Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

celine_celeste
How to stop procrastination and move things along?

Unread post by celine_celeste » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:26 am

Can anyone please suggest a candle spell that will help me with motivation? In 2013 I really need to focus on work, career, future plannings, and just taking action on thoughts that I've put aside. I have procrastinated and dragged my feet a lot this year and it has affected my relationships with people I care about the most.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: How to move things along?

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 pm

I'd work with Crucible of Courage, Clarity and King Solomon wisdom products. YOu can bathe in the crystal salts, dress yourself with the oils and have those lights set for you at the shop.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Ellina

Unread post by Ellina » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 am

For how long would she have to do this? I used to be so motivated with schooling and studying, It just was a drive. I have two Masters because of it... not sure if I was jinxed, or if I am just disappointed with not being promoted or even looked at even when I have all these credentials.. its like not enough for my workplace. I need to get motivated to pass a last certification.. but almost angry at this situation, my balloon is busted.. my motivation just not there.. my concentration is also very unfocused because I am just not wanting to do this last certification that asked so much of me.. but I need to get this done.. and I need to be noticed finally by my bosses.. should I just do the same or would you recommend something else or an add on?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:39 am

I think you should do the same. Crucible of Courage can give you the "backbone" needed to pass difficult times.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 am

I recommend Power products for personal power, mastery, and self-esteem. You can add it to the other products mentioned by MaryBee or use it alone.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ericstudy

how do cleanse my house

Unread post by ericstudy » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:03 pm

I need to cleanse my house how do go by doing that ????

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: how do cleanse my house

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:31 pm

You can find an entry here about house cleansing:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You can also purchase the Uncrossing kit, from that page, which could suit your purpose.
Two-Headed Doctor

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Cleansing the Home and Person: Questions and Answers

Unread post by aura » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:01 am

Hi ericstudy,

in addition to Doctor Hob's suggestion, this is an entire thread on the subject I've merged your question into. By reading through it from start to finish you'll find some excellent information which can no doubt help you!

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

heartexalted
Any "interior design" recommendations?

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:07 pm

Any ways that you would recommend setting up one's home (or, in my case, one's personal space - seeing as I live in a shared apartment) in order to facilitate regular cleansings? In order to lessen the effort of moving everything around when it comes time to wash the floors, walls, etc. Here are some things I am trying to do or considering doing:
-Declutter so that there is less stuff to move around
-Moving the bed so it's not smooshed up against the wall
-Moving the items that I keep under the bed
-Putting things into containers, so that I don't have to constantly move lots of little small objects out of the way
-Maintain a physically neat space

Any other recommendations for hoodoo-friendly interior design? Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:15 am

Hi heartexalted: sounds like you pretty much got all the bases covered! Those are great suggestions. Others that can help include having altar clothes that can be laundered by machine and keeping up on routine spiritual cleaning by adding a bit of Chinese Wash to all the mop buckets and laundry loads in the house.

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:12 pm

I don't know how hoodoo it is, but rooms with houseplants seem " more positive" to me. I've read that some plants clean the air too. Pothos ( Devil's Ivy ) is one of my favorites. I also like Mother-in-Law's Tongue. Those two plants are easy to grow.

Set your shampoo and body wash up with appropriate bath crystals, have powders under the rugs, and protection packets above the door. Set the area up to be positive and protected.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:57 pm

Houseplants are wonderful allies to work with. I do agree with you MoonBreath that plants really change the feel of the home. Catcti are ones I enjoy keeping around to help protect the home.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:06 am

Thanks for the feedback!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Laila

Unread post by Laila » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Thank you for the house plant ideas. Cactus really make sense for protection!

Anahatarootworker
How to Use a Floor Wash

Unread post by Anahatarootworker » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:56 am

I intend to wash my floors with a mixture of Rue, Rose petals, and Lavender blossoms.

1) When it comes to washing a home that is already established do we move the furniture off the floor or do we work around the heavy pieces?

2) Is there is a specific psalm to read over the mixture while it brews?

Thank you in advance!!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Anahatarootworker,

The combination you have chosen is interesting. It appears to offer protection for love in the home. Here are the herbs, for those who are interested in replicating your combination:

HER-RUE-LEAF
Rue Leaf (Ruda, Ruta)
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-ROS-PTLS
Rose Petals
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

HER-LAV-FLWR
Lavender Flowers
$3.00

Now, to your questions:

1) You need not move the heavy furniture if you would not normally do so. Unless there has been something realy bad goig on in the home and you fear hidden messes, a regular cleaning is sufficient in terms of the labour -- the difference is that you will be using a special wash made with spiritual supplies.

2) The Psalms you recite as the herbs steep in hot water to make a "tea" should be suitable for your purposes. In this case, the favourite Pslam that combines happiness with protection is, of course, Psalms 23, "The Lord is my shepherd." It is the single Psalm most commonly recited over floor washes because it is so general in its intentions. If you had some specific issue going on, like gossip in the home, or illness, you might choose another Psalm, based on the text of that Psalm. Read all about the Psalms and how they are used in rootwork here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Anahatarootworker

Unread post by Anahatarootworker » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:24 pm

After reading everything - it seems like I may have my work cut out for me. I live in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment with a room mate and our daughter. I've just made my first wash: baking soda, urine, rue, rose, and lavender. In a way I wish I had started this prior to moving in - then wiping every single item down wouldn't feel like a daunting task. Then again who said a good cleansing would be easy? So besides wiping down the walls, shelves, cabinets (inside & out), carpet - what would one do with popcorn roofing? That is what our ceiling is made of. When it comes to personal items: DVDs, books, toys, etc - do these also get wiped down? I apologize if the question seems silly or self-explanatory, I just want to make sure I'm doing things correctly. Thank you in advance!!!

Be naughty, be nice, but be kind. Many blessings!

sun369

Clean Myself Spiritually

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:58 pm

Hello,

Im a Reiki Master but I dont do reiki work regularly. A psychic strongly recommended me to cleanse myself after working with people like anyone in the healthcare profession has to cleanse themselves up after absorbing all the energies from different people.

Especially the guy I have been having intimacies with.

So, what would you suggest me to use to clean myself ?

Thanks

SS

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Hi Sun. A 13 Day herb bath for you and Chinese Wash, White Sage, Van Van, and several protection products. Many of these links have been given before in this very thread. If you need me to provide any or all of them I will.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Salt, Blessed Salt:

http://www.luckymojo.com/salt.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

There are many more things I could recommend. This is one of my favorite subjects! This gets you started--find a Member of AIRR, please.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Be Blessed!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:55 am

Miss Tammy Lee has provided some excellent links for you to check out. I personally enjoy Van Van for clearing away messes. A quick brush down with the oil on my fingertips, or even the use of a black chicken feather whisk are some methods I will use inbetween clients. While those methods are great for in-the-moment cleaning, we must not forget the importance of regular spiritual bathing.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

goalhappiness

spiritual cleansing/drawing blessings

Unread post by goalhappiness » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:58 pm

Good evening everyone

I'm hoping i'm putting this in the right category.

I've gone through tons of life changes from dropping all my friends and my girlfriend whom i feel all (except one) bring negativity to me. I'm making better life changes for my self. I have been through a lot of crying, arguments in my home. Even bouts of depression trying to make the changes. Now that i feel better i wanted to do cleansing out of my home to clear out negativity that i might have brought in with my emotions and experiences, years of build up with currently people in general hitting me with negative thoughts. I wanted to do this to bring in good luck, a new love, start working on my new business and make new friends.

I did a saint michael candle it was a murky mess with wax clinging to the sides and went out leaving a half inch of wax left in the novena.
the wax formed the words "pray"

i'm now doing another saint michael candle thats not gone out yet but is murky too, same thing.

i tried to do a house cleansing. i cleaned it well and put sea salt around and frankincense said about 15 prayers and psalms.

I did a cleansing ritual on me using goats milk, parsley, sea salt. that's when i did the second saint michael candle and still nothing.

Is there something i'm doing wrong?

Does it sound like someone has jinxed me? I was wondering if My very recent ex put something on me to make things go bad.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Should i do another spiritual bath? can i mix a whole lot of stuff together like road opener, patchouli for love, cast of evil etc...

please give suggestions as to why my candle is not working and what should i do now.

thank you

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: spiritual cleansing/drawing blessings

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 pm

You might need a reading on your situation. It sounds like you're taking good steps, so an outside perspective could be beneficial. You could contact a member of AIRR, or consider signing up for this week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour.
Two-Headed Doctor

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:37 am

goalhappiness wrote:i'm now doing another saint michael candle thats not gone out yet but is murky too, same thing.

I'm curious what you were expecting to happen? Magic is rarely instantaneous. It sounds like you are doing all of the right things for a cleansing, but if you are only cleansing your home and not your physical body, you are missing an important step. And I agree with Doctor Hob, if you feel that there is something more nefarious going on, you should consider a reading to help you suss out the best course of action.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Don't forget to open the windows when you cleanse to let the bad stuff out. Also, after you cleanse the house, don't forget to call blessing and protection down and seal the house. I learned the hard way about missing those steps.

LuckySU

Peroxide Bath?

Unread post by LuckySU » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi :) I recently had a root worker tell me that I could take a bath in regular hydrogen peroxide for help with spiritual cleansing. I googled this for more info (and searched this forum :)), but haven't found much. Does anyone know about peroxide baths for spiritual cleansing? Thanks! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:50 pm

LuckySU,

That sounds pretty idiosyncratic -- not part of the larger community treasure-chest of knowledge i grew up with.
catherine yronwode

Laila

Unread post by Laila » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Anahatarootworker: It has been a while since you posted your question, so I hope my answer is still helpful. You can spiritually cleanse the popcorn ceiling using incense, and the incense could also be wafted over the personal items.

Anahatarootworker wrote:After reading everything - it seems like I may have my work cut out for me. I live in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment with a room mate and our daughter. I've just made my first wash: baking soda, urine, rue, rose, and lavender. In a way I wish I had started this prior to moving in - then wiping every single item down wouldn't feel like a daunting task. Then again who said a good cleansing would be easy? So besides wiping down the walls, shelves, cabinets (inside & out), carpet - what would one do with popcorn roofing? That is what our ceiling is made of. When it comes to personal items: DVDs, books, toys, etc - do these also get wiped down? I apologize if the question seems silly or self-explanatory, I just want to make sure I'm doing things correctly. Thank you in advance!!!

Be naughty, be nice, but be kind. Many blessings!

TrynaKnowNGrow

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:19 am

When is a total house cleansing ritual warranted? Is this something that should be preformed indefinitely say once a year or once every six months? Or, is it something that really only needs to be preformed if things are going horribly wrong in the household as a result of negative influences ie: unwanted spirits, crossing by others, a mishap in household etc. Are there other. smaller (as in actions preformed), more often preformed "rituals" to keep everything in the household on a pleasant, even keel? I ask mainly (and hoping I don't sound lazy) because a ritual cleansing of a house the size of mine seems like a daunting task to say the very least. Very overwhelming. It is big, 3 bedroom (five if you include the big, finished attic) 2 bathroom, living room, dining room, formal family room, two entrance ways, kitchen and full basement, bit brick house filled with closets. Now, I'm not saying that I wouldn't preform this kind of work if absolutely necessary, I'm just saying that if I don't HAVE to clean my house, fervently, for roughly 10 hours, I'm not going to LOL :lol:
Is there a better time of day to start a house cleansing? Since I don't use my front door, only to gather mail, but, instead use our "side door" as the main entrance, would I then dispose out the door we mainly use?
I am sorry if all of my questions are a bit much, but, I am currently waiting on the mailman to deliver my Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic any day now. At that point, I will hopefully be able to answer a lot of my own questions.
Until then, I have a burning need to get some answers lol Yes, I was always that kid in school with her hand raised. Teacher humbly holding in a "NOW WHAT", I'm sure LOL
Thanks, everyone.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:58 am

Hi TrynaKnowNGRow,
If you haven't done a house cleaning at all, I would suggest that you do an initial thorough one. And, out the FRONT door.
After that, you can just spot clean if things are going well (along with oils, and incense). However, if things are going well and then start to go downhill, I would do a thorough cleansing all over again.
Just imagine that negative energies are like real dirt. If I bought a house that has never been cleaned, I would do a thorough cleansing that would indeed take 10 hours or more. After that, I'm familiar with the dirt in my house. And, I just "spot clean" frequently until a lot of dirt accumulates and then I do a thorough cleaning all over again.
Hope this helps

TrynaKnowNGrow

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:41 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hi TrynaKnowNGRow,
If you haven't done a house cleaning at all, I would suggest that you do an initial thorough one. And, out the FRONT door.
After that, you can just spot clean if things are going well (along with oils, and incense). However, if things are going well and then start to go downhill, I would do a thorough cleansing all over again.
Just imagine that negative energies are like real dirt. If I bought a house that has never been cleaned, I would do a thorough cleansing that would indeed take 10 hours or more. After that, I'm familiar with the dirt in my house. And, I just "spot clean" frequently until a lot of dirt accumulates and then I do a thorough cleaning all over again.
Hope this helps

Makes perfect sense. I guess, somehow I already knew this was going to be the case (sigh) lol now on to gathering necessary items. Thanks again, for all of your help, Miss Aida!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 pm

Also, August and September are a good time for clearing and renewing. Lukianos and Conjureman Ali spoke briefly about this during yesterdays show before getting into the discussion panel. Take advantage of this time of year! :-)

Now, you may feel overwhelmed by the task at hand, and I would invite you to break the work into small chunks. That is instead of looking at how big the house is and all the work to do, you break it into small task that build upon one another to complete the cleansing of your home. Imagine how you will feel and how the home will feel once it is completed. It'll be an amazing feeling!

After you are done cleansing the home there are small tasks that you can do to help maintain the spiritual cleanliness of the home such as protecting the home. Four Railroad Spikes in the four corners of your property. Bury nine pieces of Devil's Shoestrings along the sidewalk leading to your front door just to name a few. You can also maintain the cleanliness of the home by add Chinese Wash to your regular floor wash. Incense can be carried in a Hanging Thurible to walk around the home and smoke each room. So on and so forth.

Best of luck!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

TrynaKnowNGrow

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Papa Newt wrote:Also, August and September are a good time for clearing and renewing. Lukianos and Conjureman Ali spoke briefly about this during yesterdays show before getting into the discussion panel. Take advantage of this time of year! :-)

Now, you may feel overwhelmed by the task at hand, and I would invite you to break the work into small chunks. That is instead of looking at how big the house is and all the work to do, you break it into small task that build upon one another to complete the cleansing of your home. Imagine how you will feel and how the home will feel once it is completed. It'll be an amazing feeling!

After you are done cleansing the home there are small tasks that you can do to help maintain the spiritual cleanliness of the home such as protecting the home. Four Railroad Spikes in the four corners of your property. Bury nine pieces of Devil's Shoestrings along the sidewalk leading to your front door just to name a few. You can also maintain the cleanliness of the home by add Chinese Wash to your regular floor wash. Incense can be carried in a Hanging Thurible to walk around the home and smoke each room. So on and so forth.

Best of luck!

Hi, Papa Newt...Thank you for those tid bits. Yes, I do recall the topic of conversation on the show yesterday. Perhaps, that is why this question is so pressing in my mind. I really appreciate your information on the Railroad Spikes and Devil's shoestring. I will be implementing those.
Again, many thanks,
~Jes
TrynaKnowNGrow

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:58 pm

What I have done in the past is do the physical dirt removal cleaning /de-clutter over a few days. THEN I came back and did the spiritual cleansing with some Chinese Wash mixed with Pine-sol, incense, and prayers /psalms. That is how I handled the overwhelming 1st time for sure. It really helped! When the whole house is basically clean, you can focus more on the spiritual side of things. Afterwards, don't forget to "seal" the rooms with blessing and protection work.

After your home is cleansed, you just add the Spiritual cleaning products to your normal cleaners, burn incense once a month or so and keep things up - physically and spiritually. I highly recommend you keep your home and person cleansed if you plan on becoming more spiritually active. That way, nothing really bad can take root and gain a foothold. Protection is Very important.

Also, at my house the front door is never used. Everyone uses the carport door. Because it is the main entrance/exit ... that is where I sweep/mop toward. I have had excellent results with the Lucky Mojo products and with all I have learned from this site. Best of luck to you!

TrynaKnowNGrow

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:05 am

MoonBreath wrote:What I have done in the past is do the physical dirt removal cleaning /de-clutter over a few days. THEN I came back and did the spiritual cleansing with some Chinese Wash mixed with Pine-sol, incense, and prayers /psalms. That is how I handled the overwhelming 1st time for sure. It really helped! When the whole house is basically clean, you can focus more on the spiritual side of things. Afterwards, don't forget to "seal" the rooms with blessing and protection work.

After your home is cleansed, you just add the Spiritual cleaning products to your normal cleaners, burn incense once a month or so and keep things up - physically and spiritually. I highly recommend you keep your home and person cleansed if you plan on becoming more spiritually active. That way, nothing really bad can take root and gain a foothold. Protection is Very important.

Also, at my house the front door is never used. Everyone uses the carport door. Because it is the main entrance/exit ... that is where I sweep/mop toward. I have had excellent results with the Lucky Mojo products and with all I have learned from this site. Best of luck to you!

MoonBreath, I agree protection is of utmost importance. Thank you for your tips!!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:43 am

TrynaKnowNGrow and once you have completed the cleansing of your home, don't forget to cleanse your body! You don't want any residual stuff to hang on around your person.
Miss Phoenix

TrynaKnowNGrow

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:52 am

Miss Phoenix wrote:TrynaKnowNGrow and once you have completed the cleansing of your home, don't forget to cleanse your body! You don't want any residual stuff to hang on around your person.

Absolutely! Thank you, Miss Phoenix, for that reminder! Would you use Van Van bath crystals or Cut & Clear? Would either of those be appropriate?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 am

TrynaKnowNGrow wrote:Absolutely! Thank you, Miss Phoenix, for that reminder! Would you use Van Van bath crystals or Cut & Clear? Would either of those be appropriate?

Yes, a Van Van bath would be good!

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:44 pm

I always put Epsom salt in my bath ... but you can add a drop or two of Chinese Wash too. I have had good luck with that for "special issues". Many folks on here also "spike" their shampoo and bodywash with a little Florida Water or Uncrossing bath crystals. These tricks are good to get ( and keep) the whole family clear. That's part up protection up-keep just like spiking your house cleaning products with spiritual goodies. For yourself and your home, you are washing away the physical dirt as well as any negative energy you picked up during the day or bad stuff directed at you.

TrynaKnowNGrow

Unread post by TrynaKnowNGrow » Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:11 pm

lol I spiked my multipurpose cleaner with "goodies" by instinct, so, I'm on the same page. Good to know my good ol' intuition serves me well. :)

sugarbeelips

self-cleansing of chakras

Unread post by sugarbeelips » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Hi,
I have been feeling like I have negative energy surrounding me for sometime. I have been doing weekly cleanses using hyssop and psalms 51 and protections, guidance, using psalms 23 and sage. It seems to work for approximately 5-7 days. I am also preforming uncrossing spell using psalms 40. However, that candle is burning very slow and the wick keeps falling in the wax.

I went to a reader who I paid alot of money too, who was semi-helpful and only confirmed what I already know. She offered to cleanse my chakras but it was too expensive for me. Any suggestions for a cleansing? When do you recommend someone else to help you with your work or when to do it alone? I cant afford an expensive root worker, so any suggestions for self-cleanising and protection would be great. Also how frequently should one cleanse?

My plan was to do a 7 day bath cleanse focused around my love life. Since this is the area which needs to be cleansed. A protection spell and use psalms 40 again for uncrossing.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: self-cleansing of chakras

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:11 pm

sugarbeelis,

Chakras (Sanskrit for "wheels") are the energetic points specified in Hindu folk-medicine and spiritual work. This is a forum about African American (Christian) hoodoo, not about Hindu religious beliefs, but there are some folks among us who work cross-culturally and have knowledge of the chakra system.

In fact, a ritual that combines elements of folk-magical egg cleansing, Christian angel work, and Hindu chakra clearing can be found in an article by Susan Diamond and Auntie Sindy Todo in "The Black Folder," published by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church, which we carry in the Lucky Mojo shop. The book is only $12.00, much cheaper than paying for a rootworker, of course, and you can order it here:

BOO-GRI-BKFO
The Black Folder edited by catherine yronwode
$12.00

catherine yronwode

sugarbeelips

Unread post by sugarbeelips » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:02 am

Thanks. I am new to Hoodoo or any type of magic. So I did not know what type of cultural background chakras cleansing is a part of. Do yo suggest the Christian egg cleansing instead of Chakras cleansing? It is very important that I only work through Jesus.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello, Sugarbeelips,
I personally don't see any religious conflicts with Chakra cleansing/alignments or with egg cleansing.
But if you're new to Hoodoo and want to learn about Hoodoo, then egg cleansing is a good way to start as there's lots of information via Lucky Mojo.
Take Care

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 am

sugarbeelips, a chakra cleansing isn't a Hoodoo practice, nor a Christian one. The word chakra comes from the Hindu spiritual system and it is based on the belief that the human body has specific energy centers. Chakra translates to 'wheel' or 'spinning', because it is believed that these energy centers spin and are wheel shaped. Although the word is Hindu, the belief in these energy centers can be found in traditions all over the world, but "chakra" has become synonymous with this idea. I can't speak to if this process would be considered working through Jesus or not, but it is a very effective process.

If you are worried about following a practice that is non-Christian, I would take Miss Aida's advice.
Miss Phoenix

celine_celeste
Is Cleansing Needed?

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Every time I walk into my boyfriend's home I feel depressed. He's depressed and I end up getting depressed. I feel negative energy and I'm thinking it's time for a cleansing. What should I do for a proper cleansing of the apartment to welcome in fresh new positive energy?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:13 am

Hi Celine_celeste,

I merged your post to an established topic on Cleaning the Home and Person. Be sure to read the previous pages for additional ways to cleanse the apartment.

Yes, it is time for the apartment to be cleansed, if the boyfriend is willing or you can do it while he is away. Also, be sure that he is going to a proper professional to help with the depression. There is help out there.

You could wash the apartment from front to back with some Chinese Wash. A lot of apartments have carpet so you may consider washing down the walls and/or baseboards.

You may consider adding a little Run Devil Run and Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals in the wash water as well.

Best of luck!
Thank you, St. Expedite!

celine_celeste

Unread post by celine_celeste » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:35 am

Thank you Papa Newt.
Yes, he is getting professional help. Right now I'm low on supplies. I have uncrossing oil, hyssop, murphy's oil, ammonia, and sweet sage. Could I make use of that for cleansing to get started ASAP?
I will read the other posts for more info on cleansing also.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Good Morning, Celene_Celeste,
Until you get the supplies that Papa Newt recommended, you could cleanse with water mix with ammonia (I wouldn't mix anything with the ammonia).
After that dries, you can steep hyssop in water. Then, pour that water into a larger bucket and re-clean the areas with this mixture
Then, follow it up by dabbing all the essential places in the dwelling with uncrossing oil (make sure that you say intention (or pray) while doing do).
Last, burn the sage and walk around the dwelling with it to insure that the smoke is in all the rooms. Again, pray (or state your intentions).
Hope this helps
Take care

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:42 am

Yes, work with what you got on hand right away! Follow what Miss Aida has suggested and get the place spiritually cleansed.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:19 pm

You can also get a bottle of Pine-sol from the store. It is mentioned in Miss Cat's book. Pine is a very good cleanser / purifier. Just pray over the mop bucket like you would do with the Chinese Wash. My family has always used Pine-sol for cleaning ... it makes the house smell wonderful too. I add a drop or two of Chinese Wash to my Pine-sol every time I mop now - just for spiritual up-keep. :) But until your actual spiritual supplies arrive from Lucky Mojo, the Pine-sol would help clean and lift the vibes of the apartment.

sun369

Spiritual Cleansing On the BODY

Unread post by sun369 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 pm

A psychic told me to do spiritual cleansing on my body to remove all the negative energy around me. What would you recommend me to use ?

Thanks

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:04 pm

Hi sun369,

I moved your post to a thread already established on the topic. I do encourage you to read the previous pages as well.

13 Herb Bath is an excellent product for cleansing that is best done 13 days in a row.

Best of luck.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:33 am

Papa Newt wrote:Hi sun369,

I moved your post to a thread already established on the topic. I do encourage you to read the previous pages as well.

13 Herb Bath is an excellent product for cleansing that is best done 13 days in a row.

Best of luck.

Is there a simpler way like an oil that I can put on my clothes or an herb/root that I can burn ?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:56 am

Good Afternoon sun369,
Take a look at this webpage and see if anything feels comfortable to you. www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
My initial uncrossing rituals take 13 days.
But, that's me.....
Have a good afternoon
Take Care

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:41 am

Miss Aida wrote:Good Afternoon sun369,
Take a look at this webpage and see if anything feels comfortable to you. http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
My initial uncrossing rituals take 13 days.
But, that's me.....
Have a good afternoon
Take Care

Thanks for your suggestion, but I dont think I am crossed by anyone. The psychic just told me that I need to do spiritual cleansing on myself to get rid of negative energy. And I do feel energy-drained sometimes by some negativity.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Hello, Sun369,
When we have negative energies, we still perform uncrossing rituals as we don't know where the negative energies came from.
Many psychics will use the words: "Negative Energy" and "Crossed" or "Jinxed" interchangeably.
If you just want an oil, here is one: www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html
Take Care

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Sun369,
When we have negative energies, we still perform uncrossing rituals as we don't know where the negative energies came from.
Many psychics will use the words: "Negative Energy" and "Crossed" or "Jinxed" interchangeably.
If you just want an oil, here is one: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html
Take Care

again, thanks for your suggestion. It doesnt have to be oil. It can be herb, root, or mojo bag. I just want it simple. Thats all !

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:47 pm

Hyssop could be brewed into a tea for a spiritual bath.

There is the Van Van Mojo Bag that can help clear away evil.
Also the Uncrossing Mojo Bag as well that can be considered.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:28 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, Sun369,
If you just want an oil, here is one: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html
Take Care

Hmmm...for example, I sometimes feel drained after work, and I know that I suck up negative energy from there. But I dont think anyone there crossed me. So, I am trying to get rid of that negativity whenever I feel drained.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:21 pm

Hi sun369,

If you haven't tried egg cleansing, it can be particularly good for that kind of ''heaviness'' or ''fatigued'' feeling from accumulated yuckies. You can read more about it here:

eggs-and-egg-shell-powder-questions-and-answers-t708.html-sid=244a1c51f261e7b29faae29ddeaff718#p133858

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”