Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by aura » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:03 am

Hi BeniSoit,

In addition to Susan's excellent advice, you'll find a number of ideas on how to work to move him in in this existant thread on the subject that I've merged your question into.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

BeniSoit

Unread post by BeniSoit » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Ooh ok perfect! I love coming on here you guys give such amazing advice and encouragement. I will definitely check out the rest of this thread! Thanks again!
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

mac
Newly Registered

Unread post by mac » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:38 am

hi guys, I am new here in terms of membership, but I have always read and appreciated your forum.I have joined your community with hopes of having great advice.I have been with my current boyfriend for over 5 yrs, and we have been engaged for 4, I have changed many things he asked me to change because I enjoy him as a person and I see great things happening between us. however he keeps promising to marry me but won't. he keeps giving me excuses for not setting a date.I am getting frustrated. I have left many times and he promises he will marry me but he jus lies. everytime I am back and comfortable it's the same thing. please help me. please.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 am

Hi mac,

Please begin by reading the long and extensive thread on the subject that your post is in. It will give you some ideas to start from. After that, feel free to ask us how to customize the spell for your specific needs. You may also want to consider getting a reading on the subject to assess what's getting in the way of the proposal. There are many reputable readers at AIRR and Hoodoo psychics that can help you in that regard:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
http://hoodoopsychics.com/
Aura Laforest

hopefulgal14

Unread post by hopefulgal14 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:14 am

We are both divorced. Both pretty much in the same situation relationship wise. A little timid, nervous, but there's excitement and definitely attraction. There's an insane amount of attraction. It's a "Hi, how are you?" and then clothing starts flying. We've been out on a few dates. We're both learning about each other.
There's just a ridiculous amount of sexual tension.

I've done a good bit of praying, staying positive, cleansed myself. I am about as ready as it gets. He is literally everything I have ever wanted in a man a good majority of my life. He is just so sweet to me. Not like I've ever had before. And he says I make him happy.
We have slept together...which was absolutely amazing. I did save some semen on a tissue.

And I do have some supplies on hand but ordering more.

The problem is that he...one day he knows what he wants, the next day he's timid. My gut instinct and dreams have me thinking he really is afraid of caring for someone. He wants to let me in but then he just as quickly pushes away. One day he will tell me everything that's going on and what's wrong and then just as quickly he is clammed up. It's almost like he can't believe someone wants him.

I started a honey jar. I've used pink candles so far. I tried red and within a day he was about as spooked and clammed up as it gets. Should I use white or blue to bring him peace to this? Maybe he would be more accepting?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:08 pm

Good Evening, hopefulgal14
Welcome to the forum!
If you get a chance, please go to the introduction thread so that we can formally meet you!
Something is definitely going on. But, what could it be? I am wondering what his astrological sign is and other factors.
I am also wondering what outside stimuli is making him behave in such extreme manners.
You're doing the right thing with all of your spiritual work. I would just stick to the pink candles. Red is for passion and who knows what is going through his mind?
I would highly suggest Stay with me spells. It's great to do them now while he's with you. www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
You may also want to consider a reading to get more insight into why he is behaving this way. http://readersandrootworkers.org or www.hoodoopsychics.com
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

hopefulgal14

Unread post by hopefulgal14 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:03 am

Thanks!

He is a Scorpio. He is very intense, a bit of a loner, but really honest with his feelings. He sugarcoats nothing.

I will definitely be getting a reading.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello again, Hopefulgal14,
Thanks for the info on his sign. That would explain something about him!
Glad you're getting a reading! Good route to go with all of this ambiguity going on
Wishing you the best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cherry4

Unread post by Cherry4 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:52 pm

hello everyone.

well I wont make this long, at least I hope not. I have been w/ my bf for four yrs. we started living together about 3-4 mos ago. he's pulling away a little and cant fully commit to saying we "officially" live together but he stays EVERY night. he does stay w/ a family member on wkends he has his kids most of the time but comes home after. but it's not like me and kids don't get along. we do very well...wat do I do to get a full commitment and would like to have him open to moving out of town as well. and yes I have thought of the scenario of the kids. there are several very reasonable and doable options there to make sure he spends plenty of time w/ them still. your advise is greatly appreciated. thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Hello, Cherry4,
My suggestion is to try a Stay with me spell. www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Once there's that commitment, you can try other spells to convince him to move. I LOVE the influence skull candle spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.com
Also, try this page for more ideas. They're an array of love spells to chose from but, you do want that commitment. And the love www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

roops
Newly Registered

Unread post by roops » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi ,

I am girl from India.
I am in relationship with a man in US from past 1.5 years.
I met him on matrimonial site in nov 2011 and had been to US on work related issue and happened to meet him in person and we stayed with each other for 2 months and since my project got completed i flew back to india . He promised me he would come back to india and get married to me . He came in june 2012 met my parents but since he said he had very few leaves he flew back to US . I am divorcee and he is also a divorcee . I have a kid from my previous marriage but he doesnt have any kids . His family was like not that happy he marry me coz i have a kid. So maybe he took few more months to convince them .Now everyone seems to be convinced , but he somehow is not coming to india and he says he has applied for my Finace visa but i am not so confident he has really applied , i somehow feel he is buying time and he needs to marry me soon, coz i had options of marrying people who were better than him when we started this relationship but since i loved him soo much i never did anything like that . He talks to me everyday from US , he likes me but not finalizing
i would provide you our birth details can u help me get him to marry me soon and do my visa soon. I am tired waiting from past 1.5 years .my only goal was marriage and since i met him in matrimonial website i thought he would surely marry me but somehow he is trying to buy time and not finalize but he is keeping me as a option too which is very painful. Can anyone here cast spell or do some ritual so he is compelled to marry me and do my visa . He is talking to me everyday through phone . So it shows he is interested in me but fro some reason buying time.

His date of birth :- 19/November/1969 TOB:- 6:30 AM
My date of birth 25/feb/1979 TOB:-10:30 PM

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:45 am

You can use Marriage or Adam and Eve products to move him toward marriage. You could add some Compelling too. However, you do not have to wait for him. You said there were other men who are interested in you. Maybe you should consider one of them.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

deelish85
Newly Registered

Unread post by deelish85 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Hi everyone its my first time posting been reading up for awhile.

I need to know what i should use to get my boyfriend to want to marry me again and to actually want to be in a relationship with me again.
We live together but from last September he met this girl at work and October everything changed. I got a spiritual reading and was told that she tied him. I have been praying and trying and every-time he says lets work it out he changes his mind. He is like a different person around her and its like he hates me and draws to her. He even said He loves me more than her. he keeps lying to me and he tells her things about me and he isnt that type of person.

Sorry for the long story but we were to get married n since she came in the picture that was a struggle. we still live together but he says I have 3 months to find a place he is now in the other room. but i know he is my soulmate please tell me what to do to get Him back from under her spell and so we can get married by next month please thank you

roops
Newly Registered

Unread post by roops » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:45 am

Can anyone here cast spell for me , I can do everything as guided by you all.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:19 am

You can contact a member of AIRR:

www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:15 pm

In one of the other posts there was some discussion on how to break someone's resistance for some flat out domination work. While the spell is great it isn't ideal for reluctant lovers. Instead here are a couple tricks using Lucky Mojo products that can be used to help overcome the resistance and reluctance of potential lovers.

If your your love target is resisting your work you can try this:

1) Red Candle with Cubebs

Make a name paper of your target and fold a John the Conqueor in the paper. Place this under an overturned cup.

Take a jumbo red candle or a 6 inch and carve it with their name, along with the command "unable to resist me." Dress this with Follow Me Boy/Girl then take Cubeb Berries and push them into the wax of the candle. You might need to use a nail to make small holes then stick the Cubeb Berries in them. Stud the candle with Cubeb Berries, then dust it with some Dill Seeds. Set this on the overturned cup and burn it down while praying for them to be unable to resist you any longer.

2) Red or Pink Adam and Eve Candles plus a Black Candle

Another neat trick involves a moving candle spell. Take one each pink or red Adam and Eve candles. Carve them and load them. Dress them with Follow Me Boy/Girl, Love Me, and Compelling oil. Place a John the Conqueror root in front of the Adam candle and a Queen Elizabeth root in front of the Eve candle. Dress the John the Conqueror and the Queen Elizabeth and the two candles with your sexual fluids. Have the candles facing one another. Sprinkle Calamus, Rose petals, Juniper Berries, Damiana, and Catnip in a ring around the candles. Place this set up on your altar close to you.

Behind this set up place an undressed 6 inch black candle. Carve "So and so's resistance" an the black candle.

Behind your altar place a bucket of dirt gathered from a crossroads or water from a river.

Light all your candles and pray that as the black candle is moved away that your target's resistance becomes less and less.

Over 7 days move the black candle further and further back on your altar until you can push it off the back edge and into the bucket of dirt or water. Toss the remains of the black candle in a crossroads or a river, as appropriate, and bury the love candles at your front door to attract your lover. Gather the herbs and roots from the altar and put them in a mojo bag and feed weekly with a love oil.

Greetings ConjureMan Ali

Can I use sea water in lieu of water from a River ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Hello, Deelish85,
I am so sorry that this happened.
I have moved you r post to the appropriate subforum with 16 pages of advice and great spell work to get him to want to commit to you.
You may also want to try some spells on yourself to make yourself more attractive to him: Look me Over; bewitching (my favorite), come to me, and the sorts.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome/html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
And here is a page on love spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
You might also want to consider freezing her and/or putting her in a vinegar jar to sour their relationship http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Take care
deelish85 wrote:Hi everyone its my first time posting been reading up for awhile.

I need to know what i should use to get my boyfriend to want to marry me again and to actually want to be in a relationship with me again.
We live together but from last September he met this girl at work and October everything changed. I got a spiritual reading and was told that she tied him. I have been praying and trying and every-time he says lets work it out he changes his mind. He is like a different person around her and its like he hates me and draws to her. He even said He loves me more than her. he keeps lying to me and he tells her things about me and he isnt that type of person.

Sorry for the long story but we were to get married n since she came in the picture that was a struggle. we still live together but he says I have 3 months to find a place he is now in the other room. but i know he is my soulmate please tell me what to do to get Him back from under her spell and so we can get married by next month please thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

supernova88

Unread post by supernova88 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:33 am

Hello!!!

So, I've done the resistance remover with the cubeb and red candle a few times. Let me tell you all, IT WORKS!!! And my guy can be resistant at times, so I have to make sure that I do this a few times so that he can be receptive to my honey jar and anything else. I've had readings and found out that he is the one for me, but he can just be a bit stubborn. But when I do this resistance remover, its like some of his walls come tumbling down. Thank you CM!!! You gave me hope with this one :). In order to remove any obstacles that might be in the way, could I burn a black candle on him with uncrossing oil? What kind of herbs could I use? Could have this going in the background while I'm doing my other stuff?

~SuperNova~

conjure moon

Unread post by conjure moon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:55 pm

Hey everyone

So I tried conjureman Ali's first spell to break my targets resistance, I have not spoken to my target for 3 months now and my target has the tendency to crack and agrees to see me but then changes his mind. This is the 3rd day of my spell and one of my targets good friends who I have only met twice messages me, as far as I was concerned I never gave him my phone number so I did not know who it was at first. But he was trying to come onto me and when I spoke about my target he said that he contacted me to tell me that it was best for me and my target to stay away from eachother. I thought that the fact that my target talked about me to his friend showed that he is weakening? Any suggestions?

Conjureangel

Unread post by Conjureangel » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:30 pm

Hi Conjure moon

I'm not an expert but maybe his friend wants you to stay away from your target so that he has a better chance? He sounds like an unsavoury character, isn't that breaking man code?! Anyway signs are personal but it may well be a sign for your work as the timing is pretty much on point! Good luck!

conjure moon

Unread post by conjure moon » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:50 am

Hi Conjureangel

Thank you for your advice, have you performed this spell before? What were your experiences? Has anyone else any experiences that the could share from performing this spell too?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Hello, conjure moon ,
Have you considered a reading to find out what is actually happening?
It sounds like the guy who text you may be an obstacle or may be lying. You might want to banish him from the picture: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Nevertheless, if it were me, I would like to know EXACTLY what is going on. And if you have a chance of getting your desired results, have any obstacles, etc.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

conjure moon wrote:Hey everyone

So I tried conjureman Ali's first spell to break my targets resistance, I have not spoken to my target for 3 months now and my target has the tendency to crack and agrees to see me but then changes his mind. This is the 3rd day of my spell and one of my targets good friends who I have only met twice messages me, as far as I was concerned I never gave him my phone number so I did not know who it was at first. But he was trying to come onto me and when I spoke about my target he said that he contacted me to tell me that it was best for me and my target to stay away from eachother. I thought that the fact that my target talked about me to his friend showed that he is weakening? Any suggestions?
HRCC Graduate #1631

conjure moon

Unread post by conjure moon » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:12 am

Hi Miss Aida

Thanks for your advice, I definitely feel that this other guy is an obstacle and I will banish him! Also I would really like a reading I am just waiting for pay day as I am pretty broke at the moment :( as soon as I get my salary I will book a reading, until then I find comfort in reading other peoples experiences and hearing other peoples opinions :)

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:18 pm

Sorry I'm also new. My situation seems to go back and forth so much I don't know what to believe anymore. I was with this man for 5 months. We broke up 6 months ago.I have a bubbly personality and he has trust issues. He never called me his girlfriend but he introduced me to his family, his friends, his coworkers, and his son. 3 months into the relationship I felt like he would never commit and an ex of mine from 3 years ago message me asking to hook up. I was tempted to leave him for this guy but ultimately said hell no, a month later my ex found the message. he said he couldn't trust me and he broke up with me. The next day we got back together and he said he would try to get past it. And we were together for a month after that. Then again when I asked for him to call me his girlfriend after 5 months of being together he said he couldn't trust me and he wasn't going to be with me anymore. For the first 3 days I begged for him back, it was pathetic. Then 2 weeks after we broke up a personal item of his went missing and he thinks I took it, which I didn't. For two months after the breakup we were still hooking up and then I left him alone for a month. During that month he sent me a message once a week finally when I asked to see him for a drink he said he couldn't because he was seeing somebody. I got angry we had a fight and he told me to never talk to him again. I apologized to him almost everyday for a month and then he answered my phone calls and said that if I called him again he would call the police. 3 days after I stopped calling him he called me ask me to come over. We agreed to be friends and we were talking for a week and I couldn't hold my emotions in so I asked him to stop seeing her and come back to me. He said No and told me never to talk to him again. A week later I sent him a message saying that he was right and that I wish we could be friends but its not my choice anymore. He sent me a text message saying happy birthday and asked me if I wanted anything for my birthday. For the past month we've been talking like friends just friends I haven't said anything to him about wanting him back and I don't even mention his girlfriend. So then 4 days ago he asked me to come over which I did and we talked again. He said I was a distraction and he has to break up with his new girlfriend now which he did. He didn't blame me but said that he couldn't play around anymore and that he was still attracted to me. so again we just went back to texting and 2 days ago he said that we didn't need to talk on a daily basis and that he knew what I was trying to do. Then I sent him a message asking if we were still friends and he said yes. So I texted him and he told me that he was with his ex his baby mama and that he was going to try and make a family for his son. I don't believe this because I think he just said it to get me to leave him alone again. He is a little superficial and his baby momma gained a lot of weight. I have been to two readers and they both have said that he likes me, but he is emotionally immature and he is fighting his feelings. when I did a honey jar spell he called me 3 days later. I'm asking if anybody out there can suggest a spell something to help my situation because although my goal is to get him back I know that my first obstacle would be to break down his wall. Right now he told me never to talk to him again this is the 4th time. honestly I don't know what to do. I do want him back. But I don't know how effective my work will be because I'm emotional. My faith and my hope are really wavery right now.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:09 am

kyuss27, there is so much that I want to say here, but I am going to keep it as simple as possible. Right off the bat, I think that you need to do some healing work. Not for the relationship, but for each of you as individuals. He is wounded and so are you (http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html).

Then you can look at some Reconciliation work to bring you back together. This can be done in tandem with your honey jar (which sounds like it was working for you). http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

If you are feeling too emotional or like you can't do the work on your own you might consider working with a rootworker, like someone from AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics. (http://www.rootworker.com or http://www.hoodoopsychics.com)

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

kyuss27

Unread post by kyuss27 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:25 am

Thank you. I would love to work with someone but maybe I should heal first. I'm not a positive person or patient. It's really hard for me to keep faith since I'm always in doubt. But thank you for replying

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:41 am

kyuss27, I totally understand and being impatient or not trusting/having faith in the work that you are doing is a sure fire way to NOT get what you want. Trust and patience are some of the key ingredients in rootwork. Clarity and healing will help you see the truth about this situation and what it is that you really want.

Best of luck and hang in there, no matter what, it will get better.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:40 pm

Hello Roops

I would second the advice and get a reading first before you proceed with any spell work. Long distance can be very tricky. If he has filed for a fiance visa you can check by requesting the file number and then verifying with the embassy.

Best of luck to you

Amandabrooks75
Newly Registered

Unread post by Amandabrooks75 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:02 pm

I'm new to the site, yet so grateful I found it! My love and I live together, sharing everything together. However, he has yet to propose marriage. He has taunted me with it, showing rings he's picked out, talks about it and our future together constantly. He's called Jewelers and whatnot yet he's not purchased a ring nor dropped to a knee. His fear I feel is holding him back. It controls him! He's admitted to almost doing it four times since Nov. of last year. He puts it in my face a lot and it's driving me crazy and making me depressed. I need help! He also wants us to have a baby and we've been trying for a long time with no results. We need help with that as well!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello, Amandabrooks75 ,
Sounds like he's got a full blown case of: "Cold Feet"
Have you considered couples counseling? Maybe talk out his fears.
And, an the Hoodoo side, sounds like he needs some courage spells: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Wishing you the very best and hoping that you marry soon!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:09 am

Try Marriage supplies, and you could add Compelling too. Other products for long-term relationships and marriage are Chuparrosa and Dixie Love.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

maliceinhell
Newly Registered

Unread post by maliceinhell » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:11 am

I am trying to convince my girlfriend, who is currently living in an abusive situation, to move out of her house and move in with me. She will not listen to reason. I have begged, pleaded, and cried while trying to get her to move in. Would I use a skull candle for this? What color? Which oil would I use, if any? Any help is greatly appreciated. The situation is becoming quite urgent.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:57 pm

maliceinhell, influence spiritual supplies are used to "influence the thoughts or actions of others" Read about it here (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:18 pm

I can vouch for the Influence oils from LM. I have had great success with them.

As for whether a skull candle would be appropriate, I would say yes and a white one would be the right color. You can see all of the different Influence skull candle recommendations here: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Hello! I have a few questions that I didn't see addressed in the thread so I thought I'd run it by here.

1. I have my love's t-shirt and a pair of underwear that I've been cutting up into small pieces to use in various spells. The problem is they're black and grey, respectively, which isn't appropriate colors for a love spell. Should I sew a red heart onto the doll's heart? Will that be enough to associate "red" and "love" with it?

2. Is it better to use a photograph for the face, or should I sew one?

3. I have LM oils, but no incense powders and can't afford to buy them or the Doll Baby kit in time to make it and work it as soon as I want to (i.e. during the Venus hour tomorrow, or first thing Friday morning). If I anoint rose petals with all my LM love related oils and Come to Me and Follow Me oils, and then stuff them in the doll baby, will that work?

4. I don't have any cotton stuffing lol. Should I use some of my personal effects, perhaps, like old underwear? Or should I try to make the doll baby kind of small and then use his shirt (it's oversized so there's plenty of material)?

Thank you all!

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:47 pm

I also have a pre-made blank plain cotton cloth doll with long arms and legs just like him, so I could fashion a small t-shirt and underwear out of his actual t-shirt and underwear, would that also work? Or is it better to make the doll from scratch?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, serafin ,
It sounds like your spells are starting to manifest. Slowly but surely. They sometimes work this way.
My suggestion to you is to give it a little more time before giving up. Especially now that he's conversing with you.
Take care.
serafin wrote:hi..wednesday..i saw him online and to break the ice i ve said hello..i did..
he answeared me..saying hi..and howi am.i said im very well..and he said to me that he ve been arested in a club for fighting..and he have court on thursday..he asked me to look after my self and after ..ok i ll talk to u other time!
I still work my doll..but nothing happening..i was thinking if i break the ice and say hello it might make him say..i ll call u or..i dont know anything..
I miss him..but as i gived my worka dead line i ll stop working the doll on sunday..will be last day.Not sure what i wanna do with the love honey jar and his doll..i ll migh put the doll in a black box..but not sure about the honey jar.any advice will help.
thank you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
You are definitely on the right track! CONGRATS!!! Very proud of you!
The answer is YES to all of your questions. The last question: it is ingenious to make the doll from his underwear! Good creative thinking!
Take care
ravenmaven wrote:I also have a pre-made blank plain cotton cloth doll with long arms and legs just like him, so I could fashion a small t-shirt and underwear out of his actual t-shirt and underwear, would that also work? Or is it better to make the doll from scratch?
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Thanks for your encouragement, Miss Aida! I'm definitely feeling even better about the work I did on my love's doll baby, though I didn't do quite what I said because I was just really ready to go and ended up making it a few days ago, before I saw your sage advice, d'oh! I need to learn to be more patient. :P

That being said, I'm fairly happy with my work! I decided to go with re-stuffing the pre-made muslin doll, because I tried to make a simple doll with the underwear and messed up twice lol. I'm good at mending clothes but not very good at making plushies! However, I still have enough material that if it's okay to make two doll babies I could, though I don't know if it's less effective that way? If it's okay to make two I'll make a super small, simple one of him that I can carry in my purse at all times, and then keep the larger muslin one in my underwear drawer until the photos I've ordered to make its "house" arrive. I'm going to line the inside of a shoebox-sized box with photos of me and the two of us together sharing happy moments and store it inside there.

Here is what I DID do!
- sewed a photo of him onto its face - it lines up so perfectly that the shoulders match the doll's shoulders, I didn't even mean to but it looks great! on the back of the photo I wrote the petition that every time he looks into a mirror or sees his reflection he'll think of me, and in the doll's head I stuffed a photo of me with a petition on the back, and in the doll's heart I stuffed another photo of him and me together in a happy, intimate moment, with a petition on the back, and wrapped it around two matched lodestones I got as a present with magnetic sand and cinnamon powder. I anointed both those petition photos with the LM oils by five spotting them.
- I stuffed the doll with a cinnamon stick for the spine that I anointed with the 7 LM love-related oils I have, a bay leaf, rose petals, powdered cinnamon, catnip, star anise, cloves, cumin, coriander seeds, rosemary from my garden, lavendar, and lemongrass leaves. I looked up all the herbs on the Lucky Mojo site to see what kinds of intent they correspond to!
- I carved the doll a penis out of fresh ginger, anointed it with the seven oils and fluids from my sexual arousal while I thought of him, rolled it in powdered cinnamon, wrapped it in two large pink rose petals, and tied it with spare red thread from sewing the doll. I'll probably have to replace it once a week or so since the ingredients are fresh but that's okay!
- I made the doll underwear from his underwear LOL! I managed to do it so the elastic band even matches and it fits the doll right and tight, so I tuck the penis in there and it looks and feels great.
- I anointed every stitch of thread I used on the doll with the LM love oils.
- Until I build the house I keep it wrapped in the pair of really nice, elegant panties I wore the last time he and I made love and a red cloth bandana around all that.
- I got holy water from a nearby church that was blessed that morning and made, baptized, and activated the doll this past Friday. I sewed the photo on its face today and just baptized it again.

I've been kissing it and whispering to it, holding its hand, propping it up in between the picture box and honey jar I'm working every time I burn candles on either, telling him that he doesn't just love me but he's passionately, devotedly, faithfully, and joyfully IN love with me and he knows it and just has to say it and name it so we can start building our lives together with each other at the center. I wish I'd thought to add the photo from the get-go, because it really helps me focus my work - when I look at his face I can feel the love we share welling up inside and really pouring into the doll.

You guys are the best, and Miss Aida, I feel so encouraged and empowered by the positive things you say about my creative instincts! I'm still pretty new to hoodoo and witch working, but sometimes I just feel an instinct to try something and it's really nice to know that someone as expert as the rootworkers at LM think the ideas I have are good ones haha!

I'll keep you guys updated as things develop.

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Oh shoot, I just realized I made a mistake with one of the herbs - I mixed up what I thought was coriander seed with cardamom seed. Will that mess me up? They're both for sexual attraction, but with coriander it's with a known lover and with cardamom it seems more effective for a new lover. Is that still okay? Should I add coriander to the doll's underwear or the ginger I use for his penis?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
Just add the coriander.
And thank you for your kind words.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:21 pm

I did so! I rolled the new penis in my custom love herb mixture with LM oils - I think tomorrow I'm going to buy some more fresh ginger and dry it in the sunlight of my work room, so I don't need to constantly refresh and replace it lol. But I put in extra coriander in the mixture when I dressed it!

Last night I slept with the doll in my pillowcase, so it rested under my head. I dreamt a little about him, and this morning when he texted me (he texts me good morning and goodnight every day) he said, "Good morning, love," which isn't something he says very often in text. (He's very affectionate and demonstrative when we talk on the phone or in video chat or in person, but sometimes he feels self-conscious over texting.) That felt really good. I can't help but feel like the doll helped. Does sleeping with it in your pillowcase work better than storing it in an underwear drawer?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:54 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
Wonderful!
Yes, sleeping with it is more personal.
But, when you're not around, store it in your underwear drawer.
Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri May 02, 2014 7:13 pm

Hello, all!

I'm going to be remaking my love doll baby once I receive more LM love herbs, and I'd like it to coincide with the full moon (the 14th). My question is: in your experience, do you think it's better to wait until a Friday, since that's a good day for love work, even though the moon will have started to wane? Or should I make the doll on Wednesday?

I have ideas of how to pray in each case. If I make it Friday I'll ask to banish and decrease barriers to our love and communication and connection, to reflect the waning moon; but if I make it on Wednesday I'll ask to exponentially increase our loving, needful communication.

How would you proceed, given the choice between the day of the full moon (but not a Friday) or two days after?

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Fri May 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Well I would have thought Wednesday was a great day anyway because it's the day of communication and you need communication in love.

Hmmm looking forward to this answer.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Hello, ravenmaven,
Every practitioner is different. Some use the moon phases, others don't.
I personally use moon phases.
If this were me, I would wait until the first Friday of the waxing moon. Venus rules Fridays and she is the Goddess of love.
But, this is just what I would do
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Fri May 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Thank you, Shantilly Lace and Miss Aida. Too bad the next first Friday in a waxing phase is all the way at the end of May! I'll mull over whether it's better to wait until then or start sooner. It's very tempting to go for it on Wednesday the 14th to try to work under the power of that big ripe full moon, but I've also been adhering to Friday being Venus' purview and the first one coming up in a waxing period is only two days after the next new moon, which I understand is pretty powerful, too. Any other opinions? I have a little time (all my supplies aren't even here yet) so I feel comfortable weighing more thoughts before I decide.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 03, 2014 6:16 am

The main thing is to work when needed ravenmaven; wait if it can wait - but work if it's necessary. Consider working with the clock hands rather than the moon phases as discussed in the forum thread here: spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... fcd0b869d3
Aura Laforest

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Mon May 05, 2014 1:22 am

Oh, I hadn't considered clock hands! That's fascinating, I'll have to read up on that.

Right now one obstacle I'm running in to is that for all my work - breakup and love work both - I find my focus is best any time at night, after it's dark. Something about working only by candlelight so the spell is all I can see, and there aren't as many neighbors outside talking and distracting me. But I live with a friend and I know it comes off as odd that I hole up in my work room "randomly" (except for Tuesdays and Fridays, when I work multiple hours, I try to stick to daily work during appropriate planetary hours, but not for too long so it doesn't interfere with homework) and it's a change from our routine where he and I just hang out together in the evening.

Newby29

Unread post by Newby29 » Tue May 06, 2014 1:51 pm

I have been seeing this guy for three months basically just to have sex but I started to really like him. He said he didn't want a relationship because he was moving soon. Well I had a Stay with me candle set on alter at MISC and it burned clear. I burned it in February his soccer contract fell through and he didn't move! Yay! Things between he and I still have not been going anywhere he won't even say he likes me when I say it to him he always says "you're sweet". So I had a follow me boy and love me candle set on alter. Both candle reports were excellent. I started dreaming about him a lot and seeing his name or something related to soccer everywhere!!! Well it's May now the candles were burned in early March and he is more distant than ever now! :(........we don't even talk. Did my work fail? Love work never comes through for me seems like the Gods want me to be alone forever

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Hello, ravenmaven ,
If it feels right, then go with your feelings
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Wed May 07, 2014 1:33 am

Thank you, Miss Aida! I'm gearing up to make and baptize my Love Doll Baby 2.0 on the upcoming full moon, and I'll post my notes here to make sure everything looks good to your (and others'!) expert eyes!

Blessings!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 09, 2014 8:15 pm

Hello, Newby29,
Please don't say negative things about yourself. Negativity brings in more negativity. Easier said than done, but you MUST think positive!!!
Sounds like you need a reading to see why he's behaving like this. Then, either et some magical coaching for spell work and/or have the root worker perform spells.
You can find them here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com
It just seems suspicious that the spells were working and then they stopped. That's why I a strongly recommending a reading on this
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

SARAH123

Unread post by SARAH123 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:59 am

Hi i need my bf to propose to me are there any good spells i can use. Has anyone done one before??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:00 pm

Hello, SARAH123,
Here you go: www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html
Thanks to Miss cat!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lelu2012
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lelu2012 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:01 am

Hello. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jess, I'm 34 years old and I've been in a sort of relationship with the man of my dreams for the past 2.5 years, however I have been in love with him for over 10. The only problem with this relationship is that works a ton and uses that an excuse to why I barely see him. I would like to find a simple spell that will really work so that he will either make a commitment to us (moving in together or getting engaged) or work less so we can see each other more often. Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, Lelu2012,
I understand what you want but really would hate to interfere on this person's ability to make money (especially in this economy).
Here is an array of spells for your first query. Some are VERY easy: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
HRCC Graduate #1631

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi guys

I have read through the forum already and have a general idea on how to go about making a baby doll but there are a few things that I am still unsure about please assist me. My first problem is that the person who brought my products through had to package some of the things creatively to bring them to za so I don't have the original packaging firstly and secondary they have been handled by someone before I used them. The come to me and fire of love powders were in make up packages - like blush and eye shadow. The oils were confiscated at customs but I have a bit of attraction oil that spilt into a medicine container. Sorry for much information in case it's useful

I have a hand towel with his dry sperm but it's relatively large I would think. I also have a piece of toilet paper with some sperm a nail and a few hairs from a razor. I have his photo and writing. I also have a pair of underwear but here I have two problems. 1) it was washed and 2) it's black

I want to use a teddy bear to make the doll. I saw a teddy bear that I think I'd like to use. I know pink or red for love. But it's for a male and I'm so drawn to a little blue bear that I could think of as him. Can I buy that or rather just convince myself to consider the pink one as him.

I have these ingredients: War water. Four thieves vinegar. Sulphur. Florida water. Dragons blood ink.

I have these spices : Cloves, cardamon, cinnamon powder, star aniseed.

Can I stuff teddy with black washed underwear
I don't know where to start although I've read the forum
I have pink candles also
Please help me

I have a honey jar already which seems to be working so good. Except for one occasion this morning when a glass candle holder broke but I'll post that in the appropriate forum and it really was a poor quality holder and I was being fancy putting the powders on the candle fire of love and come to me. I read now that they ignite so poor careless Ness.
I'm only getting a reading from airr in 5 weeks but in the meantime I got a local reading saying things r working and I see good positive signs to. That's all thanks to this forum that taught me from the start.
Guide me please. May u all be blessed with the best

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:00 pm

The underwear isn't a good link because it's been washed, unfortunately, but the other effects you have sound great! Sperm is the strongest link you can have for love work. I believe you can cut up the towel to use pieces, rather than the whole thing.

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Best light or lights to have set for a man who's a workaholic & a tad commitment phobic? I have a LM Love Me vigil candle going at home currently. Been reading a lot about Dixie Love on here but not sure if that's right for me. We've been dating for over 6 months roughly now & things are great except we haven't made that step to the official 'title' of Girlfriend & Boyfriend. He's 'married' to his career you could say & I sense he's on the fence about any long term commitment. To be clear, I'm not at this point looking for a marriage proposal (so don't think the marriage candle would be appropriate yet) Just would like to make things more exclusive and move beyond the casual dating thing....I'd like to be able to finally intoroduce him to fam & friends as. Boyfriend..officially. We care about each other deeply but he's just so focused on his career. Not looking to do a spell, I'm going to have a light set for me. Any suggestions?? Dixie Love? Maybe Road Opener?
Thank you in advance for any help.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”