• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 am

Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

Re: BF doesn't want the baby

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 am

I agree with Stars. Cut and Clear him and find someone who is worthy of your love. Although you may think it's old-fashioned, it's better to get married first before having a child.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:18 pm

It is old-fashioned, but realistically a lot of people are not married and have children that are happy. I think its more about the commitment, and is that person for you. I would much rather be a life-long partner.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby light34 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:50 am

branden wrote:I've been with my bf for almost four years. I'm in my 20s. I now find myself pregnant. My bf doesn't want me to have the baby. Is there any work that could be done to make him more open to this? I really enjoy candle magick. Did I mention that he plans on walking away if I decide to go through with the pregnancy?

I am sorry to hear this, My heart goes out to you. I hope everything goes your way and he changes his mind. Do you think he is nervous? Did you try speaking to him... good luck dear

light
light34

Unread postby vinny » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:19 am

Hi Branden, really hope you are fine :) ...Just felt like dropping you a line. May be you should talk the baby issue over with your BF?....In my opinion not wanting to have a child and admitting it is not a sign of a bad, uncaring man (well, it *might* be but not allways). He is in his 20s. May be he has another ambitions (he should...), or he doesn't feel stable enough financially for this lifelong responsibility. May be he doesn't want kids at all (well that is completely valid and reasonable life choice too). May be he wants to have a child at some stage but not right now...At least he s been honest to say this, some guys just doesn't care enough - they agree, smile and then decide that this just is not for them!
...best luck. x
vinny

Unsure of Spellwork for My Baby's Father

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:33 pm

We lived together for a year and separated in the summer. We kept seeing each other and had a difficult time letting each other go but he never wanted to reconcile because he thought I deserved better. I got a reading done and I was advised to do a come to me work.
Also, that we were meant to be married. We didn't get back together but kept a strong friendship. He was due to leave to another state for a job. He cried so much for me but we both decided it was best to stop everything between us and give it up since he was moving to another state. He ended up failing his last test for the job and stayed. We continued our friendship. He ended up going out on a date with someone else and when I heard about it, I cut it off completely. We agreed to stop everything between us once again.
Three days later, I find I'm pregnant with his child. No matter how much it seems hopeless, we get connected again. Hes not open to trying to get back together. He admits he loves me and I can sense it. We've always been able to sense what the other is feeling. But hes afraid to go through all the trauma we had in the past.
I have a honey jar working and have received many beautiful dreams of us being a family from Our lady of Guadalupe and am working with saint Martha. There's been some improvement but I wish to work on something to influence his heart and mind to tell him everything will be okay and we both deserve having a family with our new baby. Hes extremely stubborn.
Any suggestions on spells?
DreamCatcher

Re: Unsure of what spellwork for my baby's father

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:14 pm

If you have not already I STRONGLY recommend you get a reading with an AIRR worker. You can find a list of us who specialize in love situations here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nciliation

Assuming that the prognosis for reconciliation looks good-I feel like you need to break him up from any other woman and for that I would go with the LMC break up spell kit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
I also feel like you need to tie him to you strongly and for that I recommend the 3x strength nation sack.
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:21 am

Thank you Miss Bri. I have emailed about a consultation.
DreamCatcher

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:10 am

If you see where the reconciliation is in order, post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/public/prayer_type.php)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DreamCatcher » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:23 am

Thank you for the advice. Is there anything I can do give myself peace while I wait to schedule my reading?
DreamCatcher

Would I be wrong for doing a "curse" on this guy

Unread postby Black_Rose83 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:13 pm

I was with a guy for 2 years who was a bum and a user. After my friends and family started to see through his actions they told me to leave him alone, but I didn't. I did anything and everything I could to help him out whenever he would ask me to.

Just recently I became pregnant by him. The baby was not unplanned. When i initially told him the news he seemed overjoyed. He told me how much he loved me and how he planned to finally work hard so he and I, my 3 y/o son, and this new baby could be a family.

Well a couple of weeks later he sends me a text telling me I wasn't the only one pregnant. He had gotten another girl pregnant and according to him she was a couple of weeks behind me. I was floored. He tried to blame it on me saying I was too unpredictable or whatever excuse he could come up with. Of course he didn't like what I had to say so he blocked me from his phone.

I hadn't heard from him in a couple months, despite how he said he wanted to be a part of every step of my pregnancy. Just recently I saw him on Facebook. His profile picture showed him kissing another girl's stomach. He posted notices saying it was twins and that they were engaged. I called him and asked him about it, and he talked to me terribly. He called me a liar and said he never cheated on me! He threatened not to be in this child's life, which is actually preferable for me anyway knowing that he can't do much for my child financially and is just a jerk.

I know that he is scum and has cheated on and mistreated every woman he's been with. I've tried contacting this girl telling her that I'm pregnant also, but she seems to be trash herself. Anyway, I'm wondering if i do a break up spell on him would it be justified or would I be the one in the wrong? This guy is scum and I want him to go through at least some of the pain he's put me through. But if I do this will i suffer the kharmic backlash. If any of you believe in kharma, am I interfering with it if I do this spell?
Black_Rose83

Re: Would I be wrong for doing a "curse" on this guy

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Alright, first off since this is a forum dedicated to old-fashioned, Southern style Hoodoo & Conjure, "karma" which is a term and idea originating in Hindu & later Buddhist philosophy and theology does not apply. In Hoodoo the traditional way of deciding whether or not you should engage in hurtful, crossing work is to determine whether it is justified or not. How do you determine that? Well, it means something different to different people but the way I was taught is if you feel that you could stand before the Lord and make a strong case for why you did what you did then your actions are justified. Your morality and ethical code must come from within you and the tradition(s) you adhere to.

With that said, I feel like you kind of answer your own question. You know, spell work requires time, energy and resources. Do you want to spend those things on a dead beat man who left you hanging when you needed him most and has hooked up with some other chic? Or do you want to cut and clear and move on with your life, have a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery, and draw the right people and opportunities to you? You see where I am going with this?

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Black_Rose83 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:55 pm

That was very on point, Ms Bri. Thank you for the insight. I will admit I know very little about Hoodoo so i never realized the concept of karma is not in the hoodoo tradition. But then my question would be is there a "what goes around comes around" or "you reap what you sow" theory in the hoodoo tradition? I have heard the theory that an action can come back to haunt you is more of the mind and one's own conscience than it is from any universal "truth". In other words, if you feel like an action will give you bad luck then that's when it will. Despite the sound of things I'm not trying to start a big philosophical discussion lol I'm just in a state of indecisiveness. Of course I want to focus on the health of my baby and the happiness of my life, but I just want this guy to have to experience some sort of consequence.
Black_Rose83

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Well, I wouldn't do crossing work while I was pregnant - I'd at least have someone else do that work on my behalf. I would suggest a reading with an AIRR worker that will accept Crossing/Revenge cases to see if it's justified, and then if so, they can work it for you.

Either way the reading may help you make up your mind which way you want to go with things.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm

My advice is to concentrate on the baby and not stress yourself out with curses or other "dark" work. Contact the appropriate government agencies now to get assistance with collecting child support from him. You may have to wait until the baby is born, especially if he denies paternity, but at least the wheels will be in motion. Do a Pay Me spell to get him to pay you what he owes.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Black_Rose83 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:29 am

Devi, yes I have had my doubts about doing dark magic while pregnant, just wasn't sure if I was being paranoid. I have been searching for LEGIT root workers in my area. I live in the Tidewater area of Virginia. Any referrals?
Black_Rose83

Unread postby Forest_Roots » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:59 pm

AIRR has many members. I always suggest Momma Starr.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... omma_Starr

It is nice to meet someone else from Virginia. As a man, I have never even thought about dark work in a condition such as yours (pregnancy) as I will never be pregnant. It would be quite interesting to learn teachings about it. I know my Mother did not hesitate during her pregnancies to curse or bless, maybe that is why I focus on darker magics, hm interesting to think about.

I wish you luck with your troubles.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven
Forest_Roots

Hatred, revenge, love, what to do?

Unread postby jamboree » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 pm

This guy and I just had an abortion. It was devastating for me and he was horrible through it and now he doesn't even talk to me (this was just last week).

He was cheating on me with someone else that he actually likes.

He lied to me about everything, and this is the guy I bought the Love Me Spell Kit to try and get to love me before this, but I ordered it three weeks ago and did not receive it by the time this happened.

So much nastiness has happened, and I'm not saying I want to be with someone like that, but it's really harsh on me that things became abrupt.

Can I make someone who hates me feel loving feelings towards me so that at some point I might be able to heal myself by knowing there's not this horrible negative force towards me from his side. He really has no reason to be upset, and if anyone should be, it's me. I hope I'm not making you think I have no self respect and don't respect what I went through, I just feel horrible knowing there is this hateful force towards me, and I want to break up those two so badly.

The sense that I need revenge is consuming me, but the Love Me spell kit hasn't come, and I'm not sure what a good one is. I want to get a reading, but the wait list is crazy long...

also, when you say to get a reading to know if he can be got, what does that mean? Is it not that I can't bring any situation about? Turn love into hate, etc..?
jamboree

Re: Hatred, revenge, love, what to do?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Hi, jamboree.

I am very sorry to hear of what you have been put through by this. person.

The fact that you did not receive the Love Me spell kit before he went bad on you may be a good sign from God that this relationship was not meant to be.

The one thing i do not undertand in what you wrote was this:

"I want to get a reading, but the wait list is crazy long..."

I don't get that. You can call most members of AIRR and get a reading the same day or the next day. Elvyra, for instance, reads at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday and i know she has some slots open on those days.Lou Florez reads at the church on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunda, and Monday, in the mornings, and he is always picking up drop-in clients. Also i think Miss Michaele has a space or two open.

You may not feel the need for a reading or want one, and no one is trying to force one on you, but the idea of a "crazy long wait" for an AIRR reading only applies to a few AIRR readers, due to their limited schedules.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jamboree » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:40 am

oh I meant I got the reading initially from you, Cat, so I guess I wanted to continue along with the same reader...since you're already familiar with me, I figured it would be easier to talk to talk to you...You actually suggested an antidepression book to me at my last reading (dunno if it rings a bell which person I am)
jamboree

Unread postby jamboree » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:31 pm

I think my original question is still at large though...can you really ever get someone who hates you or has a strong traumatic aversion to you to feel loving towards you? I know I can do it from myself, but I've also never seen myself ever hate someone enough to hurt them. I think about it for sure, but I could never do what this guy did. Let me rephrase...is it possible through magick to do that, or is it the case that once it is ruined it is ruined? Again, keep in mind I don't wanna get back together with that, just not have negative things being felt about me.
jamboree

Confusion and concern over significant other's behavior?

Unread postby girl08er » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:38 pm

So, last september he left me, and I made a nations sack on top of casting a few other candle and binding spells, and by a month's time, he was asking me back. Well, we moved back in together and, even tho I lost my job shortly after, we've been living in his grandma's house, so we don't have much to deal with financially.

Well, living here has really worn me down, and now I'm pregnant wth our second child. And his ptsd has been getting bad again, and he's recently meanness some very evil and heartbreaking things about both of his parents, so he's now in a stage of confusion over what he wants in life it seems. But I have stuck by his side this whole time, and still am.

Well, on march 18, he decided he couldn't be in a relationship with me again. Only this time, we still share a bed, he just got me a job where he works, and the only thing that's different really is that he won't kiss me on the lips right now and we talk more.

I just cast a hoodoo bottle spell for love today during the first hour of venus, and I have a voodoo doll made of part of one of his shirts.

Is there anything else I should do before I start to wait? And I was told that if the bottle didn't kick in within 3-5 days I need to redo it, is that correct?

Also on just
girl08er

Re: Confusion and concern over significant other's behavior?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:40 pm

First off, you need to be sensitive and understand that the PTSD plays a huge part in how he feels. And I think YOU should go to therapy to help deal with all that you are feeling because his PTSD can be effecting you which is called secondary PTSD. I wont go further into psychological methods because this is not the forum for that, but you are being effected and I would recommend you speaking with someone if you can about how you are processing and dealing with his PTSD.

Next, I would work with St. Dymphna as she help with mental disorders. So you may want to work with her regarding his PTSD.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

And lastly you need to get a reading because he is probably not pulling away because he is cheating or anything like that or because he loves you less. BUT because he is dealing with this PTSD. So you really need to get down to the root of this issue.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 pm

I agree with Stars -- the man is suffering and needs help, and this is affecting you during your pregnancy, which is not good.

In addition to Saint Dymphna, try working with Healing Oil, Peaceful Home Oil, Tranquility Oil, Marriage Oil -- things like that. Add a little bit to his body wash or shampoo. Dust some sachet powders of these types in his shoes. Recite Psalms 46:

Psalms 46

[1] God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
[2] Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
[3] Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
[4] There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
[5] God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
[6] The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
[7] The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
[8] Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
[9] He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
[10] Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
[11] The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby girl08er » Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:47 pm

Thank you guys! Yes there is alot for him to overcome, and if I can help get him there I will gladly do it.
girl08er

Unread postby girl08er » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Well I know he isn't interested in dating anyone else at this point. He has done girls where we work that are really into him, but he repeatedly says they don't meet up to me in his standards. Plus he admitted that he doesn't want another relationship outside of me for at least 4-6 years and won't even start dating for a very, very long time. I honestly don't think any woman would date him knowing the come second to me (the ex), that he still lives with me and shares a bed with me, that he'll always love me more than them, and that he had herpes. I really believe he's purposely set himself up for failure with anyone else so that he can call himself "single"while he's working through his issues and not feel stressed by a relationship, but also so that we can still be together in some way so he feels secure that he won't lose me in the process.
girl08er

Unread postby girl08er » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:21 pm

I got a reading done. My psychic informed me that everything will go back to good very soon, but in order to avoid him falling into this cycle again I have to show compassion and love without getting defensive, which I very much do sadly. But I have also cast a pretty powerful healing spell that I will be praying on daily until he starts to really get better.
girl08er

Unsure of best approach

Unread postby Kayrie » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:49 pm

A bit of background: my boyfriend and I started dating late last March. At first, he was really passionate and it just faded after a few months (not something I am used to in relationships.) However, at the time, I was using the last bit of my Love Me oil I purchased from a local shop months prior. While drunk, I sprinkled some Come To Me Boy powder (again from a local shop just to use it up) on his shoes and coat on more than one instance.

Mod November, I told my boyfriend I loved him. He didn't feel the same, said we were not compatible, and we broke things off. A few weeks later, I found out I was pregnant and we ended up getting back together. He said he owed it to both the baby and I that he try. In January, he ended up unofficially moving in with me. I miscarried and despite my telling him, "You no longer have any obligation to me" and asking what he wants, he is sticking around. He still has yet to say he loves me.

I am all around confused about our relationship and figure I might as well give it one last go with trying some more oils or powders. As a note: my boyfriend believes that I am atheist, we live together, and he has a tendency to get bored and snoop through my belongings. Which means any type of work has to be subtle and easy to hide. I am just curious if anyone has any recommendations on anything I can use to get the passion back and to see if there is any type of love there.
Kayrie

Re: Unsure of best approach

Unread postby aura » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 am

Hi Kayrie,

to find out if you and your boyfriend can make it work over the long haul, getting a reading by one of the fine AIRR workers can help: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers. Do keep in mind that if your spiritual paths are divergent and he snoops in your stuff, these are signs that there are already certain obstacles in the relationship.

When it comes to getting passion back into the bedroom and making things work for long-term compatibility, working with a combination of Fires of Love, Dixie Love and Chuparrosa can be quite effective. So that you can read more about them, the links to those product lines are here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html

To keep the work discreet, consider one of alternatives below (and there are many more!):

1. Get the bath crystals, combine them in a fancy un-marked glass jar and tie a pretty pink or red ribbon around the jar. Keep them near the bath-tub thus hidden in plain site. You can then fix relaxing tricked baths for you both as well as dissolve some of the crystals to add to your laundry: specifically socks and underwear as well as bed linen.
2. Get a dixie john root http://www.herb-magic.com/southern-john-root.html and launder your sheets with it. Between uses, keep it in your underwear drawer. If you're worried that your boyfriend will look through your underwear: get a muslin sack, fill it with rose petals, a hair and sexual fluids from both of you, and scent with a combination of the condition oils above and keep the dixie john root in that - then all your boy will find is a scented sachet in your underwear drawer.
3. Mix a tiny bit of condition oil in with the body washes, shampoos, massage oil, liquid soap and liquid laundry detergent.
4. Get a combination of the oils in a 4oz rootworker's special and ask in the text box for your order that the bottle remain unmarked. At home make yourself a fancy ''Herbal Perfume Oil'' label for the bottle. If your boyfriend asks, it's just a new herbal perfume that you found nice in a health food store or on-line: you found the herbs inside gave it a special look and thought you'd try it.
5. Get MISC to burn the Vigil Lights of the suggested products on their altar: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kayrie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 pm

Those are excellent ideas! Thank you so much!
Kayrie

Unread postby Temont » Thu May 10, 2012 1:10 pm

Is it best to pay for the reading first or wait for the AIRR to call you? I contacted a couple but I haven't heard back yet and I'm not sure of what approach to take
Temont

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 10, 2012 1:20 pm

Each AIRR worker has slightly different policies. You'll need to look at their individual pages to see what they prefer. Many require that you pay for a reading before contacting them about booking it. Some want you to contact them first before paying. So make sure you are doing things in the order that that worker requries. Also keep in mind that AIRR workers receive many inquires each and every day, so it may take them a little bit to get back to you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Temont » Thu May 10, 2012 1:42 pm

Thank you :D
Temont

Re: Protection during pregnancy

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:56 am

Several members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers are Santeria/Lukumi clergy; Dr. E and Lou Florez and Lukianos are a few I know off the top of my head. Go to http://readersandrootworkers.org and book a reading with any of these folks and they can give you a traditional reading in that culture, to see what's going on.

In the meantime, please make sure you're seeing a doctor or nurse midwife regularly and getting good prenatal care, don't smoke or please quit, and don't use alcohol or street drugs. If you're already following this advice you're going a good long way to having a healthy baby.

Magically, you can petition Our Lady of Perpetual Help or any of the apparitions of the Blessed Mother Mary to help you in pregnancy and with the baby.

Good luck and keep us posted,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:43 am.

He's back with his ex and children, I am expecting his child

Unread postby xabbyx » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 am

Please help me in finding the right spell / bath /candle ritual / what it may be to bring back my lover.

Recently he left me because he has children with another woman, although he continues to frequently see me.

We are now expecting our first child together. He continues to tell me he will be coming back home soon and I am trying to keep the faith, but soon has been for months now.

Please help me
xabbyx

Re: He's back with his ex and children, I am expecting his child

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 am

Holy moly! It's been months?

It breaks my heart to say this because you are obviously hurting, but you may have followed your heart into a very lonely place. This man gets to come and go as he pleases, and you have, with all due respect, allowed yourself to be used out of your love and hopes for a future with him. You have let this go on for too long, and I suspect the emotional toll of riding this roller coaster with him combined with your pregnancy is going to make it very hard for you to do this on your own. I think this is a situtation where you should get a reading first and foremost, because I am sensing there is alot more to this story than just the few lines you posted here. :(
Psychic Mimi

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 am

1. You need to get a reading
2. If the reading says its possible to get this man back, then I would hire a rootworker rather than do the work yourself as you are probably too emotional not to mention pregnant to do the work yourself.

And I understand you may want this man back but he may not be the best for you as he left his child and you for another woman. He can be a father to his child, but perhaps a relationship with you is not the best.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 am

Your first priority has to be your baby. Do Pay Me work to make sure that he pays support and cooperate with your local state agency to establish paternity and start the collection process. If you are in the US, the state will go after his wages, his bank account, and anything else he has.

As far as getting him back, he seems to be having his cake and eating it too. He has two women competing for his attention. You may be better off cutting him loose and finding a more stable relationship and possibly marriage.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moneytakea » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:30 pm

Keep in mind that this Saint I am going to recommend is an EXTREMELY powerful entity and is not recommended for novices or people who tend to stray from traditions, especially since if done incorrect you can actually end up doing more damage than good. However, if you choose to continue your pursuit then read below.

The moment you mention of an unfaithful lover the first thing that comes to my mind is that this a job for the all powerful St. Martha. Obviously if he sees you often he does not want to cut loose ends with you and I am more than sure that the relationship needs you to regain control before he's lost for good.

I know many others will simply tell you to move on but, I personally know how painful that can be and how much most of the time its the last thing we want to hear. If you are seeking to get control of your lives again with the help of St. Martha then I would recommend you purchase Snake Skin along with Oil (Lucky Mojo St. Martha Oil) and add the snakeskin to the oil. With a brown piece of a paper and pencil write down his name. Put the snake skin inside of the paper and roll it up. After that seek a small piece of green string that you may use to tie a knot to keep the paper together. Next take the paper and place it within a small cup or bowl along with the snake-skin dosed oil for it to bask and absorb the oil. After you have done that you may then take the name and place it underneath your foot and wear it in the soul of your shoe. Step on that paper 9 times asking St. Martha for aide in dominating him. Finally place the piece of paper underneath a statue or image of her all while lighting a green candle in her name as an offering of faith.

St. Martha will then continue the job of dominating him. Her day is tuesday so if you want to wait until then, go for it and do the spell early in the morning so that you may also offer her a pitch black cup of coffee with some Florida water.

To even further the spell you can pray a Novena or a "9 Day Prayer" asking her for her aide. There are many variations to this type of spell but personally this is my favorite.

Keep in mind however the best thing anyone could possibly do before any spell is try to work things out in the psychical world through such things as talking. However, do not overdue the talking in to the point that he just ups and leave and all your progress is gone.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones
moneytakea

Unread postby xabbyx » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:37 pm

I am in desperate need of help...

I have been involved with a man who was married with children. We had been living together for about 6 months and going through a divorce when he decided he needed to go home becaus ehe had three kids that need him. He continued to tells me he will be home, but he is having difficulty because he has three kids who need him and what is going to happen to them.

The kicker, we are now expecting our first child...but he still insits his other kids need him. I need help because he continue to promise and promise over and over again that he will be home. He swears to me I'm the only person he loves and he will be home, but he's just scared and worried.

Is there anything I can do regarding candle work, washes, etc. I desperately need help. I have been to several psychic who all tell me he will be home and he will be with me in the end. I just don't know what to do anymore.
xabbyx

paternity test results/stay with me

Unread postby Tammyw » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:25 pm

My ex husband and I were divorced for about a yr before we started hanging out again but we were not exclusive. I got pregnant and was for sure it was his baby but we just got the results back and he is not the father. Just when things were really starting to look up for us getting back together officially and being a family we get this awful blow that she is not biologically his. What can I do as far as spellwork to keep our family together? He now says I deceived him and he doesn't trust me, but the reason he got the test is because he knew there was another possibility. I love him and never meant to hurt him. What work would be best?
Tammyw

Re: paternity test results/stay with me

Unread postby preppieroots » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 pm

I would get a honey jar going for the 3 of you asap. Sweeten your husband up to this baby, and to you as well. I would also do some candle work with chuparosa, as well as wearing it daily, with sincere prayers for your husband to forgive you. (I'm not saying you've done something that you need to be forgiven for, just that it sounds like your husband feels betrayed by this turn of events, even though he knew it was a possibility). I am not sure how bad the rift is between you now, but you may also want to look into a reconciliation spell kit. Maybe also some kind of skull candle work (with Clarity oil?), as he seems to be overlooking the fact that the two of you were not exclusive when this baby was conceived. I wonder how well it would work if you put some Love Me and or Stay With Me oil on your baby, when you know your man will be holding him.....(Stay with me and Love me would be a good combo for you to wear too)

I'm sure other members who are more experienced will offer their advice here as well. Good luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Re: paternity test results/stay with me

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Under that honey jar, you can put your husband's and the baby's picture face to face -- and dress the BABY's picture with Bewitching oil, so she's irresistible to him.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Rootwork for getting my boyfriend to accept our pregnancy

Unread postby buttercup8072 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:23 pm

hello all,

right now im in a very big pickle. i need help trying to change my boyfriend's mind about our pregnancy. it was a surprise for both of us and i am already 9 weeks.

I don't want to abort my baby but if he leaves me i will have no choice as i have some mental issues that i have to be on medicine to control and right now i am off all of them for the baby and he helps take care of me when i almost go off the deep end.

He wants me to get an abortion or he will leave. I know it's a red flag but i really just think he is scared as he has no children i don't have much time so i'm willing to take some advice.

i was thinking of doing a honey jar with just a push of compelling oil, follow me boy oil, lovage root, solomons seal, a picture of him and I and a ultrasound picture of the baby, his hair, song of solomon, powder sugar, a magnet, and high john root. im open to suggestions as this will be my first honey or syrup jar that i will be doing.

thanks in advance[url][/url]
buttercup8072

Re: Rootwork for getting my boyfriend to accept my pregnancy

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Only you can decide whether to continue with the pregnancy. Do not let him bully you into an abortion if you don't want one. Go ahead and do the honey jar, but don't depend on him for your mental stability. Consult with your doctor and a mental health professional as to what your best course of action should be. Eat healthy foods and get plenty of rest.

You can burn Healing, Archangel Gabriel, Tranquility, and/or Clarity candles to heal and clear your mind, or use the bath crystals to take a relaxing bath.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby buttercup8072 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks Mama Micki,

I do want to continue with the pregnancy but with the advice of my doctor, I need to have someone there to help me. Unfortunately my mother is in Philadelphia, and I live in Hawaii. I might be getting out of the Navy within the next six months, so there are a lot of questions up in the air.

I really don't want to depend on him for anything, but I am in a really tough spot.

I thought by trying a honey jar I might be able to persuade him to help out and be the dad I know he can be. We both laid down, and the child is not at fault for being conceived.

It sucks to even be on this forum trying to do a honey jar to make someone "MAN UP." What has the world come to?
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Clarity
buttercup8072

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Having to deal with the military too? I feel your pain. (I am an Army veteran, and my husband is retired from the Navy.)

You could also work with a male figural or skull candle dressed with Compelling oil to get your boyfriend to fulfill his obligations. In the meantime, don't isolate yourself. Spend time with friends and find someone to talk to. Your Navy chaplain may be able to help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Certainly your idea for a honey jar is a good one, and i like Mama Micki's idea for candle work too, especially the skull candle.

Mama Micki is right on another thing too -- you will need support where you are -- at your military base -- and i suggest that you look into that as well as posting your prayers (anonymously) to the Crystal Silence League web site:

By the way, i would feel better about this if you had titled your thread "OUR pregnancy" instead of "MY pregnancy." I sense that with that choice of words you are already choosing a route that cuts him out of the picture.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Rootwork for getting my boyfriend to accept our pregnancy

Unread postby buttercup8072 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 am

thanks cat,
i didnt even think of putting our pregnancy because he was so for the abortion but if i already have it in mind that it will not change then no rootwork will work. i need to have faith :) i appreciate all the advice and i did go to the crystal silence league and made a prayer request. You can never have to many of those. i will get on this honey jar first since i have the ingredients for it right away and when i get paid i will buy my candle i do have the oil on the way long with your book and follow me boy oil
buttercup8072

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:22 pm

If you have received a reading from one of us at AIRR then you should speak to your reader about what steps they would advise for you magically. If you have not received a reading from a member of AIRR then I strongly recommend you seek one out: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Without a reading on this type of situation it is hard to advise you and it sounds like a tough nut to crack. It sounds to me like your partner is either telling the truth about his strong feeling of obligation to his children or he is using that as an excuse to get back with his other woman. If he is being honest then I would advise you to work practically and magically to draw him to you and your baby while also ensuring that he can be a good father to his other children. If he is using the sense of obligation as an excuse then stronger measures may be needed and again, and professional reader and worker would be the best person to advise you.

No matter what in cases like this I recommend clarity and wisdom for all parties involved:

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:28 pm

xabbyx --

You asked the same question twice, about a month apart, with no indication that you took any of the advice we have already offered.

I would only like to add that i feel that you are at a tremendous disadvantage here, and have been treated poorly. This will have a long-term effect on your life and the life of the child.I suggest that you do some strong legal work to bind this man to PAYING CHILD SUPPORT because you may not be able to recapture him at this late date.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Medicine bottle signs of movement?

Unread postby buttercup8072 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello,
So I enlisted the help of mama Starr to help me with Patrick and bring him back to me so we can be a family. (im pregnant with his baby and he doesnt want it) i decided to keep the baby and well we are not together right now. .......Well today about 2-3 days later I was having lunch with a friend I haven't seen in years and guess what her husbands name is Patrick! and they met on the same online dating website and get this...... They are in the same unit that is deploying next year I've also started having dreams every night about him. Any thoughts?
buttercup8072

My Husband Doesn't Help Clean, Child Services Investigating

Unread postby sk8er_gurl_rocks » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:56 pm

For the past three years my husband never respect our home and its bugging me.

He respect others peoples houses especially his family house. before we got married he used to respect his family. He had to mop, clean and take out the trash and do dishes.

Now he throws trash all around. he barely pick up anything unless its his video games. he throws his clothes dirty and clean all over the floor and he wont eat at the table. He eats on our bed have crumbs and grease all over our bed we have to sleep on and he uses the bathroom in the sink instead of the toilet.

I know his family and other people didn't like the fact that he married outside his race. and his family have no contact with him anymore since he married me. but its no reason to take his frustrations on me. im trying to raise our 3 and 2 year old and im pregnant again.

He never wants to consider that his pregnant wife needs a beak when i'm with the kids all day and night because he goes to school in the day and work at night and him being a slob isn't making my job easier.

i have no family or friends near me cuz we moved out of state because of the high cost of living and my family is not in a situation where they can help me out now.

I already have child service coming out because of the house.

I can't burn candles because of the kids.
sk8er_gurl_rocks

Re: My Husband Doesn't Help Clean, Child Services Investigating

Unread postby candiijojo » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Sweetie, get a reading ASAP. Find a member of AIRR that you feel comfortable with and contact them for a reading. There are a variety of things that you can do, but you need to get to the root of the matter here. Sounds like A LOT of different things going on here and with kids and child welfare investigating your household--- you cannot afford guess work or to waste time. Clean the house and make sure it's livable for your children, regardless of what he does or doesn't do in the meantime, then let a reader help you determine the next course of action for the long term.
candiijojo

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Compelling or Essence Of Bendover for your husband. Court Case for your legal issues with child services. You can burn 4 inch candles; they only burn for 2 hours or less. If you can't use candles, lay down powders or wear oil. You also carry a mojo bag.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sk8er_gurl_rocks » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:32 pm

i cant afford a reading because im on a very tight budget. and what type of powder should i try to lay down. the problem isnt child service the problem is him.
sk8er_gurl_rocks

Unread postby sk8er_gurl_rocks » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:37 pm

what type of mojo bag would work fo my case
sk8er_gurl_rocks

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:52 am

Lucky Mojo makes both Compelling and Essence of Bendover mojos. Another product line you might consider is Cast Off Evil to rid your husband of his bad habits.

He may need professional help. Peeing in the sink and throwing garbage around is not normal.

Make some friends in your community. Go to church. See if there are any social service organizations that can help.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:22 am

Mama Micki wrote:Go to church.

Some churches are a little tone-deaf on issues like this, so select one that offers social help as well as scriptural teaching.

See if there are any social service organizations that can help.

Definitely. From your description, I wonder about your husband's mental health, so you might start there.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:26 am

Most people would be sympathetic to a pregnant woman with two small children, and many would be willing to help clean.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation