• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:42 am

Spells for Court Ordered Probation Officers, Therapists,etc

Spells for Court Ordered Probation Officers, Therapists,etc

Unread postby Draconis13 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Greetings everyone,
I am needing some advice on how to deal with this counselor. My significant other, as part of his probation conditions, must see this state provided therapist. She is horrible. I thought it was just me and I did a reading on her. I also asked an acquaintance to do a reading and came up with the same conclusion, that this woman has mental issues of her own. Unfortunately, he is stuck with her and we did a sweetening jar on her, and it seemed to be working. But she dropped the ball on looking into the my partner's past history and what led him to this point. She now thinks he is being secretive and holding back on her. We need some recommendations as to how to deal with this person. All help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Thank you, St. Expedite. I praise your name for all of your works.
Draconis13

Re: help dealing with therapist

Unread postby Draconis13 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Hi everyone, I don't know if my post slipped through the cracks but is there anyone who can offer some suggestions on my issue. Please and Thank you. :D

I praise St. Expedite for all of his works.

empressselene wrote:Greetings everyone,
I am needing some advice on how to deal with this counselor. My significant other, as part of his probation conditions, must see this state provided therapist. She is horrible. I thought it was just me and I did a reading on her. I also asked an acquaintance to do a reading and came up with the same conclusion, that this woman has mental issues of her own. Unfortunately, he is stuck with her and we did a sweetening jar on her, and it seemed to be working. But she dropped the ball on looking into the my partner's past history and what led him to this point. She now thinks he is being secretive and holding back on her. We need some recommendations as to how to deal with this person. All help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Thank you, St. Expedite. I praise your name for all of your works.
Draconis13

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Keep up the sweetening jar on her. I'd also get some Influence and Tranquility oils or sachet powders. Have your man dust his hands or oil his hands lightly before going to see her. Have him touch the doorknobs and furniture in her office where she will touch, have him quietly mention her name and say something like "Ms X is influenced to favor me and be sweet and helpful to me with my problems." If he can shake hands with her, all the better.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Draconis13 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Mary Bee,
Thank you so much for your help. I will let him know and I believe I do have both of those oils.

I praise St. Expedite for all his works.
Draconis13

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole