• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:29 pm

Spells for Adulterous Affairs and Extra-Marital Dalliance

Re: Spells for Adulterous Affairs and Extra-Marital Dalliance

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Oops, I always forget about important things and while reading other topics, it's coming back to me, sorry! I was thinking what if his GF already fed him with something serious??? He is not so much into her, however her name pops up constantly while he is speaking. She trained him like a puppy to go back home at the same time every single day, to do all her chores as well as his, etc. He is under her "spell", so can it be undone and how without him knowing it? I tried the egg over his picture to uncross him...Any suggestions???
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I've been reading your posts and I thought that Dr Johannes would answer you but he must have missed this post.
My questions are:
1-You talk about readings. are you working with an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic practitioner? Have you asked them for magical coaching? They could help you with this man and they can help you with Road Opening (and also cleansings)
2-I am suspicious that your road opening candles may be overloaded with dressings. Sometimes, too much oil will cause this type of soot.
My suggestion to you is to have MISC set a road opening candle for you just to confirm that the behavior of the candle is either a result of too much dressing or that you have major obstacle. www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html
Then, go from there.
St Peter is always great for road opening also. www.luckymojo.com/saintpeter.html
You can go to the honey jar subforum to get ideas as to what to put inside your honey jar (just go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there's a white search box. Write: honey jars).
Also, I am in TOTAL agreement that you need to get those baths done and everything else that j82 recommended.
Wishing you the very best
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks for your reply, Miss Aida! The answers are as follows:

- I've worked with a native rootworker, but I don't have access to it anymore (distance), so I'm tying to finish the job myself with my limited knowledge and resources. that's why I'm planning to take the LM course a.s.a.p., but I cannot start it right now, as I'm back to school. Now, I'm doing readings myself, as I'm quite a gifted reader, have used playing cards for more than 20 yrs,using also pendulum, Tarot, Bibliomancy. Recently, I've dabbed in ceromancy and candle reading, a lot to learn from there! My readings were checked against an independent reader, just to ensure accuracy. However, I'm new to Hoodoo, I've read a lot lately, got a limited help from a rootworker...

This RO candle I did it myself from scratch to ensure that was infused with all my energy. I didn't put any oils or herbs, so it exploded by itself. The only logical answer is the wick thickness, was a little too thick; or a spiritual obstacles that bought down by exploding.

I believe that it is the latter, as I've started another Honey Jar a couple of days ago, and I've seen several incredible omens and signs in the last three days, so it's moving forward finally! I cannot wait to see some movement and am impatient to see the result. What I'm asking is quite serious and I'm not taking my work lightly. The result aims for the greatest good of all involved parties, including the "injured" sides, as they'll be happier afterwards as well. So my request is quite ambitious and not so simple, having several obstacles to remove and working on a very, very stubborn person. I was wondering if it will be not a good idea to order some St-Martha's products to petition her as she dominates men. If my target just allows to open up to see my point of view or I succeed to dominate him, it will bring happiness to all parties involved. As my situation is quite unique and not at all selfish only, I believe that I can definitley request more spiritual help from above... This person was injured several times, so there is a spiritual shield between her and the rest of the world; the person he is in relationship with it's there for the financial support mainly, but he seems to have lost hope that he will find someone better suited to him (some self-esteem issues as well, suggestions on that?). That's why this person is afraid to open up to me, because believes that I will play with and throw him afterwards, which is not the case at all, but don't know how to make him realize it. He is mainly afraid to lose the stability that he is having now, but he does not have happiness. There are no kids involved, so at least this part is simpler. I know that it is a lengthly work involving removing several obstacles and building upon a solid ground, so that's why I'm doing it slowly and I'm dedicated to it, as the goal is a good one, but not an easy one for beginner. Let me know if I'm wrong.

All suggestions and help is welcome, so please help! Thanks again!!!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
I can't make any speculations regarding a candle that Lucky Mojo doesn't carry because I am not familiar with how the candle was constructed.
As far s self-esteem issues, you might want to try this: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Wishing you the very best with this
take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Sat May 24, 2014 9:37 am

Thank you so much, Miss Aida! What do you think about St-Martha the Dominator? Is it a good idea to petition her as well? What can I do to bring down his shield that he is dressing between him and the world? I need him to open up just to me, so request St-Peter's help as well to open up the roads between him and me? This is why I need to dominate/bend him if needed, to help him heal and move forward for himself too... Thanks!

Thank you St-Jude for all your help, you're great!
Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 8:43 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
Then St Martha is the right choice!
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Thanks so much, Miss Aida!!! Can you tell me if St-Peter will help too to open up the roads and easy up the works, or it is too much to request the help of several saints on the same work??? How one can tell if a specific saint will agree to help? Are we to ask a general assistance to all the saints for a specific help and follow the saint which sign appears to us, meaning that he/she agrees to help us? For example if you ask St-Peter for help, but you are seeing/encountering St-Martha's name instead afterwards, does it means for this specific request that St-Martha is willing to help, then do not disturb St-Peter with a petition? I tried to find info about that on the LM site, but there was info how to request a specific saint's help, not how to find which one will agree to help us. Maybe I missed the info, as there is so much to read, so please help on this one as ot is an important question. Thanks for everything!!!

Thank you St-Jude, I believe in your help!
Thank you St-Antony for your help!!!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I would have a separate altar for St Peter to Open the Roads.
We already know what St Martha does.
But, I wouldn't petition anymore Saints than that. Wait for sign and results.
If you petition too many Saints for the same thing, you may not get any results because you're not putting your confidence into any one particular Saint. You need to establish a relationship with the Saint you are praying to. Once you do that, things will start to move.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Thank you again Miss Aida!!! Another question, what if I petition them for the same work, but different aspects, i.e. St-Martha to dominate, St-Peter to open roads, St-Jude for the impossible wish? Or better ask the same saint, and work one petition at a time, as suggested in other posts it seems?

Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you Sacred Heart of Jesus for favors obtained!
Thank you St-Anthony for your continuous help!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I would ask the same Saint.
How about this?
You're a Doctor. I'm your patient. I have a cold. I go to you for the sneezing, I go to a different Doctor for the coughing, and I go to a different Doctor for my chills.
Don't you think that I am going to get different prescriptions when all I needed was one?
And how would you feel about that? That I didn't trust you enough to take care of all of my cold symptoms.
Anyway, just my thoughts. Every root worker thinks differently and nobody is wrong. Just giving you my take on it
take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:31 pm

Thank you for your advice. I'm quite new to all this, I admit, so I'm learning all the way. And, unfortunately, the situation I'm working on right now is quite a complicated one, requiring a lot of various elements/tricks, but also different help... I know that one saint is willing to help me, he came to me, but again he is not usually someone will ask to dominate a man, so mainly I'm wondering if then I will not require St-Martha's help as well? Thanks for all your help!!!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you, St-Jude!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72 ,
If a Saint is willing to help me, I would go with that one first.
Otherwise, just do what is in your heart.
Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Dragonfly72 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:00 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida!!! However I don't seem to go further of dominating him. I've been deploying different tricks - doll, candles/petitions, powders; but he doesn't seem to be bending or being dominated by me. I still burn tea lights in a cross pattern around the honey jar and some at the top of the doll box. He said he is sleeping not very well lately and has very cranky today. I want him to be compelled to do my bidding, to satisfy me in every way possible. What else can I do? Thanks for the suggestions, I need sorely your help!

Thank you, St-Anthony!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter!
Thank you St-Martha!
Dragonfly72

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
Then maybe you might want to consider a reading to find out what's going on and what work you ought to be doing.
You can find readers at:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
or
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby thedestination » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Here's my situation. Sadly I do not know exactly what I want and maybe I shouldn't do anything until I decide that. But here we go. I'm married, he's in a long term relationship. We connect to one another far differently and more satisfyingly than we do to our significant others. I cannot stop thinking about him. My husband is wonderful and I don't want him to be hurt, he loves his girlfriend and doesn't want her to be hurt. We started messing around and having an affair. He, despite his feelings as he has said, has chosen to dial us back down to deeply connected friends which slays me. I cannot get him out of my brain. I ache when I don't hear from him. I'm in a rut of not sure if I want to break up he and his girlfriend or if I want to coax out some deeper feelings from him. I have toyed with the idea of leaving my husband because I am unsatisfied however my husband is a good man and if I can't have this other man, then I will stay where I am. I have never felt like I do for my lover with anyone else. I am happy to give more info, any suggestions would be great.
thedestination

Unread postby Khi Armand » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 pm

thedestination wrote:I have never felt like I do for my lover with anyone else. I am happy to give more info, any suggestions would be great.

I would suggest booking a reading with a member of AIRR to help you gain some clarity on the situation as this is a rather difficult spot to be in and, with so many strong emotions, it can be hard to see the forest for the trees. An ethical reader / rootworker can perform divination to help you see the long-term outcome of entertaining possibilities with this man, as well as what can be expected if from you staying faithful in your marriage. Spiritual work might be able to be performed to help you attract stronger affections from this man (and onwards from there), or to help you let go of him with Cut & Clear work and find valuable avenues for finding deeper fulfillment in your current relationship or life in general.
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:22 pm

Just to add to AIRR member Khi Armand's post:

the link to AIRR is: http://readersandrootworkers.org
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby thedestination » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:47 am

Khi Armand wrote:I would suggest booking a reading with a member of AIRR to help you gain some clarity on the situation as this is a rather difficult spot to be in and, with so many strong emotions, it can be hard to see the forest for the trees. An ethical reader / rootworker can perform divination to help you see the long-term outcome of entertaining possibilities with this man, as well as what can be expected if from you staying faithful in your marriage. Spiritual work might be able to be performed to help you attract stronger affections from this man (and onwards from there), or to help you let go of him with Cut & Clear work and find valuable avenues for finding deeper fulfillment in your current relationship or life in general.

I think a reading is a great plan and certainly one I have on my list of possibilities, however in that I do a lot of my own rootwork and have been practicing for nearly a decade I was also hoping to do a good bit myself, so any suggestions on even a starting point would be great, however if you feel from my post that perhaps I have too many potential avenues that it would be best to start with insight from another then I also value that suggestion. I appreciate your time everyone, thank you!
thedestination

Unread postby Khi Armand » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:48 pm

thedestination wrote:I think a reading is a great plan and certainly one I have on my list of possibilities, however in that I do a lot of my own rootwork and have been practicing for nearly a decade I was also hoping to do a good bit myself, so any suggestions on even a starting point would be great, however if you feel from my post that perhaps I have too many potential avenues that it would be best to start with insight from another then I also value that suggestion. I appreciate your time everyone, thank you!

Wonderful! Then I would absolutely perform divination and call upon my ancestral helping spirits for clarity and guidance. You could even do a 3-day Clarity spell on yourself, calling on them for help (even give them some offerings -- our ancestral helping spirits are great to turn to when we're at a crossroads) and including botanicals like Master Root (for self-centering and alignment), Pine needles (for mental clarity), and Rosemary (mental clarity and self-strengthening, especially for female-identified folks).

Then perform divination with your helping spirits and ask them for guidance on the matter. Is it about the new guy, is it about your partner - or does it serve you most to focus on fulfilling something calling from within yourself?

I wish you the greatest luck, ease, and happiness on this part of your journey.
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710
Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread postby holly2004 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:54 pm

hi

just wondering if it worked for you? hope it did

holly
holly2004

Unread postby thedestination » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:41 am

holly2004 wrote:hi

just wondering if it worked for you? hope it did
email me if you wish
holly

Thanks Holly! I'll be doing a Clarity Spell for myself when the new moon hits and for the waning moon I'll just be trying to move all my personal blocks and clean myself properly, letting go of the extraneous and then focus on what I want and go from there. Thank you again for your well wishes!
thedestination

Unread postby lucky2014 » Wed May 25, 2016 7:37 pm

My honey jar is still cold...how can i heat it up? I use tea lights
lucky2014

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu May 26, 2016 12:06 am

The idea of "heat" in this context is magical, not physical. You may benefit from studying more about the principles of folk magic. This book contains great information on the use of sweeteners in all types of spell work, including sex and love spells.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby strix » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:30 am

I want my teacher to love me. He is a married man, his wife also works where he does. They have kids. Me and the man don't see each other very much, our relationship has been professional, except he expressed some interest in me a few months past and I believe his relationship with his wife is troubled. Everything was going alright but then I managed to offend him, and I think now he is very upset with me. I want him to love me. What should I do to get him to forgive me and fall in love with me? Reconciliation and come to me? I think his work ethics are preventing him from expressing his feelings, even if he did have them. What should I do? We don't communicate much at all, and for the next half a year I know there will be very little interaction between us. Return to me doesn't probably work, because he wasn't mine to begin with, he just flirted with me a bit. There is also the problem of us not communicating. Road opener, maybe?
strix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, strix,

I would DEFINITELY go with reconciliation first and foremost

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Then, on to your other spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby strix » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:53 am

Thanks for the reply, Miss Aida

The situation is somewhat complicated, as in I'm not sure if he really had feelings for me or if he was just having a bit of fun. I'm also not sure about him and his wife... it seems a lot like they're going to separate eventually, but I can't be certain. Do you think I'd benefit from a reading?
strix

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:11 am

Hi strix,

A reading would definitely help to clarify matters and your reader can also advise on any work that could help you.

You can find highly ethical and capable practitioners here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

OR

www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ingtar » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Okay...I have done candles dressed with all kinds of love oils, including influence/control, and they have worked to bring about seeing my lover (I keep a sugar jar going as well), but the last time I saw him I was able to touch a lot of things in his house with the oils on my fingers (Follow Me Boy, Bewitching, Love Me), AND I worked these into massage oil and gave him a good back rub. It was a great time, but that was 12 days ago. Now barely any messages, not the kind of following I was expecting. What the?!? I want to draw him closer, and more often. What else can I do?
I've recently been using Road Opener as well, on orange candles.
ingtar

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:07 pm

Hello, ingtar,

I hope he's OK. Maybe something is going on that has nothing to do with you? Have you contacted and asked if he's OK?

Here is a page of spells that Miss cat wrote. Maybe there's a spell on this page that you may like:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

But, honestly, I would still check with him to see if things are OK with him

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby ingtar » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:10 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I sent him a quick message, and he did write back, mentioned he will probably be free sometime this weekend. Guess I just freaked out over nothing! Thanks for your reply!
ingtar

Unread postby xVanessa » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:01 pm

Hey all !
So I've placed my first order ( yay! ) which includes a come to me candle ( recommended by my reader ) follow me boy powder, candle, oil; and bewitching powder, candle, oil

The situation ( not that I'm necessarily proud of myself ) I am currently in a committed relationship and I have been having a sexual relationship with someone else for the last 2 years. - actual hook ups every few months, but we talk almost every day since we work together ( different offices )
He is also in a committed relationship

I am not interested in him romantically as we both obviously have issues being faithful! Would not be great for eachother. We also don't really have too much in common other than amazing sex and risky unfaithfulness!!

Lately I have 1. Become greedy and I want to see him more often and 2. my pride has gotten the best of me as I badly want him to WANT to be with me more often. I feel too much like I am becoming a convenience and less of a desire. I am now the one dying to see him... which is neither sexy nor ideal.

I want him to desire and obsess over me. Kind of like he can't wait any longer to be with me and will come up with ways to make it happen (like he used to )

The questions:

1) Was Come to me the best option in this situation? I planned on using the come to me... and then the bewitching products right before seeing him, and then sneaking the follow me boy powder when i'm with him.. followed by the candle later on. I want to bust out the big guns!

2) My other problem with this is my current partner. We live together, so I risk having a written petition under my candles where he can see. Will any of this work if I simply repeat my petition verbally every night instead? Or am I basically screwed. He doesn't care about the candles, and I have privacy while working... but I can't leave a petition exposed.

Thank you for any help in advance :) and sorry for the wordy post!!
xVanessa

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello, xVanessa ,

Your petition paper should be under the candle. So, I don't understand how he could see it

Another way to keep your partner from knowing would be to burn a household candle on a hollow candle stick and hide a rolled-up petition inside the candle stick.

Come to me is good. But you need to add Kiss Me Now

http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html

That is a MUST

Also, Fire Of Love is excellent

http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby xVanessa » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:35 am

Hi Miss Aida;
Thank you for your suggestions. I ordered the Kiss me now candle oil and powder to my order :)
I was afraid of him seeing it because I was using these giant pieces of paper! so silly I didn't stop to think I could just write on a smaller paper.

Thank you again!
xVanessa

Previous

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation