Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Rule Control Curse Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Neighbors

kitzy

Re: Spells to Rule Control Curse Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Neighbors

Unread post by kitzy » Wed May 26, 2010 4:37 am

Cathy I hope you don't mind me piggybacking on your question here but Buttercup I just read your reply and I'm curious how does one make a hot foot bottle and is a photo with target's address on the back enough to stick in that bottle.

What does a hot foot bottle include I read vinegar and actual red peppers or powdered cayenne pepper is what I need to use?? Also how much LM hot foot powder would I need in this jar spell do I use the entire packet? or is that overkill?

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Wed May 26, 2010 4:49 am

Hello Cathy,
Devi's post above pretty much describes how you can go about making a hot foot bottle. A personal concern of the target is always better than photos or adress,but if you cannot get a personal concern no matter what then a photo with the target's name written on it,the target's birthday,a piece of his/her handwriting etc can be used as well. You can use the whole packet of powder if you want,but more isn't aways better.I would use some of the powder in the bottle and keep the rest to use on the floor where he/she will walk or mix it with soil and put it in their garden where they will step on etc.

kitzy

Unread post by kitzy » Wed May 26, 2010 5:56 am

Thank you buttercup for answering my question, I don't know about Cathy, but I will be looking into ordering LM hot foot powder at least 2 packets and some hot foot oil that I could contain in a bottle with the targets photo (that's the closet I could ever get to these new neighbory/tenant type issues) arriving of my own I'd like to address ASAP.

Crescent Moon

Unread post by Crescent Moon » Wed May 26, 2010 4:23 pm

My Daughter and her husband and children are being attacked on a daily base from there upstairs neighbors, they are picking with them every single day.. the neighbor's husband stands almost 7ft and looks to weigh 400lbs and my son in law is only 5'3" the neighbor are making threats to kill them all even the kids...the landlord is even afraid of this guy... and all because they have a nine yr old that is bad as ever and he lies alot... saying my son in law tried to hit him while parking his Van... but the little boy jumped right in front of him and folded his arms and my son In law asked the boy to plz move... but instead the lil boy runs in the aptment building screaming to his mom and dad that my son in law tried to hit him...

so now this is the third day in a row that these ppl are coming to their door wanting to fight....

Please if someone knows a very quick trick... to keep them away from my family I would be so grateful.... does red pepper work and if it does where would I put it... I am on my way over there and I want to take some stuff with me... to get rid of these crazy ppl...for good... make them move... this is a very quiet area and now police are being called daily because of them........HELP...............
Happy I found LM I love this place
Thank You St. Expedite 4 help and St. Michael 4 protection

candis

Unread post by candis » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:33 am

For the past couple of days, when I go outside I would see cigarette butts on my front step. It seems as though someone has been coming on my property to smoke and have the nerve to leave the cigarette butts behind.

What can I do to prevent these people from trespassing onto my property to sit and smoke. Also, I feel very uncomfortable about this.

Thanks for your help.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:01 am

Do you feel comfortable giving us more information about your property? You can be vague, but do you live in the city? Country? Apartment? House? Do you have a front porch or just front steps leading to your home? Do you have a walkway to your door?

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

candis

Unread post by candis » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:08 am

Ritual Sound,

I don't mind giving more details. I live in a townhouse community, where I have a semi porch and steps that leads to my front door. In other words someone has to deliberately go out their way to sit on my steps, since it's the last house on that row and situated in the corner.

This morning I poured some firery wall of protection water and some four thieves vinegar on my front porch and steps. However, I am still awaiting some more advice on what I can do to get rid of these people who do not respect other people's property.

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 am

I would put Banishing powder out there.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:34 am

Check out these threads for more information. I love the Devil's Shoestring path work. here you are:

devils-shoe-string-for-protectin-how-ca ... tml#p38749

4-thieves-vinegar-on-my-yard--t6317.html#p35879

someone-egged-my-door-7-days-ago-help!- ... tml#p28967

These will provide a few good posts for you to think on before anyone else responds to your thread...

Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

candis

Unread post by candis » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 am

jujugiggles wrote:I would put Banishing powder out there.
Would banishing powder affect me if I step in it? I currently have hotfoot powder, can I use that instead?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:35 am

Your petition is what directs the powder at your target - so don't petition for the powder to effect you and it won't.

The reason I didn't suggest Hot Foot is that it is very harsh and unless you know who is hanging out there and really do wish for them to wander with burning soles, it may be a bit much. Banishing would milder and still get them to leave.

You could whip up some salt, broom straws, and eucalyptus praying over it to drive away the people who are loitering on your porch and spread it around out there. You can also collect the cigarette butts and put them into a jar with those same ingredients and shake it daily to further encourage those people to leave!

candis

Unread post by candis » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:05 am

Ok. Any ideas on what I can do with the cigarette butts... I tried four thieves vinegar and firery wall of protection water, they are still smoking on my property.

Thanks.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:59 am

Well, you just posted that 4 days ago. Conjure takes time to work. Keep putting the stuff out there, keep shaking the jar.

Aphrodesia

Unread post by Aphrodesia » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:55 pm

My neighbors are getting on my last nerve! Every time I turn around they're in my house, borrowing this, begging that... Drinking all the juice. One of them even has the nerve to ask y I dont call her when I cook dinner. Huh?! :? I dont want to tell them to go away or even suggest that they visit less often as I dont want to create animosity. Because, as we all know, even tho we may have every right to say something it doesnt mean that the ppl we say it to will take it maturely.

They're nice people and I do like them so I dont want to hot foot them, however I was wondering what I could do to make thing come around less often. I dont even want to see my relatives daily, but I have every to see them evert day asking why Im not coming outside to sit on the porch, walking through my house. If I happen to leave the front door open, they walk right in. My roommates and I feel that these people are endeavoring to become just a little to close to us. We just moved here in May so We see them as neighbors, but apparently they think we're family.

I dont want them to go away entirely, just back off a little.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:47 pm

I think one fixed Hot Foot Vigil Light, with a name/petition paper, will be appropriate enough to give them a push out. :-)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Hot Foot is very severe for this case, and Aphrodesia mentioned that she didn't wish to do that.

I've heard of a trick where you hold salt in your hand while the "guests" are in your home, and as they leave throw that salt out the door after them while saying a prayer for them to go home. That should keep them from coming back so often. You could mix some eucalyptus oil into the salt to amplify that effect, as eucalyptus helps move unwanted people away.

You could also consider using Banishing products, which are far milder than Hot Foot. Burn Banishing candles on their names, and spread Banishing powder around your front door and around their area (make sure to mix a good amount of soil with the powder so it doesn't look suspicious) while you call their names for them to stay away.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Alright, you could always burn some banishing incense, and do that everyday till you see noticeable results.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:17 pm

There are plenty of good old timey tricks aimed at keeping unwanted visitors from returning back to your property. May favorite always involves a mix of Salt and Black Pepper which is tossed after your guests as they leave. As you toss the mix pray that they do not return.

Another trick is to grind up some Barberry and Vandal and make a line of this mix across your threshold while calling out the names of your guests and praying that the be unable to cross the line back into your house.

And one last trick, take Salt and Eucalyptus and spread that behind them as they leave and call their names telling them that they are unable to come back. Then take 9 Broom Straws and lay them down in a line and say that they can't cross this line anymore.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Aphrodesia

Unread post by Aphrodesia » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 am

Thank you all for such great answers! I never thought of banishing products as solutions to this problem (and Ive had this same prob before with friends popping all every day)

as But one question, are these solutions permanent? Becuz i've mentioned, I dont want this ppl to leave my house permanently, I just want them to fall back a little. I like visitors, but not every day!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:53 am

You could make doll babies for them and "encourage" them to visit less... Talk to them and urge them to attend to more pressing business in their lives than constantly coming over to your house.

Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson

Aphrodesia

Unread post by Aphrodesia » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Ritual sound, that sounds like an xcellent idea!! I think I will try that first and then a few suggestions from the other posters. I just learned from my roommate that they've been digging thru our garbage and wearing discarded clothing. These ppl are too much!!

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Greetings, everyone.

My problem is this; I live in an apartment complex where the neighbors mostly keep to themselves, with friendly conversation outside every once in a while, and a friendly smile or wave if we see someone walk by. I'm totally fine with this, but, the lady who lives next door to me is just taking it way too far.

Every time I leave my screen door open for some fresh air, she comes by for a "chat." Sometimes, if I don't open the front door and just leave the front windows open, she'll stand right outside them and talk to me. Any time I walk past her door to get to the laundry room, she pops out and follows me for a chat. When she sees me pull up in my car, and she's outside, she runs to chat me up. If I'm out in my back yard gardening, she'll pop over the fence to scare me as a joke, and then chat me up. It's beginning to drive me and my husband crazy, because all we want is a little fresh air and privacy. I don't mind talking every so often but this is getting out of hand. I feel like a prisoner in my own apartment!

I'm thinking of putting her in the freezer to cool her off so to speak, but, I'm wondering what else I can do to get her to go about her business and leave us alone for a bit. She's a good neighbor in every other way, so, I don't want to get rid of her, but, I'm at my wit's end and something has got to give! I've never dealt with something like this before and I'm at a bit of a loss on how to proceed.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and respond.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:42 am

Try a little Alum to shut her up. It really does work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:49 am

Thanks ms. cat. I'll give that a shot when she goes to work.

Aphrodesia

Unread post by Aphrodesia » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:27 pm

I'm having very similar problems and I got some amazing advice. Check my thread called "Please Go Home!". I feel your pain!

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 pm

Thanks Aphrodesia, I'll do that.

BuckeyeBoy
HRCC Student

Unread post by BuckeyeBoy » Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:34 am

Is she old? Does she live alone? I bet she is just a very lonely old women with no family around You may be the only person she talks to all day.

If it were me, I do a spell to get her a nice gentleman caller (and some good karma for you) so she leave you alone.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:15 pm

In increasing levels of intensity and severity:

You could follow the plan outlined by Devi. It would bring about peace while keeping them for causing any trouble for you through gossip and backbiting.

If they continue to harass you then you can work a FWP conjure. This has a stronger edge and will burn them if they mess with you.

Then you can move on to hotfoot if you feel like it. Using the powder you can set fire to their heels and send them on their way.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Both what Devi and Conjureman posted is good advice. Definitely do Stop Gossip work. I used Stop Gossip oil and a chunk of alum for one of my spells, and it worked beautifully.

I was in your situation a few years ago where our nutty neighbor was finding every reason to b*tch to us. She even complained that we were shutting our door too loudly, which was whacked since we lived in a house not an apartment!

I was going to Hot Foot her, but I was told in a reading that the next neighbor might be worse! We were renting, and I was too annoyed to sweeten the situation. I lit a Confusion candle on her with the intention that she'd be so wrapped up in her own problems that she'd leave me alone. I don't know if it was the candle or the fact that she saw me cleaning my rifle when she looked inside my window, but I never heard a peep from her again. :lol:

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:57 pm

... that is funny :lol: flamethrower...I think it was a mixture.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Cathy13

Unread post by Cathy13 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

WowI didn't realize my thread got this many replies but Buttercup I just got done with the brochure idea yesterday and it should be mailed to their home today or tomorrow, crossing my eyes & fingers for this to work this time. But will definitely look into doing those two jars as well.

Devi Spring,Cognitive & Kitzy thank you for you fanatstic replies back as well just don't want to make any misteps and use up all my ingredinets at one time to ensure these 2 sets of families leave...for now I am concentrating on one set. the second one if gonna be much more tougher to crowbar outta my area, they are polish and they might have someone who is familiar with magikal works. This will certainly be tricky but thankfully I have their photos and I can maybe do some damage with the photo as well.

Thank you all so much again....will keep you updated if anything goes down from my last trick I laid with LM hot foot powder I laced the camp brouchures and envelope in.

Roadrunner

Unread post by Roadrunner » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:59 am

Aphrodesia wrote:I just learned from my roommate that they've been digging thru our garbage and wearing discarded clothing.
Why not throw out more stuff and as a sneaky trick dress these items so that they bring it into their home.

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:29 am

Aphrodesia wrote:Ritual sound, that sounds like an xcellent idea!! I think I will try that first and then a few suggestions from the other posters. I just learned from my roommate that they've been digging thru our garbage and wearing discarded clothing. These ppl are too much!!

Oh, ok, sounds like they're looking for whatever they can get from you. And hey, times are tough, but still, boundaries, people! Ditto the salt and pepper. Maybe you could also freeze them?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:18 pm

I like the salt and pepper strategy...

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:45 pm

First, do protection work to protect yourself and your family. Then, do hotfoot work to get rid of the lousy neighbors.

Ask St. Michael to protect your relatives.

Mix salt, agrimony and barberry and sprinkle it around the perimeters of your apartment while stating that your neighbors (call their names) will not enter your home or cause harm to its inhabitants. Do the same for your car.

Reverse EVERYTHING back to the neighbors (just dress a revering candle with reversing oil and work it for 9 nights)

Hotfoot the bastards. Get a black candle, dress it with hotfoot oil and work it for 13 nights. Be sure to sprinkle hotfoot powder infront of their door :)

Be sure to cleanse yourself everynight you work the reversing and the hotfoot. Take a hyssop bath and recite the 51rst Psalm.

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:03 pm

All HELL has broken loose in our home since the family next door moved in. For approximately three years these people refused to look our way. We would speak and they would go in their home and slam the door. However, every year around October & November they would come over and ask for eggs or sugar. April 2009 my daughter and I had a series of break-ins’ while my husband was deployed. That’s when these neighbors began to speak and got into my home and invited themselves to Thanksgiving dinner. Over dinner she revealed she was a witch and practiced Wicca. But their behavior later revealed they were not. It was revealed later the burglars knew the neighbors and were in the same squardon. Nothing ever happen to these people. Investigation and Security Forces never arrested them and I caught them on video.
December 2009 is when I began to seek outside help. I went to four readers and three priests. The work they would assign or do only alleviated the problem temporarily or provokes this family to send more darkness. Several readers have told me these people are into Black Magic & Necromancy and are a part of a racial hate group. Every time we leave home one of them walk out. When we come home one of them comes home. It’s like we are being tracked. One reader even stated these individuals opened a portal in our home. The neighbors have tied our Christmas lights to their home and connected stakes from their fence into our backyard. They even tied an old Dish Network Satellite cable to their house. They pour oils, powders in our yard and driveway. They use their six year old son to throw powders in each person’s yard. They nailed an eyeball to the tree pointed at our house. I lost my company and my job since these people have lived there. When we walk it’s as if someone is on the ceiling walking above us. Every October their activity peaks. We are on a military installation. This woman has transferred her job into the Consolidated Support Building. The nucleus of a military family’s life is located in this building. (Finance/Payroll, Housing, ID cards, Travel, MVD, etc) My husbands stripe was taken, given back and now held. I cant find a job. Everytime we have tried to move something happpens. I used to be the first person home because they would hit our house and it would cause my daughter and husband to have flu like symptoms. I would only get bad headaches.

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:46 pm

Keysha,

1) The first then you need to do is to perform a series of uncrossing-baths in conjunction with a full on house-cleansing.

Chinese Wash -- http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Uncrossing -- http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Cat describes a 13 day ritual for doing this on the Un-Crossing page.

In addition to the instruction given at that page, you can 1) place some uncrossing bath crystals, or even just a capful of ammonia, in the laundry to protect your family 2) burn some uncrossing incense in each room 3) surround your house with Fiery Wall of Protection Powder, or salt, for protection.

Once your cleansing is complete you may want to perform a Peaceful Home rite such as the one found at http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

2) Since you feel that you are being followed, you may want to have Lucky Mojo fix you up a Fiery Wall of Protection mojo-hand to protect you. You can read all about Fiery Wall of Protection at http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

3) Once you cleanse the home and establish some form of protection for yourself, you can begin to send back anything that is sent your way by burning Reversing Candles on your neighbors name(s) every day. Cat gives information on how to do that at the Uncrossing page as well and you can read more about Reversing Candles at http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#doubleaction. In addition to this you can take a mirror and place it in your home against a wall so that the reflective surface faces the neighbor's home to reflect back any negativity or evil that they may send towards you.

4) If sending back their own evil does not drive them away, you may look into Hot-Footing them away. Cat gives several examples of how to do that at the Hot Foot Page on Lucky Mojo at http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You mentioned that your neighbor described herself as a Wiccan, but that she actually practices darker forms of magic. I believe the reason that you notice an increase in incidences during the month of October is because many Pagans believe that the veil between the world of the living and the world of the dead is thinnest around this time of year and up to Halloween, which is called Samhain, but that takes us slightly off topic. However, I point this out because she may be calling upon the spirits of the dead to work against you.

Do you keep an Ancestral Altar in your home? If not it may behoove you to begin working with your own Ancestors who have passed away so that they can become your spiritual allies and assist you in this situation. For more information about the ancestor and ancestral altars search the forum.

I understand that you've been to several readers and workers but keep in mind that, according to you, this problem has been ongoing for three years so it's not going to be fixed in a few days or probably even a few months.
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:43 pm

If they are pouring oils and powders in your driveway then they may possibly be working with a folk-magic tradition as these types of contact works are very strongly tied with such traditions.

My recommendation is uncrossing, followed by protection work. In this case however you definately need a professional because if your neighbors know what they are doing then they may be more difficult to handle then your average obnoxious neighbor.

I am wary of the term "black magic" being used because its a general over-arching term that really doesn't define anything, nor does it refer to any specific practices. For example Necromancy may be considered "black" by some, but it is a perfectly acceptable spiritual practice involving divination and relationships with the spirits of the dead. So readers calling what they are doing "black magic" doesn't help us pinpoint the work they are doing.

My recommendation is work with a member of AIRR who is strong at dealing with such people.

If they are indeed a Necromancer then it doesn't matter what time of year it is, they'll be able to conjure and enlist the dead against you. So uncross, put up some protection, and get a rootworker involved.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:55 pm

Lucky Mojo carries a very nice "War Water".
I suggest you get 2-3 bottles along with "Fear not to Walk over Evil", in addition to what has been said.

Such water will be disliked by the spirits and is used to send bad stuff right back up the nose of anyone who puts powders near it.

If the neighbours are unemployed and used you as practice in their arts, wars like this can go on for years. The best way is to do what ConjuremanAli said, get a professional to back you up.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:08 am

Thank you Carolina Dean, Conjure Man Ali, and Johannes : )
I didn't expect a swift reply. After I posted in the forum (within 30min) I received a call from my husband that the neighbors went to their Commander and made a formal complaint against us. We dont know why or what it's involving.
I throw salt in front of my own home. I discovered the second set of stakes in the ground a few days ago. A jar was buried in our backyard. They dug it up before I discovered it. I only discovered the jar hole and imprint in the dirt. As I type this I hear the ceiling popping. Monday I caught their son dropping things out of his pocket into our driveway. I found rusty nails on the side of our house and a brown sticky substance on the xeriscaping.
Their altar is on the wall of the room my daughter was in. She couldnt sleep and was always physically drained. We did move her.
For approximately six months they have had a broom outside their front door. They changed the shifts they work. One does days and the other evenings.
During the day my face is usually on fire but since listening to the podcast I learned how to make a decoy for my family. Its alleviated some physical stuff. Although I am home sick today. I believe its a blessing in disguise.

For a while I used the following:
Reversible candle glass B&R, B&W, and G&B
B&W Jumbo stick
R&B Jumbo stick
14 day - 7 Color Jumbo Glass
Sage, Sweetgrass, Salt, incense, some oils, bagua mirrors, mirrors inside my home facing the wall to their house, evil eye wall hangar, house cleansings, physical cleansings/limpias and lots of prayer

I felt they caught on to the above because it wasnt alleviating anything. Yet when we placed the evil eye and cross out front they hid their cars in the garage and enter their house in there. I'm guessing they called the commander because they got desperate. I have been awakened. I prayed for guidance and to find everything they have laid for us.
Since I'm home today I will begin studying and working on everything all of you have advised.
I am truly grateful for your advice. I thank each one of you for taking the time out to help us. Respectfully, Keysha

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 am

I forgot to mention, Last week Wednesday I made a mirror box for these people. I didn't think it was working because when I'm alone outside watering the flowers they both come outside and stand as close to me as possible to intimidate.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 am

I second the recommendation for enlisting the work of a professional to take care of this, as well as the need for mirrors in this situation - as I was reading your case and your update I just kept hearing "MIRRORS!!" in my head. ;) I see that you already worked with Ba Gua mirrors previously, but you can step up the mirror work a bit.

I would do two different bottle/box spells here. One is a protection one for you and your family: Take some hair from each of the people (and any pets you may have) in your home and sandwich them between two St. Michael holy cards that you have prayed the St Michael prayer and your own prayers strongly over and anointed with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. You can tie the holy cards together with red thread or red ribbon and has also been dressed in Fiery Wall oil. Pray for the blood of Christ to cover you, cleanse you, and protect you. Put that packet into a bottle/box that you have painted red with strong protection and reversal herbs, or you can use Fiery Wall of Protection and Reversing powder. Glue mirrors that you have dressed with Reversal and FWP oil, and smoked in FWP and Reversal incense to the outside of the bottle/box on all sides. Pray over this that it send all attacks against you and your family back to the sender. Keep a St. Michael or Reversal vigil burning on that at all times until this situation is taken care of. Keep this within a 5-spot of bay leaves to keep the work hidden.

I don't know how you used the ba gua mirrors before, but I would get either one of those, or even just a small pocket mirror from the dollar store at EVERY window and door. Due to the severity of the situation, you may also wish to place small mirrors (you can get 1" craft mirrors at craft stores) at each electrical outlet or phone jack or cable jack or entrance into the home. Prepare each mirror by cleansing it (florida water, or holy water will work for this), then dressing it in Reversing & FWP oil, and smoking it in Reversing and FWP incense, and praying over it strongly - then place it. Each Tuesday take the mirrors cleanse it and re-charge it.

Burn FWP and Reversing incense in your home DAILY while this is ongoing, and keep a Fiery Wall of Protection candle burning continuously in your home praying daily to St. Michael.

I would also make a paper dolly named and baptized for each enemy (if you can incorporate a picture of each person onto their dolly, so much the better) and bind each dolly up in black thread. Make sure to bind its arms and legs so it can't move against you, bind it's mouth so it can't speak against you, and bind it's eyes so that they no longer see you. Put them facedown in a box lined with mirrors facing inwards along with sharp objects, slippery elm, alum, blackberry leaves, agrimony, sage, etc. Again, utilize a 5-spot of bay leaves to keep that work hidden. Keep a vigil burning on that continuously as well.

Those are my thoughts. Definitely do a thorough spiritual house cleansing each week, and keep up with at least weekly strong cleansing baths. I would have each family member dress themselves with Reversal and FWP powders and feet dressed with Fear Not To Walk Over Evil oil daily while this is going on.

This has been going on too long - you need to bring in a professional to finish this once and for all.

EDIT - I see you said you already did a mirror box, but I would continue working that anyway. If they are coming and standing close to intimidate you, set up a security camera to film that behavior, and also catch any tampering in your yard. Then TAKE THAT TO THE AUTHORITIES - it's trespassing if nothing else!
But you need to hire a pro to handle this right away. It's obvious that it has escalated beyond what you can manage on your own.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:51 am

Dont doubt your work Keysha. Sometimes it takes longer considering the circumstances. Good Luck in your work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:17 am

All wonderful suggestions. The only addition I have is burying the mirror box at the roots of a tree. I was taught that this can conceal your enemy work as the roots are tangled so will be all the attempts of that person trying to discover the trick.

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:16 am

Devi Spring, do the mirrors need to face inward to the electrical outlets? I want to start this ASAP.We have a store that orders from Lucky Mojo. I hope they have these items in stock. I will pay more but at least I can get this started. I will check lucky mojo site links for rootworkers.

Jwmcclin, I will do my best to have more faith in my work.

Conjure Man Ali, I will definitely do that. I read on the site to dispose in a graveyard. We arent from here and I dont know anyone thats passed on here. I can manage tree roots.

I am most grateful for your time and help. Thank you

Respectfully,
Keysha

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Devi Spring, you mentioned to place a mirror at each electrical outlet or phone jack or cable jack. How can they manipulate electric? It may sound like a dumb question but I don't understand. What if mirrors were placed at the source of power for the house. "Utility Box" I found the tiny mirrors at the craft store but thought about the utility box also.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:09 pm

It's not that they manipulate electric - it's that those are ways into your home. Most times I don't worry about them, but in severe cases of attack I address each and every possible entrance into the home. Electic, cable, phone, internet, a/c vents, etc. If you don't want to use mirrors, at least anoint each outlet and input with FWP oil in a 5-spot. It is defending every single way that anything could possibly get in.

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:21 am

Devi-Spring,
Thank you for your help. I placed the mirrors yesterday and our house was quiet for the first time in months last night. My family slept through the night even our pomeranians. My little Izzy was actually snoring.I appreciate the advice. I see your a Lucky mojo Graduate. Alot of this terminology is new to me so my questions may seem off but what does a 5-spot mean? (bay leaves in 5-spot?)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:22 am

Five-spot or quincunx is a pattern that is used to sometimes represent the crossroads. It looks like the 5 dots on a die. So the leaves would be placed in a box formation with one leaf in each corner and one in the center.

See:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#quincunx

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm glad you got some relief! Keep up the good work. :D

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm

Thank you guys, again.

Devi, I read at some threads here or maybe in the book about Hoodoo, that it is dangerous to use Hotfoot on the people, who know tricks or have protection. It could boomerang. That why I afraid to suggest Hotfoot. They know magic. Considering, that mother of 6 kids is on welfare, she has very expensive minivan. And all children dressed well, they wear these expensive sport outfits with favorite players’ numbers and names. Toys also not cheap. So she knows how to get money beside the welfare. I do not want my cousin start the fight, which she would not win, like ConjureMen said. Especially, that cousin does not believe much in magic to start with. She went alone with me, because the other alternative is the law suit. But it is difficult to fight against children. And of cause, the last alternative is that her neighbor finally starts an open confrontation not with the Management, but directly with the family and cousin by default has to site with him. That why I was afraid about Hotfoot. It may backfire and get this lady angry.

ConjureMen, car tire sounds good. It is possible to do. But would not this also be under the property boundary’s domain? If they have protection, then protection probably applies to the car. Bottle under the car looks dangerous. Bottle could drop and she could find out. And then send everything back to my cousin. And her curse would be real.

keysha

Unread post by keysha » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Thankyou ConjureMan Ali : )

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:38 pm

So...I Know If doing a love spell, you are suppose to bury the candle remains or any for that matter in your front yard for attracting that person to your house and to you. Also bury in the backyrd if you just want to keep them close....I just got done with a spell and I buried it in the front yard. First off, my neighborhood is filled with nosey neighbors who have hollow walls, they can hear, see and sense anything like BEASTS! What do I do....or where else can I bury my love spell remains to get my man! I'm so in love and don't want my neighbors pulling shades down, opening doors and porch lights, calling police or even seeing what I'm doing? I live in the desert too...so very dry and deserted and my front yard is secluded with plants and rocks because we live in a Community where the houses are close and our yards are rocks not grasss. Any GREAT PLACES or SUGGESTIONS for my love spells to become successful? :oops:
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 pm

If you're worried about people seeing you, bury the remains at night when you're somewhat sure your neighbors are asleep. If you can't do it at night, pretend you're doing yard work or some other chore during the day and then bury the remains.

Truth be told, there's no reason for anyone to call the cops on your for burying something in your own yard. There's nothing illegal about that. Further, it doesn't matter if someone sees you burying spell remains. They have no idea what you're doing and unless you tell them, they'll never know.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:27 pm

THANKS Ms. Fanstastic! That makes me feel ALOT BETTER. But I mean its such a close community and I just want....like CALIFORNIA space. Where in CA, they have streets like 50 yards away from one another. But here, where I reside [NV] they just observe, watch and talk like Housewives and etc. And your right, I could pretend to do yard work, because burial at night would cause them to wake up and possibly curse me out. If god knows what they end up doing. So morning would be perfecto Thank YOU :)

And I have one more question if you don't mind me asking? I have heard of hoodoo spells that reguard around using mestrual blood, urine, semen, nail folicles or feet folicles to make someone addicted, think of, and love you. What could you say about that? [this is an open discussion for anybody to take on]! HELP!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:36 pm

That is another topic TBanks91 and should be posted in the appropriate section. Edit your post and go to the appropriate section of the forum and post your NEW question. I suggest 'Ask for help with this situation'. Scroll through the post and you will find similar responses before posting.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 pm

TBanks91

You're welcome. Just try not to get too caught up in worrying about what others might see. Nine times out of ten, even the nosiest of people won't suspect what you're actually doing. Good luck!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Jaime Banks
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:35 am

Thank you ALL FOR EVERYTHING! I love all your feedback and I definately appreciate it. I love you all! Thanks :)

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:21 am

Hi All-
This is scary: on Tuesday afternoon, in broad daylight, there was a gang shooting about 3-4 blocks from where I work and live. I spoke with a friend of mine who is a cop, and he told me there is a terrible turf war going on right now. All day yesterday, there were sirens and cops swarming all over the place. It's really bad.

He told me which blocks to stay away from, nonetheless, I still have to walk everywhere since I don't have a car. So, last night, on my way to the train, I looked down the block to see another police blockade.

Obviously, I am wearing FWP and I am praying fervently for protection. I really don't do any Saint work, so I know little about petitioning St. Michael. Any amulets or anything else anyone can think of that I can carry or wear?

This is crazy, I've lived in Chicago for the better part of 20 years and I've never felt this kind of fear before. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:30 am

I would definitely keep dressing yourself with FWP each and every day, and pray the prayer of St. Michael (Google it and you'll find it - it's short and powerful) before walking to your various destinations. If you wish you can go one further on the dressing of yourself - and with your situation I personally would, and get a Triple-Strength Fiery Wall of Protection mojo.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-fiery-wall.html

There are 2 threads about gang activity and how to deal with it that may also be of help:
clearing-my-area-of-drug-dealing-and-ga ... tml#p37044
gang-on-my-street-needs-to-be-arrested! ... tml#p54081

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”