Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

EcleckticMama

Valentine Family Conjure Ideas

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Valentine's Day has a special meaning for my husband and I as the approximate conception date of our daughter. She herself is a powerful binding of the two of us and I'd like to create a love spell that blesses us and commemorates that. In some cultures, that may even be considered her true birthday. I'd like it to incorporate increasing the passion of our conjugal relations (we're parents of a one-year old and I can use a little help, though the interest is there, sometimes the fatigue of mothering can throw up roadblocks) and facilitating a peaceful home (easing communication with a still non-verbal toddler/ not having battles of will between parent and child).

I've been re-reading the spells here for ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#committedlove

Would I better off doing this as separate things? It seems incorporating peace with our daughter is important not only as the commemoration, but because peace among all three of us facilitates the passion for my mate and me.

I appreciate any input you all may have.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Valentine Family Conjure Ideas

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:42 pm

In my experience, the spell of binding and commemorating a marriage with the energy of a child born of that union is different than the call for a renewal of passion and love within that marriage. Just as a young family often enjoys delightful play time in bed with the child, so do the adults enjoy their own "mommy and daddy private time" in bed, where the child should not be involved. Thus the two spells are kept separate, as you intuited.

The passion spell is easiest, actually. If you have nothing in the home and live in a small town, then simply work a small candle spell. Light two red candles, each named for one of you, dressed in Love Me Oil, or any suitable love scent such as Rose, Vanilla, Musk, or whatever you have. "Walk" the candles together closer and closer as they burn. Let them burn out together. Be sure to use a flame-proof surface for this.

As the candles burn, embark upon a ritual of love-making on Lover's Day (get a baby sitter!) and take your time.

After making love, but before getting dressed, start work on the family binding spell. Begin with the ceremonial cutting of a piece of hair from each of you.

Then rejoin the child, send the baby sitter home, and ceremonially cut a bit of the baby's hair as well. Bind the hairs together into a charm. Use a locket, soft wax, cloth, or whatever form of wrapping, tying, or securing the pieces that you feel is best. Place this family love charm on the family altar, if you have one, or in a special sacred place.

Alternatively, if you would each like to wear such a binding charm, obtain enough hairs to make either two such lockets or charms (one for each of you), or three lockets or charms (the third for the child, to be kept in a safe place on her behalf).

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

EcleckticMama

Re: Valentine Family Conjure Ideas

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:06 pm

Thank you! That really helped sort out my thoughts. I've got plenty of altars (and altar-like things) around the home to choose for each of these things to think about now, too.

EcleckticMama

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:34 pm

I've read and understand about washing from top down, back to front, but I've wondered about when the home is generally entered from the back?

The front faces the street and provides the address, but the alley is where everyone parks and enters. US Mail is the only delivery that comes to the front door (rarely do we have packages that need to come to the door, generally they fit in the box at the street). UPS, FedEX, the cable company, the landlord, all others enter at the back. It's not just "family", but pretty much everyone. So in practicality the "front" is the rear (which faces East, convenient for the recommended disposal of the wash water). In my case, would I wash in the opposite direction then? Or would a good idea be to wash from the middle outwards?

I'd like to do some preliminary cleaning (using Octagon soap, since it's a mulyipupose household cleaner) before my lodestone spellkit comes, then again with the lodestone oil, etc. to draw money, and friendships in our new place.

I'd appreciate y'all's input.

Literarylioness

Re: Spiritual Wash Direction

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:51 pm

I would wash from the middle, because technically you do use both entrances.

Mary

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Thanks. I guess I had answered my own question there.

Christopher Lung

Unread post by Christopher Lung » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:08 pm

if I might add something, I always think of the back as the part of the house furthest from any doors that allow one to enter and exit the house. That is where I would start

sahjia

Cleansing the Home and Person: Questions and Answers

Unread post by sahjia » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 pm

What is good for some one to cleanse the body from inside and outside?

Some one has done voodoo or some kinds of dirty thing to someone in my family. I like to find out how we can cleanse his body and mind. This person is with me so any one know anything, please let me know. thanks

Lara

Re: To Cleanse the Body and Mind

Unread post by Lara » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Hello Sahija,

Without knowing more about your condition, I can't give you specifics. However I can tell you that the 13 Herb 13 Day Spiritual Bath is one of the best all around bath products for cleansing and uncrossing.

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Good Luck

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Bathing is the best way to cleanse the body from the outside. The most popular methods are to use the 13-Herb Bath, as Lara mentioned and also the Uncrossing Bath Crystals -- and they may be mixed together and used at the same time.

Read about Uncrossing Bath Crystals here at the Lucky Mojo "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Uncrossing Spiritual Supplies:

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Another popular form of cleansing is with a hen's egg. You may read about this at the page on Hens and Eggs, here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blackhens.html

Also, it is a good idea to cleanse the house at the same time. For this the gold standard is Chinese Wash. Read about it here at the Lucky Mojo "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on Chinese Wash:

http://luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

As for cleansing from the inside, one old remedy is to find a silver coin -- an old dime is preferred, but it must be from the days when coins were real silver and not copper with a silvery coating. A mercury dime is ideal (we sell them in the shop). You file the ridges off the edge around the dime into a glass of milk and drink it. This cleans out bad spirits and takes off internal curses.

There are many, many more methods of cleansing explained in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," which we sell in the shop.

Good luck in returning your family member to spiritual health and well-being.
catherine yronwode

sahjia

Cleansing Someone Who is Not Present

Unread post by sahjia » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:18 am

thnak you for all help i was wandring what can use for him becuse the person is not with me any more i know this girl gave him thing very bad he is not him self all he dose what ever she says to him how can bring him back and clean his body with out he being with me he can t stay with us even for one hour he my son all dose so please if there anything to help me bring him back in wright way till me know thanks

Literarylioness

Re: Cleansing Someone Who is Not Present

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:45 pm

sahjia wrote:thnak you for all help i was wandring what can use for him becuse the person is not with me any more i know this gril gave him thing very bad he is not him self all he dose what ever she says to him how can bring him back and clean his body with out he being with me he can t stay with us even for one hour he my son all dose so please if there anything to help me bring him back in wright way till me know thanks

I'm a little confused. Are you trying to get the guy back, or help clean the guy up. It sounds like you are trying to get this man away from the woman he is currently with.

Mary

sahjia

Unread post by sahjia » Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:55 am

yes i want to bring back my son home the girl he is with she did something on him but very bad ued to he was too differant but now he s not him self he tell me he s lost he can t be around any one exept that girl 24 -7 with her he liston to any of us every one is exept her even she wrong she is in the wrong envirment that is the reson i want to bring him back home so i can help him but i don t know what should how should ido so please help me thanks very much god bless

Leah Rivera

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:34 pm

If you need to clean someone who you do not have access to you, you can baby doll them. I've done this for clients and bathing before, and have had good results.

In the case of bathing, you want to get a plastic baby doll, not a cloth one. They sell them at the craft stores, you want one where the head can be popped off.

Stuff the baby doll with spanish moss:
http://herb-magic.com/spanish-moss.html

And the herbs of the 13-herb bath:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html

Then you will name and babtise the baby doll with your sons name.
With this, you can do all the cleansing and uncrossing baths recommend above on the baby doll.

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Christopher Lung wrote:if I might add something, I always think of the back as the part of the house furthest from any doors that allow one to enter and exit the house. That is where I would start

I had been pondering that. Thanks. The two rooms of the apartment (one front and one back) that are furthest from the doors is where I felt I should begin. Your addition here confirmed what I was thinking.

sahjia

Unread post by sahjia » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:21 pm

thank u for great info Ai like know how should i give bath to a baby doll and then what do i do with the baby doll after the bath and how many times or days new moon or old moon is good to cleans his for breacking spell cast from his body i know some one has done some kinds of spell on him .i m very sorry for asking too much because my english is not good i m tring to get every thing step by step so i can get a good result . i order 13 harbs,chaness wash, viegar and spanish moos .so please if u can tell me every thing step by step how to use them on baby doll when is good and about the dispos the water can be good sun ris or crossingroad do i have to take all of the water to sun ris or crossing road or just some of it if some of it then what do i do with the rest of the water .also i like to know if there is anything ales for breacking spell cast lit me know

sahjia

how do i use spanish moss and what s good for

Unread post by sahjia » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:53 pm

again me i didn t get what is the stuff baby doll with spanish moss is for and how i use it and what is the spell for it please lit me know step by step if it s posibal .how, where ,when and for what thanks

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:23 pm

You treat the doll baby as if he were your son, actually the doll baby becomes your son after you baptize him so. You can clean the doll as much as you want if he is plastic. As you cleanse the doll, picture cleansing your son. Don't worry about the moon. Just concentrate on cleaning up your son.

Good luck,

Mary

tisha

Unread post by tisha » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:57 am

i have 2 doors facing the front...
should i start in the middle as well?
i had been starting with the door that opend onto the vestabule even though it is not used much.
the kitchen door is only 3 yards away from the other door and is used all the time.
namaste.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:24 pm

tisha wrote:i have 2 doors facing the front...
should i start in the middle as well?
i had been starting with the door that opend onto the vestabule even though it is not used much.
the kitchen door is only 3 yards away from the other door and is used all the time.
namaste.

Which part of the house do you consider the front? The door you go in and out of the most is usually in the front by the street.

Mary

LMFan

House Blessing/ Cleaning

Unread post by LMFan » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:44 am

My house is under attack I think, it's been nothing but non stop problems.. costly problems for the last 6 months and really wierd stuff-- mice, bees in the walls, breaking garage door, flat tires on the cars., furnace issues, it's getting bad and expensive..
Any recommendations to help me get rid of whatever is plaguing me????

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: House Blessing/ Cleaning

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:56 am

Hi there,
Assuming that these events are not just the result of years of build-up, it sounds like you are experiencing crossed conditions.

First of all I would recommend a series of uncrossing baths--either done in a 3 day sequence or better in a 13 day sequence:
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Secondly, I suggest cleaning your entire homespace:
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
As you clean each room, back to front, light a white candle, preferably anointed with fiery wall of protection oil and if it were me I would recite the 23rd Psalm.
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I would also smoke the home with uncrossing incense:
http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-uncrossing.html

After you have done those things, I would then look at getting a reading from a reputable reader who can help you better asses your situation. Depending on what your reading indicated more cleansing/protective work may be required.

Finally, I would start doing Money Stay with me Work--you can start this NOW if you want to:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

good luck to you,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

LMFan

Re: House Blessing/ Cleaning

Unread post by LMFan » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank you Bri!

tisha

Cleansing the Home and Person: Questions and Answers

Unread post by tisha » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:12 am

this is from my live journal blog.

i originally posted it at cafe moms when someone asked about getting rid of a bad vibe in a new house:

tell people you need to cleanse a new home or just get rid of a lingering heebee jeebee feeling, most people will tell you to smudge. while excellent advice it is just a part of a bigger picture.

first get some chinese wash.

now scrub!

everything in the house needs to be washed-don't forget walls, ceilings, door, the undersides of tables, both fronts backs and insides of cabinets, closets etc.

next sprinkle sea salt all over the floors and using a brand new broom sweep the floors from farthest corner to front door and continue sweeping until you are at the road. don't bring the broom back inside. dispose of it far from the home but preferably at a crossroads. retuning the broom will just bring all that mess back with you.

take cut dried angelica herb ( named after the archangel and a powerful protector) and place it above all the windows and doors, rugs and around the outside of the home. small pieces of this should fit completely unnoticed above the top trim on windows and doors. a small piece tucked under a welcome mat is a good idea too.

lastly, smudge with a mix of white sage, lavender and sweetgrass.

the chinese wash gets rid of the bad vibes, the salt banishes them, angelica prevents them returning and the smuding with these herbs brings loving energy back in.

there are other ritual cleansings, but this is my favorite way for maximum results.

Leah Rivera
Re: a house cleansing

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:10 am

I would make the following suggestions:

I prefer to use Kosher Salt rather then Sea Salt, which is more in line with the Hoodoo Tradition.

I also prefer to use Van Van Sachet Powder in a box of baking soda for both floor sweeps and for carpeting. You can sprinkle it down on the carpet and vacumme it up.

To draw love and prosperity back in, I would do an inward wash with House Blessing bath crystals from outside the front door in to the house.

Lara

tisha

Unread post by tisha » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 pm

i do agree.

i make a floor sweep with baking powder, cinnamon, alfalfa & basil to bring wealth & success back in.

my love sweep is orris (Queen Elizabeth) root, rose petals & balm of gilead in baking soda.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:54 pm

I think when it comes to cleaning, everyone is a bit different. I use holy water from the church I was baptized in and I leave Kosher salt in the four corners. I actually like to smoke my areas for cleansing. I use a lot of hyssop to purify areas and I like "Cast Off Evil" or "Uncrossing" incense for my smoking the house.

For blessing I use a mix of Van Van and Fast luck crystals.

Again it depends on the situation.

Mary

Angelina

Apartment Clearing/Cleansing

Unread post by Angelina » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:16 am

Hi everyone, i just want to thank everyone for advising me on my various questions i posted. Everyone has been so helpful and nice. Thanks!
-Me and my husband will be moving to another apartment soon, and it needs a little work. The owner said that the previous tentants left because they were fighting and had split up. Does anyone have suggestions on how to remove any energies left behind so we can start fresh? i want to try and cover every inch of the apartment-clean the carpet, the floors, the walls-all suggestions would be very welcome-Thank you much.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Apartment Clearing/Cleansing

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 am

HI Angelina,

There are many products and methods of cleaning one's home and space.
Here are a few links to get you started. I love using Chinese wash, and whenever my husband and I move to a new space I follow the tradition of leaving my old broom at the old place and buying a new broom for the new place. If you are worried about the vibe of the your apartment, then after cleaning I would light a peaceful home vigil and put it in a prominent place, like on a mantle or in a central room.
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

good luck,
Bri

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks Bri,
You are always a big help!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:36 pm

You are welcome!

good luck!
Bri

beccaw
Bath Gone Awry

Unread post by beccaw » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:38 pm

i am trying to learn more about hoodoo and deciding that following hoodoo practices was a good way to go about that. so yesterday i started cleansing work on myself. used uncrossing bath in the sink (have shower only) and was careful to wipe downward only. theni lit some incense (sage, vervain, and hyssop on a charcoal) and stood over that awhile while air drying. said impromptu prayers asking mother mary, archangel michael, and archangel azreal for cleansing and protection help. then i anointed myself with guardian angel oil.

i poured the bath water into a sun tea jar and an empty coffee creamer container to dispose of it in the river i live near. felt great and thoroughly clean!

when i got to the river the suntea container had fallen over in the back seat and most of it had leaked out onto the floor. i took this as a bad omen but continued on with the process. i disposed of the remaining water.

then i felt like a black cloud suddenly landed on me. the rest of my day was just really strange, filled with miscommunications and an inability to get anything done properly.

so i'm now wondering several things.

first off, how to best clean up the water in my car.

secondly, should i repeat the bath.

thirdly, has someone done work against me.

i've been involved with different magical practitioners over the years so it's not a complete impossibility, just something that really hadn't occurred to me before as in most pagan circles it's sort of poo-poo'd that anyone would do 'negative' things. but now i'm really starting to wonder.

Literarylioness

Re: Bath Gone Awry

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm

That is a sign you need more clean-up. You can burn uncrossing incense in your car. That can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html

It is unclear whether you are using Lucky Mojo products, but I would take a 13 herb bath and you can find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

To really clean yourself, you can do an Uncrossing spell kit found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:05 pm

Accidents will happen, but as a sign directly after a cleansing bath, such a mishap does have a bit of "hmmmmmm" quality about it. I would repeat the work.

There are some interesting posts here about errors during rituals that may be of help to you as well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practic ... ml#errors1
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practic ... ml#errors2
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/practic ... ml#errors3

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

beccaw

Unread post by beccaw » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:46 pm

thank you both for your replies! i was using lucky mojo uncrossing bath crystals and guardian angel oil, but the incense was herbs that i already had on hand so made myself. think i'll just order the uncrossing kit and do it all over, including my car. thanks again!

snake

Purification Station

Unread post by snake » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:35 pm

I'm setting up a "purification station" in my bathroom so that I have everything I need for cleansing in one place and can do it when I shower daily. So far I have Florida water and two white candles. I also made a little mojo type thing filled with rue, hyssop, devil shoestring, devil pod and salt. I've been using it to clear my aura. I don't think I'm using those herbs right. It feels kind of silly and I'd like to have something else to use for daily purifications. In addition to the usual herbals baths what sorts of products and things can I use for quick daily cleansings?

Turnsteel

Re: Purification Station

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Octagon Soap is great for this kinda thing, its not a full on spiritual bath but is wonderful for a bit of daily cleansing. Smells great too. :)

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Black hens' eggs and also their feathers made into a 'broom' are both used for cleansing. Besides salt, other minerals are camphor and bluestone (though actual bluestone is toxic; Miss Cat has a page on it, http://www.luckymojo.com/bluestone.html). Other herbs are eucalyptus, sage, pine, rue, benzoin resin, and white clover flowers.

You say you don't think you're using the herbs right, but you don't really explain what you are doing.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:14 pm

A quick and simple cleansing bath is to put fresh mint, basil and a splash of Florida water into a pitcher of water before you shower. When you're done with your regular soap and shampoo, pour the pitcher of herbs over your head and wipe downward, praying to be cleansed and purified. Stand between the 2 white candles and air dry. The herbs will brush right out of your hair.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:26 pm

It's real common to use cleansing soaps in between cleansing baths. Fan Laundry Soap and Octagon Soap are both scented with Lemon Grass. Fan Medicated Soap and Pagoda Special Soap are both scented with Camphor.

Fan Laundry Soap, Cleansing, Lemongrass scent
Manufactured in Shanghai, China, scented with Lemongrass, and wrapped in waxed paper, this is one of the most authentic of vintage soaps available. Lemongrass is used for spiritual cleansing and is the core scent in Chinese Wash, which was very likely inspired by the fragrance of this or a similar old-time soft Chinese laundry soap. Truly a soap from the past! Use it for the same purposes as Chinese Wash or Van Van products. $3.50
SOA-CHI-FANL

Fan Medicated Soap, Uncrossing, Camphor scent
Chinese soap scented with medicinal herbal essences: helps troublesome skin conditions and clears away jealousy, evil spirits, and unnatural illness. Use it for the same purposes as Uncrossing products. 3 oz. bar, in vintage-style Art Deco box. $3.50
SOA-CHI-FANM

Octagon Laundry Soap, Cleansing, Lemongrass scent
Old-fashioned Lemon Grass scent for spiritual cleansing and spell-breaking. Use it for the same purposes as Chinese Wash or Van Van products. A large bar, in an old-fashioned paper wrapper. $3.50
SOA-CHI-OCTL

Pagoda Special Soap, Uncrossing, Camphor scent for Protection
Camphor is used in magical rites of protection and cleansing. This soft, old-fashioned square-block shaped bar from Thailand has a most exquisite Camphor scent, and the old-fashioned pink paper wrapper with a picture of an ancient pagoda on it is just as charming as the fragrance. Soothes and refreshes the skin and makes a good lather for thorough cleansing. 3 oz. bar, in vintage-style Asian style wrapper. $3.50
SOA-THA-PASP
catherine yronwode

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Thanks fro the great suggestions! I think I'll start with the soaps and put the black hen feathers I have to use.

J Simulcik wrote:You say you don't think you're using the herbs right, but you don't really explain what you are doing.

I put teh herbs and salt in a little muslin pouch and I've just been sweeping it through my aura after bathing. I feel better afterward, but I think I could probably put the herbs to better use.

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:17 pm

I agree; the herbs will probably help cleanse you a little more if you physically use them. Cleansing in hoodoo, to the best of my knowledge, is done on the physical body using physical materials with spiritual ties.

I hope that makes sense, if not I'll try to reword it.

beccaw
update on bath gone awry

Unread post by beccaw » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:58 pm

well, i am stumped here. repeated the bath, and took the bathwater to a crossroads. when i emptied it some of it splashed on the back of my legs. don't know if that means anything or not. my uncrossing kit arrived yesterday and today i started my spellwork, following the instructions that came in the kit. dressed the candle, burned some incense and did the bath. accidentally got some of the bath water in my mouth as i poured it over my head, spit that out in the used bath water. went back to my bedroom where the incense and candle were and the candle had completely melted away already, the room obviously smelled like burnt wax which was really yuck lol! i'm not sure how to interpret this. perhaps i put too much sachet powder on the candle and it burst into flames? perhaps this is a sign that the work took really well? or that it didn't? also of interest to me that i'm not sure how to interpret: on my way home from work friday i saw what looked like a reflection from a mirror on the side of a house- an 'x' with a circle around it. i actually stopped and backed up to pull over and get a better look at it as it was very large(5 feet across?) and very unusual. then just now while i sat here i noticed that same exact symbol is on the logo for the uncrossing kit. i'm interpreting this as a 'hi five' from spirit, does that sound correct?

Literarylioness

Re: update on bath gone awry

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:20 pm

beccaw wrote:well, i am stumped here. repeated the bath, and took the bathwater to a crossroads. when i emptied it some of it splashed on the back of my legs. don't know if that means anything or not. my uncrossing kit arrived yesterday and today i started my spellwork, following the instructions that came in the kit. dressed the candle, burned some incense and did the bath. accidentally got some of the bath water in my mouth as i poured it over my head, spit that out in the used bath water. went back to my bedroom where the incense and candle were and the candle had completely melted away already, the room obviously smelled like burnt wax which was really yuck lol! i'm not sure how to interpret this. perhaps i put too much sachet powder on the candle and it burst into flames? perhaps this is a sign that the work took really well? or that it didn't? also of interest to me that i'm not sure how to interpret: on my way home from work friday i saw what looked like a reflection from a mirror on the side of a house- an 'x' with a circle around it. i actually stopped and backed up to pull over and get a better look at it as it was very large(5 feet across?) and very unusual. then just now while i sat here i noticed that same exact symbol is on the logo for the uncrossing kit. i'm interpreting this as a 'hi five' from spirit, does that sound correct?

I would interpret everything as going well. When a candle burns quickly that is usually a sign of speedy success.

It all sounds good.

Mary

beccaw
Re: update on bath gone awry

Unread post by beccaw » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:16 am

oh good, i'm glad! thanks!

Chagrinedgirl
Which Cleansing Products?

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:34 pm

I want to do a cleansing bath/spell, not because work has been done against me, but just to rid myself of accumulated bad luck or negativity of my own doing through the years. I'm not sure which is appropriate, Cast off Evil?

J Simulcik

Re: Which Cleansing Products?

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:39 pm

13 Herb Bath is a very traditional way to start cleansing yourself. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html#herbbaths

Cast Off Evil crystals are used more in conjunction with other Cast Off Evil products as part of a more complex job. http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:15 pm

Chagrinedgirl wrote:I want to do a cleansing bath/spell, not because work has been done against me, but just to rid myself of accumulated bad luck or negativity of my own doing through the years. I'm not sure which is appropriate, Cast off Evil?

Actually, the uncrossing is a better choice for you unless you have a drug/alcohol problem and/or problematic friends you want to lose. Cast off Evil helps get rid of bad influences, whereas Uncrossing gets rid of all forms of bad luck. Here is the link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Mary

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Thank you both, since the Uncrossing Kit comes with the 13 Herb bath I can do both and be doubly sure. :)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

marcoa

Home cleansing with incense as opposed to floor washing.

Unread post by marcoa » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:04 am

Hello,

I promised good friends of mine that I would purify and cleanse their new apartment before they move in. I have done work like this before, but always using a traditional floor washing technique using Van Van crystals, then setting up protection with salt in corners and making St. Michael packets for the front and back doors. Then, I use a money house blessing wash on the new moon to draw prosperity in to the home, washing from front to back. My friends apartment is 95% carpeted, so I can't really use floor wash in this situation. I am planning to use incense to cleanse the home instead. My questions are, will censing the place instead of the floor wash have less powerful, equal or different cleansing effect? After I cleanse with a cleansing incense, can I burn money house blessing incense with the same intention as the m.h.b floorwash? How long should I wait to burn m.h.b after I burn cleansing incense. Any thoughts are appreciated!

marcoa

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Home cleansing with incense as opposed to floor washing.

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:13 pm

I cleanse my room with sage all the time, and I have a friend who burns camphor as well in her room. I think as long as you have incense burning in each room you should be fine. I would do this rather than burning it in one place and expecting it to reach throughout the house. For the floor wash, I was thinking you could get a spray bottle, and spray the carpet in addition to incensing the place. I would wait to do the money house blessing after I cleansed the place.

How long do you normally wait to do the money house blessing after you cleanse? I would follow the same principle you normally do.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 pm

marcoa wrote:Hello,

I promised good friends of mine that I would purify and cleanse their new apartment before they move in. I have done work like this before, but always using a traditional floor washing technique using Van Van crystals, then setting up protection with salt in corners and making St. Michael packets for the front and back doors. Then, I use a money house blessing wash on the new moon to draw prosperity in to the home, washing from front to back. My friends apartment is 95% carpeted, so I can't really use floor wash in this situation. I am planning to use incense to cleanse the home instead. My questions are, will censing the place instead of the floor wash have less powerful, equal or different cleansing effect? After I cleanse with a cleansing incense, can I burn money house blessing incense with the same intention as the m.h.b floorwash? How long should I wait to burn m.h.b after I burn cleansing incense. Any thoughts are appreciated!

marcoa

You can still use floor wash and should. I would get a broom and lightly use Chinese Wash from the back to the front door and get rid of the broom off the property, when done. You do not have to drench the place; just lightly pass the broom throughout the place, especially the corners with a dab of the Chinese wash. Carpet or no carpet, I would use water in cleansing.

Good luck!

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri May 01, 2009 10:26 am

Marcoa,
You can also fill a spray bottle with your traditional floor wash mixture and spritz each room with that and then go over it with a broom as Mary suggested.

take care,
Bri

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Fri May 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Wonderful advice!!

Thank you!

Angelina

How to cleanse oneself

Unread post by Angelina » Tue May 05, 2009 11:03 am

Hi all,

Just wondering, after doing hot foot work, or uncrossing for someone else, is it okay to simply take a shower-just plain water, and then afterwards air dry and light a white candle annointed with holy oil and read a Psalm for cleansing? Can i put Hyssop water in a spray bottle and spray it on my body also?
Thank you

Literarylioness

Re: How to cleanse oneself

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 12:48 pm

Angelina wrote:Hi all,

Just wondering, after doing hot foot work, or uncrossing for someone else, is it okay to simply take a shower-just plain water, and then afterwards air dry and light a white candle annointed with holy oil and read a Psalm for cleansing? Can i put Hyssop water in a spray bottle and spray it on my body also?
Thank you

Well, you probably need more cleansing than that. If you do not have a bathtub, you can work the hyssop that way. I would do the 13 herb bath though.

Mary

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Wed May 06, 2009 5:07 am

Thank you Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed May 06, 2009 8:57 am

Angelina wrote:Hi all,

Thank you

If you have a bath, take a bath with Hyssop. If you only have a shower, then what I advise is: make a Hyssop tea and bathe with that just as you would any other spiritual bath.

You can spray yourself with Hyssop and you can also anoint your body with Hyssop oil (in an appropriate base like almond or olive oil)

Lighting one candle is fine, but often when taking spiritual baths we use two candles, arranged in the bathroom so that you are walking between them and I especially like this symbolism of going through a symbolic gate fresh and clean after doing harsher work.

good luck,
Bri

Angelina

Unread post by Angelina » Wed May 06, 2009 7:11 pm

Thanks Bri.

:-)

Angelina

performed Bath Cleansing; worse than before!

Unread post by Angelina » Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi all,

On a previous post I had wrote that I performed a ritual cleansing bath for my husband the other night and even massaged him with the uncrossing oil while praying Psalm 37. The only thing i did not do right was empty some of the bath water at a crossroads. I instead washed it down the drain.....This morning, he developed a terrible foot pain when he woke up and could not walk on it at all. He had a previous injury on this foot which was getting better. I am just wondering if my mistake cost him to get this pain worse than ever before- he cannot work for the time being, so we are one paycheck less and we can't afford for this to happen now but it did- After many tests, the hospital cannot figure out what's wrong with his foot- I think I must do this bath over again; besides this what else can I do? i am worried i made things worse. :-(
Thank you

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”