Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:16 am

Hi Cherry4,

so sorry that your question slipped through the cracks! If you don't already have a honey jar going on your boyfriend, then consider getting the LM mini-honey jar spell kit ''Influence Another's Mind FOR ANY GOOD PURPOSE'' here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar. It will help sweeten him to the idea of the two of you making the leap to common life.

You may also want to consider backing up your work by having MISC burn a combo of Peaceful Home and Stay With Me.

Blessings and success in your endeavours.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:56 pm

missoaks wrote:When I apply my chosen 4 oils, what do I do exactly to make these oils 'work' for me? I mean, do I just put them on, or do I say something in particular, etc?
The oils, like all Lucky Mojo products, are alive and ready to work as soon as they leave the shop. They just need direction. Speak your intention aloud as you put them on.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

missoaks
Forum Member

Unread post by missoaks » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:21 pm

That's brilliant.....easy & straight forward advice...exactly what I needed/wanted - THANK YOU! =)

Cherry4
Forum Member

Unread post by Cherry4 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:15 pm

Thank u so much for the response aura. I had a honey jar before for reconcilliation but have since completed that. Keillor order the influence one and gt that one started. Thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:12 am

Hi victoria100,

Sorry your post slipped through the cracks. Hopefully your honey jar will have begun to help smooth out some of the rough spots in the relationship since last you posted.

To get you both back in an apartment together, you may want to do a bit of influencing work and using deer's tongue herb in any of the spells you do will also help you both speak more clearly and find the words to bridge the distance. It's a great herb in relationships when open communication is difficult. Adding Return To Me oil to any of the more coercive oils you use is also a good idea since it's soft, sweet and quite loving in energy. All that said though, it's certain that if the request won't come from him, you may eventually have to step on your pride and ask yourself. Done in conjunction with some of the compelling work to get him to agree - you may well be able to get your desired end.

Working a Commanding Spell Kit on the situation would be one way to get the influencing work up and running: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-commanding.html. It comes with everything you need to work the spell. You'd just add the Return To Me to the oil blend and when herbs are called for, also add a pinch of the deer's tongue. A Compelling Spell Kit would be another choice that could work well: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html

If you haven't had a reading on the subject, you may also want to consider getting one as the outside view of a professional reader like one of the fine members from AIRR can really help give you an overall perspective on the situation.

Many Blessings,
Aura
Aura Laforest

sunshinegoddess
Forum Member

Unread post by sunshinegoddess » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Hi :) Me and my bf broke up 2 weeks ago and I had a reading done and readet said we will be getting back together
I have had road opener reconciliation and return to Me candles set to help the situation after my reading. Today I was talking to my ex and though I have faith we will be back together he told me he is not readyfor a relationship. What kind of candles should I have set to help with this issue? Love me and crucible courage? Thanks:)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:59 am

sunshinegoddess, this is a question you should ask your reader also, since that person has knowledge of the situation and provided you an outcome that you desire. I would allow time for the work you are doing to develop. Reconnect with your reader on this situation, AIRR readers provide both reading and recommended spiritual work to move things in your favor.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

oneNonly
Forum Member

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Is there any spell to get someone to consider marriage >? i know some people recommended the vigil candles but apart from that is there any spell kits or actual spells to get a lover to propose marriage? Would love some feed back thanks<3

Shery
Forum Member

Unread post by Shery » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

Hello again dear Hoodooers: I am in the process of ordering tons of items that I need from LM, but before I send the order in, I'm doing a spell that calls for "Ambergris Oil" and looking through the LM catalog I didn't find it, does anyone knows more about this oil? and if LM perhaps carries similar oil that I can substitute that can give me the same results?. I've read that this oil is extracted (or something like that) from Whales sperm?
If anyone has some leads about it or where can I find it, please let me know, and if LM has a substitute for it, then I could also include it with my order? Thank you.

Shery :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Ambergris is whale spit-up it is very rare, since humans have hunted whales almost to extinction. We do not traffic in products from endangered species.

Here is Marriage Oil:

OIL-HOO-MARR
Marriage Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You can read more about how to use Oils here:
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

You can read more about Marriage products here:
http://luckymojo.com/marriage.html
catherine yronwode

rootKeeper
Forum Member

Unread post by rootKeeper » Tue May 14, 2013 7:30 am

Hi. I am not a love expert or experienced root doctor, just a person struggling too... the respect issue is huge. Do you have the book by Cat , HHRM, Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic? for respect, make a mojo bag which you carry in jacket or purse or bag, and have a High John the Conqueror root in there. Put drops of Crown of Success oil on every so often. I like to keep several other roots in my bag...treat yourself with respect verbally sometimes assert yourself, but mostly, make a list from notebook or journal, of things you have done that made you feel on top of the world. Things you have done that made you feel alive, are part of your core self and you could still be doing these things. When we become parents, etc. or emotionally dependent in relationships, we "forget" to oil our roots and feed ourselves from the well of stuff that brings us alive. While you are doing readings for core issues of your marriage, remember your own self and your needs. Marriage is a mutual promise of love and care, and really you are responsible for one person in that partnership, plus honoring and shoring up your mate. If you say more honoring and uplifting things, he might reveal what some of his touchy spots or needs are. Until you get a handle on things, feed the parts of your marriage that are mutually positive. & keep reaching out to people who want to be supportive of you! good luck!

Diamond2013
Forum Member

Unread post by Diamond2013 » Wed May 15, 2013 11:30 am

I really need help getting my friend to actually be in a relationship with me. I have said things to him, but he says he does not want a relationship because he works too much and does not have the time. When we are together it seems as if, we are meant to be together. Lately, I have noticing that has been on a lot of online dating websites. I want him to focus on solely having a relationship with me and being committed with me. I purchased the follow me boy powder and Love me Powder. Also, the follow me and love me candle to be set on the alter. I was wondering, is there anything else that I need to do or what should I do when I receive the powders.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu May 16, 2013 3:38 am

Hi Diamond2013,

For instructions on different ways to use the powders, there is a very detailed and informative information on that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html

To know if there's any thing else you need to do, you'll have to look at what kind of effects you get from the candle and sachet work. Love work is often approached from a number of different angles simultaneously which can include candle work, lodestone work, sweet jars, sachet powder and bath crystal contact work, doll baby work and more. To know what the best choices are for your specific situation, you can get a reading with any of the AIRR workers that takes on love work. Another choice would be to work one of the LM spell kits suited to your purpose such as the Follow Me Boy spell kit or Love Me spell kit.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Fri May 17, 2013 5:50 am

Hello everyone,

I am a male and I have a female neighbor who I am sexually attracted to. I have tried telling her about my feelings.She has told me several reasons why "it's not going to happen" as she says.She says she hasn't had sex in 2 years and she's looking to marry a man with money.She's black but she says she doesn't date black men which I am.She says that she isnt attracted to me.

She comes over my home often just to talk.I can no longer take the frustration of just talking and not having sex with her.I have told her this and I had suggested that she stop coming over so much because she was causing me to become really sexually aroused.She completely disregarded that.She seems to not care about my feelings.She seems to get a thrill from teasing me and then leaving me wanting her.She has even come over latenight wearing only her bathrobe.But if I try to make a move or suggest sex she makes it clear that she's not interested.

I would like to dominate her sexually.I really would like to have my way with this woman.What can I do to plant thoughts in her head? I want her completely open to us having sex.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 17, 2013 7:11 am

I would suggest working with a John the Conqueror root. You could also try Follow Me Girl. This woman probably is attracted to you, but wants to have the upper hand. That line that she is looking for a non-black man with money seems more a fantasy than a goal. There are people of all races with money, and there are a whole lot of women looking for a rich man.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Fri May 17, 2013 8:47 am

Mama Micki wrote:I would suggest working with a John the Conqueror root. You could also try Follow Me Girl. This woman probably is attracted to you, but wants to have the upper hand. That line that she is looking for a non-black man with money seems more a fantasy than a goal. There are people of all races with money, and there are a whole lot of women looking for a rich man.
Yes I feel that she maybe too but she is just putting up a front for whatever reason.This has been going on for a year and a half.I am just getting involved in conjure work so I don't know anything about how I would work with John the conqueror root or follow me girl.Could you give me more advice on what I must do?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 17, 2013 9:07 am

I moved your thread to the "Love, Romance" section from the "Domination, Coercion" section, and re-titled it. I think that you really just want to get her between the sheets. Instead of domination, try a sweeter approach.

Carry the root with you. You can dress it with JTC oil or whiskey. Dress a red candle (plain, figural, or skull) with Follow Me Girl and Kiss Me Now! oil. Since she visits often, you can probably get hair or something she has touched that you can use.

Another trick is to put your semen in her food. Doesn't need to be a lot and it can be dried. Another thing you can try is a honey jar or sugar box. You can make a honey jar yourself or order one from Lucky Mojo.

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmegirl.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... 58025ef78f
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Fri May 17, 2013 9:51 am

How do I use an item she has touched such as my shirt or a piece of her hair?

I will give these things a try.

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Fri May 17, 2013 10:23 am

Hi
I need something less noticeable than a honey jar is there something else that can be used like a honey jar with no candles on it so u can just put it in a drawer so no can see it...and maybe just burn a colored candle with oils on it elsewhere?

Mzcee
Lovebird

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 17, 2013 10:29 am

You can put them in a honey jar or dig a little hole in a candle.

You may also want to try vigil candles. Lucky Mojo has Follow Me Girl, John the Conqueror, and Kiss Me Now! They come dressed with herbs, oil, and prayer, and may be simpler for you to use.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Fri May 17, 2013 10:53 am

If I were to choose to dress the red candle how long must it burn? I feel comfortable working with candles.

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Fri May 17, 2013 11:36 am

Mama Micki wrote:You can put them in a honey jar or dig a little hole in a candle.

You may also want to try vigil candles. Lucky Mojo has Follow Me Girl, John the Conqueror, and Kiss Me Now! They come dressed with herbs, oil, and prayer, and may be simpler for you to use.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html
I will try all of this.Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 17, 2013 2:11 pm

You can put honey on the candle itself or burn a candle surrounded by honey.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

thatgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by thatgirl » Fri May 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Sounds like you're playing with fire here lol. If she's already a neighbor who comes over after you request she doesn't... consider what might happen when you do sleep with her. lol just saying. Some women will play on their sexual attractiveness to get what they want, but what they want isn't necessarily sex. If your offer is only sex she may be hoping that you eventually offer something more lol. Just something to keep in mind!

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Sat May 18, 2013 11:08 am

thatgirl wrote:Sounds like you're playing with fire here lol. If she's already a neighbor who comes over after you request she doesn't... consider what might happen when you do sleep with her. lol just saying. Some women will play on their sexual attractiveness to get what they want, but what they want isn't necessarily sex. If your offer is only sex she may be hoping that you eventually offer something more lol. Just something to keep in mind!
I believe that I will be fine with the consequences of this spell.Im so sexually attracted to her that Im actually wondering whether or not she has done some hoodoo spell on herself to make men this way.I have my suspicions because she has offered me food a few times.And me and my friend were joking that maybe she put some menstral blood in it.

I believe she knows what she's doing.We've talked about each others feelings.She knows that I am in a high state of arousal and still she comes over wearing practically nothing.She has even said that she is a tease.My conversation and my charm are not working.Im going to need something else.

IsisQueen
Newly Registered

Unread post by IsisQueen » Sun May 26, 2013 8:48 am

I want to get my long long time boyfriend to ask me to marry him, and stop cheating. How can I get this comittment out of him and what type of things do I need to do. I am tired of dating. :cry: Please help! I am desperate for help.

PinkButterfly13
Forum Member

Unread post by PinkButterfly13 » Sun May 26, 2013 1:36 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Definately want to get a reading. It will tell you what you need to do first before you spend time on a particular approach that may be the wrong one.

To get him to committ to you, approach it in two ways, with two targets: his mind, and in between his legs ;-).

First, light his fire by working a red penis candle with Fires of Love, Follow Me Boy and Love Me. Work Juniper, Ginger, Rose, your sexual fluids from masturbation (thoughts only of him), Rosemary, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Catnip into your spell work. You can use thread anointed with the previously mentioned oils and dusted with the corresponding powders to tie at the base of the penis candle, leave a little loop for you to hold on to. Light the candle and grasp it by the loop while telling him that he is hot only for you, that he desires you, that he's on fire wanting you etc. Burn it down and bury it in your front yard.

Next, work a skull candle to get the fires to burn into his mind. Change up the line up a bit to Follow Me Boy, Love Me, and Stay with Me (this can be used after he gets with you). Work this skull candle to keep you on his mind. Carve your name onto his forehead and write loving thoughts on the skull. Use heated pins to drive the thoughts into his mind as you burn the candle down.

Finally, create a honey jar that you can use to keep the work going. Get his sexual fluids and yours and add to it with your petition and herbs. Work this M, W, F to keep the fires going. Follow Stars' advice and read up a bit on the honey jar.

Remember reading first as it will tell you if Healing is needed first and how much of it.

Hi ConjureMan,

I really want to try this but I had a few questions

1) I already have a honey jar for him, is that ok?

2) I already burned a skull candle for him but I didn't do it like you have it on here, can I still do another one,they way that you have it on here?
should I still have a name paper and the petition written on their?

3) all the herb described on the Penis candle spell, do they need to be all powder form and do I need all of them? and do I really need the fires of love oil? can I just use love me and follow me? and finally, can I anoint the candle with all of the oils and herbs? or will just anointing the thread be enough?

4) does it matter when I do the spell? or should I wait until the moon is waxing?

Im sorry for the many questions, I like to get all my info together and gather my supplies prior to starting anything
Thank you sooooo much for your time and I greatly appreciate any advice or response :)
Thank you Saint Martha Lubana for all your blessings!
You are Amazing!

snowbud
Forum Member

Unread post by snowbud » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:30 pm

Is there any recommendations on spell kits for getting a man to commit, and open up? Not just want casual sex, the man Ive been seeing on and off is scarred from his ex wife.....is very stubborn, we keep being on and off....its awful for me as I have feelings for him. There is a good man in there, but damage and issues, any help please???

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:37 pm

hello, snowbud,

Yes, there are many such spells. This thread on "Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage" is at present 13 pages long and it may contain spells that will be of help to you in your work.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:12 pm

I have another post on here that is titled "How to get her to stop playing games and have sex with me" It is about the same woman I am about to write about.She is my next door neighbor and I am very attracted to her unlike any woman I have ever been attracted too in a long time.At first I thought maybe its because she is so fine.She is an ex beauty pageant winner.

But I have been reading Hoodoo in Theory and Practice by Catherine Yronwode and some surprising things came up.Here is an excerpt from the section on BODY FLUIDS IN HOODOO:

MENSTRUAL BLOOD,
SEMEN, and URINE

"Because men are thought to be so susceptible to the magical deployment of women's menstrual blood, vaginal fluids, and urine, in some cultures they are taught to avoid eating anything served to them by an unmarried woman which might contain these bodily fluids. It is common for a man to refuse or only warily accept dark-coloured beverages like coffee or tea or foods with brown or red sauces such as barbeque, lasagna, or spaghetti from a woman.

Some folks believe that the power of menstrual blood is inherent -- that is, it will work just the same whether it is deliberately added to foods or beverages as a magical act or ingested accidentally. For those who feel this way, any contact with menstrual blood may result in bewitchment."

Ok one of the first things that struck me as odd about this woman is she would always talk about her period.And we had only just met.But she would constantly mention her period.So much so that I even told my friend about it and he said"why is she always talking about her period?"

Second,she IS an unmarried woman.

Third,she HAS come to my door offering me a serving of sphaghetti. And I ate it.Not knowing hardly anything about hoodoo at the time.She said she just made it and asked me if it was good.

And fourth,sometimes she'll come over with a beverage and when she gets up to use the bathroom she'll say"I'm taking my cup with me because you might pee in it! or she' ll say "don't pee in my cup!.It was so strange to me that she would say that,but when I read that that is a spell a man can do on a woman to get her sexually attracted my eyebrows almost raised to the top of my head!

All I know is I have never been more sexually attracted to a woman as I am to her.Do you think this woman knows some hoodoo? Do you think she put a spell on me?I'm just asking for your opinions.

Jenny
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jenny » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:56 pm

I think she knows very well about hoodoo and some more in that field. Her behavior and comments are quite a hint. I would think exactly the same. The more you get to learn and know about hoodoo , the more you will notice actions of others.
First posts about this same woman described pretty good the whole situation and now you ( and me lol ) understand that she is the one after you actually :) Just playing hard to get and securing your attention and attraction only for her. Now, I don't know are you interested just sexually in this woman... or you see something more happening... Anyway, just make sure you use protection because eventually stuff will happen... protection sexually and protection spiritually. You might just return the favor... make her favorite food or drink and pee in it ... make sure she absolutely loves it and cannot refuse the offer :) I would definitely make sure she does't know that you know about hoodoo...
If you would do some cleansing and uncrossing ... and after you remove all the tricks she ( might have ),put on you - do you think you would still be attracted to her? The reason I'm saying this is that after almost 5 years - 5 years :roll: !!! I realized that the guy I used to be so madly , insanely attracted to was using - Lucky Mojo Follow me Girl oil, Love Me oil and one more I still can't figure out because I can't remember the color of the oil... He kept it in his wall locker and all I could see were 3 little bottles, no label so it wasn't obvious or suspicious.... And I was always wondering why is he using all 3 of hem at the same time and then why there is no label when I know for a fact he has the money for any perfume he wanted.

Oh ,and no sex when I had my period :lol:

Oh well... better late than never :D

Just my two cents. Good luck!

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:17 pm

Jenny wrote:I think she knows very well about hoodoo and some more in that field. Her behavior and comments are quite a hint. I would think exactly the same. The more you get to learn and know about hoodoo , the more you will notice actions of others.
First posts about this same woman described pretty good the whole situation and now you ( and me lol ) understand that she is the one after you actually :) Just playing hard to get and securing your attention and attraction only for her. Now, I don't know are you interested just sexually in this woman... or you see something more happening... Anyway, just make sure you use protection because eventually stuff will happen... protection sexually and protection spiritually. You might just return the favor... make her favorite food or drink and pee in it ... make sure she absolutely loves it and cannot refuse the offer :) I would definitely make sure she does't know that you know about hoodoo...
If you would do some cleansing and uncrossing ... and after you remove all the tricks she ( might have ),put on you - do you think you would still be attracted to her? The reason I'm saying this is that after almost 5 years - 5 years :roll: !!! I realized that the guy I used to be so madly , insanely attracted to was using - Lucky Mojo Follow me Girl oil, Love Me oil and one more I still can't figure out because I can't remember the color of the oil... He kept it in his wall locker and all I could see were 3 little bottles, no label so it wasn't obvious or suspicious.... And I was always wondering why is he using all 3 of hem at the same time and then why there is no label when I know for a fact he has the money for any perfume he wanted.

Oh ,and no sex when I had my period :lol:

Oh well... better late than never :D

Just my two cents. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply.
I agree with everything you said but what I cant figure out is why would she hoodooo me to be so attracted to her and then play hard to get?

I would be attracted to her regardless.But this feels diffrent.I have not been attracted like this before.And now that I think about it.Sometimes she'll ask me to go the store and I'll say yes even when I'm tired or I'm mad at her.Then I'll go why am I doing this I shouldve said no.So, she could be using something else as well.Holy crap! I now just remembered that she once asked me for my last name.And I remember having the feeling that she was up to something.I said what do you need it for? she said it was for a list of business contacts she's making.But I now know in order to work some spells you need the persons full name.

I would not mine having sex with her and if she has done hoodoo spells on me it seems like she wants me to want her and do her bidding and yet not have sex with me.So I am fixing to do my own hoodoo work on her.As you have read in the post.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:57 pm

Sounds like the chick knows her bizz and is working you. You would be smart to play stupid like you know nothing so she wont suspect, stop eating and drinking her stuff and use a van van to clear it all from you. then see if you still feel the same..of course you could do a reversing candle LM sells and send it back on her to feel. You assume she wants you for the same reason IE to sex or date.. but have you thought of the negatives of your feeling..you will do her bidding, what she wants, when she wants, pay for thigns.. you are like a spiritual sugar daddy to this girl and nothing more.. don't mistaken her work as love, it controlling for her sake and not yours. Fiery wall of protection would be a great addition to the work. PPL have to remember that hoodoo is Christian based, but it does not mean all work is right..you can use a good solid spell for the wrong reasons too.. and lastly just because you feel it does not mean its real.. IE she made you feel it not that you would or she does. sex with her can be bad because you ultimately give her free range to your personal concerns and why would u want to give a person working against you that?
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Ali,

Can you please clarify for me these few things: I was looking through Lucky Mojo website and cant find
Juniper,
Ginger,
Rose,
Rosemary,
Queen Elizabeth Root, and
Catnip.

Are they all oils ? or some of them are roots and herbs ?

Also,by M, W, F, did you mean only to work it on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ?

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:00 pm

j82 wrote:Sounds like the chick knows her bizz and is working you. You would be smart to play stupid like you know nothing so she wont suspect, stop eating and drinking her stuff and use a van van to clear it all from you. then see if you still feel the same..of course you could do a reversing candle LM sells and send it back on her to feel. You assume she wants you for the same reason IE to sex or date.. but have you thought of the negatives of your feeling..you will do her bidding, what she wants, when she wants, pay for thigns.. you are like a spiritual sugar daddy to this girl and nothing more.. don't mistaken her work as love, it controlling for her sake and not yours. Fiery wall of protection would be a great addition to the work. PPL have to remember that hoodoo is Christian based, but it does not mean all work is right..you can use a good solid spell for the wrong reasons too.. and lastly just because you feel it does not mean its real.. IE she made you feel it not that you would or she does. sex with her can be bad because you ultimately give her free range to your personal concerns and why would u want to give a person working against you that?
Thanks for the advice.I will look into these items.It's really ALL just speculation.I don't like to assume.It's just too much coincidence that alot of her actions and things that she has said coincides with things that have to do with hoodoo.But it could be she is naturally magnetic and able to put guys under spells.I'm sure there are people out their like this.A natural "Hoodoo worker"

Whichever way it is I know her work is not love.That is why I am attempting to turn the tables on her

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Primal_The_Learner wrote:what I cant figure out is why would she hoodooo me to be so attracted to her and then play hard to get?
Yeah, coming over late at night in her bathrobe and saying she'll never have sex with you and she likes to tease?

That made me so mad I thought: I'd burn a Reversing candle on her and follow it up with HOT FOOT. So she falls madly in love or even lust with you and then for some reason has to leave town for good.
... And now that I think about it.Sometimes she'll ask me to go the store and I'll say yes even when I'm tired or I'm mad at her.Then I'll go why am I doing this I shouldve said no.
That's why. She wants the power -- and freedom and respect go out the window.

SMH,

Miss Michaele

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:27 pm

My name is ConjureMan Ali. Please include my appellation when you address me.

Juniper Berries, Ginger Root, Rose Petals, Rosemary, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Catnip are herbs, roots, and plant material you call upon as your allies in your work.

The items are for sale here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

If you are unfamiliar with what these are, you'd want to familiarize yourself with hoodoo a bit more. I highly suggest Miss cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic which can help you learn more about this tradition and how it works with plants, roots, herbs, and minerals.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:55 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:My name is ConjureMan Ali. Please include my appellation when you address me.

Juniper Berries, Ginger Root, Rose Petals, Rosemary, Queen Elizabeth Root, and Catnip are herbs, roots, and plant material you call upon as your allies in your work. If you are unfamiliar with what these are, you'd want to familiarize yourself with hoodoo a bit more. I highly suggest Miss cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic which can help you learn more about this tradition and how it works with plants, roots, herbs, and minerals.
Sorry about your name.

I had Ms. Cat's book. I just wasnt sure which ones of the recipes you mentioned are oils or roots or herbs.

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Yes,she has put me through alot of emotions.I have just bought a reversal candle

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:01 pm

I have just received my LM items and I am about to do a working.It is a working to get my neighbor who is a female to stop playing games and have sex with me.I will use a red candle,Follow me girl and kiss me girl oils.I also have some of her saliva.

Following the advice of another worker,I will dress the red candle with Follow Me Girl and Kiss Me Now oil.My first question is do I let the candle burn completely out??? Do I need to use her full name in some way such as carving it into the candle?

My second is how do I use her saliva in the working? And is any prayer necessary?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:46 pm

Yes you should burn the candle down completely. You can do it in sections if you prefer, some each day. Use as much of her name as you know and her birthdate if you know it. Rub a little of the saliva on the candle.

I recommend Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible for all love work. Read it through and select the passages you like.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Yes you should burn the candle down completely. You can do it in sections if you prefer, some each day. Use as much of her name as you know and her birthdate if you know it. Rub a little of the saliva on the candle.

I recommend Song of Songs (Song of Solomon) in the Bible for all love work. Read it through and select the passages you like.
Thanks alot.I'm going to get to it!

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:20 pm

I have made a blunder.I have dressed the candle with Kiss me now and Follow me boy instead of Follow me girl.I had ordered the wrong oil by mistake.I didnt realize it until today.The candle is already fixed and partly burnt.What should I do?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:01 pm

Primal_The_Learner wrote:I have made a blunder.I have dressed the candle with Kiss me now and Follow me boy instead of Follow me girl.I had ordered the wrong oil by mistake.I didnt realize it until today.The candle is already fixed and partly burnt.What should I do?
Dispose of it at a crossroads.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:40 am

Hi allheart777,

This thread contains many posts thay may be able to give you some ideas for use with the Marriage products as Miss Cat suggested above. Additionally, this thread on Marriage Oil may help:

marriage-oil-questions-and-answers-t17292.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:16 am

I have this female neighbor who is still giving me problems.She is still teasing and torchering me by not giving me sex when she knows I want it. She still knocks on my door, comes over my home, still asks me to go to the store for her. And some times she asks me to buy her small things. On top of this she is very rude to me. She tries to put me down. And is disrespectful sometimes beyond belief. This womans behavior towards me at times is completely out of control. And I am not exaggerating.

I have done love spells on her they are not working. I was all open for love. But this woman doesnt know love in that way. This womans relationships with men is all about her gaining the upper hand and using men. Can a person that doesnt seem to know love respond to a love spell no matter how powerful it is?I do believe that the love spells will work but I believe this person needs to be brought under control first.

I think this woman needs to be dominated. Her will needs to be completely taken away from her and placed under my control. I think this is fair because she has tried to make my life miserable. And she has played so many games.

I will be using Domination, Controlling,and Influence oils. I would like to know what candles to use with them: Vagina candles, skull candles? And what color candles for the spells Im going to be working?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Primal_The_Learner wrote:I have this female neighbor who is still giving me problems.She is still teasing and torchering me by not giving me sex when she knows I want it.
Either you haven't yet learned, or she rooted you to forget, an essential life lesson:

NOBODY OWES YOU A HOT CHICK.

She still knocks on my door, comes over my home,
And you're still answering the door?
On top of this she is very rude to me. She tries to put me down. And is disrespectful sometimes beyond belief. This womans behavior towards me at times is completely out of control. And I am not exaggerating.

I have done love spells on her they are not working. I was all open for love. But this woman doesnt know love in that way. This womans relationships with men is all about her gaining the upper hand and using men. Can a person that doesnt seem to know love respond to a love spell no matter how powerful it is?
No. You're trying to show neon and tie-dye to a severely colorblind gal. She's not interested in the egalitarian, Golden Rule love that is the basis of every happy marriage.
I do believe that the love spells will work but I believe this person needs to be brought under control first.

I think this woman needs to be dominated. Her will needs to be completely taken away from her and placed under my control.
And then you'll have a SLAVE, not a lover.
I think this is fair because she has tried to make my life miserable. And she has played so many games.

I will be using Domination, Controlling,and Influence oils. I would like to know what candles to use with them: Vagina candles, skull candles? And what color candles for the spells Im going to be working?
Pink and blue candles - both kinds - but drop those toys for a minute and THINK.

What you're planning is not love, but war. I don't care what you saw at the movies or on YouTube, read on the Internets, or saw your parents do, but happy marriages don't start this way. You don't get someone to love you, look forward to your company, and TRUST you, by BRUTALIZING them. Let me repeat:

NOBODY OWES YOU A HOT CHICK.

The only time to wage war against the disrespectful is when they have more power than you and will not go away. Save the Domination and Control for Congress and the state governments that are trying to defund Planned Parenthood and food stamps.

All you need to do about Miss Thing is:
  • Remember that God gave you two hands for a reason.
  • Refuse to play her games. Demand respect - not sex, but respect! If she won't respect you, SEND HER AWAY.
  • Seriously consider Cut and Clear work.
  • Google "rape culture."
  • Goodle "Doctor Nerdlove."
Seriously,

Miss Michaele

Jasmine11
Forum Member

Unread post by Jasmine11 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Hello all!

I recently reunited with my childhood love (we are each other's first loves from the 4th grade, fast forward to now, we're both 26) and we are doing wonderfully well.

My issue of concern is that he has not yet officially asked me to be his girlfriend because as he puts it, because of his past experiences with his last 2 former relationships, he wants to move slowly and not run before we walk.

His exes were very hurtful (cheating, lying, lots of trust issues for him as a result) and tried to alienate him from his best friends and family among other things. While he does know that this is not my nature whatsoever, he is still scared because he says to lose me for any reason, to lose our history, our bond, our connection and our love, would devastate him to no end and he wants to take it slowly before officially labelling us and making us an official committed couple.

We are, at this point, exclusive with each other (emotionally, intimately, etc). Everything is going wonderfully well; I had asked him over the weekend why it seemed like he had pulled back a bit from me emotionally and he straight out said because he's falling in love with me all over again (he always carried a torch for me all through our lives growing up into adulthood) and that he wanted to slow down because he's afraid of being vulnerable to me as I'm his only weakness.

So I definitely know his feelings are strong and present as mine are. I just want to be sure he officially commits and makes me his girlfriend publicly, to the world so to speak. I'm patient with him as need be, just want some assistance in furthering us along.

Can you please advise me as to what oils, powders, kits, etc. are best suited to my concerns? I would love for him to become absolutely enamoured with me as he was before he scaled his expressions of emotions back, to constantly call me, text me, profess his love to me and "the world" as it were, and know that his love and heart are safe in my hands and of course vice versa. I would also love, as a side to remove any potential obstructions in the forms of other women from his life to ensure he only wants, loves, needs, desires and cares for me.

Thank you all so much for your time and guidance!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:52 pm

You have been working on this woman for over a month. I tend to agree with Miss Michaele; refuse to play her games and move on. Plenty of fish in the sea. Don't let your "little head" overrule your "big head."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Jasmine11
Forum Member

Unread post by Jasmine11 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi again all,

I'm not sre if I posted this in the right section, so please accept my apology if I made a mistake! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 pm

Hello, Jasmine11 --

Since your post was about getting someone in a pleasant relationship to become more committed, i have moved your post into this thread -- and no problem, by the way, we do this all the time, as the forum is large and complex.

This thread is currently 19 pages long, at 30 posts per page, so there is a lot here for you to read -- many spells and ways of working, as well as many products, are mentioned in this topic thread on the subject of getting someone to become more committed.

So start at the beginning, read along, and see if by the time you get back to this post you still have some questions. If you do, we'll be glad to reply.

In the meantime, i would suggest Love Me and Marriage products as the most suited to your situation.
catherine yronwode

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:15 pm

Maybe your right.I will not start these kinds of workings

Jasmine11
Forum Member

Unread post by Jasmine11 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 am

Hi Catherine!
Thank you so much for your detailed insights!
I've read over this entire thread of posts and am so excited to put these treasures into effect in my relationship with my true love. In addition to the love me oil (which, just to confirm, will work to get him to officially ask/tell me he want to make us official with a title, so everyone knows we are in a committed exclusive relationship) I would also like for him to basically be all over me (calling me, texting me, asking to see me daily, wanting to share and spend all of his love and time with me). We see each other very often, about 4 times a week and we mostly text but he calls when necessary. I'd like him to call me several times a day and maintain his texting habits. As well, I'd like to make him not want or desire to flirt or think of any other woman romantically or sexually in any way; I'm fairly certain he doesn't do this as of now but I want to be absolutely covered in all areas! Lol.

For this areas, what oils are best in addition to the love me oil? I was thinking of come to me, stay with me, follow me boy? And will the oils combined together be enough? I've read such great reviews on the oils alone and hope to attain the same results!

Lastly, about the Marry me oil, do you feel it is realy required at this point? I know that him and I will be married eventually, we have talked about all of these things extensively though it will happen a few years from now hehe.

Thank you so much! Can't wait to hear from you!

Jasmine11
Forum Member

Unread post by Jasmine11 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:02 pm

One more thing! Lol (sorry if I am being a pest! ❤)
I also want for him to be more expressive in his affections towards me through kissing, cuddling, holding me, touching me, etc. in public and in private. He is actually pretty good in this area, although he has as I explained pulled back a little because of worries of looking vulnerable in my eyes so it's usually me initiating those affectionate things and then he lets his guard down. I want for him to basically not be able to keep his hands off me, both in a romantic and passionate way lol. Would the kiss me oil be best suited?

kitadst
Forum Member

Unread post by kitadst » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:41 pm

Hi, I didn't know where to post this question but I hope this thread is befitting:

My question is that I've been having some candles placed on the altar for marriage, road opening and follow me boy and eventhough my relationship is pretty good except for the fact that my boyfriend is married to the military therefore it dictates much of our relationship, however, he's good to me, my kids, my entire family for the most part, but he's up for deployment in a few months so the distancing and detachment has begun, I feel it should be the opposite, I understand his position, but I think there could be an equal ground, so do you all think my workings are causing him to rebel and fight the workings internally because it is really working or do I need to do more, I can't do any work at home being my reason for the altar of the church pkus I'm not that confident in my personal ability. Any thoughts? Recommendations?

Primal_The_Learner
Forum Member

Unread post by Primal_The_Learner » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 am

Their has been a new turn of events.The love spells I did at first which seemed not to be working maybe working afterall.For the past 5 days she has been like an angel. She has not been rude.She has been very sweet to me.She has given me a jewelry carrying case which she says I can give to my sister and a brand new thermal server she says she does'nt use.Yesterday me, her, her daughter and her niece rode to get some fireworks which we let off outback.She's laughing at my jokes.And she has been calling me "honey "alot and I have been calling her "baby".

She had me write a text message to a guy that she was hanging out with for awhile.She told him to "get lost and to lose her number"Lastnight we hugged with a strong embrace for the first time in months.Today she wants to take me to see fireworks at a local college.As far as the love-making,I think its a strong possibility if things continue progressing the way they are. :D

Also I have been using the Fortune teller fish that came with my LM products.I asked it today if she was in love with me?Its head and its tail curled up unmistakebly.That is the indication that she is in love.Before it would curl up fickle.

Their is something positive working here now and I believe it will continue

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Sometimes when you just let go, things start working. Maybe she's starting see that you're not such a bad guy after all, and "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Lola
Newly Registered

Unread post by Miss Lola » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Hello All,
In the hopes to aviod sounding like a broken record & posting a question that may have all ready been asked I apologize in advance if I miss information during my research process.

Briefly I have a younger lover who I believe is my soulmate and which I gave up on after several attempts at true love only to be disappointed let down and scarred like so many others out there.

I met him 2 months ago. All my true friends know I practice magic and do tarot card reading. When I saw my lover the first time I saw his pain of being lost. After his girlfriend of 4 years had enough of there past together. Something whispered in my ear I had to do a reading on this stranger. So a week later I did just that. Something odd occurred he reflected me in my reading of him the cards where both for me & him. Never has this happened. Long story short he now lives with me we are so closes, that we finish one anothers sentences, say the same things at the same time and we make eachother laugh all the time. Again I gave up on finding my match because I am so different.
My question is this he is super cute a bit of a flirt has a reputation of a ladies man. He is. not my spouse so stay with me is out. He is still inlove with his ex. though we no we love eachother. I just want him to be with me I do believe we are ment to be to gether are gifts or abilities are stronger together then apart. We tried a love spell together frist time for me was so fun Thank You Miss Cat for the free spell achive.
Other than a love me honey jar tieing his nature to me as well as feeding him my blood is there anything else that I can do?

blessedlady
Forum Member

Unread post by blessedlady » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi Everyone!

I have been with a guy for 4 years. I have used a follow me boy kit, honey jar and doll baby, and picture box with huge success.

I moved and began taking on more responsibilities with work and school. So I stopped working with the items I had. Things were still great between us.

I started to notice a change in him when I moved into my own place and working more often. In February, I went for a reading with a family member and I was told the relationship is good and marriage is in our future. but I needed to be cleaned that was where some of the blockage was with the relationship.

I was cleaned in a huge service. I took baths as well. She then made a huge honey jar for me similar to the one I made, which she called "tying him up" in April. Also I have a honeycomb with oils that I put our names in with oils.

Since this was done, I have not seen any improvement. I have actually seen him become more distant since I was cleaned by her and the Jar was done.

I still have my own supplies mentioned before. I am off work for the summer, so I have more time to dedicate to working on the relationship. Also, he lives with his parents. We live about 10 minutes away from each other.

My questions are:

1) Can I still use the old supplies that I have or should I start over?

2) Should I get rid of the stuff that was made for me by the reader in April?

3) Spell kit or a bottle spell?

4) Is there something I could place in front of his (and his parents') home to bring him to my home?

Thank you so much!
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

SugarLoveHoney
Forum Member

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 pm

Hello! I'm new here and would appreciate some help! :D

I have been seeing someone for a few months now, and we have been friends for almost a year.

We have always had amazing chemistry/connection and get along perfect, he tells me he's never gotten along with someone so well before and he really does like me romantically and care a lot about me and loves having me around he says that my energy I give off is like a "drug" to him...and one night recently he told me he asks himself why he just doesn't start a relationship with me.

he's always been a little hesitant towards me, and I finally got him to tell me why, although we share all this chemistry and great things and like one another he told me he's never been able to look at me and say "yes she's the one" and that he keeps waiting for that "magic moment" where he can feel that with me and share with me and develop those feelings for me on the next level.

it was a bit shocking and unpleasant for me to hear because we would be so compatible together just that special feeling for him is missing.. but I do not want to give up because I did have a 10 minute reading with an AIRR member, because that's all I can afford at this time, and I was told I can triumph and have success with him magically but it can take some time.

Ive read about the honey Jar and will be starting that, I currently have Love Me Oil, Adam & Eve Oil, Fire Of Love Oil, Stay With Me Oil, Come To Me Oil, Bewitching Oil and Look Me Over Oil.

Any suggestions on what products or actions to use/take besides a honey jar that could possibly help him feel that magic moment with me and bring out those special feelings for me and see me as a long-term partner to share a future with?

Thank You!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”