Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: spiritual cleansing/drawing blessings

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:44 pm

I agree that you may want to seek a reading to get to the bottom of what's happening. But I would suggest that rather than trying a house cleansing...then waiting, then doing a bath...then waiting, that you do a comprehensive Uncrossing over a course of several days, like through the use of an Uncrossing spell kit.

Even if you're not literally crossed up by someone, it will guide you through a thorough and strong cleansing of home AND body over a week. Very often is there's a good deal of negativity around us, even if just from day to day living and a lack of a good spiritual cleansing routine, it will take more than one day and one round of cleansing to actually get all the way clean. So I would step up your game a bit and do some nice strong cleansing daily for 3 days or 7 days.

The Lucky Mojo Uncrossing spell kit is a 7 day ritual. It would be a great place to start!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

PrincessAnna
Re: Cleansing the Home and Person: Questions and Answers

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:21 pm

Is the blessing powder the best to use, for say, putting in my shower gel to bless/cleanse myself?

Have read some information but still unsure on this.

Kind thanks,

Anna

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi, Princess Anna,
I would use the blessing oil and mix with my soap.
I wouldn't use the powder for that.
You could just use a capful of it with an ounce of your shower gel and mix it together.
And then say the Psalm 23 while doing so. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Hope this helps.
Take care!!!

PrincessAnna

Unread post by PrincessAnna » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks Miss Aida,

You're a treasure :)

Laila

Re: Spell to Help Me Overcome Negativity Procrastination Habits

Unread post by Laila » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

I'll be placing a LM order soon. I already have and use Cast off Evil, Van Van, Road Opener, Chinese Wash, Buffalo Ammonia, and 13-herb bath. Is there anything else to help with procrastination and feeling stuck?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Hello, Laila,
Sometimes procrastination can be a symptom of an underlying fear (fear that the project is going to take too long; fear that the project will be boring; the project will interfere with something important, etc). I'd get some Crucible of Courage oil to face those projects head on and with zest and confidence!!
www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
I am one of those procrastinators also and have found these products to be very helpful
Wishing you the best.
Go get 'um!!!
Take care and Happy Thanksgiving

Laila

Unread post by Laila » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida,

I have it on hand, so I'll be sure to use it! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

BusterSuper

Healing from Satanic Ritual Abuse Questions and Answers

Unread post by BusterSuper » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi Lucky Mojo people,

I've received intuitive knowledge of some really messed up stuff that I think happened to me as a youngster involving Satanic ritual torture/possible rape in some form or another (I'm yet to uncover the precise details) and I've come across this forum.

I've been kind of messed up for a few days because of finding this out...Feeling a bit better now, but like I said I still need to uncover the details and everything (with a professional, I know) so if there's anything you can recommend, I'd appreciate it.

Are you able to recommend something I can do for myself, or concoct a Mojo Bag/Talisman of some sort for clarity on this situation, and hopefully to help take the edge off the healing process that's just beginning now?

Thank you...

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Healing from Satanic Ritual Abuse Questions and Answers

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Hello: I'm so sorry to hear of your troubles. You can work with Clarity products. I'd also recommend Healing and Tranquility products, you can mix them together. Get the bath crystals of each of those products and mix them, then take 9 days in a row of cleansing baths:

http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

Learn about how to take hoodoo baths here:http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

I'd also recommend getting a Blessing mojo bag to carry with you.

Please also make sure you get counseling and medical help; you will need professionals on your side as you heal.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

BusterSuper

Unread post by BusterSuper » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Ok Mary, thanks for your advice. I'll get the items you recommended as I'm able to, and yes, I asked for advice on here with the intent that whatever got recommended to me would compliment the professional counselling/therapy that I'm organising.

Thanks and blessings to you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:19 am

Hi Laila,

I agree with Miss Aida that sometimes procrastination can be an underlying fear of something. Her advice to use
crucible of courage is excellent. I've used Crucible of Courage along with Crown of Success products to give me good swift kick back into gear. :)
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Best of luck to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:27 am

Another vote for Crucible of Courage -- and King Solomon Wisdom, so you can take a good hard look at the mountain of OMG-what-shall-I-do and watch it shrink under the keen eye of knowledge.

Miss Michaele
speaking from recent experience

Nefas

Hands and feet turn black

Unread post by Nefas » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Hello everyone,

I've searched the forum for a similar situation and was unable to find one so I will post my question here.

I have completed a cleansing bath for myself an the family in lieu of some progressive work. The day after we took our baths, my husband and I noticed a black residue on our hands(and palms) and feet(soles included) as well. It's frigid here and we both wear socks in the house. There was no effect on the children.

When we took our showers our white washcloths was black and it personally took a while to scrub this stuff off of my skin.

My question is, would I require another cleansing bath? I've had several before but it never manifested such a remarkable physical effect before. I would like to proceed with my progressive works, however I would like the opinion of the elders.

Looking forward to hearing back from you all
Thank you
Nefas Giving thanks to the Almighty Most High for ALL blessings and eternal prosperity. Selah

Miss Aida
Re: Hands and feet turn black

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Hello, Nefas,
Where did you purchase this bath and how many days did you take it?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:15 pm

PrincessAnna wrote:Is the blessing powder the best to use, for say, putting in my shower gel to bless/cleanse myself?

Two points:

Blessing and cleansing aren't the same thing. Cleansing removes nastiness; blessing brings in goodness, especially spiritually. So, start with Chinese Wash (a vibrant citrusy scent), Uncrossing (a strong eucalyptus/menthol scent) or Hindu Grass (Very similar to Chinese Wash, but extremely mild fragrance).

DON'T use POWDER in liquids! It'll just clump and probably settle to the bottom and look strange.

Oil turns transparent water-based products cloudy. If your shower gel has a milky, lotion-y appearance, you can use the oils; if it's clear, use bath crystals. You can dissolve them in a little water first.

The same principles apply to hair conditioner, of course. How about Hindu Grass Bath Crystals in your shower gel, and Blessing Oil or Bath Crystals in your conditioner?

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Aphrodite_Moon
House Cleansing_Back to Front & 13 day Herb Bath

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Hi, Please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong area. I just received my beautiful package from LM, containing 13 Day Herb Bath, 2 bottles of Chinese Wash and some spell kits for drawing things. I intend to start cleansing myself and my house to eliminate bad things and conditions, then start the spell kits for drawing once the cleansing work is completed. I am new to the whole idea of cleansing, but wish to do it correctly.
In order to eliminate, I understand to wash from back to front. My house is one storey only. We usually enter and leave our home via the side entrance, located in the east, when we are using our cars, as it is adjacent to the undercover carport. Our back door is facing north, and this is used only when we enter our garden from inside the house. Our front door faces south, and we enter and leave by this entrance if we are not using our cars. Shall I then clean from the eastern side entrance to the front door (northern entrance) to eliminate and then dispose of the water at the crossroads facing the sun? Also, we are currently entering the new moon phase here in Australia, which means that if I start the 13-day herb bath tomorrow, I will be performing most of the work during the waxing moon phase during the next 13 days. As I am 'cleansing to eliminate', would it be better if I waited until the waning phase of the moon to eliminate, then perform the drawing work during the next waxing moon phase? I need to clean my house anyway as it is currently unkempt and as wish to use the LM Chinese wash as it is wonderfully scented. I would still like to cleanse the house regardless of whether I start the 13 day herb bath later. Thankyou.

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Hi, could someone please help me, I've had stuff going on with me for years and I'd like to start cleansing it away, then I can give more back to others, both monetarily and spiritually.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:36 pm

Hello, Aphrodite Moon,
You would still clean from the back to the front. So that would be from your North to your South.
And the wash gets thrown out the front entrance.
I do my cleansings during the waning moon. And drawing work during the waxing moon.
Hope this helps
Take care

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:40 am

Thankyou Miss Aida for your help and assistance. It is greatly appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:21 am

Hello, Aphrodite_Moon ,
Just one other thing: If it's an absolute mess in my house and it needs cleansing IMMEDIATELY, I don't bother with moon phases. Emergencies are emergencies. And it's just as effective.
Take care

bluebell

Using Only Table Salt for Cleansing

Unread post by bluebell » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:17 am

I understand that salt bath can also be used as a form of spiritual cleansing. In preparing salt bath, do you dissolve only table salt in hot water before taking a bath or it has to be mixed with other ingredients before taking the bath?

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator
Re: Using Only Table Salt for Cleansing

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:49 am

bluebell, table salt can work, but a better choice is sea salt, Kosher salt or epsom salts. When it comes to cleansing my preference is Kosher salt (because they have been blessed) with epsom salts.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Estelle11

A newbie would like some direction !!

Unread post by Estelle11 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:33 pm

First and foremost I'm happy to have found this site and would like to welcome myself hopefully YOU all do the same welcoming me . :D

I would not go into details about my life because I could not finish how bad things have been for as long I can remember ( years ). Work , financial , love , family ..( Don't have kids yet and not married) not even a boyfriend even though people compliment me on my beauty . Blockage , over my life that's what I have been told the last 3 persons who gave me a reading .

Where should I start ? I was thinking about getting a cleansing bath or something like that than follow with the rest , but what should I get ?

Waiting for an answer

Sincerely

Estelle.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: A newbie would like some direction !!

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Start with a 13-herb bath, which will work to eliminate crossed conditions, whether they originate from outside influences or from within yourself. You can also use an Uncrossing kit.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Estelle11

Unread post by Estelle11 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:36 pm

Thanks for replying I will try to order it this weekend . I will also appreciate if u can tell me how to use it ? Day, time . Thanks a lot

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Estelle11, Lucky Mojo products have directions on the package. You'll also find directions for different kinds of baths (cleansing vs. attraction, timing, disposal, etc.) here:

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Estelle11

Unread post by Estelle11 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Thank you . I really appreciate your reply

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Home cleansing with incense as opposed to floor washing.

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:30 pm

Azna21 wrote:I am in a similar situation - before thoroughly reading this highly informative LM sight, I've always used incense (Frankincense & Myrrh), oils (Fiery Wall & Van Van), sage. basil, and protection Archangel Michael & Guardian Angel candles to protect my apartment, which is mostly carpet. I also have a Hasma Hand/Eye of Fatima over my front door, and a Horseshoe Anti-Evil Eye Amulet right next to my back door.

This sounds like a pretty sturdy protective program, right there.

I recently ordered Chinese Wash and Buffalo Ammonia to properly cleanse my apartment before doing any further spiritual work. However, since I already live there, and have a lot of walls/corners blocked by furniture, as well as full closets, cabinets, etc. should I move the furniture & other items to spray corners and areas close to walls (w/a spray bottle mix of water & Buffalo Ammonia or Chinese Wash)?

At lucky Mojo, they do this once a year, just before New Year's Day. It takes several days.

If you feel the need for cleansing in between times, you could cleanse the parts of your walls and floors that you can get to without moving furniture.

Also, do I wipe down all furniture as well?

If it has a fine finish, like oil or lacquer, I wouldn't use a water-based solution on it. A drop of the right spiritual oil on a soft cloth would be better, I think.

Lastly if I'm to purchase a broom for all this, do I have to throw it away (i.e., remove from my property), or can I just give it one final cleaning w/the Buffalo Ammonia or Chinese Wash? If I am to dispose of the broom the 1st time, will I have to dispose of a broom every time I clean my apartment (I'm thinking that could get costly)??

To the best of my knowledge, the only time to buy a new broom is when you move to a new house, so as to leave behind whatever bad luck you endured before the move. If you really think you need a new broom for this work, by all means buy one -- and keep it as long as you live where you are, or until it wears out.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

DreamCatcher
Cleansing the Home, Creating a Sanctuary

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:14 am

I haven't closed on a home yet ,but my rootworker mentioned in a brief reading that the key to my family's happiness is making this home a spiritual sanctuary. I live in a area that was once a Fort in the Mexican American War. The majority of the area has residual energy and is reportedly haunted by old Native American spirits. Doesn't help that my children and myself attract spirits. My idea is to wash the the house completely walls and floors with Chinese wash. Then use some sort of bath crystals to bring in peace, abundance and protection. I wanted to nail down railroad spikes on the property, and lay down camphor squares in the corners of my home.
I would love some more suggestions.
Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:27 am

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

BusterSuper

Unread post by BusterSuper » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Thought it might be a good idea to drop in again: I'm healing well from the trauma (got the products working nicely) - I still haven't worked out exactly what happened to me, but I can't shake the feeling that it was something pretty bad.

Thanks for the help, LuckyMojo 8-)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello, BusterSuper ,
Thanks for the good news!

magicchic74

Re: spell for me to do to improve all aspects of my life

Unread post by magicchic74 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:52 pm

What happens when you live with others and can't do a full cleansing of the house I live with very negative folks I try and do cleansing sometimes it makes there arguing worst what's best for me to do

que25

Spells For Help With Trust Issues

Unread post by que25 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Hello,

I would like to know what kind of work that I can do on myself. I have trust issues from childhood that has followed me into my adulthood for years. Is there any work I can do to help myself?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Trust Issues

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Healing, Blessing, Tranquilty, King Solomon Wisdom, and Cast Off Evil -- because though self-criticism and self-defensiveness can protect you, they can also destroy you if they get out of hand. Crucible of Courage too, don't forget!

Each of these formulas comes as a complete product line -- oil, bath crystals, powder, incense, candles. Some of them have mojo bags and honey jars, too.

You can get them all here:

LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
COMPLETE OCCULT SHOP INVENTORY
http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello, magicchic74 ,
That's unfortunate.
BUT insure that you're doing a full cleansing on your room.
Try some peace water to maybe calm them down (and then try again to do a full house cleansing once they have calmed down).
www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
Doing something is better than doing nothing at all!
Wishing you the best
Take care

que25

Unread post by que25 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:30 am

Hello Miss Michaele,

Would I mix all of these in a bath? Is there any steps to doing this or instructions? If I did separate honey jars would that be good?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:47 pm

que25 wrote:Hello Miss Michaele,

Would I mix all of these in a bath? Is there any steps to doing this or instructions? If I did separate honey jars would that be good?

You can certainly mix them in a bath -- though I would do Cast Off Evil separately, first, as a cleansing bath, and then the others could be mixed together.

I'd suggest a Cast Off Evil bag to carry, and a King Solomon Wisdom honey jar to which you could add a little borage and yarrow -- those two herbs are for courage.

You could also smoke the Cast Off Evil bag with Crucible of Courage and King Solomon Wisdom incenses from time to time, as well as the usual feeding with Cast Off Evil oil.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:47 pm

magicchic74, Miss Aida gave you good advice.

You can also take a 13-Herb bath yourself, and use the bathwater to cleanse your own room thoroughly. Then add a little of the bathwater to the cleaning supplies everybody uses. Powdered cleanser, though, would benefit from a few pinches of Hindu Grass Sachet Powder ([url=www.luckymojo.com/powder-hindu-grass.html‎]www.luckymojo.com/powder-hindu-grass.html‎[/url]). It has a very mild clean fragrance and is one of my favorite cleansing formulas.

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:54 pm

I especially like the Peace Water prior to the cleansing ritual. You can certainly use Chinese Wash (which has a very very mild scent) to cleanse your space.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:11 pm

I like the 13, 9, 7 Herb Spiritual Baths. 13 Herb Spiritual Bath is designed to remove jinxes and end crossed conditions, 9 Herb Spiritual Bath contains 9 herbs designed to open the way to wisdom, strength and personal mastery, and last but not least, draw luck in many areas of live with 7 Herb Spiritual Bath.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mystikal3025

Spell for Help with Trust and love

Unread post by mystikal3025 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:04 am

Good Afternoon everyone,

A little background on my situation. I was in a relationship with the mother of my child for 2 1/2 years up until march 7th. We broke up for a while and got back together due to mistakes made by me.

Well while broken up i had just reconnected with some old friends and ex who i have no feelings for to just congrats everyone on their families (feeling a little down). Well, my ex who responded late, yea crazy. My fiance saw it, went ballistic and kicked me out. Short story, i went from dallas TX to atlanta GA.

Right now i have a honey jar that's been going and i also have a couple of candles done by Phoenix for healing and come to me. This past friday i lit my honey jar candle and a Talisman candle. Both of which gave off white smoke when lit. The honey jar candled burned in about 3 1/2 hours. This candle normally takes a lot longer to burn. My glass-encased candle also is burning i feel pretty fast and strong with a flame to that is bouncing, dancing, and etc. Also, it's burning very clean.

My question is, Could i use a white candle for trust or some sort of healing here in my home on the target. I was also thinking about petitioning St expedite for some trust/love backings just to kinda add some strength to the mix. I am going to Dallas to visit my son next week. Any advice would be helpful

The person i am working with mentioned that everything is affecting her but she is trying to be strong and suppress her feelings even tho they are reaching the surface on frequent basis.

Thank You everyone.

Miss Aida
Re: Spell for Help with Trust and love

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 pm

Hello, mystikal3025 ,
I am so sorry that all of this happened. I pray that htings work out for yu and her and that you get back together.
I'm not sure if you were asking about candle divination (as nothing in that topic were posted as questions) but you can find interpretations here:
www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
And, yes, trust and healing is a great idea and I love the idea of doing this with a white candle.
Also, St Expedite is also a wonderful idea.
You can check out all of the Saints here (as there might be a Saint that would be perfect for your petition) www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
Also, have you considered praying Psalms for your quest? Here is a wonderful list of Psalms that you may want to browse.
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
I hope this helps and praying for a terrific outcome
Take care

chelebelle9
How to cleanse and uncross when unable to do a bath.

Unread post by chelebelle9 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:51 am

Good morning. I was wondering what would be suggested if I feel the need for a cleanse and uncrossing. After years of bad luck, bad relationships and money problems, I just feel like I need a restart button per say. 13 herb, Chinese wash and uncrossing baths look to be what I need. I also am going to purchase a mercury dime for internal cleaning. My problem is that my skin is extremely sensitive and when I have tried them I end up having to shower way before 24 hours is up due to irritation. Is there anything else I can do to get the same results? I did a Blessing floor wash over the weekend but I also just have the gut feeling that I need to work on myself. I could just be worried over nothing but ignoring my gut feelings has gotten me in trouble several times. I am just so tired of feeling like nothing goes right for me or I mess it up when things do go right. Sorry to be so long winded. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Blessings.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Hello, beautifulcreole1,
I have merged your post into the appropriate subforum.
I see some ideas here so please read all the post.
I think that if you are that sensitive to everything, you might want to make a doll of yourself and cleanse this doll, according to the ritual.
Again, see the other posts.
Wishing you the very best with this

Luckbewithme876
Spell for clearing away laziness and procrastinations

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm assuming that this falls under road opening. How could I do a spell to destroy laziness and procrastination in myself? I already have Van Van oil and some orange candles. I also have a religious card for St. Expedite.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

MoonBreath
Re: Spell for clearing away laziness and procrastinations

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:21 pm

If I were you, I would try burning a "Cast Off Evil" Vigil candle with my petition beneath it. In this case, the "evil" would be laziness.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:32 pm

I don't have a COE candle at the moment, but I do have the bath crystals. Could I use those before doing the spell instead?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:46 am

Hi Luckbewithme876,

On a Saturday, rise before sun-up and do the Cast Off Evil bath. Then once you've disposed of the water, burn a black free-standing taper on which you've written the laziness and procrastination you want to banish. Write the specific issues it affects if you can. Burn this on a name paper for yourself into which you've folded a bit of head hair and eucalyptus if you have it. A bit of salt if you don't. If you have Eucalyptus essential oil, put some in a diffuser to scent the air while you work. Burn the name paper to ash in the dying candle flame and dispose of the remains in a crossroad.

On the Sunday, rise before sun-up and do a Van Van bath. Burn the candles anointed with the oil. Begin by writing onto the candles all the things you are going to accomplish (yes, specific goals). Make a new name paper and cross your name with the list of goals from the candle. Anoint it with Van Van oil and fold it toward you with a bit of head hair and lemongrass, salt and sampson snake root if you have them. Just salt if you dont. Burn the name paper to ash in the dying candle flame and bury the remains in your front yard or in a potted plant.

See also my book, "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" for more tips.

BOO-GRI-HSPB
Hoodoo Spiritual Baths by Aura Laforest
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:37 pm

That sounds wonderful aura. gonna try it for myself. thanks!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks Aura! :) Could I substitute an egg for Van Van crystals, since I don't have the latter? I know they don't have the same function exactly, but eggs can be used for cleansings.

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:32 pm

perhaps you can add drops of the van van oil in bathwater?

what says you aura?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:44 am

Hi Luckbewithme876,

I agree with Sarafina that adding a few drops of VanVan oil to the bath would be a better choice than an egg cleansing in this case. If you have Kosher salt, sea salt or even regular table salt, add about 9 drops of VanVan oil to a cup of salt and a quarter cup baking soda, then add that to a full tub: instant bathing blend. But do eventually get the VanVan bath crystals if you can: they're awesome!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am

Alright, thank you Aura. That sounds great. I'll do it next weekend, since it's already too late now. Should I make the black candle burn down to nothing?

On a somewhat related note, what should I do to make myself manlier? I'm guessing work with John the Conqueror and Ginseng.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:43 am

Yes. And you burn the name paper in the last of the candle as it's burning out (or when it's really really low, soon to burn out).

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:47 am

Does it matter what candle color? I'm guessing orange (not the black one) for road opening?

On a somewhat related note, what should I do to make myself manlier? I'm guessing work with John the Conqueror and Ginseng.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 am

Orange would be a good colour for the road opener work Luckbewithme876, yellow or purple is also appropriate.

For manliness, there are a number of ways to go about it and yes, JtheC & Ginseng are both excellent. Sampson snake root is another really good one. Turnsteel posted a great hand of power for men in the following thread (it's the first post): suggestions-for-personal-mastery,-will-power,-&-adeptship-t8784.html-sid=823de9567dba41434d5ebcf9bfaa0809

Personally, I'd work things in a few ways:
1 - Make the man's hand of power and keep that on you, dressing it with whisky every Sunday. If you don't have the skill to make up a mojo yet, then you can get a jack ball from lucky mojo and work it the same way: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html#jack
2 - Take a Nature Bath before sunrise every Sunday of the waxing moon phase for about 3mos, up to a year, depending on how steadily you want to work the issue. Pay special attention to bathing the genital area. You can also have MISC burn Nature candles in tandem with your bathing to back it up.
3 - Make this mix on a new moon. To a small bottle of whisky (about a half-litre) add a small whole gingseng root (red panax ginseng, 3-5 year old root if you can afford it), a tablespoon of sampson snake root, 3 devil's shoe strings, half a teaspoon of bo'hog root (ligusticum levisticum species specifically if you can manage it) and a half a teaspoon of Master of the Woods. Let the mix steep until the full moon after which it can be consumed, 1-2 tablespoons daily, as a protective and tonic for male nature and masculine attributes.

Wildwood_Flower
Banishing negative emotions

Unread post by Wildwood_Flower » Tue May 06, 2014 5:35 pm

My friend has asked me to work on behalf of her friend. He is a wonderful guy but he believes he will never succeed in his business or deserve the love of a good man. I am not familiar with this kind of work. I was thinking maybe some banishing work and some prayers. If anyone can help me with specific advice on products, spells, or prayers I would appreciate it. Thanks =)

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Banishing negative emotions

Unread post by aura » Wed May 07, 2014 5:19 am

Cast Off Evil would be a good product line to consider alongside the Banishing. I also posted these spell ideas a while back that you might find helpful:

In the vigil candle world, a run of three candles (burn each type until you get good clean burns) can work nicely:
1 - Cast Off Evil on your neediness and self-sabotaging relationship traits
2 - John the Conqueror on your neediness and self-sabotaging relationship traits
(1 & 2 can be burnt simultaneously. Once you get a clean burn on them, then go to #3)
3 - Power to increase your self-confidence and personal strength

A good candle spell you might want to try is the following (it's a variation on a few other spells including the Cut and Clear). You'll need:

- 7x 4'' black altar candles
- a 9'' jumbo purple candle, a purple taper or white female figural candle
- a small Queen Elizabeth root (or root chips)
- a small John the Conqueror root
- a small Master root (or root chips)
- a small lodestone & a packet of magnetic sand
- a purple or red flannel bag
- Cut and Clear oil
- Cut and Clear incense
- Cut and Clear bath crystals
- Power oil
- Power incense
- 9-herb bath

Begin at least seven days before the new moon, on a Saturday if timing permits. After the sun has set, take a bath in the Cut and Clear bath crystals washing downward from head to toe, shoulder to fingertip. Let yourself air-dry when you are done and keep a small amount of the bath water which you will throw into a crossroads, throwing it toward the west. Return home without looking back.

Light some Cut and Clear incense. Take a piece of paper and make a long vertical line down the center of the paper. Now write a list of all the traits you wish to get rid of in your relationships on the left. On the right, write down the trait you wish to have instead of the one you are getting rid of. Draw over the line down the center of the page, separating the two lists, with Cut and Clear oil. Cut the paper apart carefully along the center line so that you now have a ''good list'' and ''bad list''. Put away the good list in a safe place for now (under your pillow or in a bedside table works well).

Take the bad list and fold it away from you, in two. Turn it counterclockwise and fold again. Repeat until you have a small packet that you will place under the candles as they burn. Every time you fold the paper, say ''I Cut these behaviours from my life, they are no longer necessary.''

Carve ''I banish these traits from my life'' into each of the black candles. Anoint one with cut and clear oil and burn it over the folded petition paper with a sincere prayer to be freed from the behaviours which serve you no longer. Repeat the candle and incense burning every night for seven days, once the sun has set until all the candles are used up and the moon is finishing its waning cycle. On the last day, as the candle approaches the end of its burn, take the list of bad traits and burn it to ash in the candle flame. Take all the spell remains, wax, ash & incense and dispose of them in a crossroads, returning home without looking back.

Now the first day of the waxing moon, take out the list of good traits you are bringing in and rise before sun-up and brew up the package of 9-herb bath while reading out loud each of the new behaviours that you are inviting into your life. Again take the spiritual bath, this time washing upward from foot to head and fingertip to shoulder. Air-dry and keep some of the used bath water to water your house-plants with, or to throw in your front yard. Once that's done, you're ready to begin.

Light some Power incense. Carve your full name into the purple pillar candle and the list of traits that you have on the petition paper. Anoint the candle with power oil. Mark it with 9 pins into sections. Place it at the center of the altar or work space.

Now roll the list into a small cylinder, toward you, after having once more read the list of qualities you are going to bring into your life. Tie the cylinder closed with a piece of red or purple string, securing it with 9 knots. Smoke the petition in power incense.

Anoint each of the roots with Power oil. Behind the candle place the Master Root. To the right of the candle place the John the Conqueror root. To the left of the candle place the Queen Elizabeth root. Place the rolled list of qualities under a small saucer, in front of the candle, and place the lodestone over the saucer. Tell the lodestone that it's job is to attract the qualities in the list it keeps safe. Feed it with some magnetic sand.

Light the candle and burn one section. Repeat the incense and candle burning every day, for 9 days, until the candle is completely consumed. Every day, once the candle is lit, feed the lodestone with magnetic sand and tell it that its job is to attract the qualities in the list it keeps safe. Always work in the morning with the clock hands rising, or light the candle right before sun-up.

On the last day of burning the candle, as the burn approaches its end, heat the flannel bag gently - inside and out - over the candle flame. Place each of the roots around the candle in the bag. Place the lodestone, covered in magnetic sand in the bag along with the petition paper and a lock of your hair. Pray into the bag, speaking your prayers to manifest the qualities you've descriped in the rolled list. Close and tie the bag, anointing it with Power oil.

Bury the left-over candle wax and incense ashes from the spell in your front yard or in a potted plant. Wear the mojo on you everyday, anointing it with Power oil once a week.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Sun May 11, 2014 5:49 am

Hi there,

Last night I completed a 13 day 13 herb baths for good measure. The problem is as excited as I was, I disposed of all the bath water. Today I'm meant to scrub my house down with no used water. Should I be doing a further bath and save the water or is it okay to proceed and wash the house down without it?

I could really kick myself for this....

Thanks in advance for any support

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”