Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Angry Depressed Negative Evil Abusive Parents

buzzbabe

Re: Need help for a friend/ childs mother crazy

Unread post by buzzbabe » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Bianca70 wrote:Buzzbabe, I've been WORKING since i was 15 years old. I don't WAIT or EXPECT anyone to give me EVERYTHING i need in life, I GO GET IT MYSELF. Needing help is 1 thing but when you are milking the system every which way you can for everything YEAH i got a problem with it! I pay taxes too. Yeah people grow up on the wrong side of the tracks, that's life, that's where i grew! I don't DEPEND on the state for ANY of my needs. You can drop it in the club, hang in the streets, the bar 5, 6 days a week, why the hell can't you get a job & support yourself!

Everyone else, thanks for your help.

Pretty much the same thing can be said about tax-cheats

I would prefer that someone milk the system than milk me. Do you really think that if all those welfare cheats got up and got a job that there would be work available for them? Or that wages would stay the same instead of gong down with additional people enter the work-force?

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:49 pm

True buzb but I'm not talking about ALL, I'm talking about this 1 in particular who is reeking havoc in several peoples lives, ruining her own child in the process. I seriously doubt that those depending on the state for everything would find a job, true. I know all of them would not even attempt to find a job. SOME of those people actually need the help but some of them don't. You can't blame it all on circumstance, i grew up in the hood, single mother raising kids with no help, no state help! People have different mentalities.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Lets side aside the personal annotations about poverty, taxes, and such and focus on the question at hand.

Bianca, work with getting a protective agent inovled. You can either try petitioning Saint Michael or her Holy Guardian Angel. Or you can seek out the ancestors of this girl, get a bit of graveyard dirt and work that in your conjure to get things moving.

Put up FWP against the mother, use binding conjure to keep her from harming her daughter anymore, then work Court Case conjure to help the dad win custody. Don't cut the mother out completely, but it may be best to have the daughter with her father from now on.

No more powerful clarity, then actually loosing someone you love. From there if you feel for this woman you can use Clarity products, but I'd use this after I did everything else. The main concern is the girl involved.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Ariel10

Unread post by Ariel10 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:30 am

Yes Cm you are correct and i thank you for your help. I had a reading with Mother Mystic on some issues and she suggested some of things you suggested, thank you Mother Mystic! There is so much more i could have posted about this situation but i think I've posted enough about it. The situation is bad and the dad did file papers for full custody.

spinningredjet

Re: Mother as Arch Foe

Unread post by spinningredjet » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:17 am

So, to clarify, the connection I am picking up from your account with my situation seems to be an "unhealthy bonding on the part of your sister, and perhaps others, with someone who repeatedly causes pain". This is one way of defining a so called "Betrayal Bond" or exploitive relationship. You may want to check out the work of Patrick Carnes on Betrayal Bonds which is quite thorough in articulating the various traumatic coping strategies a victim of this kind of relationship may develop.The bottom line is "a certain dysfunctional attachment that occurs in the presence of danger, shame or exploitation. There is always some form of danger or risk" (Carnes). Then you could get clear on how to work it out using using the techniques espoused here i (n this forum.

For instance, in my case, I discovered that the the root cause of my ongoing, lived pain (trauma) was and is "invalidation" (Betrayal) which is inherently and deeply shameful because one wants what all the other little boys and girls have, authentically loving parents. The danger or risk, in my case, has been and is merely in returning at all into the presence of my mother (someone who should, is beholden to, make one strong but who instead makes one weak). The one thing I have had to figure out for myself was how I was being exploited if all I was being was invalidated. Exploitation means the exploiter is benefiting from the victim in some way, not simply trying to get them to leave or stay away. Beyond the exploitative benefit of niggardliness financial and emotional (money stays in her pocket, emotional energy stays too) I learned that I benefited my mother by simply remaining quiet (she benefits by not having to be accountable for obviously and gauchely defaulting on a major life role and responsibility). I am supposed to show up occasionally which benefits her in as much as she can feel, "Oh, you see, everything is well and OK and I haven't done anything wrong." So, in my case, some kind of "breaK and clear" work might be in order but that feels merely defensive when I still feel some offensive energy in me regarding this. Of course, my control of the relationship dynamics now i.e. distance, contact and communication is probably hurtful enough, offensive enough to her (this is probably why I have calmed down considerably and am making progress) not because she needs to see me but because she is not getting her "fix" of guilt resolution. So in deed, protective work and charging my own battery might be good enough for me and hurtful enough for her to satisfy the debt.

Anyway, I highly recommend the work by Carnes to figure out what sounds like quite a sticky and horrid situation (mess) you are in. As I read through your post, I can feel just how hurtful all of this must be for you and your daughter.

Lux1084

Get parents off back and sweeten to boyfriend??

Unread post by Lux1084 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Ok my situation may seem a little odd...

I am going to be 26 and am living at home with my parents. I was laid off from my job a while back and am actively looking for another. I pay all my own bills except I don't have to pay board.

The problem is my parents act like i'm 16, it's so frustrating and embarrassing. I cant do things people my age do. They give me a hard time about spending the night over my friends' houses after going out on weekends, etc. I never bring people over cause my parents, especially my mom, are so nosey and will try to pump my friends on info about me, since they are just naturally suspicious.

I'm a hard worker and am getting freelance work, (I'm a writer) and was doing part-time work before being laid off. I don't do drugs or go out every night drinking. I try to help around the house running errands and doing chores, but nothing is ever enough. I have never gotten in trouble with the law or have been a problem child in anyway. They act like I'm committing a crime by dressing the way I want and not dating the guys they want. I always gotten good grades and went to college. My mom acts like I do nothing but lounge around, (which is not true at all) and my dad just is overly controlling and can border on abusive.

It's has been this way all my life and several relationships I have had suffered due to it. They were the same way with my brothers and neither of them speak to my parents. But my parents refuse to see it's them, they act like they have been wonderful parents (which they have have been in some aspects).

If I do something that angers my mom (like we were out shopping, she didn't have her phone or watch so I was suppose to meet her back at the one store at a certain time and I lost track of time, well she threw such a fit and basically acted like I did it on purpose and told me i'm a horrible daughter and then decided to tell my dad to basically get me in trouble with him, I know it sounds absurd. She tries to punish me and them won't speak to me till she feels like it.

I try to be understanding cause her mom is dying and my brother is going to rehab, but it gets difficult.

I also have been seeing a guy on and off, for the past three years, they don't like, so I basically have to hide that I'm still seeing him so I can actually spend time with him without dealing with them giving me a very hard time.

He got in trouble when he was about 22 (way before I met him) but that was ten years ago and he turned his life around since and has always been very open with me about it. I love him very much and he loves me and I want to be with him. We have a good relationship, which yeah, we had rough patches but every couple does and we always work things out.

I just hate having to lie about being with him and just want my parents to let me live my life and I am trying to get my own place. And to accept that I am going to be with this person and just to let me go.

They would basically cut me off for keeping this from them and for being with him. They want me to be with a doctor type and I just don't care about wealth or social status when it comes to love.

I have been trying to keep my head and not let them stop me anymore and just bide my time till I get a job and my own place and then just tell them about me and him but I feel like I'm just being held back in getting a job.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help this situation to get them off my back, etc.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Get parents off back and sweeten to boyfriend??

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 pm

I would use a Peaceful Home honey-jar with you and them inside of it. Give it time to work and see how far they mellow. If you don't see a big improvement in 3 months, then you may wish to get a reading.

However, in addition to the honey jar, I would do some Steady Work work for yourself to try and get yourself a good enough job that you can move out on your own!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:04 am

Make it your highest priority to move out; get a job, move in with friend, rent a room, etc. Live your own life and don't let your parents control you. It is really a question of will; are you going to bend to your parents' will or do you have the strength to be on your own? When you say they may "cut you off" do you mean that they would refuse to support you now or would they disinherit you? Unless they are wealthy, it just isn't worth being intimidated by them. Even if they are rich, there is a good chance that at your young age you could surpass them financially.

Do what creative people have always done; get a day job until you make it. Being in the "real world" may also give you some ideas for your writing.

I recommend Wealthy Way, Steady Work, and some type of formula to take control such as Compelling, Controlling, Essence of Bendover, Master, etc.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Lux1084

Unread post by Lux1084 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm

thank you so much for responding and for your advice.

I have been done some work, like the steady work candle etc for finding a job and it was seeming to go in the right direction than like putters out.

ive been doing several things since january for finding work and recently started working with st expedite. I have seen signs and got one reading where the person told me between february and march. I'm actively looking and constantly following up on jobs but no luck.

as for my parents and bf, I'm definetly going to pick up some peaceful home and bend over products.

it isnt that i'm worried they'll cut me off, i pretty much completely support myself as it is, its more reprogramming my thinking that I'm not obligated in the sense that I have to please them or do what makes them happy, to just because they're my parents. My parents have basically, especially my mom, just really have tried mold me into what they want me to be my whole life. And also for me being okay with them not having anything to do with me because I'm not living my life the way they want me too.

As for working, I have been even trying to get jobs other than writing, I did have a job as a cocktail waitress but got laid off. I'm even trying to maybe get two part time jobs. Ive gotten interviews but its like somethings holding me back from actually getting a job.

I guess another reading is in store. I've also try to do cleansing baths every so often and before I start new work. Its like things will start looking up than take a nosedive.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Hey, lux, i am a writer, and i am going to be very blunt with you. It's a tough business to break into. Start by writing a LOT more, on a blog, if no one will hire you, and write on many different subjects, to show you can do it. In the meantime, get work like you said, as a waitress, doing gardening, whatever you enjoy. Then write about it! That's right -- write in your blog about your other jobs.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

route95
Mother potentially dabbling; causing chaos in home

Unread post by route95 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:27 pm

So for years I've suspected that my mom was involved in magick, but not until I started getting more familiar with hoodoo myself I have been able to put two and two together. Today I found her herb stash - stocked by a magick store with the name blacked out!

I normally wouldnt care but she is making EVERYONE'S life a living hell here. I was able to escape temporarily, but I'm back home for now and I'm not really sure what I can do while I'm at home. She is just MISERABLE. She makes the whole house a stressful place and it's affecting my dad's health. He busts his butt to support my family and she only pays him back with mean words. She is emotionally abusive not only to me but others and just is so SELFISH.

What can I do to try and calm things down? She often rants and raves about other women doing witchcraft on her and cursing her, but I think the more involved she's gotten with this stuff the more miserable she has been making herself. I *just* made an LM order and I have no job, so I can't get a reading on this until I am employed (which could take another 5 years at this rate), but I would love any advice on what I could do to counteract all this negativity she brings in this home!

She just stays home all day with the occasional trip to the magick store and it's driving me crazy. I need to get out, but I want to try and do what I can for my younger sister and father, who are in this much longer than me.

Thanks in advance!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Mother potentially dabbling; causing chaos in home

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:47 pm

Sounds like an extremely good case for a mirror box and binding combined! Make sure to do lots of cleansing work and protection work for yourself and everyone else along with it.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:16 pm

Think positive. Do some protection work (with Uncrossing and Protection products) and some job-getting work (with Steady Work products) for yourself. Don't focus on her negativity, look instead to your own strong future.
catherine yronwode

route95

Unread post by route95 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:02 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Sounds like an extremely good case for a mirror box and binding combined! Make sure to do lots of cleansing work and protection work for yourself and everyone else along with it.

As yes! Thank you for the suggestions. For some reason I didn't think of those. I'll get on those ASAP.

catherineyronwode wrote:Think positive. Do some protection work (with Uncrossing and Protection products) and some job-getting work (with Steady Work products) for yourself. Don't focus on her negativity, look instead to your own strong future.

Thank you. I just got my triple strength job getting mojo today and will be going to the bank tomorrow so I can get my $2 bill, get my job, and move the heck out so I can work on improving myself. The stress from being in the same house as her can be a bit overwhelming. I'll definitely use the money from the new job to help my sister and dad who will be stuck with her a bit longer. :?

Charisma

Binding & Crossing Abusive Mother & Meddling Brother

Unread post by Charisma » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 am

Need advise on how to approach situation.

My hubby's ex, with whom he has kids, has been selling her food stamps and refusing to feed kids and we just recently found out she has been abusing them because of who their father is and saying many ugly things to the kids about us. The kids are tired of her and want her to go away but she is using them as a weapon because she is on a power trip.

Out of the 4 different baby daddies, my hubby is the only one that comes around and do the things that a parent is suppose to do. So he gets the backlash for the deadbeats. She has a 1 yr old as well who goes begging for food for lack of it in the home.

She is just a very evil person and is claiming to be holy but all that have encountered her have nothing but negative experiences with her. 11 years she has caused nothing but problems for us.

She just recently went to jail for doing a terrible thing to someone.

We have 1 of the kids and waiting for court order to be signed so we can all appear in court.

Actions I've taken:

Burned St.Michael, froze her in vinegar pill bottle, vinegar bag, placed her in lemon, placed it in jar of salt w/vinegar and threw in bayou.

I need to "TRUMP" this situation and get her to be scared to come around us and to leave the kids alone. I also need to assure the judge see favor for my husband to have custody. I bought a LM court case for judge & LM bend over for her.

Please give me advice on how to get rid of her or get her off our back or to just send a solid sound off message to her. I'm willing to put in the work just need direction.

She has a brother who is making this situation his own and I need advice on what to do to him, looking for a nicety way, but really not opposed to Crossing him.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Charisma

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Binding & Crossing Abusive Mother & Meddling Brother

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 pm

You can get a reading on the best way to proceed at
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Stop Gossip for the brother:
http://luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
and
http://luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Binding & Crossing Abusive Mother & Meddling Brother

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 pm

As Mama Micki noted, the brother can be handled with Stop Gossip work, using Stop Gossip spiritual supplies. Recite the 37th Psalm while using these.

The husband's ex is a real bad piece of work. I know you are fighting her spiritually and you are having an effect. Working with Saint Michael is great. I would add some straight-out old-fashioned Court Case work, and also bring in the spirit of King Solomon, as he was the famous Judge who made sure that the baby went to the good mother and not to the evil mother, if you remember your Bible, First Kings 3:16-28.

Court Case Spells and Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
and
http://luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html

King Solomon Wisdom Spells and Spiritual Supplies:
http://luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
and
http://luckymojo.com/products-king-solo ... -case.html
catherine yronwode

LaVetta

Need Help Protecting Grandchildren from Mother

Unread post by LaVetta » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 am

I'm the grand mother, as for now we all live in the same home. My daughter has been in an abusive relationship for the last 13 years. She is abusive to her children. I reported my daughter to Children and Family Child Protection. I need to know how to keep her in my home and not to move the children before I gain control of her situation. I want to keep the children with me and for my daughter to move out of this home. But only after control of the situation or my daughters behavior is in place.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Help Protecting Grandchildren from Mother

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 am

Hire an attorney to gain custody of the children. If you see your daughter abusing the children, call the police every time so there will be a record. Light an Archangel Michael or Guardian Angel candle and pray Psalm 91 for the children to protect them.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

stelz

Unread post by stelz » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:00 am

Mama Micki's right, work in the mundane and use the magic as a backup.

I think in most states, police are required to report abuse to Child Protection (CPS, DSS, it has different name anyplace you go.) Be prepared for this and make sure everything's clean (clutter is ok, nastiness isn't. Not saying that you have a nasty house, just that I know it can be hard to keep up with housework when there's turmoil in the family, so get your ducks in a row) and you don't have any alcohol in the house, even if it's just wine for cooking or an old bottle of liquor that's been sitting there for years "for company". If you're doing workings, make sure they're hide-able because a lot of people (including many CPS workers and judges) don't understand this stuff and think it's devil business and/or indicative of some psychological imbalance. Candles with images of saints are probably okay. Be subtle and don't let your daughter get any dirt on you, but be fearless! Or at least "don't let 'em see you sweat". ;) Don't scared to report the abuse, because in most cases, custody WILL be awarded to a willing relative. The key here is persistence. Best of luck to you.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:46 am

When you have taken actions mentioned above on the mundane levels you can proceed with the following:

Do some covert cleansing and use Cast Of Evil products on your daughter using a doll and her personal effects. Especially when she is with him. Make sure it is well hidden so that she will never find it. If that goes well and you see changes after 3-6 months of work you proceed to Protection, I dominate My Man products and slowly move towards Separation and Break Up between them if she shows signs of becomming happier and stronger. Going for Break Up or Separation right away will only stir more trouble.

Use plenty of Peaceful Home Products, Cast of Evil Products and Protection Products inside your house and make sure you cleanse the floors with Chinese Wash and Buffalo Ammonia at least twice a week. Put Camphor squares in the kids room and sneak some of those products into their laundry as well. Some fresh, whilte lillies in their room or on the kitchen table once a month might be good habit to start as well.

Try to do everything as discrete at possible and do not let anyone know what you are doing.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom

LaVetta

Unread post by LaVetta » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:27 pm

Thank you Johannes, this is the type of help I'm looking for; I've been collecting her hair, I want to make a doll, but I'm not sure what to use as stuffing.

Johannes wrote:When you have taken actions mentioned above on the mundane levels you can proceed with the following:

Do some covert cleansing and use Cast Of Evil products on your daughter using a doll and her personal effects. Especially when she is with him. Make sure it is well hidden so that she will never find it. If that goes well and you see changes after 3-6 months of work you proceed to Protection, I dominate My Man products and slowly move towards Separation and Break Up between them if she shows signs of becomming happier and stronger. Going for Break Up or Separation right away will only stir more trouble.

Use plenty of Peaceful Home Products, Cast of Evil Products and Protection Products inside your house and make sure you cleanse the floors with Chinese Wash and Buffalo Ammonia at least twice a week. Put Camphor squares in the kids room and sneak some of those products into their laundry as well. Some fresh, whilte lillies in their room or on the kitchen table once a month might be good habit to start as well.

Try to do everything as discrete at possible and do not let anyone know what you are doing.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 am

Stuff it with Eucalyptus leafs, Peppermint, Sage, Hyssop and other clensers. Or with Cast of Evil Incense power. If in doubt, use some of her used clothing as stuffing and work the products on the surface of the doll.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom

beautiful
Mom Verbally Abuses me DAILY

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:24 pm

My own mother verbally abuses me daily. Everything I do is WRONG in her eyes. She NAGS at everything. She gives me so much put downs and I've just had it. She negatively gives me criticism that really stabs me in the heart and soul all the time. I can't take it anymore. Please anyone help me counter this. Ever since I was a teen she would always put her stress on me. Her words are so deep and evil. I care about my mom but like she said in her own words, she sees "nothing" good in me.

I'm a college student, trying to make it in life. She expects way too much from me. What should I do?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

SAM77

Re: Mom Verbally Abuses me DAILY

Unread post by SAM77 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:23 pm

hi there my mum was like that too please dont allow her to do this to you its not good for you inside or out I moved out and I see them once in a while and that seems to work if I talk to her and she starts to verbally abuses I just tell mum IAM going and if you are not going to be nice Iam not gonig to listen to this you must draw the line all the best

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:45 am

Hi beautiful,

this seems to be an issue with a long-standing history based on your previous thread:
mother-nags-and-starts-drama-too-much-t14825.html

As previously stated in the thread above, working with peaceful home products, peace water and starting a honey jar (Peaceful Home & Family, CALM DOWN RELATIVES Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar) with you and your mother in it are all excellent alternatives you would want to give a go to. You can read more detailed information about Peaceful Home products here: http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Barring that, Sam77's advice is sound: move out and be firm on your emotional limits with your mother.

Finally, consider getting an AIRR member reading in order to ascertain the root issues which may be contributing to the situation: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers; many have a lot of experience with family issues.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:08 am

I would definitely work with Peaceful Home Spiritual Supplies on this one (aura posted links) ...The Honey Jar is a great backup to this work. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 am

beautiful, you got some good advice on this and on the previous thread; have you followed it?

If you don't have enough privacy to burn a candle or work a honey jar at home, you might have to get a rootworker, such as the reputable folks at AIRR, to do it for you. That will cost money, however.

Unless your mother is constantly going through your closets and drawers, you should be able to keep some Peaceful Home and Stop Gossip supplies in your room for baths, sprinkling, and dropping into laundry, cleaning and grooming supplies.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 pm

In a situation like this, I would be tempted to execute a kind of beef-tongue freezer spell:
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

With supplies like red pepper to make her abusive words burn her mouth and alum to silence her. Admittedly, I'm biased having dealt with similar things myself, but that's what I'm inclined to recommend.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

yoragoddess

Help needed with irresponsible daughter towards her kids

Unread post by yoragoddess » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:23 am

Ηello all, I want to help my best friend with her daughter. She has never used hoodoo before so she is a little confused. She has had problems with her daughter all her life. The daughter does exactly the opposite of what she should-she ignores her kids and her home (so her mother will do the work),she eats and has gained over 80lbs just to rub it into her mother's face that she is different than her. My friend has tried many things but nothing seems to work. I suggested starting a honey jar between the two of them to sweeten the atmosphere,add a skull candle burned on top of the honey jar and follow thru with a doll baby. Now I am putting her order in for supplies but I am a bit weary on what oils and herbs to use. Any suggestions appreciated. The situation has gotten out of hand with the daughter totally ignoring the kids,when she feeds them its only fast food ,never cleans etc so we really have to step in IMMEDIATELY,before the kids are affected even more. All she wants is the daughter to respect and take care of herself and her children. Please help us.

yoragoddess

Re: Help needed with irresponsible daughter towards her kids

Unread post by yoragoddess » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:57 am

anybody out there to give a helping hand and opinion,please

magicianness
Evil Birth Mother

Unread post by magicianness » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:29 am

My birth mother has always been very controlling and jealous of me. I agreed to allow her to visit my son for his birthday this year. Will Firey wall of Protection Oil be enough to protect my child and I during her short visit?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Evil Birth Mother

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:53 am

Yes, it should be. You may also wish to bathe and clean the house wth Chinese Wash after she leaves.
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:54 am

Hi magicianness,

It should, but do make sure to do a proper cleansing on your child after the visit.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help With Angry Depressed Negative or Evil Parent(s)

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:24 pm

Do a very light dressing on your son with Protection oil, like a drop on his head. I may not want to use FWP oil on a little child due to its' spicy nature, although you can always test it out on his elbow before the visit.

Good luck,
Mary
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:38 pm

magicianness wrote:My birth mother has always been very controlling and jealous of me. I agreed to allow her to visit my son for his birthday this year. Will Firey wall of Protection Oil be enough to protect my child and I during her short visit?
I second Miss cat's recommendation of Fiery Wall up front and Chinese Wash when she leaves.

But you could have some protective fun with this by cooking a fine birthday dinner for your son that features Stop Bothering Me You Gotta Go Now Chili Balls or Texas Hot Foot Chili, and some nice ribs or chicken with Four Thieves Vinegar Barbecue Sauce.

I'm talking, of course, about the Hoodoo Food cookbooklets :)
See also:
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Wandering_Jew
Possible to permanently cut ties with birth mother?

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:37 pm

Sorry for the long post; it's a complicated matter. Or feels complicated to me, anyway.

The woman who gave birth to me (who has publicly declared, "I'm not your mother any more", so I'm not sure what to call her) has major mental health issues -- to the point that it's not safe for me to have any contact with her, even from a distance. So I don't. I live far away from her, so there's no way we can bump into each other. I don't ever visit her, we don't speak by phone, I don't ever email her. But all that hasn't been enough to stop her having a negative influence on my life.

Every now and then, I get a crazy email from her, either telling me how dreadful I am, or telling me how much she loves me if I only I could recognize it. (Her ways of showing love include telling me I was being selfish and should take a bus, when the local doctor had just told me to go straight to the Emergency Room; then calling her friend who molested me as a kid to wish him a merry Christmas within my earshot as punishment for insisting she take me to hospital. Or imprisoning me in her home with no way out -- literally not even a window I could climb out (I tried) -- to try to stop me marrying a Jewish guy because they're "too foreign". So not the kind of love I want in my life, frankly.) Each time I get one of those messages from her, I feel it coming even before I check email; it's like a shower of really dark, disturbed energy being thrown my way.

I used to be a reasonably successful writer ('on national TV' successful, if that counts for anything), but she went out of her way to find my writing, took everything personally and kept contacting me about things. For example, I once wrote about how poor the town where I grew up was, and described how some --other mothers-- in town switched price tags on things in stores (back in the days before bar codes) because they couldn't afford the things their family needed. That prompted a long rant about how I was libeling her by describing things --other mothers in town-- did, and how she didn't raise me in some place with poor people and 'undesirables' like that (even though she herself was on welfare too.) At one point she threatened to sue me, and then contacted a bunch of my friends, an ex-boyfriend etc. to have them all pass on a message that if I didn't un-publish something I'd written online, she'd call the police and report me missing, since I wasn't responding to her threats. So I don't dare publish any of my work under my own name any more, and even posting this paragraph makes me anxious in case she finds it somehow and I cop even more crap from her.

I've also stopped contacting a lot of people I care about, including my foster parents who I love dearly, because if she finds out I'm in contact with anyone she knows, she starts harassing them and trying to manipulate me through them. Thankfully she has had zero interest in my life for a long time (even when we were still talking, each phone conversation consisted of her asking "how are you?" I'd say "fine" and then she'd talk about herself for the next hour or two) so she doesn't know most of my friends now... but I can't contact anyone from my hometown, no matter how much I miss them, because if I do it's only a matter of time 'til they're playing me the ten crazy ranting voicemails she left them one day.

No matter what I do to keep away from her, lessen her ability to get to me, and cut whatever ties I have to her, it doesn't work. I feel like there's still some kind of tie to her on the energetic level, that none of my efforts have been able to sever (or even shield me from, very well.) Maybe it's because I was literally made inside her body, so I'm tied to her that way?

If it matters, her clinical diagnosis is Narcissistic Personality Disorder with some Paranoid aspects as well. When I'm around her, her energy field feels shattered and spikey; not strongly cohesive, if that makes sense. So I spent my whole childhood stabilizing her as much as I could -- and maybe that's part of why I can't seem to break the tie to her either? Whatever innate ability for energy work I have, I'm pretty sure I got from her (although she has no idea who my father is, so I don't know what I got from that line); she definitely has some ability herself, but in the hands of someone as unbalanced and vindictive as she often is, that's not a good thing.

Is it possible to break that tie to your birth mother permanently, if the situation justifies it?

Would a Cut and Clear spell be strong enough to do it?

Are there any complications in doing work to clear yourself of someone who has some ability themselves?

Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer...

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:51 pm

Good Evening, Ms Syd,
I am so devastated over what your mother does to you. What a TERRIBLE way for you to live your entire life.
The stress has got to be phenomenal and may even take a toll on your health. This worries me.
I understand that she's your mother, you love her BECAUSE she's your mother and you have a sense of obligation. That's normal behavior (on your part).
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is almost the same as a Sociopath/Psychopath (<--both terms used interchangeably: depending on which Psychiatrist uses the terms). And these people lack a conscience. Anybody is a target to be used by them and EVERYBODY is fair game to them (especially family members and those that feel guilt). Why? because it makes them feel more powerful. They get that temporary rush of power at anybody's expense. Only, it's akin to a drug: they need more and more and it never NEVER stops. The problem is that there's no cure for this. Science doesn't even know for sure if it's genetic, hereditary, or the environmental upbringing...they can only speculate.
I could go on and on about this but this is a Hoodoo forum. So, I won't. But, I do have some strong suggestions to help you.
You were right on about the Cut and Clear. Definitely do these spells. You will definitely think better and be able to develop a concise game plan. http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Then, I would HIGHLY suggest that you receive some counseling. You need this for many reasons: 1) you need to come to grips with the fact that your Mother's behavior will never change; 2) What your Mother is doing to you is HIGHLY illegal and you need to take legal action (counselor will show you how to do this); and 3) You need to be strong to take the legal action (again, counselor will help you through this).
Then, I would suggest some Banishing Spells. There are numerous spells on this website: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html and the products are here: http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Additionally, these type of people attract evil spirits. So I would definitely protect myself (if I were you) http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
If you're feeling "funky" even when away from her, let us know because you might also want to do some spiritual house cleaning and uncrossing baths.
I hope this helps you. It's a start.
And we all wish you the very best in your life and your future (which is time to start afresh).
PLEASE take care of yourself FIRST!!!
Our prayers are with you

Wandering_Jew

Unread post by Wandering_Jew » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:31 am

Thank you for the detailed reply, Miss Aida!

You're right about therapy being part of the answer to dealing with a narcissistic parent. I had an excellent therapist as a teenager who helped me accept that life isn't always fair, sometimes people get stuck in shitty situations that they really don't deserve, and it's best to concentrate on the things in your life that you can change. It helped a lot. I go back for a little more counselling each time I discover some other way in which my warped upbringing warped me as a person, which isn't always fun but it is necessary. 'Lay counselling' (i.e. talking to friends who have some understanding of these kind of issues) also helps a lot.

As for the legal side of things, that's unlikely to happen. Unfortunately police say "it's a family matter" and won't get involved, even when they're handed enough verifiable evidence that a stalking conviction would easily stick, if the stalker wasn't a family member. My best friend is a lawyer and has done everything she can to help me, but ultimately family ties are privileged over the law even by those supposed to uphold it; breaking laws against stalking is ignored because, "she's your mother, of course she wants to contact you and know what you're doing."

And yes, you're also right that the stress of dealing with her has taken a toll on my health, but that's a subject for some other time.

As for the hoodoo aspects of it...

Is there anything I'd need to change in the Cut and Clear spell on that page, to make it apply a family member instead of an unrelated person? (The spell says it's for a lover or friend, although the black walnut spell says it can be used for a family member.)

Is there anything I could do to increase the power of the spell, since the bond between mother and child tends to be a lot stronger than that between unrelated people, or even less closely related relatives? Or would that be a bad idea?

Or is Cut and Clear plus Banishing the traditional way to cut ties with a close relative who you need out of your life, i.e. the two combined provide the strength to remove a troublesome parent from your life?

Also, I'm new to hoodoo so I try to do one thing at a time. Would it be bad if it takes me a little while (like a few weeks) to do the Fiery Wall of Protection, after the Cut and Clear and Banishing work?

Sorry for all the questions; I'm still learning, obviously.

And thank you so much for your help with this. I would really like her out of my life, but having no contact with her for almost eight years hasn't been enough to do it; there's still some sort of connection there that lets her send horrible energy my way from time to time. At this point, I figure rootwork is more likely to break that connection than one more therapist, no matter how skilled. ;)

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:03 am

Hi MsSyd,

Miss Aida gave you excellent advice. Follow her directions in her post to you. She is an excellent advisor.

Follow the instructions to the spells she mentioned. They are like recipes, follow them. Especially since you say you are new to Hoodoo.

Also consider a freezer spell to freeze her out. http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I think Miss Aida was speaking of legal help in the terms of consulting an attorney. Most attorneys don't charge for a first time visit. Go see one for your own piece of mind. There are awesome attorneys who deal with this kind of thing every day.

As far as your mother goes, she is mentally ill. You can't help her. She doesn't want help or she'd get it. She has tormented you for most of your life. She has tried to destroy your career, your relations with your foster parents and your friends. This woman has already shown you who she is time and time again. I know its hard because it is your birth mother. I've experienced a similar situation with a family member. You have to be the one to cut the tie.
You've been a successful writer and you can be one again. But not as long as she's interfering in your life.
Please consider the following:
1. Do not take any calls, emails, texts, letters from this woman. Block her and do it now.
2. Cut it off yourself. Stand strong, ask yourself if you want to give your power, your life, your spirit to someone who is vindictive, mean spirited and a ghastly human being?
3. Get a reading. http://readersandrootworkers.org Ask for a reading and for a magical coaching session to help you with the spells. Find a reader you feel a connection with on the AIRR site. You can also call 1-888-4-HOODOO for a faster reading.
4. Continue working with your reader/rootworker to get this woman away from you and to get back into writing.
5. Not only is your birth mother mentally unstable, she is under the influence of negative energies who want to harm you and anyone else around you.
6. Do not underestimate her. You must cut this off and you must do it sooner than later. God has given you the gift of writing, he didn't put you on the Earth to suffer and to squander your talent.

I'm looking forward to seeing you reestablish your writing career!

Many Blessings!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

magicianness

Unread post by magicianness » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:45 am

Thank YOU ALL SOOOOOO much for the great advice. My mother came out to visit and it was REALLY EASY.!
Blessings!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:06 pm

MsSyd wrote:Unfortunately police say "it's a family matter" and won't get involved, even when they're handed enough verifiable evidence that a stalking conviction would easily stick, if the stalker wasn't a family member.
This puts me in mind of the Fiery Wall of Protection Spell Kit.

You could tweak that spell just a little bit to get the police off their butts and onto your side:
Fiery Wall of Protection spell wrote:Now prepare the 7 Purple Guardian Candles by carving upon them the names of 7 protectors. These may be 7 Saints, 7 people such as family members or co-workers, or 7 officials such as the Police, Fire Department, Child Protective Services, etc. -- or a combination of names from any of these three groups of entities. Dress the 7 Purple Guardian Candles with Fiery Wall of Protection Dressing Oil.
Use King Solomon Wisdom oil on them, too. Name those purple candles for the police and for your friends and loved ones who keep caving and passing on those nasty messages.
Fiery Wall of Protection spell wrote:Finally, prepare the Black Perpetrator's Candle. With a nail, carve his or her full name (or the "The Evil One") on it on one side and the words "Keep Away" or "Get Away" on the other side. Do not dress this Candle. Place it off to one side, outside the circle of Candles, on top of [her] photo or name-paper. Place the saucer of Graveyard Dirt next to [her] Candle.
Get one of those flat card-magnifiers (see picture below); dress it with Look Me Over oil and place it on her photo.

Dress your own candle and the angelica root with Look Me Over, too, as well as Fiery Wall of Protection. Image

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

scarlettrose45

Help with my father issues

Unread post by scarlettrose45 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:53 pm

hello , I am new to this forum and I am looking for help with casting a spell for my father issues. For a long time I have felt a void in my life without him. I won't tell the whole story of our relationship as it is so long , but i will tell the basics. My parents were a bad match in every way and had to put it mildly a nightmarish marriage. They divorced when i was just nine years old . My dad then moved across the country to stay with his mom . My father was always an alcoholic but hide it when my parents were married , or I was too young and naive to see it. When he came back where I was living to be near me he started drinking allot more and became emotionally and physically abusive . I could never talk to or rely on him . He would take me with him to bars when I was kid and I had to call my mother to come pick me up .Neither of my parents were really ever there for me , but my dad was absent because he kept moving back with his mother and then back to live near me. I was so lonely growing up . I was bullied relentlessly and had no friends. As if that wasn't bad enough, I would go to places like the grocery store or see parents at school with their children and my heart would ache when i would see a little girl with a loving father hugging her or being affectionate. As the years went on, his drug addiction got worse and he ended up hooked on pain killers as well as alcohol. When i did see him in my teens years he would be emotionally abusive and call me names and ask me for money .I wound up avoiding him because I couldn't take the abuse anymore. In my later teens he moved again to live with his mother this time for good. i didn't realize it at the time , but I was seeking out older men to try and fill that void I had from not having a relationship with my father.In my twenties I went to go live by him on the west coast and stayed with his mother .Moving to be near him turned out to be a grave mistake . Not only was he abusive with harsh words and cuss words, his mother was to me as well. He didn't really seem to want to reconcile he just wanted money from me that i had from a settlement I won. I was trying to be mature and settle the unrest I had in my heart and soul . I just wanted to try and reconnect , so I could heal myself. In the end ,however, I had to leave and return home because three dreams for me died at once. The first dream was to have a decent relationship with my father . the second dream was to live in California . The third was to be with this guy I was seeing at the time . All of those dreams died right before and I had a nervous breakdown.Heartbroken and in intense pain I returned to live with my mother. Anyways, my question is I want help with a spell to either help with our relationship or a spell to attract a father figure . Any help is much appreciated. Sorry if this post is too long .

Miss Aida
Re: Help with my father issues

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:58 am

Good Morning Scarletrose45,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum.
Your story is so sad and my heart goes out to you. I'm so very sorry that your life has been so tough.
My very first impression of your story is that your father is not going to change. Many of us,who have had tough relationships with our parents, keep wishing that: "The next time, it'll be different..." But, it NEVER is. They are who they are.
Obviously, he came from a family who is just the same. It's his upbringing and this is what he knows to be "Normal" for him.
I have 2 suggestions for you: The first being that you seek some professional counseling to help you to overcome this emotional turmoil and conflict. I am not a psychologist but I can tell you that if you don't, you might end up with a man who is EXACTLY like your father: Abusive. Do you really want that?
Our minds play tricks on us when we are not aware of everything that's going on in our hearts. And, this is why it is important for you to grasp and understanding of what is going on inside of you and to get control over it.
Additionally, it would be wise to have a member of AIRR assist you in your root work. The AIRR member can perform a reading, and can perform attraction spells to get the RIGHT MAN into your life. http://readersandrootworkers.org
I hope this helps.
I am praying for you.
PLEASE take care of yourself.

brthrchristopher

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:55 am

Hi Scarletrose45,
I agree with what Miss Aida wrote. You should seek counseling. Meeting with a therapist would be very beneficial, especially if you are willing to do the work the therapist recommends to help yourself.

You might do a simple blessing spell using a white candle, some Blessing Oil or 7-11 Holy oil, and a picture of yourself to bless yourself to help ease your mind and heart of the troubles you have experienced in your childhood. You might make it into an ongoing spell to help yourself as you move forward in life.

You could also hire lucky mojo to burn blessings candles for you

You might also make a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League to pray for you. Prayer is always free at the Crystal Silence League.

Choosing a rootworker from AIRR to assist you in all this, either to burn candles for you, or to help train you in doing the blessing work yourself can also be beneficial.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:46 am

scarlettrose45, that's way too much misery for one life.

You've gotten some good advice from Miss Aida and from brthrchristopher, so I have only a few things to add:
Miss Aida wrote:My very first impression of your story is that your father is not going to change. Many of us,who have had tough relationships with our parents, keep wishing that: "The next time, it'll be different..." But, it NEVER is. They are who they are.
I agree emphatically. You might want to read Robin Norwood's book, Women Who Love Too Much: When You Keep Wishing and Hoping He'll Change, to give you food for thought...
...seek some professional counseling to help you to overcome this emotional turmoil and conflict. ... if you don't, you might end up with a man who is EXACTLY like your father: Abusive. Do you really want that?
You may need to see more than one counselor -- the first one may not be a good fit for you, but keep trying.
brthrchristopher wrote: Meeting with a therapist would be very beneficial, especially if you are willing to do the work the therapist recommends to help yourself.
If you do notice a tendency to self-sabotage, you can fight it with Cast Off Evil, which will not only quell bad habits, but also send bad companions away.
You might do a simple blessing spell using a white candle, some Blessing Oil or 7-11 Holy oil, and a picture of yourself to bless yourself to help ease your mind and heart of the troubles you have experienced in your childhood. You might make it into an ongoing spell to help yourself as you move forward in life.
You could also do some spiritual work -- Say, a series of baths with candles and incense -- to attract a good counselor to you and to discern which one is best for you. Work with Clarity, Healing, and Look Me Over.

Also, St. Dymphna is the patron saint of mental healing, if you wish to work with her.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

scarlettrose45

Unread post by scarlettrose45 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:06 pm

Thank you everyone for your replies ! Miss Aida , I have been to more then a few therapists and haven't found a match . I have dated my fair share of men who mirrored my father in different ways and I am working on stopping the cycle that goes on for generations .brthrchristopher thank you I will have to try that spell you mentioned . I think that these issues with abandonment run deep and I have bipolar disorder, so perhaps i need a root worker to aid me . Thank you all for your help :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:18 am

Good Morning Scarletrose45,
We are all hoping the very best for you and are praying for you.
Hopefully, you'll also speak to the root worker about also helping you to find the right counselor for you ( as Miss Michaele had suggested)
Please take care of yourself.
We are here for you

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:43 am

Here is the link for the Crystal Silence League. We'll be praying for you!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Excellent, Papa Newt -- I don't know why I didn't think of that :)

Miss Michaele

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:48 am

It's all good, Miss Michaele! It was mentioned above and wanted to make sure there was a link available. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

libbinbelle

Unread post by libbinbelle » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:49 pm

What if you had a mother that hated you and used rootwork to try to:
1. destroy your marriage - found out later when my ex-husband and i compared notes year after the fact - we were talking about getting back together bcause we never stopped loving each other she told him "I burnt your clothes and worked on your picture"
2. destroy your son's future - found out later at a family reunion again he and I compared notes year after the fact things she said - "I burnt your clothes and worked on your picture"
3 told me the same thing, I lose things for no reason, I put it down and look right at it and can't see it, can't keep a good job, money home, family
this is not a health problem, I've asked.
My daughter and I keep trying to have a relationship, just when it gets going well and my life starts improving we keep having confusion and hurt feelings - again for no reason.
I'm tired of years of this

Washing house daily with Chinese wash, using green, pink, red 7 day candles for money, love road opening

I have a picture of mother and her old property, she's deceased, want to burn it over 35th psalm with jinx killer oil on it and burn dragonsblood incense over me my family.

Dont have the money for long term footwork - keep working on income work, dribbles in and out.

Any help appreciated, I'll do the work, just don't know what to do to make things get and stay better again.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Hello, Libbinbelle,
I'm so sorry. It's just horrible when one's own Mother has treated her children this way.
It's just a terrible feeing of betrayal that last your entire lifetime. My heart goes out to you
Just want to make sure that I have this right as I'm a little confused. Who's deceased? Your mother who put spells on you?
Are we talking about a live or deceased person who has continued to bring about bad luck for you?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Get an Uncrossing kit or at least some Uncrossing oil and/or a 13 herb bath. You might also try Tibetan Ghost purging incense.

http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html

There is also a book titled Ghost Symptoms: Break the Spell and Be Well that Lucky Mojo sells. It deals with ghosts of relatives that are causing trouble.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:10 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpu ... cense.html

There is also a book titled Ghost Symptoms: Break the Spell and Be Well that Lucky Mojo sells. It deals with ghosts of relatives that are causing trouble." Mama Micki.

I agree with what Mama Micki said.
The Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense would be ideal for this situation.

Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

poeticone

Unread post by poeticone » Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:06 pm

My mother is extremely negative. I do not live with her, but my boyfriend desperately wants her acceptance. She hates him though, to the point where I have not even admitted we are back together.

Basically he is tired of "hiding" and we are discussing marriage. He does not want the strain of "hiding" from her.

I have her hair (a lot of it, actually, from a hair brush she left when she came to visit) and am thinking a honey jar would be a good start. I need to sweeten her to my boyfriend more so than me, so I'm wondering if I should get his hair and mix it with hers in the honey jar?

I have influence oil. I think I need to get peaceful home and perhaps reconciliation (once upon a time she did approve of him?) Also, I'm thinking a white skull candle.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Poeticone, that all sounds good. This is likely to be a long-term project, though, so be prepared to burn a series of skull candles.

For the honey jar, I'd recommend some herbs (all available from Lucky Mojo, of course): I'd also recommend some close-contact work -- get your boyfriend to track Influence Oil into her house; sprinkle Influence Powder where she'll have to step in it (or over it: fold a pinch into a petition paper and tuck it under her doormat). Better yet, a gift of fixed food! If she's suspicious of homemade dishes, get a box of chocolates -- go someplace like See's, where you can pick out your own selection and therefore the box won't be shrink-wrapped. Then rub your hands with your chosen oils, lay them over the top layer of chocolates, and state your intent.

Do the same to the outside of the box, so that by the time it occurs to her to be suspicious, it's too late.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Brother Elijah Mose
Friend needs help with controlling mother

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi all,

My friend recently moved back home after graduating college. She's 23, and has always been kind of sheltered and dependent on others (she doesn't have her license yet, although she's working on it).

At college she was able to be pretty independent, but since she's moved home her mother has started to dominate her life -- she won't let her out to see friends except for church on Sunday and a few hours afterwards. Because she doesn't have a car, she hasn't been able to get her mother to take her job hunting (her mom keeps her busy with housework day in and day out) -- although they complain about her not having one yet! Instead, she's been forced to babysit her niece on the weekends and on weekdays to help prepare her mother's house to be sold.

She's now never free, and going crazy while her mom is on an emotional, downward spiral. At the same time, she can't exactly just "leave home" -- she's dependent on them for medical expenses related to juvenile arthritis.

Any suggestions for helping her?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Friend needs help with controlling mother

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Has she talked with her mother, well actually this should have happened before she returned home in terms of expectations, what she needed or expected from her mom to move forward with her life. She must remember this relationship did not start the day she returned home, it was ongoing. So first steps is to talk to her mother. Sounds like she may need some courage to do that, Curicible of Courage spiritual products are used to increase one's personal determination, courage, and bravery.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Friend needs help with controlling mother

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:57 pm

Obskultus, I agree with jwmcclin: Your friend definitely needs Crucible of Courage.

She also needs Peaceful Home -- and I'm tempted to recommend Boss Fix -- kind of "off-label," but remember the American children's battle cry, "You're not the boss of me!" Or maybe Influence would be a better choice.

If your friend gets dragooned into cooking, equip her with the complete set of Hoodoo Food booklets and a nice bottle of delicious, lovingly crafted, garlicky Four Thieves Vinegar. (I will never forget the day when they were making a batch while I was at Lucky Mojo. I wanted to drink it all!)

She can spike cleaning supplies with Do As I Say Bath Crystals (diluted in water for water based products, or dry into detergent powder or powdered cleanser).

You can find everything on the Lucky Mojo Complete Inventory page -- http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html -- and order everything right there. Most of the item titles are clickable, so you can read more about them while you make up your mind.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”