• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

Should I just give up on him?

Unread postby mzsilky » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:01 pm

My ex bf and I were together for almost 3 years and just had our 1st son together 10 weeks ago. The last month of my pregnancy he started going out all the time and was always with this one friend that I didn't like and he didn't like me. Well we broke up 3 days before I had the baby...

He was there with me for the birth and he said he just needed some time. When the baby was 2 weeks old he said he knew his place was with me and his son and he wanted to work it out.

He started acting shady and distant then come to find out he got married to this girl he only knew a MONTH! I waS devastated.

He said he still loves me and he knows he messed up. I know he loves me, he is just confused.

I want him back. I know I may be dumb but I do.

Any suggestions on what I could do?

How can I get him to leave her and come back to me?
mzsilky

Re: Should I just give up on him?

Unread postby j82 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:38 am

On a situation this messy Id really suggest getting a reading first and formost to see if he will even come back and the outcome of this situation. The reader can also suggest workings to do such as break up work and come to me work to draw him back. then again, for a man to treat you like this, do you even want him back in the first place? could you forgive him and move foward in a loving realtionship? If the answer is no then it may not be worth the effort in the long run anways. Cut and clear is a great product LM sells that helps you cut the past ties and draw a new lover to you. Iv used it before with great success and would not hesitate to use it again if I went through a break up. Wish you the best!
j82

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:49 am

The common way would be to have him cleansed from other love spells either by working Uncrossing and a Double Action candle or alike. Then work a Separation Spell on the newly weds, and Stay With Me once you are back together. Feeding him regularily with your blood and perhaps some of childs urine or alike might be a good idea as well.
Or using the option of going on towards a better man. But in any case he will still be the father of the child and should be made to take responsibility and fullfill his duties.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:56 am

mzsilky wrote:My ex bf and I were together for almost 3 years and just had our 1st son together 10 weeks ago. The last month of my pregnancy he started going out all the time and was always with this one friend that I didn't like and he didn't like me. Well we broke up 3 days before I had the baby...he was there with me for the birth and he said he just needed some time. When the baby was 2 weeks old he said he knew his place was with me and his son and he wanted to work it out. He started acting shady and distant then come to find out he got married to this girl he only knew a MONTH! I wad devastated. He said he still loves me and he knows he messed up. I want him back. I know I may be dumb but I do. Any suggestions on what I could do. I know he loves me, he is just confused. How can I get him to leave her and come back to me?

Assuming you get a reading from a reputable reader, and assuming that you decide to work the case, the formulas that I can see coming in handy for you include:
Clarity
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-clarity.html

King Solomon Wisdom
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Both of the above will help clear his mind and focus him on what he needs to do

Then there are the love and reconciliation products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

The last link is for Stay at Home products--not as commonly discussed on the forum but excellent for all manner of situations where you need your partner to stay put at home with you!
Blessings and good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mzsilky » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:09 am

Thank for your replies everyone. I greatly appreciate it. :)
Anybody know of any reputable readers?
mzsilky

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:52 am

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mzsilky » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:14 am

What kinda reading should I get done?
mzsilky

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 am

Ask what can be seen about your situation, about why he did what he did and what is in his mind, what kind of spells you could have done on your behalf to remedy the situation and what you can do yourself and so on.

//Dr. Johannes
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:14 am

mzsilky wrote:What kinda reading should I get done?

First, go to AIRR (www.readersandrootworkers.org) and choose a worker. Leave the methods of divination up to them -- each worker has different gifts.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 am

I am going to second what all the others said in reply, but i would also like to use your post as a way to teach young women a lesson that i have learned from my own life and from reading for thousands of women in your position.:

Don't have a baby with a man who is not married to you.

I realize that marriage alone will not prevent a break-up such as this, but ...

1) Being married to you gives the child certain-sure knowledge of a father, which helps the child's self-esteem.

2) Being married to you prevents him getting married to another woman on impulse or while confused or ensorceled, as happened here.

3) Having to get a divorce from you, rather than just walking away from you and the baby, may make him think twice and stay and give the two of you time to work your problems out.

4) Having to get a divorce from you, rather than just walking away from you and the baby, makes child support issues much clearer and easier to prove in court.

Young women -- think about it!

Get married before you have children.

Sex is sex and we all love it. But birth control puts YOU in control of the baby-making. No man can make a baby without a woman -- and if your man wants a baby with you, then he will marry you. It's as simple as that.

Think about it!

You are literally forwarding this man's family's DNA into the future and promising to care for and support his family's DNA -- so if he does not contribute AT LEAST a legal marriage paper, he has no right to impose his family's DNA on your family's lineage!

It's okay to have a baby without being married -- but think about it!

If you want a baby and have no husband, you will suffer less heartbreak with an anonymous sperm donor than you would with a deadbeat boy friend who didn't marry you!

An anonymous sperm donor is better than a bad boyfriend every time.

Think about it!

Either have the baby with a sperm donor and don't expect love or support from the sperm donor -- or, if you love the man and expect support, then get the man to marry you before you have his baby.

Be wise.

If you love a man, don't have his baby until he marries you.

Think about it!

Birth control is cheap. The heartbreak of abandonment can ruin your life and the life of your child.

Either walk into motherhood proudly single or proudly married with a wedding ring on your finger -- but don't play the half-assed game of giving a baby to a man who has not married you and then expecting magic spells to bring him back.

You unmarried and abandoned mothers, coming to me for help, hoping a spell can "fix it" --

Think about it!

You shot your wad and lost your edge when you got pregnant. He got his DNA forwarded at no cost or commitment.

It's too late to close the barn door after the horse has bolted -- especially when the horse has run into another woman's stable.

You got fooled once, but by God, don't get fooled a second time!

Be wise.

And you, young men --

What the HELL do you think you're doing, having babies with every woman who feels the urge to be a mother? You are abusing these women just as much as if you were stealing food from their mouths or forcing them to labour for you and taking all their hard-earned pay.

Women --

You feel a natural NEED to have and raise babies. This NEED is a part of being a living, sexual female. Some men also feel the NEED to have and raise babies, and those men are the natural marrying kind. The men who don't feel that NEED to have and raise babies -- they are parasites.

Yes, I said "parasites," and i meant it.

Think about it!

The men who screw around with women's NEEDS, impregnating and abandoning one woman after another, are parasites upon the DNA lineages of those women. They impose their rotten, immoral, selfish DNA on women and displace the DNA of caring, marrying men.

They are like parasitic cowbirds who lay their eggs in another bird's nest, and shove the other birds' eggs out of the next to fall to the ground and shatter, and go their merry way, expecting the other birds to raise their parasitic cowbird chicks.

Beware of these unmarrying man, young women. Don't let them impose their parasitic no-count, shiftless DNA on your family lineage.

Think about it. Be wise.

Young women, YOU hold the key to the future, for no man enters this world except through a woman's womb.

If you want -- if you feel the NEED -- to have and raise a baby, then either select and choose a sperm donor or find a marrying man.

Let the lineages of the shiftless, no-count parasitic men of this earth die out for lack of wombs to forward their shiftless, no-count parasitic DNA into the future.

Be wise.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Loved » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:36 am

Miss Cat - that was awesome
"no man enters this world except through a woman's womb."
Loved

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:42 am

PlainJane wrote:Miss Cat - that was awesome
"no man enters this world except through a woman's womb."

Agreed. Another great Cat post and 100% accurate!

My mother had four kids with four different men, starting at age 16. I'm glad I was born and love my Mother, but it definitely caused problems in her life.

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mzsilky » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:52 pm

So true Cat. I feel so dumb...I though he truly loved me but I was si wrong. :( The more I think about him the love I once had is turning into hatred. Nothin I can do now...what's done is done. I just gotta be strong and live with it.
mzsilky

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:40 am

Love Miss Cat's words! So real and true!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aphrodite » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:00 pm

catherineyronwode,

That's the God honest truth, if I would have known then what I know now, but was very young, and no one was saying these things to me!
"G4L"
Aphrodite

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:38 am

Concentrate on your child. Channel your anger towards him into making sure that he pays child support and that your baby is not going without so this guy can "find himself." Do a Cut and Clear to rid yourself of emotional ties to him, then Pay Me to get the support.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DelArca » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:35 am

I say it sounds like he has made a stupid mistake. I can't believe that girl married a guy that has a ten week old baby with another woman, that is just apalling. I am new to hoodoo, but I would try love and commitment products on the man and then find some products to hotfoot or freeze the girl out of your lives. I would demand he get a divorce asap and then see how it goes from there. good luck
DelArca

Possibility he may not be the father

Unread postby desiresofheart » Tue May 03, 2011 7:01 am

My dear friend is pregnant with twins due any day now. She is not sure who the father is. She says her heart tells her its by the guy who she does NOT want to be the father. Her relationship is getting stronger with the guy she WANTS to be the father, and he recently asked if she is 100% sure he is the father. She told him yes. I told her she needs to let him know its a possibility they are not his. I just dont think a man should have to take care of kids that are not his unless he wants to. This guy in the beginning did NOT want more kids, as he already has two kids. He came back around in the later part of her pregnancy. She was only dating both guys for a few months and slept with them both within the same week.

She says she is afraid to tell him and doesnt know how to. She wants to just let the situation play itself out and wait to see who they look like or he says something about a paternity test. I want to tell her she is playing with fire and the longer she waits it could get very ugly if he finds out those are not his kids. What if he develops a bond with the kids, only to find out they are not his, and suddenly walks out of the their life. Or even worse, health issues, etc.

A part of me wants to stay out of it bc its not my business. I just dont want things to get worse.I know its eating her up bc she seems to be obsessed with it now and thats all she talks about. No one else really knows about this. She keeps changing her dates and trying to make it add up to being the one she wants it be bc she wants him to be in her life and feels he is a good father. I want her to happy, but at what expense. I think the kids deserve to know who their real father is. Not someone she put them on. Im starting to take issue with this. Should i do some compelling, crucible of courage. How do i get her to tell him shes not 100% sure they are his kids, while staying out of it at the same time.
desiresofheart

Re: Possibility he may not be the father

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue May 03, 2011 7:13 am

desiresofheart wrote: How do i get her to tell him shes not 100% sure they are his kids, while staying out of it at the same time.

You can't. You simply can not force her to do something against her will while staying out of it,because if your going to take the effort and time needed to band her to your will, you're obviously not staying out of it. I would simply mind my own business, but that's a personal opinion, not advise.

Pray that she makes the right choice, whatever that maybe. I would be lighting King Solomon Wisdom candles for her and Blessing candles for her pregnancy.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue May 03, 2011 7:19 am

I agree with Turnsteel - light some Clarity & King Solomon Wisdom candles for her, and Blessing lights for the babies. Then just pray that things turn out in the way that serves the best for all parties involved.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby desiresofheart » Tue May 03, 2011 7:44 am

Turnsteel, It is not MY will. Im simply asking for advice b/c i know how much it is eating her up inside. Im tired of her crying in my ear about every little detail, thought, or dream she is having with this situation. If she were not my friend, i would not spare her feelings and tell her how i really feel. I have a problem with men who do not take care of their kids, when they know its theirs. When men do step up, that is great! But its not great when its not their kids they are taking responsibility for and worse, dont find out til much later. However its not my business as i know who my kids father are. I will just be a supportive friends and hopefully everything turns out like SHE desires. I pray all the time for the health and blessings of the kids. I know they will be loved by many, including me and my kids, regardless who their father is.

Blessings
desiresofheart

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue May 03, 2011 2:22 pm

desiresofheart wrote:Turnsteel, It is not MY will. Im simply asking for advice b/c i know how much it is eating her up inside. Im tired of her crying in my ear about every little detail, thought, or dream she is having with this situation. If she were not my friend, i would not spare her feelings and tell her how i really feel. I have a problem with men who do not take care of their kids, when they know its theirs. When men do step up, that is great! But its not great when its not their kids they are taking responsibility for and worse, dont find out til much later. However its not my business as i know who my kids father are. I will just be a supportive friends and hopefully everything turns out like SHE desires. I pray all the time for the health and blessings of the kids. I know they will be loved by many, including me and my kids, regardless who their father is.

Blessings

Not to speak for Turnsteel, but I believe you misunderstood him. You inquired about doing compelling work for this situation. I believe that is what Turnsteel was referring to when he mentioned your will. If you do any kind of compelling or commanding work, that is forcing (or bending) someone's will to your own. That's just the nature of the work, and I don't believe anything else was implied.

That said, I agree with both Turnsteel and Devi Spring - do some clarity work for yourself and stay out of the situation. As my mother always says, the truth always has a way of making itself known.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby desiresofheart » Wed May 04, 2011 9:03 am

Yea u guys are right. I understand what you meant by WILL, (its the nature of the products that would impose my WILL.) Anyways, i am going to have to tell her i have no more advice to give and stay out of it. The truth will prevail.
desiresofheart

Unread postby CoffeeMom » Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm going to agree with everything turnsteel and devispring said... It's hard sometimes to bite your tongue and know you'll ultimately be dealing wiht some fallout, but this is what you sign up for as a friend. :)

IMO, a man should never,ever be cuckolded into taking care of another man's children, but in the off chance these are his biological kids, it would likely serve no purpose but to hurt him and their relationship to discuss the infidelity. That and there is a possibility that the guy is just emotionally prepared to be these kids' dad regardless... there are some bubbles that need not be burst. (My XH was cuckolded in such a manner, knows it on some level, but loves the kid as his own while the biological dad skipped town. It just wasn't productive to belabor the point that the two didn't share DNA). I only advocate for lying to protect someone's feelings, safety or privacy, and I think this situation falls under the first. PROVIDED THERE ARE NO STD'S.

As a mom myself, I swear pregnancy can make you irrational and stubborn - she may be way more amenable to your opinion (and possibly willing to use a clarity charm on herself?) AFTER she gives birth.

You sound like a very loyal, caring friend. I wish you all the best.
CoffeeMom

7 months pregnant, he walked out, living with someone else

Unread postby mumma » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am

Hi everyone. I don't "do" magic but right now I'm desperate. Willing to do anything!

I have replied to a couple of posts but thought it wiser to make my own as my situation is a bit different from the others (and im a little impatient).

My boyfriend and i have been through a lot in the past year and (i thought) since we had and git thus far that he would stay with me. Well, 3 weeks ago he went out for drinks and didnt return, only to get clothes. Hes living with someone else, im 7 months pregnant with HIS child and i really dont know what to do. He said he just didnt love me the way i wanted him too -- but why stay for so long and put up with all the drama that has been around us?

Of course i dont believe this. He says the only thing i wanted from him is the baby but ive told him again and again that i wanted us to be a family and once everything settled we could move away from everyone and start fresh.

When he was packing his things to take to his new womans house he was trying to feel me up (pinch on the bum, hugs, even so far as to "feel my stomach for the baby to kick" but then his hand was going lower- when i pushed him away he says to me "you know you want me to" huh? Odd.

Since he left i was evicted from the home we shared and ive seen him a few times since.

So anyway i want him back and im not really caring what i have to do to get him.

Seeing him in a few days as we need to work things out. Wanting to know if theres something i can do before i see him again to make him come back.

Advice? Suggestions?

Thank you :)

oh and id like to do something hurtful to the "thing" hes with.
mumma

Re: 7 months pregnant, he walked out, living with someone else

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:48 am

You need a reading to see if he is worth the time and trouble of using magical means to reconcile with him. You may also need to hire a rootworker, since you are inexperienced with rootwork and vulnerable due to your present condition.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mumma » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Thanks for the reply. Forgot to mention that i was going for a reading last night - this one talks to loved ones who have passed; my father came through and told me he better not hear that I'm back with him. Ughh i love him so much though. I'm really torn. I might leave it for now and if my feelings haven't changed by the time the baby is born, I'll do something. Still want to know what I should do then as I don't have the money to hire anyone as I don't work.
mumma

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:38 pm

n00b --

1)
You can sign up for a free reading on our Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Show. You may not be selected the first week you apply, but we read and prescribe for people at the rate of about 3 - 4 per week, and it is FREE. See --

radio-show-pre-call-id-for-those-wanting-to-call-in-t9326.html

2)
Prayer is always free at the Crystal Silence League! Go to --

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

3)
If you think you may qualify for Pro Bono (Free) reading and rootwork through the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR), please contact the program chairwoman, Miss Michaele, a regular poster at this forum. Before applying, you must read the Pro Bono page at AIRR, which is here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

4)
You can get a ten dollar reading from a number of very experienced AIRR readers. See more here --

which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute-readings--t14001.html

5)
If you wish to do the work yourself, i personally would advise a Black Walnut Bath and a Cut and Clear Spell for you and a King Solomon Wisdom plus Court Case Spell for you and the baby to get adequate child support from the father. I know this is NOT what you want to hear, but as a psychic reader with almost 50 years experience, this is my feeling on the situation.

Read more about the Black Walnut Bath and Cut and Clear Spell here:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

BCR-HOO-CUTA
Cut and Clear Bath Crystals
$4.00

Read more about the King Solomon Wisdom products and Court Case Products for child support issues, here:

http://luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
http://luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

CAN-GLS-KING
King Solomon Wisdom Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Good luck and blessings to you and to the baby.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:34 pm

all great advice, Personally, when I read that you were evicted due to his walking out, I mean ... what????? I stand by Mama Micki's recommendation, get a reading. I mean this is your personal situation even as you are asking for advice, but at the end of the day, it is your responsibility to consider the outcome for you and your precious child... Also, please read cat's recommendations. Look forward to your response.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mumma » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:05 am

I just spoke to him on the phone. It almost sounds like he's ... kinda detached but not? IDK.

I told him it almost feels like he never cared about me. "I once did care," he told me. I asked what changed and he didnt say anything.

He wants to be at the birth of our daughter but i dont know if he is just telling me what i want to hear or what. :(

im so confused. Its been three weeks and i still feel like crying when thinking/talking about him. I almost pray that i'll say something on the phone that will make him say "im coming back if youll have me." also hoping that the birth of our daughter will spark something in him fir him to want and to come back. Ughhh drives me insane.

Everyone is telling me to forget about him but i cant. I love him still even though i always said/thought i wouldnt stand for cheaters but .... grrr i hate him for this.

Thanks for the replies. I'll see about the radio show reading.

EDIT: forgot to mention- he started singing a song to me and told me i have to listen to it because "it'll make you cry." :/ i dont know if hes trying to tell me something or if he just likes hurting me?
mumma

Unread postby Ellis Crowfoot » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:29 am

n00b,

I know you are emotionally attached to this person, but you need to recognize that this is not a man you are dealing with; it is a confused and highly immature boy. Based on what you have said here, it sounds like he has a whole lot of growing up to do, and in reality he may never do so. It's not worth your or your soon-to-be-born baby daughter's time and emotional energy to stick around for someone like that.

'Cut and Clear' is absolutely the best thing you can do, as hard as that might seem at this moment.

In addition to what has already been suggested here, I would also recommend some 'Clarity' products (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html), to help you see through the emotional fog of all this and realize that this person is only going to drag you down.

It's time to move on and find a real man (and when you're ready, there's plenty of products and tricks you can use to help you in that endeavor as well; but first I would say you need to make sure you're emotionally clear of this present situation, which is definitely not healthy for you).

Best wishes,
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)
Ellis Crowfoot

Unread postby mumma » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:52 am

Ellis and everyone else that has given me advice - thank you. I cant really talk about him to family, and my friends are starting to get tired of hearing about him.

I will be doing these once I get the money to. Do yous think I should wait until the babys born? I was thinking of waiting to see how it goes and if he decides to come back then I will do a few simple things to keep him with me.
mumma

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:07 am

Its your call n00b. I am sure you are quite emotional right now but please take care of yourself and your baby as well. Your child needs you more than anything. Good Luck in your choices.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mumma » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 am

jwmcclin wrote:Its your call n00b. I am sure you are quite emotional right now but please take care of yourself and your baby as well. Your child needs you more than anything. Good Luck in your choices.

Thank you. I'm not really sure what I should do though. I'm really torn between forgetting about him and and waiting to see what happens. I have a son whose father isn't around and dudn't want both of my kids to go through the same thing. I wasn't looking after myself at first; wasn't hungry, forgetting to eat, etc,. But feeling a lot better after the first week or so.

I do have a question about the walnut/cut-and-clear spells - if i do them will that mean I will never see him or hear from him again? If so, is there a spell I can do so he doesn't disappear completely as I don't want to "punish" our daughter with this.
mumma

BF doesn't want the baby

Unread postby branden » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:05 am

I've been with my bf for almost four years. I'm in my 20s. I now find myself pregnant. My bf doesn't want me to have the baby. Is there any work that could be done to make him more open to this? I really enjoy candle magick. Did I mention that he plans on walking away if I decide to go through with the pregnancy?
branden

Re: BF doesn't want the baby

Unread postby preppieroots » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:38 am

HI Branden,

I am very sorry to hear of your situation. How do you feel about being a single mother? I think that is the number one question you need to address, because your bf has said in no uncertain terms that he will walk away, so there is really only so much that magic can do for you. If you are successful in forcing him to stay with you, it may be a very rocky, unhappy situation and a baby really does not need that as his/her home life.

The first thing you need is a reading from a reputable reader who can assess your situation and see if this can pan out into anything other than drama and resentment. If the reader says it looks very good, then go ahead and try whatever he/she lays out for you as a plan. I would not attempt to do anything along these lines if the reader says anything other than yes, this looks great....If the answer is "well, it could work, but it will be rocky, he will be resentful and angry and withdrawn from you and the baby etc"...I would not go ahead with it. Pregnancy is hard enough with a happy partner in tow, it's an emotional and needy time, and no way on god's green earth would I want to go ahead with a pregnancy with a man who did not want a baby, unless of course I was happy to be a single mother.

Good luck to you, and best wishes.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am

I agree with preppieroots --

If a man does not want a child, there is no practical reason for you to forward his unloving and selfish DNA into the future. Find a man who does want a child and forward his loving, and caring DNA into the future. A large part of human personality does come from DNA, you know, and women do have the right to select the mates whose DNA they wish to make "immortal," as it were.

On the other hand, if you want a child and think his genes are okay, even though he may never be a father to that child or help the child feel at ease and loved in the world, or contribute to that child's sense of being the descendent of a strong family, then go ahead and have the child. But understand that being a single mother whose father is a resentful, non-compliant, non-participatory, and possibly non-paying stranger is indeed, as preppieroots said, a rocky road.

If you are young enough to wait and try again for a planned pregnancy with a man who really wants to co-parent a child with you, you will understand why women who have lived this situation both ways (with an angry retreating father for their first child and a loving family-oriented father for their second child) often counsel young women to consider their alternatives.

I also agree with preppieroots that a reading will help and that although candle magic may guide you now, candle magic alone, without extensive other forms of magical work, is unlikely to cause him to change his mind.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:03 am

branden wrote:I've been with my bf for almost four years. I'm in my 20s.I now find myself pregnant. My bf doesn't want me to have the baby. Is there any work that could be done to make him more open to this? I really enjoy candlemagick. Did I mention that he plans on walking away if I decide to go through with the pregnancy.

I completely agree with preppieroots' suggestion on getting a reading and their overall message regarding this situation. While magic can work wonders, it cannot change someone's basic nature.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I agree with everyone else. I think both of you could benefit from some clarity and king solomon wisdom work. To make the best decision clearly for yourself, and perhaps for himself.

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

There are many reasons why he may not want to have this baby. If there is a chance he wants it, but he is scared of being broke, just scared in general, etc...then you may be able to work through that. But again please consider what everyone else said as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby branden » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanx for the response. My bf and I was planning to move to SC in the fall. I was suppose to go home (Caribbean) to visit my family. We were both blindsided. I just plan on going home. As far as being a single mother I know it will be hard. I saw my mom raise twins alone. I don't want to be a continuation of that cycle. This is going to be tough decision.
branden

Lemon Questions and Answers

Unread postby mumma » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:04 am

Ohhh how would i do a Lemon spell it to make them hate each other/break up?

This wh..e that he's with is wanting to "beat" me even though i'm about 7.5/8 months preggos with his child.

I want to get my revenge on these asses.

PS was thinking the same about lemons as they are sour. I need to do a sweetening spell though as he's being a prick to me. Ugh, love him so much but it's slowly moving to hate.
mumma

Re: Lemon Questions and Answers

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:32 am

First, you need clarity on what you want to do either way. Cut & Clear (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html) will remove your emotional attachment to him yet still have a relationship with him for your child's sake. Otherwise, if you want him, consider the break up spell for him and his female friend found here (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 am

n00b, did I read this correctly (?), when you said she is wanting to 'beat me" even though you are 7.5/8months preggos with his child?

If the answer to that question is Yes, then for the safety of your unborn child and for your own---Cut and Clear, jwmcclin provided the link.

More importantly:

If they threaten you, call the police and take any and all measures for your safety and for the safety of your unborn child.

Take Care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 am

Agreed Miss Tammie Lee, and I read it as well...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DelArca » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 am

Sounds like a mess, n00b. I think I understand you are saying his new girlfriend is claiming to want to physically harm you. Keep a notebook and write down the date and times of any such threats and definitely file a police report and protective order if the behavior continues.

I recommend fiery wall of protection for you to keep you and your unborn safe.

Single pregnant mothers are some of the most despised and forgotten of people in this country(I speak from personal experience). Despite that, using hoodoo techniques, you can increase your luck, prosperity, safety, happiness etc to create a truly wonderful life for you and your new baby.

I am not sure what work you have done so far, but I recommend starting off with the uncrossing spell kit plus the fiery wall of protection products.

Get some chinese wash and peace water and give the walls and floors a washing(as best as you can without straining yourself, being so far along in your pregnancy) adding a cap full of the products to your regular wash bucket.

After you get the uncrossing/cleaning work going, start attracting wealth, luck, happiness and healing(tons of products available for this) . . . have faith in your work and exercise patience and you will be amazed with how your life improves. :mrgreen:
DelArca

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:50 pm

I think you need to work with some clarity and king solomon wisdom to give you a clear mind on making some wise decisions.

Then you need to follow up with a mirror box for this individual and then do some fiery wall of protection for yourself.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

You are pregnant, he left you, and he's threatening you. He's a LOSER.

I understand you being mad at him trying to make his life miserable, but you need to move on.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cluv87 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:23 pm

i know u feel like u need him right now.. but what u haveto realize ur baby needs u more... i recently went through the same thing withthe father of my 2 daughters while i was pregnant last summer and the stress cause me to go into premature labor at only 29 weeks my daughter now has all types of medical allments and i cant help but wonder if it was all because of my stress and depression over her father.. so my advice to u is to just worry about u for now enjoy ur blessing thats coming soon and by the time the baby comes he'll come around or youll realize u can do good without him....because at the end of the day he isnt worth u or u baby's health
cluv87

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:52 pm

n00b, the Black Walnut bath kills your love for him forever. You can still see him if you need to but you will not feel that dependency ever again.

Read more here:

http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

Order here:

HER-WAL-WHNU
Walnuts, Black, Whole in Hulls
$3.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby nagasiva » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:57 pm

n00b,

Sorry we couldn't arrange to pick you up on the radio show, but we DID cover your case this week. You can listen to the show here and tune to the last 15 minutes of the show or so and you'll hear Dr. Kioni and Miss Cat addressing your circumstance with a reading and great advice:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... turn-to-me

Best of luck to you,
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com
nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:46 pm

N00b, you can go to this weeks Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour that just aired. If you were not able to listen to it, it is already available on Blog Talk Radio.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -in-format

There are many people praying for you.

Please see this beautiful thread by Miss Bri of AIRR, The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

mother-and-baby-blessing-mojo-hand-t11046.html

We are here for you.

Take care and please stay posted on either thread.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mumma » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Wowie just listened to it- thanks everyone. That man was right I do need to get all the tears out. What did they mean by the whore is a "worker"? She does spells? I can see how she wouldve used spells to get him. Because we were inseperable - he wouldn't leave me alone for even 5 minutes without him being there, and then (pretty sure) he met her one weekend while I wasn't with him and thats when I started noticing things about him; talking abour breaking up, (not to get too personal) the sex was so amazing in that last week, he kept deleting EVERYTHING from his phone, etc,. Even I went so far as to ASK him if there was someone else. Think they met and she took a liking to him straight away? Oh and as he was leaving/packing his things up abd moving out, he cried basically the entire time.

Also it was her that theathened me, not him - he wouldn't do that and has even cried to me a few times about how he would never seriously hurt me.

I will need to wait to get some money before doing anything. I want to do a honey jar and see how that works. Would it be okay to a uncrossing spell while in my present state?
mumma

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:15 am

Glad you got to hear the show. We really do care! To answer your questions:

Yes, the reading indicated that she did magic to capture him.

Yes, you can certainly do an Uncrossing spell.

Also, there is a prayer thread about you at the Crystal Silence League now too -- started by Sarah Dooley:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/ ... rayers=176

It is prayer #205.

Best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mumma » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:55 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Glad you got to hear the show. We really do care! To answer your questions:

Yes, the reading indicated that she did magic to capture him.

Yes, you can certainly do an Uncrossing spell.

Also, there is a prayer thread about you at the Crystal Silence League now too -- started by Sarah Dooley:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/ ... rayers=176

It is prayer #205.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks for answering, Cat. Ugh so upset over thus. She is certainly an evil one huh. She knows and I certainly believe knew I was pregnant!!! Abd thus far along too!! Would the uncrossing spell work to reverse her spells on us? I know people (youse and people I know) say he's not worth it but I seriously would like to try to get them apart and possibly get him back - eventually. If it won't work to reverse her spells on us will something else that I can do now?

Thanks so much to everyone and everyone praying for me and my daughter. <3 ecen my mum who HATES thus guy wants us back together cos she see's how much I do care about him and how lost I am without him.
mumma

Unread postby mumma » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Oh and also I don't have a bath to do any of those bathing spells - is there a way around them?
mumma

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 am

You do not need a bath. Many folks do bathing spells in the shower. Even wiping down with a wetted washcloth is an old style way to work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby mumma » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 am

Ah ha thats what i was thinking. I hace a few spells in mind and will get started asap. Thanks to evetyone who has helped me- you guys have no idea how MUCH you have. Im seeing things a lot clearer now! xxxx will keep you all updated on my situation.
mumma

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:21 am

I am curious to know how this story turned out. Lets us know an update when you can Branden.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby branden » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Thanks for all the response! @stars I ended up having a miscarriage after 6 weeks. :(
branden

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:10 pm

Thanks for letting us know what happened, Branden. We really do care, and we worryabout those who come here with heavy burdens.

As they say, sometimes God has the final word. Also, now you know something about that man you did not know before.

I hope that you are emotionally and energetically restored and that all is well with you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:03 am

Thanks for the update. I am so sorry that you had a miscarriage, but like Miss Cat says perhaps it was for the best since now you know something about this man.

I would make sure you do some healing work on yourself, and perhaps cut and clear yourself from this man. You deserve better!

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation