Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, dabbling enchantress ,

I agree with ravenmaven.

Also, if ths is a love and commitment spell, as you indicated, do not use War Water. It is to make people fight.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, GypsyAnn ,
You will have to decide what the priority is.
What is it?
What is he phobic about? Does this phobia have anything to do with commitment issues?
If so, I would certainly work on that issue first.
Or do you want him to be more tranquil and see things clearly?
Think about it.
I would do, in this order:
Tranquility; clarity, and then love candles.
Wishing you the very best on this. You sound like a great person who has this type of patience. I truly admire you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

dabbling enchantress

Unread post by dabbling enchantress » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:54 am

Thank u raven and miss Aida. Love and light

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 am

Hey guys, I have been working on this one guy for almost three months now. Communication has picked up and Friday evening we had sex. I have been working on a honey jar for almost those three months, did a novena to Saint Martha and I also did a skull candle but it would appear that maybe that may not come into full fruition seeing as the string kept tipping over. Here is where I need the help... what can I do to make him want more than just being friends and friends with benefits, and what can I do to make him want me and no other woman? I also want more communication, to be on his mind 24/7 and to see him more. Any suggestions? BTW, I was going to do lust work but I was in fear that sex will be the only thing he'll end up wanting and I want more than just sex, I want us to be a passionate couple straight out of a romance novel (hehe).

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Hey, TheBestest, I can relate to you fully! However, what I realized is that we cannot get everything quick enough, correct me if I'm wrong. I was working on this guy more than that, and the work ig just now getting somewhere. I realized that I should focus on one thing at a time, starting from the most urgent/important one...I know it will takes a lot more time still, but I'm ready to work more and to be patient, as long as I am heading in the right direction. I am seeing it as a pyramid, laying out the base and going higher and higher, one step at a time... It's impressive where you are right now, so don't stop, but continue the good work you are doing as I believe you're getting a lot closer to your goal...Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you so much, St-Anthony, you're great!
Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thank you St-Peter for opening up the roads!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Dragonfly72 wrote:Hey, TheBestest, I can relate to you fully! However, what I realized is that we cannot get everything quick enough, correct me if I'm wrong. I was working on this guy more than that, and the work ig just now getting somewhere. I realized that I should focus on one thing at a time, starting from the most urgent/important one...I know it will takes a lot more time still, but I'm ready to work more and to be patient, as long as I am heading in the right direction. I am seeing it as a pyramid, laying out the base and going higher and higher, one step at a time... It's impressive where you are right now, so don't stop, but continue the good work you are doing as I believe you're getting a lot closer to your goal...Good luck and keep us posted!

Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!
Thanks for your reply. I actually am pretty impressed wuth how far I have gotten with this love work because normally Im not the most gifted in this area, BUT with this situation I told myself I CAN DO THIS. HE'S GOING TO BE MINE! I hope your situation comes into fruition and you get everything you want with the situation :-)

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:28 pm

A little bit of non magic here...
Tease, tease, tease. Work him up but don't let him have all the goodies for a little while now.

Meanwhile magic wise, another skull candle, a poppet, Picture box. Lots of things like that. But I do agree with Dragonfly, work out which is most important and work that first.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Shantilly Lace wrote:A little bit of non magic here...
Tease, tease, tease. Work him up but don't let him have all the goodies for a little while now.

Meanwhile magic wise, another skull candle, a poppet, Picture box. Lots of things like that. But I do agree with Dragonfly, work out which is most important and work that first.
Thanks Shantilly, and Im still unfamiliar of how to do a poppet and picture box.Can you give me tips on them?

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:54 pm

I do agree with you, Shantilly, but what to do if someone is lazy to start with? Definitely tease them, but don't expect them to run after you...;(

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Dragonfly72 wrote:I do agree with you, Shantilly, but what to do if someone is lazy to start with? Definitely tease them, but don't expect them to run after you...;(

Yea see now this I agree with! Sometimes even the person has a very busy schedule but then again I feel like if they really want you no matter what they will come running unless their pride gets in the way.

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:37 pm

Ok, that is where the magic can help, the Follow Me Boy and things like this.
Ugh I also tend to believe that if us ladies chase, then the male tends not to value us as much, we are not the prize. We should be the prize.
I also know that if someone really wants us they will find a way to contact us. Always no matter how busy their schedule is they will find time to flick us a text even if they can't phone us.

Take for example my Dear One. I am not even trying to reconcile with him anymore, he is with another, BUT he cares for me. He managed to phone me while he was away with his GF. He lives with her and yet is able to find time to text me, or send me IMs. He had to unfriend me on FB so he created another account to be able to be able to contact me. When I have been out with others and they have been interested they are able to make time for you no matter how busy they are.

You want them interested and you want them to like you but you also need to be the prize. Look at the names 'Follow Me Boy', 'Come to Me', 'Love Me' you make yourself available for them but you aren't chasing after them. They come to you, they follow you, they love you (hopefully you love them too...). If they work for your "affections" then they will want them more and more likely value you.

Tease any man the right way (using the Luck Mojo products to assist) and he will follow you and be blind to anyone else.

Dear One doesn't fully understand why that even though he is with Miss "Hot Body" that he still wants me in his life. He has had plenty of women over his time, he is quite charismatic but he thinks of me and is drawn to me. We may never be together again, but I am the one he won't forget, the one he will always wonder about because I am a mystery to him and I do still tease him a little. I value myself.
I am absolutely there for him as I care for him and love him but he also knows I won't take his nonsense and he has to treat me well. he respects me.

Now I'm not saying don't have sex, that is one of the fun things, lol, but having sex with a male will not generally tie them to you the same way it binds us to them emotionally. But make him work for it a little. Turn him on and then walk away, laughing lightly. Then watch how lazy he is...
Do that candle work, use those oils have that mojo, but don't forget your best secret weapon... YOU.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:48 am

Shantilly Lace wrote:Ok, that is where the magic can help, the Follow Me Boy and things like this.
Ugh I also tend to believe that if us ladies chase, then the male tends not to value us as much, we are not the prize. We should be the prize.
I also know that if someone really wants us they will find a way to contact us. Always no matter how busy their schedule is they will find time to flick us a text even if they can't phone us.

Take for example my Dear One. I am not even trying to reconcile with him anymore, he is with another, BUT he cares for me. He managed to phone me while he was away with his GF. He lives with her and yet is able to find time to text me, or send me IMs. He had to unfriend me on FB so he created another account to be able to be able to contact me. When I have been out with others and they have been interested they are able to make time for you no matter how busy they are.

You want them interested and you want them to like you but you also need to be the prize. Look at the names 'Follow Me Boy', 'Come to Me', 'Love Me' you make yourself available for them but you aren't chasing after them. They come to you, they follow you, they love you (hopefully you love them too...). If they work for your "affections" then they will want them more and more likely value you.

Tease any man the right way (using the Luck Mojo products to assist) and he will follow you and be blind to anyone else.

Dear One doesn't fully understand why that even though he is with Miss "Hot Body" that he still wants me in his life. He has had plenty of women over his time, he is quite charismatic but he thinks of me and is drawn to me. We may never be together again, but I am the one he won't forget, the one he will always wonder about because I am a mystery to him and I do still tease him a little. I value myself.
I am absolutely there for him as I care for him and love him but he also knows I won't take his nonsense and he has to treat me well. he respects me.

Now I'm not saying don't have sex, that is one of the fun things, lol, but having sex with a male will not generally tie them to you the same way it binds us to them emotionally. But make him work for it a little. Turn him on and then walk away, laughing lightly. Then watch how lazy he is...
Do that candle work, use those oils have that mojo, but don't forget your best secret weapon... YOU.
Now when you put it all like this, I FULLY UNDERSTAND! I have been the one always contacting HIM with the exception of the few times I heated up my honey jar, and the day after we had sex (HEHE). I havent really worked with straight Follow me Boy workings but I did use it on my skull candle and in my honey jar but I can see I need stronger. So far the magick has been coming along great but more of his attention, and for him to chase after me is what I need. I feel like I am making profress but still an amatuer with this because this is the first love work I have ever done for myself that is working successfully. Lust forsme reason has akways worked but never full blown love. Also in my honey jar I petitioned for him to cobtact me first daily and wrote about it in the honey jar post or one of the posts regarding love amd someone told me "Who cares who contacts who first??" BUT THIS IS THE REASON WHY... I WANT HIM TO CHASE AND FOLLOW AFTER ME! Thanks Shantily and I would like to PM you because I really could use all the help I could get!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh look, I have contacted Dear One, I just don't do a lot of the initiating. And it is hard, very hard.
For instance he has had a fight with his GF, she hates me, really hates me. He has told me he will cut communication for a while. Ok. I don't argue I don't get upset about it. I would never let him see me flustered at that thought.

I will not contact him until he does me first. unless there is an emergency of course. I do not get angry about it.
I laugh and tell him have fun. I will not make comment on my FB about it. I will continue to carry on as I normally do. When he contacts me. I may even wait a little while before answering (don't want to appear too eager lol) ad when I contact it will be light hearted or answering his text.
I am a contrast to any female he has ever been with. I still get mad, I get teary but I do not do the same tricks other women do.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:36 pm

Lucky girls then!!! Not the same situation for me! I'm chased bdon't care and the ones that I do are not moving their finger on, because of several (valid) reasons... The lust I saw, bur never has blown fully either, got scared before going further... Still working, one obstacle at a time, having faith that I'll succeed, as I got enough always to be satisfied with what I'm getting, not what I want and need...If you got something strong and powerful, please share, need more speed on that...Life is going on, but without him the magic is gone...it's all emotional, never got close enough for something more...but just him I need, and I won't satisfy with something less...so if you got any advice, please share...teasing is a go

Thank you St-Martha!
Thank you St-Jude!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Well you have something happening there, and yes working on the obstacles is the way to go, using the spells to remove those issues, working on yourself to become the best you can be for yourself.

Need comes across poorly, Dragonfly. You should WANT him, there is a saying it goes something like (and excuse me if it's not quite right) "I don't love you because I need you, I need you because I love you"

It sounds the same but it isn't. One is saying I can't be whole right and happy without you, while the other says I am good but you add to my life.
Grief is terrible as is fear.

I was heart broken when Dear One left me (still am some days), we are soul mates but not meant to be this time round or maybe much much later in life. Sometimes I wonder about that but in all honesty if it's meant to be it will happen when it's meant to be.

Putting pressure on another to fulfil your life and make you happy is a terrible pressure. It's a terrible thing to have to live up to.
Dear One is learning a terrible lesson that no one outside of himself can make him happy, putting that pressure on another isn't good. The relationship he is in now is abusive, awful hard to watch and watch I do, as our link is strong he comes to me to tell me all about it. Weird, weird man. lol

I am something he has never encountered in this life. Love. Real love. Not fairy tale stuff, but the love that will carry through years of separation arguments, other partners. It's the deep love of caring and wanting them to be happy even if it is without you there. It is the one where we may not speak for lengths of time and when we see each other it won't matter. He tells me he feels lost without me, he hates the idea of me not being there. So I will be. As his friend and confidante. I will help him with this relationship, I will get mad (because wow she says some things about me, I have seen the texts) and tell him he deserves better, but if he chooses to stay with her I will also roll my eyes and help him through that as well. meanwhile he looks at me and wonders how come I am happy, alone. He wonders why I haven't started dating but am good with that. I could if I wanted but I don't want. He knows this, very aware I could have males hanging off of me (sounds vain but it is also the truth, I may be cuddly but men tend to swarm around me, no clue why). I tell him one day when I get a new man we will sit glaring at each others partners thinking we each deserve better...

So if you NEED this man in your life to make it better, then I am sorry you should be working on yourself so that you don't need him, but you would like him to add to the already full life you have. You want to attract him, you want him to want to look after you but need isn't attractive. Most people do not want that responsibility of keeping someone else happy. It's hard enough when it's your own children let alone an adult.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:31 pm

I completely agree with you, Shantilly Lace. And yes, my life is full without him, but he IS my twin flame, and I hurt terribly as he is pulling constantly away... Unfortunately he is not realizing it, at least not like me, so he shares less and less with me, shutting me literally down, which results in me hurting more and more, and needing him. I need him as I love him, and I have enough of satisfying myself with others which are not suited well for me, which I DO know, but being with them as they are loving me...And the worst is that when he cracks (which happens periodically) and shares with me how insatisfied he is with his GF, and I ask him exactly that, arent't we deserving enough to have each other now, in this lifetime?! He says that he is not there yet... How much more should I wait, how much more work is required by me to be together for good?! I am feeling that he is pulling away...and still I believe, I am feeling that we are destined to be together in the future, but in the short term it doesn't look this way...And I am leaving him drifting further and further, and I cannot lose this connection, so I am still the one which keeps the flame going, but trying at least not to push him... I've heard that sometimes men are afraid of strong emotoinal connection, so they are pulling away to resource themselves, and come back. I don't know if it is true or BS, as I've never wondered before, didn't cared enought...So, some bad days I am wondering if there is not a better solution, to cut and clear everything, and to go away from him (which I tried in the past without success several times, it was as if the Destiny brought me back to him!). If there are so many obstacles, but we are destined to be together, then why HE is not doing something for me too, why things are not going the right way?! Maybe because this is NOT the right way, and the doubt creeps...And, afterwards, just happening to look into his eyes, I'm seeing my other half, and I remember again how important all this is to me. Oh, I can live without him at all, but at the same time, there are some financial obligations that attach me to him, that I cannot ignore. And every time that there is a way for me to sever all ties, he ties me to him again, by blocking my exits himself, with actions. So I wonder if he is so cruel to keep me close to him just for his ego when he should feel how much I hurt. So, yeah, it's kinda complicated. I am doing readings constantly, checking them against another reader just to ensure that I'm objective enough, but all of them point that we will be together somewhere in the future. I hope not before our deathbeds, as it will be quite late to enjoy life as soulmates! My happiness level is quite low, which weakens my work, I know that, and I feel quite exausted lately, physically and psychically. I wonder if it's possible to curse someone ith a very strong curse to make him feel what I am feeling, which he is responsible for. He is shielding himself from all responsibility and tries seriously to convince himself that he is not doing any wrong by playing this "yo-yo" game with me...I've read also somewhere that for both twin flames to shine, one is playing the chaser, and the other is the runner, and that quite often the chaser is the woman. I have enough to be the chaser! That's why I tried to dominate him and to show him what a real love is, as his heart right now is completely locked. I know that he is very strong, a lot stronger than me, but I believe that where there's a will, there's a way, and I'm searching still for the way to go. I agree that neediness is not sexy, so I'm trying not to show any, but I believe he is "picking it up" from me somehow, as he is feeling my sorrow and my happiness... I am working with St-Anthony to find him and bring him to me, St-Anthony is helping me and giving me constantly signs, but it doesn't look like it will take 3 months, and the movements sems like regressing...Still I am working a honey jar and a break-up jar... He looks like hoodooed by his GF, I believe it was unintentional from her part, as she is not into Hoodoo or anything else. Also asked St-Peter to open up roads/avenues for me; to open his heart to my love, if it's feasible (never heard of St-Peter doing this, but why not? His name is constantly popping out in front of me). So please advise what else to try or who to petition, quite open minded right now...

Thank you, St-Anthony, my gentle keeper! Blessed be your name! Please continue your wonderful work!

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Saint MArtha may help with dominating your man if she feels it is the right thing to do.

I am no good with vinegar jars, so I work different angles.

Sometimes casting positive spells for the person you wish to remove may do what the negative spells haven't been doing. So cast to give her a great job else wheres. Sometimes the negative work is justified, so give the positive instead. Think outside that box.

Good luck with it all.

Dragonfly72

Unread post by Dragonfly72 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:10 am

I'm trying this as well, but at some point is like scattering all my energies...I feel so drained lately...let me know what would be your suggestions...

St-Anthony, I cannot thank you enough!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello, Dragonfly72,
I sure hate to read how drained this is making you. I've been in that position (years ago) and it just plain SUCKS.
Have you considered a reading on tis? Get some direction and insight?
It may help you.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the very best. And PLEASE take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:26 am

***UPDATE*** My target and I are pretty much still in communication and have slept together once and plan to sleep together again tomorrow night. I really like him and want to be with him but the momemt we get closer it feels like he pulls away. I really want him to chase after me but the problem is that I have a serious problem with my not contacting him. I seriously don't want to just be a bootycalll but Im not sure which way to go at this point. I want him to wake up thinking loving thoughts of me, think of me 24/7 as I think of him all the time. I did one skull candle before and as advised I will be doing another one plus a picture box but I feel like Im missing something, as I want a commited relationship with him and more importantly more attention and interraction. Am I missing something??

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
That is great news!
I love the skull candles spells. You can approach them with almost any angel (love, hate, etc).
Take a look at this page and see what extra spells you can do (and see if there's anything that appeals to you that can be modified into the skull candle)
Also, since he's sleeping with you, get a Nation Sack!! www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Keep us posted.
HRCC Graduate #1631

felony_melly
Newly Registered

Unread post by felony_melly » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi, I need ideas on what I can do to get my long time love to take the marriage plunge. We have been friends/lovers for more than 19 years (lovers off and on) and have progressed to a committed relationship the last 4 years ( living together 2). The problem is I'm ready (aching for) marriage....he is reluctant out of guilt because he never married his children's mother. A guilt that is reaffirmed by his ex who won't, even after 4 years accept that their relationship being the children is over. And even resorts to using the children to guilt him. I know I need something to stop her interference and something to help him focus on me instead of her games.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Which is more important? Lucky Mojo has a website that discusses Marriage Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/marriage.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

financialsuccess2013

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:51 am

Hello everyone

I'm looking for a marriage spell that works fast. I've been with my bf for serval years now and I would like for us to move closer to marriage or at least move in together.... Any suggestions?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:45 am

Hi financialsuccess2013,

You'll find lots of spell ideas in this existing thread that I've merged your question into. Once you've read through the wealth of options and have a few alternatives, you can ask questions to help us customize it for your needs. However you work the situation, having MISC burn Marriage candles on their altar to back you up can help out though!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:00 am

This is sort of a tricky one. Sorry in advance.

What it comes down to is... the man I'm seeing loves me very much. He might be in love with me; I haven't asked, and he's not all that big on emotional communication.

We have a good relationship. We've been together for three years, resolve most of our issues civilly and openly, and complement each other's strengths and weaknesses. But we're in an open relationship.

We're fairly young, so the reasoning makes sense. We've got a solid friendship underneath it all, and relationships either continue indefinitely or end, usually in an ugly way. So we have an open relationship because he doesn't want to settle down and, admittedly, I don't mind the idea of freedom. But now it's getting uncomfortable. I've finally started to really want to have a traditional, committed relationship. I want "girlfriend", and not to look at every woman we pass as a potential rival. It's making me nuts.

He doesn't want to settle down and commit. He thinks you should always be open, in every way, to 'upgrading'.

I need to make him think differently. How can I go about doing this?
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:00 pm

Hello Prayerandwill,

I feel for you and the sitaution it seems to be a hard one to deal with. In a case like this where the guy is saying I never want this I would seek a reading to find out if that will change or is his nature. If it is his nature then unfortunetly you cant change a mans nature, if he cheats, he cheats if he wants open relations thats how he always will be. You can use hoodoo to help by tieing his nature and using different works to control him. And a case like this it will be ongoing continual work to keep it that way.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:12 pm

****LATEST UPDATE**** Well my target has yet again pulled away. I am so frustrated and hurt. I had my friend who is psychic and empathic do a reading and so far he seems to be just afraid but man... Idk what else to do to really approach this situation. I still plan on the picture box and Idk if I want to do a skull candle again at this point. I definitely think I may need both a follow meboy and influence candle burning but I am so thrown off. I literally feel empty and like I should throw in the towel but I also feel like I can't. I had too many readings and seperate readers tell me he's my soulmate. This situation is breaking me down at this point. :cry: :?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Good Evening bestest,

Sometimes someone is meant to be in your life but not meant to be the one. I am torn on the thought of soulmates, I love the idea but the world has left me jaded lol. Reading wise we generally suggest a LM reader through AIRR who also will tel you what work to do. But like you I also have a local psychic who reads me sometimes and I am empathetic to the cause. When it comes to Tarot certain cards may suggest love but not that it will last, and normally after an event you are changed and the person may move on because of that ( not saying this is the case just one I have experienced with love cards). Under the picture box Cat posted a spell using a jar which I love. Basically its like the picture box but put the persons photo back to back on red string and string it through the top of a container with a flat nail to hold it. I would glue their personal concern to the inside of the pictures. then fill the outside of the jar with photos of you and looking how you want him to see you, id skip sexual pics because well you want him to think other then that and clearly he thinks of you that way already lol. You can dust the pics with look me over or attraction powder. bottom of the jar I would put a mixture of love herbs and a lm powder or insence powder ( very colorful great smell works great in this work). Take a piece of a paper and write out 1 Cor 13:4-7,13. On the back write your petition.. Burn it in a candle and mix it with the herbs and powders. close the jar and then take tin foil and wrap shiny side in and wrap the jar nice and tight. Now shake it daily and call his name and speak the petition.. pray over it speak to it, I have even played love songs and sang them along with shaking the jar and thinking of the person. Like a honey jar I burn a small tea light on it mon wed fri dressed with oils that fit the cause. when not in use hide under your bed on his side so its as though he is with you when asleep. Best of luck!!

prayerandwill

Unread post by prayerandwill » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:17 am

I'm inclined to think it isn't set in stone as his nature; we're in our early twenties, and everything is a little negotiable. He's from a big, loving family, he has a loyal streak a mile wide, and he seems to only sleep with other women when something happens to remind him that 'fuck bitches, get money' is trending.
Thank you, St. Jude, for all that you have done on my behalf and all that you have inspired me to do

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:27 am

Like j82 said tying his nature is a great option. I would do a nation sack.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Here is a lucky mojo page on female domination work, it contains a wealth of knowledge that can be used to remedy your situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Best wishes.
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:14 pm

To synthesize both j82's and J-Mo's comments, a nation sack is certainly something to consider if divination shows that it is worth the trouble. And, yes, the use of the nation sack is ongoing work. However, it has been the basis of many happy marriages.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:52 pm

If you're spending the time/energy/money on getting multiple readings, why not get one detailed reading with rootwork advice? You say the guy is struggling with fear - where did that fear come from? What would be an appropriate spell/magical approach to overcoming that obstacle? A good rootworker could give you some ideas about that.
Find them here:
or
www.hoodoopsychics.com
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Colette wrote:If you're spending the time/energy/money on getting multiple readings, why not get one detailed reading with rootwork advice? You say the guy is struggling with fear - where did that fear come from? What would be an appropriate spell/magical approach to overcoming that obstacle? A good rootworker could give you some ideas about that.
Find them here:
or
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

I actually do not pay for my readings because my reader is my best friend and his fear comes from his past with his ex. I don't have anything against getting a reading from the AIRR workers but as of now that is not needed for my situation. My friend is usually always dead on unless a situation can change. She did warn me that he would pull back, I was just hoping to change and stop it again before it happened again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:08 pm

Hello, TheBestest!
How about this: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
You could put some of this on the skull candle and then tell him to not be afraid of taking a chance with you. Things will not go sour with you.
Now, I would not use he word: "Me".
If your name was Jane Doe, I would say to the skull candle something like: "Take a chance with Jane Doe. Jane Doe is good for you. Things will not go sour with Jane Doe"
Of course, whatever you want to say. Just giving you examples.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:37 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, TheBestest!
How about this: http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
You could put some of this on the skull candle and then tell him to not be afraid of taking a chance with you. Things will not go sour with you.
Now, I would not use he word: "Me".
If your name was Jane Doe, I would say to the skull candle something like: "Take a chance with Jane Doe. Jane Doe is good for you. Things will not go sour with Jane Doe"
Of course, whatever you want to say. Just giving you examples.
Wishing you the best

Wow, I LOVE that idea! Thanks Miss Aida!

Mumbo Jumbo
Newly Registered

Unread post by Mumbo Jumbo » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 am

My story starts like I met this one girl at work in December 2013 the way we met was the whole building had a blackout and I had to stand guard near her office. we talked here and there but that day we talked a lot and got a chance to know each other more. and I bought her some candy and she felt bad and said she owed me later and I asked her if I can take her out to eat and she gave me her number. I had butterflys in my stomach and was so happy outta my mind. I texted her and she texted me back then things start to get more serious we talked a lot and for hours and hours and just couldn't get enough of each other. and we started to hang out and we got a chance to get closer. but later I found out she was still with her ex bf and that broke my heart and later I found out a lot of bad rumors about her at work. how shes very manipulative and uses guys if they buy her things or take her out to eat. I didn't pay them no mind. I hung out with her and talked to her and it was different. but then suddenly we started to argue every week but it was always on the phone. but when we met up with each other we was perfectly fine. she hid somethings about herself from me and kept distants from me at times but we always talked and made up. the feeling I had for her was real that I knew I wanted to be with her. long story short I lost a lot of weight and stressed out a lot more and had anxiety and woke up in cold sweats and panic attacks randomly. I did everything for her to make sure she was happy. I cooked for her and brought her lunch at work and bought her nice things. I told my aunt about the situation and she told me to buy a perfume and she will do a spell for me and she did. and what I had to do was spray it on me and chant her name and tap my pillow 3 times and she will like me and I did. but later it just gave me signs that she was manipulating me and I wasn't her love interest. so I didn't know wat to do so I thought its best to be just friends but when we were just friends she started to like me a lot more and every time I asked her if we can take our relationship to next level she said it was complicated. . I had text her a few times and she reply back with only a few words. so im really confused and I need some answers. please help and thank you for taking the time to read this.

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:48 pm

I need a spell to find a husband. I've had few relationships and they all ended badly. It's either because it always ends up being about sex or they're not really interested in committing for whatever reason. I think the problem is me. I am attractive and financially independent yet at the end of the day I always get bypassed or ignored. Good, quality men are never truly attracted to me for love.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:51 pm

First get a reading to make sure a curse is not on you... if not do a good cleansing with chinese floor wash of the house and a cleanse of you ( van van bath). Then do a LM spell kit, I would probably do 2 an attraction and a come to me.. make the target "my soulmate" burn extra free standing candles weekly while you search for this person. dressed in the oils. Cat has on her LM site a spell she used to meet her husband..similarly she used to matched lodestones, two figure love candles and oils..then each day she moved them closer and closer ( candle and stones) till they touched and well now she is married to her soulmate. Best of luck!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Hello, Mumbo Jumbo,
I'm sorry but I do have to edit your post because we don't discuss anything other than Hoodoo on this forum.
We only refer to our own Lucky Mojo Graduates (such as AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics) fro readings and root work.
You can find them here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
My suggestion to you is to call one of our people and get a reading on this.
Also, if you want to try some love spells, you can find them here: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Wishing you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Hello, yummy11226,
I'm not sure about a curse BUT you may be doing something inappropriate in your behaviors. So, a reading ought to be performed to see why this is happening.
Also, sometimes, you may have a Spirit on you who wants you to be around that Spirit (may be a little possessive/jealous). Was anyone around you who cared about you who has passed on?
Sometimes, also, you guardian spirits and spirit guides are holding you back because they want someone special for you.
Nevertheless, a reading is indicated.
Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
In the meantime, if you don't want a reading, I am merging you over to a thread that deals with getting them to be committed. You might want to try that
So, look at the posts.
Last, but not least, here is a page that Miss cat wrote that covers many areas of love: www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

miss_adri89

Unread post by miss_adri89 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:48 am

Hi everyone! I have a question and I'm hoping someone could help me out.
I've been looking for a resistance remover spell for my ex boyfriend. I saw online about Conjur Ali resistance remover. I'm just a bit confused on some parts so hopefully someone can explain.

"Make a name paper of your target and fold a John the Conqueor in the paper."

1)what does it mean by Make A Name Paper? Also what kind of paper? Brown paper bag?
2) John the conqueror- is that the root that's sold online here?

blue

Unread post by blue » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Can someone tell me how I would use Road Opener to remove any obstacles that may be blocking reconciliation? My target is not here, but I have many of his personals...clothes (some worn and unwashed), shoes, hats etc..

Would burning an orange candle with Road Opener oil with a petition underneath be enough?

Thanks in advance
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:47 pm

I lit some block buster vigils for a romantic situation. While I haven't gotten what I desire yet, I have seen definite progress. So far I'm a fan of the product.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello,miss_adri89,
Yes, that can be a little confusing for a newbie1
I use brown paper bag, some use parchment paper. Others use (I believe ) lamb's skin.
Find out all a bout them here:
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 39s60.html
And, yes, John the Conqueror root is sold at Lucky Mojo. Find it here: www.herb-magic.com/john-the-conqueror-whole-small.html
I hope this helps
Take care

miss_adri89 wrote:Hi everyone! I have a question and I'm hoping someone could help me out.
I've been looking for a resistance remover spell for my ex boyfriend. I saw online about Conjur Ali resistance remover. I'm just a bit confused on some parts so hopefully someone can explain.

"Make a name paper of your target and fold a John the Conqueor in the paper."

1)what does it mean by Make A Name Paper? Also what kind of paper? Brown paper bag?
2) John the conqueror- is that the root that's sold online here?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:33 pm

Hello, blue ,
You might want to consider Blockbuster. Read about it here: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html
And here is what Miss cat wrote about road opener spells: www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
They work pretty well.
Wishing you the best with this
Take care

blue wrote:Can someone tell me how I would use Road Opener to remove any obstacles that may be blocking reconciliation? My target is not here, but I have many of his personals...clothes (some worn and unwashed), shoes, hats etc..

Would burning an orange candle with Road Opener oil with a petition underneath be enough?

Thanks in advance
HRCC Graduate #1631

blue

Unread post by blue » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:24 am

Thank you Miss Aida. I will check those out.
Thank you Saint Jude for endless answered prayers!

mlove

Unread post by mlove » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:08 am

Hi,

I've been with this guy over two years. We were engaged to be married this past July. Things happened and it got called off.

I love this man so much and can see myself with him for the rest of my life.

We are still seeing each other, we spend nights together, but I am unsure of where his head is. He gets jealous ... he tells me that he loves me and he is very affectionate, but I'm at a loss. He tells me that we are broken up, but together ... WTH does that mean?

I want to use either Fire of Love or Follow Me Boy or Marriage spiritual supplies along with a voodoo doll.

Any suggestions.... ?

Hopeless In Love

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Hello, mlove ,
I am so sorry.
Just out of curiosity, when you say: "things happened", what does that means?
It might help us to better give you spell advice so that we know what we're working with here.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Some of the leaps and bounds made by clients happen during times when they take "breaks" from the work. By being able to simply let go for a short time all that pent up power they've been building in their magic gets released and suddenly movement and action happens. It has happened time and time again with clients I had been coaching. A little break can go a long way.

In a romantic situation taking a nice cleansing and healing bath, something with Violet Leaves to ease the heart and Queen Elizabeth Root for power.
So by "break" do you mean a complete break? Would having the church light vigils to keep steady heat on the situation and/or maintaining a honey jar still be a break if you're not actively doing more and different spell work? Or do you mean completely cold turkey?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, kmew1315 ,

I can't speak for Conjureman Ali but this has happened with my spells also.

Once I take a complete break (including candles), the spells start manifesting

Hope this helps

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:17 am

It does. Thank you.

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:15 am

j82 wrote:First get a reading to make sure a curse is not on you... if not do a good cleansing with chinese floor wash of the house and a cleanse of you ( van van bath). Then do a LM spell kit, I would prolly do 2 an attraction and a come to me.. make the target "my soulmate" burn extra free standing candles weekly while you search for this person. dressed in the oils. Cat has on her LM site a spell she used to meet her husband..similarly she used to matched lodestones, two figure love candles and oils..then each day she moved them closer and closer ( candle and stones) till they touched and well now she is married to her soulmate. Best of luck!
Hi j82, I purchased attraction and uncrosssing oil (to remove any negative energies that may be impeding me). I have prayed over them and recite pslam 23 along with other psalms and have been using them on my person and on my clothes for a week to attract the right guy.

SweetDaisy
Newly Registered

Unread post by SweetDaisy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:21 am

Hi! I'll try to make this as brief as possible, but looking for suggestions. I've had a longterm off/on relationship with a certain woman. She has many scars from her past that prevent her from getting to serious with anyone and tends to flit back and forth between several short term flings which she ends at the first sign of any real feelings. She describes it as "commitment issues". An AIRR rootworker has performed a healing bath on her behalf and the signs were very positive. I've had success with Follow Me Girl on multiple occasions and this latest time there has been a lot of strong movement but its just not quite there yet. All of the readings tend to show that we will eventually move to a committed relationship. All of the signs from the various rootwork indicate positive outcomes.

So, assuming the latest Follow Me Girl work works and we're back "on" for a while, what are some suggestions that can help get over the hump, move past her tendency to push away at the first sign of feelings and move towards a greater commitment level?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Hello, SweetDaisy,

This is good news! I a so happy that you're making progress!

The VERY first thing that came to my mind is this WONDERFUL spell kit. Sounds like it's perfect for your situation: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

Wishing you MORE and GREATER success!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lolapickles
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lolapickles » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello all, I am talking to a guy and he's really great it's just I want him to commit and fall for me but he seems to be distant I know for sure he's into me I just want more out of him. I'm currently working a honey love jar spell and I am staying positive but so far nothing I'll continue working it but is there anything else any of you can recommend

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:34 am

Hello lolapickles,

You could try working a Follow Me Boy spell kit. The spell kits are nice because they give you step by step directions and often times you still have some of the products left over to use for other workings in the same area. Here is a link to check out the Follow Me Boy products (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)

Peace~

Nathen

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:49 am

Miss Aida wrote:Hello, yummy11226,
I'm not sure about a curse BUT you may be doing something inappropriate in your behaviors. So, a reading ought to be performed to see why this is happening.
Also, sometimes, you may have a Spirit on you who wants you to be around that Spirit (may be a little possessive/jealous). Was anyone around you who cared about you who has passed on?
Sometimes, also, you guardian spirits and spirit guides are holding you back because they want someone special for you.
Nevertheless, a reading is indicated.
Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com
In the meantime, if you don't want a reading, I am merging you over to a thread that deals with getting them to be committed. You might want to try that
So, look at the posts.
Last, but not least, here is a page that Miss cat wrote that covers many areas of love: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
Take care
Hi Miss Aida, I'm not doing anything inappropriate I'm just looking for love (and marriage) and so far haven't found the right guy. There was no one who cared about me and died. You mentioned spirit guides. How do i get in touch with them on a personal level?

yummy11226

Unread post by yummy11226 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Sorry one more question since I can't seem to edit. Should I forgo the oils such as attraction, come to me, dove's, lodestone oil, follow me boy, etc and just go straight for the marriage oil since marriage is my ultimate goal. Or do i need the other oils in conjunction with marriage oil to achieve marriage? I'm a bit confused.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, yummy11226 ,

I certainly would not negate those oils.

You need to take these spells in steps.

So, once you've got the guy, then you use the marriage oils and spells.

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”