• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:26 pm

Spells for Angry Depressed Negative Evil Abusive Parents

Re: Friend needs help with controlling mother

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Has she talked with her mother, well actually this should have happened before she returned home in terms of expectations, what she needed or expected from her mom to move forward with her life. She must remember this relationship did not start the day she returned home, it was ongoing. So first steps is to talk to her mother. Sounds like she may need some courage to do that, Curicible of Courage spiritual products are used to increase one's personal determination, courage, and bravery.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Friend needs help with controlling mother

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Obskultus, I agree with jwmcclin: Your friend definitely needs Crucible of Courage.

She also needs Peaceful Home -- and I'm tempted to recommend Boss Fix -- kind of "off-label," but remember the American children's battle cry, "You're not the boss of me!" Or maybe Influence would be a better choice.

If your friend gets dragooned into cooking, equip her with the complete set of Hoodoo Food booklets and a nice bottle of delicious, lovingly crafted, garlicky Four Thieves Vinegar. (I will never forget the day when they were making a batch while I was at Lucky Mojo. I wanted to drink it all!)

She can spike cleaning supplies with Do As I Say Bath Crystals (diluted in water for water based products, or dry into detergent powder or powdered cleanser).

You can find everything on the Lucky Mojo Complete Inventory page -- http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html -- and order everything right there. Most of the item titles are clickable, so you can read more about them while you make up your mind.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Father Blatantly Favors One Daughter Over Other Daughter

Unread postby lovingu » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:39 am

I need help with a delicate situation that has been causing me much pain and heartache for years.

My dad blatantly favors my older sister over me. Shame on a parent for favoring one child over another when you should love your kids unconditionally. My dad is an old military guy, quiet, not much talk on feelings or anything. I believe he favors my sister more because she had/has more of the "cookie cutter" life than I did/do. She did the in and out of college in four years, got married, had kids, good job that she worked her way up the company, etc. I also graduated college in more than four years because I also wanted to work, I am not married, no kids, I have a very good job and am successful in what I do.

When talking about family to other people, my dad brags about my sister and doesn't even mention me. He has helped my greedy sister and her money hungry, greedy husband for many years, helping them get a home, getting them a very expensive luxury car, bailing them out when they had to shortsell their home, etc. There are countless situations and these are just the ones I know of.

My dad lies to me and keeps things secret when it comes to this stuff. It is just so weird, so strange, as if he is hypnotized. Even other friends have pointed out to me how they noticed how my dad treats me versus my sister. It is humiliating, and most of all hurtful. Maybe he holds a grudge over mistakes I've made in the past, but my sister has made mistakes too. So why do I get this treatment? I have done it all by myself, no help on getting my house, financials, etc. I am the one who helps my dad with anything he needs, and get no credit for it. My sister and brother in law just take take take and my dad asks them for nothing. So it's like I do all the work and they get awarded. I'm not looking for a reward, but just to be treated like a daughter. He would help my brother in law with anything long before he would help me.

My sister and I are polar opposites, I am Aquarius and she is a Leo. A thin line between love and hate is not only for significant other love, but also applies to family. I have never met anyone before that could be just as greedy as they are cheap. I have stopped trying to bring things up and talk about them because I am immediately shot down by her defense. Even if I am right about situations where she takes advantage of my dad she still won't hear me out. There is always a running joke about my dad being on the payroll of my sister, that's how much he helps her family out. I am always forced to be the bigger person just to get through any given situation. But after a while it builds up and it just keeps layer more pain on top of previous pain.

My brother in law and my sister know that they have my dad wrapped around their fingers and that he will drop everything to help them, but with me he would have to check his schedule. It is a significant lack of respect that my dad has for me, as if I just don't matter. I could be talking about a topic, but then if my sister or brother in law was talking about it now all of a sudden it becomes interesting to my dad. My dad is often short or rude to me, but would never talk to or treat my sister or brother in law that way, but more on the side of kissing up to them. It makes no sense. It is so ridiculous, so many situations like that.

My mom passed away, but my dad was like that with me and my sister when she was alive too. My mom did love me unconditionally like a parent should.

With my laid back nature, I have truly endured so much over the years, tolerated things, not speaking up to cause waves but just walking away feeling hurt and angry. Over the years, many times I have considered to just walk away because I deserve to be happy too, and if it were friends or co workers that we're hurting you this much you would just walk away and remove yourself from the situation. So why should it be any different if it's your family.....that's what makes it so difficult. My friend always tells me, why don't you just say something to your dad, but it's not that easy. He is not a communicator, and how do I delicately say any of this to him. My dad is old school, he is in his late seventies, set in his ways.

I would like some help with spiritual supplies and spells to reach the following goals:

1) I want to do a honey jar to sweeten him to me and a realization candle spell to have him open his eyes and see that he has another daughter too, to look at all that I have accomplished in my life on my own no help, and that I just haven't been lucky enough yet to meet someone to marry and have kids with.

2) I also want to do a candle separation spell to make my sister and brother in law and my dad's relationship not be close, and a candle togetherness to make my dad and me relationship closer.

3) At some point I need to move on with or without my family, and surround myself with only people that respect me, recognize me, and unconditionally love me.
lovingu

Re: Father Blatantly Favors One Daughter Over Other Daughter

Unread postby Susan Barnes » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:51 am

Dear lovingu,

I'm so sorry you have had to endure this situation for so many years.
I don't know why a parent will favor one child over another but unfortunately it happens.
Perhaps because you by nature might be stoic and he might think you don't need help?
Aquarius by nature can be self-assured and appear to others to need no help. They
also tend to not ask for help or complain. Most Leos I know can be very charming, and they tend to
get what they want with their natural charm.
I'm generalizing here because I haven't seen your chart or your sister's chart.
I'm sorry your mother passed, I know it is very hurtful to lose your mom.

I've been liking a product called, Master Key.
http://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html
It is great for many things but I've found it also brings favor to you.
If you want to read about the oils go to:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
The I can you can't products are also excellent.
Just remember you're dealing with a Leo,they can be tough to compete with.
You almost have to think counter intuitively on this situation.

Another good product that comes to my mind about your Father is an influence honey jar.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Your Father is in his 70s correct? Now that your mother is gone he may need more attention.
Can you bring him something to eat. No matter a man's age you can always tame him with good food. :)
The Lucky Mojo sells cook books with some sneaky tricks in them.
http://www.luckymojo.mojocatbooks.html

Think of how your sister acts around your Father, he's responding to something.
You may need to liven up more, be more charming to him, act like you need his advice or help.
I'm just thinking out loud.

I'm sure some other people here will have some good suggestions too.

Big hugs to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000
Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Re: Father Blatantly Favors One Daughter Over Other Daughter

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:19 pm

Hello, lovingu --

You seem to be trying to work in several directions at once.

Sweetening the father
Getting the father to admit his wrong doing
Getting the father to change his ways
Separating the sister from the father
Leaving the family

These are not entirely mutually compatible goals. I suggest that you sit quietly and then either

A) Decide which goals you actually want to achieve and discard the excess or unlikely goals --

or

B) Create a timeline narrative of goals which you will work through one at a time, from most hopeful and desired to least hopeful and desired, and assign a certain amount of time to each goal; if you reach that goal, stop your spell-casting there; if you fail to reach your goal in the set amount of time, go on to the next-best goal.

So, to reply to your list of questions ..i will suggest some further reading and work:

1) To sweeten your father and cause him to realize his errors and respect you:

You could use a Peaceful Home Honey Jar spell kit. See

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -home.html

or a Peaceful Home Bottle Sepll:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottle-fixed-p ... -home.html

See also these forum threads for similar stories and varied solutions:

spells-for-fathers-to-be-involved-with-and-support-children-t6573.html

help-with-angry-depressed-negative-or-evil-parent-s--t913.html

spells-to-sweeten-mother,-sister,-family-of-lover-or-spouse-t24899.html

Susan is right on the money here as well -- he is respondng to something about your sister's personality -- if you can imitate that, he may treat you more like he treats her.

2) For causing less love between selected family members, such as your father and your sister (which i personally do NOT recommend, as the result is simply vengeful and aids no one):

The obvious answer would be to recommend a Separation candle:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-separation.html

However, since your sister will remain in the family, you might also want to read this forum thread:

spells-worked-against-siblings-who-will-remain-in-the-family-t23991.html

I understand your pain here, but if you should decide to repair rather than to separate, see also this forum thread:

spells-to-build-or-repair-relationship-between-sisters-t24356.html

3) For moving on or moving away (a last-ditch choice, in my opinion, but one that will help you retain your dignity and remain on the moral high ground):

You could perform a Cut and Clear spell to break ties to the family. See:

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

and also see this forum thread:

cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-answers-t8704.html

I have merged this thread into "Help With Angry Depressed Negative or Evil Parent(s)"
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

my best friend needs to move on before its too late..

Unread postby win2014 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:11 pm

Hello I am win2014. I just want to help my friend, sooner rather than later.

my best friend has 4 children....

her eldest child is 13 and she has 3 more children under 7. she is on a very dangerous downward spiral to destruction. she drinks and smokes. her drinking is comfort for her broken relationship. she is making a fool of herself in more ways than one. but before I move on and leave her to get on with it I want to make sure I have done everything to help.

I tried talking to her no joy. she tells so many lies its hard to know what to believe.

she is still obsessed with her childrens father so it makes it easier for him to continue to blatantly use her. when she met this guy he was in a relationship and he still is in the same relationship.

her appearance has become tatty, and very don't care. she generally looks worse every time I see her. but it seems like she cant or wont let go.

she needs to get some respect for herself. she has 3 girls and 1 boy who is watching her shameful ways, her poor mother is not far from giving up.

how can I help her
win2014

Re: my best friend needs to move on before its too late..

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom can help. She needs to get a clearer picture of what is really going on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby win2014 » Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:11 pm

dear mama micki..
thank you for your advice... however I am new to all of this special work.
so what do I do with the items you advised. can I get some people at your little church to do them?
if possible please advise. thank you. thank you. thank you.
win2014

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Hello, win2014,
If you would like to have candles set, you can go to this page and order the candles to be set for you. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
And/or, I'll give you the pages for King Solomon and Clarity
The King Solomon Spell Kit has everything you need with COMPLETE instructions: www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html
And here is the link to Clarity products: www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
I hope this helps
Wishing you a Happy New Year
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Suggestions for Dealing with My Meddling Parents

Unread postby Elyonai61 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Both of my parents are, shall we say, extremely interested in my life. My dad is a nice guy, except for the fact that he's a big ole bible banger, and my mom is convinced that I am not Responsible (with a capital R) enough (no matter how much money I make, she doesn't think I have a real job, etc.) (Edit: And I'm a big ole homo and absolutely not a believer. You can imagine the conflicts.)

In other words, she has devoted a large part of her life to forcing me to Grow Up. Her main strategy for forcing me to grow up is to tattle on me to my dad when I do something that she doesn't like. The irony of forcing me to "grow up" by treating me like a child is apparently lost on her, given that I'm 29 years old.

However, it's not lost on me. I know that he prays a lot, and I know that she gives out a milder version of the evil eye like some sort of Jinx-O-Matic. I've had the fact that his prayers affect me and that she evil-eyes me confirmed by divination, and also by the fact that any time she decides to get upset about something, it feels like someone has cursed the living crap out of me.

So what I'm looking for is a way to either get them to back off, bind them from effecting me, or find some way to redirect their jinxiness (maybe something like an effigy of me that can absorb it.)

Any ideas?
Elyonai61

Re: Suggestions for Dealing with My Meddling Parents

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:33 pm

Elyonai61 wrote:However, it's not lost on me. I know that he prays a lot, and I know that she gives out a milder version of the evil eye like some sort of Jinx-O-Matic.

LOL at Jinx-O-Matic. OK, I'll be serious now...

I've had the fact that his prayers affect me and that she evil-eyes me confirmed by divination, and also by the fact that any time she decides to get upset about something, it feels like someone has cursed the living crap out of me.

Recall the story of Balaam, who attempted to curse Israel three times because he had been hired to do so. Your parents are jinxing you, as you well know, because they believe it is right to do so.

Anyhow, Balaam was unable to curse Israel; he blessed them three times instead, because God's power overcame him. You'll find the whole story in Numbers chapters 22-24.

God directly tried to warn Balaam away from his nefarious task, too:
And the angel of the LORD said unto him ... Behold, I went out to withstand thee, because thy way is perverse before me:
And Balaam said unto the angel of the LORD, I have sinned; for I knew not that thou stoodest in the way against me: now therefore, if it displease thee, I will get me back again.
And the angel of the LORD said unto Balaam, Go with the men [sent by King Balak]: but only the word that I shall speak unto thee, that thou shalt speak. So Balaam went with the princes of Balak.

Now, you may read this passage and say, "And this is the word of the Lord" -- followed by the most loving verses you can find in Scripture, such as these, which invoke God's mercy:

When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O LORD, held me up. - Psalms 94:18

For thy mercy is great above the heavens: and thy truth reacheth unto the clouds. - Psalms 108:4

The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands. - Psalms 138:8

He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? - Micah 6:8

But if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless. - Matthew 12:7

To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace... - 2 Timothy 1:2

-- But instead of "Timothy," say your own name.

Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied. - Jude 1:2

A concordance or searchable online Bible will yield many other verses to bless yourself with.

And don't hesitate to use Psalm 23, which speaks of fearlessness in "the valley of the shadow of death" and the feast table that God has "prepared in the presence of my enemies."

So what I'm looking for is a way to either get them to back off, bind them from effecting me, or find some way to redirect their jinxiness (maybe something like an effigy of me that can absorb it.)

An effigy -- a decoy doll baby -- is a good idea, and so is a full-out campaign of reversing work. You can pray the Bible verses above by the light of Reversing candles. Let them have a taste of their own medicine, by all means. Of course, they don't need to know where it comes from.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Help With Angry Depressed Negative or Evil Parent(s)

Unread postby aura » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi Elyonai61,

In addition to Miss Michaele's excellent advice, I've merged your post into an existing thread on dealing with parents. Although your's aren't evil or angry, they are negative in the way they affect you and thus you may find some useful tips and ways of working by reading through the pages.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elyonai61 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:46 am

Yes, quite helpful. I wound up using some black chicken soap, which was remarkably effective.
Elyonai61

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Elyonai61 wrote:Yes, quite helpful. I wound up using some black chicken soap, which was remarkably effective.

That would be Black Pullet Egg Soap, yes? (Readers, you can order it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatsoaps.html

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Evil Birth Mother

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:49 pm

magicianness wrote:My birth mother has always been very controlling and jealous of me. I agreed to allow her to visit my son for his birthday this year. Will Firey wall of Protection Oil be enough to protect my child and I during her short visit?

Fiery Wall of Protection Oil might be enough; mark your doors and windows, bathe yourself and your son (just a few drops of the oil in the tub) and use some of the bathwater in your laundry, grooming and cleaning supplies to maintain the work.

You can also use Four Thieves Vinegar to keep her quiet and stand up for yourself as needed. During your son's birthday meal, serve a salad dressed with a nice vinaigrette made with Four Thieves Vinegar.

You can also include plenty of sweet, peacemaking magical foods -- you'll find plenty of ideas here:

Cooking with Magical Herbs, Hoodoo Foods! Cookbook
http://forum.luckymojo.com/cooking-with-magial-herbs,-hoodoo-foods%C7%83-cookbook-t4443.html (By the way, the recipe booklets advertised in this thread will soon be replaced? or supplemented? by a big beautiful new Hoodoo Foods Cookbook, which will be available after May 5, 2014.)

You can also spray Peace Water and Stop Gossip around your house. Make sure you sprinkle some on the walkway, too, before she arrives, and put some on the doorknobs, so she MUST step in it and put her hands in it.

Good Luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

How to end a controlling narcissist's reign of terror?

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:36 pm

My father (Sag sun-Leo rising) has a narcissistic personality disorder that makes him completely self-absorbed and unwilling/incapable of having consideration for others in ANY way. He's oppressive, condemning, controlling, horribly passive-aggressive and when you disagree with him on any count (or get in his way), he deems you "an idiot" and curses you for it. My mother and I are perpetually walking on eggshells in our own home in order to avoid triggering an onslaught of berating comments and infantile tantrums that he ends up resenting US for afterwards.

To make things worse, he is unknowingly undermining my business by sending out his own negative thoughts/feelings about it. I am doing prosperity and business success spells while he paints my vocation as a "hobby", and "something to keep me from prostituting myself in the streets". A reading showed that he was blocking the growth of my business with his unsupportive thought forms.

What can I do to end his abuse, and how can I stop his malicious thoughts from compromising my business? I moved back home to save money and can't afford to move out, but I feel like a prisoner here! :oops:
Obsidian-Pizza

Re: How to end a controlling narcissist's reign of terror?

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:31 pm

Obsidian-Pizza, you'll find lots of good ideas in these threads:

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Thanks Michaele. After reading the Evil Parents thread I must say that I'm not ready to do any ancestral work. You see, I am adopted, so working with my ancestral heritage not only sounds tricky but I'm just not emotionally ready for whatever that path may entail. To demonstrate my father's entitlement issues, when my brother and I were still children he was planning on creating a new family with his mistress and abandoning us. I'm not sure how he could rationalize or justify leaving behind his wife and adopted children, but he did. His mistress's conscience is what ended the affair and is the only reason why he stayed. He doesn't know that I'm aware of this. 

Basically, this is a man who is so angry and selfish, asking him to open a door he's standing right next to because I'm carrying a 40lb. box triggers eye rolls, complaints and immediate yelling at my dogs for also "being idiots". He calls customer service hotlines in his spare time to berate and yell at people for hours, probably as an outlet for his anger or just for personal entertainment. If I'm at the kitchen island cooking dinner for us and standing near the refrigerator, he will literally scream and push me out of his way so he can get a water bottle. He constantly walks with his chest puffed out and makes my mom and me walk all around him when we're in the same room. I've never seen someone who needed to claim so much personal space that other people were already occupying. I've been a concert pianist since I was 8, and I can't even play the piano anymore because it "interrupts him and is too loud". One of my dogs has even started self-mutilating because of constantly being screamed at by him, so now she's forced to wear a cone. 

I was thinking about buying a skull candle and essence of bend over oil, but honestly I don't even know where to begin with this one because I do have to live with him. I have already collected his hair. I have full access to all his shoes and personal affects, and I am prepared to maybe use powders or laundry crystals as well. If he is blocking my business from growing, I don't want to reverse that and in turn give my family financial troubles because that would be counter-productive and also negatively impact me. Basically I just need him to start respecting me and my space, and start taking my business seriously while I'm living here. Hoodoo is new to me but I'm excited to use it to stand up for myself and take back the control I've lost. I'm almost 26 and he treats me like I'm a joke, and the fact I even have to lay tricks for him angers and saddens me. 
Obsidian-Pizza

Unread postby Obsidian-Pizza » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:10 pm

I know I said I wasn't ready for family ancestry work, but last night I had a dream that included my deceased part-Cherokee grandmother. She has always been with me after her death, and is a great supporter of mine. She said to me that Rhodonite is a natural sweetener, and I should use it on my father. Upon reading about the properties of the crystal, it is supposed to aid in forgiveness, ease tension in your relationships, and open a blocked heart chakra that had been closed due to past-life/prior-action guilt and fear. I think my dad has to be suffering from tremendous guilt. Maybe I could use the crystal as a gemstone elixir and spray it on his laundry. Anyways, I just felt my ancestral dream was interesting and I thought I'd share.
Obsidian-Pizza

Unread postby natstein » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Hello Obsidian-Pizza

I think it is interesting that your ancestor came to you to offer help. I also wanted to mention that your adopted parents ancestors are also your ancestors. By adopting you your parents brought you into their ancestral line. Blood is strong but it is not always the only determiner of ancestors. I can't really tell you about using the Rhodonite stone. AS far as I know that isn't really a part of hoodoo tradition, but Sweetening someone is! When reading your post one of the first things I thought of was to put your father in some sugar! You can read about sweetening spells here (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html)

I am sorry you are dealing with such a difficult situation and I hope you find this helpful!

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Angry Depressed Negative Evil Abusive Parents

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Any suggestions is welcome..
Well it has gotten to the point where I feel my mom deserve all bad that's to come her way but its seems karma is at a standstill for her in my eyes anyway.. I hate to even go there because I do have a big heart and can be to caring even when people do me wrong..

Background when I was little my mom would be jealous of me and my dad relationship.. She would argue with me cse she wanted to sit beside him at the movie when I was just a Lil girl so he had to sit in the middle of us, she made me wash dishes one time and put knifes in bubbly water I couldn't see and cut myself, another time she left broken glass in and I cut myself again..I caught her rolling her eyes at me one time bc of the shape of my body but I brushed it off.when I had my first son I tried tonmove across country to make a better life for me and my son she called the cops on me so I'd stay,her and my grandma teamed up and verbally tortured me until o let her use my son on her taxes said they'd give me half but she only gave me 100$, I've fought her physically two times bc she kept verbally abusing me repeatedly and she over my children I don't play about my children but I would remain silent until I couldnt take any more and then speak my mind I'd never touch her until she touch me then I'd lay into her,second time I was 2 months pregnant with my second baby..she wouldn't buy food for the house instead would eat out or sit in the car to eat so I had to apply for ebt while not able to work,I found out while doing a insurance quote she her car is under my name(without my permission of course) she's always late on bills by choice of using money wrongly and I guess was about to lose her car,have kicked me and my kids out 3 times in 3 years for her childish manners, talks about me behind my back tells my business, and I know lies on me too...last pregnancy she wouldn't so nothing and at 9 months I was cleaning,cooking,emptying trash(stuff I wasn't suppose to do at 9 months) heard her on the phone bragging about it..she uses us well tries and now giving me a timeline to be out her house the same month my last toodle is due which is on her birthday..every time I would get interviews and doctors appointments, needed to go grocery shopping she wouldn't take me (along with no one else caring to help) so that kept me here longer than I wanted.its like every time I try to help myself for me and my kids she'll make sure imbheld back then gets attitudes saying I need to do this and that(things I was trying to work towards doing)..

I don't want her to die or anything harsh but I feel she needs to feel everything bad and pay for all the bad and evil she has done and still is doing now?? :oops:
tabbyall4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Hello, tabbyall4,

I am sorry that this ha happened to you.

Try one of the many reversing spells so that what she dishes out will com back to her.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I hope this helps

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 pm

Okay I will do a reversal on her and her parents but tonight was my last time being disrespected by them 3..theyve gotten away with alot over a span of 20 years mean and other stuff it's time theyre caught and pay for the wrong theyve done..any suggestions?? I refuse to suffer emotionally and financially with the good heart I have even though I wish no harm intentionally with the evil they've done it should've been happening to them
tabbyall4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:41 am

Hello, tabbyall4,

I just gave you a suggestion.

You made it clear that you wish no harm.

With your intentions, reversing is the right choice for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:43 pm

I know Ms Aida like with them doing illegal things will reverse work for that also? I know their doing wrong and have for years trying to mess up peoples lives long as theirs okay..
tabbyall4

Unread postby j82 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:28 pm

tabbyall4 ,

Reversing means what they send out that is negative will come back to them.
j82

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:20 am

Recent turn of events..I've been trying to discipline and teach my child everytime I did she would interfere...my son has a piggy bank that had more than 100$ in it.something told me to open it she sealed it shut 2 months ago supposedly for good reasons so that stopped me from opending it she admitted to my youngest brother she had no money last week basically telling on herself... but to avoid drama I didnt say anything when she arrived home until she said something to me she kicked me and my kids out and knudged my face I got a police report but had to think on pressing charges but will go to the station tomorrow and will proceed that process bc it's her 2nd time hitting me while pregnant and lying on me to officers (Who brave enough to lie to an officer ) well problem is that will mean I maybe out of a place to live before my baby is born and I have no real help from anyone with the other 2 either..there dad lied and didn't even come get us last night and I don't trust his family to do anything genuinely specially with the lawyer wanting me to put him on child support his mom only person that r there remotely close to helping and doing that or giving them too much info on what's happening will hurt me more if they try taking my kids away without me knowing.. what can I do to help me in both possible situations? I don't want her nor her lawyer to lie on me and cause more drama in my life just in case court happens? Doctor said I have a low weight gain for my pregnancy I know it's due to stress I don't want to be out of a place to stay and I don't want there dad side to know much and have a way to sneakily take my kids..I love my kids and was always told I'm a good woman and mother but I can't financially provide for them in late pregnancy and low iron(less energy ) along with family and him holding me back not helping lying on me etc
tabbyall4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:49 pm

Hello, tabbyall4 ,

I'm sorry but this post is very confusing. I can't keep up with what you are saying and what you want.

Please post your individual questions on the appropriate subforums.

In the meantime, you need to look at this page: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also, PLEASE seek the help from Social services IMEDIATELY as well as your local church, and a shelter for abused women.

Take care of yourself and your baby inside of you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby tabbyall4 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:03 pm

Another situation occurred fault of my mother and grandma so my mom kicked me and my children and brothers out...I will be asking father of my children for money to order a court case candle for burn bc I will be taking her to court soon.as far as getting from harm my dad is getting a house for us all to stay in until I get back on my feet after the baby..in the meantime they've lied to the officer two days in a row and tried ganging up on us and said foul things to us..bringing out the big guns what can I do spell wise?? Karma is a little to slow for me and I want them hit hard and exposed for the type of people they really are...
tabbyall4

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:16 pm

Hello, Tabbyall4,

Here are a few pages for you to read for spell ideas: spells-to-bring-out-the-truth--t6473s426.html

I hope this helps and wising you the very best of luck.

This is so sad...
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby lonewolfinc » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:18 am

Hello all,

I hope that I posting this in the correct area, if not, my apologies. This is my situation. I was living with my parents, up until the beginning of the year in January, then my mom passed away. I was very crushed by this. She was my everything and vice versa. Now I am left to live with my dad and I do not like him too much. Yes, he has been there and stuff, financially and very little for anything else. He was always mean and disrespectful to my mom and he was at times, too harsh and mean to my brothers and I. He was even mean to my mom in her last days and now he wants to cry and act like a victim and deny any wrong doing, even when I pointed out I WITNESSED IT growing up! I hate living here with him, he makes me sick, he drinks alot and continues to disrespect my mom, even in death, one time trying to say he found phone numbers in her purse and they were of her female friends and was trying to imply otherwise! Then he has hit on one of my friends that came over whom came to hang out with me to give me her condolences. He makes me uncomfortable. I dont like him and I dont want to live here anymore. I dont have any other family or friends that I can go live with. Im finding myself being a damn babysitter for him and I cant even go to the store or anything without him being clingy or something. It makes me very angry. My anger and grief are starting to surface very badly and Im starting to also become very depressed in this house. I want to move back to where I was. What can I do? I do have an altar and have candle for the saints I honor and I even have a space for my mom too and her graveyard dirt, etc. If there is anything else I can do, I would appreciate it. Im desperate and I dont want to end up doing something stupid or that Id regret later. Thank you all in advance for any input.
lonewolfinc

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:33 pm

lonewolfinc, it sounds like you need to do some healing work on your father and yourself.

That does NOT mean you need to be sweet as pie to him while he continues to run roughshod all over you. As a gifted young rootworker once said, "When you forgive people, you don't have to tell them."

While the clinginess is probably a sign of grief, the continued disrespect is a sign of plain old meanness.

Do some Influence work on your father, or even Domination, if you feel the need.

Do some Power work on yourself. Carry a John the Conqueror Root or a Queen Elizabeth Root for power (according to your gender). You could also put either of these roots in a simple mojo with Sampson Snake Root and bay leaf.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Help Me, Help my family member.

Unread postby Extremedivas1195 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:31 pm

I need help to cleanse my toxic family member.

She is so toxic that I am worried about her.
She is so miserable to everyone and I need help to healing her with candle and oil.

Anyone please help me heal her :(

I tried to be more understanding but I see she is toxic and need help cause of her family sake.
Extremedivas1195

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:54 pm

Hello, Extremedivas ,

I am so sorry that you're dealing with this

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum. Please read the 3 pages here (I know it says for parents but it applies to all relatives).

You might get some very good ideas.

And, here is the page on healing: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Extremedivas1195 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:15 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Extremedivas ,

I am so sorry that you're dealing with this

I have moved your post to the appropriate subforum. Please read the 3 pages here (I know it says for parents but it applies to all relatives).

You might get some very good ideas.

And, here is the page on healing: http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Take care

Well, I am trying to heal my family member.

I am in a household where is jealousy and miserable in my family. I want to break out of that situation but my gut feeling I cannot cause if I leave something bad will happen. I am in a situation of what should I do.

My mom is selfish and keep asking me money and she go waste it by party all of time. which I am mad at her. I waste my life away because everyone baby her and she control people by using my baby sister as a pawn.

I have no freedom to nothing because of her I miss my 20 year youth because of her.

I never do thing in my 20 year lifetime.

I need to get my life back and free from all of this.

Any suggesting with this?
:cry:
Extremedivas1195

Unread postby j82 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Extremedivas ,

Cast off evil bath followed with a cleansing of the home or as much as you can. Also a fiery wall of protection mojo to carry all the time to protect you. I would do a reverse candle on mom for her selfishness and using to reflect on her. Also their is a spell where you take the persons photo back to back so the their face is gonig outward, get two round mirrors ( dont look into them) take her two photos and a personal item ( between the photos like a hair), stick them together and glue them shut as you pray that all her lies, negativity, stealing reflect back on her, seal it up in black yarn and hide it away. As for bad things happening I would burn a st michael or a fiery wall protection mojo on the family members you are scared will get hurt to protect them.
j82

Abusive mother

Unread postby Achingsoul22 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:11 am

I am going through a lot in my life. My hateful abusive mother is the reason for all of it. She thinks I owe her the world. She expects me to give me everything and if I dont do it once she curses and sabotages me. She is very hateful and jealous of me. She is always making threats to my life. She told me that I should hurt myself because the world doesn't need me. I know better than that her ugliness doesn't affect me like that. She thinks my life will be cursed because I am not honoring her as my mother. She will trick me into buying things for her and then she never pays it back. Or she will borrow it and never return it. She has turned my siblings against me. I am having some financial difficulties and I have no where to stay. Every day and night she tells lies and accuse me of things thats I haven't done.

I am tired of dealing with her. I have prayed night and day to find a way to move and cut all communication with her. I cant live my life like this. She takes no accountability for her actions. I want her to be exposed for the evil person she is.

I have to live with her and I have no privacy. I want to find out how I can seek deliverance and cutting and clear all ties without her seeing anything. Most importantly, I want her to be exposed for the crazy person she is. Too many people have suffered at her hands.

I thought a mother was suppose to love and treat her children with love. .
Achingsoul22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, Achingsoul22,

I am so very sorry. I feel so terrible for you.

May I ask you a couple of questions first:

1-How old are you?
2-Do you have any children?
3-Do you live in the U.S.A. ?

These answers will help me to better understand what type of things you ought to e doing

Thank you
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Achingsoul22 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:35 pm

Miss Aida

I am in my late twenties and I live in the Us and I hve no children.
Achingsoul22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello, Achingsoul22,

I am sorry that this is happening. It is so awful when people do not have maternal/paternal instincts. Just shame. But, only God knows why. But I still can't believe that she said that to you. How awful. Just awful. You know this isn't true, right? I know it hurts when anybody says this but it is especially hurtful when your own Mother says this to you. I am so so vey sorry

First, you must protect yourself at all times: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Do protection spells frequently

Secondly, you need to work on getting some money to get the hell out of there. Work on your money: www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Then, I would like you to put her in a mirror box. There is a picture of this spell (on the right side, middle of page) and instructions on this page:

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Try these first. ONe spell at a time.

PLEASE take care of yourself and PLEASE do NOT believe anything she says and don't take it to heart

You have friends here. This forum has some DAMN good people who care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Achingsoul22 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:04 pm

Hi

It is getting to be too much dealing with my narcissistic and evil mother. She is not mean to my sister and she treats her very well. On the other hand, she treats me so poorly and wishes evil for me. She wants my sister to get married and start a family. She never has the same wishes for me and I can't help but think why she doesn't want that for me. My mother tries to do her best to ruin my life. She doesn't want to see me happy.

She likes the fact that I had to move back home after my marriage mysteriously ended. She was always jealous of my ex-husband because she thought she was losing me. She likes to have control over my life at all times.

Every day she reminds me how lucky I am to move back home to her. As a result, she treats me poorly and leaves all the chores on me. I feel like I am Cinderella sometimes because she is so unfair to me. Every time she thinks I like a guy or I am moving out she makes a fuss and wishes evil up on me for no reason. All my relationships never work out once she knows about it. She likes to have me around to be her doormat. I am tired of her cursing and swearing at me and saying evil things about me.

I have had a few readings and they link her to it.

I need help!

!) I need help with getting her to confess her wrong doing that cause my marriage to end. How can I get her to confess her wrong doings?

2) I need to protect my life so she can't cause trouble in my relationships with her witchcraft. I need to get away from her and finally live my own life and be able to be lucky in love again with out her negative influence.

Please offer any suggestions because I am in pain and I can't deal with all this negativity. I need to be able to have luck again.
Achingsoul22

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:04 pm

Hello, Achingsoul22 ,

I am so very sorry that you and your Mother have this terrible relationship together.

I have merged your post to the thread that deals with problematic situations such as yours.

Please read through the 3 pages and, if you have any questions after reading the spell ideas, please don't hesitate to ask.

I pray that things get better for you soon.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby coastwitch » Fri May 01, 2015 10:27 pm

Achingsoul22,

First I am going to quote something Miss Cat teaches people: When you use a name like "Aching Soul" you are actually drawing suffering to yourself. If you change your login name to something more positive, you will attract good vibes. Use a name of power or optimism.

Second, there is a thread here on forcing people to confess: bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-feel-remorse-apologize-t6473.html
Bring Out Truth Confess Admit Error Feel Remorse Apologize

Third, there is a thread here for protection from witchcraft: spells-for-protection-from-a-rootworker-or-practitioner-t23528-60.html Spells for Protection from a Rootworker or Practitioner

You can do it! You can break the chains of the past.
coastwitch
coastwitch

Unread postby Specify123 » Thu May 07, 2015 11:46 am

I need help - I feel I am cursing my son and I am not trying to. He is 9 years old, and while I am very smart, his father was not and I believe he got more of his dad in him than I. I am a single parent, his father is out of state so I raise him myself.

PLEASE be patient with me, I love my son and dont wish him harm, but I know my thoughts are affecting my relationship with him.

I get very frustrated with him. He isnt the brightest kid sometimes. Sometimes I think he is stupid. I think he needs special classes, I think something is not right in his head for him to be so dull and he doesnt think sharply. I have had him tested and he is fine, just lower intelligence I guess.

It is difficult to raise him when he seems to not understand things. I find myself thinking "GOD he is soooo stupid!!!!" or thinking "GOD he is so annoying!!!!" and I know sometimes I look at him like I think he is stupid and he knows it. He has told me that he is stupid. I have told him that he is stupid when I am very angry at him. Its like he doesnt mind being this way and doesnt even try to think!!! I am riddled with guilt and I want this to stop. I dont want to be annoyed by my son and I dont want to have the general feeling that he is stupid, whether he IS OR NOT!

PLEASE, I KNOW I am not the only mom who has felt this way about their kids, my friends tell me every mom goes through it, but I am a very powerful conjurer and I dont want to curse him unintentionally with my thoughts as they are powerful and I want NO HARM to come to him!! What can I do to
1) Stop me from feeling this way or thinking it (I have Cast off Evil, Cut and Clear and many herbs)
2) Heal him from what I have said and done
3) Protect him from any of my thoughts or any curses I might accidentally send to him by my thinking

I am tearing as I write this as I am bearing my soul and am expecting very harsh words. Please know that I dont want to be this way and I want to help. Thank you for any replies.
Specify123

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu May 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Hello, Specify123,

Have you seen a psychologist or counselor about this? I think maybe the 2 of you ought to see somebody before he has permanent psychological damage. That ought to be your first priority.

Maybe also, try some tranquility oil on yourself for more patience: www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Healing and protection spells would also be good for him:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I can't say that I know how you feel because I don't have children. But I do understand how people can get to us.

Wishing you the best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Specify123 » Thu May 07, 2015 9:43 pm

Thank you Miss Aida for responding!!!
I dont lose patience often (but often enough for me to feel guilt and to do damage. I will get that ASAP and thank you for some guidance in which kind of work to do for him. I appreciate it very much.
Specify123

Unread postby LA1985 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:29 pm

Hello!

I have two beautiful and wonderful twin girls. They are 8 and I have been a single mom since they were 10 months old. My ex remarried and got another twin girls but he comes to pick up our kids three times a week and spends few hours with them...

One of my girls is thin and one is a bit chubby. My ex mother in law keeps telling my (chubby) daughter that she is fat, that she will be an invalid because she will become so fat she won't be able to walk, she gives her other grandchildren cake and gives my daughter a carrot. She had guests and they were telling my daughter she is fat (people my girl doesn't know). And my ex keeps listening to her and he too tells our daughter she is fat. I tried talking with them but they keep attacking me it's my fault she is fat (she's not fat, she's just a bit chubby...both of my daughters eat the same, and play handball). Lately they started telling my thin daughter she is fat too! Both of my girls are going to the school's psychologist.
I will take him to court and try to get my girls not to go so much to their dad but in the mean time any advice is more than welcome!

Thank you in advance!
LA1985

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello, LA1985,

What a WICKED piece of crap. I hate her.

Make a doll of the mother and put Alum in her big mouth with Stop gossip products. Then tape that damn mouth shut.

Then, put the doll in the freezer.

www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

OR,

Put the doll I a cow's tongue and put I in the freezer. I am giving you a court case page but the cow's tongue works to shut people up also. Just don't use the court case products, use the stop gossip products instead

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue

She's a wicked person. I pray this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LA1985 » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Thank you so so much Miss Aida! ❤️
LA1985

Unread postby LA1985 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:52 pm

Miss Aida,

May I just ask you this... If I want my ex and his mother out of my and my kids' lives but want him to still pay child support what could I do/use? Hot foot?
LA1985

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:00 pm

Hello, LA1985 ,

Yes, you can do that

But you will need to perform ongoing Pay Me spells: www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby LA1985 » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Thank you so much!
LA1985

Unread postby sakura » Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Well, I was making a post, smacked some button, and it disappeared. No idea if it posted somewhere random -- apologies if so.

I read several posts on here that I myself could have written. (Summary: father is a classic malignant narcissist, mother criminally neglectful and in utter denial). I also read the replies. The problem is that I've already tried all the solutions! Summary: I've done every single cursing and revenge spell I found in Miss Cat's Materia. Those didn't work, so I tried some releasing spells (cut and clear, black walnut bath, a spell I devised myself that I was absolutely positive would do the trick due to its mostly psychological/symbolic nature). Those didn't work. So I tried some plain old mundane tricks: picture on a punching bag, talking to his picture, therapy, ranting to my husband, crying. Nope. I tried talking to my priest. Nope. I prayed and prayed and prayed to forgive. Nothing. I wrote them letters laying out why I was angry and what I needed from them. They came over "to discuss my letters" and then wouldn't discuss any of it! (I'm thoroughly nonconfrontational, and the letters were a huge effort for me, so I just sat there while they went on about everything else.)

So, that didn't work. So, I tried healing and protection work. I talked to a rootworker, who took one look at my dad's picture and told me to stay away from him and protect myself. So I followed her instructions (putting him in a box, taking cleansing baths, making a protective thingie that I have on my altar).

Still nothing.

I then tried to go over my dad's head to HIS father. My grandpa is the one family member I ever had who acted as if he cared about me, so I felt as if this would work. I had my husband build me an altar specifically for him, I painted it, dedicated it, blah, blah, blah. I sat with him and gave him fried chicken and a Coke, talked to him. I felt better and I know he heard me, but nothing IRL has changed.

Well, I try never to talk to or interact with either of them, but he and my ex-husband are thick as thieves, and because my ex has the kids, he is free to tell the ex whatever he likes, and it's not like the ex will verify. That means the ex can do whatever HE likes re my seeing the kids. (He lives several states away and only lets me see them at his whim, although the custody agreement says I get them twice a month . . . heh.)

At this point I am completely at a loss. This is what I want: for this man to suffer every minute of the 40 years of the pain, abuse, and violence he has done to me. And I just want my mother to act like a mother. And then I want to move the heck on.

The real problem is that I'm still emotionally a little kid who just wants her parents to love her. They do not, and intellectually I know and accept this, but no matter how many times they break my heart, I can't seem to accept it emotionally.

A point: It would actually take only ONE tiny thing for me to feel better re my dad. I changed my name legally TWELVE years ago (I hated my birth name all my life, and everyone knew it). I told my father very nicely that I had changed it. He became furious -- he is to this day convinced that I went to all the trouble of changing my name just to hurt him. Yes, really, and even my mother says this. (I said he was a narcissist!) He utterly refuses to call me by my legal name and still addresses me by my hated birth name. When I wrote those letters, I ended with this specific statement: "If we are going to have a relationship, then you must begin to call me [legal name]. That is my name. Then we will be able to go forward."

Nope. He refuses. (My therapist tried to say "it takes time," but I said, "It's been TWELVE years. He ran out of time eleven years ago.")

I am seriously hoping somebody has a solution. Again: I want him to *feel* what he has done to me, and then I want to move on.
sakura

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello, sakura ,

I see the magical problem right here when you said:

"The real problem is that I'm still emotionally a little kid who just wants her parents to love her. They do not, and intellectually I know and accept this, but no matter how many times they break my heart, I can't seem to accept it emotionally"

None of your crossing spells will work if that isn't what's in your heart.

So, why haven't you hired a rootworker to cast the crossing spells for you? Could it be for the same reason? I don't know. But, it's the only suggestion that I have.

I am so very sorry that you are dealing with such turmoil. It's a terrible way to live. I pray for your peace of mind and for your happiness.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:10 am

Hello all :) What can I use to help change my mom's way of thinking?

The way she thinks of a lot of things is always negative. And when it comes to me using hoodoo products she really becomes a negative and skeptical person. When I wear oils and she smells them it's like she is secretly hoping that what I'm using them for like if it's for drawing money it's like she is hoping that it doesn't work and she says that about all the hoodoo products telling me that all of it don't work which is to be honest is very annoying.

I'm trying to move out so I won't have to keep listening and dealing with all the negativity she keeps spewing out and I can't wait. If anyone can give me some great tips and info that would be excellent.

By the way thanks Lucky Mojo for helping me with all the problems I'm having and always giving out great information and tips. God Bless! :D
Spiritualist01

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:05 pm

Hello, Spiritualist01 ,

If she is acting this way, would it mean that lighting candles is also taboo?

If so, I highly suggest that you have MISC light an influence candle in order to influence her to change her mind about your conjure work.

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Spiritualist01 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:06 am

Thanks Miss Aida, Sounds Good and Will look into it. Thanks again. :D
Spiritualist01

Unread postby roguewalker » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:58 pm

I am in desperate need of help! My stepdaughter's mother, stepfather and grandmother are so evil! They have drowned her, strangled her, and just straight up abused her and lie and manipulate her! We can't win in court because the system in this town is just awful and the courts believe this family and their lies all the time. I want us to win in court, I want this family out of my stepdaughter's life and I want justice to be served on these people. I don't know which spell to use other than Court Case. I need help please! They won't leave us alone and drag all of our names in the dirt! They think no bad can happen to them either. Im just so sick of my stepdaughter being abused and hurt emotionally! :x :x :x
roguewalker

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Hello roguewalker,

I'm so sorry all this is happening. I would pull out all the stops for these pieces of scum. Make doll babies for each of them, tie their hands and feet to bind them, stuff them with vandal root, D.U.M.E./Crossing/Jinx powders and asofoetida powder, imprison those dolls in a mirror box, then bury that mirror box in a cemetery. Make sure to cleanse yourself with hyssop afterward.

As soon as you can, work a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit for your stepdaughter, petitioning St. Michael to protect her:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Also check out these other protection spells:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Have the church set a backup Fiery Wall of Protection vigil candle to back up your work or just get you something going right away:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

Also, document everything these people do. Take pictures of her injuries, and report the parents and grandmother to Child Protective Services by calling the hotline. If you ever fear for her immediate physical safety, just call 911. Definitely use Court Case products if you're struggling in court. Take care, I really hope this all turns out all right.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Pure Heart and Mind » Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Hello All!

Do anyone know of a way to heal a person's mind and heart so that they won't be hateful and racist against a specific race, Racism is something I 100% don't like and don't want to see, hear or tolerate, Especially coming from my mom and dad. I definitely would like to work two(1 for both) white skull candles on the two of them. I just don't know which products to get for this work to go with the skull candles, I am also considering wanting to work with St. Martin De Porres on this situation also. :)
" Faith, Hope and Love, But the greatest of these is Love. '' 1 Corinthians 13:13
Pure Heart and Mind

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends