Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

faith2008

Re: and now im pregnant

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:46 pm

nena1974 wrote:well, I wish I could drive you myself... :D

Me too! I wish I could smack him upside the head for you too. Not that it would probably do any good.

(I don't mean literally slap him. It's just that men that don't stand up to their responsibilites and men that don't live up to their marriage vows really get under my skin!!!!)

light33

Unread post by light33 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 pm

lol you guys are the best...thanks thou, its the thought that counts

nena1974 wrote:well, I wish I could drive you myself... :D

light33

Unread post by light33 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:33 pm

You guys are such good folks.... um Faith i want to hit him upside his head.... i may feel better lol....i agree with you about men... why do we need them again.....no guys dont kill me....im just a female who always get the short end of the stick... story of my life

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:55 pm

light33, you know we are all praying for you and stand beside you. And my prayers include a strong entreaty that God send the good man, the right man, the loyal man, the honest man, the faithful man, the true man -- YOUR PERFECT HUSBAND -- to you as soon as possible.
catherine yronwode

light33

Unread post by light33 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh thank you catherine, but i figure i cannot get as lucky as you. As for what you describe below....does ur hubby have a brother...lol...i dont think that man exist. Thank you again for your sincere statement

catherineyronwode wrote:light33, you bknow we are all praying for you and stand beside you. And my prayers include a strong entreaty that God send the good man, the right man, the loyal man, the honest man, the faithful man, the true man -- YOUR PERFECT HUSBAND -- to you as soon as possible.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm

Those men exist. They often get mistreated and are looking for women to treat them right in return. Your prayers and work will bring the right one to you if you wish it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Devi i really do see a connection with what you said, his childhood was not a good one even thou he grew up with a 2 parent house hold

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:36 pm

light33, I have not been involved with this discussion.
I wanted to let you know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Personally, I have never regretted a decision to terminate a pregnancy.
cat is correct...ROE vs. WADE..it is our legal right. Will stop there, or the rant will begin : )

Be aware that they might not let you drive yourself home. I was once in a similar situation with a
jerk boyfriend in my early 20's and I had to call my next door neighbor to pick me up.
Talk about embarrassed!

Keep the faith.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:06 am

And my prayers include a strong entreaty that God send the good man, the right man, the loyal man, the honest man, the faithful man, the true man -- YOUR PERFECT HUSBAND -- to you as soon as possible.

Cat! I need the same prayer! :D

light33

Unread post by light33 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:28 pm

Lunatrix, Thanks for your concern i so appreciate it. Why do us women have to go thru stuff like this. I did it and im home, im ok. I drove myself going and coming. Im on antibiotic and tylenol with codeine only if i need it. hey you did what u have to do. we always do what we have to do. thanks or you thought thou, i appreciate.

lunatrix wrote:light33, I have not been involved with this discussion.
I wanted to let you know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Personally, I have never regretted a decision to terminate a pregnancy.
cat is correct...ROE vs. WADE..it is our legal right. Will stop there, or the rant will begin : )

Be aware that they might not let you drive yourself home. I was once in a similar situation with a
jerk boyfriend in my early 20's and I had to call my next door neighbor to pick me up.
Talk about embarrassed!

Keep the faith.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:30 pm

No. no nena thats my wish, you cant have my wish...lol..lol...no girl i wish us all the way

nena1974 wrote:
And my prayers include a strong entreaty that God send the good man, the right man, the loyal man, the honest man, the faithful man, the true man -- YOUR PERFECT HUSBAND -- to you as soon as possible.

Cat! I need the same prayer! :D

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:45 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with you, sweety. My heart just breaks for you having to go through this by yourself. I also pray that God send you a good, honest, decent, loving MAN that will honor and cherish you for all your days. God bless you hun, and take care of yourself.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 am

awww faith, your going to make me cry...sniff,sniff...Thank you....your so very sweet. I honestly dont think that the man exist....yes im jaded...lol.lol. I wish the same for you too sweetie, if u find him first make sure he has a brother for me :lol: ;)

:idea: Or we can make one....what do u think...let me know....Im home today, i did it yesterday....i feel good...taking it easy....God bless you, and u take care too.

faith2008 wrote:My thoughts and prayers are with you, sweety. My heart just breaks for you having to go through this by yourself. I also pray that God send you a good, honest, decent, loving MAN that will honor and cherish you for all your days. God bless you hun, and take care of yourself.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:21 am

Glad youre feeling well! Ive been thinking of you.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm

aww shucks thanks nena, it wasnt what i thought it was going to be like.....im never doing that again thou...i have a prescription for nuvo ring that im going to fill tomorrow and start on sunday.
wish me luck...thanks for thinking about me.

nena1974 wrote:Glad youre feeling well! Ive been thinking of you.

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 pm

I'm glad you are home and are going for a Nuvaring.
Very glad you are feeling better.

Can I get it on ms. cat's prayer for the perfect husband, too?

Here's something I neglected to tell you that will make you laugh. You know the neighbor I called to pick me up?
Well, she wasn't home and her husband came and got me. Double embarrassment :o

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:06 pm

my prayers for your recovery are great, my great aunts were nurse midwives far before r vs w, i heard many horror stories about the "evil that men do to women" im glad those days are over.
huggs, healing and hope.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Oh luna, i winced at your comment, omg...dam i feel for u... lmao...no no no you guys need your own prayer from cat...lol she gave me mine...now you guys need to get your own...lol i kidding... can we make a robot this way he will be our perfection...we need to look into that Luna

lunatrix wrote:I'm glad you are home and are going for a Nuvaring.
Very glad you are feeling better.

Can I get it on ms. cat's prayer for the perfect husband, too?

Here's something I neglected to tell you that will make you laugh. You know the neighbor I called to pick me up?
Well, she wasn't home and her husband came and got me. Double embarrassment :o

light33

Unread post by light33 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Yes niteraptor thank god those days are over and we can make our own choices. Believe i have seen some documentries on t.v and am so thankful... thank you, god bless Nite

niteraptor wrote:my prayers for your recovery are great, my great aunts were nurse midwives far before r vs w, i heard many horror stories about the "evil that men do to women" im glad those days are over.
huggs, healing and hope.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm

light33 asked "does ur hubby have a brother...lol...i don't think that man exist. "

Well, he does have a brother, just as nice as he is, but his brother is married too.

Such men DO exist. Trust me -- they really do. I would send one to each of you if i could. Hint: Look for men who were raised by nice mothers and who love their mothers and also their grandmothers. Not sissy men, but men who think women are fun to hang out with.

And light33, i am glad you are doing well. You are in my prayers.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Miss cat's advice is right on the dot. Men who were raised by good mothers, who are loving and kind to their mothers, and men who genuinely have an appreciation of women are exactly what to look for.

How a man treats the women in his life (mother, sister, grandmother) are all indications of how good of a boyfriend, lover, and husband he will be.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

light33

Unread post by light33 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:23 pm

Shucks Catherine does that mean all the good ones are taken...lol.
I do agree with you about men who are close to their mothers and GM, and their sisters. But where the heck are they? lol...and yes i dont want a sissy either or mama's boy. Thank you so much cath, im doing ok...nuvo ring went in today...they advised me to put it in even thou i may still have some bleeding. I go back to work tomorrow. Hope all is well with you.

catherineyronwode wrote:light33 asked "does ur hubby have a brother...lol...i don't think that man exist. "

Well, he does have a brother, just as nice as he is, but his brother is married too.

Such men DO exist. Trust me -- they really do. I would send one to each of you if i could. Hint: Look for men who were raised by nice mothers and who love their mothers and also their grandmothers. Not sissy men, but men who think women are fun to hang out with.

And light33, i am glad you are doing well. You are in my prayers.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Conjureman i do agree but i live in the big city and believe me when i say i have searched over every rock, and came up empty. As for BFF, hes very close to his sisters, and his relationship with his mom appears to me shaky, but he loves her very much...I dont think his mom gave him the love he needed....Anywho i am getting over it.....and we have not spoken to each other in a few days...im ok with that...Thanks for thinking of me

ConjureMan wrote:Miss cat's advice is right on the dot. Men who were raised by good mothers, who are loving and kind to their mothers, and men who genuinely have an appreciation of women are exactly what to look for.

How a man treats the women in his life (mother, sister, grandmother) are all indications of how good of a boyfriend, lover, and husband he will be.

Scratchmade Sweets

Pregnant and Need to Get Married...?

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am in desperate need of advise and guidance. I am pregnant at 37 from a great friend of mine (but he has a girfriend). A little history - We've been friends for more than 8 years, have dated previously, been involve intimately on and off for that time as well. When he first saw me across the room in 2002 (having not even met me yet) he told the lady whom I was with that [b] he would marry me one day [/b]and gave me his business card. When we did meet face to face I was still going through my divorce and was seperated so we only became friends, nothing more. In that time he hooked up with his ex and she got pregnant. Needless to say things went downhill from there. Fastforward, I got pregnant from him in 2005 and it ended in abortion, which we bothe deeply regretted.

Now 5 years later 2010 I just found out that I am pregnant from him again. He intentionally "did his business" inside of me stating that he did his best to give my daughter a sibling. I told him that he had two choices, he could either be with me or I would have an abortion. I told him that I refuse to be a single parent of 2 children, I have one from my marriage. He has a girlfriend, who by the way work for him in his business! I just got out of a relationship.

We do love each other but the situation is extrememly complicated. I have always felt that we were meant to be together. My soulmate, if you will. I went to a reading 6 years ago and was told by the practioner that he and I would be married one day.

He nor I want an abortion but I feel like I may be forced to take it upon myself to do so because of the situation. I don't think I could live with the guilt. I would rather us be together and have a proper family so that we may raise our child together. I also do not want to "pressure" him into a marriage that he may resent in the future.

I conceived about 2 1/2weeks ago.

PLEASE HELP me! I pirchased a come to me dressed candle to help this along. I wanted to knwo what else I could do.

Would apprecite all help I can get!!
Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Pregnant and Need to Get Married...?

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:47 pm

You have a brief window of time. Use Marriage candles and oils, and Essence of Bend-over and Follow Me Boy.

Ask him outright if he will leave his girlfriend. If he will not, then, tough as it is to tell you this, he has been using you as a "piece on the side" all along and has no intention of doing anything but forwarding his DNA at your expense.

If he wanted a sibling for your daughter, then he needs to man up and become your daughter's dad, your husband, and the father of the child he so recklessly conceived.

I am sorry to be so blunt. Been there, done that. Got the abortion.
catherine yronwode

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Thank you Catherine. I am tired of crying and dealing with this situation. I do feel like I've been foolish all this time although this year we've only "hooked up" once prior to this situation now. I've learned my lesson for sure!! I told him the same thing, about me just being convenient for him, to be a man for once in his life and that he needs to be the father to our child.

I will get the items you recommeded. In addition to the dressed and fixed marriage candle, I will also order the Bend Over and Follow Me OIls but since the candle will already be dressed when shipped what to do with these oils outside of using them on my person?

Thanks again so much!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 pm

If you are getting fixed candles with those products already, then you do not have to purchase the oils separately unless you plan on using them on future candle work. I see that you want to have the "perfect" family. However, you need to get another reading to see how you should go about this situation. If you feel abortion would be the best situation for you, then do it...but feel certain about your decision. However, if you feel like you could possibly go on and raise a child by yourself, then you need to be prepared for that. A reading is only going to be able to give you guidance, but really you need to make the best possible decision for you.

So I would go and get a reading, and if he is with someone else then you need to do some separation work, or break up work to get him to split apart from this other woman. It is going to be hard to get someone to marry you if he is with someone else. In addition, getting married is not going to be the end of all the problems and issues. I would get him to set up and take care of his child first. I would recommend that you get a reading, and possibly have this work done by a professional.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm with Miss cat, you have a window of time, but need to work this angle. I think the advice on products is exactly what is called for in this situation.

Here is how I would work it:

First set a Marriage Vigil at MISC along with a Compelling/ Bend Over Vigil. The church can set it for you or you can order it and have it working while you do the rest of your candle work by its light.

Get a pink adam candle and pink eve candle. Carve them and load them with personal concerns. Dress with Follow Me Boy, Marriage, and either Compelling Oil or Essence of Bend Over. Take a white thread or string and bind these two together. Light and pray that as these two are bound together that so you and him be bound together in love, matrimony, and by the Grace of God.

Let this set up burn down. Now light a white bride and groom candle dressed in the same manner as your two other candles and in front of this bride and groom candle light a 4" white candle that you've carved the words "our child" on. Light all these three and again pray for your goal.

Mix some Follow Me Boy, Marriage, and Essence of Bend Over powder with dirt (to make the colour inconspicuous) and spread it where he will walk through it.

The vigils will bring heat to the situation while also backing up your work. The first round of candles bind him to you and begins to move him towards you. The second set of candles joins you together with child. Working in stages like this can really help. Finally, the laying down of powders is a great way of getting conjure in contact directly with him.

Praying Matthew 19: 4-6 would also go well.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:39 am

Best of life;

This post is where i was almost 3 weeks ago....I chose the abortion. He was also my best friend for 15 years, and we are both single. When it came time for him to man up (as Cat put it) he didnt. So you must choose with your head and not your heart. Sometimes in life we make mistakes, but its how we correct them. Good luck and god bless :)

catherineyronwode wrote:You have a brief window of time. Use Marriage candles and oils, and Essence of Bend-over and Follow Me Boy.

Ask him outright if he will leave his girlfriend. If he will not, then, tough as it is to tell you this, he has been using you as a "piece on the side" all along and has no intention of doing anything but forwarding his DNA at your expense.

If he wanted a sibling for your daughter, then he needs to man up and become your daughter's dad, your husband, and the father of the child he so recklessly conceived.

I am sorry to be so blunt. Been there, done that. Got the abortion.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks everyone for yor advise!! I truly appreciate the honesty and alternative actions to take to try and make this work properly. I did it right the 1st time (marriage then child) and do love my child with all my soul. I don't think I could live with myself with another abortion. It took me more than 3 years to get over that. I do want to keep the baby if I can, as I am 37 and this is it for me. Although I hadn't planned it this way, I trust and believe that things will work out for the good and my requests will be answered.

Conjureman....thank you so so much for the information!! I will do as you have instructed. I plan on getting a reading tomorrow so hopefully all is in line with my desires.

All, please keep me in your prayer and may you all be blessed.

Scratchmade Sweets

Re: Pregnant and Need to Get Married...? Spiritual Friend

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:16 am

NEW SITUATION

He doesn't want to marry me soley bacause I am pregnant. Thats understandable as that should not b the foundation of any marriage BUT...I am pregnant and that is the right thing to do. He says is because we are not in a relationship but he stated that had we been and had he not been in a relationship himself we could have gotten married. But now that is unlikely but he says you never know what the future holds.

He also says that he met with his trusted "Spiritual Friend", and he was advised that marriage is not the route to take since we did it under deceipt (since he has a girlfriend) and it would not be a good foundation. I am not sure who this spiritual friend is and am not sure if I would be able to go on with the work you specified without having something backfire on me or being found out.

What do you all think?

This is such a BAD situation and I am pissed with myself for getting into it!! Tired of crying and wondering baout my/the babies future. I keep thinking about how it could all go away with a visit to the DR. But of course I'd have to deal with the guilt.

Thanks again!

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:27 am

Also everyone. At this point I don't even think I want to marry him but it may just be anger talking. I want to give my child the family he/she deserves more than anything. I am so confused and heartbroken.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 am

This is why you need to get a reading to sort what is going on and how your situation can be helped. You can do all the marriage spells that you want but obviously he is not willing to part ways with this other woman. So you may have to do some separation work. And if you do get him to marry you honestly...I do not see it working out because he was willing to cheat on this woman with you. He may do the very same thing to do you. He seems really fickle, and all over the place.

And he is right just because you have a child, does not mean you have to get married. You may think its the right thing to do, but honestly many marriages that get married for the child just do not work out. Many children can have a family without their parents being married. I think it is too late to think about what is right and wrong now since this child was conceived with him having a girlfriend. He does not want to marry you, and does not want to own up to this child as Cat has said. So YOU need to make a decision that is best for you and this child. You cannot continue to wait on him.

In any case, you need to get that reading, and you need to start coming to terms with you may be having a child that will not be conceived in a marriage, and all the other drama that might come with you having this child by someone else that is not your significant other.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:57 am

Stars offered some excellent advice with regard to the recent update. I particularly agree with the fact that he is a cheater and will cheat again. And-- "You can not continue to wait on him".

You already know how difficult it is to be a single parent, now imagine two. Since he clearly is "all over the place", how whould that change to meet the personal and financial needs of the child? In addition, clearly there is no regard for loyalty of any kind and several trust issues come into play.

Prayers to you, may you have peace in your mind and heart as you move forward with whatever decision you choose.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 pm

I agree with stars and Triplethreat. A reading with a member from AIRR can give you a lot of help on different layers into the situation. They can suggest what work you should do or they can do work for you if you feel like how youre feeling now may make it hard to perform spells. It can be a relief to learn what is a likely outcome and I think it could provide you comfort ... I notice you say you are very worried about you and your child's future (which is so understandable!). A reading could potentially give you that piece of mind to carry on strong and ease your emotions a bit.

best of luck to you.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:52 pm

I had a reading with an AIRR person today. She gave me some great advise but the reading did not say yes or no to whether I should keep the baby but it did show that we would not be married. She also validated my knowing that he'd be there both financially and as a father. She told me to get a clarity candle to an answer on whether or not to keep the baby.

Thank you all for your support and well wishes.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:52 pm

This was VERY good advice! -- not only for your mind, but for your heart's desire.
#1606 GA

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Glad to hear you got the reading. I'm sorry that the marriage is not going to happen like you would have preferred. Good luck with you decision. I just ordered some clarity stuff myself.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:49 am

I don't think I will be going through with this pregnancy. I refuse to be a single parent yet again. He wants to keep it and has no idea YET of what my plans are. I do know after this is all said and done, he will be out of my life forever - never to hear from or see me again. I am going to get married to a real man and then we'll have children the right way.

Thanks all! Please continue to pray for my strength and sanity as I go through this.

Zoe

Unread post by Zoe » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Cat, you can be a little blunt sometimes, but I sure admire the way you tell it like it really is.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:05 pm

best of life, i feel for you, but i also commend you for making this hard decision. keep in mind that its the best decision and u did what u think is right...i think u will see him again, just be strong...it will be ok. good luck and may god find u that right someone.

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:26 am

Blunt is okay with me. I'm that way myself so...I have a tough skin. I don't take things personal. I like for people to tell me how it is...how else can you get the TRUTH?

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:40 am

Agreed. Knowing the truth is always better than someone sugarcoating for fear of hurt feelings. Best of luck, bestoflife!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:11 am

Good luck bestoflife. Make sure you do some healing work to help you move on from this man and help you cope with this pregnancy. And when you are ready follow up with some come to me work to attract a man you deserve.

simplydevine

Help with husband.... it's complicated

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:57 am

Hello again. This is the repost of this topic in it's own thread per Cat's advice.

Situation number two: Husband

Okay, so you all know that I am 17 weeks pregnant.... however my husband does not know this. Shocking I know. I just found out myself two weeks ago (just before returning to work). I know you're thinking 'how the heck did you not know that you were pregnant?!?!?' Well for one, while I was off this summer, I ate out (breakfast and dinner) at least 4 times a week, so the weight gain was expected and not surprising. No I did not miss my periods because I was practicing the 'skip the period' method (or so I thought). Long story short, I resumed taking the pills in June, and according to my dr. I either had conceived just before or right after I started on the pills. This pregnancy is VERY different from my first pregnancy. I didn't feel pregnant, nor do I look pregnant. I now realize that the gas bubbles I thought I was feeling, could have very well been movement from the baby. Or who knows, maybe it was gas. But I do definitely feel the baby moving now. All the time. :D Very very different from my last pregnancy.

So needless to say I was SHOCKED when I found out, and then angry, and then concerned about finances (money is tight), but now I am excited about this baby. So, on to the point, I have yet to tell my husband because I am trying to wait until the gender determination ultra sound. I think he would be more accepting if we have another girl. He already has two older boys and they don't have the best relationship. He has always said the only way he'd have another baby is if he could be guaranteed that it will be a girl. Plus having another girl would be much easier on us financially.

Also, I'm worried because the last time that I was pregnant, he totally detached himself from my physically AND had an affair (I suspect more than one). He said that it was difficult for him to see me as his 'woman' AND a mother. We went almost a 1 1/2 years without having sex. I still want to cry when I think of it. So while we are still trying to work through it (or at least I am, he seems to think everything is all gravy again), I am really concerned that this may set us back.

So here's my question: Is there a spell I can do to make him be receptive to the news of our new baby (cause I'm tired of trying to hide it from him and I’m ready to tell the world... except my boss of course), AND to not withdraw from me again??? I truly hope so.

Any help you can provide to either situation would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

~Nique

simplydevine

Re: Help with husband.... it's complicated

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:59 am

preppieroots wrote:Hi,

I wish you well in this pregnancy. For the hubby, I would get a triple strength Nation Sack. If there was EVER a reason to tie a man's nature, you have it right there. You need all of the extra help you can get to keep him from being a ...not so nice man/husband/partner/father.

A reading is probably in order too, but I'd get that Nation Sack fast, and I'd use it with no mercy.
here's a link explaining about them;
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:03 am

Hi

I am the one who mentioned the Nation Sacck in your original post, and I am saying it again! get a triple strength Nation sack.
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Maybe start a honey jar to sweeten him to the idea of another baby,regardless of its gender.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I really wish you well, pregnancy is hard enough to deal with, let alone when there are such unpleasant things going on.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

simplydevine

Unread post by simplydevine » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:20 am

Hi Preppieroots! I was just trying to find the NS on this website.

Is this the right one?

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-stay-with-me.html

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Also, I should have specified, the Nation sack is to tie him to you, not just tie his nature in general.

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 am

Hi, it's under Popular Combination Mojo Hands on this page...

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

and right here is a lengthy thread on Nation Sacks

nation-sack-questions-and-answers-t7809.html

preppieroots

Unread post by preppieroots » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:30 am

Though considering you need menstrual blood to make it, you may need to tweak it just a bit, I am pretty sure Cat has given instructions as to how to do this when one is no longer bleeding monthly, so there ought to be a way to do it if you are pregnant as well.

beautiful
my friend is pregnant

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:13 pm

my friend is pregnant and in her culture if she is pregnant before she gets married, the man who made her pregnant would have to marry her. but anyways i got her a reading already and according to her reading she said he is hesitant because he isn't financially ready and may refuse to. so can anyone tell me what are some work she can do to make him commit to marrying her because she's pregnant? thank you.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: my friend is pregnant

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:06 am

Depends if she wants to be forceful or non-coercive, a reading should be done to see what she needs to do to get him to commit, and the best line of action. So I would personally consider another reading for that.

But I would do some king solomon wisdom work to help him make the best decision, and some clarity candle work can be done as well.

She can do a sweet jar, along with some stay with me products, and love me products. She can do a skull candle with some deer's tongue, tobacco,marriage oil/powder, and love me can draw a proposal out of him.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: my friend is pregnant

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:51 pm

I agree with Stars in the Sky--and the reading should include whether or not the marriage will be a happy one--I suspect that if her culture requires marriage prior to pregnancy it also looks down on divorce--you don't want to force someone to marry you unless they really want to. With that said, there are a number of tricks to get a marriage proposal. Work with one of us from AIRR--www.readersandrootworkers.org--and they will be able to both provide you with a reading as well as magical coaching for this situation.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Scratchmade Sweets

Unread post by Scratchmade Sweets » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:04 pm

I never let everyone know how everything turned out with this situation. I was able to get through that entire ordeal. It was very painful both physically and emotionally but I'm a tough cookie. No regret except for being stupid and putting myself in the situation in the first place. Thank you everyone for your input and support!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:06 pm

We are here to help! Make sure you follow starsnthesky7's advice...do some healing work!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Ditto jwmcclin!
#1606 GA

TKdubb

pregnant, a single mom...alone.

Unread post by TKdubb » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 am

I have been with my baby's father for two years and I have never loved someone the way I love him. I'm a good person, I have been nothing but good to him and I don't believe I deserve they way he has been treating me. Long story short as possible, I caught my baby's father and his brother at a hotel with two girls. When that happened, I kicked him out of my house.

Now, they are both with these girls who are giving them money, paying for hotels for them two weeks in advance, and they gave them money for expensive weed. They are practically living in their own little heaven while I am living in absolute hell. Things have been exteremly tough, especially knowing that I am pregnant again and he is out in the streets with this girl.

I have already had one miscarriage due to stress, I really dont want it to happen again and as long as this mess is going on, I cant help but be think about it. I just want to make sure I have the right idea. I orginially planned to do a reconciliation spell and incorporate Return To Me, Follow Me Boy, and Stay with me oils and powders but now that I just found out that this girl is shelling out all of this money, Im thinking should I do a break up spell for them first? I know for a fact that he doesnt love her. Hes only there with her because of the money but Im not sure if i should do a break up spell anyways.

He says he still loves me, hes just trying to run a guilt trip so that he can come back without feeling like he is at fault but I know he doesnt plan on coming back to me right away. He's trying to enjoy this time he's having with this girl and I want to try to cut that short. He knows that with me he has to handle ALOT of responsibility so I guess hes trying to go one good round of being without responsibility. I know it takes time for the magic to work but I would feel more secure if I did the work myself, he has nine months to get right with me(in his eyes), I would rather that be cut short by a long while. I would like to make this a happy pregnancy since I dont plan on having anymore kids for a long time. My first pregnancy was stressful, I would rather this one not be. I just want to be happy, that's all.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: pregnant, a single mom...alone.

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 am

It's really possible that this other woman is using stuff on him (that is, hoodoo) to keep your boyfriend around. Especially if she's got access to his clothes, food, and bodily fluids, she can trick him.

Does he ever come to your place or leave clothes there? If so, you can get a pair of his worn underpants, tie them in a knot (to tie up his nature so he can't "perform" with any other woman) and bury them in the front yard of your place (to lead him back to your place). If you don't have a front yard because you live in an apartment, get a potted plant and put it near the front door and bury the underpants there.

Get some Lucky Mojo Cast Off Evil Sachet Powder and Bath Crystals. If he ever leaves clothes at your place, wash the clothes and add a pinch of the bath crystals to the rinse cycle; that will "dress" the clothes. Pray that as he wears these dressed clothes, all evil associates and habits will go away from him. Dry the clothes as usual and give them back to him, and BE SWEET when you do; I know it'll be hard, because he's been an ass, but just be like "Oh, hi; you left these here so I washed them for you" *wink wink*

Take the Cast Off Evil sachet powder and lightly dust the inside of his shoes, if you can get to them, or sprinkle some on the pathway where he walks, and pray that he will leave these women and drugs and come back to you.

Also, make a honey jar on him; put your name, his name, the name of the child you have together, AND "Unborn Child" to represent your current pregnancy in it. You want to sweeten him back to your whole family too, not just you. Light pink candles on it daily and dress them with Reconciliation Oil and Return To Me oil. Wear both oils as perfumes on your body whenever you talk to him or see him.

And most importantly: take care of yourself. Ask your friends to pray for you. Make sure you rest, eat nutritiously, don't drink alcohol and don't smoke (hey, I'm a nurse; I have to say it :) ). Stay calm and balanced for YOU, and trust in your own work.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

TKdubb

Re: pregnant, a single mom...alone.

Unread post by TKdubb » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:29 am

I dont have any of his clothes. He took them all with him when he left. He still has clothes at his dad's house so I may be able to get a pair of his underwear from there. I do think the honey pot is a good idea. I read a lot about them and I think I will try to do that. I like that I can add our kids to it, I know that will work on him. I may try buying him new clothes, washing them and then taking them to him. I dont know how I would explain it but, its a kind of good idea. I believe there is definitely something going on because this is totally unlike him. I was thinking about doing something to rid him of any crossing or rootwork and I also thought about cleaning my house. There have been a lot of odd things happen in this house that kind of lead me to believe that there is some kind of negativity here.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”