iconcurr » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Hi,

I was thinking of getting a bunch of stuff. I certainly want the cut and clear. It seems that is a MUST have for my situation.

I have a reading coming up but it's gonna take two weeks. I am soooo anxious.

Should I really wait before ordering any items?

Or should I just light a candle at the altar?

I'm confused.

Thanks in advance.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Should I Wait To Order Before My Reading.. GRHHH

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:13 pm

...this is a tough one... but easy if you are ordering some essentials. There are many products that are "must haves". You can always do another order based on what Your Member of AIRR tells you to do.
"For example only", what if you wanted Fiery Wall of Protection, Devils Shoes Strings and Money Drawing supplies and Blue Flag and VanVan? All of those products are essentials for me. What you could do is to order the supplies, and essential supplies and also include the Cut and Clear, but wait until your Member of AIRR suggests you will need to do and have it there with You, and if you need something else you can do a back to back order. I have. Wait to start the spell work on the Cut and Clear, until the Member of AIRR advises you.
Hope this is clear about essentials and other supplies and waiting for instructions as to what to do.
Good luck and take Care !
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:30 pm

First, keep your post together so new readers can follow what you are asking. For example, in your previous post starsnthesky7's recommendation was on point in response to your question...read again, I have posted it below.

You are right you definitely deserve BETTER.

I think you know what is right for you, but sometimes our emotions get in the way. However, this woman is emotionally abusive to you, and going back will only set you back.

I think you are going in the right direction by lighting the candles with peace, courage and strength. I think you should have a candle lit for you regarding some healing work AND you need to get some cut and clear going so that you can move on from this.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

We cannot give legal advice here but I do think you are entitled to something regarding the home. You may want to get a legal consultation regarding your chances of doing so.

Lastly, you need to get a reading along with a consultation of work you can do to get what you deserve with the home,and to move on.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

You area asking if you should purchase these items prior to your reading, you could chose to have a Healing (http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-healing-miracle.html) light set for you at the church, if you do not feel confident enough to work the Cut & Clear Spell (although it does include instructions). Healing is ideal because it is designed to bring relief and mend emotional problems.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Oh there are plenty of things you can order now! Go for it. If there is something specific your reader recommends later you can pick it up then.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:55 am

Thanks ConjureMan. I think I'm gonna buy cutandclear kit, essence of bend over kit, reconcilliation honey-jar and Cat's book. How does that sound for starters.

Any other suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. jwmcclin, are you saying that all my posts should go in the same place under one topic. I'm not clear.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:33 am

Yes, that way when you ask a question (along the same line of thought) as noted above, new readers can follow you. But only if your question is dealing with the same topic. Is this clear?

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

jwmcclin, I think it's clear. Thanks and sorry.

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Is there a cutandclear spell kit. Because I can't find it.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 pm

iconcurr wrote:Is there a cutandclear spell kit. Because I can't find it.

Yes, yes there is, its right on the main spellkit page. You can find that here http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Its under the Crown of Success kit and above the Essence of Bendover kit

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:28 pm

There is a problem with the order page, cat is working on it; we was just discussing it last month. Call the shop to order, it costs $32.00 and here is the item# SPL-KIT-CUTA

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:51 pm

jwmcclin wrote:There is a problem with the order page, cat is working on it; we was just discussing it last month. Call the shop to order, it costs $32.00 and here is the item# SPL-KIT-CUTA

My gosh your right! I didn't even realize there wasn't an order button :oops: Serves me right for posting on so little sleep! lol

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:41 am

thanks to all of you for looking into that.

melissa_taylor1242

How can you heal & achieve forgiveness 4 past life trama's

Unread post by melissa_taylor1242 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi I have a great need to heal issues and get forgiveness for a past life. What can I do to get forgiveness from those souls i hurt and relieve the issues that lead me to hurt those souls?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: How can you heal & achieve forgiveness 4 past life trama's

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:49 pm

There are Members of AIRR I know of that can help you with this question:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
You will have to read through their profiles, because I cant just say go to "This Member".
Hope this helps.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:05 am

Since the concept of past lives is generally very Eastern and orientation, and not so much a Protestant Christian one (as hoodoo is primarily), you don't see too much about that topic in traditional conjure.

However, as Miss Tammie Lee says there are some AIRR members who work with Eastern currents as well as the Western ones who may be able to devise some work for you to do.

From personal experience, I can say that daily, faithful chanting of the Gayatri mantra from the Hindu tradition can clear out some past-life karma. I would recommend chanting several rounds of the Gayatri daily, while burning a Healing candle with your intent firmly in mind. You could add a plea to your guardian angel and other spirit guides to aid you in your aims, and light a Spirit Guide candle for that purpose along with the Healing candle while you chant.

Though you may wish to look into finding a reliable past-life therapist in your area, as they are more likely to have methods directly suited to your needs.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:24 am

Do a hyssop bath. If there is sin from a past life still hanging around, God certainly can forgive you and wash it away.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:12 pm

I am no expert, but I would follow the above recommendations. Also, I would wonder why or how you knew you have done bad deeds in a past life? I mean did a reader tell you so? Where did you get this information. Past Life as others said isn't necessarily a Hoodoo based belief,from my years of study with Past Lives in certain belief systems the Angels are used. LM has great Angel products. It is believed that acknowledging the experience or wisdom from a past life frees it,in some beliefs, so you may want to have LM do a light setting to Gabriel or Metatron for you, and ask that the Angels give you the knowledge you need to get through this and heal. Ancestor work, believe it or not may also work, as it is believed in some traditions, that sin is handed down from generations. So, perhaps look at that. I would do a Hyssop bath, while asking to be cleansed from all sins and that God forgive you in all lives. perhaps a St. Micheal to take his fiery sword and release you from all bonds or karmic connections you have to others and for their forgiveness. And also maybe do some Our Fathers. I would maybe work with the Angels with this. In addition to the Hyssop bath. The Angels are Gods pure energy and if anything or anyone has the ability to help clear past live issues it can be the Angels with their vast knowledge of time and space. Since Angels work in different dimensions they can perhaps transcend time to heal this and yes do healing candles from LM too, maybe on a white crucifix candle they offer.

Unread post by 421718 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:27 am

Conjuremoon,

I was also wondering how melissa_taylor1242 knew about her past life. I know for me, I seem to have vague memories of my past life, although I'm not sure. I probably have to do a reading to confirm it. I'm not Hindu so I'm not going to chant mantras, but it's interesting to know that Angels can help with bad Karma. And ConjureMoon, you say that Angels are used in certain belief systems to deal with bad Karma. Which belief systems are those, if you don't mind me asking?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:02 am

Angels operate outside of time and space, so appealing to them would be a good idea. Conjuremoon may be thinking of Doreen Virtue or others that work with angels in a New Age framework and also believe in reincarnation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”