Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:47 pm

jasmine,

Kiss MeNow! is good, and Marriage Oil is not yet needed for what you are doing.

=====

Kitadst,

You should get a reading on that question. Call Missionary Independent Spiritual Church at 707-887-7808 and get a 10 minute reading with one of the people there who is already familiar with your situation from having set lights for you.

=======

Miss Lola, The honey or sugar jar and feeding him are great. Try using Stay With Me Oil as a dressing for the candles on your jar.

=====

blessedlady:

1) Yes.

2) If it is still not working after three months from when you received it, get rid of it

3) Either one, but for me, the kit. That's just my personal style.

4) Follow Me Boy Powder mixed with local dirt until it is invisible to wye, and get him to step over or through it.

=======

SugarLoveHoney

The honey jar is a good idea, or a sugar jar if you intend to cook for him, but i would also be working him more for intimacy than for mere sweetness. Having him sweet is the best foundation on which to start, but there is a lot more to getting a life-partner than having him sweet. Feed him your period blood, use some of the oils on your person.
catherine yronwode

blessedlady
Forum Member

Unread post by blessedlady » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Thank you so much? Which kit should I order?
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:07 pm

blessedlady,

You aid that you used a follow Me Boy spell kit with success. Perhaps you should try a Love Me one now.
catherine yronwode

blessedlady
Forum Member

Unread post by blessedlady » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:07 pm

Thank you Catherine!
If I wanted to purchase a bottle spell in addition would that be too much? He goes into moments when he ignores me n shuts me out. Would the shake bottle bring him out of that? Or maybe the scull candle?
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Jasmine11
Forum Member

Unread post by Jasmine11 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Can someone tell me how much shipping to Canada is?

sakura
Forum Member

Unread post by sakura » Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:01 am

Hi all,

Long story short, I have been dating a guy for about 16 months. All along he has insisted he doesn't feel love, doesn't fall in love, etc. At first I was upset about it, but he was so nice and sweet I decided it really didn't matter, especially after the horrendous relationship I suffered through for five years before him.

I was doing a honey jar on him, and I really felt it was working, but I didn't bring up the topic of his feelings because way back in November I I brought it up and he sort of got annoyed. Then over the past two or three months, since I added Clarity candles to the mix, he said a few things that really made me wonder if maybe he DID love me but didn't want to say.

So about six weeks ago I talked to him, and asked if he remembered he had promised that if he ever felt love for me, he was supposed to tell me. He said he remembered and that he would. :| So I figured, ok, guess I was wrong.

Then about two weeks ago I became really depressed that he didn't love me. It had not bothered me before, because he acts like he loves me, and his behavior is much more important than the words, but I knew he DIDN'T love me, so it sort of felt empty. (He's a former Eagle Scout, so he is "well -trained.")

So, since I always bring up issues with him, I talked to him and said I was thinking I needed to break up with him because it had started to bother me that he didn't love me. He didn't want me to break up with him and talked me out of it somehow.

Then Monday night of this last week he came over to hang out. As he was leaving, I hugged him and said, "I love you." He said, sort of mumbled really, "I love you too."

My reaction? To laugh, smack him, and say, "No, you don't." Why did I react that way? Because he just insisted a couple of weeks ago that he didn't love me, and because there was one other time he joked about being in love with me, and when I said,"No, you're not," he laughed and said, "Oh yeah."

Anyway, he tossed off something about its being an automatic response, the sort of thing you always reply back to. It could have been, because I don't often say "I love you." I said, "I told you never to say anything you don't mean." (I have told him that many times.) He said, as if he were ashamed, "I know."

Well, I really don't know what happened there. I felt confused about it later. I wondered if he really had meant it and was trying to tell me, or if it was an automatic response/accident, or if he only said it to keep me from thinking about breaking up with him.

I did ask him later. He said he wasn't sure why he said it and was sort of surprised he had. So I said, well, if you did mean it, then say it again some time when I say it, otherwise we won't worry about it.

So, if he did mean it, how do I get him to say it again? I realise my reaction to his saying it seems utterly bizarre and uninviting, but it really isn't in the context of this relationship. He's been insisting for 16 months that he doesn't feel love and isn't in love with me, so ...

Flora
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Flora » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Dearest Sakura,

My first advice is to not smack the man the next he says he loves you. But until then I am going to suggest that you wash this bummer experience out of your energy field. I would suggest a Love Me cleansing salt bath so that your little smack does not stick in your memory or his. Keep working that honey jar. I would light a little Love Me incense in the house before he comes over and wear a little Love sachet power before you see him. Finally start burning some Love Me candles on your honey jar. If you use a small honey jar and small candles anoint them with Love Me oil.
When I wear a little Love Me sachet powder, I find that my husband professes his love unexpectedly all day long. Plus I get phone calls from my favorite family members on those days. I believe surrounding yourself with the Love Me essences it will solidify your soul to soul request for your man to fess up his love to you.
Please let me know how it goes for you,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."

Serene523
Newly Registered

Unread post by Serene523 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:47 am

Hello, you very knowledgeable and compassionate people!
I desperately need help!
I am writing from Italy, and I am an absolute beginner.
I have been stuck and very, very unhappy for over two years now.
Two years ago I met again this guy that was once (fifteen years ago) my lover and it ended pretty badly back then.
This time round he sounded so sweet, he apologised for everything that had passed, and he was, for the first two or three months, all passion and fun and desire. Then he got cold feet. Following the exact same pattern he followed fifteen years ago, he started being really cold and he used his ultimate weapon, his extreme defence: he said he was sure he did not love me. I plunged into depression. Also because (and this is the maddening part) he is one of those people that says one thing with their words and a totally different one with his actions and body language. I was sooo confused I did not know anymore if I was going crazy. I could feel his love, but my reason was telling me his words were denying it.
Little by little, instead of running away (like any sane person should have done!!!) I stayed and swallowed anything that was to come, including the fact that he keeps this relationship with a Chinese lady that comes twice a year to see him for a week or two.
They have this agreement that when she's not there, he can do whatever he wants. When she comes over, she is the queen. (but they don't have sex together, apparently). And I get shunted aside.
He once told me that she is like a symbol, the reassuring factor that would keep him from having a proper relationship.
Yes, I do want him to dump her! Or her to dump him, it does not matter. I want them never to see each other again!
Also I want him to stop denying me! He says he doesn't love me and he says we are not in a relationship. But he got me a ring last christmas, and when we go out I always stay at his place for the night and he's told me several times that he hates the idea of me disappearing from his life!
He's told me he simply doesn't want a loving relatioship because of all the emotions and the responsibility it comes with. He is so scared that he stopped having sex with me as well. Nowadays it happens rarely and only when he's drunk and doesn't have all his brain barriers functioning. And yet everytime we are in bed together and he holds me tight, i can feel his excitement, but no, he won't yield.
I got a lady to read the Tarot for me. She said I am the empress of his heart.
One day in a perfume and body care shop, a kind-of-famous Seer (without me asking), told me he loves me to bits.

Tell me, girls, if I am right in thinking that, to start with, I need the complete kit to separate them. (But I have nothing that belongs to her: I saw her once in person ages ago, and I remember her face because I saw her picture a few times. Would spells work even without a personal item?)
And what else should I be doing? I want him to commit to me, properly, I want to be his one and only woman, and in the eyes of the world too!
I don't think I need the Love me, because he does love me very much, or so it seems! Is there a spell to make him want a proper relationship with me? Maybe a spell like "Marry me" or "Get me pregnant" or "Stop Being Afraid of Love"?
I do have a hair form his head and one from his body. Would the kit explain what to do with it?
And do you think it is worth the while? Maybe I should get a reading from someone really good, that would tell me if his heart is ever likely to connect with his brain ;) or if I should give him up entirely... Please, sisters, help me out! I am so unhappy and confused!
and sorry for this long post...

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:59 am

Hi Serene,

This statement in your post made me wince:
He says he doesn't love me and he says we are not in a relationship. But he got me a ring last christmas, and when we go out I always stay at his place for the night and he's told me several times that he hates the idea of me disappearing from his life!
I know you came here looking for spellwork advice but honestly, it seems to me like he is taking you for a ride. I don't get a good feeling about this situation, and I don't want to give you advice to keep you in an unhealthy relationship bordering on emotional abuse.

I would recommend getting a reading from one of the reputable readers of the AIRR, the Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers to give you honest insight into the situation. Once you have an objective look at the situation, your reader can likely suggest courses of action for you to take.
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi Serene, Zola nailed exactly what I was feeling too. Even if doing a working or a spell is the right path for you, a reading is going to help clarify things and an AIRR worker will be able to discern what the right approach would be. There are so many things that could be going on here and so many different ways to deal with it. My heart goes out to you my dear.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Serene523
Newly Registered

Unread post by Serene523 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:27 pm

oh, dear.

It's true that he said he would suffer very much if I want to leave, but he won't try and stop me.

...Only, the first time that we had a love affair (15 years ago), just a couple of months after I left him, he was in hospital with gallstones in his gall-bladder, and he actually risked his life, and he kind of told me that that had been his way of atonement for refusing his own feelings for me.
But, I guess, even if this is true, and he really goes to that extent in order to avoid love, than what is there to be done?
And if it isn't true... You must be right, he is not serious. It must be that, that almost constantly gives me this dead weight in my stomach.
Oh, I wish I hadn't bumped into him again two years ago!

Ok I shall follow your advice and get a proper reading.
Thank you so much for your kind words and your help!

Luckbewithme876
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:11 am

I really like the description for the Chuparrosa products. It pretty much describes what I'm looking for. But does it really use the power of a Native American deity for the magic? If it does, is there another product that produces the same effect for pure and honest love?
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:34 pm

Good Evening, Luckbewithme876,
The chuparrosa, from what I understand, is both a deity and a symbol of the deity (itself). But, there are not a bunch of Native Americans gathering around Lucky Mojo summoning this deity to make the oil.
However, if you're uncomfortable, may I suggest that you take a look again at that exact webpage because it lists other oils that it is similar to. www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
Also, take a look at all the oils and see that may fit your needs. And, you can always mix love-drawing oils to pinpoint your desires. www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
Hope this helps. Take care

someone

Unread post by someone » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:20 pm

1.I was with a man that was worshiping me but after his ex-wife saw me, he became a monster, i dont think his ex has done any spell as she is religious but I am suspicious on his sister or maybe evil eye. I dont have any hair or nail from my love, is there still anyway to put some spells on him? to love me or obey me?
also, i have used menstrual blood but it didnt work when i was with him.
2.I also before was reciting some names of god to bring a man close to me but i noticed that every time i was doing that, it worked only for the time that i was not period and as soon as i became period, the guy was leaving me or hated me or cheating on me.is there anyway to stop it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:09 am

Hi someone,

1. If you got no personal concerns from the man in the time you were together, then it will be very difficult to work on him now unless you have some kind of contact. You can use a photo and his name but it isn't nearly as effective as working with the personal concerns. If you're still seeing each other, one option is to work the Follow Me Boy spell kit with what you do have as personal concerns: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html. If you're both split up, you'll have to work reconciliation and get the love going again before you can reasonably expect any obedience. It may well be worth getting a reading to figure out the best actions to take.
Now if have been crossed (again a reading can clarify that), you can get it off you using Uncrossing, Jinx Killer or Rue (if it's the evil eye) Bath Crystals or going with a multi-purpose deep-cleansing formula like 13-herb bath. That work should be done as quickly as possible and is good to do periodically to stay mess-free throughout the year.
For working with menstrual blood, which is a very effective technique, I suggest you read through all of the very extensive thread on the subject here: menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t ... e7#p132102
2. I haven't had a spell voided by my period, but I also don't know what spell you are using and what tradition it is from. If it isn't hoodoo (which it doesn't sound like although I may be wrong) I suggest that you address your question to someone familiar and well-versed in the tradition you are using. Many AIRR workers offer services in diverse magical traitions and would probably be able to supply magical coaching as required. You can look through the AIRR site here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Traditions
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

someone

Unread post by someone » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 am

aura wrote:Hi someone,

1. If you got no personal concerns from the man in the time you were together, then it will be very difficult to work on him now unless you have some kind of contact. You can use a photo and his name but it isn't nearly as effective as working with the personal concerns. If you're still seeing each other, one option is to work the Follow Me Boy spell kit with what you do have as personal concerns: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html. If you're both split up, you'll have to work reconciliation and get the love going again before you can reasonably expect any obedience. It may well be worth getting a reading to figure out the best actions to take.
Now if have been crossed (again a reading can clarify that), you can get it off you using Uncrossing, Jinx Killer or Rue (if it's the evil eye) Bath Crystals or going with a multi-purpose deep-cleansing formula like 13-herb bath. That work should be done as quickly as possible and is good to do periodically to stay mess-free throughout the year.
For working with menstrual blood, which is a very effective technique, I suggest you read through all of the very extensive thread on the subject here: menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t ... e7#p132102
2. I haven't had a spell voided by my period, but I also don't know what spell you are using and what tradition it is from. If it isn't hoodoo (which it doesn't sound like although I may be wrong) I suggest that you address your question to someone familiar and well-versed in the tradition you are using. Many AIRR workers offer services in diverse magical traitions and would probably be able to supply magical coaching as required. You can look through the AIRR site here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Traditions
Thanks Mrs. Aura,
I just have his picture and a sock from him, can i do any spell with his sock that works?
I have recited different names of god (im monotheist) by some hindus mantras and islamic zikr, when I was period I was stopping reciting , because it is ordered especially in hindu tradition not to recite mantras during period. As soon as I was stopping it in period, all the benefits I acquired, gone.
I also have used van van crystals and did bath three consecutive midnights but still in the same spot with same problems.Is 13 herbs more effective? how should i do that? immerse? or pouring on my head 9 times? do I need to recite any psalms when i do that?
I also should mention that i did reading with some readers in the website you introduced me, they told me he is not good for me and will go, but I really want him and I want to return him back. He is the best man I met in my life, I am sure it was just her sister spell and his friends and ex-wife evil eye that ruined ourt relationship and maybe because of spells readers told me he is not good for me. I am sure we are able to change what cards predicted by our inner power.
Thank you

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:53 am

Hi someone,

You probably won't like what I have to say, but if you've had readings from AIRR members that have all told you the same thing: that this guy is no good, then I would consider Cut and Clear rather than work to get him back. I feel like you that the future is mutable and that you can influence outcome, but that being said a bad guy is a bad guy and beating at a dead horse won't make it start moving. There is a time to move on.

If you do decide that you absolutely want to work at getting him back, then please set yourself a firm time limit past which you will Cut and Clear, move on and find yourself someone worthy of your attention and love. You deserve better.

If the sock you have from him is dirty, then it is good to use as a personal concern. You can cut small sections out of the heel and/or toes and use them in a honey jar or doll baby, in a mojo, or in other types of conjure. There is no ''more powerful spell'' for getting him back, there are just different approaches to the work. A good way to go if you're relatively new to the practice of hoodoo is with a spell kit since it comes with all the supplies you need as well as detailed instructions. If you don't currently have contact, then you'll want to start with a reconcilation spell kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

For the cleansing bath, VanVan with a midnight timing wouldn't do much to uncross you - at least that's not its specific use. VanVan changes bad luck to good and does clear away some ''crap'' but is more used to open roads and clear obstacles than to get rid of a mess. Your case sounds like a 13-herb bath taken before sunrise would be a better fit. You'll find all the information and details you need regarding bathing in the following threads which I suggest you read:
general-questions-about-lucky-mojo-bath ... d3529d6044
13-herb-bath-questions-and-answers-t925 ... d3529d6044
cleansing-the-home-and-person-questions ... d3529d6044

As mentioned below for your your mantra recitation, it's outside the scope of hoodoo and thus you won't find much insight here on why or how the spell worked, or didn't.

Blessings
Aura Laforest

financialsuccess2013
Forum Member

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 pm

Hello everyone,

Bottom line is that I want my boyfriend to ask/let me move in with him... What can I use/do?

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Greetings financialsuccess2013,

I would try a skull candle spell to put the thoughts you want in his head. And you can dress the candle with anything from Influence ,Commanding, Compelling, Controlling, Domination, Do As I Say, or Essence of Bend Over to get what you want. The type of oils you want to use is up to you. Also you can get some licorice root for controlling.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
http://herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html

Good Luck!
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 pm

You could also try a honey jar to sweeten him to you!

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Hi financialsuccess2013,

In addition to starrymoonlitnight's advice, I've merged your post into the long existing thread on matters such as the one you are asking about. You'll find lots of spell ideas and information that can help you by reading through the many pages.

Blessings and Success in your Work.
Aura Laforest

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi,
Does the orange blossom water go into the the honey jar or where?

Lovebird
Lovebird

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi lovebird, here is some information on orange blossom water to get you started: http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... rwater.txt
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/floridakanangawater.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Ok thanks Miss Phoenix
Lovebird

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:30 am

I'm dangerously close to falling in love with a great man I'm dating who isn't ready to open his heart yet. We care about each other deeply, but our issue has been his level or readiness (not willingness) to open up to me completely. He has some healing to do.This is all due to an emotionally abusive involvement he had some time before we met.
What can I do to keep myself calm until then? I would hate to fall in love with him and not have him be "there" with me. I know it's not something you can just pause, but maybe something can help until he heals and can be ready for what I am.
My reader suggested I use Road Opener and Healing vigil lights, and to wait at least a month between this and love work. Check! Others here have suggested helpful tricks that I will put to use (thanks!). I just want to be able to have a bit more control over my emotions, so he and I can fall in love at the same time. Is that possible? If not, what would be a good alternative?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Good Evening, Mezan,
My advice to you is to do exactly as your reader advised. Your reader knows the root of the problem and is prescribing the work for it (i.e.: Root Work).
If you had a prescription for an ailment, you wouldn't go out and get other pills from everybody else, right?
But I do think you're right about staying calmer in order to focus better. That is VERY true. Not only that but, because your target has been through so much, you need to have a strong shoulder for when your target needs to lean on you.
So, try this oil You can buy it right here from the forum (if you wish).
Hope this helps and wishing you the very best.

OIL-HOO-TRAN
Tranquility Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida. I'm already a good shoulder for him to lean on, but I definitely think I need to back off a bit. The fact that he isn't there for me all the time, like I am for him tells me I need to be less available. It also tells me that my current work is still taking time to manifest. He may work like crazy (16hours/6days per week) but I think me being so selfless and giving has made him "comfortable," so he doesn't think he needs to try. Tranquility work would help me focus on me and worry less about him. I think that in turn, my target would seek me out more since I would be busier (usually works that way with men!). What is a good way to keep someone with you while you do love work on them later on? To better word it, would burning Stay With Me candles be a good idea if I want to keep him around for when I do love work?

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Hi, Mezan,
I don't know if I would play it that way.
A good root worker keeps their targets close. A good root worker constantly collects personal items (semen, hair, nails, skin, dirty clothes, signatures, etc.).
I had just told someone else earlier almost the same thing. Sometimes our efforts seems over the top but, in the end, it's worth it. In the end, you got enough to do exactly what you want.
That's just me. Different root workers have different ideas toward the same goals.
Take Care and Wishing you the very best

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:27 am

Thanks for your response. I just feel very depleted of energy lately, and I think it's because of the time and energy spent thinking about the relationship. I need my energy back in order to be able to perform any work, which is the main reason I'm taking some space and time from him. If that has the added benefit of having my target miss me and want to be closer to me, great, but I don't want to worry anymore and want to focus on myself for a bit of time until I have my energy back. Your Tranquility Oil suggestion will help with this

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:58 am

Mezan, I think that you are right on the money with taking time to focus on yourself a bit. If you are depleted and weary you won't have the reserve of energy that you need to really make your working be effective. I often feel that taking a step back and focusing on yourself can also give you some perspective on what you really want anyway, which is only going to help with your current situation. Miss Aida has offered some really smart advice. I hope that things shift for you soon and that tranquility returns.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Some of the leaps and bounds made by clients happen during times when they take "breaks" from the work. By being able to simply let go for a short time all that pent up power they've been building in their magic gets released and suddenly movement and action happens. It has happened time and time again with clients I had been coaching. A little break can go a long way.

In a romantic situation taking a nice cleansing and healing bath, something with Violet Leaves to ease the heart and Queen Elizabeth Root for power.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Purplehaze8
Forum Member

Unread post by Purplehaze8 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:47 am

Hello! I'm new I this and I need help! Here I the situation me and my boyfriend agreed to move in together. I live with my parents and he lived with his aunt. The house we were suppose to move in took longer to get inspected than I thought and he had to end up moving with his brother because his aunt and uncle were selling their house. Him living with his miserable brother and sister will be disastrous. They cause problems in our relationship but he had no choice he had to move. I can no longer stay with my parent as they are moving into senior care. I have to move ASAP. The house will be inspected this week and I need to move but can not afford to move by myself. With my car note and other bills and my son. I need a spell to convince him to move in with me still. He made a mistake when was younger and has been paroled to the brothers house. Please don't judge me or our situation. I am trying to move on and have my family intact. He help me a lot with my son as far as pickin him up from school when I'm at work so I need the support system because his father doesn't help. Please help me with a spell! Thank you!

prayerandwill
Forum Member

Unread post by prayerandwill » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:54 pm

I suppose that sounds bad, but the whole situation is a little difficult to sum up in a title. I've been seeing someone for two years now. It began as a committed relationship-- his first following a very bad break-up (two years previous). I broke up with him when it seemed like I was too invested in a relationship he had no strong feelings towards, six months after we started. Maybe three months later, we met up and started over-- something different, this time. I felt like I was safer this time around, that I'd cut loose the feelings I had. I was right.

Over a year, we've been in a casual, open relationship. We're very close friends-- probably best friends. We've been through a lot in just the last year, together. We're always there for each other. The sex is fantastic. We tease, we cook, we game, we adventure-- everything is perfect. And I care a lot about him. He cares about me. Two big problems remain:
1.) He isn't in love with me. He has said he doesn't have strong feelings for me, or anyone. He doesn't say "I love you"-- has said it maybe a handful of times.
2.) He sees other women. Five so far, over the year-- a single night each, and nothing further-- but that's still too much.

I want him to fall in love with me. Truly, deeply, passionately, exclusively. To commit, want commitment, to BE IN LOVE.

I've bought Love Me Now! oil and Follow Me, Boy oil, both from Dr. E, and some LMN powder. I have access to plenty of personal effects. I can't afford a rootwork consultation or even really a spell kit. I also have some trouble concentrating, just generally. Please, any help? Thank you for reading through. :)
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:58 am

What is LMN powder? Is it a Lucky Mojo product?

Given the other women (occasionally) in the picture, the lack of commitment to having a real relationship (for over a year now?) and his own admission that he doesn't have strong feelings for you, it does sound like you'd need a reading to determine if the obstacles could be overcome. This might not be what you'd want to hear, but I'd actually suggest that you do a bit of money drawing work for yourself first. You can check out this archive for money and love spells. See if there's anything you could do.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:19 am

Hi greenregret,

I've merged your post into the existing thread which contains spells for Commitment from a lover, which is ultimately the goal you have. You may find some interesting spell ideas here by reading through what others have written and asked.
Aura Laforest

Purplehaze8
Forum Member

Unread post by Purplehaze8 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:13 am

Hello! Can some please help me? This situation has made me very stressed. Please see my previous post below. I do not want to violate any forum rules. I need a spell to make my boyfriend move in with me. I also would like to know a good honey jar spell or spell to sweeten him up so he can for give me for something I did in the past. It was not intentional or to hurt him but he will not let me forget it. Every time we get into an argument. I just want to move on. I know he loves me genuinely. We have history and were high school sweethearts and reconciled after 16 years. I always still loved him and he says he always still loved me. I have done small spells on him. Candle spells and things like that. If I do some type off move in spell is that considered him not doing it of his free will? I just don't want anything to back fire on me and things get worst or out of hand. Please help me! As I stated before I am new to this. :?

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:37 am

Purplehaze8 - sorry no one saw and responded to your post earlier. Your situation sounds urgent and somewhat complex. You might want to get a quick reading and see if there's anything you can do to turn things around:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

prayerandwill
Forum Member

Unread post by prayerandwill » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:05 pm

aura wrote:Hi greenregret,

I've merged your post into the existing thread which contains spells for Commitment from a lover, which is ultimately the goal you have. You may find some interesting spell ideas here by reading through what others have written and asked.
Thank you for seeing and replying to my post, but I've been up and down this thread looking :oops: I'm not terribly internet-savvy, ad this is my first time on a forum, so I suppose that might be why I'm having trouble. I'm very sorry!

Sort of an update, more specifics: So far, I've been lighting household candles dressed in Follow Me Boy and Love Me oil every night over a petition paper-- his name in black ink seven or nine times beneath mine in red ink the same number-- also dressed in those oils, with personal effects of each of us. I've buried some of the leftover wax at the fence between our places, and some in my potted plants. I've used a red candle, a pink candle, and a black candle so far, and I plan on using one white, two red, and one pink more (I was thinking this would be a seven-day trick). I'm also dressing some of his things in these oils and wearing them regularly (wrists, inner elbows, feet, neck, and behind the knees-- is that right?) On Friday, I intend to start a honey pot. (Friday for love, as well as the very middle day of my seven-day vigil candle thing.

With the candles, I carve his name and my commands into them and then dress them with the oils and some personal fluid of both of us before burning them over the paper. I read Psalm 23 over them, a section from Corinthians, and the Song of Solomon. Then I speak to them and watch them as they burn, all present tense, using his name. Is that right? They always burn very quickly at the beginning, a tall bright flame leaning to my left. They burn at a more moderate pace towards the end and linger a fair bit, though these candles have always sort of done that regardless of their use. They also weep a bit, and have left wax in the shape of heart, male genitalia, and most recently, what looks like a couple embracing. I take that as a good sign, I think?

I'm sorry for the details, thank you so much for your help! Is there anything else I should do? Is all of this correct and okay? This is my first time with any of this, though I have some background in both Wicca and Catholicism. (A funny mix, I know.) :?:
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

prayerandwill
Forum Member

Unread post by prayerandwill » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Also, two more things-- 1.) the thing that I see as the biggest problem is the lack of strong feeling on his part for me. Love, but not in love.

2.) Every time I do this sort of work, at the end of it, my throat is dry and my head aches and I am exhausted. Is that normal?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:23 am

Hi greenregret,

The way you're working your candles sounds just fine. For more info on how to divine them (as well as work with them) you can check out the following links: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html & http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

The honey jar is also an excellent way to sweeten him up. You probably also want to start feeding him your menstrual blood if you haven't already since this is a literal way to get yourself ''under his skin''. It is one of the best tricks a woman has in her arsenal and it would be a pity not to use it. You can read more about it here: menstrual-blood-questions-and-answers-t ... f3#p135593

For the effects you seem to be having from the spell-work, you can read through the following threads and post there if you still have questions: spiritual-fatigue-and-burn-out-t25383.h ... df40cb33f3 & normal-to-feel-personal-energy-surges-w ... df40cb33f3
Aura Laforest

butterfly
Forum Member

Unread post by butterfly » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Hello,
I unsure what step should I take next. My boyfriend technically didn't left me but we are now just friends with benefits. I already working a honey jar and had a love me candle burned for me. There seem to be a lot of confusion and obstacles along the way. So I was wondering: Should I burn a roadopener to remove the obstacles? Or maybe Clarity candles for both of us? Maybe even both? I also would like to burn another candle for love... but unsure which. Would be return to me ok? After all he never really left.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:53 am

Return to Me would be used if he actually left you. Apparently now, he just wants just a sexual relationship without any commitment. Is another woman involved? (I assume you are a woman. Please go to the User Control Panel and indicate your gender.)

A honey jar might help. You can also burn a Chuparrosa (Hummingbird) candle or a pink candle dressed with Chuparrosa oil for a lasting love.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

butterfly
Forum Member

Unread post by butterfly » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:46 am

Yes I am a woman and as far as I know there isn't a other woman involved. He wants sex but also my friendship. Whenever I push for something more commited he push me away.

Thank you, I hadn't considered a Chuparrosa candle.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:57 am

a reading from a member of AIRR would probably help sort things out.

I think Clarity and Road Opener combined would be good. Combination.

Love me and Come to me make for a good combination of love candles and products to work.

If there was any discord or disagreement that led to this situation, you might want to use Reconciliation products.

Follow Me Boy might also be beneficial to the situation.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:00 am

butterfly, you might also look at getting a reading to see if there is more than meets the eye with this situation. There are many talented readers in AIRR and on Hoodoo Psychics. A reading could also help you to pick a direction on spellwork and determine what might be the most effective steps for you to take.
Miss Phoenix

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:57 pm

There are a number of herbs used to promote fidelity and stop running around.
  • Comfrey, so he'll flourish where he's planted -- with you!
  • Dirt Dauber Nest, to keep him at home
  • Rosemary, to keep you in charge
  • Spikenard, specifically for marriage
But personal concerns, especially menstrual blood, will sink the hook, as one of my clients rediscovered recently. Next time your period starts, invite him over for a good time. Clean up really well beforehand and don't tell him what time of month it is.

You can dry some of that blood on a piece of cloth to save for later. To use it -- in some very special romantic dinners, for instance -- soak the cloth and use the water.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi,
I have a quick question. I am going to do the resistant lover spell and you have to use a jumbo red candle and a John the Conquer root and dill seed and follow me oil. I have the John the Conquer root but it not the whole root to put under the cup. Should I maybe it a whole John the Conquer the root or is it cool what I have
Lovebird

butterfly
Forum Member

Unread post by butterfly » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 am

Thank you all for your suggestions, especially the menstrual blood.

I also will definitely get a reading since I have the feeling there might be a lot going on with him but I have to wait until i get my next salary.

About the candles: I wonder if it's enough when I have the MISC setting the candles for me or if I should also burn candles at home.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:41 am

Hi butterfly, it is totally acceptable to just have MISC burn candles for you, but I believe that all working is magnified when you are doing the work too. Burning candles at the same time as MISC burns them is a highly effective way to get your desires to come to pass.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:35 am

I'd get hold of a whole High John Conqueror root for that purpose.

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:53 am

Hi,
I would just like to verify the the planetary hr of Venus is 1:00 pm and the Venus planetary day is Friday. This is to do the Spell for the resistant lover with the Red jumbo candle and the cubeb berries.
Lovebird

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Hello, Lovebird,
I know for a fact that it's 8:00 pm on Friday.
However, I am not sure about the 1:00 pm (but do remember seeing that somewhere).
Take care

butterfly
Forum Member

Unread post by butterfly » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:53 am

Thank you, Miss Phoenix!

I did some digging in his past. His last girlfriend hit him multiple time when they had a fight and in my opinion manipulated him emotionally. So right now I feel it I should also do some healingwork for him. Is that even possible or has he do it himself?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:49 am

Hi butterfly,

Miss Phoenix mentioned for you to get a reading to see if there's more that meets the eye in this situation.
You've received excellent advice from professionals here.

Now that you've mentioned his last gf was abusive to him and manipulated him it seems to me it is even more important for you to get some professional guidance with this.
A professional reader/rootworker can get to the root of the issue and help you with it. You can receive magical coaching from a professional as well. Coaching that is individualized to your case.

http://www.HOODOOPSYCHICS.com
www.readerandrootworkers.org
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:13 pm

Dead on Susan!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:44 pm

butterfly,

You are dealing with a lot of professional individuals here.
Listen. Listen. Listen.
Do the healing on yourself, he has own time to make up for things.
This is about you and your blood family. Heal yourself first.
Member of AIRR

lovebird
Forum Member

Unread post by lovebird » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Starry Moonlit Night,
About the skull candle is it suppose burn one time or more
Lovebird

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi lovebird. With the Skull Candles you would want to work it a certain number of days. With the suggestion starry moonlit night mentions above is to place your thoughts into your targets head, and this will need some time to work. Best times to do such working is when your target would be asleep. Be sure to check out the Skull Candle Questions and Answers thread for more details on working with skull candles.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

BeniSoit
Forum Member

Unread post by BeniSoit » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi all! I'm gonna need your help on this one: I just moved into my new apartment and it's just interesting that the numerology behind my apartment has to do with new relationship and nurturing them. My guy and I have been on an interesting journey. I feel that once he moves in we will have the time and space to really learn, grow and explore one another. This will be our first male/male relationship and I know just from my own intuition and readings to back me up that this guy is the one. 50 miles have us at andistance right now. It is interesting when I got the keys to the apartment the Landlord gave me 2 keys... I mean I have 2 doors but most places when I've had two doors it was always one key that opens all the doors. Anyway I took the second key as a sign that my man is moving in eventually... What can I do spiritually to pull him in to move in? I don't have access to personal belongings at this time like hair and nail clippings. Can I do a work with the key perhaps? Maybe dress the key with come to me oil put it in an enevlope with his photo and burn a come to candle on top? Or the key, lodestone, magnetic sand and a photo? Or is there something I can put in front of my doorstep??? Your guidance in appreciated.
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:31 am

Hi BeniSoit,

Congratulations! This is exciting news! I'm happy to hear he is moving in! Yea!
Yes, you can certainly dress the key with come to me oil and use come to me products.
cometoeme
you can also use Stay with me products.
staywithme
attraction

You can also do a honey jar or sweetening spell:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

It is always best to have some of the person's personal things. Once he moves in, get his fingernail clipping, sexual fluids, hair clippings. Those items have a stronger tie to him than a key that he hasn't touched. Although you can begin using the key and working it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html is a great place to read up on love spells.

I'm sure someone else here will have some great ideas to add!

Best to you!
Member of AIRR

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”