Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Adulterous Affairs and Extra-Marital Dalliance

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Adulterous Affairs and Extra-Marital Dalliance

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi there:

If you're looking for a quick lusty connection then perhaps Kiss Me Now! would be up your alley.

http://luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

It could also be that he's "cooled off" because he doesn't actually want to cheat on his wife.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Hi.
What have you been doing with the candles and oils? What kind of candles? What kind of oils? Give us details, please
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Babeinthewoods,

Getting a man to enter into or continue an adulterous affair can be more complicated than it seems at first. The wife may be working on him for fidelity by tying his nature, and/or he may be feeling guilty. Additionally, if the couple has children, they may be praying up a storm for mommy and daddy to not divorce.

Perhaps a reading would clarify your situation.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:42 am

Hi:
Thanks everyone for your help. Ive used: Come to me, Follow me Boy, Kiss me now and Fire of love. Also follow me boy and come to me oils. Sometimes I did it at home and often on The Church alter.
I am at the point where I just may give up. We have never been physically intimate and when things were heating up; He abruptly pulled away from all the flirting and constant attention. I never actually said I wanted him, but I think my general emailing and texting gave indication. I know He is not going to completely ignore me in person. He acts like He wants to impress me or whatever. But it hasnt gone farther than that.

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:30 am

I am intending on casting a love spell on somebody who is already in a relationship?
Will this work? Are there any complications.

Will it cause or aid in them breaking up with their current partner?
Are there any additional tips, or mini-spells I could do to aid this work?

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Sorry if my question is pretty big, just want to approach this as best as possible.
I appreciate any feedback :)

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:15 am

Do you want to break them up, or do you just want to have a relationship with the man on the side?

You'd have to get a reading on the situation to see if it's worth pursuing, and if so, what are the best ways to proceed.

In the meantime, you might want to read more about break-up work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:49 am

Babeinthewoods: I second miss cat's suggestion. Sounds like you need a reading to see what else might be going on and what the best approach to this situation might be. There are many talented readers on AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Addi123: Colette asked the perfect question....do you want to break up the other relationship or not? Knowing the answer to that question will be imperative in order for you to determine which course of action is best to take. A love spell could bring him to you, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it will end his currently relationship.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Addi123

Unread post by Addi123 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:14 am

I am intending to have a serious relationship with one of these men, without the other one the side.
I will consider break up work, but for the moment I only have the resources for love-drawing work on the part of the man I am interested in.

I was mainly wondering if this would work. Other than that I am guessing the relationship would dissolve by mundane means or warrant break-up work.

The two main issues are whether I could make him fall in love, and whether being drawn to me would help him consider breaking up.

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:38 am

Addi - you'd need to get a reading to determine whether love-drawing might bring your target to you and if so, what kinds of work would hit your target. Love spells work, just not in every case, and not in everyone's hands.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:20 am

Miss Phoenix wrote:Babeinthewoods: I second miss cat's suggestion. Sounds like you need a reading to see what else might be going on and what the best approach to this situation might be. There are many talented readers on AIRR. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Addi123: Colette asked the perfect question....do you want to break up the other relationship or not? Knowing the answer to that question will be imperative in order for you to determine which course of action is best to take. A love spell could bring him to you, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it will end his currently relationship.

Best of luck!
Thank you all for your responses:
Yes I just might take Ms. Cat's advice and have a reading. I think the Kiss Me Now spell as suggested earlier by Ms. Bee would also be helpful.
I am actually feeling deeper feelings towards him than I thought and when I saw him yesterday he was like a bee to honey. But all platonic. :?

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:52 pm

Just an added question. I was wondering if there was a way to do work or influence within the home of the man I am interested in. In other words, can I leave an object there to influence him in my direction? What kind of object if so? Thanks a lot.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Babeinthewoods,
Sorry that I didn't see this post earlier
Yes, you can leave something hidden in his home. Something of yours that is very personal: sweat; blood, genital secretions; etc.
A few years ago, There was a guy I had dated but broke off with up with him over 10 times. Each time, I wanted him back and couldn't figure out why. He never complained about being kicked out of my house each and every time I called him back. That was suspicious to me. LOL
One day, I was re-arranging my dresser drawers. Do you know what I found at the bottom of it? His neatly folded, disgusting sweaty shirt!!! LOL
Well, never saw him again and never wanted him back again!
So, there you go!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 am

I haven't thought of leaving my own personal concerns someplace like you described ^^^ . I am so going to do that!!

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Babeinthewoods,
Sorry that I didn't see this post earlier
Yes, you can leave something hidden in his home. Something of yours that is very personal: sweat; blood, genital secretions; etc.
A few years ago, There was a guy I had dated but broke off with up with him over 10 times. Each time, I wanted him back and couldn't figure out why. He never complained about being kicked out of my house each and every time I called him back. That was suspicious to me. LOL
One day, I was re-arranging my dresser drawers. Do you know what I found at the bottom of it? His neatly folded, disgusting sweaty shirt!!! LOL
Well, never saw him again and never wanted him back again!
So, there you go!!!

Thanks a lot for your response!! I'll try something like that. :P

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:38 pm

What can I do if I have him coming over to my house? Purely a platonic visit, but I want to make the energy overwhelming. I have lots of oils and incenses.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Babesinthewoods,
What do you have on hand?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:43 am

Miss Aida wrote:Babesinthewoods,
What do you have on hand?
Follow me boy, bewitching, influence, kiss me now, love oils. Different insense like Kamasutra and rose.
Also red skull candle that I haven't used yet.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:29 am

Good Morning, Babesinthewoods,
Well, there's a lot you can do with all of your supplies.
You've got the: "Influence" oil and the red skull candle.
So, here is the page about red skull candle spells: red-skull-candle-spell-p57402.html
And, here is the influence page that tells you about the oil on the red skull www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You could also mix your love oils together and put them on either a different candle (pink or red....depending on your intentions) or dress it to your skull candle.
Also put dressed petition papers under candle and under your incense censor (or directly on the incense and burn together).
I personally like the: "Bewitching" oil to use on myself as a perfume.
There are lots and lots of creative ideas. Check out of the forum and Lucky Mojo webpages for more ideas.
Good Luck!! Have a wonderful day.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:57 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Morning, Babesinthewoods,
Well, there's a lot you can do with all of your supplies.
You've got the: "Influence" oil and the red skull candle.
So, here is the page about red skull candle spells: red-skull-candle-spell-p57402.html
And, here is the influence page that tells you about the oil on the red skull http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You could also mix your love oils together and put them on either a different candle (pink or red....depending on your intentions) or dress it to your skull candle.
Also put dressed petition papers under candle and under your incense censor (or directly on the incense and burn together).
I personally like the: "Bewitching" oil to use on myself as a perfume.
There are lots and lots of creative ideas. Check out of the forum and Lucky Mojo webpages for more ideas.
Good Luck!! Have a wonderful day.

Thanks a million!

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:58 pm

Well after a year or a little more and many candles, oils etc I may decide to give up on this Man. He is probably just not willing to have a side relationship with me. We will continue to be friends most likely, but I don't foresee anything physical happening. I also found out his wife is having another child, so he preoccupied. I dont understand why He was so hot to trot in the beginning and willing to practically stalk me on FB.... but so be it. :|

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 am

Good Morning, Babeinthewoods,
It has always been my contention that when spells just don't happen, it's because either God, your Guardian Angels, or your Spirit Guides are protecting you from something that they can foresee. Or, they're protecting an innocent surrounding the target.
I'm sorry that this didn't work out. Didn't know he was married or expecting a child. BUT....the way that I see it, if he's been flirting with you (and leading you on) while all of this is going on in his personal life, SHAME ON HIM. Also, if he ever did leave his home life for you, he'd most likely do the same to you.
So, instead of saying: "I'm sorry", I am instead happy for you!
Maybe it's time to start an attraction spell to bring someone to you who's either your soul mate or as close to one as possible. Someone who doesn't tease you. Someone who is truly interested in you and making you happy.
Someone you deserve..
Take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Babeinthewoods

Unread post by Babeinthewoods » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:34 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Good Morning, Babeinthewoods,
It has always been my contention that when spells just don't happen, it's because either God, your Guardian Angels, or your Spirit Guides are protecting you from something that they can foresee. Or, they're protecting an innocent surrounding the target.
I'm sorry that this didn't work out. Didn't know he was married or expecting a child. BUT....the way that I see it, if he's been flirting with you (and leading you on) while all of this is going on in his personal life, SHAME ON HIM. Also, if he ever did leave his home life for you, he'd most likely do the same to you.
So, instead of saying: "I'm sorry", I am instead happy for you!
Maybe it's time to start an attraction spell to bring someone to you who's either your soul mate or as close to one as possible. Someone who doesn't tease you. Someone who is truly interested in you and making you happy.
Someone you deserve..
Take care of yourself

Thanks for your response!
Yes I believe that this is all for the best. As time goes on, the pull is no longer there and I am actually quite happy. Thanks for your help!

BlackBetty

Feeling Like a Manipulator

Unread post by BlackBetty » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Hello Everyone,
My questions are: Did I cause this all by myself? And is love or emotion brought about through Hoodoo the same as if it had occurred naturally? I know what to do from my reading but wanted feedback on relationships that are created or influenced by Hoodoo. Feel free to move me if this post belongs elsewhere.

Background:
I have successfully used spells and kits from your shop on this situation (details below). My "friend" has shown extreme interest at times, only to cool off later. The present situation is one that I would describe as him being somewhat platonic. I am wanting more and thinking that this strong connection is all in my head. He is an extreme introvert who holds in his emotion, moreso than the typical man. In the past, our communications have run the gamut of innuendo, flirtation, trading pictures, back to platonic, then to an emotional affair. However, it now feels as if it is at a platonic stonewall. This has been going on for close to three years.

Currently:
I recently (last week) had a reading from a certified root worker just asking what to do with this friend. I was dealt the Princess (Page?) of Cups in the intermediate challenge spot. Also, the King of Wands was my final outcome with the Prince of Wands as my alternate. Surprised at the reader's (root worker's) interpretation that there was movement and love with deep feelings, I asked him again at the end of the reading if he was sure that what he said about my friend was right? I explained that I had no evidence suggesting this man was feeling anything. So, he (the reader) pulled two more cards being the Six of Pentacles and the Eight of Wands then explained to me that the man in question is seriously holding back. While I understand that I am to follow the advice (which I did / am still doing) of the root worker, my conundrum is did I cause all this? This man (the friend, not the reader) talks to me but doesn't let any thing show other than a little jealousy and a fondness of compliments.

What I did: I purchased a reconciliation honey jar kit a few months ago and immediately put it to use. That tremendous success has me warming it with a red tea light now. A little later, I purchased and used a red penis candle for the same person. He has yet to make any kind of physical move with me. The jar candle was dressed with the Reconciliation Oil. While Follow Me Boy, Kiss Me Now, and Love Me were used on the penis one.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Good Evening, Black Betty,
I am sorry but I don't understand you r question.
What is it that you feel that you caused??
Please advise
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:18 am

BlackBetty, I am curious why you chose Reconciliation products? From your writings it doesn't sound like there was ever a relationship, but rather the beginnings or potential of one? I would suggest that you look at Come to Me or Follow Me Boy to get him more interested in you. You might even think about something like Love Me to create a deeper commitment. You might also want to get a follow up reading to see where things are and if there is still progress.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:42 pm

I have someone i am working with and there is very strong connection between the two of us. Both in relationship, but I don't believe it's our destiny to be apart for various reasons too long to disclose. i tried some love me, bend-over oils, but don't think it worked. what other advice or items would you suggest on doing? i believe that all i am doing is returning to me even stronger without affecting the oter part at all. Please help!!! :|

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:16 pm

Good Evening Dragonfly,

You asked about the work not taking. First you should get a reading to see if this person is who you think they are to you and its meant to be, is breaking up the relationship justified. Also you only addressed one part the dominate them but not the fact that you both have a relationship! I would get a reading, cleanse you and your home and start a break up jar on them, and also use a come to me spell to bring them from the lover to you. LM has many break up product or even seperation. Then you need to decide what to do with your lover. You feel its returning to you? like its failing and falling on you, that is not a hoodoo concept. Are you feeling teh effects of the spell? yes thats possible because love spells involve two people so naturally. You can also try and get them to eat some personal concern of yours like body fluids with the same intent. Hope that helps you get focused
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:09 pm

Thans j82! I am doing regularly readings before every job, and also in between. However not seeing a tangible result yet. It's excluded to feed anyone, so there should be other way around. Other suggestions???

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:31 pm

perhaps the other woman is doing things herself in protecting her relationship?

get a reading with an AIRR worker if this is meant to be

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:21 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
Are you getting readings from an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic?
Because they would also be suggesting rootwork for you.
Find them here: http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
or
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Just finding it difficult to advise anything without reading the whole story.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:18 pm

I got one reading today and it says that after a lot of struggles, the destiny will overcome all obstacles and we will be reunited, that we are meant for each other and that work is justified. The question is how to get the heart's desire?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:55 pm

What you mean the work is not related to feed him? Is there any other way? yes but depends on what you want to do. I really think you need a reading by an AIRR reader and have them advice on the reading and the work to be done. if you want to break them up and take him then the work really needs to include those aspects.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:39 pm

What I want to do is to separate first and to submit him to me; want him to be nice, generous, passionate, obsessed (in a good sense) with me, to be ready to do the impossible to be with me. Which oils are better then? I have used bend-over and sugar daddy with red penis candle. Is it better to use a skull candle instead? What about the color? I've selected red for passion and lust, but maybe purple is more suited as it is for power? I've done the moving figurative candles spell for bringing us together. Maybe I've done it wrong since the beginning. I've should started with the break up first before attracting him to me? Also, someone mentioned when doing love spells it is normal to feel even more attracted to this man. But why I am not seeing him more attracted to me as in the beginning? I believe that definitively there is a lot of resistance from the girlfriend as the candles are very often burning with black smoke all along. What will you suggest?

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:43 pm

P.S. What will you suggest to protect myself during break-up rituals? What about powders, after touching break-up/separation powders, how to ensure that this energy isn't clinging to me? I've used hyssop baths to cleanse with Psalm 51. Thanks again for all the help, I need to move forward but maybe I am not planning it well since the beginning. All suggestions are welcomed. Again, cannot feed or use hairs, so please suggest something with bottles, candles, powders, oils...Thank you so much!!!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu May 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Thank you j82! I've started a break-up bottle from LM, and I've burned 1 black candle on top. Now I am shaking it regularly to ensure that all bad stuff should be happening between them when working on it. Is it better to keep it on the altar constantly and just burn candles on top and pray? I've started also a honey jar to sweeten him towards me. Same thing - burned 1 red candle and shacking now the jar to give it energy to affect the target with sweet thoughs towards me. I've been working on this guy for a while without any result, it's as he is protected by a wall. I've done also a protection spell on myself (LM products - powder and wash) to prevent the sended loving energies to come back to me. I've done a barrier breaking spell to break down his protection, but still it seems that there is not much effect on him, except he talks less with me and withdraws more and more, while I want to get the reverse result. I want him to be sweet, generous, to have me as his center of universe, aka sugar daddy, but with a lot of lust and passion too.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Hyssop bath is the way to go to cleanse after using negative work items. You should get create in ways to get it into his home like putting a news paper dressed with the powder on his steps (oops news paper boy messed up), or search the internet for an add for divorce and print it and dust it, stick it in his mail box with mail like its junk mail. sprinkle in his yard where he and her will walk. Is it best comment depends on how you want to work it.. personally id burn candles reg to keep the work going and for the signs from the candles and shake it often calling curses on their relationship. Using a protection will most likely not change you growing feelings. Protection work is important for this however and Id suggest LM fiery wall protection mojo. in hoodoo we do work and watch and wait 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation. If you are not getting these then id reevaluate the work . With this guy I wonder if one of the issues is you want a sugar daddy and he wants a relationship? that could make him pull back if he thinks thats all he is and make him hold on to her. If the candles are burning dark smoke its a sign of strong resistance so you will have to keep working and try other techniques to break down whats fighting you. A reading should tell you what and who is resisting and how to over come it.

Dragonfly72

Re: Dominating/ Bending/ Controlling

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri May 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Thank you so much, j82! I am seeing regularly his name everywhere, which is kinda strange as his name is not at all so common, so I believe this is a sign. What do you think? This name pops everywhere where, especially the most uncommon places.

Now, about my intentions. I definitely want to have a relationship with him, a strong one. I want him to be kind, generous, sweet; to share, to love and to desire me; to be obsessed with me in a good way, I mean to be ready to give everything up in his life just to be with me, as I am. I am still wondering which candle color is better to use then - purple for control or red for passion/lust? Also, is it better to do both works simultaneously, on the same altar - separation and come to me, or they are going to influence each other as they are close? Maybe it is a stupid question, but I want to know if this is not the reason to have these problems. Also, if a break-up bottle leaks while working with it, if I recap it, what will happen with the spell? Thank you again for all the help!

Thank you, Sacred heart of Jesus for favors obtained!
Thank you, St-Jude!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 02, 2014 6:09 pm

What context do you see his name.. that is what tells you its meaning.. do you see his name in loving or hurtful break up or distant things. A name headline of "Eric slips by" means he is slipping past, or " Mike missed out" Or "Joe is wedding Elisabeth his love' ( not you) not good signs. But seeing his name in positive loving manners is positive ... Purple can control a person and read is good for lust and sex. .. sounds like you want love from this person too.. I would do a honey jar on him and you with pink candles and burn a red candle a purple candle ( dominate) and a yellow candle (for success) in a triangle around it daily to help draw him to you. I would do the work on opposite alters. Yes it is possible and happens in Hoodoo where you use the same alter for work, but if you have the room id separate it and also burn different incense around the areas. If you cant use separate space then place something between them to signify the change. For example in the cut and clear and break up you use scissors and place them ( cutting part) towards the departing love to keep them away or they will be cut. thats a way you can separate him and her in the work on the alter.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sat May 03, 2014 4:42 pm

j82 you're so helpful! Thank you so much! I have for you a few more questions if you don't mind. I live with roommates and cannot have a permanent alter, so I have to put out the candles every time after my prayers are done. Does it affect the work, and your suggestions as to how to hide it?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sat May 03, 2014 5:49 pm

No, not having a permanent altar doesn't affect the work.

With the candles, snuff the out don't blow them out, I tend to keep my honey jar under my bed, to keep drawing him closer, not so nice work wrapped and in a closet,so it won't be seen.

This thread here must-we-and-how-can-we-keep-rootwork-se ... 2c5#p86628 has some ideas to help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
If you're able to keep a candle lit for 1 & 1/2 hours, why not use the 4 inch candles? That way you can light it to completion (each time you light a candle).
Find them here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun May 04, 2014 10:47 am

You do not need a permanent alter Cat talks about that extensively in her writings about people having mini alters and shifting them for work. Do you have your own room? Can you burn them then? Iv used tea lights dressed with LM oils and powders with success under similar circumstance IE lived with ppl so id leave the tea light on it to burn out in its little dish, no worry of a fire! Also plan to burn it when the roommate is not around. It may not be the time teh work is traditionally done but its the best time you can do it, focus and not be interrupted. you can also have the work backed up by LM or one of the rootworkers who will set a candle (7 day) with a petition so it adds the pressure on the work when you are not able to. Then they will report back how the candle burned which gives insight to the work.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Still I am wondering if the Honey Jar is enough or I should put some Speed oil on top to speed things up? I heard that the jar is a slow way, and it is true that a slow work ensures constant and stable long-lasting result. However it may take months... What else can I do? Also, I should fix upon one thing at a time, right? I believe that my miseries are caused by the fact that I am trying to do a lot at the same time, i.e. to be generous, loving, etc. Maybe I should fix upon the most important issue for me first and then I can add and construct upon, say ex. lust first, love afterwards, etc..? Also, can the Honey Jar be opened to add more petition papers and stuff or it is not recommended? I have a kit for a mojo bag from LM, so I guess the rest can be addressed here? You have been so helpful!!!

Thank you St-Jude for favors obtained!
Thank you Blessed Heart of Jesus!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon May 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Ok Dragonfly,
Slowly put the spells down and back away. ;)

Now quite often you do need to attack the problem from different angles BUT you also need to know what it is you're aiming for.
For example in my case, he loves me, he lusts after me, he needs to be around me. So doing a heap of love spells is not going to assist really. My honey jar I used to KEEP him sweet, talking to me and draw him back and yes they take a while but they are strong. Don't rush them.

It keeps drawing him back. Now I most likely didn't word the petition as well as I could have, a little wishy washy looking back. I asked for him to come back to me, which he has. But I should have added stay with me in that petition. Because it's worked so well I am not prepared to make a new one. I have added a few things to it but I'm not making a new one. So yes you can add to it. You can use tea lights to heat it up as well to keep things moving. I burn an anointed candle on it as well.

Slow work in love is better than a quick response, quite often in love when there is a break up, we forget to look at the problems and heal ourselves. So we bring them back in a day... Have you solved the fact that he may not feel listened to and that you fought every day?
You need to look to the issues with in the relationship as well. And sometimes that is REALLY hard to do as we didn't see a problem or brushed their problem with it under the carpet as we were happy. You may bring them back in a day and lose them again in a month because they feel the same.

Wouldn't you prefer it to take 6 months and be truly happy and solved the problems and have a new relationship with them, or have them back the next day and have them leave again?

In saying that, it doesn't hurt to work from several different angles. He has a girlfriend... work on break up. Try a candle spell, see if there are any signs or movement and try something more or different, but really I would advise you to get a reading so you know where to start and what to do, rather than running round in a blind panic as we tend to, trying to cure everything.

Hope this helps. :)

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Tue May 06, 2014 12:31 pm

Definitely you're helping a lot and I'm so grateful for it! The problem is that he is attracted to me as I am to him, as magnets; but now he is pulling away even if nothing happened in the past saying that he prefers not to jeopardise his actual relationship. He used to share with me and I loved to listen; now he is a clam that I try to pry open. He got in the past some nasty experiences, but he is not an angel either, so... Anyway, Ifor now just the honey jar with only one objective/wish and see if it works better.Can you tell me what do you mean by movement within 3 weeks? What kind of action should I expect; or subtle details to notice??? Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Dominating/ Bending/ Controlling

Unread post by JayDee » Tue May 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Cat talks about this extensively on her free book on the LM site. Signs are personal so 3 days you may see his name in context like John doe loves you, or John is coming home, John divorces his wife, movement is exactly what it sounds like, things are moving in the direction but not completely their and manifestation is it happening.. sure it can happen quicker then 3mo or longer but you really should be seeing something. Focusing on too much is a problem , not focused enough is a problem... as mentioned above the jars work and are great but slow.. speeding it up with like fast luck will get you laid and maybe a kiss but its not going to be him throwing his arms on you and burning his wedding ring. That takes time and hard work and effort. Also mentioned above from the responder was how to WORK the jar adapt as you go, pray as you go, use oils and insense in the work as you go. We have given many many suggestions on things to do, you dont seem however to like them. He said he wants to make this work etc then you KNOW the issue its the other.. you need to break them up and draw him to you.. and btw trying to pry him open is not going to help, one thing guys do not find attractive is desperation. He knows he has you so why try and work for you. Chill let it go.. do the work and have faith. Trust me your life will not end without him. Heck at this rate it might be good for you to date to see what he is losing. My suggestions stand as we discussed: Honey jar, break up jar, attraction to draw him.. I really think with all this as well, you should spend the money with a LM reader and sit down and discuss and get the full reading on what to do, if it will work, how to break em etc.. thats REALLY the best palce for you to get started at this point.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Thank you j82! Continue to follow your lead! I believe I'm finally heading somewhere, maybe the biggest issue is as you said that I'm way too much focusing on him. I'll continue on both jars and have faith, even if I'm impatient. AND I'll continue to have regular readings to ensure that I'm heading in the right direction. And I'll read the other posts as well, as they are so useful too. So much to learn, it's incredible! Definitely I'm listening to what you're saying and suggesting, as it makes a lot of sense. Also, I should stay protected, as you said before. What about Crown of Success oil to use on the jar? You're great!!!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:59 pm

By the way I TOTALLY LOVE your suggestions, only I cannot do anything using personal concerns, that's all... I cannot feed him for several reasons...Also, I am working with a hoodoo reader regularly, so I follow the matter. It was suggested to use the Road Opener also. Do you believe that it will help to eliminate the resistance from his side or will help me to remove obstacles from my side? Or, is it better to continue the candle triangle taht you suggested? Also, what do you think about the Break-up jar - burn also a triangle of candles: one red for war, one black for break-up and one purple for domination? Thank you so much for everything, I'm learning, so please be patient wit me. Also, there is so much to read on the whole LM site, so I'm doing my homework!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Tue May 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Sorry, me again!!! I forgot to mention that I'm anoiting the jar with honey, Love me and Attraction oil, as well as Cleo May. I have also Bewitching, Commanding, Do as I say and Fiery command, Come and Get me oils. Do I need to change the oils or they're fine?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 08, 2014 5:22 pm

Road opener clears the path and opens roads, another one similar is van van.. of course if you feel stuck it could help open the roads. But I also think you may be stuck while he has another gf. Are you using LM product and readers? LM is legit, its products are real high quality. From a working stand point i think you look at Hoodoo as working a spell and walking away and waiting and boom their is your goal. Hoodoo is working the root which means you are actually working and often for your goal. Its a different way then other forms of magic. that being said its not uncommon to work more then one spell for the same purpose, such as a break up to end him and his lover, and a come to me to draw him in honey jar...and then when he is close enough move into stay with me, love me, etc. the oils you have on the candle are fine, it looks like to me you wrote down everything you want and matched an oil to it. Well now you have 7 oils on one candle. I never heared of annoiting the candle with honey . Id use come to me attraction and love me oil. With a petition about him coming and loving you. then burn other one candle with come to me to the left one candle attraction to the right and one candle love me as the top of the triangle. Break up jar id burn as LM suggest it, id shake it often and speak harsh to it, curse it, damn it, think more shake more fights. id wrap it up in dark clothes and hide it away when not in use. When calling down curses think of the items in the jar, their atributes and call on them to help. IE may you fight like cats and dogs, may his tongue cut you like razors etc.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu May 08, 2014 6:19 pm

J82, thank you so much! I'm shaking the jars everyday, burning candles as you said and anointing them with oil. I'm putting more honey on the top of the jar to attract him even more. I've put two lodestones at every side of the jar representing us. I've put one petition in the jar. Can I add other as well under the candles that I burn everyday? I believe that I am thinking way too much about him which does not help me... I was not clear enough. I'm anointing the candles with 1 to 3 oils max and putting/rolling them in love-attracting herbs such as basil, bergamot, patchouli... What do you think of burning on top of the jar a red skull candle instead of regular red candle to make him think more of me? I've ordered more LM products, but mine are authentic, so no worry from this side. I got some Anna Riva oils as well, but they seem synthetic to me, so I am not using these, but prefer from afar to use ONLY LM products. The ordinary candles are the only not from LM, but I've got some 7-days as well. The reader I'm working with said that I should work hard as I am still very far from his mind...however he seems more attentive to me the last few days, so I am following all your advice to the letter.

About his name, I am not seeing it in any particular context, but it's just popping here and there, such as house sellers, singers, ets... I don't know if it means anything, but am continuing to read Cat's Web book as well the others LM forum posts full with good advice...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 09, 2014 8:19 am

I never heared of putting honey on top of the jar. I was taught that you burn the candle on it daily I light the bottom of it to heat it up then stick it on the lid or on the old wax till it melts in and is holding still Or LM sells a honey jar with a nice candle holder that is built on top of the jar. I would burn the candle on it daily, you can carve a simple command in the candle 7 times going in a spiral such as love me, come to me .. you can do that on all the candles you place around the jar. Yes you definetly are thinking about this too much!! One problem with thinking too much is that it can kill the work.. their is a saying, Set it and forget it.. for that very reason. With lodestones I would only work with two one female and one male, dress them like cat discusses in her online book. you can place them in front of the jar seperated by 7 days and each day pray over them and move them closer and feed them magnetic sand.. when united place them on a plate together I like to sprinkle love herbs around the jar and feed it regularly. you dont open jars for new petitions, you either keep working it or start a new one. As I mentioned you can carve a petition on the candle say a follow me boy to the left, attraction to the fight and love me to the top.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri May 09, 2014 3:34 pm

You're fantastic! Thank you so much!!!

Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus for favours obtained!
Thank you St-Jude for your help!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu May 15, 2014 8:00 am

Hi, it's me again! Can you suggest what can I put in a honey jar to bend/submit someone? I'm thinking of starting a second jar to add strenght andwork on other issues. I'm seeing still no movements and no signs, but since honey jars are slow, I'm not over upset. I've tried the bibliomancy, as suggested by an EERW, and it said the following: "...where I am going you can't follow now, but you will later...", so I guess it says that it will takes time for the jar to gather strenght/energy. What's your opinion on this? How long the jar should start working? I've read Cat's topic on that, the 3-3-3 thing, but it's not always like that; still, I'should see some signs, still I believe the work is taking. However, I don't waste efforts on something forever, as referred to someone working on a honey jar for 10 yrs... Was couple of weeks since I've started, so there's hope... BTW, before I was seeing just his name outside of context; or his initials with mine; but now - nothing. Still, I'm working with someone extremely stubborn who will not admit his wrongs... I guess it will take more effort from my side to overcome this huge obstacle. Suggestions???
Also, is it better to follow the hands of the clock while working, i.e. falling for removal and rising for attracting?

Thanks!!!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu May 15, 2014 8:17 am

That would be "I dominate my man" for love related things or Bend over for work related things. But a honey jar is not a domination spell. It is an invitation to someone to be sweet on you. You want, and seem to expect, fast results (a couple of weeks is nothing) and yet you are working a slow spell? And the amount of oils used... It all looks like an act of desperation to me but I can be wrong. In any case your best bet is to work yourself a bit now. Cleanse yourself, use Clarity products, Nature products, Queen Elisabeth root, Rosemary, dress yourself, take baths. All the self-empowering stuff. This will add more strenght to your work than 100 additional Honey Jars.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Thank you, Dr Johannes! As j82 suggested, I'm taking regularly cleansings with hyssop, rue and vervein, using cleansing salts and bath powders, while reciting Psalm 51. So the cleaning part is covered. Also I use LM soaps (the Fan one), the Clarity products and Fiery wall of protection oil and powder. I've just received the "I dominate my man" powder, "Cleo May" and "Bewitching" powders and baths. I guess it will take time.
I have another question. I've dressed a "Road Opener" candle with Van Van oil and started it. Since the beginning the candle was burning with heavy black smoke, which indicated burning strong resistance, right? It went down 2/3 when the glass shattered. The glass is all black in one side, which is noremal given the smoke. The relief ressembles a woman, with two letters below. Initials? I don't know anyone named with this combination, or even taken apart, with a first name starting with either letter. But the event is quite disturbing. This is the second candle shattering like that in the last 4 months. However, on the Honey Jar the puddle of melted wax forms a beautiful pink flower with 6 petals. I'm still burning in triangle around the honey jar a red, yellow and purple candle, as suggested by j82.
Dr Johannes, happy to meet with you virtually. What do you suggest for the future? I'll continue the Honey Jar, the Break-up jar and the cleansing/protection. What should I add to enhance the work, to sppedy up a little bit and to dominate/bend? I've been trying for months now (8 months), but I'm afraid that, as a beginner, I am missing or mis-doing something, that's why it takes so long. I tried a mojo bag 3 months ago, which didn't bring any results...Also, I'm still thinking about the 3-3-3 stuff. I am convinced that we are meant to be together, no matter all serious obstacles that need to be brought down; and all readings seem to confirm that... Thank you all for your help and suggestions, it's so much appreciated!

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu May 15, 2014 5:58 pm

Me again! Just to clarofy that I'm fairly new to Hoodoo and that I'm willing to learn and to work hard to achieve what I desire most. So, I'm doing my best with what I got there, but I know that it will take a lot of time, pratice and dedication which I'm ready to do. Thanks you all for your help, I'm hopefully improving every single day! And I agree that the changes should start with me, which I'm working on.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Nice to meet you too, Dragonfly.
So in total you have worked this case for 8 months? Then I misread it I think. All this work and no signs of result? And you got personal concerns and axcess to a place to lay out tricks for him? Sounds like a tough case. Most reconciliation spells are tough of course. I would have set a date when to stop and let go. Then I would have done a reading about weaknesses in him, his desires and fears as well as current relationship weaknesses and reasons why he does not want to come back. The reamining time until the deadline would have been spent in hammering on these weaknesses.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri May 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Sorry! I believe that I am the fautive one, as, especially in the beginning I was doubting my abilities. I still do believe that I lack experience and that maybe I am not doing the things as they should be done... Also, I don't have any personal concerns as we never reached this stage before; I cannot feed him with anything; and that I am not too concerned about the timeframe as the experience and the strenght come with practice, a lot of practice. Readings are constantly positive at the long term; at a short one however they shows that he is not so much into me, not yet...and he used to be more attentive to myself before... because he was less fearful...There should be ways to improve the situation, as there are a lot of obstacles to remove, but nothing impossible. I totally agree with j82 that a break-up is firstly required in order for him to move forward. I fel in him a fear of abandonment, of not being good enough. The best situation however is for his new GF to leave him for someone else, her true mate, so it will be positive for everyone. They are not so happy, but trying to convince themselves that all is good...So that's why I use break-up products and jar. Also, I want to sweeten him to me swiftly, so that is the reason of the honey jar. I've put calamus root inside the jar to dominate him, but is it enough? To dominate him, I'm burning around purple, red and yellow candles for the obvious reasons. Now, how to dominate him and his fears, I don't know. He is having very stubborn and strong character, stronger than mine. :cry: Now, I work on me to become stronger and more assertive, to believe in me that I am stronger than him and that I can succeed.

Also, which bothers me is that I have someone working against me, albeit his GF, that's why the Road Opener candles keep sooting constantly while burning, and ultimately explode their glass holders. I'm constantly doing leanings and protection with oils. Can you suggest anything else? What can I improve further? Suggestions for more work? Working with a specific saint? I was thinking to request St-Martha's help... Thank you for your feedback! :)

Tahnk you Sacred Heart of Jesus!
Thank you St-Jude for your help!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”