Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Rule Control Curse Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Neighbors

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Rule Control Curse Crazy Rude Annoying Violent Neighbors

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:57 pm

Dear Lucky Mojo Forum Friends.

Looking for expert advice. Want to make sure that this "spell" will work on the first try.

I have a neighbor who has been problematic since the day he moved in. He is an alcoholic which adds to the problem. In the past (he moved in about 3 years ago) he has been disorderly and spilling beer and on occasion hard liquor in the hallway, but last night was the final straw. As I was leaving for an appointment he was sitting on the steps (now get this) smoking a combo (meaning switching on/off) between weed and cigarettes. In front of his door was broken glass, spilled beer, a big stinky and nasty mess. I asked him, WTF happened? (I don't mince words.) He said he's locked out and will clean everything up when he gets into his apartment. I told him nicely, then please don't smoke in the building (it stinks) AND it is illegal. I come home 2 hours later...still sitting in the hallway, mess on the floor (I had to almost wade through it) and smoking up a storm. About an hour after I arrived home my roomie and a friend of hers went to him and asked him again to, "Please smoke outside, it smells, and it is against the law." By now, I've developed a terrible allergic reaction to the density of the cigarette smoke that was coming through my apartment door. I came out again and told him I'm getting sick, I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, please smoke outside in front of the building. He didn't budge. Hours later, there was a ruckus in the hallway (no elevator in this building.) someone let him in, but the mess is still there.

As I mentioned this is NOT the first time, but should be the LAST. It's not pleasant to live like this. If anyone is thinking why didn't I call the cops, it is because the cops won't come for something like this. I am not living in the USA, I'm presently in the Middle East and things work differently here. And forget about any man listening to a woman, had I been some big burly guy he would have done as he is told. Just as an "added attraction" I once peeked into his apartment, it looks like the worst junk yard, smells, and there are papers strewn about, it is a health and fire hazard. You would need Hazmat to come and clean him out.

OK, friends, luckily I've got some HotFoot Powder at home and some Banishing Powder from Lucky Mojo as any heavy-duty "occult supplies" are non-existent or hard to come by here. I've got to work with what I've got.

Any advice is appreciated, I've been patient, but this has gone too far, especially since my health suffered as a result of this man's uncivilized behavior. :x

By the way, I've worked magically before, but this calls for something really heavy-duty and something that will "stick." I don't wish him harm, I just want him out (like in rehab forever or something.)

Blessings One and All,
Priyananda
Of all things upon earth that bleed and grow,
A herb most bruised is woman.

- EURIPIDES, Medea

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:36 am

From where he walks in front of his house, get the dirt from one of his footprints; pick it up from the toe *towards* the heel (because you're sending him away). Put that foot print dirt into a bottle or jar, add Banishing powder and a pinch of Hot Foot powder, and shake it up and command him to leave. Take that bottle to a river, and with your back facing the water, throw the bottle over your left shoulder into the river. As it runs out of town, he will leave.

If you don't have a river near you, take the bottle and bury it at a crossroads so he will leave. After working like this, cleanse yourself with a Hyssop tea bath and reciting the 51st Psalm.

Read more about footprint tricks here: http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Rev Deborah Joy
HRCC Student

Unread post by Rev Deborah Joy » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:59 am

Hi There Mary Bee:

Thank you so much for the great advice.

I will attempt it but there is so much "dust" in front of that door, it is hard to tell whose dusty footprints are there. I wouldn't want to hotfoot someone who is a neighbor and is causing no trouble. It's an old apartment building and each landing is very small. I am wondering if I can lay some hotfoot powder and some banishing power at the entrance to his apartment and this way I will be sure that he steps into it himself. It's a tricky situation because the neighbor's doors are all so close together, and you really don't know whose dusty footprints (shoe prints) are really whose. However, I will try my best but I don't want it to affect a nice neighbor.

Thank you so much again and I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Blessings,
Priyananda
Of all things upon earth that bleed and grow,
A herb most bruised is woman.

- EURIPIDES, Medea

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:55 am

You could also try Cast Off Evil to rid him of his nasty habits, and Run Devil Run to get the devil out of him.

If you use Hotfoot and/or Banishing powder, call out his name and only he will be affected.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:05 am

Hot Foot Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html)
Cast Off Evil Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html)
Run Devil Run Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-run-devil-run.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

spinningredjet

Unread post by spinningredjet » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:48 pm

So there is this guy in my neighborhood who has been giving me very negative vibes for quite some time and this has been verified independently by a casual acquaintance who works around here.

I'm clear that this guy is nothing but a perfect child of The All in my eyes were it not for this malfeasance, so I feel on my own terms that I'm more than good to go on some conjure.

I will start to watch him casually for anything of his that he might throw in the public trash as all he seems to do is hang out in front of a tobacconist on a busy city street near me. I could also easily take his picture with my cell phone without his knowing but probably not a close one as the phone makes noise in the camera mode.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated, both as to work-up and execution.

Thank you kindly.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:02 pm

What exactly do you want to do? Hotfoot him? Protect yourself from him? Send back his "negative vibes"? You need to focus on your ultimate goal before starting any work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

spinningredjet

Unread post by spinningredjet » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:26 pm

Interesting when someone like him presents out of the blue... My best intuition is that it must be envy, probably due to State of Being, hereafter SOB, mine being Scorpionic and charismatic definitely so perhaps ,I should just make him mine. Please keep in mind that this guy showed up in the very first place as hostile. But he is attractive to me so maybe I should hook him and subjugate him. Its hard to know.

Yours is the right question to ask definitely. Thanks

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:47 am

Hey everyone,

My semester ran really smoothly this year -- except for one situation I'd like to work on.

One of my suitemates, who I deeply love as a friend (Friend A), has been a real nag. He's got a crush on me and another friend (Friend B) who I've been very close to this semester; because of this, we have to walk on eggshells around him. He gets suspicious that something is "going on" between us, and he has really low self-esteem as it is.

I don't want Friend A coming around and getting suspicious/jealous all of the time. But I don't want to hot foot him or send him away, either. I enjoy his friendship -- it just becomes awkward with the third person, because he likes both of us.

What products could I use? I'm thinking cut and clear to help him move on from his infatuation with the two of us. Or maybe John the Conquerer to boost his own confidence. Any suggestions?
HRCC Graduate #1765

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:45 am

Cut and Clear is a good idea. Strew the powder across your doorway or put it under the doormat if you have one.

John the Conquer is kind of aggressive for Friend A. Try Blessing and Crucible of Courage instead.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:12 pm

The way I would work this is to draw an ideal lover to your friend along with a bit of Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom so he sees that there is nothing between the friends and wise enough to make the right decision and not ruin the friendship. Combined with the introduction of a new lover it will help him move on and make things less awkward.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

spinningredjet

Unread post by spinningredjet » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 pm

I have a picture now and found a work using mirrors and black thread to aim his vibes back at him. That seems just fine. Thanks

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated
What would you like suggestions for? It seems as though you have everything under control. Did you need further instruction?
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

ChristinaLogan
Newly Registered

Unread post by ChristinaLogan » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:47 am

Maybe one thing to do to respond to this thread is to first know the real story behind. You know, there are a lot of misleading persons or maybe lack of communication would tend to turn the table upside down. For me, one thing is to put the incident on record and observe its development. If still annoying, report it.

verdancyhime
Forum Member

Unread post by verdancyhime » Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 am

I live in an inexpensive, not great neighborhood. It's cheap, though. I have something on my door to protect my home, but I buy things through the mail because they aren't always available where I live.

Packages with tracking numbers have gone missing several times that were "delivered" according to the UPS and USPS. I called my mailman to ask if they could require signatures but they said I'd have to pick up all my mail at the post office, which I can't do because it's too far away without a car.
I've called my landlord and the police, and I have a decent idea of what neighbor is doing it. I'm doing all the "real world" stuff I can think of and of course I'm not ordering anything online for awhile! But I'd like to know if any of you have ideas on how to get my neighbor to act right and leave me alone? I don't really want revenge, just to not lose stuff anymore.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:24 pm

Peruse these posts to identify a solution to your question.
busy-body-neighbors-t16290.html
how-to-stop-people-snooping-into-your-b ... 17669.html

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 am

Get a post office box or a locked mailbox. If the post office is too far away, there may be a mailbox service closer. You can also install a camera at your door to get the proof that your neighbor is stealing from you.

Your neighbor is not just nosy. He or she is thief! As soon as you get proof, call the police and press charges. In the meantime, put a Fiery Wall of Protection around your door. You might also consider some Crossing work for him or her to get caught in the act.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:39 am

Absolutely! Mail theft is a FEDERAL crime. Report that!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

verdancyhime
Forum Member

Unread post by verdancyhime » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Thanks. I am having my packages delivered to a family member's house from now on, but I think I may look into Firey Wall of Protection for my door... I have a non-rootwork spell already protecting it, but you can't be too careful.
Would it be possible to sprinkle some oil or sachet powder on my mailbox as well?
I've already notified my landlord, the police, and the mail people.
One package that was stolen was worth $60! I'm happy to say that the company is willing to reship it.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:45 pm

verdancyhime wrote:Would it be possible to sprinkle some oil or sachet powder on my mailbox as well?
I would use oil rather than powder. A five spot pattern on the front of your mail box is a nice trick for this.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:03 pm

verdancyhime wrote: Would it be possible to sprinkle some oil or sachet powder on my mailbox as well?

Yes indeed. But also: Write the name of the thief on a paper napkin. Turn it counter-clockwise and copy out Psalm 57 or Psalm 70 on top of the name. Drip some Fiery Wall of Protection on it in a 5-spot pattern. Be generous, because now you're going to use that napkin to wipe oil onto the mailbox -- inside and out!
I've already notified my landlord, the police, and the mail people.
One package that was stolen was worth $60! I'm happy to say that the company is willing to reship it.
Good for you! You sound like a proactive person -- always good to see!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

lightfae1
Forum Member

Unread post by lightfae1 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:46 pm

I have placed lots of ads in shop windows so that I can exchange my home with someone else, but no one is interested. I am unemployed and it is costing me a lot of money. I really do need to move as I have horrible neighbours. Living here is making me ill, and my family is very unhappy. If there is any one that can help me and my family, I would be very grateful.
Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:49 pm

Well if your home is as bad as you say it is, it is unlikely that someone else would want to live there. Do you own the house? If so, work with St. Joseph to sell it, so you can move somewhere better.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

lightfae1
Forum Member

Unread post by lightfae1 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:31 am

My property belongs to a housing group so i rent off them.

I moved in to this property last year june and it was surpose to be a fresh start but it has been a complete hell. The person i live next door to has been abusive racial and has also been violent, also she has has been abusive to my grandson he was not even one at the time. I have reported her to my landlord, but all they say is that she wont do it again but that is a lie because she has been treating the other neighbours badly for fifteen years and she still doing it. I dont understand how one women can get away with so much.

None of my other neighbours understand why either as everybody else get on very well. I truly cant live at this address anymore.

Thank-you :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 am

You can Hotfoot her out of there:
http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You can try sweetening her and/or your landlord:
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can pray to St. Martin de Porres, who is the patron of racial harmony, among his many other concerns:
http://luckymojo.com/saintmartindeporres.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

lightfae1
Forum Member

Unread post by lightfae1 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Thank you so much for your advice i will try it. :D

jwalke12
Forum Member

Unread post by jwalke12 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Hello!

I'm an internet based sex-worker who is about to move into the second story of a house in mid May. It's a sublet, and the man from whom I'm subletting it has been very upfront and honest about everything....or so I was led to believe.
He's not the landlord of the house and is just a fellow renter who will be doing business in Taiwan during late spring to the end of summer. Everything seemed really great about the situation--the apartment was decent, the rent I'll be paying him is dirt-cheap, there's internet, pets are allowed, it's in a nice area near a park,etc etc. Tonight though, he's dropped a bit of a bomb on me.
It seems that there is a problem in the basement of the house, and she's a psychic. He called me tonight to let me know I could upgrade the internet package he is currently using, but then began to warn me about her, and once he started he didn't stop! if he is to be believed, she:
-says she's psychic and owned a storefront on a nearby street until recently
-has rented the basement for approx two years and is now going to be simultaneously renting the main floor for business
-had a girlfriend she abused for several years who died mysteriously of an aneurysm a few months back
-black-mailed several clients quite openly and tried to get them to give her their cars (???) and has even tried to black mail the man himself
-is nasty and nosy, and above all: aggressive

Oh man! I need help for this on sooo many levels! Firstly, before I even knew I'd be looking for a place I had this persistent feeling of dread that I couldn't figure out, and now that I've heard about this lady I think I now know why.
SO:
1.Which spells or oils can I use to get her to not pay me much attention? I will make sex noises, I'm afraid, and don't want to have to worry about being black-mailed over what she thinks I may or may not be doing! There doesn't seem to be many spells that help with people forgetting about your existence, lol...
2. I've recently learned I am a sensitive, and am just learning how to block things out. Any tips on keeping her negative vibes the hell away???
3. Considering we'll be in the same house (though confined to seperate floors) will floor washes still be effective?
4. I have a gut feeling that she practices witchcraft of some kind and killed her girlfriend. What are some preventative spells against wiches you guys have found to be effective?

I'm going to keep searching the forums here for answers, and if I see anything I have overlooked and asked about, then I'll try to edit this post to correct it. So sorry for going on so long about this---I'm just freaked out now that things have --"clicked"--if you will!!!

GoddessMojo
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Hi. As an ex internet sex worker I can understand your concerns. I suppose finding another place is not an option?
I would for sure use some Law Keep Away products, starting asap. Be sure to dress her path and doorway if you can.
Plan now for some soundproofing measures.
A Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit would be on my list, before moving in if possible.
Perhaps you could make a doll-baby of her and place it in a mirror box so that anything she sends your way goes back to her instead.
As a sensitive person, I have found hematite and malachite good stones to carry on my body. Both promote balance, and malachite harmony as well. Feed them with a protective oil like FWP. You might also try wiping down your hands, feet, and back of your neck with Florida Water, not only for ridding yourself of this woman's negativity, but also anything you may be picking up from friends, clients, co-workers.
I would also look into Crown of Success, and this is my thinking. As a sex worker of any sort, a good portion of keeping a smooth path for yourself around others is your calm confidence and self assurance. It is when you are nervous and unsure of yourself that you will draw unwanted attention. And I would be sure that a psychic reader with ill intentions probably has a radar out for just the kind of mindset you are setting up for yourself of nervousness and fear. When I used to visit clients at hotels, I found it best if I walked in looking and acting ... *believing* I belonged there. Not only dressing as other patrons would, but not walking in and looking nervous, walking with a self confident stride. I think Crown of Success would support your mental state and give you some confidence. This is to be *your* home, in which you have every right to live as you wish. Including as an internet sex worker.
Best of luck.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

thatgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by thatgirl » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:05 pm

I would start your work before you move in. She might get a glimpse of what's on the way before you get there, depending, and if she really is a good reader. Sometimes a good reader doesn't have to see much (or even you) if you're gonna be "trouble". I'd want to sweeten her now. I had a dream about my old neighbors several months before they even moved in. I knew what they were all about upon first meeting. And, I don't even consider myself a "psychic".

Just be mindful of the energy with which you do your work. If she really is a sensitive, she might pick up on the negative vibe. I'm sure others will have lots of wonderful suggestions, but that's the first thing that comes to mind when dealing with this sort of stuff. Keep a watchful eye and protect your space, etc, but be sweet and positive.

jwalke12
Forum Member

Unread post by jwalke12 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:20 am

@GoddessMojo: Phew! Thank you so much for the ideas! For some reason, Law Keep Away never even entered my head. It's a good thing you suggested it though, as the law where I live is a little vague towards what you can and cannot do as a sex worker (but I'm guessing you also suggested it to help keep her away). You're absolutely right about the calm and confidence needed to keep prying eyes looking away! Admittedly I was panicking when I wrote my post, but now that I've had time to calm down and think things over, it seems that the best way to keep any of this going my way is to be positive and clear-headed.
@thatgirl: I am going to start the work soon as I wouldn't be surprised if she knows I'm coming--though I'm hopefully not going to cause anyone trouble who didn't do something to deserve it. ;) Again, I'm going to punch the negative vibes away with positive thinking and a pinch of bravery.

I'm still wondering about the floor wash, however. Will it still be effective if I use it on my floor but not the others? 'Cause I don't think it would look very good if I was scrubbing the floor in front of her main entrance at any time of the day/night...

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 am

Law Keep Away products are good for keeping prying eyes away, in general. You might get a 2-birds-1 stone deal with them here; keeping the actual law at bay, and a possibly nosey neighbor. The floor you live on is your home, so I don't see why you couldn't make effective use of floor washes. Given that you might have regular traffic, I would think a weekly round of something like Chinese Wash would be great to keep any of your clients' baggage from collecting. The downside to the arrangement may be frequency. Especially if you have your basement neighbor doing anything spooky, you may have to clense your space more often than you would if you were in a house of your own, with only your own accumulation to deal with. It'll be a little like being the only roomate that does dishes in a crowded house; stuff is going to pile up that much faster.

http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Two-Headed Doctor

GoddessMojo
Forum Member

Unread post by GoddessMojo » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:11 pm

You're welcome. :)
Also keep in mind your psychic neighbor is probably familiar with the scents of often used products...and that you may be able to mask some of your own tricks by doing them when she is burning incense, etc.
As for your floors, TheDixieFlatline is right, your floors are yours, and your cleansing of your home will certainly benefit you. And I can't reccomend Chinese Wash enough. Put some, ahem, 'chamber lye' in your floor wash, too. As for shared floors, entrances, maybe try sachet powders, sweeping them weekly. It's not uncommon for shared spaces to be swept, and I use this same trick in my building which is an 1830's home, divided into a restaurant and lawyer's office (my landlord)- below me, and three floors of four separate apartments above. We all share an entrance through the restaurant, a stairwell, and an elevator. No one has ever looked at me strangely when sweeping those areas. For an extra punch just put some products (Van Van, FWP, Law keep away, etc) in a spray bottle - bath salts and body spray bottles work best for this, and just spritz the area as you walk through.

Try somesturdy home protection on top of weekly cleaning. Red brick dust, salt, devil's shoe strings can all be deployed under your front door mat. After a thorough cleansing (I'd do this before moving a single thing into the house) make crosses or a 'five spot' marking with blessing oil and place a small mirror outside your front door and windows, facing out, especially if you have windows that allow one to see into your home AND back out of it through another window (shotgun style)...these create spiritual 'flow paths', and a mirror or something shiny will deflect that. Indian head pennies make excellent 'scouts' at the doorway, and I am particularly fond of my chicken foot on my front door, it keeps most nasties away. A lucumi practitioner had me take seven ribbons of all colors of the rainbow, cut them the length of my body, braid them, and attach the chicken foot to the end while praying to my ancestors for blessings and protection. It's pretty, and comforting. I feed it weekly with whiskey and van van. I might also try 'nailing down' the corners of your apartment with square head nails, deploy them in potted plants. This will protect you from anyone trying to remove you from the residence for whatever reason.
You might also consider petitioning St Cyprian, patron saint of occultists, to smooth a path for you with this woman. One never knows, perhaps she won't be as difficult as you think she will over your employment.
Crucible of Courage is another line of products I'd recommend, for the same reasons as Crown of Success. And be sure to undertake very regular personal spiritual baths for cleansing and protection.
Also, remember that not everyone looks kindly upon psychics, either. Chances are this woman has experienced some measure of the same anxieties you are. Keeping it in perspective will help you stay calm. Best wishes.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon May 21, 2012 8:44 am

Hi, I have a serious problem with a neighbor of mine. She's a bully! Over a lie made by her kid she has caused fear in my child and also intimidates her and I both. There is not too many ppl I can say I'm afraid if but she is one of them. I'm tip toeing around my neighborhood and local market in hopes of not seeing her, and that in itself is disturbing my soul. She's a gossiper, a bully and I believe a little disturbed because she's always tried fighting kid's! She's not worth crossing but I do think she needs to move off my block and out of this city. Her kid will be in the same school as my kid next year and it wont be good at all. Please help me to send her bullying back on her and have her move away.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 am

You can pick up the dirt from one of her foot tracks, mix it in a bottle with Banishing sachet powder, seal up the bottle and throw it in a river that flows out of town. Banishing is a gentler way of getting someone to steppin' instead of Hot Foot.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Also make sure you protect your home and property from her evil; hang small mirrors facing out to the street in your house windows, dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection oil.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon May 21, 2012 9:12 am

MaryBee

I'm scared to get that close to her home! She's just they scary. Thanks so much though. I'll have to suck it up and get that foot print somehow.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon May 21, 2012 10:45 am

you can use stop gossip products on you to stop and shut her mouth, also to protect you from being damagedfrom her slander. You can also you hotfoot products to send her running for the hills. LM webpages on both those products are extremely detailed and helpful. Also if you are scared for you and your child a great additive would be Fiery wall of protection, uses St Michael and making a mojo to carry, along with the use of candles to protect you. Perfect fit for this type of situation.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 am

j82

Wow so do I start this now or wait till the waning moon?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 21, 2012 1:46 pm

You can do this spell whenever you like. If you like to work with the moon and you can wait, then you can do it during that time. You can also work with the days of the week as well. I would work with Saturday, Thursday or perhaps even Tuesday.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aaliyah73
Forum Member

Unread post by aaliyah73 » Tue May 29, 2012 1:56 pm

I need some advice; I have searched the forum and still don't know what to do. My husband and I bought a house last year--a side-by-side duplex--in a neighborhood full of older people who have lived on this block for decades. We love the house, but our neighbors on the other side have been difficult. Before we moved in our house was owned by someone who was an absenteee landlord so our neighbors got used to having the run of the place. We put up a fence for our dog (after trying to talk to them about it and having the old woman tell me she does not want it) after getting proper permission from the city and the neighbors have responded badly to this--they told us we had 'no right' to do anything in our own backyard and they tried to threaten us with lawyers! The actual occupant is an older lady, and her three grown daughters and their husbands are over about four days a week, spending most weekends out in their backyard.. None of them speak to us and they glare at me or get quiet if I go out back and they are out there. They do the same to my husband. One son-in-law has vaguely threatened me and has done things I find creepy like take photos of the back of our house (one daughter is a lawyer and they are smart enough to not cross legal lines like come onto our property). Itis a bizarre and awkward situation and I feel uncomfortable in my own yard. I am not someone who likes conflict and I do not respond well to this type of bullying/intimiadation.
The problem is, I cannot see this woman moving as she has lived here since the 1960s so I do not see hotfoot working. I have negative feelings toward them but I would not do anyone harm. Should I focus on making them pleasant (or at last, neutral)? Protecting my house and property? I do have a St Michael medal above my front door--should I turn to him?
Any advice is appreciated.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue May 29, 2012 2:08 pm

Get some Red Devil Lye boxes and bury one at each corner of your property, facing outwards. They will "guard" your property. Hang mirrors facing outwards in all the windows of your house, and dress each mirror with Fiery Wall of Protection oil. Petitioning St. Michael is an excellent thing to do, he will be a wonderful protector.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member

supper
Forum Member

Unread post by supper » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 am

I had THE BEST neighbor who lived above me for more than 7 years and he moved out recently.....going to miss my respectful, quiet, and neighborly neighbor. Now I have a new neighbor that just moved in yesterday. My question is, is there a spell that I may use to have this new neighbor be the same if not Better like my old neighbor.

~Viva le dolce

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:57 pm

You can sprinkle Peace Water around your properties to maintain peace and Stop Gossip to keep things quiet.

supper
Forum Member

Unread post by supper » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Thank You so Much jwmcclin!!!!
I will order some right away!!!!

beautiful
Forum Member

Unread post by beautiful » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:43 am

we have a neighbor that always bring their kids over and have our family baby sit them while they just kick back and relax. it's their kids and their responsibilities, not ours. what can i do to have them stop bringing their kids over and treat our family like we're a babysitter center?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 pm

beautiful

I'd start by simply speaking up, tell them that you are not a baby-sitting service. I don't really see why you need magic when standing up for yourself would probably be faster.

beautiful
Forum Member

Unread post by beautiful » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:04 pm

we have and they know but they still make excuses to have us watch their kids. it's been a long long time now and things hasn't change one bit. so this is why i am requesting for help.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I suppose you could work a Commanding spell on them and order them to bother you no more. Use a skull candle and dispose of the remains of the spell on there property. I'd just refuse to watch the kids and close the door in there face, but thats me.

nana664
Forum Member

Unread post by nana664 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:07 am

I'd start by simply speaking up, tell them that you are not a baby-sitting service. I don't really see why you need magi when standing up for yourself would probably be faster.
Absolutely! What's needed here is a firm NO. If they dump their kids on your porch anyway and leave, call the police for child abandonment. They're taking advantage of you, because you're nice. It's time to put your foot down with them.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

beautiful
Forum Member

Unread post by beautiful » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Thanks! I'll work on that right away.

angel4decale
Forum Member

Unread post by angel4decale » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:22 am

I just wanted to post an update letting everyone know that I followed your advise to a tee and my son is still alive and well and is now not only friends with most of these people although God has moved some of the worst of these one dead one in jail one completely moved away and 1 or 2 has made a complete transformation with their lives...I thank you guys so very much for all of your love and support that you give freely to anyone. I truly don't know how I'd survive without you guys Thanks again and again.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you for sharing angel4decal. That is great news!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:48 pm

I'm glad that everything is going well for you and your son. Thanks for posting!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

LemonadeKarma
Newly Registered

Unread post by LemonadeKarma » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:18 am

This is a saga, and I am not sure where to start and probably unable to keep it brief. But, I do want to say that my husband and I have always been people to "Count Our Blessings" and "Make Lemonade Out of Lemons"; we know that there are so many, many people in much worse situations. And, we have actually spent our lives trying to be "forces for good" and trying to help people. But, we have just been broken by this "death by a thousand papercuts" -- and a few razor slashes -- that we have been experiencing; and I am, for the first time in my life, feeling completely powerless and unsure.

Anyway, after moving to a lovely old farm; we have had to get rid of many of our beloved animals, which was heartbreaking. Then, we just had Hurricane Isaac wash 4' of water through our barn and ruin all of our farm equipment and animal supplies. And so, after pumping out as much water as possible, we hauled out all of our ruined stuff to our backyard for the insurance adjuster appointment; and our neighbor from hell, Aggie, was IRATE and calling our elderly landlady and the city code enforcement officer to complain; because we dared to lay out our ruined stuff in our own backyard. And, I just can't fathom what kind of person sees people who have lost so much; and her first reaction is to complain and try to inflict more misery upon us after she has already caused us so much pain and suffering already. I guess I knew that in theory there are those who enjoy kicking people when they are down, but we have been blessed not to have to deal with anyone like that personally before.

A rational person reading this would think there is a history of bad blood or that we have done something mean to this neighbor. On the contrary, from before we moved in; we have been nothing but nice to this neighbor and her grown daughter and young grandson who live with her. We had many friendly chats at the fenceline and by phone; and we would always bring baby birds and lambs to the fenceline for her daughter and grandson to hold and pet. We truly have absolutely no idea what set her off, and we have racked our brains and could not even think of the slightest thing. So, we were completely shocked when she started her complaints this Spring -- never to us, mind you -- she never once indicated there was a problem to us. Just complained and threatened our landlady and then called and complained to the City and quit talking to us. Her complaint mentioned odor, but there was no odor problem -- animal control confirmed no odor coming onto her property -- she just complained about odor because the ordinance indicates the complaint has to be about odor, so that's what she wrote.

We rented this lovely little old 10 acre farm in Bay Saint Louis, MS about a year ago. The only structure on the farm is a 2 story barn built in 1920 w/ living quarters & a hay loft upstairs, and animal shelter and euipment storage downstairs. This was my landlady's childhood home, and she loves that she was literally raised in a barn. The barn is at one end of the property approx. 15' from the property line.

Now, this is a farm and has been a farm w/ farm animals for 90+ years; so legally it has an agricultural exemption and the ordinance the Code Enforcement Officer is trying to enforce does not apply. In fact, the first paragraph of the section of code states that the Animal Control Officer is responsible for enforcing those ordinances, and the Animal Control Officer has stated in no uncertain terms that the code enforcement officer is wrong -- that the ordinance does NOT apply to farms. But, if you think the concepts of legality or even common sense logic come into play with this code enforcement officer, forget it.

We were actually planning to buy this farm when problems started in the Spring, and we decided no way were we going to buy a place where we had to deal with a crazy neighbor empowered by a code enforcement officer who refused to acknowledge that he was wrong. And, we just do not have the financial resources to hire lawyers and try to wrangle this out -- and, we don't have the mental or eotional energy at this point either.

So, We decided my husband would take a transfer to New England, and we'd just move. Cut our losses and move on. We signed a lease and sent a large deposit to move into a house on July 15, and we made arrangements to board our horses up there, and we re-homed all of our birds and most of our sheep. It was heartbreaking as we had poured our life's savings into our farming misadventure -- this was our retirement plan; and we really loved our animals. Our goal was a sustainable farm raising heritage animals on pasture; so we had purchased our baby birds from the best breeders across the country. And, I especially LOVED my gorgeous heritage turkeys. NOTE - do not believe anyone who tells you that turkeys are stupid, and you cannot get attached. And, people would always stop to admire the turkeys -- they were a real attraction. So, anyway, when this complaining and drama started, we rehomed the birds and sheep and planned to move. I cried every day when I would go down to the barn and look out into the pasture and see the emptiness without my birds; but I would tell myself that we would soon be in a new place and it would be easier to not think about what we had lost.

THEN, my husband's transfer kept getting delayed, and we had to break the lease and lose our deposit on the new place. And, we were stuck here; and we were both just kind of depressed and shell shocked dealing with my husband's work stress and the stress of being in limbo -- but coping and trudging through each day - looking and waiting for "the light at the end of the tunnel".

THEN, we got hit by damn Hurricane Isaac; and 4' of water rolled through our barn and ruined all of our farm stuff and it took a week to pump out the water and then we had to rent heavy equipment to push out the 18" of mud. Of course, we couldn't help but think that if we were up in New England where we should have been, then we wouldn't be dealing with any of this mess. But, we have had plenty of challenges in our lives; and we just buckled down to try and deal with it as best we can.

But, the kicker; the straw that broke the camel's already injured back; was when our landlady showed up to let us know that the neighbor, Aggie, had called her IRATE that we had pulled our ruined stuff out into the backyard in preparation for the insurance adjuster and FEMA inspector. And, our elderly landlady, who I have admired and defended - kind of blew our minds when she wouldn't even chip in on renting the heavy equipment to push out the mud from the barn. She told my husband that she had it on good authority that the storm surge was only about 2' high, and that she didn't feel she was responsible for the mud, because our ANIMALS made it -- despite the fact that there were obvious high water marks at 4' plus inside the barn and despite all of the heavy things washed to the back of the property. In her defense, she didn't come out and see things until after my husband had been pumping out the water and mud for almost a week -- but it was still such a let down not to have her support in such a difficult time; and I had even sat for hours at FEMA to see if there might be some financial assistance for her to repair fences and property damage since she is elderly and she told me her insurance deductibles were so high. Yesterday, the landlady called to say that the neighbor had called to complain that some of our things were touching the fence -- the fence that BELONGS to the farm and was put up and paid for by my landlady. So, our stuff touching our side of our fence. My husband is officially livid. I am angry. We have gone from just wanting to get through this and get out of here to feeling that this evil neighbor should face consequences for the evil hate that she has directed at us

The positive is that our other neighbors, after we told them what was going on, were also very angry about the neighbor. Good neighbors came right over the next morning with a crew to help haul out the heavy stuff -- including the very nasty chest freezer full of meat that had washed over. (My husband had already disposed of the rotten meat, but darn that thing still stunk).

As a general rule, I really try to live with love in my heart; and it makes me sad that this mean shrew next door has taken such an emotional and financial toll on us. Additionally, my landlady plans to sell this farm when we move out; and I just can't bear the thought of some unsuspecting buyer sinking their life's savings into buying a farm -- only to find out that they will be told by code enforcement that they can't have livestock within 300' of a neighbor's dwelling-- even though that is LEGALLY wrong and even though that evil neighbor chose to rebuild after Katrina even CLOSER to the property line and barn. You think you are buying / renting a nice farm w/ a lovely barn for your animals, and then you are told by a city official that you cannot use the animal barn for animals. Not many people have the financial resources needed to launch and succeed in a legal fight against a city -- sadly, one can be morally and legally in the right yet unable to afford to prove it.

And, so, while searching for ways to deal with evil neighbors, I ended up here. I have ordered hot foot and protection kits and brick dust. We just want for us and our animals to be left alone until my husband's career stuff works out so that we can move to a better place; and we don't want anyone else to be hurt by this evil neighbor.

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 am

Hi Lemonadekarma,

I would start with a Fiery Wall of Protection kit. I think I would also want some kind of Court Case products to straighten out the mess regarding your farm and the Code Enforcement Officer, as selling your place will not be easy when potential buyers realize that they cannot use the farm as a farm. Possibly some kind of coercive oil/powder may be in order to get the officer to realize how wrong he/she is, I would consider Essence of Bend Over. (I would not hesitate to use some of that on your neighbor as well, she sounds like she's hell bent on destroying you and your family home one bit at a time)) A friend of mine has had some amazing results using a convex Feng Shui mirror on the outside of her home, facing the home of a very bad neighbor....you may want to look into that as well.

Good luck, this sounds like a really messy unpleasant situation for you folks.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

newbie2012
Forum Member

Unread post by newbie2012 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Hi,

My neighbors hate my sage and incense burning, and instead of talking to me like an adult, they pounded at my door, then ran and hid. In addition, they made several complaints to the leasing manager, and I defended myself by telling management that it was for religious reasons. She backed off that time. How should I deal with my cowardly neighbors? I don't want to get evicted, and my credit is super bad. I want them to bicker among themselves so they will stop bothering me.

I am still trying to find a better place and save money for the deposit at the same time so I can move out asap. Today I found a leasing manager who is spiritual and burns sage and incense all the time, but the building he manages has no vacancies at this time. The location is exactly what I wanted, although the price is the same as my present rent. How to force a vacancy at his building?

Please let me know what to do. Thank you.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:57 pm

You could send THEM away with cedar:

Cedar Wood Chips: how to get them and use them
http://herb-magic.com/cedar-wood-chips.html

And you could use the same trick at the place you want to live, to motivate someone to move to a place they like even better. For that work, mix in one of Lucky Mojo's fine prosperity-type powders.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:54 am

You could also burn less incense or a more pleasant-smelling one, such as one of the rose-scented stick incenses that Lucky Mojo sells.

Some Fiery Wall of Protection oil or powder around your door may help protect your apartment from these bothersome neighbors. Ask the manager at the other apartment if you can complete an application in advance and to keep you in mind in case there is a vacancy. You can dust the application with Influence powder to make him think of you more favorably.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

newbie2012
Forum Member

Unread post by newbie2012 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Thanks all. The leasing manager wrote me an email last night around midnight to tell me that tenant changed her mind. I knew it since i petitioned for saint expedite and the red candle was half black and it almost finished burning when the flame unlit itself.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:50 pm

It sounds like your work was successful newbie2012, keep it up!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

newbie2012
Forum Member

Unread post by newbie2012 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 pm

Joseph,

How was it a success? I didn't get that studio. The present resident changed her mind at the last minute, that means she is not moving.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”