Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Anxiety Panic PTSD OCD Hair Pulling Nail Biting

Macbaby

Re: Spells For Anxiety Panic PTSD OCD Hair Pulling Nail Biting

Unread post by Macbaby » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:52 pm

ConjureMan wrote: From a slighly different perspective there is a belief that panic attacks that have no immediate cause are a result of entities that exist on a subtle plane. They don't actually attack the individual, but them passing near by or latching on will cause such symptoms in the individual. It might be worth looking into.
This is very interesting. I suffer from unexplained panic attacks that come on all of a sudden, and I've suspected supernatural reasons for a long time. CM, how would one look into this? Are there any specific things/symptoms that would point to this conclusion as opposed to a medical reason?

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:09 am

You can PM and we'll discuss it there so as to not take this too far off topic. I simply mentioned it as something to consider.
ConjureMan - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 am

Hi HD:

I am sad to hear about your panic attacks. I am even more sad that I have nothing that I can recommend to someone who has taken so much time to help so many people on the forums.

Yet, I will add your name to my prayers at night. I will burn a healing candle for you.

May God bless you.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Anxiety is my thing. I do the medication route and must say, cannot function without valium, xanax, etc. BUT, I also note.. my anxiety is a good guide for me. Sometimes when I feel anxious, my work is working (love spell) I'm tuned in.. too much so. I LOVE the button idea. I may do that. I found a strand of beads one day in a shopping cart and have adopted them as my worry beads. Bottom line, if you can, embrace the anxiety to a degree. it may be your gut telling you something; if you need medication, take it; and by all means, use natural stuff. I find LM's 711 Oil and Tranquility Oil very helpful. On the wrist, breathe deeply

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 pm

Could the IS have something to do with this? HD has mentioned working with it in previous posts, and some think that working with it can cause anxiety. Personally, I have never worked with the IS, so maybe someone more knowledgeable could comment
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 pm

cleopatra wrote:Could the IS have something to do with this? HD has mentioned working with it in previous posts, and some think that working with it can cause anxiety. Personally, I have never worked with the IS, so maybe someone more knowledgeable could comment
This is true I have worked with the IS, a very long while ago. As I said my own readings and those of an AIRR reader has shown that the cause is not spiritual. Thank you for mentioning that tho, it is a very important point to look at in cases like mine, has the subject done some form of harsh work and hasn't kept up a spiritual cleansing and protection routine?( I have ;) )

I want to thank everyone who has posted to this thread, you've all given me a lot of very good ideas and great advice. The support, both here and in PM's, is truly heartwarming. Thank, my friends.
HRCC Student #1559

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:24 am

You know I have been having the same problem off and on for several years. As soon as I bought LM's Crown of Success Oil for a little extra boost of confidence, I found it helped immensely with my anxiety and made me feel like I could fend off the attacks. Not sure why but perhaps worth a try? :)

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Have any spell suggestions to help someone hurry through a mid-life crisis... or at least keep his thinking straight?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Give up.. I have two separate friends.. one male, one female, who are both going through this.. but not in the typical cheating, fast car, dressing act inapprorpriately way..

Oh no.. my friend who has a 14 year old daughter refuses to discipline her, says the teachers are picking on her, takes her to Jonas Brother concerts, etc. and wants desperately to be the cool mom. My male friend has two daughters in college and actually is going to try and relocate so he can be near them. Now part of me thinks these folks need to cut the apron strings.. and then it hit me!! This has nothing to do with their respective children. They each are trying desperately to live vicariously through their kids. Lady thinks someone will mistake her for going to the junior prom; and guy friend probably thinks he'll be mistaken for his daughter's date. Bottom line, when people are so insecure they start "reverting" backwards because they dread their own age, they are a lost cause. Just cut & clear yourself from the insanity.. or maybe do a healing/blessing candle for the person because I truly believe they are mentally slipping.

Good luck.. hope it works out for you - as for me, I just make fun of them to their faces :D

Nothing like bursting someone's bubble of delusion.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:01 am

You can use Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom to help them think clearly and make wise decisions - use a petition to help them see how silly their behavior is.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:48 am

We'll just see how you younguns feel when you get older. You probably won't feel like settling down in your rocking chair either.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 am

This person is trying to dress a bit younger - not too bad in that department... is dating a woman 20 years his junior who is clearly using him. He met her on a sort of mailorder bride site... he comes to his senses for a bit then falls back in. During his off times he says he feels like dying, is confused etc. When he's thinking clearly says he feels like he's in a daze, isn't sure what is happening to him... he suspects it's a mid-life crisis but refuses talking to a therapist.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:41 am

I think I'm going to try a clarity candle on him thank you all for your advice... any more is welcome.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:40 am

He's starting a new phase in his life and is having a little trouble adjusting. How about a Road Opener or Ganesh candle so he can see that that this is not the end but the beginning of a new cycle? Many people now are still living productive lives into their 80's, so his life is hardly over.

Most men fantasize about younger women and are encouraged to do so by the media, which constantly shows older men with women young enough to be their daughters (or granddaughters!). Also, many men are threatened by women their own age and prefer someone they can still impress with their worldly sophistication. ;) The ego boost and status (in the eyes of other men) of having a younger girlfriend is worth a lot to such a man, even if the woman is obviously using him.

hoodoo curious

Unread post by hoodoo curious » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:41 pm

cleopatra wrote:He's starting a new phase in his life and is having a little trouble adjusting. How about a Road Opener or Ganesh candle so he can see that that this is not the end but the beginning of a new cycle? Many people now are still living productive lives into their 80's, so his life is hardly over.

Most men fantasize about younger women and are encouraged to do so by the media, which constantly shows older men with women young enough to be their daughters (or granddaughters!). Also, many men are threatened by women their own age and prefer someone they can still impress with their worldly sophistication. ;) The ego boost and status (in the eyes of other men) of having a younger girlfriend is worth a lot to such a man, even if the woman is obviously using him.

I like the Road Opener idea... I have been lighting one for myself monthly. He's seriously going though something... one minute he feels he's running out of time another minute he's fine. He's in GREAT shape for his age health, looks, etc.

The younger woman situation is very frustrating for me... as if me being 12 years his junior wasn't enough.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:50 pm

So you have a romantic interest in him? You didn't say that before.

peacenlove

Unread post by peacenlove » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:13 pm

My partner is extrememly stressed due to an ongoing custody battle (years!!!), as well as the everyday stresses of life like work and so on. We have a court date coming up in about a month and he is now falling apart physically (and probably emotionally) He is having specific problems with his mouth being sore and now neck pain. Anyone have any suggestions on what can help this problem and maybe some suggestions on books or wesites to help us as references for common issues that we can use in everyday life?
We have also had a lot of problems in our relationship and letting go of past problems. We would love to strengthen the relationship and move forward and have children. Any suggestions on how to grow closer and be a stronger couple would be very much appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 pm

I can PM you with some book titles on secular meditiation methods that are EXTREMELY useful in stress management.

peacenlove

Unread post by peacenlove » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

please do!

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:59 am

I know from personal experance that yes stress can cause alot of physical ailments... Beyond doing hoodoo you might want to ask him to consider seeing a therapist b/c like I said from personal experance these types of things can lead to mental/emotional breakdown and will effect your physical health so along with the magick I'd suggest seeking out a good therapist as well.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 pm

I can personally add that I struggle with a ridiculous stressful work environment and it does, indeed, manifest in my body as illness. Neck, back, legs...you name it. I have changed my diet and my exercise patterns and these have helped some, but it really helps me to meditate, do light yoga, and try to relax while IN the actual stressful situation. I'm getting better at it....

Good luck to you and yours...

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:24 pm

has anyone had a person have adverse affects to touching LM products or kosher salt?

i sprayed watered down tranquility/peaceful home/Chinese wash over my furniture and put salt in the corners of the more common rooms and one of my friends is totally freaking out when she walked in, says the house stinks and bounces around, bangs doors, shouts, argues and just totally acted whacked. my teenage son says it burns feels hot like touching iron, he also said that the tablespoon of salt i had him toss in his bath, felt the same way.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:22 pm

I haven't had that experience. They may be allergic to something; it seems that type of reaction is not necessary but hey to each his own.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Sounds like fear and, perhaps a sign that all is not right with them.

Salt is just salt. I have no idea what your son means by saying "hot like touching iron" (iron can be any temperature, including freezing cold) but if it was not saltier than the sea, if should not burn -- and a tablesppon in the bath, which is what you said you used, should should not be overly salty.

Chinese wash and Peaceful Home and Tranquility products do have an aroma -- and many people comment that Chinese Wash reminds them of Lemon-Scented Pledge furniture polish.

These reactions are unusual, to say the least.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:04 pm

I haven't had any problems with kosher salt or LM Chinese Wash. Most of my friends & family are unaware of my spiritual practices (which is exactly how I want it!), and many comment how peaceful and comfortable the house feels after I've used Chinese Wash to mop the floors & wipe the cupboards and countertops.

Salt readily dissolves in water esp. the small amount you used, so I'm unsure how the salt felt hot to the touch for your son unless the water itself was too hot.

Dunno.

niteraptor
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:44 pm

a quick shower cleared up my son, im not going to be able to put any fiery wall of protection on him i guess,

the other two had no reaction to either.

im still confused, as to why, but im sure that someone out there has the answer

thanks for your time.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Well, i just looked up how much water the average bathtub holds, and it is like 75 to 80 gallons. Even counting the displacement of a human body, the amount of water would be 45 - 50 gallons. So -- a tablespoon of salt in 50 gallons of water wouldn't even taste salty, much less burn the skin. I mean, straight salt right out of a salt box won't burn your skin except for where you have cuts or if you get it in your eyes, nostrils, or sensitive membranous areas.

I dunno, hon, this all sounds kinda off-base to me.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

niteraptor

Unread post by niteraptor » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 pm

like i said i am confused

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:42 pm

Sounds very off base to me as well. If they know you are doing spiritual work then it may all be psychological reactions as a result of fear and ingorance of spiritual work. If they don't know then I'd get a reading to find out what's going on, because their reactions are indeed unusual.

zenrez
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by zenrez » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:45 am

Hi Guys
I was wondering if someone could help me with my fear of flying. I have a little bit of anxiety and I dont know how to deal with it.
It likes to poke its head every once in a while and I would love some help.
I am going on vacation soon and need to fly, the anxiety is already starting up. Any ideas?

Thanks
Rez

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 am

Firstly, I would recommend talking to your doctor about a course of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. It's extremely effective for overcoming phobias and anxiety of all kinds. It does not involve medications, instead simply training your brain and reactions to respond normally to situations or stimulus that is currently causing a nervous reaction. In many places, CBT is covered by insurance since when you get a referral from a doctor.

Mindfulness meditation, which in its secular form of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) has many things in common with CBT but is a bit different in its approach, is also very effective. Many cities now how MBSR programs that are run by hospitals and doctors, and insurance again will cover most of the cost of these MBSR programs if you have a referral from a doctor.

Many people also find hypnosis to be very effective in overcoming situational anxiety - so you could also ask around for recommendations of a good hynotherapist

You can back up your therapy with some Cast Off Evil to help you leave behind your fears, as well as some Crucible of Courage and Master products to help you be brave and master your reactions. I like cooling baths for Cast Off Evil work, and then add some fire-based work (like candles, &/or bottle spells) when you get into the Courage and Master work. A mojo that you can carry on you may also be very helpful through the process, and when you go to fly.

Best of luck!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:53 am

I'd also recommend Safe Travel.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:13 am

My personal favorites for anxiety is Tranquility, Curible of Courage and Power.

zenrez
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by zenrez » Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Thanks guys!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:12 am

Safe travel and any kind of protection (fiery wall, archangel michael) are great to work with as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:13 am

This Question isnt for me.. its more for a friend who asked my advice and I know that it was better to be sure. My friend loves her boyfriend very much but when they were getting together it was really rocky and she found out he had slept with someone else. When she confronted him he lied and said he didnt soon after he confessed that he had. it has been a year or so sense this happened and though their relationship is great she cant help but regress into her thought of his dishonesty she wants to let go and I thought maybe a cut and clear but then I thought Cut and clear was for cutting away ties with past relationships and I know she doesnt want to leave him so I'm stumped :(

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:25 am

You want to work Cast Off Evil for her, as that is a formula to help cast off bad habit or patterns or people that are holding one back.

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:49 am

good thinking I would have never thought of that do you think make her a mojo or what?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:58 pm

There is a whole line of Cast Off Evil products, so the ways you can work with them are nearly endless - candles, powders, baths, mojos, etc.

If you need help determining the best way to approach the situation, I would recommend you get some magical coaching from one of the AIRR members.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

zenrez
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by zenrez » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 pm

So I have a dreaded fear of public speaking. Is there anything I can do to help ease my nerves. A ritual or spell to help get me to where I need to be. I hate being scared and Im really trying on my own to alleviate my issues but its a very slow progress. Thanks!
-r

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:03 pm

Crucible of Courage is designed to increase your courage, personal determination, and bravery in your endeavors, read about it here http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

coraa

Unread post by coraa » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 pm

I've also had good results from anointing myself with Crown of Success oil before public speaking.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:41 am

I had a lot of trouble with public speaking, which became a really big problem when I started college and had to give presentations on this or that for a grade. What helped me was a simple mojo.
You need:

One Purple mojo bag. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#bags

One packet of Deers Tongue Leaves.http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

One Packet of Sampson Snake Root. http://www.herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html

One small High John root.

Charcoal and an incense burner.http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#charcoal

One purple or white candle.http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

Crown Of Success Oil and/or Crucible of Courage Oil. http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crown-of-success.html http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

On a Wednesday set up your work area, get the charcoal to burning and put a pinch of the Deers Tongue on it. Carve your name on the candles and the word SUCCESS, dress the candle with the oils and light it with a prayer. Now take a small square of paper, neatly torn on each side rather then cut, and write your full name on it three times one under the other. Now turn the paper 90 degrees and cross and cover your name with the phrase "Pleasing speech and charming persona" three more times. Pass the paper thro the smoke of the herbs as you pray, then put it into the bag. Next take the Sampson Snake root piece, pass it thro the smoke and speak to the spirit of the root, asking it to bring respect, then add it to the bag. Now take up the High John root, pass it thro the smoke and ask the spirit of High John to lend you his courage and charisma. Finally take a pinch of the Deers Tongue leaves and pass them thro the smoke and ask that they grant you pleasing and easy speech, add them to the mojo. Pass the mojo thro the smoke and the candles flame and talk to it, tell it what you need. Finally spit in the mojo, tie it shut and feed it with the oils you used on the candle. Remember to feed it every Wednesday.

Good Luck to you.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:14 pm

I really like Turnsteel's suggestions.

Here is the link for john the conqueror http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html

Also, feel free to get advice from others. Some people have some good tactics. One thing a fellow professor of mind taught me was to look past people when you are in a large crowd rather than looking directly at them. It really helped me. So feel free to practice and get tips from others.

You may also want to take a tranquility bath as well before you do your speak to help you calm down and relax.

www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

zenrez
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by zenrez » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Awesome!!!! Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 pm

I like your recommendation too Turnsteel and will add it to my notes. Personally, I have never had the issue with public speaking, by the way, I love it. Its good to have personal experiences available for our customers.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:35 pm

On the mundane side of things, see if there are any improv classes near you. It's a great way to get very comfortable being in front of other people, and also thinking quickly when on the spot. It may seem very intimidating at first, but that experience will actually translate extremely well to any public speaking forum you may be in.

Crucible of Courage, John the Conqueror, Master, and Crown of Success are all good oils that you could use. Also think about Sun oil, for confidence and success, and Mercury oil for fluid thinking and communication.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:56 pm

This is a GREAT THREAD!!! I love the advice given above by all above!
Let me tell ya what... you are always going to get a bit of the "gitters", it happens to everybody-- YOU CAN DO IT!!! I swear by the products listed above for public speaking and from some of the BEST people Here.
Good luck to you, graphicrez, in all of your speaking endeavors and may all your dreams come true!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:05 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I really like Turnsteel's suggestions.

Here is the link for john the conqueror http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
Thanks stars :) I knew I forgot something :D
HRCC Student #1559

zenrez
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by zenrez » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Triplethreat wrote:This is a GREAT THREAD!!! I love the advice given above by all above!
Let me tell ya what... you are always going to get a bit of the "gitters", it happens to everybody-- YOU CAN DO IT!!! I swear by the products listed above for public speaking and from some of the BEST people Here.
Good luck to you, graphicrez, in all of your speaking endeavors and may all your dreams come true!
Thanks for the support Triple! ;-)

zenrez
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by zenrez » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Im honestly going to try this! Thanks!!!
Turnsteel wrote:I had a lot of trouble with public speaking, which became a really big problem when I started college and had to give presentations on this or that for a grade. What helped me was a simple mojo.
You need:

One Purple mojo bag. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#bags

One packet of Deers Tongue Leaves.http://www.herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

One Packet of Sampson Snake Root. http://www.herb-magic.com/sampson-snake-root.html

One small High John root.

Charcoal and an incense burner.http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html#charcoal

One purple or white candle.http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#altar

Crown Of Success Oil and/or Crucible of Courage Oil. http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crown-of-success.html http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-crucible-of-courage.html

On a Wednesday set up your work area, get the charcoal to burning and put a pinch of the Deers Tongue on it. Carve your name on the candles and the word SUCCESS, dress the candle with the oils and light it with a prayer. Now take a small square of paper, neatly torn on each side rather then cut, and write your full name on it three times one under the other. Now turn the paper 90 degrees and cross and cover your name with the phrase "Pleasing speech and charming personal" three more times. Pass the paper thro the smoke of the herbs as you pray, then put it into the bag. Next take the Sampson Snake root piece, pass it thro the smoke and speak to the spirit of the root, asking it to bring respect, then add it to the bag. Now take up the High John root, pass it thro the smoke and ask the spirit of High John to lend you his courage and charisma. Finally take a pinch of the Deers Tongue leaves and pass them thro the smoke and ask that they grant you pleasing and easy speech, add them to the mojo. Pass the mojo thro the smoke and the candles flame and talk to it, tell it what you need. Finally spit in the mojo, tie it shut and feed it with the oils you used on the candle. Remember to feed it every Wednesday.

Good Luck to you.

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:14 am

Hello once again all,

A friend has Post Truamatic Stress Disorder from childhood sexual abuse that causes sever night terrors. I had recommended learning the fine art of lucid dreaming to said friend in hopes of possibly confronting their fears within the dream. Apartently for this person the very steps to learn to lucid dream worsen the nightmares. I was wondering if there are any spells that could allow me to get ride of the dreams or influence them. I know in the past I've worked with skull candles and cigars to influence a persons dream would the same type of formula be a wise course? If not is there perhaps any other type of work I can do?

Thank you,

Lee Waggoner

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:13 am

I wouldn't go skull candle and tobacco on this one - that is really meant for controlling a person for your own ends, not helping to heal a mind traumatized by abuse.

I would petition St. Dymphna who is just perfect for this case, as she is the patron saint of mental and nervous disorders, AND the patron of incest (and all sexual assault) survivors. She has an amazingly healing and calming energy, and she is very eager to help those in need.

You can burn her candles on your friend's name, and pray for St. Dymphna's intercession. You can also work with Tranquility and Healing products on your friend if you wish on a skull candle, but used to bring calm and healing, not influence per se.

There are also some techniques for combating nightmares, such as putting an open pair of scissors under the bed on top of a Bible opened to a particular passage (which one escapes me - perhaps one of the other moderators or experienced posters can fill in the blanks here). Spraying the bed with some water scented with lavendar essential oil can also help calm a mind, and even provides a measure of spiritual protection. I would add an amethyst to that water to bring in that energy, which can also protect against nightmares (though it's admittedly not a hoodoo technique). There are other tricks as well, like leaving an egg under the bed to absorb negativity, etc.

But St. Dymphna could really be of aid here.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 am

Proverbs 3:24 "If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet."
Great advice Devi.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:10 am

Thanks Triple!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:18 am

The pleasure is mine Devi, for all that you do for so many of us, including me, each and every day in this Forum.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 am

You can prepare a sleeping pillow with herbs, she can put that in her pillow.
Herbs you can use to stop nightmare would be thyme, hops & allspice.
You can buy a white mojobag and put those herbs in there for her to sleep on.

ConjureMan
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Your friend needs medical attention. Devi's advice is great because it nuture and promotes tranquility and healing without getting too involved in the individuals mind. Trying to influence, control, or ghost-walk a person who has PTSD is not the way to go. If you don't know what you are doing, you are going to do more harm than good.

Lights and prayer combined with psychological treatment is the best avenue for this.

LeeWaggoner82

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks Devi and ConjureMan Ali I'm reading up on St. Dymphna now. I'll be sure to stear clear of any dream control now that you've explained why that'd be counter productive. I'll have her do the recommended work as well.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 am

Hi, I have a brother who has a lot of responsibilities and is feeling overwhelmed by those responsibilities. He's wound so tight that he loses his cool under the slightest provocation. He definitely does have a lot on his plate but not so much to be in this particular state. I'm just not sure he knows how to manage stress and so his level has gotten totally out of control. The situation is exacerbated because he's a bit of a control freak and feels he needs to be in charge of everything. He just can't let go. He also thinks everything is life and death.

His stress has now manifested itself physically. He has night terrors and crippling back problems. He's been to both therapists and doctors but nothing.

Is there something I can do to help him out? I only mentioned the physical aspects to illustrate how bad it's gotten and not necessarily to try to fix that part. I would like to focus on the root of the problem which is to manage the stress and hopefully calm him down.

I have these products on hand that may be able to help: High John oil, Healing oil, Clarity oil, Wisdom oil. I was hoping to do something immediately. If I need something different, I can add it to my next order.
Thanks

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”