• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:26 am

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Re: help with the father of my child avoiding us/responsibility

Unread postby miraclesnlove » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Thanks so much for These recommendations, i will definitely benefit from these. Blessings.
miraclesnlove

Custody Case Help

Unread postby LaGata » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:49 am

Hello. I don't know how often this happens, but we desperately need help in our current court case. Where do we begin to thwart her work?!

The short version of our situation is that my stepson lives with us, after his mother packed him up and shipped him off to us. She now realizes that she cannot afford her day to day expenses without the child support that she was receiving from my husband and wants the boy back now. She is EXTREMELY manipulative and has manipulated the child into telling the Court that he wants to go back and live with his mother.

I have long known that she appears to be doing "work" because the Judge and attorney for the child seem to be swaying in her favor, when no rational adult would otherwise do so under the same circumstances. The child's attorney has also hinted at some prexisting, underlying bias towards my husband. The boy's mother is completely incapable of caring for this boy, but is only motivated by her own selfish interests and desires. We have always encouraged a relationship with his mother and will continue to do so, but what is going on in this case is completely unjust.

Where/how do we begin to combat this? I have a strong spiritual connection and have begun praying to St. Jude and St. Michael (and lit candles for them), but want to make sure that we undertake the proper steps to:

1. Protect the child and thrwart his mother's efforts to manipulate and coerce him/his thoughts; and

2. Open the eyes of the Judge, forensic psychologist, and law guardian so that they remain objective and can see and decide the situation clearly.

I cleansed and blessed our home three ago.

I am thinking of going the Court Case Spell, honey jar spell and attraction spell (for stepson and us) route.

We have 5 weeks to work on this before the next hearing.

Anything else? Anything to strengthen our work and decrease hers?

Thank you for your help.
LaGata

Re: Child Custody Court Case

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:58 am

LaGata: Your post has been moved to the thread "Child Custody Court Case". Read through it, and if you need more help, let us know.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Visitation arrangement w/ ex

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:29 pm

Hi
I went to court and judge granted my ex visitation (every other weekend). I am ok with that decision except he didn't tell judge that he lives in one bedroom with girlfriend and dog. His sleeping arrangement is that my daughter would sleep in one bedroom with his girlfriend, and he and his two sons would sleep in a futon in the living room.

He didn't tell judge that girlfriend lives there. He made it sound like his daughter would sleep alone. I did a Court Case honey jar which I still have going on. I feel uncomfortable that my daughter would be sleeping with a stranger. I don't know this woman!

She has been dating my ex for a couple of months and wants to act like a stepmom! Does anyone see anything wrong with this? My ex was never a good dad and only wants to see the kids more often to impress her, and she is "helping" him parent my kids. This is not her job. I want her to butt out of our business. How can I get her to stay away from the kids and remove her from my ex because he needs to grow up and be a father on his own. He shouldn't have her or any other girlfriend help him.

The kids are scheduled to go to their dad this Friday evening. Your help is greatly appreciated.
psychicveronica77

Re: Visitation arrangement w/ ex

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:46 pm

I have answers,and they are good. I recommend that you sign up for this week's radio show on BTR, or consult with a member of AIRR.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/showlist.html

radio-show-pre-call-id-october-14th,-2012-t21915.html

Here you go!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Visitation arrangement w/ ex

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:02 am

Thanks I have signed up. Also do you have anything quick I can do for both my ex and kids to be distracted and not want to c each other this weekend until I figure something out on Sunday?
Thanks Tammie
psychicveronica77

Re: To return a precious child.

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:35 pm

May I suggest working also with St. Joseph, patron saint of fathers and families, and St. Dymphna, patroness of abused children? Because it sounds to me as if the child is being emotionally and psychologically abused by the mother. Definitely being used at the very least.
Badgerwoman

Re: To return a precious child.

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Johnbear53, respectfully, have you tried to initiate Conjurman Ali's advice. I know it it has been really rough.

Sorry for the late reply.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

need help with a honeyjar spell for shared custody of child

Unread postby VictoryNotVengance11 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Hello all here's a brief synopsis of my situation.

My Canadian ex wife took our American born daughter to Canada for what was suppose to be 3 months. however its now over 7 months my ex had our daughter over in Canada.

at this point she refuses to bring our daughter back and she says she's not going to allow me to go over to Canada to obtain our daughter to bring her back to America.

at this times there's no court or custody order between us just a divorce.

does anybody know of a good honeyjar spell I could do to get her to change her mind so I can get our daughter back to America without the need for a lengthy multi jurisdictional messy court battle?

any help will be greatly appreciated.
VictoryNotVengance11

Re: Spell-Casting for Child Custody Court Case

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 pm

VictoryNotVengance11 --

Since you want to negotiate a shared custody without a court case, i would use an Influence honey jar rather than a Court Case Honey Jar. You could also work a skull candle to influence her thoughts.There is a trewad on skull candles in the candles portion of the forum.Depending on how old the child is, you should be working hard to stay in touch with the child via telephone and skype visuals.

Good luck!

SPL-HON-INFL
Influence Another's Mind for Any Good Purpose Honey Spell
$18.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Get Money Owed from my Kids' Twisted father

Unread postby TheBestest » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm

**Update!!!** OK I am beyond happy I didn't cross this man or do anything to him! I finally sat down with him and talked (after finally waiting months of hearing from him finally). He couldn't pay me back because he repeatedly got locked up for fines! He missed several days of work and owes tons of ppl money. If I'd have crossed him or done any pay me work he would have definitely been worse off. I honestly feel sorry for this poor bastard and wish to help him! I mean already due to all his times in jail his job is threatening to fire him if he gets in trouble again and if that happens I'll never get my money owed plus will loose out on my daughters child support. I'm posting this update for all to think before they act! Get readings done and always check all variables!
TheBestest

Help with a custody case

Unread postby TheWanderingFool » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:29 am

Hello all.

My girlfriend is fighting for the custody of her two children, she was hospitalized twice for severe depression following consecutive miscarriages. Her soon to be ex-husband is using this against her and has obtained temporary custody of the kids. He is not doing right by the children and he refuses to allow the kids any more visitation with their mother than what is stated in the court order.

I have made two honey jars, one for the judge, one for the child advocate who will testify after his investigation on which home would be better for the kids. I have also made a freezer spell using a lemon on the opposing legal team and the ex-husband and his mother who is financing his lawyer. I will be making a vinegar jar in the next day or so to cause conflict between the judge and opposing side to help our side out.

The only herbs I have added to my honey jars is tobacco because money has been tight due to the legal costs, I will be getting some John the conquered and little John to chew before the next custody hearing.What would be some good items to add to the vinegar jar to help cause conflict?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
TheWanderingFool

Re: government assistance

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:46 pm

suarezricwrote:

"i have went to public assistance and ask if they can help with rent but they said i would have to put the father in child support."

That is correct and that is the law of the land. It is done this way, as Tammie Lee noted, to stop people from abusing the system.

End of story.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:01 pm

TheWanderingFool --

For conflict: Red Pepper to cause fighting, Poppy Seeeds to cause confusion.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby TheWanderingFool » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:52 am

Thank you catherineyronwode, I had planned on adding these these things initially. I didn't know if I should add anything court related since the jar involved court cases. I also planned to add alum to the jar to keep them from communicating to each other, do you think that is wise or should I stick to the peppers and poppy seeds to make them just argue and confused?
TheWanderingFool

Child Custody Case

Unread postby Tengotodo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am in the midst of hiring an attorney to obtain joint custody of my 10 mos. old son and we live in different states. The mother hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months and as of now shes not aware of my intentions. Before a court date is issued I was thinking of a Love me honey spell so that she is more amiable towards me. What do you think? What is the best way to write the petition? I am trying to get a head start :) Shes extremely stubborn and highly emotional at times so I prefer going thru the court system because she is extremely manipulative. There is no way she wants to share my son with me

In addition to that, she owes me my engagement ring which is valued at over $12,000.00 so I am taking her to court for that as well. There's no doubt in my mind she will say its lost or more likely she gave it back to me. What kind of spell and whats the best method to go about it?

One more thing, I cosigned on lease roughly 1 yr ago. She had asked me to cosign which I found strange. As it turns out her credit was bad and now I'm stuck with a $4900.00 debt that's on my credit report! I was out there 2 months ago visiting her in the new apt and she never ever mentioned. I found out thru a bill collector.
What spell can I use for her to pay me back?

Bottom line I want joint custody and my ring back. It would be nice to have the other bills paid off too. Currently I don't work but I'm back in school. I'm aware it may take some time so I will like to keep everyone informed of the process.

Thank you in advance for your advice and time!
Tengotodo

Child Custody/Engagement Ring Issues

Unread postby Tengotodo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Hello Everyone,
I am in the midst of hiring an attorney to obtain joint custody of my 10 mos. old son and we live in different states. The mother hasn't spoken to me in over 2 months and as of now shes not aware of my intentions. Before a court date is issued I was thinking of a Love me honey spell so that she is more amiable towards me. What do you think? What is the best way to write the petition? I am trying to get a head start :) Shes extremely stubborn and highly emotional at times so I prefer going thru the court system because she is extremely manipulative. There is no way she wants to share my son with me

In addition to that, she owes me my engagement ring which is valued at over $12,000.00 so I am taking her to court for that as well. There's no doubt in my mind she will say its lost or more likely she gave it back to me. What kind of spell and whats the best method to go about it?

One more thing, I cosigned on lease roughly 1 yr ago. She had asked me to cosign which I found strange. As it turns out her credit was bad and now I'm stuck with a $4900.00 debt that's on my credit report! I was out there 2 months ago visiting her in the new apt and she never ever mentioned. I found out thru a bill collector.
What spell can I use for her to pay me back?

To begin with I was thinking about combining vinegar and honey spells. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bottom line I want joint custody and my ring back. It would be nice to have the other bills paid off too. Currently I don't work but I'm back in school. I'm aware it may take some time so I will like to keep everyone informed of the process.

Thank you in advance for your advice and time!
Tengotodo

Re: Child Custody/Engagement Ring Issues

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 pm

Get a Court Case honey jar going on the judges and lawyers that are deciding your case.
If you don't know their names, just write "The judges deciding my case between mysefl and X".

Get some Court Case and Influence powders and dress every bit of paper correspondance with the powders, especially those you send directly to her.

You have every right to have access to your son; get yourself a good lawyer.

I wouldn't use a Love Me spell on this woman; clearly she doesn't love you and only serves to make your life difficult and miserable. You'd be better off doing Compelling and Commanding work on her, either in a Compelling honey jar or lighting Compelling vigils on her name.

Since this sounds like a complicated case, I'd check out the readers on AIRR who handle court case work, especially Marin Graves who was a lawyer.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tengotodo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Hello Mary,
I just placed an order for court case honey jar supplies, compelling spell kit, pay me oil and influence honey jar kit. I also scheduled a reading with Marin Graves. Yes, you're right its somewhat complicated so its best to keep it simple for now and progress.

Now, how would I be able to dress the actual court papers she'll receive? Do you mean dress copies of them?

Do I go ahead and prepare the court honey jars now although I haven't hired the attorney yet?
What would be an appropriate petition? For example the judges involved in my custody battle with..... are now ruling in my favor.
Something like that?

How should the Compelling honey jar petition be phrased? Would that be used for the ring and money?

Thank you for referring Marin Graves, her assistance should be helpful.
Tengotodo

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:13 pm

You can always put "the perfect lawyer for my case" on your petitions until you have a name of a lawyer.
Your judge petition sounds good. Marin will allso be able to give you ideas and coaching.

Read about writing petitions for conjure here:

Http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tengotodo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Hello Mary,
How do I go about dressing court documents when the time comes? How will I be able to dress them if they're sent to her? Are you referring to copies?
Once again thank you.
Tengotodo

Kids have been taken away from me, how to get them back

Unread postby sirfundo9 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 am

My twins were molested and made to have and encounter with each other. They're 5 now. This happened in May. My kids have been in cps custody since then, and also my son has been injured in one of their foster homes. I was out washing laundry and I left a 26 yr old to watch them and a 13 who also lived in my house molested them. I took him to police but somehow justice has flipp-flopped. My kids have been gone since june8 th this year. I need help in what to do. I would never put my kids deliberately in harms way.

-Sirfundo
Last edited by MaryBee on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited for clarity, grammar and removal of a phone number
sirfundo9

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:03 am

Hi there:

Any paper that you can get your hands on before it's sent to her is good for dressing with sachet powders. Sprinkle a small amount on the paper, drag your fingers down the paper to make "snake lines" with your fingers, call out your petition and shake the paper to get off most of the powder.

If you can't get any papers that will be sent to her (as in, the court sends stuff to her without you touching it), just keep working with the honey jar. Also, you could always get a greeting card, write something in it like "Can we please work this out" and dress the card and envelope with powders and send it to her.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tengotodo » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello Mary,
Im just getting all my ducks lined up in a row :) I want to approach the issues from all conceivable angles for the results I desire.
Thank you for the advice and have a great weekend.
Tengotodo

Re: Spells for Child Custody Child Support Court Case

Unread postby mycatsayshi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Waterlily, I realize your post is a year old but I felt the need to address your comment. Sometimes, children need protection from their mothers. Sadly, as a society, we don't see this and punish those who do because it can be an uncomfortable reality. It challenges deep seated notions of what it is to be a woman and what it is to be a mother. It does not, however, make it any less true. Some women will destroy their own children just to get back at their ex. As a society, we do not accept that women can destroy as much as they can nurture. This reality is a speck in our eyes that we cannot see.

All the best.

Mary, you just gave me a brilliant idea for dusting papers that she puts her hands on! I am not sure what powder is best for me to use but you just gave me a great idea. I will think on it. :)
mycatsayshi

Father to sign rights over to mom

Unread postby jewel » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

The courts are still dragging their feet in this matter. They have already come to the house to investigate. I recently found something that my ex husband wrote, is there any way I could use this in a spell to sign over his rights? If so which one? He hasn't seen the children in 10 years.
Last edited by Papa Newt on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected one misspelled word and took out date refering to the topic that the post was merged to.
jewel

Re: get ex husband to sign over his rights to our children

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Hi, jewel. I merged you most recent post to the topic you started on in September since it is about the same situation.

If the letter is in your husband's hand writing you can most certainly work with it and the above suggestions would be good to use. Such as Mama Micki's suggestion of burning vigil candles on them or a fixed candle with oil, which you can burn in a fireproof container of course. Also do put in a prayer request at The Crystal Silence League to have others pray for you as you go through these challenges. Best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

court case

Unread postby gret1970 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Hey, Guys I need some help!!! I have an upcomming custody case and I need some ideas how to sway the judge and shut up my ex's lawyers and whitnesses!!! Any ideas.... Court is in 3 weeks... :mrgreen:
gret1970

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:13 am

gret1970--

first, you posted in the "general Luucky Mojo Matters" section of the forum/ Please take a moment to look around and see how the forum is structured. Your post has been moved into the Court Case subforum, and within that to the Custody Cases thread. Now that you are in the right area, please read this entire thread (5 pages at present) from the beginning. You will see a lot of suggestions, including links to other pages.

Once you have read the posts and the links, you will know a LOT more about how we work with these kinds of cases. Then ask us some specific questions and we will get you some expert answers.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby TheWanderingFool » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:25 pm

An update on my fiancé's court case. I made the vinegar jar to make the judge and opposing attorney dislike each other and hinder their ability to communicate. This had an almost opposite reaction, the judge seemed short with my fiancé and seemed to side with the opposition more. I was told that sometimes a honey jar and a vinegar jar can cause conflict between each other. i continued the use of the honey jar and abandoned the vinegar jar. Since then we have had another hearing where the opposition tried to hold my fiancé in contempt due to our attorney not letting us know about a stipulation that had been agreed upon. I used a non rootwork spell that kept her from being charged with contempt. We have a hearing on the fifteenth of march, I plan to create an alter for my fiancé for her and her children to be reunited. I have done several divination a on this case, most often it is not in our favor other times its 50-50. I refuse to give up hope and remain positive. I plan to perform a 9 day candle spell, continue the honey jar and and create the alter for their victory reunion. Is there anything else I can do to try and turn the tide in our favor.
TheWanderingFool

Unread postby gret1970 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Thank you so much. Iam learning hoodoo but you would be proud. I fixed a petition and prayed over it on my alter, put it in a bottle of confusion oil, and buried it in a plant next to the judges court room. I also ordered a commanding honey jar. I got a reading from Khi at conjure in the city. I have a lady doing work for me, but she got upset over my bottles and candles and told me no more black magic.. I was upset, because hoodoo is not a religion. Plus I have seen many devils calling themselves christians. Anyway I believe in freedom of choice, besides I have a problem with a person telling me that someone laid out tricks and jinxes for me. That I have that bad energy from my ex. but dont do anything to them. I like hoodoo and even witches from my understanding can protect themselves,. Most spells I have to wait until I get a definite court date. I appreciate any input.
gret1970

Child Support (Picture of child/parent -Money in the Middle)

Unread postby melly121 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 am

I have done this work before, but cannot remember the steps I took to accomplish the work. The work was very successful but seems that it needs to be done again, or either fed. As the results have faded. I keep the work in a locked safe in my closet with important paper work.

I took a picture of my daughter and my daughters father and cut the picture in half, I placed a dollar bill in the middle and taped it back together. This work was done to keep my daughter and her dad apart, but to keep him paying child support. (Please note that I have very good reasons to keep their relationship at arm’s reach, he is not a good role model or parent and only thinks about himself. There are other issues that I really don't want to go into)

Again I have done this work before and still have the original work that was done when my daughter was round 5-6years old. I have collected child support since that time. Now she is 13 years old and sees her dad about once a week for 3 hours. He has taken me back to court several times for more time, but has not been successful. I am in the process of taking him back to court for an increase in support (as he is making around double of what our order was based upon in 2005). I would really like help with what the original process I took for this work or is there a way to make the original work stronger (needing to feed it) or should I redo with a more recent photo. I am unsure if I added any oils, or sachet powders. I just cannot remember as I did this work almost 8 years old.
melly121

Re: Child Support (Picture of child/parent -Money in the Middle)

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Great question. Have you worked with "Pay Me" and "Court Case" products?

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I have so much to say, but I can't on The Forum.

I wish you the best of luck in all of your endeavors. I pray for wisdom.

Sincerely,

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:01 pm

melly121, I merged your post into the existing Child Custody Child Support Court Case thread. Please read through it, and if you still need help, let us know.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby melly121 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:07 am

I read the entire child custody/child support blog and this particular spell is not mentioned.
melly121

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 am

It is not necessary for you to redo that particular work. Use Court Case and Pay Me supplies as Tammie suggested, and continue to petition the court for an increase in the money you receive. Lucky Mojo also has a Court Case honey jar to sweeten the judge and put him/her on your side.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SilverDaniels » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello All!!

I'm not sure if this question has already been answered here. I always try to read through the posts before making a post of my own. I do apologize if my questions are redundant.

I'm preparing to do some Court Case work for my sister's upcoming Visitation Hearing with her abusive ex, and father of her child. Most of his custody rights have been limited. So, now we need all his custody to be removed.

From what I can gather from the various posts in this thread, as well as the Court Case spells page on the LM website, I will need to sweeten up the judge; confuse and bind up the mouth of the ex and his attorneys, and also confuse them with black mustard seeds, and/or poppy seeds; all alongside some work with Low John to help bring the court proceedings into her favor.

My questions are for clarification purposes:

1. Aside from it being traditional, why is brown the preferred color to use in court case magic?

2. Because I have a little less than 10 days to work, I'm concerned that a honey jar might be too slow of a technique, and was wondering how sugar might work for this. (By the way, I've ordered Deacon's book on magical sweetening, and I'm itching to dig into it!)

3. How might I employ Solomon Seal and John the Conqueror roots into this working?

4. I read a variation of the beef tongue spell that replaces an actual beef tongue with a representation made of red cloth as a substitute, and I was wondering what you all's thoughts might be about this (although, I'm quite privy to the actual tongue myself).

Again, I do apologize for any redundancies, and I most sincerely thank you for your advice and assistance.

With the Warmest of Blessings,
S.D.
Happy Conjuring ^_^
SilverDaniels

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 08, 2013 8:40 pm

SilverDaniels --

1. Brown is considered a "neutral"colour. Judges should be "neutral"or impartialk.

2. The idea that honey jars are slow is bollocks and internet hooey. They can be, but not all of them are. For faster action, use sugar with ginger powder and stir it at least twice a day.

3. That would depend on your court case. The question is too vague to answer, sorry.

4. If i wanted to make someone's red cloth shut up i would use a red cloth.Since i want to make someone's tongue shut up, i would use a tongue.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby SilverDaniels » Wed May 08, 2013 9:52 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:SilverDaniels --

1. Brown is considered a "neutral"colour. Judges should be "neutral"or impartialk.

2. The idea that honey jars are slow is bollocks and internet hooey. They can be, but not all of them are. For faster action, use sugar with ginger powder and stir it at least twice a day.

3. That would depend on your court case. The question is too vague to answer, sorry.

4. If i wanted to make someone's red cloth shut up i would use a red cloth.Since i want to make someone's tongue shut up, i would use a tongue.

Thanks so much Cat for the replies ^_^

I particularly like the Ginger/Sugar combination. I typically use Cinnamon for faster action, but I will most certainly try out your suggestion. I wonder what would happen if I combined all three (Ginger, Cinnamon and Sugar) and used it as an additive to my love, luck, and money spells?! Ooh, the possibilities...

In regards to the JTC Root and Solomon Seal, what I did was take the photocopied signature of the judge, and smeared it with honey, and wound it around a Solomon Seal Root before dressing the whole thing in Essence of Bend Over and Special Oil #20 (the only appropriate LM oils I had on hand), then burying it all in a bowl of a Cinnamon/Sugar blend. I dressed a brown candle carved with the Judge's name and my intent with the same oils, and stuck it in the bowl to burn, while talking to the Judge and sweetly explaining to him all the great reasons why he should rule in favor of my sister.

The JTC Root was fed with the same oils, little whiskey, and sat in the center of three working candles on top of the name papers of the people I wanted to give the upper-hand to in the court. The JTC Root was also sprinkled with Master of the Woods while I held a personal pep rally for my sister and her attorney; assuring them that they were the victors in this court case.
Happy Conjuring ^_^
SilverDaniels

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu May 09, 2013 5:35 pm

I think what you are doing is great!
We had a Workshop with Kast (Bone Master Ka) and Miss Cat, and it was about "High Tech Hoodoo", and if you can incorporate this with your workings (smoking, prayers on the back, etc. and scanning and so much more...) which is what I have done over two to three years... you'll see.

Be Blessed always!

Miss Tammie Lee
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SilverDaniels » Sat May 11, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks for the help, Miss Tammie Lee!!

I will most certainly keep you all up-to-date on what happens.
Happy Conjuring ^_^
SilverDaniels

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 8:57 am

Good Luck and Blessings SilverDaniels.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SilverDaniels » Mon May 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Thanks jwmcclin!! ^_^
Happy Conjuring ^_^
SilverDaniels

Court case spell -- my lover against his ex

Unread postby cheekybunny » Thu May 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi Folks,

Long time reader, first time poster.

My sweetheart has a court case coming up. His ex is a nasty piece of work. Since their divorce, not only has she refused to give back over $20,000 in overpayment of child support, she has failed to comply with a single part of the court order. He's never missed a child support payment, and despite her earning about twice as much as he does, she's making up fraudulent expenses and claiming he owes her half.

I'm thinking of using an ammonia jar on her, as well as a beef tongue freezer spell. I'm wondering if that's enough.

What would be a good spell to make her have to repay all the money she's taken from him, and other money that she's trying to extort from him now?

Any suggestions?
cheekybunny

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 24, 2013 5:07 am

Pay Me would be a good choice.

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cheekybunny » Fri May 24, 2013 6:12 am

Thanks Mama Micki,
I thought of that, but since I'm trying to get my boyfriend's ex to pay HIM back, would I write my boyfriend's name on the candle?
cheekybunny

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri May 24, 2013 7:01 am

One can certainly do work on behalf of another. You can word your petition as "(Ex-wife's name) pays (boyfriend's name) all the money she owes him NOW!" or something similar. I would advise getting the Pay Me kit, if the devil candle is OK with you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Custody Issues

Unread postby Wildflower38 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:47 pm

3 years ago I met my now husband online. I was ecstatic to finally meet someone that wanted to be serious with me after 36 years of being single & searching for love.

I found out immediately that he was separated, soon to be divorced ,with 3 kids. At the time I was at the beginning of my career as an electrician after completing a 5 year apprenticeship.

We began dating & I yearned so deeply for true love that I had been deprived of for so long that I overlooked many warnings I was given by my spirit guide about the situation and why I was there.

Now I know that I'm here to realize my true destiny which wasn't to be a wife but to find myself majickly. To realize my true purpose which I've struggled with the whole time always wishing for true love. I don't know when this part of my story ends.

From the very beginning his ex has been difficult putting spells on him, making our lives difficult & trying her best to turn there 3 kids against him & us. Soon after meeting the kids she then new about us, I lost my job & then a few months later she got him for child support. They both used the kids against each other in the coming months but I felt she was much worse. We struggled to support our household and pay her child support.

I went without many things that I had always had for myself we could barely afford school clothes & somehow she made the kids think that we were rolling in dough & cheating them out of everything. I caught on to her quickly & new I needed to protect myself. She filled the children with lies about me & him.

Last year we got full custody of the kids because of her drug abuse & stopped paying her child support. We could've then gotten it from her but I don't believe that either party should have to support & struggle the other household. I wouldn't make someone else struggle the way I had to.

Our next court date is my birthday & the kids are as usual very manipulated by her have very little appreciation to us and go out of there way to be nasty to me & get away with murder with my husband.

The kids are spoiled by our In-laws because they went through a nasty divorce, they have become very good liars learned from there mom, & we are trying to teach them to be grateful, respectful & to be hard working.

It is so hard and the kids are playing everyone against each other...
Wildflower38

Unread postby CurryMan2013 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi!
Can someone please provide some information/guidance on what MadameKoiteh mentioned, about contacting ones own and somebody elses Spirit Guide?
~alexander
CurryMan2013

court case

Unread postby gret1970 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Iam currently in a custody case with my ex husband. He went to court in another state and got a default judgement and got temporary custody of our daughter. His lawyers lied on the stand with him and now it is a big battle. I need spell advice for the judge,sugar jar vs honey jar what is better. I also need advice on how to trip up his lawyers. Any advice is appreciated!!!!!!
gret1970

Re: court case

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Hi gret1970,

Hi recommend you get the Court Case Honey Jar spell kit. Some Confusion products, Crown of Success products, and I can you Can't products. You can also try a Freezer spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/confusion.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-court-case.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/icanyoucant.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Re: court case

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:30 am

gret1970,

You can't go wrong with the Lucky Mojo Court Case honey jar kit -- it has everything you need, including instructions. All you need to add is the names or personal concerns of the people you'll be working on.

You might want to do some protection work for your daughter, too:

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Child Custody/child visitation/attract good court response

Unread postby julyp » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:17 am

HI everyone, I'm fairly new on here.
I want to first thank St. Rita saint of the Impossible, St Martha the Dominator and St Marcus saint of lawyers, for helping me in my cause, once before, and this weekend in an emergency.
My child and I want to move on with our life. her biological father is a "bad dude" and instead of paying child support or health insurance for the child, uses his money to viciously fight us in court and make us miserable.
we can possibly find out some good news tomorrow. I've done a honey jar on the judge in the past, but this is before some higher people who I don't know their name what can I do, put "judges that this case is before..."?
I did a freezing spell on the ex and his lawyer to prevent them from submitting a defense tomorrow, crossing their names 9 times, commanding them, on a paper with their signature and picture, I put poppy seed for confusion and cayenne red pepper, folded it away from me, put each in separate foils, in a freezer bag doused them with vinegar and pinch of salt for protection.
afterwards I said psalm 51, took a shower rubbing only down to get all the negative out, then did a cleansing bath with only water have no oils, odd number of pours, took some of the runoff water and poured it out at crossroads for cleansing and protection for me and my child.

What sort of protection and attraction can I do to attract a good response in our favor for tomorrow??
julyp

Re: Child Custody/child visitation/attract good court response

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 am

julyp,

Your work sounds pretty good. I don't see why you couldn't put a petition to "all judges who will hear this case" in the honey jar.

You might want to do some Fiery Wall of Protection work for both of you. Have a Court Case light with some Fiery Wall on it set at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Re: Child Custody/child visitation/attract good court response

Unread postby julyp » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:16 am

Thanks Miss Michaele! I will do both those things.
julyp

Unread postby julyp » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:44 pm

hi Michaele and everyone else!...

so I did the honey jar on all the judges that will hear my case and also had a brown court case candle lit at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church.

1) a BM worker that I've been working with told me that the Saints I've been praying to (St. Rita saint of the Impossible, St Martha the Dominator and St Marcus saint of lawyers) are incompatible!? is this true?

2) he told me that work needs to be reversed and could take 2 weeks?!

3) he sent me a talisman some time ago that i've been wearing, but this has all been a long hard process... i find out the news possibly tomorrow! advice? recommendations for what i can do to only attract good news tomorrow??
julyp

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:03 pm

julyp,

1 A) What is "a BM worker"? A Baltimore, Maryland, worker? A black magic (evil magic) worker? A Bob Marley worker (Rasta style)? A blood magic (goth/chaos/BDSM) worker? A ... nope, i'm not gonna say it, but a "Number Two" worker? I am concerned, because when folks come here with special language usage like this, they generally are not familiar with African American rrootwork but have gotten involved with some sort of little internet play-party group who make up their own cutesy abbreviations (the IS for the Intranquil Spirit, MB for menstrual blood, etc.) or they have fallen into the hands of a scam worker. Your second question touches on this...

1 B) Is your "BM worker" a Catholic? Are you? If you are, you will know that the idea that some saints are "incompatible" with others is not common Catholic belief. If you are not, why are you working with Catholic saints about whom you know so little? Or... again .. is this "BM worker" scamming you, trying to take more money by giving you something to fear? Your second question touches on this...

2) "The work needs to be reversed"??? What the heck is that supposed to mean? That the saints need to be dismissed or the vows you made to them need to be taken back? Or does it mean that the work you did to draw the saints near must now be used to drive them way? Whatever it means, it SOUNDS like a cruel and careless person's attempt to take more money from you or to draw you deeper into some sort of "BM" drama.

3) If the talisman suits the situation, wear it.

4) Your work as described above sounds very good. I would only add a prayer to King Solomon, who decided the famous Bible case about the division of a baby.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby julyp » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Catherine,
Thanks for your response.
It is a black magic worker. I never did want anything bad to happen my my ex.
I was raised catholic, so I didn't agree with this incompatibility of the saints either. I've added St Expedite who I've never worked with to my prayers, he, St Martha and St Rita all have separate altars in my room now. I really hope St Expedite comes through tomorrow! It's been exhausting. I've promised him pound cake, red flowers and to praise his work. He has a red candle and I started it today Wednesday his day, of mercury. I'm waiting on a decision in my Favor from the judges.
julyp

Unread postby julyp » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:07 am

I have prayed to King Solomon.
Does anybody know of offerings to give to St Mark, what color candle he likes? Prayers? Not finding much on the saint of lawyers and judges... Thank you!
julyp

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm

Hello, Julyp,
My rule of thumb is this: When in doubt, use white.
I am Catholic and personally never knew that St. Mark was the Saint of Lawyers. So, can't help you there.
You'll just have to search through the internet.
You can also pray a Psalm. Here is a terrific list that AIRR has provided as a VERY special gift to the world: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Hope this helps.
Take care and wishing you the best
Miss Aida

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole