Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

j82

Re: Change Someone's Goals to Include You

Unread post by j82 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello Prayerandwill,

I feel for you and the sitaution it seems to be a hard one to deal with. In a case like this where the guy is saying I never want this I would seek a reading to find out if that will change or is his nature. If it is his nature then unfortunetly you cant change a mans nature, if he cheats, he cheats if he wants open relations thats how he always will be. You can use hoodoo to help by tieing his nature and using different works to control him. And a case like this it will be ongoing continual work to keep it that way.

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

I'm inclined to think it isn't set in stone as his nature; we're in our early twenties, and everything is a little negotiable. He's from a big, loving family, he has a loyal streak a mile wide, and he seems to only sleep with other women when something happens to remind him that 'fuck bitches, get money' is trending.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:27 am

Like j82 said tying his nature is a great option. I would do a nation sack.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Here is a lucky mojo page on female domination work, it contains a wealth of knowledge that can be used to remedy your situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Best wishes.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 pm

To synthesize both j82's and J-Mo's comments, a nation sack is certainly something to consider if divination shows that it is worth the trouble. And, yes, the use of the nation sack is ongoing work. However, it has been the basis of many happy marriages.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Mumbo Jumbo
My Confusing Story..

Unread post by Mumbo Jumbo » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 am

My story starts like I met this one girl at work in December 2013 the way we met was the whole building had a blackout and I had to stand guard near her office. we talked here and there but that day we talked a lot and got a chance to know each other more. and I bought her some candy and she felt bad and said she owed me later and I asked her if I can take her out to eat and she gave me her number. I had butterflys in my stomach and was so happy outta my mind. I texted her and she texted me back then things start to get more serious we talked a lot and for hours and hours and just couldn't get enough of each other. and we started to hang out and we got a chance to get closer. but later I found out she was still with her ex bf and that broke my heart and later I found out a lot of bad rumors about her at work. how shes very manipulative and uses guys if they buy her things or take her out to eat. I didn't pay them no mind. I hung out with her and talked to her and it was different. but then suddenly we started to argue every week but it was always on the phone. but when we met up with each other we was perfectly fine. she hid somethings about herself from me and kept distants from me at times but we always talked and made up. the feeling I had for her was real that I knew I wanted to be with her. long story short I lost a lot of weight and stressed out a lot more and had anxiety and woke up in cold sweats and panic attacks randomly. I did everything for her to make sure she was happy. I cooked for her and brought her lunch at work and bought her nice things. I told my aunt about the situation and she told me to buy a perfume and she will do a spell for me and she did. and what I had to do was spray it on me and chant her name and tap my pillow 3 times and she will like me and I did. but later it just gave me signs that she was manipulating me and I wasn't her love interest. so I didn't know wat to do so I thought its best to be just friends but when we were just friends she started to like me a lot more and every time I asked her if we can take our relationship to next level she said it was complicated. . I had text her a few times and she reply back with only a few words. so im really confused and I need some answers. please help and thank you for taking the time to read this.

yummy11226

Spell to make me desirable

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:48 pm

I need a spell to find a husband. I've had few relationships and they all ended badly. It's either because it always ends up being about sex or they're not really interested in committing for whatever reason. I think the problem is me. I am attractive and financially independent yet at the end of the day I always get bypassed or ignored. Good, quality men are never truly attracted to me for love.

j82

Re: Spell to make me desirable

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:51 pm

First get a reading to make sure a curse is not on you... if not do a good cleansing with chinese floor wash of the house and a cleanse of you ( van van bath). Then do a LM spell kit, I would probably do 2 an attraction and a come to me.. make the target "my soulmate" burn extra free standing candles weekly while you search for this person. dressed in the oils. Cat has on her LM site a spell she used to meet her husband..similarly she used to matched lodestones, two figure love candles and oils..then each day she moved them closer and closer ( candle and stones) till they touched and well now she is married to her soulmate. Best of luck!

Miss Aida
Re: My Confusing Story..

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Hello, Mumbo Jumbo,
I'm sorry but I do have to edit your post because we don't discuss anything other than Hoodoo on this forum.
We only refer to our own Lucky Mojo Graduates (such as AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics) fro readings and root work.
You can find them here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
My suggestion to you is to call one of our people and get a reading on this.
Also, if you want to try some love spells, you can find them here: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, yummy11226,
I'm not sure about a curse BUT you may be doing something inappropriate in your behaviors. So, a reading ought to be performed to see why this is happening.
Also, sometimes, you may have a Spirit on you who wants you to be around that Spirit (may be a little possessive/jealous). Was anyone around you who cared about you who has passed on?
Sometimes, also, you guardian spirits and spirit guides are holding you back because they want someone special for you.
Nevertheless, a reading is indicated.
Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
In the meantime, if you don't want a reading, I am merging you over to a thread that deals with getting them to be committed. You might want to try that
So, look at the posts.
Last, but not least, here is a page that Miss cat wrote that covers many areas of love: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Take care

miss_adri89

Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:48 am

Hi everyone! I have a question and I'm hoping someone could help me out.
I've been looking for a resistance remover spell for my ex boyfriend. I saw online about Conjur Ali resistance remover. I'm just a bit confused on some parts so hopefully someone can explain.

"Make a name paper of your target and fold a John the Conqueor in the paper."

1)what does it mean by Make A Name Paper? Also what kind of paper? Brown paper bag?
2) John the conqueror- is that the root that's sold online here?

blue
Re: Removing emotional obstacles

Unread post by blue » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Can someone tell me how I would use Road Opener to remove any obstacles that may be blocking reconciliation? My target is not here, but I have many of his personals...clothes (some worn and unwashed), shoes, hats etc..

Would burning an orange candle with Road Opener oil with a petition underneath be enough?

Thanks in advance
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 pm

I lit some block buster vigils for a romantic situation. While I haven't gotten what I desire yet, I have seen definite progress. So far I'm a fan of the product.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello,miss_adri89,
Yes, that can be a little confusing for a newbie1
I use brown paper bag, some use parchment paper. Others use (I believe ) lamb's skin.
Find out all a bout them here:
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questions-and-answers-t21039s60.html
And, yes, John the Conqueror root is sold at Lucky Mojo. Find it here: www.herb-magic.com/john-the-conqueror-whole-small.html
I hope this helps
Take care

miss_adri89 wrote:Hi everyone! I have a question and I'm hoping someone could help me out.
I've been looking for a resistance remover spell for my ex boyfriend. I saw online about Conjur Ali resistance remover. I'm just a bit confused on some parts so hopefully someone can explain.

"Make a name paper of your target and fold a John the Conqueor in the paper."

1)what does it mean by Make A Name Paper? Also what kind of paper? Brown paper bag?
2) John the conqueror- is that the root that's sold online here?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, blue ,
You might want to consider Blockbuster. Read about it here: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
And here is what Miss cat wrote about road opener spells: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
They work pretty well.
Wishing you the best with this
Take care

blue wrote:Can someone tell me how I would use Road Opener to remove any obstacles that may be blocking reconciliation? My target is not here, but I have many of his personals...clothes (some worn and unwashed), shoes, hats etc..

Would burning an orange candle with Road Opener oil with a petition underneath be enough?

Thanks in advance

blue

Unread post by blue » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:24 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I will check those out.
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 am

Hi,

I've been with this guy over two years. We were engaged to be married this past July. Things happened and it got called off.

I love this man so much and can see myself with him for the rest of my life.

We are still seeing each other, we spend nights together, but I am unsure of where his head is. He gets jealous ... he tells me that he loves me and he is very affectionate, but I'm at a loss. He tells me that we are broken up, but together ... WTH does that mean?

I want to use either Fire of Love or Follow Me Boy or Marriage spiritual supplies along with a voodoo doll.

Any suggestions.... ?

Hopeless In Love

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, mlove ,
I am so sorry.
Just out of curiosity, when you say: "things happened", what does that means?
It might help us to better give you spell advice so that we know what we're working with here.
Take care

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:15 am

j82 wrote:First get a reading to make sure a curse is not on you... if not do a good cleansing with chinese floor wash of the house and a cleanse of you ( van van bath). Then do a LM spell kit, I would prolly do 2 an attraction and a come to me.. make the target "my soulmate" burn extra free standing candles weekly while you search for this person. dressed in the oils. Cat has on her LM site a spell she used to meet her husband..similarly she used to matched lodestones, two figure love candles and oils..then each day she moved them closer and closer ( candle and stones) till they touched and well now she is married to her soulmate. Best of luck!

Hi j82, I purchased attraction and uncrosssing oil (to remove any negative energies that may be impeding me). I have prayed over them and recite pslam 23 along with other psalms and have been using them on my person and on my clothes for a week to attract the right guy.

SweetDaisy

Unread post by SweetDaisy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 am

Hi! I'll try to make this as brief as possible, but looking for suggestions. I've had a longterm off/on relationship with a certain woman. She has many scars from her past that prevent her from getting to serious with anyone and tends to flit back and forth between several short term flings which she ends at the first sign of any real feelings. She describes it as "commitment issues". An AIRR rootworker has performed a healing bath on her behalf and the signs were very positive. I've had success with Follow Me Girl on multiple occasions and this latest time there has been a lot of strong movement but its just not quite there yet. All of the readings tend to show that we will eventually move to a committed relationship. All of the signs from the various rootwork indicate positive outcomes.

So, assuming the latest Follow Me Girl work works and we're back "on" for a while, what are some suggestions that can help get over the hump, move past her tendency to push away at the first sign of feelings and move towards a greater commitment level?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, SweetDaisy,

This is good news! I a so happy that you're making progress!

The VERY first thing that came to my mind is this WONDERFUL spell kit. Sounds like it's perfect for your situation: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

Wishing you MORE and GREATER success!!

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:49 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, yummy11226,
I'm not sure about a curse BUT you may be doing something inappropriate in your behaviors. So, a reading ought to be performed to see why this is happening.
Also, sometimes, you may have a Spirit on you who wants you to be around that Spirit (may be a little possessive/jealous). Was anyone around you who cared about you who has passed on?
Sometimes, also, you guardian spirits and spirit guides are holding you back because they want someone special for you.
Nevertheless, a reading is indicated.
Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
In the meantime, if you don't want a reading, I am merging you over to a thread that deals with getting them to be committed. You might want to try that
So, look at the posts.
Last, but not least, here is a page that Miss cat wrote that covers many areas of love: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Take care

Hi Miss Aida, I'm not doing anything inappropriate I'm just looking for love (and marriage) and so far haven't found the right guy. There was no one who cared about me and died. You mentioned spirit guides. How do i get in touch with them on a personal level?

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Sorry one more question since I can't seem to edit. Should I forgo the oils such as attraction, come to me, dove's, lodestone oil, follow me boy, etc and just go straight for the marriage oil since marriage is my ultimate goal. Or do i need the other oils in conjunction with marriage oil to achieve marriage? I'm a bit confused.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, yummy11226 ,

I certainly would not negate those oils.

You need to take these spells in steps.

So, once you've got the guy, then you use the marriage oils and spells.

Hope this helps

take care

sakura

Any spells for getting a man to accept a woman's marriage proposal?

Unread post by sakura » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:44 pm

Hi all,

My situation is somewhat different re wanting marriage. I am the dominant partner in my relationship, and I call all the shots. My boyfriend likes it this way, but I know he would never do anything he really doesn't want to do.

We have been together for two and a half years, and I'm thinking I will propose to him in a few months. We have at times discussed the concept of marriage, and while he says he isn't interested in ever being married, he has also said that it's not the life-long commitment--he just is phobic of speaking in front of people and of being the center of attention (which would be the case with a traditional wedding). He has said that he does, however, want to be with me for life.

So, I want to gradually warm him up to accepting my proposal. I personally don't care about having a traditional wedding--I am fine with just going to the JP. I am hoping this is my selling point, if that's really the problem.

What spells can I do to warm him up to saying yes? Like I said, he won't agree just because I want it--he agrees to most things because he doesn't much care, but if he really doesn't want to, he will say no.

I did have a reading, and the rootworker said I should indeed go ahead with asking him.

Any ideas for spells in which the woman is proposing?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Hello, sakura ,

Try the influence skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Do a few of those skull candles. Talk to them. Put ideas into the skull candle that HE wants to get married!!

We will be expecting your wedding invitations!!!

Wishing you the very best of success

justry

Help needed for Love/Commitment

Unread post by justry » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:07 am

Hello there

I just received my Come to Me Powder and Love Me Oil. I have applied it onto a card given to my target. And then i applied (upward motion) both the sachet powder and the oil to my body. Thing is, i dont know what to say. I simply just say, I want *target name* to fall in love with me, want me and desire me just as much as i do for him when he touches the card and see me/smelled me" Is that sufficient? And if successful, when can i expect to see any significant results? He is my former lover. There has always been a FWB situation, but now even the sex he decided to stop ...i want him back as a lover, a committed one this time. So its hard to see if it works cos he has always been affectionate to me but he said he's trying to control himself. I just want him to lose control and give in to his feelings. I'm based in Hong Kong and would love to get a reading with either Ms Cat or Ms Bri...but the time difference sucks. We are probably going on a holiday in mid Nov (and he requested we have some physical boundaries and asked me not to seduce him!) and i hope to get something done to loosen his self control then. I cant seduce him outright, i want it to come from him. WHat can i do?? I ordered a Come to Me spell kit but realised i cant do it at home due to lack of privacy... :(

Can anyone pls help?

j82

Re: Help needed for Love/Commitment

Unread post by j82 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:06 am

justry,

I would strongly suggest a reading in this matter because you dont know if someone else is involved and why he is trying to be good. As for what to see well after sending the card you would watch and wait for signs for 3 days movement in 3 weeks and manifestation in 3mo. Pray over the card asking God, the spirit of the work to bring him back to you in love. Read bible versus that apply to what you want. You should look into a honey jar to sweeten him to you, and when you see him next get a personal concern ( hair , nail semen). Use a come to me honey jar. Once back you wil most likely have to use a stay with me or a nation sack.

justry

Unread post by justry » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:54 pm

I know for sure there's no ONE person involved. He's afraid of commitment and sometimes swings between having a deep connection of love for me to thinking we're not compatible just cos we had some fights over his fear of losing his freedom. He is talking to some other girls online and admitted to having some sort of crush on one or two but to him it's just a concept. He said he wants to try a platonic friendship with me becos he values me too much.

I didnt send him the card via post. I met him on Sat and gave him the card by hand (dusted with Come to Me powder) and i also anointed myself with the powder and 3 oils (Come to Me, Love Me and Bewitching) Is that too much? We watched a movie and hung out till 4am. But we didnt have sex. But on Sun evening, i went to have dinner with him, and again, applied the same to myself. We went back to his place and i laid down on his bed cos i was too tired. He was supposed to help me with something on his computer but he said he was tired as well and laid down next to me as well and we cuddled. He said "i'd better get up cos i'm starting to feel horny" but i told him u can feel horny and not do anything about it. I didnt want him to get up cos obviously it's very comfortable laying there with him. He pulled me closer and hugged me tighter. We laid there for sometime, around 5min, and i could feel his pulse (i was at his neck) getting faster and then he just pulled me up and started kissing me and told me not to cut him off. Yes, we eventually had sex. After that he did say he's glad i didnt seduce him, he still want to keep a handle on our sexual connection (damnit!)

I do not know if it's the powder or the oil, or both...but could the spells be working so fast? How can i get him to realise his love for me and banish his fear? I am not a christian so i dont have a bible. Will that affect my spells? and my prayers?

pls help!

justry

Unread post by justry » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Btw, i tried getting a reader and saw Ms Aida as online but when i clicked call me now, i cant becos it wont let me input my Hong Kong tel no.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Hello, justry,

I am sorry that you were not able to get a hold of me. I am not sure what the policies are with the service that Hoodoo Psychics uses for international calls.

Well, Lucky Mojo had a radio show on September 21. It was all about sex and lust (and there is a spell at the end of the show).

Just go to this webpage and go to the archive of Sept 21: www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojohoodoorootworkhour

Here's a link for love and sex: www.luckymojo.com/.../magic/spells/red/ ... pells.html

And here's a link that can interface you to more sex spells: www.luckymojo.com/sacredsex.html

Here's also a link for love spells: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Enjoy the links and wishing you the very best

sakura

Unread post by sakura » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:11 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, sakura ,

Try the influence skull candle spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Do a few of those skull candles. Talk to them. Put ideas into the skull candle that HE wants to get married!!

We will be expecting your wedding invitations!!!

Wishing you the very best of success

Thanks, Miss Aida! I hadn't even thought of a skull candle!

standingonthesun19

New here in need of direction (love related)

Unread post by standingonthesun19 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:17 am

Hi everyone,

I am new here. I will begin with some background. I have been able to read people or should I say energies ever since I was about 4 years old. Almost two years ago I met this man. He walked into the room and I recognized him. There was this instant feeling of a deep connection. I knew this guy from a past life. When we met he was separated and in the process of a divorce. It was emotionally difficult for him because of the infidelity of his ex. So in all this time we have been friends. The divorce was finalized. When we first met he pursued me relentlessly asking me to give him a chance. I didn't because I honestly feel that dating someone in the midst of a divorce is emotional suicide. All this time we have stayed in contact. We talk occasionally meet for lunch or a drink. The most recent being yesterday after almost 8 or 9 months of not seeing each other and the connection is still there. I don't want to sound crazy but you know when you know you've met that person. When he asked me to give him a chance I told him I couldn't because I would only end up getting hurt and I didn't feel he was ready for a relationship (as I said I could feel him, there were nights we wouldn't talk and I could just feel what he was feeling most times it was sadness). Yesterday we had lunch and he could not take his eyes off of me. We walked we talked he expressed that he's missed me. It all sounds like it should be easy, that things should just be coming together but I sense some obstacles of some kind I am not sure what. He has expressed that he would like to be remarried and have more children (he has a son). I would like to get married and be a mother as well. He is the first man I have ever met that I could actually see this with.
I would like a love spell (one that doesn't violate his free will) to get things moving. I sense that he needs emotional healing. The potential is definitely here. When he was ready I was not. I am interested in possibly a honey jar spell. I want to bring us closer and have a more committed loving relationship. He isn't exactly an ex nor is her a new love. Any ideas, help or advice would be greatly appreciated

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Hi everyone,

I just have a question about the candle spells for resistance, and might also apply to just resistance in general. What kind of resistance are we trying to overcome here? Is it just spiritual or subconscious resistance? What if the resistance comes from someone who's being too logical about the potential relationship? Do the candle spells shared by ConjureMan Ali apply to it, as well?

Thanks a lot!

Miss Aida
Re: New here in need of direction (love related)

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, standingonthesun19

Here is a page with an array of love spells written by Miss cat. You will have a field day with the amount of spell suggestions!!

www.luckymojo.comlovespells.html

And for emotional healing, may I suggest this subforum (and you can read through the posts for spell ideas:

spells-and-prayers-for-healing-work-for-grief-mourning-loss-t20673.html

I know what it feels like to meet your soul mate. You're a patient person!!

Wishing you the best

standingonthesun19

Unread post by standingonthesun19 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:26 am

I wouldn't say I am patient. I've been ready to walk away so many times. It's been so difficult. Especially the back and forth. What I am having trouble with is the classification of my relationship with him. He isn't exactly and ex not is he a new love.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:38 am

Hello Luckynumbersix,

I would imagine that the spells for getting through resistance can be worked on any kind of resistance. Just mention the specif type of stuff you are dealing with when you say your prayers in the working. for example: "May he/she not be held back because of over thinking and being to logical" , Things like that.
Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:41 am

Hello Standingonthesun19,

I am not sure that you need to have a specific classification or label on what the relationship is now. In my mind it would be a new love interest or relationship because the two of you have not actually been together yet but again I don't think it is important. If you want to do some love work on the person I would do it.

Peace~

Nathen

luckynumbersix

Unread post by luckynumbersix » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:55 am

Thanks a lot, natstein! :)

standingonthesun19

Unread post by standingonthesun19 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:32 pm

thank you for answering. I have not contacted him in over a week. I feel like it is necessary for me to pull away a get my own energy to a better more stable place. I can feel him and he isn't in the best place emotionally the energy I feel from him is very low. I don't want to rush this because I truly believe some things take time.

celine_celeste
Encouraging Engagement

Unread post by celine_celeste » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:48 am

My boyfriend and I have been together for four years now and are expecting our first child together in may.
I feel like the only thing that is missing is marriage or some type of formal commitment. A promise ring...something! We have come a long way in our relationship and he feels that he is committed, in an unspoken way.
We live as a married couple yet my boyfriend refers to us as "partners"...recently I brought this to his attention and he said "if you want me to refer to you as my wife then I will call you my wife!" No I want more.

I would like a formal commitment. How do I go about getting this? How do I magically encourage this from him?

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator
Re: Encouraging Engagement

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Hi celine_celeste,

I suggest a doll baby that has been made specially for you and him. This way you can talk to it when you are asleep. Any AIRR member can help you with that if you don't feel comfortable making one.

You can also read Miss Cat's Hoodoo in Theory and Practice on Marriage Spells and products to use.

www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

lilmisspetitencurvy

Situationship I'm A Girlfriend Without The Title Girlfriend

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:04 pm

I started talking to this guy in the beginning of July but we stopped talking for a like almost 2 months because his ex girlfriend(she works for him as the secretary I want to get rid of her) interfered and drove me off. He says he really cares and has deep feelings for me but doesn't want a committed relationship/a title but wants all the benefits of having a girlfriend(situationship). When were together we have a blast we cuddle, have sex, deep convos, argue, goof around everything couples do we do and we only talk to each other no sidelines. He travels a lot for work(he owns a gun shop so he is quite successful) so I only get to see him a couple times a month when he's in town. When he's drunk he calls me his girlfriend but when he's sober he treats me like a girlfriend minus the title. So what do I do to make him mine title and all. I have is a water bottle that he drank out of is that enough DNA wise?

Miss Aida
Re: Situationship I'm A Girlfriend Without The Title Girlfriend

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:06 pm

Hello, lilmisspetitencurvy,

So, you need more of a commitment. Sounds like he has commitment problems??

If this re me, I wouldn't make myself so readily available to his whims.

The, if you miss a date or 2, when you do go out with him, make sure that you wear Bewitching products (and try to also take a bath in the crystals).

http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

You might want to work with the oils in other ways besides self-application: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Then, I'd advance to Follow Me and Look Me over products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Eventually you start advancing steps to: love me, stay with me, etc.

And here is an array of love spells that Miss cat has provided to us: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I have also moved your post to the commitment area to give you more ideas. Please read the pages here

I hope this helps.

Please keep us posted

lilmisspetitencurvy

Unread post by lilmisspetitencurvy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:24 am

Thank you Miss Aida! You're the bestest.

raven_rose

Unread post by raven_rose » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:22 am

Hello all~ I have been dating a man for almost a year that I believe is the love of my life. We both agree that we instantly loved one another from our first look. We are both in our very early thirties, and it was going beautifully until he fell into a deep depression, stronger than anything I have ever seen, and can barely function in day to day life. Now I practically have to beg and trick him to get him to come to me, and when he does, it's beautiful, but then I wont see him for another 10 to 14 days. He tells me that he needs to heal himself and his thoughts before he can love me, that he is deeply sorry for all of the stress it puts on me, and that he is worried that the one big regret of his life is that he isnt ready for my love, and is afraid I wont wait forever. I'm certain that the woman who introduced us accidentally is madly in love with him, and she speaks poorly about me to him, enabling his sadness. I think she might be working to keep him sick, so that he and I wont end up together. Ive done honey and sugar jars on him and his mother, I've burned a skull candle (white was all i could find) with catnip surrounding, I've petitioned oshun and made offerings of roses from my garden, worn oshun oil while making love with him. I've tried conceiving to move things along. I've laid off of the work on him for a while and while I've tried to be patient, it has already been nearly a year. I have done a freezer spell on the woman, but I'd like her gone permanently as well, but banishing work for me is a new area. Much love and appreciation, any suggestions would be incredible. thanks

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Hello, raven_rose ,

I am so sorry for all of your obstacles.

With his depression, and everything else that's going on, I highly suggest that you obtain a reading on this and see the entire picture.

For spell work, you may want to look at this page first before doing anything else. There's all kinds of wonderful spells and prayers for depression:
spells-for-depression,-ocd,-panic-attacks,-anxiety-disorder-t10618.html

Wishing you the best

take care

financialsuccess2013

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:35 am

Hello All,

I need some major help!!! Please my boyfriend told me when we started dating that he didn't want to get married but I changed his mind some how and he was thinking about it but then he told me a story that scared me and out of fear I said I don't want to get married. But that's not true I still want to marry him but now he told me that he would never ask me to marry him because of that. I need help, I don't know what to do? I really want him to marry me.
I already have a honey working on him, I also have a marriage candle coming... Is there anything else I can do?

What do I do to get him to consider marrying me again?

What can I do to change his mind?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Hello, financialsuccess2013,

Well, without knowing what he told you that scared you, this is difficult.

Did he tell you a secret and then felt vulnerable? Did your response upset him f=after this?

I don't know!

Yu can try an influence skull candle if I'm on the wrong track. Here's the page with the instructions: www.luckyojo.com/influence.html

Otherwise, you might want to get a reading on this to see what the best route is for spell advice base on what the reading is telling you about how he feels.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the best

Take care

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:19 am

Greetings All,

Here's a little background on me, I'm seeing this man who I love dearly and he loves me as well. He recently told me that he would marry me (but we are not engaged) I want to know how can I get him to marry me in the next 6 months? We also don't live together and I would like to live together by June.

Any suggestions? Any and everything helps! Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:21 am

Hello MarrymeD2015,

Read over this thread, there is a lot of info in it that will help. You might think about using a combination of Marriage products (http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html) and Stay With Me products (http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html). The two page links I posted will give a good starting point. Once you have looked all this over if you still have any questions let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

MarrymeD2015

Wanting to help my sister

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:42 pm

Hello, I've been doing hoodoo for a while now and I've had mother but success. This time I want to help my sister do a spell, she wants her boyfriend to fall in love with her. They've only been dating for a few month (I think) but I told her to feed him her menstrual blood and to do a LM Love candle and follow me boy candle oh yea and I told her to do a honey jar. But is there anything else I can tell her to do?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:40 pm

Hello, MarrymeD2015,

That is so nice that you are doing a spell for your sister! She's lucky to have you!

I have merged your post to the subforum similar to your query with 19 pages of spell ideas.

Additionally, here's an array of love spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

Take care and wishing your sister the best

Sanchez 3571
Dating for 7 months

Unread post by Sanchez 3571 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 pm

I have been dating this gentleman for 7 months and he tells me that we're dating but that I can have friends (we're not exclusive), so I went out with a gentleman to the movies and I happen to see him also. He didn't see me so I advised him via text that I saw him with a friend; he became very defensive. I told him it was ok. But before the end of the day he's calling me and wanting to go out, so I gave in and we ended up in a bar talking. He tells me that he cares about me unconditionally and then he tells me that he loves me and he thinks about me numerous times a day.
About the young lady he went to movies with he says she's just a friend andthere's nothing sexual going on. I went to a reader and she stated that she is just a friend and that I will have him at the end.
I started St. Martha on Thursday because that's when I went to reader. I took pull out candle put his name 7 times then poured the oils on candle and prayed to St. Martha.
what else can I do to bring him to me?
I just joined and need help, appreciating all insights so that this can pass and have him thinking of me and only me.

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:20 pm

Has anyone heard about a love spell that involves a glass of water and a picture of you and your target and red candles? You place them in line and talk to the picture as if it was your target.
I have some red candles that I bought from here and oils but I never heard of this spell before.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Hello, Sanchez 3571,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

Here is an array of spells that Miss cat wrote. Many for you to chose from!! www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

I hope this helps

take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Hello, miss_adri89 ,

What do you do with the water?

Cwds613

Spell for a hot and cold lover!

Unread post by Cwds613 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:46 am

. I have been knowing this guy for three years and screwing him for one year. I had sex with him in October. I fell for him. I told him that I wanted to stop being his fwb because I fell for him and I needed to love me a little bit more. He has since then given me my space and called me crazy (this is not the first time he has said this to, he says this and still has sex to me) and has not spoken to me since (no happy holiday wishes or anything and I am wondering why? I told him that I wanted space, I didn't mean I wanted him to stop contacting me. The time I had sex with him in October, it was different and think we both felt it. He didn't want to use a condom. ( I asked him was he sure 3 times) I told him I haven't had sex with any other guy since the last time back in April. Before he left that night, he gave me a forehead kiss and joked and said I was crazy for being so into Greek life so much. I miss him and just want to be his lady, but we have had zero communication since November! What spell kit should I use to reel him back in and make it last and turn it into something more? He is in New York City and I am in St. Louis right now!

Thanks in advance,

Miss Aida
Re: Spell for a hot and cold lover!

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:18 pm

Hello, Cwds613,

I am moving your post over to the thread that deals with commitments.

Please read through the posts for spell ideas. If you still have questions after reading the posts, please don't hesitate to ask

take care

mdmesophie

Unread post by mdmesophie » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:53 pm

Hi all! I've been looking around and reading through this thread and I have a question for you.

Is it possible to help motivate someone to leave a relationship that they're not happy in IF their partner is using magic forms of domination? Say for instance, she is feeding him menstrual blood or doing other works? Is it possible to combat that? Say, for example, there is a man that is being dominated but he does not truly want to be in that relationship...would there be a way to help him out of it?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello msmesohie,

People try to undo other peoples work all the time. I would work with a combination of Break Up products (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) and maybe Jinx Killer (http://www.luckymojo.com/jinxkiller.html) or Uncrossing (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) products! You can also do Blessing work on him so he can find true happiness.

Peace~

Nathen

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”