Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Anxiety Disorder Panic Disorder PTSD OCD

appalachian_mama

Help Me Regain Mental Equilibrium

Unread post by appalachian_mama » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 am

My apologies if this post is not very succinct. I am really shaken and need some support. I have been reading a lot on the board and Ms. Cat's book. But, this morning I reached a breaking point.

I have been dealing with finding myself in an emotionally abusive marriage, where I am trying to protect my two year old daughter from the effects. But I am posting here because I need some quick advice about an incident this morning (just wanted to provide background for where I'm coming from).

I had to get up early to take my husband to the seminar he is giving today (we are on the road bc of his business), so I stopped to get some coffee. I pulled in to the parking lot, and went around to get my daughter out of the back seat. While I was taking her out of her carseat, the car door hit me in the back. I thought it had swung shut, but then realized the car next to me was PUSHING me and my baby into the car. When I managed to squeeze out of the door, I could see the lady next to me backing out. She did not even stop, she just looked at me and starting yelling. She was saying, "Go, Go!" I was just stunned. I couldn't believe she had just HIT ME AND MY CHILD! I stepped back and told her she had just hit us, and she continued to yell, as if it were my fault!

Here's the worst part: all I could think was, if I call the police, will my husband get mad and yell at me? Is the car damaged, in which case, my husband will definitely yell at me!!!?

I let her go and sat down in the front seat, just shaking all over.

I am on the road (like I said) and we will be on the road for a few more days before I get home and would have access to any products. Can anyone suggest anything I can do to help regain some equilibrium? I am already praying constantly to Archangel Michael for protection.

I also had a reading, and am trying to take that in and decide what it is really telling me. Any suggestions or white light are greatly appreciated!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Help Me Regain Mental Equilibrium

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:18 am

Hello, i am sorry to hear that you are going through so much stress, but as a complete stranger to your situation, what i got from reading this account was that your abusive marriage has put you into a state of protracted and associative fearfulness that is impacting your ability to deal with the normal enconters of life. The motorist who hit you was not your husband, and i, for one, do not see how her evident and obvious mental imbalance -- scary, illegal, and dangerous -- should have made you think of your husband. The association seems dysfunctional to me.

For dispensations of "white light," please go to the Crystal Silence League -- seriously, post your prayers for help there and we will pray for you.

To regain your mental equilibrium, try using Bay leaves. It is traditional to wear them in your shoe or under a hat for calmness and clear thinking.

You may need to leave your husband, if he really is emotionally abusive (and believe me, i know full well and first hand how bad such a husband can be, and i feel for you), but what you need first is mental flexibility and courage -- courage to confront and uphold yourself in the face of the road-raged woman who hit you, and courage to leave your husband, if that is what is to be.

For spells to leave an abusive marriage, read more here:

Spells to Separate From Abusive or Violent Lover or Spouse
spells-to-separate-from-abusive-or-violent-lover-or-spouse-t23432.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:37 am

In addition to Cat's great advice, you can also use Rue herb and make it into a tea with hot water. Add that tea into some warm water and bathe your head in it. That cools and calms your head and also removes any bad conditions.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Here is the link to MaryBee's recommendation (http://www.herb-magic.com/rue.html).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

prayerandwill

Panic Attacks

Unread post by prayerandwill » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:12 am

Is there a particular spell or oil that would help ease panic attacks? Or even just combat anxiety? I've looked a little bit at Tranquility, but I was hoping for specifics, if anyone has any ideas? Thank you. =)
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Panic Attacks

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:24 am

You need to see a health care profession. Tranquility and Healing products could help you also, but are not a substitute for medical care.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Mezan
Spells to Stop Obsessive Neediness in Relationships Love

Unread post by Mezan » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:54 pm

I've realized that I'm needy in my relationships with men. Though I'm generally confident and secure, I have an intense fear of loss and rejection (from childhood) that often makes me act in ways that push my partner away. How do I get rid of this self-sabotage? I'm primarily interested in more basic candle spells since I'm still learning, but I'm open to any suggestions you may have. Which vigil candles could help with this? I'm sick of having this get in the way of something potentially good and am determined to remove it from my life completely.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Stop Being so Needy

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi Mezan,

The type of behaviour you're describing, as you mention, often comes from long-standing issues often stemming in childhood. Many people have successfully moved through and beyond this and you can as well. Generally speaking, seeing a psychologist or taking part in a support group for the purpose can help to back up your intentions in the magical world. There are also a number of excellent self-help books on the subject (you can PM me if you're interested in titles) which can give you some great strategies. But it's important to address the mundane while you work the magic.

In the vigil candle world, a run of three candles (burn each type until you get good clean burns) can work nicely:
1 - Cast Off Evil on your neediness and self-sabotaging relationship traits
2 - John the Conqueror on your neediness and self-sabotaging relationship traits
(1 & 2 can be burnt simultaneously. Once you get a clean burn on them, then go to #3)
3 - Power to increase your self-confidence and personal strength

A good candle spell you might want to try is the following (it's a variation on a few other spells including the Cut and Clear). You'll need:

- 7x 4'' black altar candles
- a 9'' jumbo purple candle, a purple taper or white female figural candle
- a small Queen Elizabeth root (or root chips)
- a small John the Conqueror root
- a small Master root (or root chips)
- a small lodestone & a packet of magnetic sand
- a purple or red flannel bag
- Cut and Clear oil
- Cut and Clear incense
- Cut and Clear bath crystals
- Power oil
- Power incense
- 9-herb bath

Begin at least seven days before the new moon, on a Saturday if timing permits. After the sun has set, take a bath in the Cut and Clear bath crystals washing downward from head to toe, shoulder to fingertip. Let yourself air-dry when you are done and keep a small amount of the bath water which you will throw into a crossroads, throwing it toward the west. Return home without looking back.

Light some Cut and Clear incense. Take a piece of paper and make a long vertical line down the center of the paper. Now write a list of all the traits you wish to get rid of in your relationships on the left. On the right, write down the trait you wish to have instead of the one you are getting rid of. Draw over the line down the center of the page, separating the two lists, with Cut and Clear oil. Cut the paper apart carefully along the center line so that you now have a ''good list'' and ''bad list''. Put away the good list in a safe place for now (under your pillow or in a bedside table works well).

Take the bad list and fold it away from you, in two. Turn it counterclockwise and fold again. Repeat until you have a small packet that you will place under the candles as they burn. Every time you fold the paper, say ''I Cut these behaviours from my life, they are no longer necessary.''

Carve ''I banish these traits from my life'' into each of the black candles. Anoint one with cut and clear oil and burn it over the folded petition paper with a sincere prayer to be freed from the behaviours which serve you no longer. Repeat the candle and incense burning every night for seven days, once the sun has set until all the candles are used up and the moon is finishing its waning cycle. On the last day, as the candle approaches the end of its burn, take the list of bad traits and burn it to ash in the candle flame. Take all the spell remains, wax, ash & incense and dispose of them in a crossroads, returning home without looking back.

Now the first day of the waxing moon, take out the list of good traits you are bringing in and rise before sun-up and brew up the package of 9-herb bath while reading out loud each of the new behaviours that you are inviting into your life. Again take the spiritual bath, this time washing upward from foot to head and fingertip to shoulder. Air-dry and keep some of the used bath water to water your house-plants with, or to throw in your front yard. Once that's done, you're ready to begin.

Light some Power incense. Carve your full name into the purple pillar candle and the list of traits that you have on the petition paper. Anoint the candle with power oil. Mark it with 9 pins into sections. Place it at the center of the altar or work space.

Now roll the list into a small cylinder, toward you, after having once more read the list of qualities you are going to bring into your life. Tie the cylinder closed with a piece of red or purple string, securing it with 9 knots. Smoke the petition in power incense.

Anoint each of the roots with Power oil. Behind the candle place the Master Root. To the right of the candle place the John the Conqueror root. To the left of the candle place the Queen Elizabeth root. Place the rolled list of qualities under a small saucer, in front of the candle, and place the lodestone over the saucer. Tell the lodestone that it's job is to attract the qualities in the list it keeps safe. Feed it with some magnetic sand.

Light the candle and burn one section. Repeat the incense and candle burning every day, for 9 days, until the candle is completely consumed. Every day, once the candle is lit, feed the lodestone with magnetic sand and tell it that its job is to attract the qualities in the list it keeps safe. Always work in the morning with the clock hands rising, or light the candle right before sun-up.

On the last day of burning the candle, as the burn approaches its end, heat the flannel bag gently - inside and out - over the candle flame. Place each of the roots around the candle in the bag. Place the lodestone, covered in magnetic sand in the bag along with the petition paper and a lock of your hair. Pray into the bag, speaking your prayers to manifest the qualities you've descriped in the rolled list. Close and tie the bag, anointing it with Power oil.

Bury the left-over candle wax and incense ashes from the spell in your front yard or in a potted plant. Wear the mojo on you everyday, anointing it with Power oil once a week.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Stop Being so Needy in Relationships Love

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:18 pm

In support of Aura's recommendations, here are links to
1 - Cast Off Evil (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html)
2 - John the Conqueror (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-john- ... ueror.html)
3 - Power (http://www.luckymojo.com/power.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:04 pm

aura, I just wanted to say that that's some strong work you prescribed, lady! :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:45 am

Thanks Mary!

vmadone

Re: Spells for Depression, OCD, Panic Attacks, Anxiety Disorder

Unread post by vmadone » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:45 am

Yeah I was having major breakdown due to tension of having a new job. I can't have a good sleep and keep on worrying about tomorrow.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Miss Aura,
The above spell you posted just blew my socks off !! Wow!! I am definently going to work this spell on myself. I would also like to work this on my love interest but using a doll baby. In terms of the bathing, would I soak the dollbaby in the bath or dab the water on the doll bay.

Thanks in advance for your response

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:46 am

Hi BlakPrincessUK,

You don't need to soak the doll-baby, but it should be submerged in the water completely. Using a plastic dolly or a wax effigy would be best.

Blessings.

Kiki

Spells For Anxiety Disorders, PTSD & OCD

Unread post by Kiki » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:10 pm

We will say-oh forget it, it's me----I have been through-let's just say a , a couple nasty situations in life...I have done regular therapy, EMDR, meds, a combo, meditation, and thought I was good to go...and it recently jumped back to bite me-BAD. Can someone please, please, PLEASE HELP me? I am willing to try almost anything (watch those loopholes!)...I'm sorry to bother y'all. Just-so tired, and-and other things...I thank you kindly.

Blessings,

Kiki

j82

Re: Spell-Casting to Help Relative or Friend with PTSD

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:39 pm

I know lots of post are about different techniques. Really magic is not a fix all for a situation via mental health or love or enemies work meaning we need to do stuff in the mundane world as well. There is no one glove fits all to these situations, and rootworkers are like doctors they look at the symptoms situation and make work recommendation based on each person. I know a lot of books and websites say do x y z and done! If it was that easy we all be cured! really it is work on physical emotional spiritual level. So making a plan should consist of attacking at all levels. Use magic to help proper diagnosis, use blessing and healing products to keep you strong and work through them, use cast off evil and fiery wall to protect you from other attacks, regularly cleanse the home and yourself. Pray often protective psalms. Go to a counselor or therapist and talk about it and take proper medicine for the cause. Be honest with friends family and loved ones while going through a down turn (which is normal) so they can be a support for you... this is my recipe of success. Cognitive Behavioral psychology also helps because it stops the trigger which is what the post above mentioned, stopping it and thinking of something else. So again I hope the advice helps in accepting you will have down times and fall, its ok, you can use magic to help and make those connections to assist you, even protect you, but you also need to seek medical professional help at the same time.. its a holistic approach we are attacking it at all sides.

Francey_Kat

Unread post by Francey_Kat » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:39 am

Hi Kiki,

As other posters have mentioned, there is (unfortunately) no quick or one-time fix for trauma - it's very nature is to be unpredictably reactivated from time to time. Taking care of trauma then, is a bit like prayer.

Try to do supportive practices regularily, using a multifaceted wholistic approach that deals with it's effects on the mind, body and spirit. This often can mean different helpers in tandem at the same time, such as a rootworker, doctor, therapist, etc, depending on your needs, preferences and resources.

Personally, I like somatic psychology and art therapy - but everyone needs to make up their own healing "toolbox" of what works for them. In addition to the other great suggestions made previously, I wonder if "Rose of Crucifixtion" products might be beneficial? They can be used to heal fear, which is often a key part of PTSD.

http://www.luckymojo.com/roseofcrucifixion.html

There are also lots of good resources on trauma online, try searching PTSD in wikipedia for links.

Francey

Miss Aida
Re: Spell-Casting to Help Relative or Friend with PTSD

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello, Francey_Kat ,
Wow! GREAT suggestions!
Thank you!!!!

divinedaughter
Re: Fear of Public Speaking

Unread post by divinedaughter » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:35 pm

Turnsteel

The link posted above does not lead anywhere. I hope one of the moderators can correct this and somehow re-post the thread or at the very least the instructions for this mojo.......I too, like Turnsteel, am having a horrible time with anxiety surrounding my need to give oral presentations for school. I desperately want to overcome my fear so it can no longer hold me back! :oops:

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Hello,

I am sorry, but I cannot find this anywhere!

On this page, Miss cat says that you can call(or e-mail) the shop and they will custom make a Mojo Hand for you: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

But, take a look at this page anyway. I am thinking about Fear Not to Walk Over Evil Mojo hand:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fear-n ... -evil.html

Again, please accept my apologies for not finding this link

Take care

Miss Aida
Spells For Panic Attacks, Anxiety & PTSD Questions & Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Reason: Post no longer needed

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Reason: Post no longer needed

Bewitching redhead
Re: Panic Attack and Anxiety

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:45 am

ConjureMan Ali

I have two questions for you (actually I'm open to advice from ANYONE regarding the second question).
1). I've had a very rare/unusual type of panic disorder my entire life associated w/death- even as a child.

My second question and the real reason in which I came here for advice, is that now my daughter presents w/the exact same thing.

Any advice on what I can ASAP to help prevent this and/or rid her from it?

Thank you guys so much in advanced for any bit of info you think might be helpful!

Miss Aida
Re: Spells For Anxiety Disorder Panic Disorder PTSD OCD

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:04 am

Hello, Bewitching redhead ,

I am sorry but I have edited out all of this Medical information.

We are not physicians.

If you have already seen a physician (as you had stated), maybe it's time to se someone else?

It really sounds like both of you really need to see a different Doctor.

My advice to you is to read all of the posts on here and take the advice of the quote that you have us). And use out healing products: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Please take care of yourself and your lovely daughter

Bewitching redhead

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:16 pm

I really wish you wouldn't have done that! I posted it bc I felt it was pertinent to the situation. I know you're not physicians and I also know the first thing people will say is go to the Dr. Well I have a degree in psychology, as does my brother.... So I obv have a good "grip" on it, and for that matter I've seen several drs over that 20yr span (as I had previously indicated before your edit). When I tell you that my medication does in fact, work fairly well at prevention for me, but I don't want my 9yr old daughter on sedatives and/or mood stabilizing drugs, how is that not pertinent?!

I'm so upset that you did that. It took me a long time to type it out even though it wasn't super long and the info provided was extremely important regarding the context of the question.... Not to mention you took out my question specifically aimed at Conjure Man Ali!!! I'm baffled.

I apologize if this is above your head and/or you think editing my post was a good idea. It seems mean spirited (especially since you read the whole thing) and frankly I might be done here if this is how this forum is now moderated. I have always gotten great advice in the past from moderators and admins...but wow ok. Smh

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi Bewitching Redhead,

I don't know your situation ... but I will throw out my two cents on spirit interactions and panic attacks and family members.

From my own experience: 1. Yes ... there can be a connection between parent and child and a particular spirit.
2. Yes ... spirits and / or entities can trigger panic attack like symptoms. 3. Cleansing, prayer, and building up the person's aura/protection ( in whatever way works for you ) can help ease the situation.

Without knowing any more about your particular situation ... I really hope this helps you and your daughter.

Bewitching redhead

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:18 pm

Thank you so much! Yes, I suspect it would have been incredibly helpful if you knew more about my situation- but someone thought those details weren't important. Or can't discern that I wasn't asking for medical advice bc I HAVE the proper medical advice and/or treatment (not to mention a pesky little degree in the aforementioned field).

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:01 pm

Hello, Bewitching redhead ,

Your post had a lot of information that we can't address.

We have healing products and we have suggestions for Saints to pray to.

And we also have to be very careful to insure that if any of the clients problems are medical, that they seek the proper medical attention rather than just telling them what products to use.

You have posted many concerns under the category of Anxiety Disorders, Panic, PTSD, OCD. You had also stated that your daughter was being affected with similar ailments. This sounds like it could be a hereditary problem. Again, we can't address these type of ailments.

I did not edit out anything with any emotions other than protecting you from disclosing detailed medical information and protecting the Lucky Mojo Company.

I understand that you had stated that you had seen a Physician but, we have no proof of this. Surely with your degree in Psychology, you can more than understand the legalities here.

You were given a link to the healing products and am not quite sure what else we can offer you.

Bewitching redhead

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:33 am

You are protected from HIPPA laws for a plethora of reasons- First and foremost bc you don't have any names. There was no actual reference to any specific medications, drs, detailed treatments, where I live, etc. that could be misconstrued.

Other replies in this thread alone telling others to seek medical advice for specific ailments CAN actually be contstrued as giving out medical advice if we're being technical regarding "legalities". Like yours to me-
'It really sounds like both of you really need to see a different Doctor". You actually gave more of my medical info than I did in my post, bc I never said my daughter saw a physician/doctor, since this just happened two nights ago!

Also, I volunteered the info personally, as have many people in all the extremely detailed and grahpic info I've read on this forum concerning other issues like rape, abuse, etc. There are more posts in this thread and others w/more personal info than I provided! This is different from a legal perspective how exactly?

This entire thread is about Anxiety/Panic Disorder/PTSD/OCD....If there was really a risk for legalities then what's this thread doing here in the first place since you believe it's not within your realm of legalities?

And yes, I am most certain that nothing I wrote put LM at any risk for any legal repurcussions. My posting the info constitutes consent. You might not be able to determine if I've been to the dr., but ironically that's not the legal issue you claim it is. Giving unwarranted medical advice could possibly be construed as such, but I wasn't asking for medical advice. And yes, anyone suggesting any type of medical treatment technically constitues giving out "medical advice"

You also edited out my direct question to ConjureMan Ali that had nothing to do w/any personal medical info. I specifically made sure to share that I am/have been treated for this for 20 something years, bc it's possible that it's NOT medical- per my response/question for ConjureMan Ali that you deleted. You also deleted the idea I had regarding the skull candle and LM supplies I already have.

Sorry if this comes across as salty, but there was so much more info I posted other than "medical history". That leads me to believe that you didn't really read it all, or made a personal judgement and decided delete most it, despite the other relevant personal info.

What I was looking for regarding help are some possible ideas for conjure work that I could do for her for the time being....what type of products could I use, what type of methods could I employ, etc. I don't really see that as being too difficult to discern or too much to ask, do you?

Reason: See admin

Bewitching redhead

Unread post by Bewitching redhead » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:08 pm

Ok seriously? You deleted my post again and sent me a warning saying that I was "attacking" you?!! I did no such thing thing and you know it! I actually cleared a few things up. Fortunately I have a screen shot so I know you can't say something like this about/to me that's not true without proof. Regardless, it def seems like you're the one w/the issue.

There was nothing I posted in any way, shape or form that would have opened LM up for legal issues in either of my posts, as I pointed out in the previous post you just deleted. Are you going to delete this too bc you were wrong about that?

It's good to know how this forum is apparently being run now. It's sad bc I've never had a problem here before and always received good help/advice. Oh wait- that's also bc my questions weren't edited out.
Oh well, good day to you.

Reason: See admin.

cookies

Unread post by cookies » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:36 am

What would you advise for being unable to let go of the past?

I have done a lot of self healing work related to an incident where I was treated unfairly and have healed a lot of the anger/shame/fear, but there is still some energy lingering. I no longer feel as anxious, but there is some struggle with the negative memories and self talk. I think about this incident more often than I would like.

I read psalms, take spiritual baths, pray, use crystals and say affirmations. It has helped, but I still feel a bit frustrated. I have been working a lot on my self worth and belief system.

I think I will write and burn some angry letters. Other than this, what else should I do?

Thanks

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:55 pm

cookies, have you been including Cut and Clear baths in your work? You could also sprinkle those letters with Cut and Clear Incense Powders before you burn them.

To increase self-esteem by proving yourself to yourself, I like to recommend King Solomon Wisdom combined with Crown of Success. You could get a Crown of Success mojo bag and some King Solomon Wisdom Oil to dress it with from time to time -- or the reverse; a King Solomon Wisdom bag and some Crown of Success oil!

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:16 pm

Bewitching redhead ,

This forum is for guidance on hoodoo and specifically LM products, it is run by LM and paid for by LM. This is not a public forum, they have the right to delete any information that violates the terms. I am sure it took you a long time to type out the situation, that however is one of the problems, this site is not to read for people, to specifically heal and handle their situations, its for clarity and quick questions, or new information on the subject. IF you want a detailed reading with detailed information then go to a reader and get it. Also leaving specific messages to specific workers does not mean they will read it and/or respond. The forum is run by many amazing people at LM who do the job of answering and such. If you want Mr. Ali to read for you then do what everyone else does and set up a reading, pay him and have a reading. Writing rude and condescending messages back to the moderators is not helping the cause either. Threatening to leave a website used to help people with a specific product does not help you either! In general look into healing, also look into all heal, another product great would be fiery wall of protection.

cookies

Unread post by cookies » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:56 am

Thank you MissMichaele :)

I will try your suggestions

cookies

Unread post by cookies » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:16 am

MissMichaele wrote:cookies, have you been including Cut and Clear baths in your work? You could also sprinkle those letters with Cut and Clear Incense Powders before you burn them.

To increase self-esteem by proving yourself to yourself, I like to recommend King Solomon Wisdom combined with Crown of Success. You could get a Crown of Success mojo bag and some King Solomon Wisdom Oil to dress it with from time to time -- or the reverse; a King Solomon Wisdom bag and some Crown of Success oil!

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

I am working with the saints on a goal at the moment, and am on day 3 of my novena. Can I work with cut and clear supplies at the same time, or should I wait?

I am not a seasoned practitioner so I don't want to hinder myself in any way

Thanks

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:47 pm

cookies wrote:I am working with the saints on a goal at the moment, and am on day 3 of my novena. Can I work with cut and clear supplies at the same time, or should I wait?

If your saints are helping you let go of a troublesome situation or thought pattern, I think you could add Cut and Clear to your work.

If the Cut and Clear work is a different project, your power of concentration is your only limit. If you don't have the mental space for two spells at once, wait on the Cut and Clear; or do it as a separate spell if you wish to start now.

Folks who do rootwork for others almost always have several spells in progress at any time.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

cookies

Unread post by cookies » Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Thank you MissMichaele

Ruby74

Anxiety/Shyness, Self Love, Confidence & Charisma

Unread post by Ruby74 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have read the topics on Self Esteem/Confidence, Depression Disorders & this topic on Anxiety, and have compiled all of that useful information into my questions about coming out of my shell.

First, I should say that I am an introvert and I am bipolar, two things that I cannot change & do not want to change. I am trying to pull myself out of a fog of depression, I have a therapist & am on medication for bipolar disorder. That said, I need extra help with self love, making new friends & coming out of my shell.

I'd like to be able to literally let my hair down & dance like I used to without being overly aware of myself. I've missed plenty of opportunities & watched people & things pass me by because I lacked the "umph" to take ahold of them. I have consciously made bad choices because I believed I didn't deserve any better (I have moved past that but I don't want to revert to such unhealthy behavior ever again). A contradictory thing about me is that I can be very forward when it comes to what I want, but I am notoriously unable to take the second step.

I like the idea of doing a honey jar on myself. Bathing in oils and wearing oils as a scent is another great idea but I am sensitive to smell. I like the idea of burning candles & mojo bags the most.

I've listed some of the herbs and oils mentioned in all three forum topics related to mental health/self love. Which of these herbs & oils are the most appropriate for a mojo hand or candle spell in my situation & are there some that are better than the ones I have mentioned?

Angelica Root
Queen Elizabeth Root
Deer's Tongue
Solomon's Seal
Yarrow
Marjoram Leaf
Hops
Allspice
Rosemary
Benzoin
Althaea
Five Finger Grass
Myrrh
Frankincense
Blessing Oil
Crown of Success Oil
Come to Me Oil
Attraction Oil
Bewitching Oil
Crucible of Courage Oil
Road opener Oil

Calmness/Inner peace, eloquence, charm/charisma, confidence & clarity are qualities I'd like in myself, along with protection, and I need new people around me. My life needs a complete overhaul but it has to start with me.

What color candle would I use or what color mojo bag.

I'm on a budget so I cannot go all out.

Thanks,

Ruby

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:54 pm

Hello, Ruby74 ,

If you are just looking for mental health and self love, I would not use Come to Me Oil, Attraction Oil, or Bewitching. I would, however, use the Blessing, Crucible of Courage, Crown of Success, VICTORY and Healing. AND Road Opener.

The only herb I wouldn't use from this list is the Orris root.

I hope this helps.

Wishing you the very best and I love your attitude about yourself and where you want to go with this.

Ruby74

Unread post by Ruby74 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I included "Attraction," "Come to Me," and "Bewitching" because they were mentioned in the topics discussing confidence & making new friends.

Of the oils you listed, which three you would recommend over the others? Maybe four. I don't know that I can get all of them at this point in time. Blessing & Road Opener and another?

- Ruby

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello, Ruby74,

In that case, I would use the road opener first.
Then, the Healing, Blessing, Crucible of courage, and (if you can afford it) Victory.

Take care

Ruby74

Unread post by Ruby74 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Ruby74 ,

I would also include all heal. You are doing everything you should for your condition and that is great! Also consider psalms or prayers to help you. I would also consider taking normal spiritual baths and cleansing the house. You will be surprised at how much our mind collect and leave laying around, a bath does a great job to help cleanse that away so it does not effect you. I love van van, and chinese floor wash.

Ruby74

Unread post by Ruby74 » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:12 am

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I have been smudging with white sage because currently, that is all I have, but I will look into Chinese wash too. I'm also taking sea salt baths until I can place my order next week. Thanks for all of your great advice, you've been so helpful.

Ruby

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Hello, Ruby74,

We are just so happy that you are taking a stance t improve your situation.

Very proud of you

Take care

Twyla
trichotillomania - hair pulling

Unread post by Twyla » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Ok, this is a weird one. For the past four or five years I've had issues with pulling my hair out. It isn't just random pulling, I basically have to feel each strand and pull the ones that don't feel right. I have been told that it is a form of OCD, and that there is basically nothing that can be done to help someone stop. Some people keep shaving their heads to try to stop the habit, but I'm not doing that. I've gone through phases of not pulling as much to not being able to stop all day. It is related to anxiety, which I have issues with, but I also do it without even realizing it, like when reading. I really like doing things myself and learning, but I want this to stop so badly I would be open to whatever would be strongest and increase the likelihood of working for me, including hiring a rootworker.

When I get paid (not sure when, hopefully within a month if everything works out in my favor) I plan on getting a reading done because there are many different issues I'd like to work on in my life but want to know the most important areas to focus on and how to go about it the best way. Regardless, I know that I want to work on this specific issue immediately. The case may be that I need to wait until a reading so I can be told what should be done overall, including with this, but I'd like to start in the right direction before that if possible.

I'm putting together a small order right now and *trying* to keep it under $50 until I can place my large order after payday, so are there any items I should get right away to help with this in the meantime? Such as specific herbs, oils, candles, etc? I'm not looking to buy a spell kit this order, but so far I have a few to be added in my next.

Currently in my ever changing shopping cart:
-Attraction Oil
-Return to Me Oil (maybe - I have a honey jar going and thought this might be good for the candles)
-Road Opener Oil (maybe)
-Psychic Vision Oil
-Van Van Oil (maybe, mine is running out but I don't know if I 'need' it asap)
-a bunch of 4" candles I need. My local shop charges $1 EACH for those things, so dumb
-charcoal disks
-saltpeter (maybe)

Thank you for any advice

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:19 pm

Twyla ,

As you mentioned its a psychological order and first and formost should be addressed with a doctor or professional. Do not use magic, hoodoo , rootwork etc as an exception to seeking professional help. Praying to God the Father and asking him to help guide you to a good professional is the best and only advice I can give. I really hope you seek it, then after when being treated you can come back and talk about work to keep the progress up or help you along.

Twyla

Unread post by Twyla » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:28 pm

I have talked to psychologist and they are the ones who said that there is nothing that can be done for trich. I was given some anxiety meds as that is all that they could do, and of course, it didn't work. Like I said, people resort to shaving their heads to so they have no hair to pull and HOPE that eventually they can grow it back out and the urge will be gone. This isn't something that can be talked out in therapy, there is no wonder drug to take that stops the behavior. So you are basically saying that I'm stuck with it.

edit - Some people claim to have just used mind over matter to stop. I haven't been able to, because if I could just STOP obviously I would've by now. I would think that there would be something in hoodoo to help control the urges or give me the strength to mentally stop it.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Hello, Twyla ,

J82 is absolutely correct.

But, I would also recommend that you try the healing products and tranquility products alongside therapy (but not as a replacement for therapy)

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Take care

cookies

Unread post by cookies » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:37 pm

I took a break from my writing work because the feelings cropped up and I found it hard to deal with. The feelings of shame, anger, fear, feeling wrong, and humiliation would crop up and I felt anxious.

I have been praying and reflecting, and feel ready to let go. Aside from writing, would the Black walnut bath be sufficient? I feel drawn to a cleanse. I am also looking into cord cutting.

Any advice is welcome :)

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:44 am

Hi cookies,

You can do the black walnut or you can do cut/clear. Another suggestion maybe just a good ol'fashion hyssop bath.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Many Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

cookies

Unread post by cookies » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:59 am

Thank you for the advice! :)

brownbeeca

Trichotillomania (Compulsive hair pulling)

Unread post by brownbeeca » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:04 pm

I had trichotillomania (I pull my hair and eat it) for 15 years. I want to know what spells and kits I need to use to rid of this? I tried to get others to do it for me but it has not been successful. I guess I need to do it myself.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Hello, brownbeeca,

Have you sought medical treatment for this?

May I ask your age, please?

Thank you

brownbeeca

Unread post by brownbeeca » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:44 am

I have but nothing has been working. Meds don't seen to work or something 27 is my age

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Hello, Brownbeeca,

I would also recommend that you try the healing products and tranquility products alongside professional therapy (but not as a replacement for therapy)

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Now, his doesn't work overnight. You have to be persistent and consistent with these spells and products

I pray this helps

Take care

wraithklewn

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:49 pm

Hi All.

I'm looking for some recommendations of spellwork/herbs for a difficult situation that i've not really dealt with before or know how to proceed with. It concerns a friend of mine that has BPD. (borderline personality disorder) whom is not seeking treatment nor recognizes what she does is wrong or hurtful. For those that dont know what this is it is a particularly nasty self hating and self destructive illness with characteristics of irrational fears and thoughts, emotional disregulation with maladaptive coping skills and black and white thinking.

This friend has essentially "split me black" seeing me as all bad. And for things i have not done to her personally. There is no point in trying to talk with her because that will only cause her to become triggered and rage at me and also potentially take unmerited "punishment and revenge" against me.

What id like to accomplish is for the friend to not be in this state of "splitting me black" as an all bad person any longer. What can i possibly do that may help towards this goal? Any help is greatly appreciated.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:32 pm

Hello, wraithklewn,

Wow, what a sad situation.

You are so special for caring a much as you do.

I would recommend 2 white skull candles. One to represent you and one to represent your target.

Since you are a grad, you already know how to baptize and inscribe the candles and petition papers.

On her, I would put 3 oils on the skull: Clarity, tranquility, and rose of crucifixion. Insure that you have extra clarity oils on the areas of the senses: eyes, ears, nose, etc. I wouldn't get hung-up on healing because this isn't the purpose.

www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-rose-of-crucifixion.html

I would have her face your candles which would have Peaceful home (YES, it's good for more than just the home. You will represent peace to her), and magnet. That way, she's attracted to your because of the peacefulness that is on you)

www.luckymojo.com/oil-magnet.html

www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

Have them face each other, and as often as possible, tell he what a good person you are (and you know what to say).

Just my thinking on this.

Wishing you the very best with this dilemma

God Bless You for your caring soul

Take care

blessedb333

Re: Panic Attacks & Anxiety

Unread post by blessedb333 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi All :)

I've been gradually experiencing panic attacks and anxiety while driving (most especially the highways and multiple-lane roads), for about a year now, the worst episode being in March of this year. This also extended to when I was walking to cross streets, taking the escalators, and being on balconies. It has decreased somewhat, where I have started to develop coping strategies. I also started seeing a therapist. But I barely drive now and would like to resume as it's one of my favorite things to do and so I'll be able to pursue work opportunities. For the most part I am bound to think that this is a "me" thing as there are no other signs to suggest that it could be anything else. So, I'm wanting to do a simple tea light candle spell. The moon is waning now and it feels like a good time. My question is if there is any spell/oil/process in particular that you all could recommend or advise that I include? I was thinking about using a pencil to write my intention on a piece of brown paper bag, folding it and putting it in the tin under the candle, perhaps anointing the candle with a little oil, and once it burns, burying it. I've only done candle work one other time with a seven day, so I am looking for a little insight as to what kind of working will be most effective.

Thank You everybody :*

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Hello, blessedb333 ,

Wow, what a war you are going through. I am so very sorry.

During the waning moon, you would want to use banishing products to banish the anxiety attacks.

www.luckymojo.com/banisihng.html

I would do this on black candles

also, an ammonia jar spell could help tremendously:

www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo-ammonia

And here is a page on how to use oils:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

When the moon is in waxing, you can use Crucible of Courage:

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

I pray that all works out for you and that you conquer this

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”