Re: Spells For Anxiety Panic PTSD OCD Hair Pulling Nail Biting

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 am

There are some helpful tips in this thread:
going-through-a-bad-phase-for-a-long-time-t8923.html
Thyme can help with the nightmares:
http://www.herb-magic.com/thyme.html
Tranquilty oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html
I am glad you mentioned that he has been receiving some type of medical treatment.
It is very kind that you want to help him.
Try if you can, not to be too consumed with him and his problems. There is a reason I'm telling you this. Sometimes the problems of the ones we love the most that we reach out to help can completely take on their own ball of negative energy. (that is another reason why I directed you to the first thread). Regular cleansings and protection is also highly recommended. If you think you are too close or before it gets any worse you might wish to also consider a reading and some magical coaching or back up work with a member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck to you and your brother in peace.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 pm

I would recommend that you try both healing and blessing products on him.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-blessing.html
I would also recommend that he do a series of 13 herb baths:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
Finally, he would probably benefit from a formula that will help increase his mastery, luck, strength, vitality and ability to deal with all the drama, I like HJC:
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:40 pm

AmaSarah,

I hate to admit it but I am prone to some of those same conditions! I am currently trying to make a Big Change in my life. I got to benefit from you asking your question about your brother, and I thank you for that!

Thanks to Bri and TripleThreat for the great advice and links...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 pm

thanks so you both! I have a couple of those so can get started on something right away...

Joseph, I am glad to hear I could help! Good luck to you! to both of us, actually. haha.

Sally Ann
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sally Ann » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:43 pm

I love the fragrance of Healing Bath Crystals. I got them for a bruised foot, to make a foot-bath, but they smell so wonderful, I now use them to de-stress, without an injury.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Dress his bed with a bit of Healing and Clarity oil and dress his hands with John the Conqueror Oil while praying the 23rd Psalm and the 3rd Psalm.

Both of these will help deal with anxiety and combined with John the Conqueor will give him the mechanism to deal with his stress and the problems he is facing.

Before bed have him drink some Chamomile tea that you've prayed over which will help him relax and let go. The John the Conquer helps people really have the tools necessary to control their life without the insecurity of becoming a control freak.

When you get the time order Moon and Sun products. At night dress a white candle with Healing and Clarity oil and a blue candle with Moon products and let it purn on his picture. At sunrise burn a yellow candle dressed with sun products.

This will help soothe his anxiety and help him overcome his night terrors.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:23 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote: When you get the time order Moon and Sun products. At night dress a white candle with Healing and Clarity oil and a blue candle with Moon products and let it purn on his picture. At sunrise burn a yellow candle dressed with sun products.
I really liked this suggestion Conjureman. I can see many different applications where this can be used.
So thanks for sharing.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:04 am

Excellent suggestions, thank you. I knew I was on track with those products but just didn't know how to apply them.

and svarthyndan, I think you're right. I'm sure a lot of people can benefit from some of these stress reducing, power enhancing techniques.

LOVLEE
Newly Registered

Unread post by LOVLEE » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Greetings,
I believe a spell was put on me and my x to break us up. He is with another, the one I believe who placed the spell on us. I have tried to move on with my life, if he is not on my mind then she is. I have a reading schedule for later this month. I am new to the forum and was browsing and seen some suggestions on cut and clear. Is it possible for me to use this method to cut and clear myself of this person obsessing my mind?
Thank you in advance

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:56 pm

A cut and clear should get this person off your mind, but a reading would open your eyes to any other factors at play that may need to be addressed

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Hi, you can read about cut and clear here: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Your reader will be able to advise you further on what you can do to cut the connection between you and your ex and between you and this other woman.

good luck!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:30 pm

@Loveleehuq....yes! CUT && CLEAR would be the way to qo, you can also work with REVERSING work if he is tryinq to JINX over you and your ex, and if you are sure your JINXED, do some UNJINXING WORK as well, and then PROTECTION or FIERY WALL of PROTECTION from him!!!!

Wish You Thee Best! :D
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

LOVLEE
Newly Registered

Unread post by LOVLEE » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:52 am

@LadyDawn thanks, I have a reading schedule for later, at the end of this month it seems like a long time coming. @AmaSarah thanks for the link. @ TBanks91 I TRULY believe she has put all kinds of spells on my x and myself so many strange things & strange messages have happened. I have reversing work it's on the way. I will surely take your advice on the cut & clear and firey wall of protection! (Is it from him or from her?)
Thanks to you all!

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

I drive a school bus, and I was wondering if there is anything I can do, a charm or spray or something, I can use on my bus to help calm the kids and make them less wild. I do everything I can to keep them in line, but keep having problems. I was thinking if I could bring on a calming energy to the bus, and maybe use something to ward of that evil eye some of those middle schoolers cast would be nice.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:05 pm

You can spray Peace Water
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

creek

Unread post by creek » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Riding a school bus is a priviledge not a right. If students can't behave in the bus, they will lose that priviledge and their parents will have to drive them to and from school. Acting wild in a school bus ( yelling, standing up, arguing, fighting) is unsafe and puts all students, and driver at risk. The rules on propper bus behavior is written on students' agendas and schools' websites. So, students know their behavior is unacceptable. Your school administrators will help you solve this problem if you document what is happening. You should follow these steps: Step 1: Get the name of the students who act wild in your bus. Write their names and describe their unsafe behavior. Make sure you write the dates each behavior occured. Step 2: Talk to the Dean or Assistant Principal about it, show them your notes. They will take the following steps. First, they will tell students their behavior is unacceptable and give them lunch detention. Then they will call the students' parents notifying of unsafe behavior. Second, they will assign bus seats to the problem makers. Wild students will sit in front of the bus together with less wild students. Third, if same students misbehaves again they will lose the bus for a week or two. They will also not be able to participate in fun after school programs and dances for a while. Good luck!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:16 am

I agree with jwcclins advice, you can start of the work with some cleansing if you like before working with the peacewater. You could cleanse the bus with some bath salts dissolved in water and spray that. Or some Chinese Wash.
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

You can also look into the Commanding products, they would help give you that authoritarian power so they listen and obey, when you tell them to calm down. You can carry a mojobag and/or dress the buss and/or wear the oil on your body.
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

Lucky mojo carries many good charms against the evil eye one would be the protective blue bracelet shown here
http://www.luckymojo.com/evileyebracelet.html

But you can look through the page on charms and see what you like.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

That charm can then be dressed with a protective oil and/or smoked in protective incense while praying. I would recommend Rue oil, other options would be Fiery wall of protection or Protection.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-rue.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:27 am

Creek, I do all those things, but the kids that cause the most trouble on my bus are on it (thankfully) for the shortest time. Plus, when you are hauling 71 children, they are behind you, and there's multiple issues amongst them, it's hard to catch, even reviewing the videos afterwards.

I like the idea of the "command and compel" oils (so they will listen) and the peace water. I actually have peace water on order. Thanks for the advice :)

kymike78

Unread post by kymike78 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 am

MojoMama, maybe you could use some of the Commanding sachet powder and maybe even Essence of Bend Over sachet powder on the steps of the bus. That way all the kids would have to step in it as they got on in the mornings. You might try writing the names of the problem kids on a piece of paper and doing a shoe spell.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:33 am

kymike78 wrote:MojoMama, maybe you could use some of the Commanding sachet powder and maybe even Essence of Bend Over sachet powder on the steps of the bus.

Hold on there. I would have strong reservations against using something as powerful and degrading as Essence of Bendover on children. Many people reach for it automatically because it is so strong, but they do so with out a full understanding of the formula. Essence of Bend Over came into use first among house keepers to turn the table on there employers, it has a strong desegregating effect on people, it is dominating and can be more then a little mean. So I strongly suggest that Essence of Bendover not be used in this case, they are after all, children.
HRCC Student #1559

kymike78

Unread post by kymike78 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:49 am

Turnsteel wrote: Hold on there. I would have strong reservations against using something as powerful and degrading as Essence of Bendover on children. Many people reach for it automatically because it is so strong, but they do so with out a full understanding of the formula. Essence of Bend Over came into use first among house keepers to turn the table on there employers, it has a strong desegregating effect on people, it is dominating and can be more then a little mean. So I strongly suggest that Essence of Bendover not be used in this case, they are after all, children.
That's a good point, Turnsteel. I just automatically assumed the kids causing trouble were older - like in high school and old enough to know better. MojoMama, I think Turnsteel is absolutely right about holding off on that one.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:20 am

I agree with Turnsteel as well; go with the Peace Water; Commanding/Compelling angle. Also look into Do As I Say

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:34 am

I agree with Turnsteel as well; you don't want an additional problem; go with the Peace Water; Commanding/Compelling angle. Also look into Do As I Say

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:41 pm

Peace Water all the way. Sprinkle it around the bus and anoint yourself with Commanding oil to give you more authority in your bus. You can even get a Commanding Mojo hand and dress it with oil to give you the respect you deserve.

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:39 am

Thanks guys. The high schoolers on my bus are actually the least of my problems (there are only a handful of them). It's the elementary students, mainly. They're slowly coming around. The middle schoolers are starting in with spring around the corner, though. Thanks for all the great advice.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 am

My brother has now reported three consecutive nights of peaceful, undisturbed sleep. It may not seem like much but this is a huge success considering he hasn't had a single full night's sleep in months.

I think we're on to something. Thank you!

coyalxauhqui

Unread post by coyalxauhqui » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:56 am

I've been working on managing my own stress; one thing that has been working for me is burning an orange candle dressed with hyssop and lavender oil once a day during a moon hour and reading Psalm 37. I spend that hour either doing some spiritual reading or just meditating on releasing my stress and drawing in peace. You could probably add other oils, like others have mentioned, but this has been working for me!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:01 am

I am most pleased to hear that AmaSarah

RowanPendragon

Unread post by RowanPendragon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:10 am

Hi everyone! I'm hoping someone might be able to give me some ideas about what I can do with this tricky situation. At first I was starting to think that I needed to some work for success or maybe to try and hone my attention because I've been very distracted lately but I'm starting to think that the problem is a fear of success.

So the situation is that I am a writer and a professional reader and healer. That all sounds nice except that I haven't been doing any real "work" for a while. I write my blogs and I do all that sort of stuff but I'm not doing things that actually are leading me to any level of success in my field. I am currently working on the second draft of a tarot book which I have a May 1st deadline for and I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to get it done. I keep feeling like terribly distracted and I feel like every time I sit down to write and I look at the first draft I keep feeling like everything I've done is awful. I am actually starting to think that it's an issue of being afraid of success as well as failure.

So I'm not sure how to attack this. I feel an issue of fear and issues with seeing things going well too and things getting to where I would like to them be. I have a honey jar for success which I haven't lit a candle on in some time but I was planning to do that again starting with the full moon this weekend. But was could I do to address these issues of fear?

Any thoughts would be most helpful!
Thanks!!
Rowan

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:08 am

Crucible of Courage is a lovely product for helping you conqueror fears. You can also consider Cast Off Evil for helping to rid yourself of the fears and negative self-talk that often goes along with self-defeatist patterns.

You could also think about doing a John the Conqueror spellkit to help you break through those obstacles, and strongly empower yourself.

Use Moon and Mercury oils to aid you in your writing work - it will help you tap into those intuitive sources of inspiration, and express them smoothly and effectively.

Do some Road Opener work to complement the above work, and help open the way. You could also consider Van Van for this cause.

And certainly some Sun and Crown of Success products used for your various projects would be a nice boost.

So there are many different directions that you could go with this. You could certainly consider having a reading and rootwork consultation with an AIRR worker so they can help determine exactly what is going on, and how best to remediate the situation. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Hope that helps!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

RowanPendragon

Unread post by RowanPendragon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 am

Thank you! That does help give me some direction. I have a Road Opener candle and some Road Opener oil so I can certainly work with that. I have a few different Crown of Success items as well but the oil I have is really not that great (it's old) so I'll get more of that too. But I think the Cast Off Evil idea is thing that I was really missing. I'm going to look into those things too.

Thanks so much! I think I'll be able to get something together that will help from that. :)

rivahcat
Newly Registered

Unread post by rivahcat » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:49 pm

I have been with a man for 6+ years, one who I knew in high school and reconnected with those 6+ years ago. At the time, I was divorcing, and due to my poor credit I had to take a small, cramped apartment and put literally 2/3 of my life in storage, where it remains.

He's a good man, loves animals, tender and sweet... but he is a hoarder. He hoards lots of what I consider trash (it's not dirty, food-stained stuff, but things like milk jugs and empty cat-food bags and pieces of wood and bicycles he's salvaged from the trash with the intention of fixing but never does... you get the idea).

I don't even have enough room here for MY stuff, let alone this garbage he insists on keeping!

Also, I get no real help with expenses other than groceries (sometimes). Yeah, I know I should be making him pay his way, but he does have some serious and debilitating health issues. I've asked him to look into going on disability, as I believe he'd qualify and the income would ease things for me. So far, he hasn't made a move.

He's allergic/sensitive to EVERYTHING, it seems, so I can't burn incense or candles, wear sachets or perfumes, etc.

I've looked at Cat's Cut & Clear spell, but I need a way to do this without the odors.

I'd appreciate any and all input on SOME way to either get the relationship straightened out or to end it.

Thank you in advance!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:15 pm

Well hoarding is a form of OCD and as such needs to be treated by a medical health professional. To help him along in his quest for overcoming this health problems you might want to work with Healing, Blessing, Clarity, and King Solomon's Wisdom. Since you can't do much work at home because of his sensitivity, think about having MISC set lights for you.

If you are familiar with Catholic Folk Magic then you might want to work with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez and St. Dymphna.

Finally to get him to help with paying for things Cleo May and/or Pay Me candles set by MISC would be the way to go.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:56 pm

In addition to what ConjureMan Ali wrote You could also use cast off evil products to help him.

For the candle burning, have you tried burning freestanding beeswax candles dressed with a little conjure oil?
You can always clean the house with infusion of herbs, that doesn't normally give much scent. Same for making baths, if you use dried herbs many of them have very little scent.
Dressing clothes with a pinch of bathsalts can also be done without much scent.
Mojo bags doesnt smell either. If he is very sensitive feed the bag with whiskey.

You can also fix a picture of him in a frame, placing herbs in a packet behind the photo inside the picture frame.
If you want to work with incense, you can burn it outside.

You can work bottle spells.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Make sure you store all supplies that has any scent in tight glass jars.
If you buy Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic by catherine yronwode, you can read about many different tricks that can be worked without using scented products.

But for him to get good help, he probably needs therapy and perhaps medication. If he refuses that I understand your need to do a Cut and Clear and move on with your life.
Since you are struggling what decision would be best for you, you might want to get a reading from a reputable reader at AIRR.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:41 am

I agree with all of the above.

I think that you definitely should get a consultation and/or a reading FIRST. This way you are getting some personalized attention for your specific situation.

For the time being, I think it would be very helpful to work with saint dymphna in order to help get him some practical counseling advice. If he still does not want to go to counseling then perhaps you can go on your own to see what you can do to help the situation. YOU need someone to vent to as well about what is going on. So feel free to get some helpful and practical help from a mental health professional.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

I would definitely agree with a clarity and king solomon wisdom candle to help him get some HELP for the hoarding situation. In addition, cast off evil may help but often hoarding is more than just a bad clutter habit.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 am

starsinthesky7 wrote: In addition, cast off evil may help but often hoarding is more than just a bad clutter habit.
I find that Cast off Evil is useful in more instances than bad habits, and had no intention of suggesting that hoarding was only a bad cluttering habit. In the same way that an eating disorder is also more than bad eating habits. Or Alcoholism is more than bad drinking habits.There are several layers of reasons why I would use Cast off Evil when dealing with these types of issues. I find it helps clear away what is making the client cling on to the evil presence or disease. It helps with the guilt and shame that helps maintain their condition.
But generally when I work with disease of any kind I do treat it as something that needs to be removed with products such as Cast off Evil as well as working with drawing work such as Healing and Blessing. Especially if there is mental/psychological disease involved.

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:33 am

When I was new to spell casting. I was an atheist. and magic just seemed like a bunch of mumbo-jumbo that I tried out of fun and to spite my mother. It's a long story, but

background:
Eight years ago, my ONLY friend in school was a wiccan. I was scared so I did research on Wicca to learn what it was about. I was just only doing research. I was interesting, but had NO INTENTION of doing it. My mom have been keep track of the websites I was looking at. and she was like,"I know that you have been looking at that witchcraft, and I'm going to expose you for the witch you is. and I wash my hands of you. [blah blah blah.]" So, although I had no intention of doing any magic at all. Because of my mother's big fat mouth, I ended up casting spells. If she were to allow sleeping dogs to lie, I would have probably never gotten into magick.

So, yeah. I started doing magic for fun, research, and to spite my mother, but I didn't believe in that "nonsense." So, I casted my first spell for laughs following the instructions from websites completely. I casted each and every night. Believed. and forgot about it. Forgetting about it was EASY since I didn't believe in that "nonsense" anyway. Then, I saw results. But I thought that it was just a coincidence. So, I would practise again, then I would forget about it, and I would get results again. But NOW, I know that magic is REAL. and I have a problem with obsession. I can't let it go. and I believe that is the reason why my spells aren't working. I am so worked up that my spells aren't working. I think about the spells I cast NON-STOP day and night. Constantly OBSESSED with the spells I've casted. So, I'm looking for advice or a prayer to help me forget or to stop being obsessed. So, if you know an angel that could end obsession, then it would be GREAT for me. and yes, obsession has always been an issue with me. Always. I always had obsessive issues. esp. when it comes to love and hatred. I tried to do affirmations to end obsession, but that hasn't worked. I think it's in my sign. My Mars is in Taurus, which does explain why I become obsessed with people I either love or hate. How do I get rid of it?

And don't worry, I may have gotten into magick for the wrong reasons. But now, I'm 22 years old and I'm happy to be a pagan. I'm here because I'm an eclectic pagan and I view us as brothers and sisters of the pagan path. :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Well hoodoo is intimately tied to Christianity so most of us are actually not pagan.

For your situation I suggest Clarity and Tranquility products to help with the obsessive thoughts. If this is a reoccuring issue in your everyday life you might consider speaking with a medical professional.

Also regular prayer with a simple white candle with the above products can fo a long way. Prayer to your Guardian Angel to take away your anxiety can help as well.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:31 pm

As recommended by ConjureMan, Clarity spiritual supplies are designed to put an end to confusion and unknowing; for insight and true vision. (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html)

Tranquility spiritual supplies are designed to a draw peaceful, soothing scent for calmness, gentle thoughts, and quietude. (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:03 am

If you are comfortable petitioning saints, then you may wish to petition St. Dymphna to relieve your obsessive thoughts. She is the patron on those with various forms of mental wellness challenges and nervous disorders - obsessive tendencies would certainly fit under her area of expertise. LM carries a full line of St. Dymphna products that you can use to petition her, and bring her positive influence into your life.

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Thank you all. I am comfortable talking to Saints and Angels. Yeah. The current Angel I'm talking to is helping me with my obsessive thoughts. I find myself being less and less obsessive. So, talking to spirits really do help a lot :)

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:33 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Well hoodoo is intimately tied to Christianity so most of us are actually not pagan.

For your situation I suggest Clarity and Tranquility products to help with the obsessive thoughts. If this is a reoccuring issue in your everyday life you might consider speaking with a medical professional.

Also regular prayer with a simple white candle with the above products can fo a long way. Prayer to your Guardian Angel to take away your anxiety can help as well.

I psychologist told me that I have anixety disorder. Another psychologist told me that I have a problem with over analyzing and over-thinking. But I'm in a money situation. So, now I'm looking for a cheap doctor. I was supposed to see a psychologist last year, but they changed their phone number. I was given a new number that doesn't work.

But so far, the prayers to Dymphna and my Angel are working. I've been doing this for 3 days and have noticed that I have become less and less obsessive. Not completely, just a good amount, tho. and I have lots of white candles. I would keep it as a daily prayer and continue to see a medical professional.

choice01

Unread post by choice01 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:07 am

Hello,

I really need help....it's like my mind goes a million miles per hour. I am a very smart person and I will be receiving my Masters degree next year 2012. The thing is, my mind goes a million miles per hour and I cant focus, therefore, I have been job hpping for years. The jobs I get, I dont like because they are not fulfilling. I feel that they are beneath me and I quit. I do not like living like this because I have realized that I have not gotten anywhere in life. I move from place to place and I dont have stability in my life at all. I really want stability, a nice job, and most importantly a home where I grew up. I keep moving to the city, but I will prefer to remain in the Mississippi Delta with family. I'm really lost. I prefer a job dealing with Education. I received a Bachelor degree in Communication and I will soon have my Masters in Adult Education and Development. You would think with all this I will be able to land a job easily, but NOT!!! I want a stable career I enjoy with stability. Also, I screwed my credit up big time and I really want a home. Any suggestions to get approved for a loan. I felt that I had to leave because of the job situations there. My husband and I relocated, but we are both homesick. Any suggestions? Please help

choice01

Unread post by choice01 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:21 am

I already know what company I will like to go through to get the home, but I want to wait until my lease is up in Texas first and thats not until next year. Is there anything I can do for the meantime to sweeten the company to me so by next year I can get approved for the home? I will start doing workk in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:41 am

When I read your posts...I felt there were some characteristics of perhaps ADD or ADHD. And yes there is adult ADD, but I wont go into too much detail about that. I know we can't give medical advice here nor can we diagnose but you may want to consider looking into that. And if this has been going on for quite some time is another factor. I believe its always good to just go and at least talk with someone in counseling so thats something you may want to do in general. But I would consider that as in addition to doing a bit of rootwork to consider why you act this way.

Now I would get some clarity oil, peach tree leaf, sage, king solomon wisdom oil, flax seed, mint, and john the conqueror chips. You should hollow out the bottom of a white skull candle, dress the candle with clarity oil and king solomon wisdom, and then put in the remaining ingredients inside the bottom of the skull candle. Melt wax so that it stays in. You can hollow out the actually skull part of the candle as well if that is easier. Prepare your petition and put it under the candle, and state psalm 23.

Also, you can make yourself a mojo bag as well, and dress it with the oils. Or a king solomon of wisdom mojo bag may be sufficient as well.

choice01

Unread post by choice01 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 am

Thank you! Let me be clear, the jobs I choose are jobs that i know I don't like! I pay attention and I do finish what I start in other areas. My problem is getting a job I enjoy doing and moving. The only places I have moved between is Texas and Mississippi. So because I did that I have ADHD and I need to see a mental health specialist, Really? Thanks for the input, I guess!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 am

Please, in the future try to title your posts in a more informative way? What you have now doesn't really say anything about your question. Also this belongs with your other post (million-miles!-t12949.html) which also has an uninformative title, hopefully a mod will merge the threads soon. It makes everyone's life easier if you post questions surrounding the same situation in the same thread.

That said if you want to keep them sweet to you, you should do a honey jar or a sweet jar on them. You can read about honey jars/sweet jars/sugar jars in the thread for them here : honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

I do hope that helps :)
HRCC Student #1559

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:24 am

I think it was because you stated twice that your mind goes a million miles per hour and also that you cannot focus. The products recommended above will help quiet your mind and calm your nerves so that you can focus.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am

I agree get a honey jar going with some alfalfa, and five finger grass. You can add some money drawing herbs as well or money drawing products along with pay me products.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Sorry I didnt mean you have ADD or ADHD. That really came off Wrong!

But you stated you have rushing thoughts and hop from job to job along with not being able to focus along with not having stability in your life.

I stated this is something you might want to look into, but I am not saying you have it as we are not allowed to prescribe medical diagnoses. But I am just saying you may even want someone to talk to through counseling just to figure out why you are not feeling like you are fulfilled at these jobs and why you feel like people are beneath you. I am just saying that its always good to go and talk to someone about what is going on with you in your life and your rational behind. it.

If you want a job that you actually like then you should look into an attraction spell kit and/or a steady work spell kit and write down characteristics you want in a job. Make sure that you list the qualities you want in a job as well as "enjoying the job".

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Seeking out a professional's opinion is perfectly logical given all that you've said, so I am inclined to agree with Starsinthesky that in addition to spiritual work you should consult with a therapist. This isn't to say there is something wrong, but you yourself admit you need help, your restless, and you've ruined your credit. You'd want to get to the bottom of the behavior while using spiritual products like King Solomon's Wisdom, Clarity, and Tranquility to help you in your efforts.

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:49 am

Cocobongo wrote:I'm very glad to hear you're doing better, HelloKitty. St. Dymphna is fantastic for helping that particular problem. I honestly feel bettet just saying her name. lol

You are correct. St. Dymphna gives great and dramatic results. It is the fastest results that I have EVER gotten. and just by something as mere as a prayer. No rituals. No incense. None of all that hard work for results that show up 3 months later. But to see quick fast results from a prayer :D

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:01 am

Hi HelloKitty,

Prayer is underrated: it's not ''mere'' prayer. It is the foundation on which much ritual is built. It's your communion with the Divine. The incense, the candles and the oils however, will help you focus the prayer. They are also a nice way to give thanks and to demarcate the moment of prayer as special and distinct.

An interesting question you may want to consider in your observation that these were the quickest results you've obtained in your works thus far: is this work more apt/beneficial/right for yourself than the work you were doing B4? ;) Just a thought.

Very happy to hear that you are feeling better :)

Blessings and continued peace and serenity.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Wed May 11, 2011 3:14 pm

Hello, thanks for reading. For the past three months I've been suffering from anxiety, which seemed to be triggered by a weight-training injury I had. The panic attacks have made my job more hellish than it already is, and I've been getting muscular pains and stiffness in my back and neck. I haven't been able to get back to the gym because of this since my injury and I really want to get back in shape. This has prevented me from doing a lot of the things I wanted to this year.

The doctor prescribed me with pills that have helped control the panic attacks, and I've been seeing a chiropractor who has helped me with the muscular pains that seem to be connected with the anxiety. Although I am much better now than I was a month or so ago, I'm still not out of the woods yet.

I finally have a week off from work next week, which I intend to spend relaxing and avoiding stress in any way possible. But I also want to help things along with a hoodoo working. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might go about doing this?

I've searched the forums, and some of the saints seem to be ideal for this. St. Dymphna seems ideal for my anxiety, and St. Expedite might help to speed up my recovery. But I'm concerned that the fact that I'm not a Catholic, or a Christian of any variety might be a problem. Is it appropriate for non-Christians to work with saints? The last time I used Psalms in a ritual, it felt oddly innapropriate to sit there, singing God's praises when I wanted help and not having any genuine intention of signing up to the religion. I don't have problem working with Saints, but I wonder if they might have a problem working with heathen scum like me.

Another alternative might be work with the Greek Aesclepius, who was a deified mortal known for his healing prowess. The Roman Mercury might be another alternative, since I read that St. Expedite was associated with this deity. The trouble is I don't know much about the cults of either deity. Aesclepius is particularly obscure.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Wed May 11, 2011 3:22 pm

From a Catholic perspective, there's absolutely nothing wrong with you petitioning the saints: they lead lives dedicating to serving God and their neighbor, they wouldn't refuse to help you just because you're not a Christian. Try Dymphna and Expedite -- I'm especially devoted to both.

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1765

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Thu May 12, 2011 1:59 am

Thanks for the reply, Obskultus. That clears things up. However, I have a couple more questions about the Saints.

First, is Expedite the right Saint for health issues? After reading his page he seems to be more about money and issues that involve procrastination and problem-solving.

And how might I go about petitioning St. Dymphna? There's not much information about this on her page.

Also, since I'm starting this next week I won't have time to wait for the materials to come through by post. I intend to buy appropriate candles and oils, etc, for both Saints, since I think I'll probably need their help in the future with the various health problems that seem to be bothering me and my family recently. But what materials could I use in a pinch?

What about images of the saints? Would it be okay to print out their images and mount them on card?

Edit: I've just had another thought: maintaining an altar might be difficult with my living situation as I don't have much privacy. Is there a way around this?
Sorry for all the questions.

I'm still open to any suggestions for other ways of doing this that don't necessarily involve spirit work, like mojo bags or something.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 12, 2011 6:48 am

St. Expedite can be used in health cases, as I have used him, but from an angle that is more up his ally = getting something quickly. For instance, do you NEED that surgery or appointment date to be moved up because you are suffering in the meantime? St. Expedite can help with that.

I would definitely petition St. Dymphna for the healing of your anxiety. You can combine that with a petition to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help you find a therapy that is going to be the answer for you as well.

You can always just use a small printed picture of a saint and a tealight with prayer if need be - or even just pray with nothing else. You don't have to have a big fancy altar for that.

In conjure, we're always working with spirits - the spirits of the herbs, the spirit of the mojo, the spirit of God, the spirit of the saints - it's ALL spirit work in hoodoo. :)

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Thu May 12, 2011 2:37 pm

I might leave petitioning St. Expedite for now - I just wanted to hurry up my physical and mental recovery, rather than get a treatment quickly.

For now I will simply petition St. Dymphna daily over my week off. I'll stick with a card-mounted print-out for now until I can find something better. I'm getting conflicting information online about the colour of candles used - I have a blue candle, but I keep hearing about green or white candles.

I could just pray with nothing at hand, but I like to have a physical focal point to concentrate my efforts on.

Thanks a lot for the helpful reply.

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Thu May 12, 2011 3:21 pm

I've said a prayer for you at my St. Dymphna altar, too. Hope everything goes well!
HRCC Graduate #1765

Frey

Unread post by Frey » Tue May 24, 2011 2:13 am

Hello again, sorry for bumping an old thread, but I have a few more questions.

My week off from work seemed to help with my anxiety, and I think the daily petitions to St. Dymphna might have helped. I'm still lighting a candle and praying daily to help me through my first week back at work. I would like to know what I could do as a thankyou if it all goes well. I will buy a statue or holy card, but would a donation to a charity for abused children go well? Or are there more appropriate charities to donate to in her honour?

Also, I'm still having problems on the physical side of things with my back, chest and neck. It's taken far too long to heal. I thought about petitioning Dr. Hernandez, but I think he is just there to guide people to the right therapies or doctors, is that right? Is there another spirit who has been known to speed up the healing process I could petition? Or is there something I could do myself magically, like mojo bags, candles, etc? Just looking for ideas.

Also, thanks to Devi and Obskultus for their advice.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”