Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

julyp
Forum Member

Re: Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Unread post by julyp » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:55 am

I can't believe it. First time working with St Expedite, and he brought me a phone call quick! that will hopefully pave the way to progress. I also didn't ask him for money, but I got a check in the mail I've been waiting on a long time, and my partner paid my bills without asking! I got him his Sarah Lee pound cake today, and he already had his red flowers. THANK YOU ST Expedite. I'm still waiting for my big petiton I asked for to come quickly on Monday. I'll give him more cake, red flowers and tell you when he delivers.

ST Rita has been my protector. She always comes through. Again, I thought it was impossible and the wolves were at the door, but St Rita helped! I woke up this morning and noticed that where I set up St Rita's candle with my petition (her altar), there are some alphabet letters in my room that have been there forever, but some have fallen down, it spells "ST(space)R_NA" my mouth dropped. I went and got her a real red rose plant today, because even though my big petition hasn't come yet, she's protected me and delivered other small but big things. Her candle is almost to the bottom and I trust I will get my big petition soon. She will deliver the near impossible against some males that are abusing their power, and she'll protect and see me through.

St Martha has gotten all her gifts, white wine, sweet bread, white flowers because I can feel her constant strength within me, perseverance, and I know we're going to come through this thing on top and dominant.

I also bought a brown candle to put on my honey jar to sweeten the judge, and I ask St. Marcus patron of lawyers and judges to work with me on that.

I read an important thing yesterday: believe and trust in your own work.
Be blessed.

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:58 am

WOW. St. Expedite brought another big important phone call.
Thank you St. Expedite, good messenger.
And St. Rita, this seemed intangible! And St. Martha for your hard foot.

I also made a really great vinegar jar yesterday. Among the needles and nails, spices, pictures etc, I put a dead wasp with a big sting! I put my urine. I shook it up and channeled all my hate and vengeance throughout the whole situation. Then my favorite part is I put the jar in a black bag that belong's to my sister. This is especially important because she is strong, tough and my sidekick and I told the jar that my sister was going to take care of them!

2sweetgirls
Forum Member

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:22 am

My husband has custody of his children with his ex-wife. They have lived with us since 2004. Their mother does not pay cs on a regular basis (she works 3 months out of the year, only for Christmas), and we normally see cs for 2 months. As of today she owes over $18K in cs. My husband has a review hearing in 2 weeks, he is entitled to one every 3 years, but she has not shown up for the last 3 they have had. Since she has not shown up the AG’s office tells my husband they cannot speak with him or do anything about the back cs. Since July she has been working and we have seen “steady” cs. Because of this I am thinking she will show up to the new cs review.

For my husband:
I want to do the honey spell to sweeten the AG’s office to my husband.
-I plan on using powder sugar instead of honey.. But do I add water to make it a liquid or leave out the water?
-Essentially, I’d work the honey jar on Mon.-Wed.-Fri, by lighting brown candles (tea lights to heat the work up) and placing them on top of the jar. I’d put the corresponding herbs in the jar, along with the petition paper of what I want to come out (inside the jar or under the jar?). I would include the papers he got from the AG’s office under the plate that the jar is sitting on.
-Carry 5 finger grass so he gets any favors he asks for. Should he carry Little John?
-He already carries a mojo bag that I made for him for protection.

For her:
I am not sure how to deal with her… She might not even show up, she hasn’t shown up for the last 3 appointments but something is telling me she will show up because she is working right now.
Should I use a doll baby or a black skull candle to deal with her? I am looking for an outcome of--- Whatever foul nonsense she says I want the AG’s office to see right through it and not fall for her/feel sorry for her. Every time we see her or have to deal with her it always ends up with her yelling and cussing.
- I do have a hand writing sample <her signature from some legal documents>, I have her picture, her DOB, SS# and DL’s # (the SS# and DL’s# were on the divorce papers).

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:01 am

Unemployment or lack of a steady income does not excuse a person from child support. Back child support keeps accumulating until payments are made. Fully cooperate with your state agency and give them whatever information you have.

Working a honey jar on the judge is a great idea. Get some Pay Me products for the ex-wife too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

gret1970
Forum Member

Unread post by gret1970 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:24 pm

I have a very complex court case ( custody of my daughter who is 7 ) , in which we have found out that my ex- husband had tried to sexually assult my son too. I need a spell to get my daughter away from this man and more importantly to get this man locked up. We did some digging into his record and he has a previous rape charge from a woman he dated a few years ago. Any suggestions???

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi gret1970,

I moved your post to an already established thread on the topic of Spells for Child Custody, Child Support. Do read the previous pages as you will find of work to do to help your case.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:23 pm

HI Gret1970, i'm in the same boat as you!
i have court for a protection order this week against the ex. i already put him in a vinegar jar with the judge. and put the judge in a cup of sugar.
and other tips to getting a PERMANENT protection order this thursday???????

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Good Evening, Julyp,
Have you read everything posted on these pages?
Lots of good ideas for you.
I also like Little John for court cases www.herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html
Take care and wishing you the best on Thursday.

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:24 am

Miss Aida, I think I've read this whole forum : )
I do have to get some John to chew root, ordering today.
Can anyone tell me about their experience with the court case kit?

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:19 pm

The hearing went well today!
The Judge has asked to hear more tomorrow.
How can I dress a black candle to block any and all of my ex's intentions?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Hello, Julyp,
What oils do you have on hand for crossing?

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:52 pm

I only have court/justice oil :?
And some olive oil.
I have snake shed and all kinds of peppers/herbs.
And petitions I can write or anything I can recite??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Hello, Julyp,
Carve his name on the candle (in Hoodoo Fashions), roll in olive oil, then roll in crushed red pepper.
Put petition paper underneath for his downfall
You can go to this page and find the Psalms that is appropriate: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Good Luck tomorrow

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:52 pm

THANK YOU MISS AIDA (X2)!

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:32 pm

I have some positive work too... I am prepping the photo evidence and some files the Judge will actually hold in his hand.
What kind of blessing work and influence for my favor can I do on these?? And psalm or prayer recommendations??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Julyp,
Try Psalm 23.
I gave you the link on Psalms. Look at them and see if anything else appeals to you
Take care

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 am

I'm devastated. They didn't rule in my favor.
I'm completely crushed.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Hello, Julyp,
I am so very sorry that the judge didn't rule in your favor. This is such sad news.
I don't know if the case is final. Is it? What did your attorney say about this?
Although it is unclear as to what spells you had performed, PLEASE keep in mind that you must be confident and sure about what you're doing when performing spells (as well as praying to entities and demonstrating your confidence in them).
I am always preaching on this forum about: questioning spells; talking about your spells; questioning the Saints' abilities; doubt; nervousness; and many other factors that SCREAMS: "Failure" in spell work".
And this is one reason that we do have root workers that work on the behalf of clients: the confidence level that is needed to perform spell work (when it is lacking).
I truly wish you all the luck in your future endeavors. And I wish you the very best in life.

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 pm

It is not a final decision.
I was representing myself, I can't afford an attorney and the city didn't get me one, they'r backed up.
I have an AIRR that started working with me about 3 weeks ago. Maybe this is not long enough.
I had a brown court candle going, a red and black candle against my x with petiton paper court oil and red pepper. and i froze my x black candle in freezer last night. he didn't say nothin at court, so i guessed that workd, but hind sight should have done candle on his attny too.
i had the guy and his attny in a vinegar jar with the judge and the judge in red, my urine and dead animal in there.
i have mojo bag for court with case root, everything.
I work with st martha. I'm on my 5th tuesday of novena I think.
i just petiton chango spirit for the first time yesterday for the black candle.
St. Rita has blessed me in my cause and helps against this vile x, because we experienced the same.
St. Expedite is good to me.
I enjoy working with them, and believe strongly and faith faith in all power and possibility of my work.
St. Marcus doesn't really talk to me about case, i still ask him out of courtesy, he's quiet but he listens, but doesn't talk back. and i don't have good luck and a lot of struggle in the case.
i have great evidence but there always seems to be a legal block or procedure or techincality.
i think i need road opening and "listen to me!"
i feel like i talk and talk and say all the things i need to say, and no one hears me. i feel im in a vaccum.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi julyp,

I am saddened to hear of this happening to you. You have done a lot of work on this and it sounds like much of it has worked.
Please remember we are in a mercury retrograde right now. People will say well, it doesn't technically start until Oct. 21st but I always assume that mercury will start it's thing a few days before the "Official" start date.

Court cases are notorious for taking a long time to work on. Legal situations in the states can seem to go on forever.

I've read your posts. It is my opinion you have done too many things in an unorganized fashion. You have done some good things but then like Miss Aida talked about; questioning spells, talking about them, questioning Saints, weakens the spell.

You need to work with someone familiar with the products you are using. Go to an AIRR member to get magical coaching to give you specific instructions on how to perform the spell.

I also noticed that you say you prayed to the Catholic Saints and to a Chango spirit. How can all these saints and spirits hear you when you are praying and asking all of them to do different things. Don't mix up religions.

I would start afresh and pray to God Almighty. Pray to the Lord. Ask him for guidance. God is the boss. Go straight to the boss.

Go to a rootworker. http://www.luckymojo.com/readersandrootowrkers.org
To get specific help. There are some who work on a sliding scale fee. Look up which ones who do.

Your other mistake was going to court without an attorney. Please learn from this and don't go to court without representation ever again.
Look up any and all women's help groups in your area. There are women's groups who can connect you with an attorney who will help you pro bono.

I will also say, when I had a devastating situation in my life, a friend said to me, "Never give up the faith." Those words got me back on my feet. I got up, fought back and won.

You can do anything with God's help. You have to believe, you have to have tenacity and you have to have faith.

This isn't the end of it. So be better prepared when you back to court.

I am praying for you and surrounding you with faith,strength and determination.

Susan
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

julyp
Forum Member

Unread post by julyp » Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:52 pm

Thank you Susan. I will think on this.

lilmisspetitencurvy
Forum Member

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Hello,

Long story short my baby's father beat me was abusive and his mother knew about it and got me out the household.

At the time I was 19 and couldn't care for my daughter properly financially. So her and I had a written agreement that she would take care of my daughter until I got myself together.

Well, 6 yrs have gone by and now we are to the point where the grandmother does not want to give her back because she is attached (completely understandable) any who we both have hired attorneys and now waiting for a court case. The grandmother hired an guardian ad litem to come my house and investigate to make sure everything was in tack. I keep receiving the run around about when my court date will arrive.

I was told my daughter has separation anxiety so we had to take things slow, but I could get visitations that would eventually end up turning into overnights that would turn into permanent transfer within a year. But nothing has happened yet.

I have no record and never smoked a cigarette nor have ever done drugs. The only thing being used against me is the fact that I'm a stay at home fiance and being that we are not legally married its not considered stable on my part and the fact that I do not have a drivers license and don't drive is being used against me also. (I got ran over by a car when I was 9 and now I have a driving phobia.)

1) Basically I need a child custody spell and sugar jars (grandmother and her husband, her attorney, guardian ad litem) but I don't know if I should have one for the judge also or not, or put them all in one sugar jar.

2) Also I would like to put some fire under my attorney's ass so that she can get on her job to speed things up.

3) Finally, I need something to cast on me to get over my driving phobia and get the negative fear out of my head.

Thank you ahead of time for all the advice I'm about to receive.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Good Evening, lilmisspetitencurvy,
Wow, that is so sad that the grandmother wants to keep your child.. Almost makes me want to cry.
Well, the court case spell kit is what I highly recommended for the child custody case. www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
And, if this were me, I would do a separate honey or sugar jar just for the judge.
As far as you r attorney is concerned, you might want to try a Commanding spell kit. That way, you can try to get the attorney to do exactly what you want.
www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html
As far as your fear of driving, why not take an adult driver's education course? Do this while you're performing Crucible of Courage Spells on yourself and Fear not to walk over evil. Although Fear Not to Walk Over Evil is an old hoodoo remedy for walking over ricks that have been laid, I have seen many people use it just to get over something that terrifies them. I think it's appropriate for you.
www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
www.luckymojo.com/fearnotevil.html
Also, please look over all the posts on this thread for more ideas.
And, if you have anymore questions, we are here for you.
Take Care, and we'll be praying for you.

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 pm

I have a court date soon. He is requesting a decrease in support. I plan on light on altar a pay me candle and doing honey with paper name petition of judge name kids name. I will dress petition with pay me and protection oil. Does anyone else have any other suggestion?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Put in a prayer request to the Crystal Silence league so they can pray for you and your kids.

http://crystalsilence.org

Get a picture of him and the kids together and put that in your honey jar so he'll be sweet to his kids and remember his responsibilities.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:35 pm

PsychicVeronica77, try this too:
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

livingandloving
Newly Registered

Unread post by livingandloving » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:57 am

I will be filing after the holidays. My Ex to be will be removed from the premises due to a Protection Order. This will make him beyond mad not to mention he doesn't want to split up. I need assistance in getting him to pay alimony because I'm a housewife and until I start my own business I need this assistance to take care of my son and myself. He won't be able to get out of child support but he's going to fight alimony I'm sure. Thanks for the assistance Love and Blessings to all.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi livingandloving,

Have you looked into the Pay Me products?

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

You can also get a reading on the issue:
www.readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:49 am

Hi livingandloving,

In addition to Susan's advice, I've merged your post into the existing thread on spells for getting child support. There are lots of ideas to inspire you and get that work going.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

pacjeffery
Forum Member

Unread post by pacjeffery » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:18 am

My children's mother is taking me to court for support even though I pay her $400/mo. She knows I have (currently) an on-call job as of late. My hours got cut and lately I've been able to give her $100-150 every two weeks, infuriating her. I was hospitalized with a warning stroke. She says I can only see them 6p-10p Mon-Fri and on weekends, in her place. Said I can't take them anywhere. She knows I can't afford to fight her in court. I was in a car accident 9/27/13 and lost my then job which put me in an on-call job. I still haven't been compensated for it. I could've used that money to get everything right.

So far, I've made a sugar jar on her (with personal effects), a jar for my accident case that has chewing john in it as well (with my and the other party attorneys), a couple of court case candles (one for each case), crown of success jar and candle for myself, made a personal bracelet that has dumortierite, lapis lazuli, hematite, lodestone, tiger's eye, kyanite, variscite, turquoise & African bloodstone.

I have also called on St Expedite to get a fast result from my accident as I haven't been able to work in a month and have 39 cents to my name. I don't know what else to do as I have nothing.

I want to take care of my kids. I need that money to support them, get my own place, a vehicle, an attorney for custody and to get back in school to finish my degree. She claims to be flat broke but supports her mother (who gets $2k/mo) and a teen nephew. She had money to get a new vehicle, clothes and get biweekly pedicures. I couch surf, eat ramen, wear clothes from thrift shops and ride the bus. I aggravated my spinal arthritis in the accident and need pain meds to function when I can get shifts. To stretch those out I broke them in half and take one mid day.

Please help, I'm at the end of a rope I have no strength to climb back up. I got some herbs in my toolbox left. My oils are: #20, amber, Gemini, commanding, sandalwood, patchouli, ylang ylang & dragon's blood. I can't reopen my sugar jars but they have plenty of herbs, roots & personal items already.

I feel like I'm drowning and have no options. How else can I help my situation?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:11 pm

pacjeffery, your question has been asked and discussed in this thread Spells for child custody, child support, court cases.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

pacjeffery
Forum Member

Unread post by pacjeffery » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:28 pm

I hope someone chimes in soon. Thank you for your help and support.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Hello, pacjeffery,
Your question was answered by a Moderator. See the post above yours.
Take care.
Happy New year

Simplyme
Forum Member

Unread post by Simplyme » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:45 pm

After 9 years of being married now my husband's son comes to live with us. His mother lives in Florida and she sends him here in another state on the Greyhound to live.

He is not in our budget. I have 5 other people not including my husband or myself on my 2 job budget. My husband works and is paying child support only $60 a month because he don't get paid much at his job. Now the child is in school.

All this was set up in a personal conversation between them two (the mother and my husband). I didn't even know she put on the greyhound to come here and live. Once he arrived that's when I got the news flash. Now she receive state benefits for his son social security disability but the only thing she is agreeing to send my husband is the $60 a month. I have to buy food with cash and she is pretending that she don't receive any other funds. Coming to Florida to here he have only spring attire. My husband is okay with that ($60 a month). She have not let him talk to my husband in a year and a half when she did communicate it was by way of Facebook or his family members, now she wants to pull a fast one and saying deal with it.

I contact social security administration and they informed me by law the she has to release the funds to anyone who has custody, and child support said he can send the notarized letter stating the change if care and they will stop the child support, but he acts as if he don't want to take the social security disability from her (the ex).

She is calling the school daily but the school is telling her by her living in Florida she will have to call my husband and discuss his educational matters with him. She continue to try to bully her way to get them to talk to her. She is a manipulator and she has been doing this for so long I'm tired. When her son was there she never took care of him now she is playing mommy of the years now that he is here. Christmas came and went she never get him anything but she expect us to go all out for a child that he sees once every two years. My husband want full custody but I can't figure out what he is afraid of.

Is there something I can do to get her to leave us alone and the courts to give him full custody?

She need to release the SSD check and let him continue to raise his 13 year old son that was smoking weed and drinking when he was in Florida. She is only talking to him now so he want get wind of the money but he haven't talked to him since 2008 and been telling my husband since 2007 that he get a check every month, and the last time he spent 2 weeks with my husband was 2010, its now 2014 but over Facebook every since Feb. 2013.

I need help real bad. I can't feed a extra mouth especially when he is not in my budget. :oops:

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:12 am

Hello SImplyme,

I am sorry you are dealing with this kind of situation. It sounds very stressful. The first thing I would suggest doing is talking to a lawyer who specializes in family and custody law if you can. I understand that can take money but sometimes you can get a free consultation or possibly seek out some free legal aid through services that may be offered in your area. If there is a university with a law school near you that is also sometimes a place to find some advice in these kinds of matters. The reason I suggest this is because they are going to know how best to proceed on something like this.

On the rootwork side of things to be honest I would probably want to get a reading on this. The situation sounds very complicated and I personally am not sure how I would proceed. A reading might be able to clarify what the best way to proceed would be. Again I know this costs money but the there is a pro-bono fund at AIRR you may qualify for. Directions for how to access the pro-bono services follow this link and read about it. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

Hope you find this helpful.

Peace~

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:40 am

Your husband needs to grow a pair and quit letting her manipulate him. If the kid is living with you, go to court and get custody. If you need a lawyer, take Natstein's advice. In most states, you can petition the court without an attorney. Once you get custody, go back to Social Security.

Court Case products may help you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

KittyLove
Forum Member

Unread post by KittyLove » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:55 am

Hi folks,

I am having some difficulty with my gov's equivalent of CPS and whatnot. Long story short, both my exe's have me held financially hostage at this moment, at one point one of them held me emotional hostage which is what has brought me to my current demise. There's somewhat of a fine line. I have looked at some fine postings on what can be done and I am formulating a strategy.

The situation is this: I am 2 months in default, I am currently already in the legal process with the mortgage company, they're waiting on me to default 3. I have a lien filed on my property by the condominium corporation, and my ex husband has served me with papers expecting me to give up custody of one of my children, while the other one is just taking advantage of the situation and turning up the financial pressure. 3 lawsuits, my family is divided and the financial taps are off and the debts pile higher and higher regardless of how hard I work. A lump sum of about 10K will make all this go away, although it has been 7 years in the making.

The gov agency has stated that I require a mental evaluation prior to having time with my children who I have not seen since Jan 21. I flat out screamed my head off at my so-called mate because of his part in my finances, he is estranged at the present, which is what got the police and their friends involved. I am being divided and conquered. The kids are usually with me, somehow the tables have been turned.

I have not complied with the agency's request as I am offended, but at the same time I am using the opportunity to research all this gov stuff as well as come up with some plans to get through it and not have to deal with it again. In spite of this, there are greater things on the horizon and this is just a test.

I want to adapt the section 8 spell for my purpose or perhaps use a spell from a list that was published a few years ago on this thread.

I'm going to eat this poison because I think those gov folks should be helping my family not helping to divide it. I feel like they are confused. I can do the spell, except I don't have five finger grass herb, I only have the oil from Lucky Mojo. Could I dress the cards or papers I gather for the jar with it and still eat the sugar? Or if you have another suggestion, I'd love to hear it.

I'm an 11th hour girl, aries-ascendant pisces with neptune in sag at mid haven, if it helps... All I have is faith.
Thank you St. Michael for keeping us safe!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 am

Hello Kittylove,

This sounds like a very complicated situation. I am having a little trouble knowing what your question is as you are not really saying what the spell that you read on a thread in this forum is. (sounds like it may be a suger spell?) My first impression overall though is that you need a lawyer on the more mundane side of things and then perhaps a reading from an ethical professional in order to get a true lay of the land.

Peace~

Nathen

KittyLove
Forum Member

Unread post by KittyLove » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:47 am

Hi Nathen,

Thanks for the reply and interest.

Lawyers: can't afford one. Can't afford a reading these days either.

I normally just do my own when I run into this difficulty. I can do them professionally, but I don't for ancestral reasons at the moment nor am I certified.

I spend a lot of time divining without cards. I don't believe that I should be completely dependent on cards. But today I did, which I have not done in quite a few months for myself. I did the hoodoo style conversation with them and it was indicated I have to take control of the situation and that I know all I need to make it happen and that if I don't the "nightmare" I am experiencing will continue.

At present I have some Lucky Mojo themes I may try to work with: Stop Gossip and Law Keep Away. I also have a couple of original signatures and some business cards that belong to those who should be helping me in the gov side. Still thinking of what else I might possess that I can put to use from LM for this cause.

I am actually going to take a run at public office because I am so outraged at what is occurring. I am studying law as I normally end up doing, because I can't afford a lawyer. But this round, I have two guys beating me down and I need to enlist some government power who can actually do something, so I have engaged the offices that govern the police and the children's agencies. Want to sweeten them and the children's workers to me because everyone is mesmerized by a bunch of lies and fear mongering.

The spell I want to adapt is specifically this:
A SUGAR JAR SPELL FOR HUD OR SECTION 8 HOUSING
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html#section8

Back to my question:

* Can I use LM five finger grass oil to dress the cards for the jar but perform the whole ritual as described on the page except for that part? I don't have five finger grass herb on hand and it would be a week before I can get some from LM. Can I still eat the sugar using oil?

* Can I also put more than one card in for those who should be helping me? Thinking if I do that there should be a hierarchy, like the most important and powerful on top.

The agencies and police keep coming to my place because these men, keep calling them in hopes that I will have the children taken from me. The purpose is because they are angry at me for not being with them or doing what they say while we were together and it's spilling over into their children. They also don't like paying me because they think I take the money for myself or think they are paying my lifestyle. A lawyer is money I don't have and I don't qualify for legal aid because I own property. So I am basically looking at losing my home and my kids are temporarily with their fathers, possibly permanently unless I do something.

It is a complicated situation and it's been a complicated situation since I embarked upon my relationship with the LMCC back in 2012. :)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:57 am

KittyLove, you should be able to stir in a few drops of Five Finger Grass Oil -- or use a bay leaf.

Miss Michaele

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 pm

Hello Kittylove,

sweetening all these different people/organizations up sounds like a good plan. If you are getting confirmations in readings then I would go ahead and move forward with the work. You sound like you have a good idea of what to do. Don't forget about the Crystal Silence League to!

Peace~

Nathen

TawanaNicole
HRCC Student

Unread post by TawanaNicole » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:15 am

Kittylove

Sorry to hear that you are going through so much and yes having faith is the key to getting through. As for your legal situation, please contact your local legal aid office, I believe this is the info http://www.legalaid.on.ca/en/contact/default.asp

It appears that you have a working preparing for this and by all means go with it. Use the CSL as Nathan has suggested.
TawanaNicole

KittyLove
Forum Member

Unread post by KittyLove » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Thank you natstein, Miss Michaele and Satinice1.

Would I be able to add another name or two to the jar or is it too late? I have kept up the daily maintenance on the jar and I feel that it's going well.

Thanks,
KittyLove

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:57 pm

KittyLove wrote:Would I be able to add another name or two to the jar or is it too late? I have kept up the daily maintenance on the jar and I feel that it's going well.
Unlike many other container spells, sweet jars can be opened up and adjusted. Good luck!

Miss Michaele

Birdlady
Forum Member

Unread post by Birdlady » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:49 am

Please help me, as a parent and grandmother my heart and bloodpressure are at risk. My daugther just ended a very abusive marriage and left her job of 7ys to come to live me (she lives in one state and me another)with her 4kids ages 12,10,8,6 months when he trick her to see the kids and then he had some person serve her papers and took to kids. Not the 12yr. old he(the dad) and his mother have always been very ugly to him,(grandson) and he is from the same dad. This person wants to make my daughter suffer for leaving him. He got two other girls pregant at the same time(2002) with my daughter, which was unknown to us at the time. He can't even support the two other ones but this way he won't have to pay child support. My daughter Michelle has a meeting with a lawyer ( woman)and very well respected..on April 17, at 10am who will be looking at her case. I found out the name of the lawyer if you need it. Please help me and my daughter. All of his family members have always threated her because they have the money and its time to stop them. Please advice and pray for us and if you can set a candle for her on that date.This person also needs to grow a pair and quit letting his family manipulate him.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:48 am

Birdlady,

On top of the advice in this thread I would suggest that you also go to the Crystal Silence League (www.crystalsilenceleague.com), which is a free online prayer service. Post your situation and you will have a league of people praying to help you get through this rough time.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

lilmisspetitencurvy
Forum Member

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Thu May 22, 2014 11:44 am

My baby's father's mother has guardianship over my 7yr old daughter. She filed for it in court and its been a few years and won't give her back. I want her to have a change of heart and give her back. I do not have a record, nor do I smoke cigarettes or do drugs I was 19 and panicked because I had no money or stability and I figured her staying with her would be my best bet because she is very stable. She tricked me into signing something that she said was something else. I do not have money for an attorney I just wish that she would go to the courthouse and terminate herself from the guardianship and return her to me out of the kindness of her heart and realize that her granddaughter needs her mother without court, lawyers etc. What can I do to make her have a change of heart?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 23, 2014 9:10 pm

Hello, lilmisspetitencurvy ,
I am so sorry that this happened. How terrible. Just terrible.
First, please have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free). www.crystalsilenceleague.org
Then, I am merging your post to the appropriate subforum. There are 4 pages of good spell advice.
After reading through everything, if you have any questions, we are here for you.
Wishing you the best and praying that your daughter is returned to you

lilmisspetitencurvy
Forum Member

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Sat May 24, 2014 11:24 am

@Miss Aida. Thank you for all your advice again. As you see I have not gotten very far with this case since I last posted "
Speed Up Court Date and Get My Child Home" based on grandmother and financial reasons attorney wise. The attorney I picked sucked and was just milking me for money plus had no experience in the family law field so I fired her. My case is currently on hold because I do not have an attorney. So thats why I just want the grandmother to have a change of heart(my daughter hasn't seen me in a couple of years because of her grandmother and she is calling grandma "mommy" instead of trying to scrape up money and spend money I don't have. Is there a possible way that I can do something to come up with a few grand to spend for a great attorney quickly?(I am an exotic dancer and dominatrix but it is slow right now and its not enough money) I recently order cleo may oil a couple weeks ago(waiting for it to arrive) and I'm ordering other items today. For some reason it seems I'm always stuck in the same place its been like this since I turned 20 and I'm now 26. The grandmother is Puerto Rican maybe she did some Santeria on me to prevent me from trying to get her back.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, lilmisspetitencurvy ,
I think Cleo May is a very good choice.
Here is a link that may help you with you queries: money-drawing-spells-for-sex-workers-t11110.html
I'm so sorry. You might want to try getting a reading from AIRR Lou Florez (who is not only a rootworker but also a Santero).
Although all the AIRR members are excellent, maybe you would find more comfort in talking to him and asking him about it.
Wishing you the best

redlocs
Forum Member

Unread post by redlocs » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:57 am

My boyfriend baby mother is "hiding" from him. Last conversation they had was that she wanted him to get their daughter a passport (the woman is here illegally) and she's thinking about going home. Of course he declined so after that, he hasn't heard or seen his child in 2 months. The baby mother has a fb page and she doenst respond to his messages or she will not contact him. He was able to send a message by her cousin on fb to contact him or he's going to court (he really dont want to do that to prevent the chance of bby mom being deported). So what can be done to just get his baby mom to contact him and see his daughter?

THanks in advance

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:17 pm

essence of bendover. .to make her move to his will. Or tell her let me see my child or I am calling you in and since my child is a citizen I will get custody while you get deported.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

redlocs
Forum Member

Unread post by redlocs » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:35 pm

j82 wrote:essence of bendover. .to make her move to his will. Or tell her let me see my child or I am calling you in and since my child is a citizen I will get custody while you get deported.
Thank you so much j82. I will do that and tell him to keep sending her messages while the candle burn.

magdalynaa
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by magdalynaa » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:56 pm

I was hoping to get on the radio show with this situation on Sunday but ended up not making it. Here is my situation:

My husband obtained sole custody of his oldest daughter in January because her mother was abusing her. Even though we have a rock-solid case for this order to be made permanent, it is just not happening. An initial court date was postponed to March... and then to May. In May, the child support hearing was consolidated with the custody hearing. Then the judge decided he wanted to have a conference instead of a trial, so he set a date for June for custody and support. In the meantime, our attorney got a DWI and is surrendering her license to avoid being disbarred. Opposing counsel supposedly (this came from our dishonest attorney) agreed to an out of court settlement that made the June hearing unnecessary, so he cancelled the hearing. BUT he didn't get anything signed, so now we have no hearing date and no agreement. We had to hire a new attorney. Even though the parents and attorneys agree on almost everything, we just can't get these agreements signed. It is just *not* happening, and I don't know why.

I did honey jars for all the judges involved, my husband, his daughter, and the lawyer. I made him a court case mojo and did a freezer spell on his ex and her attorney (they are both liars).

Since SES is involved, the SES representative has to agree to the child support arrangements until private insurance kicks in. She is being perfectly atrocious and trying to make my husband pay arrears for the time his daughter was living with us. Even the ex has agreed to waive these alleged "arrearages," but SES won't agree. We have another support hearing on Friday -- 2 days away! If we could at least get these arrearages waived, our situation would be greatly relieved. He is paying over $500/mo right now... and part of that is for a child living in OUR home to the mother who abused her!

So what can I do --- fast --- to knock out whatever is holding this process up and make the support hearing go in our favor?

magdalynaa
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by magdalynaa » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:07 pm

No suggestions? :(

I asked for an emergency light to be set at MISC and sent a prayer request to Crystal Silence League.

I also set up an altar for St. Expedite with his candle, a glass of water, a statue, and a prayer card.

I have a Blockbuster candle and a green Success candle going. I also lit one for St. Jude because quite frankly, dealing with Support Enforcement feels like a lost cause at this point.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Hello, magdalynaa ,
It sure sounds like you have done all the right things.
Have you looked at thee 4 pages of suggestions for fast action?
You might also want to consider Fast Luck www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
Have you looked at these pages?: www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/courtcasespells.html
www.herb-magic.com/oregano.html
www.herb-magic.com/little-john-to-chew.html
I would also consider a mojo hand.
And, maybe some Controlling spells? Www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
Wishing you the very best

magdalynaa
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by magdalynaa » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:46 am

Thanks, Miss Aida! I added Fast Luck to all my candle dressings. I made a mojo for my husband and also had him spit chewing john in the courtroom.

We won EVERYTHING. The judge and SES rep did a complete turnaround from last week, when they were just awful to us. All of these supposed arrearages (for a child living with us) were set at zero. Support enforcement was actually cancelled, and now we can just send the agreed-upon amount straight to the ex. Our attorney cross-examined her, and it was found that she was lying about her income (TWICE what the SES rep tried to impute last week). The ex started yelling on the stand, and her attorney had to run up there and coach her because the judge was threatening to have her charged with fraud when it was learned that she had been receiving state health insurance benefits for herself and the kids without reporting her income.

THEN... in addition to winning everything we asked for with support, our attorney was able to entice the ex to sign a consent judgment on custody. My husband now has permanent sole custody of the abused child. She just signed her rights away voluntarily.

We still can't believe it. It feels kinda like... hmm... magic!

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:45 pm

I need to start working on some things in regards to my custody battle, I'm waiting until MR is over (I'm about sick of it, really). I have a court case spell, but so far since there is no custody established & the estranged husband was in jail/rehab for two months, I've simply kept contact cut off from our child. so far everything is looking to be in my favor & my husband is so desperate to be around the kids he's been offering to help me with car repairs & give me money to help out (f**king finally). I'm not accepting anything directly from him at this time because I've been advised to avoid contact with him. Plus, I think he's using meth again & I have no idea where the money he's offering me is coming from.
HRCC Student #1989

Draconis13
Forum Member

Unread post by Draconis13 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:00 pm

Greetings everyone,
I have been separated from my husband for almost nine years. We were never divorced. My child was staying with him due to my work situation. My schedule was insane and I lived in another state. There were never any custody issues between us. I currently live in the state my daughter resides in and she has made it perfectly clear that she wants to live with me. I have tried to discuss this amicably with him but he is resisting it and giving me hell over it. I even asked my daughter if I should move closer but she doesn't want to be there. What can I do so that he lets her go?

dorothybaez
HRCC Student

Unread post by dorothybaez » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:22 pm

The very first thing you should do is seek competent legal advice specific to your area. Then come back for rootwork advice. Nobody here can help you unless you understand your legal position.
Student #1748
Thank you Jesus and Yemaya!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”