Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:12 pm

Carpediemsunlover,

I admire your patience and kindness

take care

Carpediemsunlover
Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by Carpediemsunlover » Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:53 pm

Hi again!
One final question regarding the skull candle: I'm planning on talking to it and really trying to make it come to "life" as it were. I was going to anoint it with the Crucible of Courage as well as Clarity oil and maybe some Love Me oil for good measure. What herbs can I add to the mix and should I roll the skull in it all? I've always had problems with the petition papers I write. I was going with something like, "I pray you release your fears and allow my love to enter your heart so we can move forward together in love." Does that sound good? I've been reading about drilling holes and carving things into the candle. What do you think about that? What about the pictures in the eyeballs? I've never done work with a skull candle before and really want to get it right. Also, should I keep a candle burning one right after another until I see movement?

Thanks a lot.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:21 pm

Hello, Carpediemsunlover ,

For appropriate herbs, here's quick guide: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

You are talking to the candle as if it is a person. You make commands (not: "I pray"). Instead you would say:

"release your fears and allow the love of _____ (<---your name) to enter your heart so that you and she can move forward together in love."

Now, you said: "I've been reading about drilling holes and carving things into the candle. What do you think about that What about the pictures in the eyeballs??"

Well, I do it all the time.

I would definitely try a run of skull candles if I were a beginner such as yourself. And, I suggest having MISC light "back-up" candles for you while you are doing this work.

Skull candles are my passion!

Wishing you lots of success

Take care

Carpediemsunlover

Unread post by Carpediemsunlover » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Thanks again, Miss Aida!

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:17 am

Hi :D

Mrs Athena gave me the advice to do a reconcilation spell well i got someone else to do it for me cause i feel my energy is 100% atm and i didnt want to mess anything up cause i like to put my 100% into my work

Anyways my i guess "ex bf" its weird saying that since we live together, still talk to each other and still is intimate. but he feels due to rotc and school he is to busy to commit and i feel like just because hes busy i will still be there even if i cnt see him alot. i want him to change his mind about the whole thing and want to be in a relationship again. is there something i can do to help him want to commit and not think he gonna be just dragging me along.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:38 am

Hello, ineika1 ,

We don't like to interfere with rootworkers while they are performing spells (if this is an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic).

BUT, talk to your rootworker and ask if YOU can perform the influence skull candle spell: Here is the link with the instructions:

ww.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Also, it sounds like he is under a TREMENDOUS amount of stress. You might want to consider putting a little tranquility products around the house:

www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

I hope this will help.

Wishing you the very best

Take care

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:57 pm

Thank you Miss. Aida :)

the spell has already been casted so your not interfering but thank you for your concern and yes he has been stressed :/ i will definitely consider the tranquil products around the house :)

but what ways can i put it like should i put tranquil powder in the bed and his shoes or would i need to burn incense?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Hello, ineika1 ,

You can do all 3 things!

And you know what else Is great? www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Take care

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:06 pm

I am going to do Conjureman Ali's spell to remove resistance in my ex, I carved my ex's name and the petition "Unable to resist (my name)" on the candle. I had to melt holes into the candle since the wax is too hard to push the cubeb berries in manually. After I studded the candle all over with the berries, they're still not deep enough so I used a hairdryer to soften the surface and pushed them all the way in. Which blurred out the words I carved on the candle and I had to recarve. Also the candle cracked into two pieces but still held together by the wick. Is this candle still ok to use or should I redo with another one?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:13 pm

Hi Innocence,

No, I'm sorry you will have to start all over again.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:18 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena, should I stud the cubeb berries first and carve the words afterwards then?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:39 pm

Hello, Innocence,

YES

Take care

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:41 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida, I decided to use a red skull candle instead, it looks really cool when studded with the berries, and the spell should work even better straight to the head right?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Hi Innocence,

There is no telling whether the spell will work better with a different candle, but it won't hurt. I like the visual image of this.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:47 pm

I am very impressed by the remove resistance spell, I put the skull candle inside a candle jar to avoid the cubeb berries flying around. Turned out they didn't pop or fly, but the skull melted down fast in an hour or two and turned into a normal looking jar candle that I can even burn in plain view of others. I had movement that same night, my ex was communicative and also caved in to intimacy (he's been holding out for a week). I continued burning the candle the next day, and when my ex came home he was communicative and affectionate and bought me dinner.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:30 pm

First-Wow Innocence, your post definitely just affirmed going full steam ahead using this spell. I cross my fingers mine goes as smoothly as yours!

Second- I'm doing the cubeb spell and also have plans to then do a major Blockbuster. Am I correct in thinking I should do the resistance spell first and foremost to clear the way for the Blockbuster? It seems to me it would make that one more effective if any resistance is knocked out before I delve deeper to hit the heart of the problems.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:41 pm

[quote="InnocenceI put the skull candle inside a candle jar to avoid the cubeb berries flying around. Turned out they didn't pop or fly, but the skull melted down fast in an hour or two and turned into a normal looking jar candle that I can even burn in plain view of others.[/quote]

What a bonus! I am impressed -- in the future, I might even do something like this on purpose. <mental wheels turning>

Miss Michaele

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:45 pm

Hello, phouka,

Yes, do the blockbuster first to clear away resistance: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Take care!

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Just waiting on the package to arrive! And I actually was referring to Ali's cubeb spell as the first step-or should Blockbuster trump that?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Hello, phouka,

Yes, I know.

Blockbuster first !! LOL !

Then, do your other spell work.

Get what I mean? Blockbuster tears the obstacles down. Then, you can move right in with your other spells. The others don't "Trump" blockbuster.

phouka

Unread post by phouka » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Miss Aida,

Got it!

AliceWonders

Re: His Family is Trying to Postpone Our Wedding

Unread post by AliceWonders » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:21 pm

Hello,

My fiance and I have been dating since 2012 and lived together with my child who calls him Dad (her bio dad is MIA) since June 2014. His father and my father were friends and that's how we met in 2011. I have had a tough year. I was laid off. I went back to school and early in the I suffered from some depression for which I dealt with professionally like any responsible adult. He was been amazing through it and loving and supportive. He has my back, always. My daughter calls his parents Nana and Papa.

About a month ago I had a small tumor removed a week after I lost a member of my immediate family. His mother waited and took me to her house from the hospital so that he would not miss a day of work. One of his sisters-in-law, who by now I consider a sister came, and I complained to her about whatever he had done wrong for the past year, apparently. I was just out of the hospital on IV painkillers (I never even drink) and having been on anesthesia. He didn't come to my parents for the funeral because it turns out he is afraid of open caskets, but he didn't tell me until later. I was drugged on who knows what and anesthesia. I was not myself

Three days later we are back at his parents house, and both sisters-in-law were talking to me about the upcoming bridal shower and flowers and how they were going to help me address invitations, etc. I said I wanted to make sure the biopsy came back clear, (because I am paranoid and have had a hell of a week) and then left. Apparently after I left they took it upon themselves to tell his parents that he and I were having major problems. The next day his father calls him at work. His mother (who has always considered me the favorite of the three girls) was crying hysterically the night before. They no longer support the wedding. They think we should break up. It is not good for my daughter.

My fiance calls me in tears. He doesn't know what I said. I don't know what I said because I was out of it and I wax dramatic. He is in shock. And now basically our wedding is called off 3 months before when my father has paid for over 50% of the whole thing (his parents aren't paying for any of it) and most of the guests are his family because his parents gave us this crazy long list. (He has a big family). All of the deposits are non-refundable. My grandmother is 94 and just lost her husband. My wedding ring is the ring she wore on her wedding day and it was given to me by my grandfather as a surprise when we got engaged. I am divorced and his blessing of this marriage is a BIG DEAL to me. I can't believe this. Yesterday was Thanksgiving and my parents and my grandmother came to his parents house as we had planned before they cancelled our wedding and it was so awkward for me. Everyone made small talk and my grams said she felt like a skunk at a garden party. My fiance says he can't get married if his family is against it and I find it hard not to hate them now. After all this time and seeing them on a daily basis (we used to live with the brothers and sisters in law and the parents are down the street) I feel more betrayed than when my ex-husband cheated on me.

What can I do?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Hi AliceWonders,

I am so sorry you are going through these problems before your wedding.

Have you sat your fiance and his parents down for a conversation about this?

You should put your impending in-laws into a honey or sugar jar to keep them sweet and affectionate towards you.

I would also work a Reconciliation spell kit on your fiance, to get him over the hurdle of this set-back.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

You can also work with Stop Gossip products on the sisters who seem to be the instigators in starting this mess.

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

This should help lay a foundation for continued conversation and clearing the air. I hope this helps.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

AliceWonders

Unread post by AliceWonders » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:09 am

Thanks. My fiance and I are good. I mean, he is embarrassed and not going to go 'against his family' but he is very sweet to me. I had some reconciliation vigil lights burned at the Missionary Independent Church for us and things have settled down for the two of us.

I will start a sweet jar on the in-laws. I am about to place an order through the LM store for some other things I needed on hand, so any suggestions for this matter would be great. I will do stop gossip for the sisters and a sweet jar for the in-laws. I just hope with 3 months to go it is not to late to get things back in motion.

I will start another run of vigil lights at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church as I wait for my order. I have been feeding him menstrual blood and I have found that to be more than enough to get him back. :) Just a swish in his nighttime tea and he went from stubborn, angry, resentful and doubtful - "I have to agree with my family, you may be a mistake' to waking me up a few hours later professing his undying love and telling me he loves me more than anyone and he will never leave. I have since made a point to have it on hand and feed it to him daily, since it had such a profound effect. I wish I had thought of that earlier! He is the most stubborn man I have EVER met, and also the most sensitive to this. I really was afraid we were going to break up, but honestly since his new nighttime tea he has been sweeter to me than in the early days of courtship, lol. Now to get the family back on board.

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:10 am

So my long time boyfriend broke up with me.... i just let it go and tried doing a picture jar spell and a honey jar spell and he started talking to me again. But not a lot and far between times. Then we met and we're intimate. But he said he was scared of getting to close to me and I told him to take all the time he needs ill wait.

He was sure to tell me not to see anyone else while waiting.

Ok I want to fast track him taking all the time he needs.... see he was in a 20 year relationship beforw me and got badly hurt. Now even when we were dating he was cautious.

I want this to get a move on.... i want him to commit.... and give me a ring at the very least. What can I use or do?

I might see him this weekend.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:26 am

Hello, AliceWonders,

Please read this page that Miss cat wrote. It has many spells for you to choose from:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:32 am

Hello, cappygirl11 ,

I am so sorry that he broke up with you but happy that your spells are starting to work.

If this is a matter of him having been hurt (and now he's afraid), you might want to perform healing spells. The follow that up with an influence skull candle spell (and add crucible of courage products to it also).

The influence page does have the skull candle spell on it:

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Later, you mat want to consider performing the Come to Me Spell Kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Also, continue the spells that you are performing right now

take care

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:05 am

So, I'm doing Conjureman Ali's cubeb berry spell to stop the resistance of my target.

Even though this is using a red candle and focused on a love interest, I don't think I should bury the remains in my yard. Because, I'm not trying to draw anything to me. In fact, I'm trying to get his resistance to go away.

So, disposal at a crossroads or even burying it in a graveyard would be the best choice, right?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Hello, itgirl92 ,

I am not familiar with this spell.

Can you give me the URL? That way, I can look at it and see what it is and what it's for. Then, I can better answer you

Sorry

itgirl92

Unread post by itgirl92 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:49 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lov ... pells.html

It's the last heading on the page "to overcome resistance of a lover". I'm doing ng the first spell listed with cubeb berries and the red candle.

Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Thanks, itgirl92 ,

No, you would still bury it in your yard.

I know what you are saying (I understand), but it fosters and nourishes your other spells.

So, it would be the same type of deployment

Thanks for giving us the link

Take care

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:14 pm

I'm not quite sure what my question is.

Firstly I would like to thank luckymojo and everyone here for answering my annoying questions.

My boyfriend of 5 years broken up with me over a stupid crazy reason. He just got jealous.... With everyone's help and the help of all the spells I am doing. He contacted me. He wanted to see me.... We got intimate again..... first he wanted to take it slow.... The next time I saw him.. He was referring to me as the girl he was marrying and joking about us getting married :D

But he is still in the taking thing slow phase... For example if I ask if he wants to talk he calls if I text he replies.... but he rarely take initiative..... like he is going on a business trip and said no he will make time for us on new years eve... and he is insistent I don't date anyone else

I want to fast track this....i want him to start been my boyfriend again. What can I do

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Hello Cappygirl11,

Congratulations on your success so far. I am not sure what it is you are already doing so it is a little hard to know what the next step might be. I do know that if you want to make something move faster you can always start working with Fast Luck products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html) mixed into what you are already doing. Check out this product and if you have more specific questions about what to do let us know!

Peace~

Nathen

luckyk

Should I use a honey jar or something else? Advice please

Unread post by luckyk » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:00 am

Hey all,

I would just like some advice on what I should do to try and help my situation as I'm fairly new to all this and don't know the best course of action :(

In short, I have been dating a guy for the past 5/6 months or so, it got more difficult to see eachother when we both started university but we managed and still really enjoy seeing eachother when we can. I made a mistake of bringing up the relationship word, as soon he goes to work abroad for 6 months and I wanted to know where we stand ie is he going to return and want nothing to do me anymore (I do have low self esteem so my mind goes into overdrive)

The general answer came down to that if I need a relationship now then I'll have to walk to away as it's not something his situation allows as he has little free time before leaving and then will be difficult to contact until he returns home. Although I would have been happy to commit to him knowing he'll be away soon he doesn't want to make it serious now as he won't have the time. I'm not desperate for a relationship now and understand that he can't give it, so we agreed that we will carry on dating until he goes and pick up when he returns and see what happens then.

The thing is that I would be happy having a boyfriend that I know is very busy/away at times, yet he sees it as he won't commit until he can do it properly. He's also not very open about feelings and although I know he likes me he'd definitely not commit anytime soon unless he felt he could give me everything expected of a relationship.

What would you suggest I use to help him be a bit more loving and a more open to a relationship/committing when he returns from his travels? Or to see things from my point of view that I'd be happy now even though he can't give everything.

I hope this all makes sense, and look forward to hearing your advice :)

(With all due respect a few friends have told me not to bother with him, this is not something I'm considering so if your answer involves finding someone else that's not an option for me)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Should I use a honey jar or something else? Advice please

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:08 pm

Hi luckyk,

Welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, and assuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

A honey jar would be a nice idea, to keep your man's feelings towards you sweet and loving. I would also work a white skull candle on him, dressed in Influence oil, and speak to it as he is sleeping to embed the thoughts and ideas you want him to have about your relationship. You can read about skull candles in the thread on that subject right here on the forum, to get ideas about how to best perform that spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html

Also, is he aware that you are OK with a more casual relationship and don't feel the need to always see your partner? He may be thinking you want more than he can provide, so have this conversation with him if you have not already done so. Sometimes we react out of our interpretation of events and not from the other person's perspective, so communication is always the key to success in relationships.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

ravenmaven

Unread post by ravenmaven » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:22 pm

Hello, there!

I've reached a bit of what could be an impasse, or could just be a natural point on the journey of my footwork in regard to a long-distance romantic partner. I've been doing work on him for about two years, and we've been dating for nearly four years. Over the two years I've been doing work I've seen pretty amazing strides in our romantic growth. He used to be hesitant to say he was in love with me, would put me as a lower priority than his other partner (we're all non-monogamous) in social settings, not really talk about me with his family, etc; but NOW, he openly talks about how he's in love with me to anyone who will listen, always puts me in equal or greater consideration than his other partner when we schedule visits and time together, had a talk with his family about how I am equal to the girlfriend he lives with and he plans to be with me long-term, celebrated a big family holiday with me, and so much more.

I'm going to be moving to the city he lives in in a couple years, and my goal is for him to move in with me. But so far he's been very resistant to the idea of living with me, and today he said he wants to be with me forever, but doesn't think he'll ever want to live with me.

That was obviously a bit of an emotional blow, but I haven't lost hope! This is a life partner and I have a pretty long timeline on the rootwork I'm doing on our relationship. What is your advice on going forward from here to get past this road block so that he does want to - and does - move in with me (and, from there, proposes to me, marries me, and all of those other long-term goals)? I have a sweetening jar, a love doll, and a couple other minor love spells working on him right now, though I admit to not doing as much work as I can be doing. (I also need to step up my break up work on him and his other partner, so that by the time I move they're no longer together!) Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:11 pm

Hi ravenmaven,

Your work sounds good, but if he is hesitant to take that leap with you, I would work a Block Buster spell on him. This could help clear away whatever obstacle is getting in the way of furthering his commitment to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

You could also be working skull candles on him to implant the idea of moving in with you when the time comes. I would work a white skull dressed with Influence oil, and add a little calamus but only if he is the type to be motivated by a more coercive approach.

http://herb-magic.com/calamus-root-chips.html

You're on the right track. Keep it up and keep us posted!

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Nethaera
Re: Overcome Resistance in a Lover

Unread post by Nethaera » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Hello everyone! I was interested in doing the spell Overcome Resistance in a Lover (located here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/red/lov ... pells.html )

The instructions state:

"]Make a name paper of your target and fold a John the Conqueror in the
paper. Place this under an overturned cup.

Take a jumbo red candle or a 6 inch and carve it with their name,
along with the command "unable to resist me." Dress this with Follow
Me Boy/Girl then take Cubeb Berries and push them into the wax of the
candle. You might need to use a nail to make small holes then stick
the Cubeb Berries in them. Stud the candle with Cubeb Berries, then
dust it with some Dill Seeds. Set this on the overturned cup and burn
it down while praying for them to be unable to resist you any longer"

My question is....what should I do with the John the Conqueror root after I complete the spell? Should it be buried in my front yard along with the name paper (staying folded inside the name paper) and candle remains? Or can I reuse the root in other spells on the same target?

Thanks!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello, Nethaera ,

You asked: "Should it be buried in my front yard along with the name paper (staying folded inside the name paper) and candle remains?"

The answer is YES!

Wishing you the very best with your spell

Take care

Dajmitotu71

Unread post by Dajmitotu71 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:27 am

Hi, i am new here and I don't know What shall I do or what shall I use..

I am 25 years old and my love is 24. We were together 5years now just stay as friends with benefits... But I want something more...
When I came to England and met him at work we started texting, seeing each other and was happened.. We Fall in love, but here was one problem he is Muslim i was Catholic, but I was that in love. I'll do anything for him so I converted, and a had big family fight because my parents didn't like the fact that he is pakistani.. But i didnt care.
Well After about 6 months or even more he told me he is married but his wife is in Pakistan and he don't love her and it was his parents choice etc ...My heart was broken but I loved him that much that a was stay with him... About 2years ago i found out his wife came here but he said he don't love her he is nt happy with her etc so still I was stay with him... Then1 year ago a found out she is pregnant.. Again my heart got broken but still a was stay with him... All this 5 years we was tried for a baby, but here we have problems.. Me with PolyCystic ovary and he with sperm low count...

He was never able to say to anyone that he is with me, that he goin to see me or just even go normal out because he scared that someone can see him and his family find out...

We argue too much and finish the relationship nd just stay as best friends but I know we still live each other we are jealous about each other and care about each other.
What I need is him to be madly in love with me... Be able to tell everyone that he is with me or going to see me not scared of others opinion etc. he need to be and sweet to me, carrying, respect me, appreciate, showing efforts and finally propose...

And Here is my question.. Which spell i should choose how to do this to make this work 100%

Please help xx

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:41 am

Hello, Dajmitotu71 ,

Welcome to the forum.

I ask that you please use a translator interface (there are many online) before postings your questions. I had to edit this post and it took me a VERY long time to figure out what you were saying. And an incredible amount of misspelled words.

Many people just use a Google translator before posting. I ask that you do the same.

Wow, this is a tough case. He's married and there's cultural differences. These are the toughest cases. But, you can try...

Your first step would be to try and break them up. See how it works (or if it has any effect). Here is a TERRIFIC page on break ups: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Then, here are numerous spells for love to try and get him to be what you want him to be: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Please look at these pages for spell ideas.

Dajmitotu71

Unread post by Dajmitotu71 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:15 am

Which of the love spells is the best for me to use?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Hello Dajmitotu,

To be honest I am not sure a love spell is what you are needing right this minute. If what you describe above is true then he already has love for you but is staying in his current marriage because of family commitment and fear to challenge those cultural norms. I would start with the break up spell page Miss Aida recommended. What might work best for you is the spell shown in a picture on the page that has three figural candles and a pair of scissors. You can read about it on the page.

Peace~

Nathen

LaLuna6669

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:24 pm

hello all.
just wondering.. is there a spell kit for a marriage proposal?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:03 pm

Hello LaLuna6669,

There is a Stay With Me Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html) which certainly can be used to create a marriage proposial.

Peace~

Nathen

wiggymoo12

Unread post by wiggymoo12 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:13 pm

Hello all,

I am in an on & off relation with this guy for over a year now, I broke up with him this time, this March. Because we had a disagreement and I was being impulsive.

We had a long chat yesterday evening and we both love each other very much and we do miss each other.

He says he loves me and wants to be with me but at the same time he says he got his own issues that he needs to address and is not happy with himself and he does not want to bring me down as he feels down.

I did try a spell on him this full moon gone. I do not know if that is working because I initiated the conversation yesterday.

I want him to commit to me and I am hoping that one day we will get married.

How do I get our relation to be more stable and permanent.

How do I get him to make that move.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun May 01, 2016 10:19 pm

Hello, wiggymoo12 ,

Not knowing what spell you have performed, I highly suggest that you look at this page that Miss cat wrote:

This page should help you tremendously

Wishing you the best

take care

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Wed May 11, 2016 10:23 pm

My boyfriend told me last night he sees us been together in the future but he has no intention on getting married and having children.

I want to get married....I'm not so sure about children but made a huge fussy about it anyways. I don't get how he changes him mind after 5 years of dating.

What should I do?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 13, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello, cappygirl11,

Many men say this in the beginning. It almost seems like half the planet of men say this.

But, you need to start working on marriage spells.

Here is a remarkable link that Miss cat wrote (and, following this link, I'll give you the link to the marriage products)

www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html

Wishing you GREAT success with your spells

Take care

Love+happiness

Unread post by Love+happiness » Sun May 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Hie all, i hope im posting in the correct forum as i am new on this website. I am turning 24 years old in june and have been dating this guy on and off for two years now. I have since found out that i am pregnant and im scared to tell him as i am scared of being rejected or him saying he is not ready. Im here looking for help on sweetening him before i break the news to him or even nudge him to commit to me and our unborn baby. I am planning on booking a rootworker but that would be when i get paid so at the moment if you could please suggest something i can do on my own at home... I have oils left from last time i did a bit of work myself from lucky mojo like attraction, desire me and come to me oils... All suggestions and advice are welcome, peace and love to you all

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 16, 2016 8:32 pm

Hello, Love+happiness,

If you want to sweeten him, then a honey jar is in order: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And then anoint your pink candles with your oils. You can mix them or do a different oil on each candle that you burn on the jar

take care

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun May 29, 2016 9:28 am

Hi all,

I have been with my partner for nearly 9 months now but I'd say for the past few months we have been having horrible fall outs due to my mental ill health. I was getting obsessional over his exes :(

I had my root worker do a Cut & Clear spell for me to remove the ex of his I seem to be obsessed with away from my life and also a reconciliation spell for me and my partner as we nearly split as a result.

I'd say although he's calmer, he still wants me to do my talk therapy before anything else. Before our arguments he was talking about getting married and having children in the next couple of years. Now it seems that although he wants it, he's put off a little as he doesn't want my mental health to suffer again as it nearly broke us up.

I asked my root worker to do a Healing spell on me as well which seems to be progressing very slowly. What I would like to do is magically convince my partner I am the same person he fell in love with months before hand and am not going to repeat what happened. So I was thinking a honey jar to sweeten him up. Any other suggestions? Would any strong coercion oils be too strong for him? Thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun May 29, 2016 8:58 pm

Nony65, before you convince him you have to convince yourself, and the most solid way to do that is to become that wise, yet trusting person once again.

This is one of many reasons I tell people to add King Solomon Wisdom to their love work. In your case I would also recommend Psychic Vision, Bay Leaf and Deer's Tongue.

Select an appropriate love formula -- Reconciliation sounds about right -- and add King Solomon Wisdom, Psychic Vision, Bay Leaf and Deer's Tongue. Take a bath with it. Use some of the bath water to dose your cleaning products, so that every time he comes to see you, he's stepping in it.

Dress the outside of your shoe soles and track King Solomon Wisdom and Psychic Vision oils -- and Healing oil, too, perhaps -- into your therapist's office every time you go.

Good luck, and God bless you --

Miss Michaele

Sparklez

Unread post by Sparklez » Tue May 31, 2016 10:26 am

Hey again hope i can get some help here not sure what to do !

My partner and i have a long distance relationship at the moment and we see each other once a week, He was currently looking for a place of his own and to move out of his parents house this was all going great and looked like the end of us having to see each other so very little,

well on thursday last week he had a mini stroke, hes only 27 it was completely out of the blue, and i couldnt be with him, i couldnt get to him and i still cant , i cant drive he used to come to me, we was meant to have been spending the last 3 days together and obviously hes not allowed to drive now for at least 4 weeks,

I cant begin to explain how devastated i am that i couldnt hug him or tell him i loved him i could have lost him and its scared me, its also brought to my mind how much i detest this distance and i want to remove it i want commitment now and i want us to be together,

I am lost as to what i can do now to make this happen, I want deeper love deeper commitment i want us to be close to start our relationship properly now, it doesnt help that he just has such a practical attitude to everything, and im very emotional about everything.

Sorry for writing such a long post but i just want us to be together now lifes so short it can end at any minute i want to do whatever i can do to get this to happen x

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, Sparklez,

OMG! A stroke at such a young age? This is devastating.

Right now, what kind of magic can we suggest? He's very ill and you can't get to him. Is his because of money?

Because if you could get to him and help him and his family, EVERYBODY would be so appreciative. No magic there.

If it's money, try some of Miss cat's money spells. www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

But to cast spells on him right now when he is unable to do anything is not a good idea. He is ill. He needs all his energy to recover.

Take care

cardiacnurse

Unread post by cardiacnurse » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:29 am

Hi all.

I decided to stop lurking as I love everything about LM.

My dilemma is I met a man at work we talked about 6 months before going on our first date in March. Great connection, sex is good , attraction galore. Previously divorced 10+ years ago I knew to be cautious.

He pulled away From me big time making it akward cz I have to see and or talk to him at work.I got a reading done from one of the AIRR readers who was spot on said there is great potential but fear -surprisingly on both ends..I aslo hired her as my root worker she started a honey jar & being both stubborn we hadn't communicated in 3 weeks:/

I swallowed my pride per advice by my root worker and text him & he seemed happy I text him. he was engaging kept the conversation going BUT he won't make any initiative to contact me at all!none.Another reading done shows he thinks of me a lot,wants to be with me and is very much aware of the connection but doesn't know what to do:/.

I also got a skull candle started last week to embeed in his mind to call me,be consistent ,love me etc and just got done with my 1 month jar.I want this man to come to me , chase me , make initiative, asking me out like before and want to be committed to me.

should I be doing something different ? any ideas? i know patience isn't my strongest virtue but I gave myself a deadline till end of July.

I was thinking of trying the come to me figural candle as the only last resort .

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:25 pm

Hello, cardiacnurse,

I hate to go against anything that your rootworker has in store for you (the "game plan").

But, yes, you are on the right track.

nevertheless, this is something you ought to ask your rootworker about (just in case something might interfere with what he/she is doing

Wining you the very best

Take care

Divine_Help

Unread post by Divine_Help » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:15 am

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for some help and guidance with respect to marriage.

I am 30 yrs old now and in a committed relationship for almost 1.5 years now. My boyfriend (31 yrs old) and I are planning to get married and settle down. However, for some reason or the other, our marriage is getting delayed. It seems it is totally out of our control. :roll:

1) So, I would like to know about some spell or work that could speed up the process or unblock the marriage path in case there are some unseen obstacles in our way. I have been sensing this streak of major slow down in the marriage and relationship sector since 2012, but it seems a little better since last year.

2) Also, I would like to mention that it is difficult for me to get some of the items (oils, roots, incense, etc.) that a spell may require, as they are not easily available in my country and importing them would cost a bomb. :|

3) I would be really grateful if anyone could do a free reading on me. :)

Thanks,
D_H :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:10 am

1) I would recommend a reading to learn if this is an astrological or incidental slow-down, a run of bad luck, the result of evil eye activity, or a curse. Once you have a diagnosis on the source, you will have a way forward. If you want to perform rootwork or have it done for you, you should contact a reader who also does rootwork, and ask for guidance in spell work or finding a worker.

2) Well, this is the Lucky Mojo Forum for our customers, so if you are not planning to order from us, you are essentially going to have to do your own research about the folk magic of your own nation. I am sure that no matter where you live in the world there is a tradition of marriage magic and practitioners who will help you facilitate your interest in working only with local ingredients and methodologies. No system of magic is universal. Every region has its own cultural viewpoints on spiritual, religious, and magical methods. African American hoodoo is not for everyone, and we do not hold it to be above all other forms of practice, but it is the topic of this forum, so if you cannot work with African American-style products, for any reason, we cannot help you.

3) We offer two free readings on the "Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour" every week via Blog Talk Radio. Time differences to other nations have not prevented others from phoning in from England and Europe, so i believe that you can do so as well. Note that you will be responsible for any international phone charges you may incur and that free voice services like Skype tend to sound very bad on-air, due to their limited bandwidth. Here is the area of the forum where people sign up for free readings. The sign-ups are always for the next show's readings:

Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show - Sign Up Here For a Free Reading!
lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-s ... g-f30.html

In addition, the LMC Radio Network show "Candelo's Corner" also offers free readings about once a month, during the "Readings on the Corner" segments. You cannot pre-sign-up for these readings as you can for my show; you have to listen live to the show and call in when these are offered.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Divine_Help

Unread post by Divine_Help » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Hello Catherine,

Thanks for your reply :-) I am sorry I wasn't aware that the forum is only meant for customers.
I am planning to get a reading done for myself and see what exactly is the problem. Based on that, I would decide on my next course of action. Thanks for providing me the guidance to at least start off.

BR,
D_H

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”