• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:31 am

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Unread postby Mimi11 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:10 am

Hi, I have a question about my boyfriend/hubbys child support case. He goes to court on May13th. He tried to lower his child support on his previous relationship. And his ex even told us we should get it lowered because she dont need the money and since we are having financial troubles and a new baby, we should modify the child support. We also have a 1 year old together now. Well, we went to a negotiation meeting awile back and an agreement could not be met. They were trying to double his child support instead of lowering it, but they used his W2 from 2007, he no longer works there and is making way less now. We can barely make it as it is. His ex is a very nasty person she has threatened me and my 1 yr old daughter. She is racist and I am getting very tired of it. She can say anything about me, but to bring an innocent child into it is just wrong. We used to get along very well but I dont know why she turned on me after we got along for 3 yrs.I was always there for her kids, I would even go and pick them up all the time,without my hubby. I just dont get it. Well, she wont let him see the kids now for no reason and I am so scared that if the court gives her more money, we wont be able to make it. I have been stressing really bad about this whole situation. I dont have alot of money, of course, alot of our money is going towards an attorney, bills ,etc.. I just wanted to get some advice because I have got to make sure I do this right. This is very important to me, So please, any advice would be greatly helpful and appreciated! Thank you all so much in advance.
Mimi11

Re: Court Case

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:17 pm

Mimi11,

You need to work a honey jar on the court and judge where this is taking place. The courts will lower child support when the income is lowered. It seems the court does believe your boyfriend/hubby about his finances and neither does his ex.

I would be working on increasing my own income, because you might not be able to rely on this man. I would work some simple money and prosperity spells, which can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Re: Court Case

Unread postby Mimi11 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:15 am

Thank you so much! Yes, we are getting an attorney to prove his income is lower than it was, since they did go by 2007 w2, and when he went to the negotiation meeting they didnt want to hear it, the lady there told him to talk to his attorney about the situation and bring all his paperwork to court. So its been almost 2 yrs since he made that much money, so maybe I can also do something for his attorney to help him as well as the judge. I will also work on my income too like you said. Thanks again!!
Mimi11

Ex and family are trying to keep my son away from me

Unread postby Bibas » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi... I am in very desperate situation right now... after my divorce, ex- got custody of my son under the agreement I got visitation as much as I wanted... ex started having depression issues and is going to a therapist who advised him to hand over care of our child to his parents... I was not too crazy about this. fought it off... But my child is with my in laws now-- I just called my ex- mother in law to let her know I was picking up my child to spend three days with me--- and she gave me such a a hard time. I sense that this is a plot to keep me completely out of my child's life. Please HELP.

Would any oils for controlling and compelling help me get the upper hand over my ex and his family?
Thanks....
Bibas

Re: Ex and family are trying to keep my son away from me

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:45 pm

For situations like this, I always like to begin with a honey jar to sweeten everyone up. I find that often focusing on sweetness and cooperation, especially when given the long term view the family is not going to go anywhere and you will continue to have to deal with them, can go much further and deeper than control and compelling work. And, you can always work both ends of the situation too, but I would start with a honey jar.

You can read this page to learn more: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Spell-Casting for Child Support Payments

Unread postby detached » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:11 am

my sons father is not payin child support, it's only 50 sum dollars a week. he has the money, trust me, he's a street pharmacist. he jus fixed his car up real nice. i dn't call or bother him about nuthin bcuz i have taken care of my son on my own 11years now. he calls off and on 2 speak with him, i let him, but we dn't complain or ask 4 sh*t. ok, u kno those chain texts where people send em 2 u, then u send em 2 sum1 else, he's been aggravatin me day and nite with em. i asked him politely dn't send em cuz i think they r childish. then he did it several times when i was tryin 2 sleep, i text him, he said GET A NEW NUMBA! o no, he done bumped his head! he wants problems now! i wnt him 2 go bak 2 jail, so if he bonds out, i get the money cuz he owes child support. he think cuz he big that he is untouchable. any suggestions?
detached

Re: baby daddy needs 2 learn

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 pm

He belongs in jail, not bothering you. Block his number and Cut and Clear him out of your life. You don't need the aggravation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: baby daddy needs 2 learn

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:50 pm

There's another thread for a spell to keep someone in jail, I think if you search for jail you'll find it. As far as the money goes, you might want to check out the Pay Me products. I agree with Mama Micki though, you don't need this. If you can get by without the money, get rid of him.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Spells for Child Custody CHild SUpport Court Case

Unread postby norriman » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:40 am

Hi all Happy New Year

I have a situation that I need some advice on, best way to work it. My ex stopped me seeing my children for no reason at all, she remarried and turned them against me.

I had a reading with someone who said she was just pure evil. Now I could go down the route of "cause her misery and breakup etc" but I am thinking of the kids here, I don't want them to suffer, and when she suffers they suffer.

I could go down the route of a honey jar to sweeten it, but that might work too well and I don't want it.

Although the reading did say that part of the problem is her new partner almost wanting to control everyone, the reader did say with him out the way it would be better. Just wondered what people thought.

The court route is a waste of time, been there done that, she just bends the law to suit.
norriman

Re: Best way forward: Child Custody

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:57 am

Well...I will start from the bottom up. You should go the legal way. Not only should you go the legal way because it is in writing, and the children have a right to see their father, but you could do a spell for that to get the law to bend to you suit. There are many spells to help you with court case work.

Um...misery and break up. yeah I dont recommend doing that. Like you said the kids are involved, and you do need to think about them. Now the first thing I thought about was a honey jar to sweeten your ex to you and let you see the kids. And I would do some cast off evil work to remove bad habits she has of not letting you see the kids, and her partner who is affecting her.

But you need to do some healing work between the two of you, and that could go with the sweet jar. I am not saying that you and her needed to hold hands and skip into the sunset...but at least get it on civil terms. In addition, you could work some control, bend over work on her to bend her to your own will. But first you must get it on civil terms with the sweet jar so that she is receptive. You can also do some shut up work or binding work to weaken the influence of the other partner so that he does not have so much control over her. Getting him out the way completely like a break up...ehhh I wouldnt go that route. Everyone here knows I'm okay with breaking people up and causing havoc in their lives. However, that might take you awhile, and that is not really what the issue is. You just need to weaken his influence, and if he really becomes a problem then get him out of the situation.

Next, you need to get a second opinion....in terms of a reading. I just say this because the reader sort of stated the obvious, and seems to pointed you in a direction that is not in your best interest clearly. I would definitely get a second opinion from another reader, and that can help brainstorm what you should do further in your matter.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MadameKoiteh » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Peace and Blessings,

Norriman, your problem, unfortunately, is so common between parents who separate. It is very tempting to act out of anger, but you are clearly a person of principle who thinks of your children first. I would like to offer you my suggestion; it is what I do first when I have a misunderstanding or disagreement with someone. You can research how to do this or send me a PM if you want some suggestions on the specific technique. You begin with the intention of creating peace and harmony in your family (even though you and your ex broke up, you are still a family because of your kids). Then, you petition or address your Guardian Angel and Spirit Guide. (Some people address their Higher Spirit.) Ask that spirit to help you create peace and to see your kids, as well as to facilitate spiritual communication with your ex. Then address your ex's High Spirits as well, telling them exactly what you want to happen. Ask her Spirit Guide to help her see how she is inflicting pain on the children and how much more happy everyone will be if you get to spend time with your kids. Lastly, address the Spirits of the other man and tell him in no uncertain terms not to interfere between you and your children.

People's Higher Spirits and Spirit Guides are always interested in doing the right thing and are usually much more receptive than the person themselves. The Guardian Angel can also influence a person to behave in a right manner, in accordance with peace and justice. You may be surprised at how effective this is, without any spells. Sometimes, this method can bring instant peace between arguing parties, just because you are addressing the best part of her entity. You might also want to reinforce your intention with a Lamp of Clarity or a Peace Lamp. And just a last thought, try not to argue with her. Unfortunately, custodial parents do have a lot of sway over how the children interact with the other parent. You will be best served by staying on her good side, even though it may be tough. Hash out your issues with her spiritually, not in direct confrontation. I hope that you have success, however you choose to proceed.

Many Blessings,
Madame Koiteh
MadameKoiteh

Unread postby norriman » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 am

Many thanks for your replies. I am going down the court route (for the second time) but have dressed the court papers in oils and powders asking not for my favour but the best for the kids, I think this is the best thing to do. I am still not happy about the sweet jar, don't get me wrong I have used them with great effect before but here it just doesn't feel right.

I am going with Star's suggestion but I'm going to freeze him out of the situation and make him distant and quiet, lost for words and all that, also going to do a skull candle on her and put some thoughts in her head that will make her think seriously about what she is doing to the children, a kind of "wake up to what you are doing" thing.

One last question for you guys. Is it ok for me to do an attraction spell on the kids themselves, bringing them to me.

Will let you know how things go.
norriman

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Yes, you can do Attraction work on the kids, but i also recommend that you add Blessing and Peaceful Home to the mix.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:16 pm

I would follow cat's advice (anyway) but especially with domestic issues involving children. Here are the links to blessing and peaceful home products.

Blessing http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html
Peaceful Home http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-peaceful-home.html

These are spell kits that include candles, bath crystals, incense, sachet powder, oils; and instructions (you probably know that) you can purchase each item separately.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Child Abduction

Unread postby kmj » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:36 am

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and would like some advice on spells and LM products for a child abduction. My son was abducted by his father and brought to a country where I cannot take him out without his father's permission (even though I have sole custody here in the U.S.). The father has threatened I will never get him back. There are many layers to this situation (money owed to me that he refuses to give back, etc.). Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
kmj

Re: Child Abduction

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:13 pm

I have successfully worked a case like this. I used a moving candle spell a la Henry Gamache with Road Opening and Attraction products and loadstones in one end and Crossing/Damnation and Graveyard dirt on the other. It was a carrot & stick variety with a few twists. The kids were back with their father (who were in the seat you are in now) within two weeks after the spell.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:26 pm

I would personally get an ancestor of yours involved in a situation like this. Ancestral spirits can be vengeful against those who harm you or your own. If this man has taken your child from you they will not only help, but they can make damn sure that your child is returned to you.

Besides that I'd work a combination of "carrot and stick" as indicated by Johannes. You can sweeten him to returning your kid to you, while at the same time working influence conjure like Command, Domination, in conjunction with skull candles, or moving candle spells to get him to do what you want.

Make sure to follow the legal avenues as well. Find out if there is a way to force this man to legally return.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmj » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:33 am

Thank you both for all your help and suggestions. I have exhausted all legal avenues and will take the advice given. Any suggestions on how to use the ashes of my father? I know he is who I need right now. Blessings to you both.
kmj

Unread postby CopperFox » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Dear kmj,

I am very sorry to hear of this terrible situation and hope you are able to quickly resolve it. If you are at all able to employ the aid of a professional to help you with this, you should do so at once. Since Johannes has indicated previous success in a similar case, you may wish to contact him. I have heard nothing but good of his work from his previous clients. Another rootworker with a strong sense of justice and desire to protect children is Dr. E -- you can find more about both Johannes and Dr. E at the AIRR website.

I will remember your family in my prayers.

Take care,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby HeactesHeart » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:31 pm

Dear KMJ,

You have been given wonderful advice. I just want to say, you and your son are in my prayers.

Stay strong . A mother's love is one of the most powerful forces in the universe and you are a good mother.

I will light a candle for you on my Angel Altar.

Bless You.

Coco
HeactesHeart

Unread postby kmj » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your wishes and support. I will do everything possible to resolve this situation and get my boy home quickly. I know all of your blessings and prayers will help me so much to accomplish this. Gratefully yours, Kim
kmj

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:20 pm

I would personally get an ancestor of yours involved in a situation like this. Ancestral spirits can be vengeful against those who harm you or your own. If this man has taken your child from you they will not only help, but they can make damn sure that your child is returned to you.

how to work with Ancestral spirits?? My Ancestral Spirit get in touch with me thro my dreams but how to get help from them?? do i light a candle for them, or place a petition under their photograph????
stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:37 pm

There are no fast rules on how to work with ancestors. Besides setting up an altar and developing your ability to communicate with them, you can petition them directly by speaking to them about your problem, or you can include their purchased graveyard dirt in a conjure.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:47 am

thanks CM...
stelselv

Spell to get ex to give up custody?

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 pm

There is a very good chance this is just temporary anger fueled want, but my ex pushed me just way too far today with his complete and total BS (I honestly think he either gets sexual pleasure from making me cry or he's trying to use my bipolar against me and make me kill myself, which I'm too stubborn to do, but still) and I want to never ever EVER have to even hear that man's name again. But, and it's a big but, in order for us to be 100% cut off from each other one of us has to give up custody of our son and it'll be a cold day in hell before I give up my son to that psychopath. Is there anything I can do to coerce him into giving up his custody? I don't even care if it makes it so he doesn't pay child support, I just want him out of my life with out giving up my son.
Miss_Liz

Re: Spell to get ex to give up custody?

Unread postby sweetie » Tue May 11, 2010 2:21 am

Compelling oil + Cut and Clear. The cut and clear won't make his bend to your will (the compelling oil does that) but it will remove the emotional connection.

Also, tell him that he can't have any communication with you that isn't written. Tell him that you don't care if it's a post card, post-it note, or typed letter from his lawyer he's not allowed to speak to you. If he doesn't abide, take it to a judge and explain that you feel it's best so as to prevent any arguments in front of the child (most judges will do this, especially if he's menacing or harassing in any way.) Make it clear that the only time he can call you is in the case of an emergency (or better yet, not at all-- that a 3rd party must call and relay the message.)

That'll remove the joy from his game pretty quickly. If that's all he's in it for, then he'll lose interest in bullying you and move on to someone else.
sweetie

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

I did try to get him to put any and all agreements on paper because he'll go back on an agreement before it even comes to pass, he's changed my separation pay 4 times in the last month because he'd find an excuse to get mad at me, and all that did was make him reduce my pay even more. He keeps saying he still cares about me and wants to make sure I'm ok and would never try to take my son away from me. He's also a psychological liar (which I just gave up on caring about while we were married because I didn't care enough about the stupid crap he'd lie about to want to argue) and is constantly threatening to get the courts to take my son away from me completely any time I do something he doesn't like, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with or affects him.
I know, the immediate thing most people tell me to do is get a lawyer. Unfortunately I have tried and can not afford one, like at all, plus he has the Army lawyers behind him and it's almost impossible to beat them. I feel totally helpless and all I really want from him is to be treated with the respect and civility I give him for some reason. I just want him to treat me like a person and I don't know why that's such a bfd for him. I would like for us to get along and to not have our son pulled every which way because he refuses to grow up. I can't lie and say I was the prefect wife and it's all his fault we split up, I did drop the ball a few times and it got to the point neither of us could recover from the others mistakes and we just stopped being right for each other, it happens. I did try like hell to get him back but gave up after 6 weeks and moved on, but that's when he started treating me like garbage. He started being mean to get me to not want him any more, which worked, but then it never stopped and got worse. All I want is to share our son with out putting undue stress on him and not have him watch his father destroy his mother for sh*ts and giggles. I just want what's best for my son and my ex's constant verbal beatings on me is only going to hurt our son.
I know, ranting, sorry. Maybe I should just do a reconcile honey jar spell so we can just treat each other with respect as that's really all I want (other than the destruction of his relationship with that harpie). Too bad I can't get his hair, I don't even know if I can get any personal effects from him, our son is only 3 so he's too young to snag something. Recommendations?
Miss_Liz

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi Eilis19:

This sounds like a complicated situation, and you may wish to get a reading and some professional rootwork done, especially from someone who specializes in court case work.

You can go to http://www.readersandrootworkers.org and select a reader from the ones listed there. Their rates are pretty reasonable, and you can even search by people who specialize in Court Case work, or by those who may live close to you.

Good luck,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Tue May 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Thank you for the very sound advice, but I'm living off off $450 a month plus food stamps right now, so hiring anyone to do anything is out of the question for me right now, until I get a job (which I have an ammonia spell on.) A lot of this would probably be easier if they all weren't "witches" as well. I say in quotes because even when I was on their side of the fence it was apparent to me none of them had any real idea as to what they were talking about or doing, my ex only practiced because I did and wasn't very good at it.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue May 11, 2010 5:18 pm

Wow our situations sound very similar (except he is the one that is likely bipolar or just plain psychopathic), my ex is absolutely crazy,--I have tried soft things to smooth over the relationship and bind him but nothing works to I am moving to more intense work... maybe we can try to share ideas in the future if you are interested, if what I am doing works would be happy to let you know
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 11, 2010 5:53 pm

From a legal standpoint you should look into various womens agencies who can take the case on pro bono. There are agencies out there that help with custody cases and/or divorces for free.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Sun May 16, 2010 5:54 am

In the mean time you might want to try some of the other low/no cost spells that are listed on LM site and this forum. There was one for Washing someone out of your life, another one on the LM site using feces and a person's name paper that you flush down the toilet (nasty but hey you gotta do what you gotta do). There was also a vinegar spell on the forum which someone used to bend another person to thier will.
If you are on a strict budget but still wanna buy something---get some prayer cards, St. Martha is said to help women --I just purchased her card and cannot wait for it to come in.

Although I relay this, do take it with a grain of salt and verify, because I am too a novice but I also know what it feels like to be on a budget and need to do something. I have only been doing this a couple of years and until now it was always positive stuff to bring good things into my life. Hopefully ConjureMan or one of the other more experienced individuals can shed some light on these ideas and whether they will be reasonable in your situation.

Best of Luck, trust me when I say I know EXACTLY how you feel!
Miss Phoenix

He's trying to take my kids! Which Products?

Unread postby faithful » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 pm

I come asking for some advice before buying stuff that I either don't need or don't know how to use. My budget is next to zero but this is something I have to sacrifice for. My situation is my soon to be ex. He walked out on me for another woman...no I don't want him back! Since he has left, he has been beyond evil. I have 7 kids (four are his) and he refuses to pay child support or give any physical support in helping with the kids. He gets them every other weekend....and thats it. I don't care about the child support or anything else. I just want to take care of my kids in peace. If I have to do everything by myself...fine...just let me do it peacefully. Well he has done everything in his power to make it hard on me. You would think I was the one that left him or cheated on him with all the hatred he is giving me. He knows my kids are my only joy in life and he wants to take them from me. He tried last week by calling the DCF on me by saying I'm unfit, my house was filthy, and it was a violent atmosphere. Well the investigator wrote off the allegations as soon as he walked in the door and closed the case. He has done everything within his power to turn my little ones against me. He knows the only way to hurt me is through my kids. Please forgive me for saying this, but I hate this man beyond any feeling I have ever experienced. NOt only did he devastate me by walking out on what seemed to be a perfect marriage but to make my life a living hell when I have done nothing but good to and for you AND your familiy. I'm sure I need a reading but my budget won't allow it right now....or at least until mid July. I want this man out of our lives for a few years so that I may mentally and physically stabilize my kids and give them a piece or normality. I also want some type of revenge for all he has done. If I could afford it....there is really no telling what I would pay someone to do to him. Sorry that its so long.. it's just my kids and I have endured so much because of him....and this is the second time he has done this. I forgave him for the first time.....but no shame on me's.....thank you for any advice as this is really important to me.
faithful

Re: Please help..Now he's trying to take my kids!

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:42 pm

There are Federal Laws that govern Child Support.... The FIRST piece of advice is that you use what is available to you at any city Court House to file an emergency motion. I am not an attorney and this advice is available to any parent who wants to help themselves. This is not intended to be anything more than an avenue for you to utilize and pursue. I am merely stating this is available to you anywhere in the USA if you need help supporting your children-- which it is also his responsibility to do. You are both responsible for the children; you need help with the children-- food, clothing, shelter, education.

Please take a look at Ms Cat's Work in Progress--"Hoodoo In Theory And Practice" (it is ever evolving with each day and available free online). There is a ton-- A TON of info available free.
The Saints have been my bigest help. Saint Michael and Saint Jude are my two glorious Miraculous Saints. Please read up on the work they can assist you with. You can do a search here in the forum! :)

There are many household items you might currently have that could help you in this great time of need: Basil, Bay leaf, Salt, for protection and SAGE. Olive oil for a dressing oil... also candles... white, green and red...Check your Christmas stuff... When you have a few dimes to rub together in your pocket, send away for one or two oils, which you can dress candles with and wear on your person.

There are some, "practically all purpose oils" like LM Van Van for MANY IMMEDIATE needs. Try to consolidate the LM order if money is tight to get a few essentials, and build the base from there--- a little at a time! Many people get started this way! :)
The AIRR Rootworkers don't charge a fortune either. $30 in some cases for some of the BEST, but check out the ones who best fit your needs when you can (financially) Many of them are very reasonable in price when you can afford it.

I hope this mesage finds you well. I wish you peace for your children and for you in your home.
Be VERY blessed
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:09 pm

The spellkits may be the most affordable option available in this case.

Cleanse your house, follow up with a Fiery Wall of Protection then Hotfoot him away. But I'd throw in Slippery Elm and Devil's Shoestring to keep him from speaking about you and to trip up any action he takes against you.

If you can work with a rootworker to help you in this situation.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

divorce & child custody

Unread postby Littlestar » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:15 am

long story short i was with my husband for 14 yrs. i have 3 kids and it ended up in a domestic situation. He was emotionally abusive to me & kids, verbally & phsically abusive to me. I got a restraining order he went to jail, broke the restraining order back to jail. Out and now to spite me is trying to get kids away from me. theres some other stuff going on in my life this is just a part. I start my divorce soon. everytime we go to get he gets off or gets granted want he wants. he will destroy my kids if he gets to spend time with them. there very young and he is very vendictive and manulpative. went I went away on business before i kicked him out he told my kids that they were a mistake i ran away from them cause I hated them. They caused all the problems in the marriage. ANd there all under 5 yrs. My oldest wouldnt talk to me for almost 2 wks. How can I get things in court to go in my favor? Get him completely out of my life and keep him away from kids. I want sole custody and i dont want him to c my kids. Oh and some child support would be nice. Never received any in almost 2 yrs. But he has $ to buy cars motorcycles etc.
Littlestar

Unread postby Maljen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:29 am

I'm going to add what everyone hasn't. GET A LAWYER. NOW! If you have had restraining orders, and he's broken them and gone to jail over them, that's HUGE in keeping the kids from him, but you need the help of a lawyer. Hoodoo can help, but you need good solid legal counsel and you need it now. You can get an emergency support order and a temporary custody order keeping him from seeing the kids, but you need someone who knows the process and what hoops to jump through.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Re: divorce & child custody

Unread postby faithful » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:34 am

My heart goes out to you as I share the same exact situation. I'm sorry that I cannot advise you in any way but to stay strong for your kids as they need you. This kind of stuff happens all the time and it is so unfair.
faithful

Unread postby faithful » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:37 am

Triplethreat and Conjureman...I'm looking into it...thanks. Maljen....I cannot afford a lawyer and because of this, I may get stuck.
faithful

Unread postby Maljen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:48 am

faithful wrote:Triplethreat and Conjureman...I'm looking into it...thanks. Maljen....I cannot afford a lawyer and because of this, I may get stuck.

Faithful, still call around. You might be able to find someone who does some pro bono work who can help you. Perhaps petitioning to one of the saints to help you find a lawyer who won't charge? I have next to zero experience with the saints, but there are many on here who do have experience with them and might be able to guide you to the one(s) that would be most likely to help take up your cause.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby faithful » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:05 am

Thank you Maljen...I will start looking. I've been researching all morning.
faithful

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 am

Each State has a lawyer referral service. Based on your post, I assumed you did not have the 3-5 grand to shell out. There are LEGAL petitions you can do for immediate results like a file a motion for an emergency hearing for the temporary custody of the kids as well as getting the ball rolling on some type of support, which is why I suggested it. Maljen is absolutely 100 % correct though-- nothing beats having a real lawyer.
I agree with the previous posts, Maljen and Conjurman as well. I wish you luck in this battle.
Take care.
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Get a lawyer.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby Maljen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:19 pm

Faith, do you happen to live near a university with a law school? If you do call there as well. They may have programs where you can get legal advice or even get in contact with pro bono lawyers.
Maljen

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:05 pm

The harsh reality that you don't want to hear: It's going to cost you some money, and you're going to have to take some losses. It's pointless to tell you a lot of stuff that you just want to hear, the truth is that you're going to have to bull through and make whatever sacrifices need to be made. It sucks, A LOT, but sugarcoating it isn't going to actually help your situation any.

If you must apply hoodoo to the situation, the Victory, Power, King Solomon's Wisdom and similar products will be useful.

I wish you the best... stick to it.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby MissDana » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:08 am

faithful wrote:Triplethreat and Conjureman...I'm looking into it...thanks. Maljen....I cannot afford a lawyer and because of this, I may get stuck.

Hun, I know exactly what you are going threw. I'm in the same boat. Have you looked into Pro Bono lawyers? Every city has a place to get free lawyers. Just do a search on your city and Pro Bona legal aid but you have to do it ASAP because there can be up to a year wait.

http://probonolawyers.org/

Money had always been an issue with me as well, so one thing I do if I cannot afford much is have Lucky Mojo set lights for me. I also believe that going in with help from others greatly empowers what I'm working on - so even if I'm doing a lot of work myself, it's still necessary to have lights set as well, im my oppinion.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

It also states this -
If you are unable to pay for candle work, we will set one small altar light for you (which will burn for about an hour) to cover your most immediate need. We cannot mail Candle Reports for these small lights, however

While you have lights set to help your immediate needs, you need to research LM to find what tricks you can do or find a root worker to do it for you.

I know it can be overwhelming to find a fix that fits your needs. I'm still trying to find a fix for issues with my ex (and for a friend of mine) as I am still researching.

Good Luck and keep positive!
Dana
MissDana

spell to stop crazy ex wife's harassing & end child support

Unread postby witchycouple » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:45 am

hello my name is phil and my girlfriend and i have been together 9 months and we live together. i want to still be with her and enjoy it but i can't because i have a crazy ex wife who harasses me..well, we have been separated for 2 years straight because she cheated on me like 5 times in the marriage and she has me on child support. i have been running from the cops and hiding from them because i dont want to go to jail if i dont pay for a child im not sure is mine. i had to leave out of state and sacrificed to come home to be with a girl a love but it seems my ex wife saw me in the store..her and her boyfriend followed me and called the cops ..so i ran like a slave and hid. they now think i am out of state bc i had my gf lied for me until i sort this out. my ex wife lives with her boyfriend who does drugs and she doesnt want to let me be at peace and i wish i could make her go through hell and a possible way for the child support to get dropped...what can i do?
witchycouple

Re: spell to stop crazy ex wife's harassing & end child support

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:02 am

get a paternity test. and if the baby is yours take care of it. running is probably making the situation worst.
nena1974

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Even if the child is not yours biologically, you may still be legally obligated for child support if you were married. Get a DNA test and some legal advice. If you are legally obligated to pay child support, you aren't getting out of it by leaving the state. You will be found by your Social Security number if you get a job, open a bank account, or file an income tax return. If you try to leave the country you will be denied a passport if you owe over a certain amount.

The state does not care why the two of you had a child or about your past marital issues; they only care that the child is being supported financially. My advice to you is accept the inevitable and improve your financial situation so it will not burden you unnecessarily.

The following may help you:
Steady Work (to get a job), Money Drawing (for extra cash), Wealthy Way (to help you on the way to a more abundant life), Court Case (for help with your legal difficulties).
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Cleopatra-- You were clear and concise about a subject I am passionate about, and you were also objective and informative to the poster.
AGREED.
Be Blessed.
----Triplethreat
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchycouple » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:31 am

thanks everyone. but she makes lies out about me..im just interested in knowing what can i do to make her stop and to let her get karma. if i have to pay the child support i will but she is crazy, she cheated on me with my brother and 3 of my best friends.
witchycouple

Unread postby Maljen » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:12 am

You still need to find out first and foremost if the child is yours. The only way you can do that is to get a paternity test done. If she's truly as bad as you say, a lot of that will come out in court, and she will start getting what's coming to her, but that won't happen if your energy is scattered and you're running and making thing worse for yourself.

If you want Hoodoo to help as you get your life in order, I would start with cleansing and protection products. I believe there is also some stop gossip products. Then once you have court dates and whatnot, clarity work to help the judge see her for what she is.
Maljen

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 pm

In hoodoo, there is no such thing as Karma. If you believe in that, then you should probably practice another form of magic.

I am a true believer in there is SOME truth in lies...otherwise why would you be running away from the cops. Im sorry but that is just straight up DUMB. Guess who is suffering? YOU! Guess who is laughing there head off while you get chased all around? HER. Seriously, go to court, get a DNA test, and face what is going to catch up with you sooner or later.

I advise that you do some stop gossip work to shut her up if she is lying, and do some court work. Her cheating on you has nothing to do with when the cops catch you and throw you in jail. They are not going to be sympathetic to that tune, and best believe it will NOT make you sound good when you do go to court that you are running around.

In any case, I agree with everyone else, and I think your priorities, and intentions are not only scattered, but not prioritized. Do not think about revenge until the child is proven not yours. Because if you start trying to get her back revenge wise, it could affect your potential child.

Go to court, face the music, and let the judge know that you would like a paternity test. Keep running, and the joke will be on you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

help with keeping someone away

Unread postby k77084 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi All-
I have to go to court on a custody case with my child next week, I am trying to find a spell to either make him forget he has court or to keep him away from court on that particular day. If anyone has any suggestions I would sincerely appreciate it.
~Kiana
k77084

Re: help with keeping someone away

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:41 pm

I would do a freezer jar full of poppy seeds, red pepper, calamus, and licorice. Get his picture or any personal items put them in the jar along with the other items. Then I would write his name 9 times, and then cross it with the command freeze out of court (you can put the name of the court). Put it in the freezer.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:27 pm

In the freezer box I'd also include Knotweed and Devil's Shoe String to tie them up and keep them unable to come to court.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby waterlily » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm

All these probono lawyers that you are refering to only sound easy when you are not involved, in other words when you do not need them. Unless one is coming from within the system, eg if you were being refered by a battered women's shelter otherwise forget. You can try them but most of the time you are given a run around or the waiting list is from here to Rangongoma! months or even years. The only tangible help i can think of is from your church. If you do not have one then walk into one this coming sunday with all your 7 kids and tell your story. Someone or all will be prone to take action esp if you tell them you want to free yourself and your children from an abusive husband, church people will mostl likely do something about it. The othe thing is you need to pray together with your children, God or who ever you pray to will listen to little kids. While you do your candle or whatever spells with them in my opinion you need products that can calm him down or subdue him or do they call them sweeten him towards you since you have 7kids. The church may even know a lawyer or there may be one in church. Maybe LM can light candles to open the way to get a lawyer etc. You can do some green money candles too on your own.
waterlily

Unread postby k77084 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:57 pm

Thank you so much conjure man! This is just what I needed and perfect timing to as I go to court tomorrow.

I am goingto court for child support, my ex thinks his support should be $50, we are asking $500 which is only for his share of my childs education cost. I am not asking for living,medical, dental costs and I already pay everything for her. I have given him 2 1/2 years to step up to the plate and make any offer to assist me with her costs, to date he has paid nothing for her. He was suppose to pay the school 1/2 the tutition costs this year (he arranged it with the school himself) and bailed out, I had to take a loan out to cover his half so she could graduate to the next grade which is what finally made me take him to court. already he has contacted my attorney and said all he can afford is $50 a month, he stated this on the same day he went and bought himself a new corvette...lol.... I guess that payment is leaving him broke.

I cannot thank you enough for this, have some other work going on to help with the judge ruling in my favor but all of this would be a lot easier if he just didn't show up.

many thanks!!!!
~kiana
k77084

New and need help getting father to pay child support

Unread postby Lilix778 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi everyone! I am very new to this forum and working spells. I need some suggestions on how to get my daughter's father to willingly pay child support.

He has money he just refuses to help my financially.

I have the court thing many many times, but he always finds a way to get around the court order.

He always quits any job he has when they try to garnish his pay check. He is also does contract work that he gets paid in cash.

He takes vacations. He has a house (under his gf's name). He lives well, while my daughter lives without. Please help!
Lilix778

Need Help With Child Support Money

Unread postby Lilix778 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi everyone! I am very new to this forum and working spells. I need some suggestions on how to get my daughter's father to willingly pay child support. He has money he just refuses to help my financially. I have the court thing many many times, but he always finds a way to get around the court order. He always quits any job he has when they try to garnish his pay check. He is also does contract work that he gets paid in cash. He takes vacations. He has a house (under his gf's name). He lives well, while my daughter live without. Please help!
Lilix778

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole