Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

Nothereanymore

Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:41 pm

Okay, I just found out to my complete and utter shock that I am pregnant :o . This is a problem because I am 38 and my fiance is 46. We discussed the subject of children and both decided that it was ridiculous for people our age to start a family especially since we both have two children a piece from our previous marriages. Truly I didn't really want another child but the idea isn't awful to me either. Since it has happened I figure it is my last chance. I am wondering if there is any way to soften him to the idea (I have not told him yet- I literally found out five minutes ago). I am thinking a honey jar but am not sure what could be added. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated as well.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for a Relationship Troubled Due to Pregnancy

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:55 pm

Nothereanymore,

Pregnancy is a complicating factor in love spells for many people. Regardless of whether the woman working the love spell is pregnant or the woman who wants her man back learns that he has gotten another woman pregnant, pregnancy is a time of stress in many relationships.

In your situation, a Honey Jar would be ideal. I assume you are familiar with Honey Jar magic and have already read the page on Honey Jars in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, online at

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

If you need further suggestions on creating a Honey Jar that is specific to this situation, please continue that portion of the discussion in the Honey Jar section of the forum. If you cannot create such a jar, we prapare them here and you may order one online at

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

Another form of spell work suitable to this situation is white candle magic.

For instance, get a pair of Adam and Eve candles for you and your partner. Add two smaller candles for the children already in the family. Name and bless each candle, carving the name of the person on each.

Now fix the Eve candle with a "baby bump." Form a small ball of white wax and adhere it to the Eve candle's belly area by dripping on some more white wax to make her look pregnant. Dress all four candles with Blessing Oil and herbs sacred to motherhood and health, such as Motherwort, Angelica Powder, and Flax Seed.

Then draw a line arround the family of candles with Blessing sachet powder. Speak aloud your prayer for a successful outcome to the situation and light all four candles. Let them burn straight through.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 pm

Thank you cat! I'll go check out the section on honey jar spells!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:29 am

Okay, and good luck.

Further discussions of the honey jar portion of the work will appear in the Honey Jar subforum.

Further discussions of the candle spell portion of the work will appear in the Ritual Candles subforum.
catherine yronwode

Mama Gitana

Unread post by Mama Gitana » Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Hi I'm 5 1/'2 months pregnant and my lover left me 2 months ago and it's like something turned off in a matter of days...I have not seen him at all or spoke to him in weeks and the last time we spoke it was all about the baby...I love him and don't want to be alone with a baby...How can I bring him back and make him want me badly the way he used...? And is it safe to work spells while pregnant and if I'm carrying his child will it make the spell more powerful?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Well, i would definitely get a reading to get to the bottom of why he left you in the first place. I mean he could just be plain scared especially if this is his first child, or there could be some other reason. But I would work from there. In the mean time, you can work a honey jar burning with a pink candle on top.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Gitana

Unread post by Mama Gitana » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Hi starinthesky I prepared a "honey jar" last nite with candle and he called me today...I was at an appointment and called incesstantly..It was amazing...!!! He left a real sweet message..and when I answered he asked to see me and how was doing...The conversation was different.. "sweeter' than the last ones we'd had in the past. I was shocked and thrilled...He wanted to know if I was seeing anyone and made it a point to mention that he wasn't...Thanks for the advice..I need something more powerful to keep him coming..What do you suggest...We're supposed to see other either tomorrow or the day after..Thanks again!!! ;-)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 pm

I already Pmed you back
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Reynah Wildflower

Unread post by Reynah Wildflower » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Well this is the situation....

I met a really wonderful guy who's gone through life's ups and downs like most of us...He has one child and has been married twice. Exhausted from the turmoil of one relationship after another.

I was lead to him due to problems with my car, his shop was a last resort (He remembered me from high school even though he was only vaguely familiar to me). We decided to exchange information and befriended each other. A short time there after he asked me out and we consistently started seeing each other. Slow and steady was the pace we agreed.

We were both honest in our relationship desires, mine to get married and have children in the future (general) and his to be friends and "work" on "something more" (with me).

I like the guy very much and explained to him that we would do this differently and that this relationship would be like no other that either of us had ever been through...To help lighten the load.

That being said, I fell back and kept the lines of communication open between us, mainly texts and small conversations. I did an angel card reading and knew that I was being assisted by my Guardian Angels and by Archangels Gabriel, Michael and Sandalphon amongst many reoccurring Saints, such as Saint Anthony of Padua and The Blessed Mother Mary and Saint Catherine of Alexandria and Saint Terese of Liseaux.

This is where it gets tricky...Impatience

In all that positivity I wanted to increase his desire to get to know me better so I decided to do a forget me knot spell which worked great, communication stayed open and from there I really started to like this guy and we had enjoyable times together. He has a pretty busy schedule so after some consideration I decided to work a binding on him - our two hearts to beat as one.... thinking he would really like to get closer sooner...Well it worked too well, so now we're expecting.

He is freaking out about this... I explained my intentions, he expressed his desires, needless to say they don't mesh. He keeps telling me that he isn't ready and that he's not ready to get married and that he just can't say with certainty if he can be there to support me and the baby. He's constantly reminded me over the past week that "This isn't what I want". *I'm careful not to back him in a corner on this because I feel the more emotion and power that goes behind that statement the more he'll be reminded of this as being a negative not a blessing to be moved through with grace.

He's waffling though, he says he's not ready to get married yet and that he's not ready to be a father again yet. His desire for success is completely work related (which could require some travel) while mine is family and healing related. When I sympathize with him and try to remain calm he gets increasingly agitated. I explained that I wanted only his friendship that we could make a conscious decision to take it day by day for something more. I negate his fears by making my intentions clear but he doesn't get it. He keeps bringing up that he's just not ready and that he won't know when he will be. *His fears are topics we've discussed since we met and have reminded him that I don't want to take anything from him or keep him from achieving his goals. This to me was obviously a sore spot in previous relationships which he readily admitted to me.

I stay filled in faith - Thinking that it may just be jitters (which is completely acceptable). I asked him honestly if it was me thinking that he's just not that into me - he exclaimed NO that's not what I'm saying its just that...then he says it's not like his opinion matters anyway and clams up.

I almost pity him but am slightly upset that every time we talk it's about "the situation", we do laugh and cut jokes (less frequently then before) but we haven't seen each other since Tuesday when I told him. He responds to my texts, answers and returns my calls but I am hurt that he's unable to accept this and is avidly seeking the single life and to accomplish success thorough work. I was so upset with him that I vowed that he would bow down to me when all was said and done but really am not compelled to demean or embarrass him. I thought more in the terms of the visions I see of the family being united and him proposing on one knee.

I did his natal chart to determine his vulnerabilities and came up with helpful information on what I should watch for in his temperament. I would like to know if my plan for bringing him back to me and strengthening our relationship is the best route:

Shake him with the Intranquility spell kit while sweetening him to the family (me him and our unborn) with a honey jar spell. Draw him with Come to me and Keep him near with Love me.

Getting married, while I do want it, is not my main focus at this point as he is open to marriage again but I want to fortify and build our friendship foundation and draw his attention to the fact that we should be together romantically. I would like to get married in no less/more than two years. His other two marriages and previous relationships have failed and I'd like to stay true to my word that this relationship is different from the rest. I feel badly because I used a very derogative term to describe the women in his past which may have upset him. It was beneath me but primal. He hasn't been completely turned off that I know and seems to really be in dismay. :(

Sorry for the super long post. Any advice or comments are much appreciated and highly desired.

Oh BTW - I am performing work on myself to better my overall situation to make him more attracted to me and am staying cognizant of my readings and what the Divines prescribe.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:11 pm

Well, I'm sure there are some who'd use the IS to force a marriage, or force him back, but I actually would feel it might make the situation worse.

This man has had bad relationships in the past and has some issues with broken marriages. Personally, I'd work with Healing, Crucible of Courage and King Solomon's Wisdom to help him accept and shoulder his responsibilities like he should. I'd work this in conjunction with a Come to Me conjure and a honey jar to keep him sweet to the idea of fatherhood and his shared responsibilities with you.

If you want you can work with elements like Queen Elizabeth Root and Rosemary to ensure your dominance in the situation.

I'd also get a follow up reading from a neutral third party (AIRR is a great place to start), simply because given your delicate situation you may not be in the right mindset to read objectively.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:14 am

Reynah Wildflower wrote:
Shake him with the Intranquility spell kit while sweetening him to the family (me him and our unborn) with a honey jar spell. Draw him with Come to me and Keep him near with Love me.

Getting married, while I do want it, is not my main focus at this point as he is open to marriage again but I want to fortify and build our friendship foundation and draw his attention to the fact that we should be together romantically. I would like to get married in no less/more than two years. His other two marriages and previous relationships have failed and I'd like to stay true to my word that this relationship is different from the rest. I feel badly because I used a very derogative term to describe the women in his past which may have upset him. It was beneath me but primal. He hasn't been completely turned off that I know and seems to really be in dismay. :(

Sorry for the super long post. Any advice or comments are much appreciated and highly desired.

Oh BTW - I am performing work on myself to better my overall situation to make him more attracted to me and am staying cognizant of my readings and what the Divines prescribe.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
You know, I agree with Conjureman. Lately I have seen a lot of people reaching for Intranquil Spirit, I know that this has worked wonders for some people, but in my experience the cases that got worse from working with IS far exceed the ones that improved. You love him and want him to love you--you don't want to torment him. Sweetening work is great. Some of us on AIRR were talking about this exact issue not that long ago and one thing that miss cat mentioned was petitioning the Holy Family--you also might want to try that approach :-)

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:50 am

I agree with both ConjureMan and Bri, specifically because a child is involved and the better the parents communicate the better for the child. Consider the child above both of you and follow the sweetening path first in addition to getting the reading. I think you will be glad you made this decision later...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Reynah Wildflower

Unread post by Reynah Wildflower » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 pm

Thank you all for your recommendations - I picked the IS kit because in his chart he may have a propensity to..."stray while in a serious relationship" (I share the same trait). He is Air/Water/Earth while I'm Water/Air/Fire. I'm weary of King Solomon's Wisdom given the fact that my guy is intelligent, quite charismatic, very charming, and quite the lover. King Solomon had very sensual traits along with being of the wisest of the wisest. He also had a lot of wives - Would I be off base not to want to perpetuate those traits in him with the use of KSW products?

We've never had any real disagreements until now and because we don't live together I thought that IS might be the best route to steer him my way? (Maybe follow me boy instead?) I would like to use the Queen Elizabeth's Root in conjunction with candle magic to control/dominate him because he is weak minded/indecisive but strong willed. I looked through the forum search but wanted to know if Conjureman or anyone else could give me further advice on how to use QER products more effectively?

I thought that while I've taken the nice and sweet approach that has gotten us this far, I'd like to take a more forceful approach make things only difficult enough for him to see me as an ally while invoking confusion in the other areas of his life - I want him to seek me for counsel as his friend first and fall in love with me. Looking for a wake me up and not quite a nudge.

I wanted to use the Follow me boy but thought that that would be too forceful - not ready to subjugate just shake into submission - I don't want a will-less zombie but being prior military I've seen the power in breaking a person down to build them back up.

Shake him, break him while I sway, sweeten (and control him as a last resort), heal him and keep him is what I'm looking for.

This is what I determined that I want from our relationship:

*That he must love myself and the child(ren) we share without falter as a family man should.
*He will be faithful to the point of indifference to any and all advances not from me.
*He will be sexually attracted to me alone and will not be able to perform sexually for any other woman.
*He will be a good father, leading by example.
*He will be fruitful and abundance shall be his as long as he is by my side.
*He will have no vain regret and will not resent myself or his children for anything.
*Goodness and mercy shall follow him all the days of his life as long as he does right by me.

I normally don't do tarot because of the propensity of confusion (for me) Angel Readings are more positive and keep me pressing forward with instructions to move forward that keep me from second guessing every decision I make while going back to the cards every two secs for changes in my destiny - I will go for a tarot reading today though just for a more objective view. I haven't found any other Angel card readers in my area though and would like to keep my thoughts high. I will pray to the Holy Family for assist on this and go from here.

Hadn't heard from him today, it's ok though, just sad about yesterday's conversation. I'm tired of fighting this and wish he would come around.
What else could I use to facilitate his healing? Honestly - I'm almost to the point that I would rather him just obey. I really must start my honey jar...I miss our laughter :( :(

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm

I recently made a formula called "Do the right thing" that is aimed for men who are not taking responsibility for their children (including those in growth but not yet born). I am looking for a few cases to try it out on. If you PM me with some more info I will set a few candles free of charge to try out the formula.

/Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Reynah Wildflower

Unread post by Reynah Wildflower » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:54 pm

Follow-up, the strangest thing happened this afternoon...I went for a reading today to a neighborhood "psychic"' that I'd known about for quite sometime, I'd been there for a reading in the past in which they offered to do work for me - I politely declined after the reader told me I was cursed.

When I went today, the open sign was up but the door was locked, even though someone was there. While I thought about knocking, I decided to call instead but the call was blocked...would not connect. I called again and again to no avail and then decided to call another number (a random call) thinking that it was my phone that was off...It wasn't, all other calls were successful. Thank you Archangel Gabriel for your discernment.

I went to another place a few miles from me and had a great reading from an intuitive who validated my feelings about our situation. She used tarot and while I was concerned about my knowledge of the cards and their meaning, I was way off base and decided to let her do her work. Objectivity confirmed!!!! :) She saw marriage (in one year's time - not my two) and also saw a little girl for the two of us. A daddy's girl of course, she gave me instructions which were aligned with my current course of action, lean back, sweeten him and and be cool and nonchalant. She told me that he loves me but is listening to someone tell him "he's not ready" and that "he's stupid" for going through this - that coupled with his own fears is crippling him. I feel bad that he has to listen to such foolishness. This "advice" came from a friend she said. She said not to worry and that when the baby is born - He'll come to me and fall in love with baby immediately.

Can I use stop gossip to curtail the vocalization of people's opinion on our situation or should I just leave it alone? I mean it is not uncommon for friends to add their two cents. We're different in that way in that he is constantly reevaluating his friendships and their sincerity and I have friends that I've known all my life and am very cautious about adding people to my circle. I've only spoken to one friend about this situation and I'm quite careful as to what I say as to not add to any negativity.

Oh btw - We talked this morning for a few moments - short,jovial and encouraging. I ended the call before it started to get serious. I got my laugh though :). I thank the Divines and St. Francis of Assisi for today - Also the woman who did my reading gave me my spirit guides name. It was a very good day. I think I will use the come to me instead of the IS and move from there.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:56 pm

King Solomon products are aimed at bringing clarity of mind and wisdom to act correctly. It would be most beneficial in this situation. It is aimed primarily at granting the *wisdom* of Solomon.

You can use Stop Gossip if you want, but it really depends of you are truly bothered by the advice that has been given, or you can make do.

Reynah Wildflower

Unread post by Reynah Wildflower » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 am

Thank you ConjureMan for the additional guidance. I'll be sure to follow up with what I believe to be great results.

Oh one other question,

How exactly should I use the "healing" products? I did a search but could not come up with much, could you suggest a few products to get me on my way?

Thank you again

Reynah Wildflower

Unread post by Reynah Wildflower » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:59 pm

:evil: I tried to set up my first prenatal appointment today and asked my guy if he could attend (this is my first child and his second)- he wasn't excited in the least and let me know that he didn't have the time. I had to meet him at his job because he can't commit to meet me during his personal time. I told him we had up until I hit 30 weeks to go to the orientation and he just told me "I'll let you know" and started complaining about how he barely has any time. When I asked him about taking time to sit and talk he told me we was really busy and didn't know, he said "I'll call you" - which has turned into the quick and easy version of, I don't want to talk anymore. Now he's busy every day of the week he claims. I wore his name in my left shoe under my heel to exert some type of control but all I got was no real answer. I'll let you know and I'll give you a call seem to be his catch phrase since all this started.

Today was the day I dropped my car off to get some work done (his shop is doing for free) and he even went as far as to have someone else take me home. I know that things take time but my feelings are so very hurt.

I'm doing my part. In fact because my LM kit hasn't come in yet, I did a Lovers tarot card red candle spell with an apple and the petals of red and pink roses. It's the only thing I could think of doing with what I already had in my house to keep him thinking of good thoughts about us and our future. He was at work and agitated, we haven't met to talk in private for about 2 weeks now. I just don't know what else to do.

I'm angry and sad and he seems to continue to lose interest, If it means anything, I looked absolutely gorgeous today when I saw him and all he did was complain.

I barely even call him anymore because he's always so busy, should I just stop all this?????

I need help on what I can do to remedy this. I want my family intact!!!!!!

I really don't want to do this alone.

Really disheartened :(

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Hi Hon:

Please know that I am really sorry for what you are going through. My sister recently had a baby girl where the father took off the second my sister told him she was pregnant. The baby is beautiful and is surrounded only by love from our side of the family. This baby is truly a gift sent by God to our family. We are so lucky to have her.

Johannes has offered help. You may want to take him up on his offer. If he had made my sister that offer I would have defintely told her to take it.

WIsh you and your baby the best.

Reynah Wildflower

Unread post by Reynah Wildflower » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Thank you, I have...we'll see what happens from here.

KhonsuMes
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by KhonsuMes » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:24 pm

I am sorry today has been so hard for you. It is good that you have contacted Johannes.
I, too am wishing you and the baby the best and the best of health.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:41 pm

I am sorry for all you've gone through, but try to remember that people don't always do the right thing.

I know you are disheartened, but you've barely started your magical work. It will take time and lots of patience. Its up to you if you want to continue, but if you decide to go on, prepare to dig in and firm your resolve.

As for healing products LM has them under Healing. You could also look into Healing and Tranquility which may aid to calm his agitation.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:04 am

I agree with conjureman on this.
Your worry is understandable and justified.
Magic has only started, yet you expect results the same day.
Impatience and a fluttering mind are signs of not having payed attention to the magic in progress.
It does not help to add more and more Angels, Saints, Spirits or Spells to try and make things happen faster.
It only shows your belief that he will not change is stronger than any belief that he will.

There are still plenty of time for him to straighten himself up and grow from little boy to a responsible man.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:05 am

and sometimes the father comes around later... the late monologuist Spalding Grey fell in love with his girlfriend when the baby was a year old (he was living with someone else so it was complicated). Whatever happens you will have this beautiful baby, focus on that to take your mind off your doubts.

Reynah Wildflower

Unread post by Reynah Wildflower » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:40 am

Johannes, First and foremost thank you for beliving and the work that you're doing on behalf of my family.

Conjure Man,Free Girl, KhonsuMes thank you for your support, honesty and kind words of encouragement. I will imbed them deep and reach for them when I have days like yesterday.

I feel so silly, I know that belief is the key, yesterday was quite a day for me. My faith waivered after coming face to face. Its different when the interaction is controlled (meaning short phone calls and texts that I can initiate and end). As soon as I saw his face and heard his words, it really hurt. I don't hate, I think I'm just too sympathetic, therefore hurt easily by others misdeeds. I keep reminding myself to stay planted in faith and to be strong, that I'm more powerful than doubt and fear.

Healing and KSW products I found after doing more research. I don't want to be traumatized or bittered by this, I don't want to be numb either. I'm excited about doing more healing work on myself to shore up my own patience and understanding about this situation.

I'm ok.

Again Thank you all!!!!

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 am

Hi everyone:
cry:
Im so sad, well here is my story, Me and my guy have been BFF for 15 years. We have been on and off lovers for 3 to 4 years now. At first we were going strong, then i broke it off because i wanted more from him. I know he cares alot about me and have stated so..even the L word but not sure if he means it. We both are not seeing anyone else. So now im prego and he claims becauase he didnt come in me im not prego or or i have some sickness or its not his. No we never used protection. (dont kill me folks lol). Anywho, i know that im very much in love with him and would love to be with him in marriage and have my baby. :ugeek: (yes i know i deserve a kick up my butt)....
oh we speak everyday, and go to the gym 5 days a week and we share everything, as in talk
Any take on this folks...im in need of some serious help

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:53 am

Well first off congratulations. I know it might not seem like a good thing now and the timing probably could have been better but every child is a blessing. I'm sure your friend is a bit scared and confused right now. He didn't plan on this anymore than you did. He needs to do a little reading on the fact that pulling out is not the best form of birth control as you now know. Even before the moment of climax small amounts of sperm are released which is how you became pregnant. I hope that you are going to the doctor and taking care of your self. If not you need to go and if at all possible have him go with you. The doctor can explain to him "how" you got pregnant inspite of your "precautions". Don't let this get to you. Try and stay in a positive frame of mind. He probably needs some time to let things sink in and digest a few things. The most important thing right now is you and the baby. Also discuss your routine at the gym with your doctor so that he can recommend an changes that you might need to make. Exercise is good while you are pregnant but over doing it isn't and some exercises are best left alone until after you give birth. At least at certain stages of your pregnancy.

Now I'm not going to give magical advice as I will leave that to the more experienced. Just stay positive, eat healthy, get plenty of rest and listen to your body. It knows best. I wish you the best and I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and hopefully he will come around quickly so that he can enjoy it too.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:03 am

Get a reading to see if you should marry him. If so, burn a Marriage or Chupparosa candle or a white or pink candle dressed with the oil(s). If not, get a DNA test after the baby is born and make sure you get the financial support you need. If you live in the US, every state has a Child Support Enforcement office. And as faith said, take care of yourself.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:26 am

Faith:
Thank you for your kind words. I told him about the Doctor this afternoon, he said "why do i need to go!" im hoping that he does come around and accept the fact that i didnt ask for this either. Im going to try and stay focus and positive, but shoot this is so hard.

Cleo:
Im a rookie at this and i really dont know< what oil (s) or even what to say or do. I think he knows the baby is his like Faith said in the above response, but he is scared and is in denial.

Thank you both for your kind words, its greatly appreciated

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:29 am

Yes, congratulations! And I am sorry for your troubles.
I agree with Cleopatra, before doing a lot of work on this situation you should get a reading from a reputable reader. Find a list of us here: www.readersandrootworkers.org
A reading can help you determine what your chance of success will be in bringing this man back and also point you in the right direction as far as work to do, thereby saving you time and money.

Good luck and blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:43 am

Hi Miss Bri:
Im so glad you caught my post and responded. I was actually hoping that you did. :D
Anywho, he didnt go anywhere, lol the fool is at work right now speaking to me via text and phone like nothing ever happen. Yes can you believe it. the nerve of him. I feel like slapping him!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:01 am

A reading to determine the best course of action and if magically drawing him to you is worth it. Despite his behavior, he may just be in shock or denial. Not exactly the most charming of attributes, but one that is human. The reading can guide you to see you should work on spells aimed at getting him in your life and your baby's by having him committ and become a family, or if instead you should forget that in focus on getting him to be finanically responsible.

Until then it may be a good idea to sweeten him enough to the the idea of being in yours and the baby's life so that he is present for necessary events like doctor's appointments, he's attentive to your needs, and that when you do move on to more committment aimed conjures he's already sweetened to the idea.

Working with things like Rosemary, Calamus, Queen Elizabeth root, Basil etc may get the ball rolling.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 am

In a similar situation, when i became pregnant while in the midst of a stressful, drama-prone, unworkable on-and-off relationship where there was little hope for a marriage, i myself chose to have an abortion, and to move on from the relationship rather than raise the child of a man who did not value me or his child.

I have never regretted this, because at a later date i was able to devote myself to a wanted and planned pregnancy in a married and committed relationship.

It's your choice.
catherine yronwode

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:13 am

Wow Catherine, funny i just read up on you. Thank you for your response. I am thinking of going that route...but its so hard to choose. I mean if i had the baby i know he would support it and be their. But i would also be a single parent. I commend you for such an honest post.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:37 am

being a parent is difficult, even with a two parent household. i terminated a pregnancy when i was younger and never looked back. now that i am a mom, i know there is no way i could have done it. The good thing is you have options, but don't base your decision on what you think he may or may not do for you. Men scare easily in this situation and they can walk away if they chose to. you however, are the one that will always have to deal with either choice you make.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:50 am

nena1974 wrote:being a parent is difficult, even with a two parent household. i terminated a pregnancy when i was younger and never looked back. now that i am a mom, i know there is now way i could have done it. The good thing is you have options, but dont base your decision on what you think he may or may not do for you. Men scare easily in this situation and they can walk away if they chose to. you however, are the one that will always have to deal with either choise you make.
Yes Indeed Nena1974, especially the last sentence.

Might I also add that having a child is THE BIGGEST RESPONSIBILITY YOU WILL EVER HAVE.(which does not end just because the child turns 18 if you are any kind of parent)

It is also "ALL about the child'. The Child is what matters should you choose to keep the baby, but you really REALLY need to think about are your options. There is nothing worse than a child who feels abandoned because the "other parent" does not want to step up to the plate a BE A PARENT.

Please have a reading. Pray. If you choose to have an abortion then do so. One last note, practice safe sex --or if the relationship is a monogamous one-- get on the Birth Contol Pill-- FREE at any Health Department in the US.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:52 am

Nena thank you for your post, again for your honesty. To share i also have terminated in the past. However now that i am older i just dont know anymore. lol call me crazy, a part of me wish that he would of been happy. I know its wishful thinking on my part. Some guys are so happy when they find out that they will be a dad, surprise or not. I feel like part of me want to keep it and the other is like no way. Confused, angry, sad all the same time

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:57 am

ConjureMan wrote:A reading to determine the best course of action and if magically drawing him to you is worth it. Despite his behavior, he may just be in shock or denial. Not exactly the most charming of attributes, but one that is human. The reading can guide you to see you should work on spells aimed at getting him in your life and your baby's by having him committ and become a family, or if instead you should forget that in focus on getting him to be finanically responsible.

Until then it may be a good idea to sweeten him enough to the the idea of being in yours and the baby's life so that he is present for necessary events like doctor's appointments, he's attentive to your needs, and that when you do move on to more committment aimed conjures he's already sweetened to the idea.

Working with things like Rosemary, Calamus, Queen Elizabeth root, Basil etc may get the ball rolling.

Conjure man thank you for your post, and your right he is in denial.. Can you elaborate more on your idea because im new to all this and im trying to read eveything quickly

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 am

triplethreat:
thanks all of you are right...and im praying believe me. No we were not seeing other people, and yes im going to think about this long and hard and let you guys know the outcome.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 am

I'm praying for you. Its a difficult choise to make, especially when you're older. Just make sure you do what is right for you and the baby if you chose to have it. your life will change 110%, and nothing can prepare you for it. My son also came from a shaky relationship and having him has not brought us any closer, but we both adore our son, and I have never known a greater love than my little boy.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:14 am

nena1974 wrote:I'm praying for you. Its a difficult choise to make, especially when you're older. Just make sure you do what is right for you and the baby if you chose to have it. your life will change 110%, and nothing can prepare you for it. My son also came from a shaky relationship and having him has not brought us any closer, but we both adore our son, and I have never known a greater love than my little boy.

Nena Im so very happy for you. Thank you for your prayers and understanding my situation aand not judeging me. I have no idea on what to do

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:37 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:In a similar situation, when i became pregnant while in the midst of a stressful, drama-prone, unworkable on-and-off relationship where there was little hope for a marriage, i myself chose to have an abortion, and to move on from the relationship rather than raise the child of a man who did not value me or his child.

I have never regretted this, because at a later date i was able to devote myself to a wanted and planned pregnancy in a married and committed relationship.

It's your choice.
I also found myself in that situation an chose to have an abortion. I also have never regretted that decision.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Wow Elveta thanks for the honesty...

IM just so upset at him because we are supposed to be best freinds!!! when he said he will never do anything to hurt me, i believed him whole heartedly. stupid me. im so confused why cant i close my eyes and make it all go away.

P.S
im so glad i found you guys, all of u- really you guys are a very supportive bunch. Thanks from the bottom of my heart

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Hello Light33,
Please get a reading from a trusted or highly-recommended reader on your situation. I'm sure you realize that you, ultimately, have to make the decision on what is best for YOU and your well-being.

From a hoodoo/spiritual standpoint, all I can suggest is to pray for clarity, strength, and wisdom in making your decision. Perhaps light a candle to your Guardian Angel and the angel Gabriel for guidance.

Please take care of yourself.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Flamethrower:

Thanks for your response, im going to take this weekend to think and make decision. I pray its the right one. Thank you for taking the time out to reach out to me

light

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:42 pm

light33 wrote:Wow Elveta thanks for the honesty...

IM just so upset at him because we are supposed to be best freinds!!! when he said he will never do anything to hurt me, i believed him whole heartedly. stupid me. im so confused why cant i close my eyes and make it all go away.
You are not stupid. You just believed that "best friends" meant he would be there for you no matter what. Didn't anyone think about birth control? Unfortunaely that onus always falls on us (women). I am now past the possibility of getting pregnant. Are abortions still readily available? I guess it depends on what state you live in.

route95

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:51 pm

Are abortions still readily available? I guess it depends on what state you live in.
Abortion is legal in every state. It is a matter of how accessible it is to get an abortion in one's area. If you're near a east coast city like New York, you are fine. However, I know a lot of states have a lot of barriers that can make it difficult.

Regardless of what the reading is with the guy, I do hope you take care of yourself. Remember it's most important to protect yourself and your feelings. Definitely some work for strength, clarity, and healing would help... not just on the hoodoo side, but also in the 'mundane' world ways... like continuing to work out...time with people you love...etc.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:38 pm

It's really up to what you can live with. I've had two abortions in my rather short life so far. One, I've never regretted it. It was a rape and I refused to raise a child I would hate. The other was with my husband and it was a very difficult decision. We want children badly but he was about to start school and I just didn't think it was the right time. I'm still not sure if that was the right choice, but it's my choice to live with. Either way, it's difficult, and a reader is just the beginning of looking for the right answer. In your heart you have to decide, if he really refuses to step up to the plate, what you're willing to handle and you have to be sure of that decision.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Abortion is legal in every state in the United States of America and lots of women -- my mother and myself included -- marched and campaigned for that right. I am saddened and shocked and actually rather horrified that all of our work made so little impact that there are still women in American-- women of menstruating years -- who doubt or question whether they have the right to get an abortion in any state in the Union.

ROE v. WADE

Look it up on the internet.

Seriously.

A sister in solidarity.
catherine yronwode

light33

Unread post by light33 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:39 am

Yea i guess i did because i thought that thats what friends do. Yes abortion is available everywhere and anywhere, its become a booming business believe it or not.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 am

Thank you for the support. At this the point the relationship is broken and i dont see how it can be mended. Yes i am trying to stay focus and keep myself busy with other things so i dont go crazy. i really would like to take my slippers off and beat his a**. i have not anyone except u guys and i dont think i will. the less people who knows the better.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:54 am

Lilcass, you hit it on the nail...its my biggest problem and i dont know if i can handle BEING A SINGLE PARENT. and bcuz the jerkwill always be in family i would always have to see him. also pretend its not his child. its just too much of heart ache all around.

LilCassandra wrote:It's really up to what you can live with. I've had two abortions in my rather short life so far. One, I've never regretted it. It was a rape and I refused to raise a child I would hate. The other was with my husband and it was a very difficult decision. We want children badly but he was about to start school and I just didn't think it was the right time. I'm still not sure if that was the right choice, but it's my choice to live with. Either way, it's difficult, and a reader is just the beginning of looking for the right answer. In your heart you have to decide, if he really refuses to step up to the plate, what you're willing to handle and you have to be sure of that decision.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:56 am

First i would like to thank everyone for posting.... i appreciate the warmth i received from you guys, and for letting me know that im not the only one this has happenned to. Ladies thanks for sharing your stories and for not being judge..

I have decided to terminate my pregnancy.... with a heavy heart. I have spoken to the jerk yesterday and he stated that if i would like he can go with me. I have yet to decide that.... im hoping to get it done thur or fri.

Once again thank you guys for being kind to me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 am

Light33 - I'm glad that you were able to come to a decision that is right for you. I wish you all the best.
I have merged this post into the thread to which it refers.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 am

thank you Devi Spring.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 am

light33 wrote:First i would like to thank everyone for posting.... i appreciate the warmth i received from you guys, and for letting me know that im not the only one this has happenned to. Ladies thanks for sharing your stories and for not being judge..

I have decided to terminate my pregnancy.... with a heavy heart. I have spoken to the jerk yesterday and he stated that if i would like he can go with me. I have yet to decide that.... im hoping to get it done thur or fri.

Once again thank you guys for being kind to me.

My heart goes out to you. I know this hasn't been an easy decision for you. Him offering to go with you makes me wonder if deep down he doesn't know it's his. The decision to let him go with you or not is up to you but it may be a bit easier to have someone there with you for support but again that is your decision.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:01 am

Faith im wondering the same.....I dont think i will have him go with me. To me its a slap in the face... Thank you for your kind words.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:02 am

I agree with you. you have dealt with this on your own from the start, and all of a sudden he wants to step up? too little too late. I do hope you have at least someone who is willing to go and support you through it. Its not fun, but you'll be fine.

light33

Unread post by light33 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:33 am

Exactly Nena thats why im going to do it on my own. Im going on my own i have not told anyone..well besides you guys. lol.

nena1974

Unread post by nena1974 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:21 pm

well, I wish I could drive you myself... :D

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”