Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Anxiety Disorder Panic Disorder PTSD OCD

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: I Feel Burned OUT!! Help!

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 06, 2012 6:47 am

Well, you'll want to look at the reasons for why you're feeling burnt out for the best advice.

Are you overworking with not enough rest? In that case you may wish to work with Healing & Peaceful Home or Peace Water in order to help calm yourself and get some much needed rest. Are you just feeling lethargic and unmotivated? Then you may wish to work with Planetary Sun and John the Conqueror products in order to boost your energy levels, conquer obstacles, improve your motivation and confidence and "go-get-it"ness.

Also, if you're dealing with this chronically, you will want to see a doctor and get tested for things like iron deficiency, thyroid imbalance, and other medical conditions that can cause fatigue.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

baybay49

Re: I Feel Burned OUT!! Help!

Unread post by baybay49 » Sun May 06, 2012 9:12 am

Not enough rest is what i'm dealing with. I will get right on it with the healing , peace water and peaceful home products. Thanks a lot.

beautiful
Lazy Brother has been sleeping in unemployed for 4 years.

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:50 pm

Ever since my brother joined the navy and committed for the previous four years, it has left him unemployed, lazy and unwilling to do anything. All he does after his commitment to the navy now is his routine with playing video games in his rooms, and that's about it.

My mom knock all senses into him but he is not cooperating. I have Road Opener, Clarity, Commanding, Crown of Success oils.

Please show me the way to wake him up before it's too late. He's a smart guy and hardworking person.But now I don't know what happened to him. Sometimes I wonder if he's under any kind of spell. :cry:
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

nana664
Re: Lazy Brother has been sleeping in unemployed for 4 years.

Unread post by nana664 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:23 am

I don't have any hoodoo advice, but on the mundane level, your mom needs to put her foot down. It's one thing to be unemployed (lots of people are), but to sit around playing video games and making extra expenses for your mom, is unacceptable. He needs an ultimatum: look for a job or find another place to live. My son can't find a job, so he's expanding his education while ALSO seeking employment.

Some people need tough love.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Lazy Brother has been sleeping in unemployed for 4 years.

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Get some King Solomon, St. Dymphna, and maybe Jose Gregorio Hernandez products to use with that Road Opener -- because this kind of self-isolation and loss of interest in life can be a sign of depression -- which could be rooted in PTSD.

Google Navy PTSD -- food for thought.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

goalhappiness

Spells For Anxiety Disorders, PTSD & OCD

Unread post by goalhappiness » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:38 am

Can i dominate my own fears to lead to success using Saint Martha the Dominator? Im trying to start my own business, a cleaning maid service business. The only thing that is holding me back is the fear of success, rejection, succeeding. I really need some strength to over come all of this.

Also, i know that she helps single moms with limited finances. She also helps out with anything to do with cleaning and keeping a home. so i thought she would be perfect to work with her.

Should i be working with her and only her? or should i incorporate another saint ('s) that can help me with getting clients, and the BIG thing controlling my fear?

the last question is what prayer of hers should i be using?

(P.S. I'm using the dark Saint Martha) dark skin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Can i dominate my own fears using Saint Martha The dominator

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:35 pm

I would say, "NO." You are just thinking about the word "dominate" and trying to work it into an idea about removing or overcoming or moving beyond or triumphing over your fears.

What you're asking is SEMANTIC. That is, it has to do with WORDS.

A similar (but different) semantic query of this type would be, "Can i use Separation Oil to separate myself from my fears?"

Questions like these are all about word-play and not at all about concepts, structural meaning, or deep understanding.

Let's NOT look at this in terms of words. Let's look at it in terms of EMOTIONS.

You have a fearful emotion.

It may take the form of ANXIETY. You could use Tranquility Oil to soothe that anxiety.

It may take the form of feeling CURSED. You could use Jinx Killer Oil or Uncrossing Oil to remove the curse.

It may take the form of feeling UNPROTECTED. You could use Protection Oil to provide protection.

It may take the form of feeling AFRAID. You could use Crucible of Courage Oil to overcome fear and inculcate courage.

It may come out of LOW SELF ESTEEM. You could use Blessing Oil and Crown of Success Oil to increase self-esteem.

All in all, the usual prescription for a fearful emotion is to blend something calming and/or protective with something that evokes courageousness. Generally speaking Crucible of Courage Oil would be at least half of any such blend.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

star02

need to fix my life

Unread post by star02 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 pm

i dont know what to do with my life as things are not going the way i will like at my age, i have no friends, no job, i do a hobby but its not getting me much income, i havent been accepted into my ultrasound program so i have to apply again, i would really like to do competitive cheerleading as an adult but i dont have the finance to do it, i have not been in sucessful relationships where the guy has put in as much as i have, i would like to move out on my own, my family get on my nerves and not happy with anything that i want to do such as the cheerleading since no money is involve.

my biggest weakness is being impatient, no confidence and being negative.

i have root worker setting lights for job and just had a light set on a honey jar but because im so impatient as i havent got the photos of lights being set yet.

i had MISC set a uncrossing candle for me to remove any blocks, obstacles, crosses., hexes or jinxes and restore good luck in finding my life partner, my career and finances. Giving me a fresh, clean beginning. The report i received was:

There is a white, cloudy tint left on the inside of the glass, heaviest at the top and then clearing up about half way down. This is a sign of minor delays or obstacles. At the bottom of the glass is a small ring of unburned wax, pointing to some unsolved issue from the past that needs to be dealt with, but it looks like you have a good chance of reaching your desired outcome eventually. There are no herbs or glitter stuck to the side of the glass, which is a good sign, showing no distractions.

I've received wonderful advice on here to do honey jars, etc, but i am in not interested in practicing hoodoo as i am not comfortable with it and would like suggestions on what lights or custom lights i can get set for me so that i can finally live a happy life. i had about 4 readings already so im sure i dont need anymore an can't afford it.

thanks to all who are able to help me.

j82

Re: need to fix my life

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:51 pm

eh more will chime in im sure but I thought id give two cents on the matter. first if you are not comfy with rootwork then why do you get readings and set candles?

do you beleive in them or have second thoughts?

there are many candles a worker can set for you, but without patience it really dont matter. Your workers, and the candles all indicate that YOU need to spend time on YOU and fixing YOU before moving foward in these goals.

Do you pray to saints? What are you willing to do? This may help us give you advice, like will you light insense or will you take a bath with LM crystals.

Will you cleanse your home? Will you carry a mojo?

All can be produced for you but some like insense or bath you activly do. I ask because all can drastically help your cause without you being a practicer if that makes sense.

Products to look into and candles are van van, road opener, uncrossing, attraction, stop gossip (shut the family up), crown of success (for the schooling and job). also use a love candle to draw a good lover.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Not everyone is cut out to practice hoodoo for themselves.Many -- perhaps most -- form a relationship with a rootworker who will help when needed, sometimes over the course of years, sometimes only when there is a special need or a crisis.
catherine yronwode

star02

Unread post by star02 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:10 am

insence and baths i dont have a problem doing. I do need to be more patient and wait for rootworkers to show me the first pic of lights being set it would take some ease off me to know that the work has begin. How long does it usually take to get that first pic of the lights being set. I will look into the incense and baths that you have suggested. thanks so much.

rheacybele

Unread post by rheacybele » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:18 am

Hi star02

Unless rootworkers pecifically tell you that they will send you a picture of lights being set, most of them don't. I would ask and make sure that they will rather than you wait for something that isn't coming. Most of them send you reports after the candle finishes its run. If your rootworker is from AIRR - then rest assured your in good hands. All the best!

Blessings.

zenrez

Unread post by zenrez » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Wow, this thread really took off! Thanks for all the great advice! Love reading through all the stories and seeing the great responses!

Nigama

forgetfulness

Unread post by Nigama » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:40 am

I am always forget personal belongings, and look for them all the time. This behavior makes me nervous.

For example, I go to fab earlier about half hour, then wear the dustless-clothing. Then I forget the ID card, so have to take off the suit and went out to find it. And later I have to wear it again so I become late.

Last night I even have nightmare. want to run away from bad guy.I already succeed but go back to search for something I forgot. So I failed to run away ...T.T

Such things happen all the day. Now I am looking for my mobile phone.

Is there any spell can help? Can I order my dear stuffs stay with me?

Apollo Dark
Re: always forget personal belongings

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Nigama wrote:I am always forget personal belongings, and look for them all the time. This behavior makes me nervous.

For example, I go to fab earlier about half hour, then wear the dustless-clothing. Then I forget the ID card, so have to take off the suit and went out to find it. And later I have to wear it again so I become late.

Last night I even have nightmare. want to run away from bad guy.I already succeed but go back to search for something I forgot. So I failed to run away ...T.T

Such things happen all the day. Now I am looking for my mobile phone.

Is there any spell can help? Can I order my dear stuffs stay with me?

Hello Nigama,

Try using some of these products. Anointing yourself and praying for the changes your desire!

OIL-HOO-CRUC
Crucible of Courage Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-KING
King Solomon Wisdom Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Nigama

Unread post by Nigama » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:48 am

Thank you Apollo! I do need courage.

I have Solomon's spell and oil with me.
Before I get Crucible of courage oil, which paragraph of Bible would be help?
I read psalm 23rd every time I went into fab.

These two days I didn't forget stuffs, instead of, I become scared people. I though I just work harder then people will like me. I though I have courage to face everything alone. I am 33 years old now, but get into the emotion as a 8 years girl who without mother being with. :shock:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 pm

catherine yronwode

Nigama

Unread post by Nigama » Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:23 am

Hello, Catherine~~
thank you!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:46 pm

To return to the original problem of losing things: You can

• Work with St. Anthony,
  • Use Cast Off Evil products, since this is a bad habit,
  • Dress all your possessions with Protection products (so that nobody has an opportunity to fix you via your belongings)
  • And put Protection, Cast Off Evil and King Solomon Wisdom products in your laundry, cleaning and grooming supplies.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Nigama

Unread post by Nigama » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:47 am

Thank you, Miss Michaele.

have a Great day :D

J-Mo
Forum Moderator
Empath friend picking up husbands job stress

Unread post by J-Mo » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 am

Hey everyone, I have a friend who recently came to me with a problem. She is an empath and her husband has a very stressful job. Every time he comes home from a long day she picks up on it and then ends up as stressed or as tired as he is. I should also mention my friend has health problems and her husband is worried that the stress he is giving off will negatively affect her health. I don't want to do anything that could possibly create a rift between the two of them. I'm thinking cleansing baths for both of them and using peace water in the home. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :-)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Empath friend picking up husbands job stress

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 am

He could take a Tranquility bath or light a Tranquility candle to deal with stress. A Healing bath and candle would be good for your friend.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Thanks for the advice. Could i lay down powder over the threshold of his home so when he passes over it; he enters, but the stress stays outside? Do you think the peace water would help? i have some coming in the mail, I'm new to this but could i use the peace water in their home to create a good atmosphere and to ease the stress and strain? will pass on the info to them about the baths/candles. thanks again.

Laila

Unread post by Laila » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi, Crow,

Maybe your empath friend could do work to protect herself from unintentionally absorbing the stress and negative stuff from others, especially her husband. Van van seems like it would be helpful.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 pm

Laila: Agreed, most folks I have know who were truly empathetic tried to shield themselves in one way or another. The husband and the wife could work on the problem together and get some spectacular results, I believe.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MoonBreath
Re: So How Do You Shield Yourself?

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Joseph, what do your friends do? How do you shield yourself? Is it part of home protection? Do you bathe in something or carry something on your person? I feel like I pick up a lot of "junk" from others and would love to know how to keep that stuff from jumping on me.

I read on here somewhere that folks put Florida Water on the back of their necks and shoulders to clean off bad vibes and I have tried that ... but what other things can I do?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:55 pm

I have found that tranquility does wonders for stressful situations. You may want to begin with a cleansing followed by protection.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 am

MoonBreath: I take baths and use oils for this, yes. I speak with the deities that I work with for additional protection and luck. We cleanse our home with oils and incense weekly, at the minimum. We use Florida Water, Chinese Wash, Camphor Squares, Mirrors, etc. Basically, if you can make this part of your daily practice then it gets taken care of "automatically" as you go about your work. I am extremely sensitive to my surroundings and have found that since i have developed a routine that includes many products and works, I have been much, much more "shielded" as of late.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:00 pm

Thanks so much for the info everyone. I'm getting them set up with some cleansing baths and some incense and floor wash to cleanse the home. Then doing some protective and tranquil works. Brightest blessings everyone :-)

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:09 pm

Thanks for the replies JW and Joseph. I'll add mirrors ( facing outside ) and Tranquility products to my home cleansing to beef up protection.

NKWalker
Help, Not sleeping anxiety ridden!

Unread post by NKWalker » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:46 am

Within the last couple of weeks I have not been sleeping and have been having major anxiety attacks. At first I thought maybe it was just the combination of school (Full time Cosmetology student), and work. Then I figured well I changed birth control its a hormonal thing. But I'm beginning to really wonder whats up. Within the last week I have discovered that it is not only I who am getting sleepless nights and anxiety, but my boyfriend as well. We have tried the normal things, drinking calming tea before bed, not eating so late at night, flipped the mattress heck I have even taken a couple days of school for mental health days thinking maybe I'm just to stressed. But neither of us has been sleeping and its beginning to really eat at me that something else is up. If anyone has any idea's of what I could do. I'm just getting into the Hoodoo research and reading but I haven't really delved that far in yet. I'm worried that we are both just going to snap if we don't get some good sleep soon.

Also my income is rather low end at the moment, with school I get minimal work. I have some basic herbs/candles but nothing super fancy except jasmine tea.

Thank you ahead of time, and if this has already been asked about feel free to simply redirect me to another thread.
~I'm Hard Headed, but Lovable, Strong willed, Trusted, I'm Crazy and a Little Wild, I Am Woman!~

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Help, Not sleeping anxiety ridden!

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 am

Some other things you can try are limiting television viewing at night, especially television shows and movies depicting violence and disturbing images; cutting down on caffeine intake during the day, especially in the afternoon and evening; and using Tranquility products and lavender.

Bible passages that might help you:

It is pointless that you get up early and stay up late, eating the bread of hard labor, because God gives sleep to those he loves. Psalm 127:2 (CEB)

Stop worrying about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34 (CEB)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:10 pm

I think I remember a lucky mojo podcast where somebody recommended cut-and-clear products to help a hoarder separate from their things.

I also like the idea of cast-off-evil oil because I do think there is an addictive quality to hoarding.

(I'm a bit of a hoarder, and I get very overwhelmed when I start to try to take on the house. I'm quick to shut down and just tune out my environment. I'm not sure what the answer is, but I'm thinking crucible of courage might also help with the anxiety issues around getting rid of things.

Now I just need some "Do it Already!" oil. :)
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: I love a hoarder, and it's killing me

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 am

Cast Off Evil would be a good type of product to work on this as well what has already been suggested above. One thing I would invite you to consider, GoodLuckNatalie, is to break down the "taking on the house" into smaller and manageable tasks that build on one another to the ideal outcome. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Well hoarding is a form of OCD and as such needs to be treated by a medical health professional. To help him along in his quest for overcoming this health problems you might want to work with Healing, Blessing, Clarity, and King Solomon's Wisdom.

I would like to second the Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom. Help him to understand how much of a problem his hoarding really is. Good luck!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 am

Mama Micki has covered the practical side; now for one of the oldest tricks in the book: open a Bible to Psalm 91 and lay it under your bed. This is the psalm that says, "Though ten thousand fall at my right hand and ten thousand at my left, it shall not touch me."

Some people aren't comfortable with laying a Bible on the floor, so they put it beside their bed. I had a client do that and she told me that her persistent nightmares have all but disappeared.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 am

I like this. How about putting the bible between the box spring and the mattress?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:35 am

Sure, you could do that. Another verse from Psalm 91 which makes it even more appropriate for sleep issues:

Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, nor for the arrow that flieth by day.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 am

NKWalker: Some great advice given by Miss Michaele and Mama Micki. Both of these ladies are great with quoting The Word.

Nana 664: look at Miss Michaeles advice about The Holy Bible next to the bed.

I was recently in the home of a local client. She had a beautiful family Bible. A family Bible is important in the South. It used to qualify for official "birth records". That's how important it is. Anyway, this client had notes, and extra informational pages "stuffed" into the (it must have been 70-100 years old) family Bible. I said to her, "Look at what you are doing to the seams of this beautiful Holy book".

There is a lot of information in The Forum about The Holy Bible and sleep. Just remember that The Word of God is real. The Bible is a living breathing representative.

I am so glad that we have Miss Cat and forum Mods like Miss Michaele (also a member of AIRR) and Mama Micki and many more who can quote The Word!

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:26 pm

I have placed a glass of fresh water by my bed each night and in the am flush it down the toilet that helped with night terrors. as for anxiety, cat has a spell in her book to help relieve mental stress with all spice see pg 27 inHoodoo herb and root magic. last I say as a person who has anxiety, what helped me was learning about it, what causes it, the negative thought processes of it and seeking medical profession. I was at a point where I had 2 hours of sleep a day and felt like a weight was on my chest, my arms tingled from it. You may not like medicine as many dont but at a point you have to realize that a hollistic approach medicine, life changes, thought process and some hoodoo can be the trick to your over all success and better mental health.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Try cleansing your home with Chinese Wash and incense. I was getting woke up at night all the time - felt like someone was touching my face. It was driving me nuts! I cleaned the house with some Chinese Wash and Pine-sol, said the psalms, used incense - then burned white candles and sealed the doors and windows for protection. After that, I slept much better and whatever was waking me up was gone. There are instructions on how to use Chinese Wash and house cleansing here on the site. Give that a try, along with the other suggestions. It really helped me.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Some other things you can try are limiting television viewing at night, especially television shows and movies depicting violence and disturbing images; cutting down on caffeine intake during the day, especially in the afternoon and evening; and using Tranquility products and lavender.

Bible passages that might help you:

It is pointless that you get up early and stay up late, eating the bread of hard labor, because God gives sleep to those he loves. Psalm 127:2 (CEB)

Stop worrying about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34 (CEB)

I actually just read that part of [i][Matthew/i] yesterday and was about to recommend it.

For something you can get at Wal-mart, Chamomile tea helps one relax, as I can personally attest to. Lucky Mojo also sells Chamomile tea.

Another thing you can do is get a blue candle and dress it with Tranquility oil and pray to whatever deity you worship to help you. Or if you're secular you could write some kind of poetic spell that doesn't invoke a god or saint.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:10 am

Hi NKWalker,

in addition to the excellent advice in the thread above, once you've checked your sleep hygiene and worked with The Word, you could also consider try the following:

1-draw a warm bath prior to bed and spike it with a strong blend of lavender and lemon balm (melissa) tea. these will act both magically and herbally to soothe tension and draw in sleep. After the bath, massage your feet.

2-make a sleep pillow stuffed with hops, lavender and poppy petals (optional, but the petals are great if you can get them). The herbs will also help to usher in sleep.

3-make yourself a toast with ghee (or butter) and honey and then sprinkle it with about 1/8th of a tsp. of nutmeg. Nutmeg is a sedative in herbal medecine and brings good luck in hoodoo (particularly with respect to gambling). The honey sweetens you toward sleep in the rootwork world whilst in ayurveda it's an anyupan (vehicle, delivery method) which sends the herbs into the system better.

4-if you can afford a few products, Tranquility and 7-11 Holy product lines can help.

5-if the insomnia persists, make sure that you see a medical professional to ensure that there isn't another physical cause for the problem.

Blessings and sleep to you.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

NKWalker

Unread post by NKWalker » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:16 am

Thank you all for the wonderful advice. I finally broke down and began taking a sleeping pill until I could get some items together to do a cleansing. Will certainly try laying the bible under my bed as well.

I'm pretty sure a lot of the problem is the negativity at my school, and there really isn't much that I can do about it as a whole. I go to school with approximately 200 girls (cosmetology) and maybe three boys. I think there just ends up being to much estrogen and to much snippyness.

I may also try to find something to carry around with me to maybe give myself a little bubble of calm so that while I'm at school I can just focus on the work and get things done instead of dealing with the big mess of emotions that run rampant through the school.

Thank you all again :) I appreciate the information, and help given!
~I'm Hard Headed, but Lovable, Strong willed, Trusted, I'm Crazy and a Little Wild, I Am Woman!~

Paty9

Courage to Overcome the Fear of Driving

Unread post by Paty9 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:28 am

Hello !!

I would like to know which is the appropriate oil to use in order to conquer fear to drive?

My daughter's friend is learning to drive in a very crowded city. where people are very aggressive and not respectful of the transit laws, she is terrified but in this city, driving is a must.

What can she do or how can I help her spiritually?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Courage to Overcome the Fear of Driving

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:50 pm

I would start with Safe Travel products, add Protection or Fiery Wall of Protection, and maybe Crown of Success to bless her mastery of this vital skill and Crucible of Courage to help her feel mentally up to the challenge. .

If she's learning in her or her family's own car, she can draw eyes on the headlights with Safe Travel oil. The inside of the car can be dusted with the powders, dressed with the oils, washed down or sprayed with dissolved bath salts, or smoked with the incenses.

If she's learning in a car owned by a driving school, she can bathe with these products and carry a Safe Travel mojo.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:01 pm

NKWalker wrote:I'm pretty sure a lot of the problem is the negativity at my school, and there really isn't much that I can do about it as a whole. I go to school with approximately 200 girls (cosmetology) and maybe three boys. I think there just ends up being to much estrogen and to much snippyness.

Oh! Well, in that case, start wearing Boss Fix and Influence to work. Take a little spray bottle full -- you know, those "purse-sized" cologne spray bottles -- and put a few drops of those oils in with some Peace Water. Spray them in the bathroom, the supply closet, wherever EVERYBODY has to go.

I may also try to find something to carry around with me to maybe give myself a little bubble of calm

How about a mojo bag of basil, rose, bay leaf, and black snake root, fed with Tranquility oil?

so that while I'm at school I can just focus on the work and get things done

Crown of Success oil too, then.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: FEAR TO DRIVE

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:19 am

You can also try 9-herb bath for mastery and wisdom.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Fear of Public Speaking

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:42 am

I love thread resurrection. This gem of Turnsteel's is two years old, but too good to forget.

Turnsteel wrote:I had a lot of trouble with public speaking, which became a really big problem when I started college and had to give presentations on this or that for a grade. What helped me was a simple mojo.

Rather than paste the directions for this elegant and well-thought-out mojo, I'll just link the original post:

http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-overcome-fear-and-anxiety-and-increase-confidence-t11024.html#p61661

I just may make this for myself sometime!

Miss Michaele

country_girl

Interrogation/scared

Unread post by country_girl » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:43 pm

I'm new to posting, so here's the story. My ex-husband apparently received a package in the mail for his girlfriends kids. That has something illegal according to US Post Office. I just has a Postal Inspector come and talk to me, showing me a picture of this envelope. My problem, I have severe anxiety, diagnosed from a MD. I can't stop thinking about this, I have lucid dreams about this case and totally unrelated scenarios. I wake up and I don't even know if it was a dream or if it was real. I will sit there at work and my dream will flash in my head and I don't know what's happening. Did that happen,or was it a dream? I know I have done terrible things in my past, which I have spending years trying to forgive myself and move on with my life. I so scared that when taking the polygraph, that my dreams will interfere and I won't know what's real. Is this like a false Karma from my past wrong doings, which were not even close to something like this. I'm scared my ex is trying to set me up, which wouldn't be the first time. He and his ex-mistress tried to before our divorce court date. He has boxes of personal belongings that have hair,glasses with finger prints and so much more. Please help with oils, baths, prayers, spells, anything that will help me resolve my sins from the past and help me through this and just make this go away. :?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Integrated/scared

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 pm

country_girl,

You say you've been diagnosed, but are you receiving treatment for your anxiety? While you can do spiritual work to augment medical treatment, it isn't a replacement for that treatment.

If you feel like the weight of things from your past is a burden to you, now, you could certainly undertake a round of 13-herb baths, and maybe a good, thorough spiritual house cleaning. You could take a look at Lucky Mojo's Uncrossing spell kit, which has the components to take those steps.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

You can also post a free prayer request at the Crystal Silence League, and let the kind people there send you their prayers:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

It bears repeating that these steps are not a replacement for medical care. Do not neglect your health.

Best wishes, and Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 am

Great recommendations and I concur.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

country_girl

Unread post by country_girl » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Yes, I've been treating my anxiety for over five years,with therapy and pharmaceutical. It is helping, along with praying to become a stronger woman. But this has just escalated that feeling of everything that can go wrong, will. I've been lighting purple candles for power for myself. I can be more powerful, and not allow the thoughts to take over.

country_girl

Unread post by country_girl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:16 am

Oh my goodness, I’m so flustered I didn’t realize my spell check corrected my Interrogation into Integrated. Wow, sorry!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Interrogation/scared

Unread post by aura » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Hi country_girl,

the title is corrected! No worries!

LeannaReece

Amulets for Anxiety, Nervousness?

Unread post by LeannaReece » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:39 pm

I have been having some problems with nervousness/anxiety, especially when at work or out at the store, and I'm wondering if an amulet would help and if so, how should I go about finding one?
My question is essentially two-fold:
1:Can I make one or use a piece of jewelry I have? Or do I have to buy one?
2:If I make one myself, how should I bless it?

I have a jasper necklace with purple, pink, and green jasper that I was thinking of using, if that helps.
Do you guys have any particular rituals you use when blessing/making amulets and protection jewelry?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Amulets for Anxiety, Nervousness?

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Please see Saint Dymphna in link above.

another link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

Thank you and Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee
Last edited by Miss Tammie Lee on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

GoodLuckNatalie

Unread post by GoodLuckNatalie » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Thanks Papa Newt :)
*Pisces Sun, Sag Moon, Gem Rising*
fan of show, CSL member, happy customer, hopeful future student

LuckyLittleLady

Something to help with social anxiety

Unread post by LuckyLittleLady » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 pm

When I'm in a situation that involves being in a group of two or more people that I don't know, I completely shut down.

I'm going to an event in less than two weeks and I'm already anxious and nervous about it. It's an awful cycle of intense thoughts that I have about myself that I won't really get into. Lets just say there's a lot going on in my head. I'm going with a bunch of the boy's friends and I don't want them to think badly of me.

This is something that I've been living with my entire life and I'm so so tired of it. It's not something that affects my daily life in such a way that I can't function. But it's enough to cause sometimes major anxiety. Thinking about it makes me want to cry. I know I'm a nice person. Once I start to open up people really like me. I'm just desperate to skip the awful anxiety part.

I can't do anything major like burning candles for long extended periods of time.

Help?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 am

Hi LuckyLittleLady,

A combination of John the Conqueror and Tranquility products can be useful. Wearing the oils as your personal scent or taking a long bath with the crystals for two or three days prior to the event is one way to do it: http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html. Working the John the Conqueror spell kit is another: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-john-the-conqueror.html

In addition to this, you may want to consider seeing a therapist for a short while - particularly someone who does behavioural work. They can teach you how to cope with the anxiety and offer methods you can practice for that beginning part that's so difficult.

Blessings and Success to you.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”