• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 2:39 am

Spells for Dealing With Crazy, Annoying or Violent Neighbors

GETTING RID OF CRAPPY NEIGHBORS WITH A BROOM??

Unread postby MS_LoKA_bLUe13 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello all!
I just had a question for everyone who reads this. I have an AWFUL neighbor I just want to send back to where ever she came from. I DO NOT EVEN TALK TO THIS PERSON because of an intial incident and have tried to just stay out of her way but things keep happening and I just want her gone.
Anyway--now to my question...
a long time ago I was told that you could get rid of ppl who were visiting or more likely---staying with you--in your house by sweeping out your house and then flipping the broom upside down--bristles up-- and placing it by your front door. It works well. Now I have read MANY of your "bad neighbors" posts and topics but I am VERY low on cash and do not have money to buy much of anything. HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS? DO YOU THINK I COULD DO THIS IF I BROOMED OFF HER FRONT PORCH AND LEFT MY BROOM BY MY FRONT DOOR?.I REALLY NEED SOME VERY INEXPENSIVE HELP WITH THIS AS THESE PPL ARE AWFUL AND I DONT NEED ANY MORE PROBLEMS THEN THEY VE ALREADY CAUSED FOR ME...SOME OF WHICH R VERY NASTY--think "pests" dumb gross ppl :(
Thank you St.Anthony, St.Jude,& Our B.V Mary. & Thank you to the Holy People as well.
MS_LoKA_bLUe13

Re: GETTING RID OF CRAPPY NEIGHBORS WITH A BROOM??

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:23 pm

Hello, MS_LoKA_bLUe13,
Yes, this is a Hoodoo trick
Take care
Miss Aida

Re: Spells for Dealing With Crazy, Annoying or Violent Neighbors

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:15 am

MS_LoKA_bLUe13, since this is an ongoing problem, you could get a free, detailed reading by three of the best readers around - and suggestions for rootwork tailored to you. Just sign up for next week's Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour on Blogtalkradio.

Radio Show Pre-Call ID: April 6th, 2014
http://forum.luckymojo.com/radio-show-pre-call-id-april-6th,-2014-t27654.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby HiImDiane » Tue May 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Hello everyone, my mom had this downstairs neighbor that was very loud, she would have loud loud company over her house until the wee hours of the night. I ordered 2 packs of LM hot foot power for my mom and explained to her how to use it. She sprinkled it by the woman's car while praying for her to move. She accidently put too much and you can see where the power was and the lady was walking in and out of it every day for about a week. :lol: 2 weeks ago out of the blue the lady moved. She tried to sneak off in the middle of the night but I happened to be checking my mailbox and saw her. Yesterday she came back to the apartment trying to fight my mom because of something that she was told my mom said that is not true. I want to set some candles or set some tricks to keep her from coming anywhere near the building or coming around. Any suggestions?
HiImDiane

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed May 14, 2014 9:50 pm

Hello, HiImDiane ,
Geez, what a horrible person! Are you kidding me???
I would certainly ask your Mom to go to the Police Station and get a Personal Protection Order (PPO) against her. You can get them on neighbors.
Laying tricks:
Red brick dust is good: www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html
I LOVE Goofer Dust (works every time for me!) www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Banishing: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
And here's the link on how to lay tricks: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks,html
Candles: Hot foot
Hope this helps.
And hope our Mom has peace of mind and distance from that "thing"
Miss Aida

Father in law just so happens to be landlord.

Unread postby devious24 » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:56 am

my father in law is the land lord of a house we're buying from him. our problem is he comes into the house as he pleases even when we're not here. I've asked him as nicely as I can not to do that and to stay out of my things (he thinks we're doing drugs due to nasty lil rumors) of course my boyfriend still wants him part of his life. so I am weary of hot foot powder. not to mention they share the same name besides the jr. added to it but what if I used hot foot powder and it worked on them both. then i'd be without my love. so my question is how do I keep him off the property while keeping him in our lives.
devious24

Re: Father in law just so happens to be landlord.

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, Devious24,
YIKES!! That doesn't sound like fun!
Here is a post that Mama Micki wrote awhile back:

Mama Micki » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Law Keep Away is not only to keep the government and the law out of your business, but nosey parents, children, spouses, relatives, roommates, and neighbors too. Personally, I would be looking for another place to live if I had to worry about someone snooping around my stuff.

And if you're worried about names being similar, use a picture to identify the person (and insure that you write : SR")
Also, I am merging your post to a subforum with posts similar to your problem

Good luck with this.
Miss Aida

I want to help my sister and her family

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm

Basically, this woman that lives close to them in their complex is miserable and wants to make everyone else miserable as well. She's already been tossed out of the HOA, so the BS she causes is less than before. But since she doesn't work, she has ALL day to mess with the rest of the people who live in the complex as well. EVERYONE hates her. These are owner occupied units, so moving isn't that easy (and why should everyone else sell and move out due to ONE headache?)

I'd like to know what I can do to get her to leave my sister and her family alone. If I have to do something to get her to move, that's fine (as I said above, it will be great for the rest of the complex).

TIA!
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite
AStarIsBorn

Re: I want to help my sister and her family

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:37 am

UnBound, try here:

Spells to Move Out Bad Roommates Tenants Guests Neighbors
http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-move-out-bad-roommates-tenants-guests-neighbors-t9749.html

and here:

Spells for Dealing With Crazy, Annoying or Violent Neighbors
http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-for-dealing-with-crazy,-annoying-or-violent-neighbors-t865.html

and follow up with this:

Spells to Attract a Good Tenant, Renter, Roommate, Subletter
http://forum.luckymojo.com/spells-to-attract-a-good-tenant,-renter,-roommate,-subletter-t7301.html

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Thank you so much, MissMichaele!!! I can get to her garage and stairs easily. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I think I will get a Hotfoot candle lit for her as well.
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:11 pm

I like to use hot foot bath in a water and poor it on a stoop to get a person gone, I like that it is easy to hide and dries without notice .
j82

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:24 pm

I like that, j82. I had started to think before that the powder might be noticeable.

I was thinking of tossing the powder water horizontally across her garage door as well at her front door. Would that be applicable for the hot foot bath water?
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Nixiac-Pharie » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Hello,

I would like some advice on how to remove a bad neighbour who has a major mental illness. He has a schizoid personality disorder which is kind of in-between schizophrenia & bi polar disorder. In certain cycles of this illness he suffers from the schizophrenic symptoms of the illness ie major psychotic symptoms such as hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, inability to differentiate between reality & what is in his head, hearing voices, violence, attacking people, he has assaulted me before & tried to on various other occasions. On the bi polar end of the scale he can be extremely irrational, irritating & annoying, he comes out of his house [constantly to speak to me, is impossible to get rid of, sexually harasses me making lewd comments trying to grope me & even taking photos of my bum, drinking heavily which makes him violent, asking me for money as they become very impulsive, in general just a complete nightmare. He has got to go. I have ia great deal of sympathy & respect for people with mental illnesses but enough is enough I have the right not to be bothered, pestered & harassed in my own home not to be terrorized by him. QNow he keeps constantly ringing the police making up stories about me & the police are siding with him even though he is very well known to the police & has an extremely long & well documented history of violence with them including attempted murder. The fact that he is extremely well versed in talking to the police & in lying to them is being completely ignored. He has got to vanish from my life & vicinity asap.

Could you advise me on which products you sell which will help me to get rid of him please? I am not a wiccan. I am a heathen traditional witch. My ancestors on my father's side were picts as is my Scottish surname Craig. I am not religious. Neither are my practices. My particular witchcraft is a system not a religion. I have a real working relationship with Germanic deities but I do not bind myself to them in the sense of religion whose root word is to bind. I have no book of shadows, no structured practices, no book of shadows, no dogma. I'm not particularly interested in chakras, third eyes, rules of threefold return. So now you have an idea of my practices what would you advise would help me most? I have just recently started studying hoodoo but am not really familiar with it although I am aware that it has some useful practices for ridding oneself of awful neighbours. Which of these products or practices would be the most helpful for me in this situation?
Nixiac-Pharie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Hello, Nixiac-Pharie
Welcome to the forum and the Lucky Mojo family!!
When you get a chance, and if you wish, please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can all meet you!
We only discuss Hoodoo on this forum and that's what we recommend.
I suggest that you look at all the posts on this subforum for more ideas.
But for now, this is my recommendation: www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html
Nice meeting you and wishing you the best!
Miss Aida

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Hello, UnBound ,
That will work but I would personally use it if I didn't have the powder on hand
Take care!!
Miss Aida

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 pm

UnBound, I've actually heard of using squirt guns to apply bath water. You could even make an X across the garage door -- and on the driveway -- to "X" her out.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby AStarIsBorn » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 am

Miss Michaele, you are a GENIUS!!! That will allow me to get it closer to her front door (each unit has a locked gate).

Thank you!
AStarIsBorn

Unread postby Nixiac-Pharie » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:33 am

Hello Miss Aida,

I am asking for hoodoo or conjure help. That's why I posted in here. I am aware of the hot foot spell. However I am not aware of how it works, its components, how to put it together, it's applications. I DO NOT believe in using something without a through understanding of it. It also helps to be familiar with the system that the spell or product came from. If you do not familiarize yourself with these things first you can cause yourself all kinds of problems crossed conditions being the least of them. I am not a wiccan. I do not believe in the new age eclectic idea of pick & choose whatever you like from wherever because hey it's wicca. It's not wicca & it's not intelligent. Eclecticism must be practised with intelligence & research hence my post here. :)

I am a traditional heathen witch. Traditional witchcraft is not British traditional witchcraft or non wiccan witchcraft which is what it is most commonly believed to be. It deals with the practices of the indigenous pre Celtic people's of the Britain. It has absolutely nothing at all whatsoever to do with wicca. So hence not knowing much about hoodoo or conjure work I posted my questions here. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough :)

Thank you

Nixi
Nixiac-Pharie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello, again, Nixiac-Pharie
That is a very complicated question.
It would be close to impossible to answer such a question on the forum.
So, I am giving you this page so that you can browse through it and learn something about Hoodoo and how we practice it.
Here's the page: www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
This will give you an idea to your queries.
And here is the hotfoot page also: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Components are listed but we do not disclose ingredients.
I hope this helps
Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Nixiac-Pharie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello,

Some questions. Hotfooting has been suggested to me to rid myself of my horrible neighbour. How do I lay this trick without affecting myself or the other neighbours who are fine? We have a shared entrance to our properties. My door & the troublesome neighbours are at 90% to each other meeting in the corner like a right angle. We also have a gunel in front of our doors with the other neighbours opposite us. I must walk over the area where the hotfoot spell will be laid. I don't want to be affected by it. How do I achieve this? I have a cat whom I also don't want affected by this trick. How do I protect us from this?

Nixi
Nixiac-Pharie

Unread postby Nixiac-Pharie » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:35 pm

Hi,

May I also ask if red brick dust & fiery wall of protection products would help me out in this case? He has a major mental illness which I don't wish to inflame. I simply want to get rid of him. Will petitioning saint's or angels help me in this conjure work? If so which ones do I use?

Thanks

Nixi
Nixiac-Pharie

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:30 am

Dust or put oil on where he touches. The door knob would be ideal. If he has a vehicle do the same with the door handles.
A mail slot or mail box could also be useful as you could lay the trick on some mail so he has to touch it.

If no one goes near his door, you could also place it over his mat or even pop it under his door.

That would ensure that he touches it but no one else does. Intent is also very important. If it is directed specifically at him it should protect others.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Nixiac-Pharie » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:31 am

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Our doors lock into the frames like UPVC double glazed doors do so I couldn't post it underneath his door but he is in the habit of leaving his door open when it is hot so perhaps I could sprinkle it inside of his door on to his carpet or doormat. He sometimes washes both of our doors so I could offer to do his. Would I be able to employ the oil in this manner. Literally washing the door with the oil. He als has a doormat outside of his door. Would I be able to to place powder underneath it to banish him?

I have heard of banishing people with a gift also. The version I saw employed a plant. The banishing powders etc are mixed into the soil & peat in the plant pot. The plant is then given to the offending party who cares for it & this is meant to banish them. Does anyone have any experience of this spell. I know it can be advantageous to have an object link in a targets home to focus on.

I have heard of using oils such as Fear Not To Walk over Evil & placing devil's shoestring in the shoes to protect oneself from the effects of hotfoot & banishing powders. Would I need to use these to protect myself?

Thanks for all the help

Nixi
Nixiac-Pharie

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Hello, Nixiac-Pharie ,
The Fiery Wall of Protection is for you and to place on and around you.
Red Brick Dust-I place that at all of my entrances. It's to keep away people who you don't want near you (or to keep away negative people).
I like the banishing powder in the plant and giving it to the target. That is called a sneaky trick. Have you seen this page: www.lukcymojo.com/layingtricks.html
Yes, you can use the fear Not to walk over Evil www.luckymojo.com/fearnotevil.html
and the Devil's shoestring are great ideas.
www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html
You're on the right track!
Wishing you the best
Miss Aida

Problem - neighbour's noisey shower

Unread postby akuafem » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:29 pm

Hi,
I'm very new to LM although I did join a while back but never interacted with any forums. The problem I have is my neighbour's shower, it is so loud I can hear it throughout my house no matter which room I take cover for refuge. It's really loud in my bedroom and I am now starting to have panic attacks when I lay at night anticipating the noise. Neighbours will have showers close 12 midnight - I am usually in bed by 10.30pm! I have endured this problem getting to six years now and I feel I need help from another dimension. I know I could go and complain but I'd rather not do this in case I insight them to do worse. They are not the worst neighbours in the world...having said that, it would not be the end of my world if they decided to up leave either. I need a spell or something to make the shower cease altogether (it sounds like it is about to breakdown anyway...want it to, before I do!). I wish my neighbours would get rid of it and replace with it a quieter one. Can anyone suggest anything before I loose it altogether?
Many thanks
Akuafem
akuafem

Re: Problem - neighbour's noisey shower

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Hello, akuafem,

My suggestion to you is to talk to them first and tell them the problem.

Your actions in the mundane world compliment your magical practices and visa-versa.

Then, if they react negatively or do nothing, consider the influence skull candle spell to help convince them: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Wishing you the best with this and praying that this gets resolved. That's got to be so frustrating!

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Sarafina » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:01 pm

you ill end up with stinky neighbors instead if the shower ceases :!:
Sarafina

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:49 am

Akuafem, do begin with talking to them by all means. You can bolster your self-confidence with Crucible of Courage and Influence Oils, worn on your person.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby akuafem » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:56 pm

Thanks so much for all the responses. I will certainly take on board your advice. Cheers!
akuafem

Unread postby SansSouci572 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

I am new to both hoodoo and this forum. It is bad neighbors that brought me here. I kept thinking, is there some way to do an exorcism on people who are not dead..and that thought led me to this site. I actually only live an hour's drive from Lucky Mojo's and made my first visit yesterday.
My first plan was to return everything they have been doing to me. I don't think they practice magic of any sort, just harassment. But some interesting things happened: one of the first things they did was to call animal control numerous times, they also called the city on me, turned me in for my car tags being late.
They also made false claims in an attempt to get a restraining order on me, saying I stole their dog..when actually they had stolen my kittens and had them for weeks..their dog came into my house and when I returned it they accused me of stealing it. I am not sure if they are crazy or what, but they are obsessed with me and the guy who lives upstairs.
They will resort to going after my pets when I ignore them. They constantly give my dogs treats for instance--
And when they see me, they laugh hysterically, and shout, "here kitty kitty" to mock me for looking for my kittens when they had them all along.

I am about to go to court again in about a week, they are trying to get a restraining order again. I was not going to get any court oil or anything as I think their claims are obviously absurd..but I do want this to stop. I am getting a security camera to keep documentation of what goes on here. And some hotfoot and goofers and so forth.

I want to share an interesting result of my attempt to send back their intentions towards me: Someone else reported them for having piles of trash in their yard. One of their cats was killed; and now my dog, whenever she sees them, she will not shut up, she keeps barking at them to give her a treat. Although it is annoying for me to hear this and I fear it might annoy other neighbors, I find it interesting that they would not leave my dog alone, and now..she will not leave them alone.
I never expected this kind of magic..after all this time, she started barking at them, so it must be because of my reverse spell..
I kinda think of my camera on them all the time is another form of being watched, they come out and listen to our conversations and think they are invisible like we can't see them, the second either one of us steps outside. Now there will be a camera on them..

It is so odd how this is working out, my mind keeps asking, is this a coincidence? I am curious as to what happens next in this turn of events. Last time we went to court, she showed up in a wheel chair! I kid you not. (No, she is not usually in one)
I wasn't going to get any court spells, as I don't see how she could possibly win and I need to spend my money wisely but if anyone has some intuition that I should do share it, lol!
There are so many oils/kits I could use on them--from fiery wall to return, to sender to court--I am trying to be practical and efficient with this. I think just some fiery wall as that is useful anyway, hotfoot and goofers. Sometimes I want to curse them though...:)
SansSouci572

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello, SansSouci572 ,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum!

Man, these are the neighbors from Hell. What is your attorney saying about all of this?? Why isn't your attorney going after them (especially when you have videos)??

Wow, it sure sounds like your reversing spells are working! Congrats!

And I'm ENVIOUS that you got to go to the shop and meet all the wonderful folks there!

But, I'm just not exactly sure what it is that you want to do.

Do you want to curse them? Please be more specific.

In the meantime, I sure wish you would have a Fiery Wall of protection spell on a continuous basis: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Miss Aida

Unread postby SansSouci572 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:11 am

I don't have the camera yet, I am ordering one. I don't have an attorney; I have been handling it myself. But I am going to do the fiery wall. I am not sure yet, beyond that, what I want to do about it.

I asked, in a meditation, what is my best defense against them, and to my surprise, I heard joy. And the I ching has counseled me to stay innocent, not to get worked up, and not to exchange energies with them. So that is what I came up with last night: A mirror box spell Just send it back, keep my energy over here and do not get mad.
I would like a critique of my idea..a mirror box spellthat along with the camera to protect myself and the fiery wall.
Thanks!

Oh, and yes, it was a fun little trip to see the shop. The staff was very nice..one lady in particular was helping me and I really liked her energy. I was surprised at some of the things I had seen on line, then seeing them in person too, like those painted spell bottles. I had no idea they were so tiny!
There were quite a few shoppers too.
I got disoriented coming back home, as did my gps. It took me hours instead of just 45 minutes..something odd happened. One of the highways was closed off and there is always traffic but something else hit me I think leaving--I could sense I got ungrounded or something odd..I will have to figure out what it was so when I go back I am not in some kind of suspended time warp,..I prefer if I get in one I am home in 5 minutes and not hours later..
Has that happened to anyone else?
SansSouci572

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Hello, SansSouci572,

Unfortunately, your post has been edited because it mentions things which are in violation of the forum rules.

But I think that video cameras, and a mirror box spell are great ideas.

Find a wonderful mirror box spell here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

It's too bad that you don't retain an attorney because these people are violating numerous laws...

Nevertheless, I wish you great success and hope that these people get EXACTLY what they deserve.

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Hummingbird322 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:23 pm

Hi All,
I'm really needing help. I live a row home with my partner and we own our house. Neighbors on either side are renters or were- we had a hoarder renter on one side who finally got evicted after living there for almost 10 years. She was mentally ill and had a young son living in the home. But my issue is the other neighbors- an older druggie couple with an adult autistic son. They are also severely mentally ill. They have put our property and lives at risk and there was a big incident last January when the police and fire were called- they had a major gas leak and the basement flooded with fecal matter spilled into our basement. Previously the man of the couple had successful barred police or fire from coming into the rental. We had a stroke of good luck as the neighbor on the other side called the authorities and older man was at church (LOL) when they busted in. Owner was contacted by the police and lied saying she would make changes.

Unfortunately the problem is the owner who refuses to kick them out. They smoke crack & do other drugs and are up all hours of the night- every night. Hot foot powder and war water are useless. I was able in the past to do a little of this and it just caused them to act up. Do I do some kind of spell on the owner? We are concerned as we have artwork in the house. I really would love to move and move the art but finances have been awful- things have been bad ever since we bought the house 12 years ago. I should have paid attention- we bought a "7" house ( feng shui) and the stairs go right outside the front door. I'm an artist and also give readings and have been struggling despite working my butt off. I appreciate any helpful advice. The owner of the property lied when the big incident happened last January. She said she would kick them out when their lease was up . When we contacted her recently she turned vicious against us. Thank you ! And if you are wondering yes- I used hot foot and war water on the hoarder neighbor and slowly but surely, other people ( read: help) got involved including the law and got rid of her. The landlord has re habed that house and it is up for sale. No one wants to buy it.
Hummingbird322

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:56 pm

Hello, Hummingbird322,

Geez, I am so sorry that this is happening to you. What a nightmare!

If this were me, I would work on the owner. I would use Influence Skull candle spells to get he owner to do your bidding. www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

You can also add: Do AS I Say and even commanding.

www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

And please take a look at the 7 pages on this subforum for more spell ideas.

I pray that all works out for you.
Miss Aida

Help dealing with mentally unstable neighbors

Unread postby tinklebell » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:42 am

Someone please help me! My neighbor is mentally unstable and is always causing confusion with anyone she comes in contact with. She lives directly next door to me and I don't know what to do. It is so annoying dealing with her many and multiple mental mood swings. What can I do to make her move away immediately? Please I am begging you guys for help. This is so stressful!

Thanks to all for responding in advance

Oh and another thing guys, none of the tricks that I have laid for her in the past has not worked..
Here are some of the things I have tried...
1. Hotfooting her
2. Vinegar Jar Spell
3. Prayers and prayers upon prayers
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!
tinklebell

Re: Help dealing with mentally unstable neighbors

Unread postby Ruth » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:31 pm

I know it can be hard dealing with the mentally ill, but maybe making her move out is a bit harsh? Maybe you could focus on making her just leave you alone?

That being said, I'm interested in any answers you get because I've never had any success with work on the mentally ill. They almost seem immune to rootwork entirely. Lol. Maybe it's just me though. :|

Ruth
Ruth

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:39 pm

Hello, tinklebell and Ruth,

I have just merged these posts into the thread that deals with these type of neighbors.

There are numerous spell suggestions here. Nothing new about your query! LOL

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Ruth » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:30 am

Oh very cool! Thanks! :-)

Ruth
Ruth

Loud noisy neighbors.

Unread postby pumpkin3 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Blessings, What can I do to quiet my neighbors who play very loud bass music ? The police have made several visits to their home to no avail. Their behavior persists. After the police leave, they blast their music Louder for retaliation. These are people who are alcohol drinkers. They have seven teenage males who are now starting to engage in the same behavior. They are throwing beer cans and other trash in my yard. I own my own home. These neighbors rent the apartment and don't seem to care about anyone else. I am unsuccessful in contacting the Landlord. If you have any advice, I would be most grateful. Thank You.
pumpkin3

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Hello, pumpkin3,

I am so sorry that you're enduring all of this.

You might want to consider video cameras followed by filing a lawsuit.

There are 7 pages here of great spell ideas. Please read through them. After reading, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask us.

Wishing you the very best with this HUGE problem (I know, I've been there).

Take care
Miss Aida

Frustration:Noisy Neighbor Situation (over the past 2 years)

Unread postby Presb1647 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:50 pm

I have had noisy neighbors from March 2013 (when I moved) to the present (January 2015). They disrupt the peace and quiet of my space through frequent domestic fights, door and drawer slamming, and blaring bass music. From my conversations with my other neighbors, my other neighbors have also been disturbed by their noise but refuse to say anything to the Community Office. I have approached the neighbors in a kind, respectful manner only to be insulted. I have given 8 written complaints to the Community Office (the most recent one being 25/Jan/15). I have called the County Police 4 times. Since I am concerned for the welfare of the infant/toddler in my neighbor's domicile, I involved County CPS who started an investigation in June 2014. None of that has helped fully and permanently resolve the distrupive noise and domestic violence. Hence, I started energy work with candles, powders, incense, oils, honey jars, and freezer packs.

My roommate and I did binding energy work to bind their harmful disruption and domestic violence in late 2013. That has not seemed to work.

Through the candle ministry that LM offers, I had a Hotfoot Candle burned in December 2013 to drive out and banish the neighbors. The candle report came back as positive and said "Your cause is just so your petition shall be honored. Your noisy neighbors shall be driven away." Well, when will they be driven out since they have remained long for months after 12/13? Still waiting for that to work.....

I then did a candle and incense energy work to drive them out and protect my place from their noise and violence in early 2014. Still waiting for that to work......

Just in case of obstacles in the Hot Foot work (the 12/13 candle and my early 2014 set), I had a Road Opener candle burned through the LM candle ministry offer. The candle report came back positive and said "This candle burned clearly and cleanly, leaving no marks or residue on the glass. These are excellent signs for the success of this working at this time." Still waiting for the neighbors to be banished and driven out.....

To increase the strength/power of the Hot Foot Work, I had an Essence of Bend Over candle burned in 4/14 to bend the neighbors to my will/intention (which is to have them banished out of their domicile, seek their blessings elsewhere, and wander and never return until they change their harmful behavior for the positive and be peaceful and respectful regarding noise and domestic fights). The candle report again came back positive and said "There are no marks or residue remaining on the glass. These are excellent signs for the success of this working at this time." Still waiting for my will/intention to happen....

To further reinforce and empower the Hot Foot work, I did a candle-incense set for Hot Footing in December 2014. Before then, my intention had no specific date since I always understood that the energy work is manifested within 3 months. So, I modified my intention to give it a specific date (January 31, 2015) by which time they have to driven out and gone. I anointed a black candle with banishing oil (to banish them in accordance with my said will/intention), with Fiery Wall of Protection oil (to protection myself and the Hot Foot work from any harm/negativity and counteraction), and Uncrossing/Unjinxing Oil (to remove any crosses/jinxes, including any self-doubts/self-jinxes, to the Hot Foot work). I put my intention card (with my said will/intention and with a picture of their front doorstep) under a dish and set the candle in the dish. On the candle and around the dish, I then sprinkled Hot Foot Powder (to banish and drive them out), High John incense (to remove any obstacles impeding the Hot Foot work dating back to 12/13), Success incense (to ensure the Hot Foot work's success), rosemary (protection), and agrimony (to reverse neighbor's harm/negativity and anything the neighbor might be trying to counteract the Hot Footing). I burned the candle for one full lunar cycle, and the candle finished during the waning moon (for banishing/driving out). Everyday, I re-inforce the candle-incense set with my will/intention. I then put the intention card in a glass bottle (with an opening so that it would eventually sink) along with more hot foot powder. I took the bottle to a turbulent section of the nearby river, reinforced the bottle with my intention, and then threw it as hard as I could into the river. I watched it briefly as the river swept it away and yelled "Good bye, harmful neighbors!". I also did not look back once I gave it to the river. 4 days until 31/Jan/15 and STILL waiting for 14-month long Hot Foot work to manifest and drive them out for good until they are peaceful in their behavior!

Since I threw the Hot Foot bottle in the river, I have periodically re-inforce and empowered the 14=month Hot Foot work with 2 kinds of Hot Foot Powder, homemade Hot Foot Banishing Oil, and Black Salt. I also added to my Hot Foot intention that the more disruptive noise and fights they have, the more strength and power they add to the Hot Foot work. I have thrown one of more of that combination on their doorstep and in their path. (I made sure to direct the energy to them alone so that no other person including myself would be affected by the powders, salt, and oil.)

Two days ago, one of the noisy neighbors asked me for a birthday candle. Well, I coated it (a black candle) with a thin, almost undetectable layer of the homemade Hot Foot oil and gave it to him so that when he touched it, he would be hotfooted. I told him that he didn't have to pay me money for it. However, at his insistence, he gave me a cigarette, which I might use in the continuation of the hot foot work since he touched it and it has his energies.

Yesterday, I started a Honey Jar in conjunction with the Hot Foot work so that they may be caught up in the sticky mess of their wickedness / harmful behavior, driven out, and sweeten / improve their behavior once they are driven out. I put their name, my intention, and Hot Foot Powder and Lavender in the jar and energized/enforce intention into the jar. I have been re-inforcing that intention daily.

Anyway, I am frustrated with the apparent lack of manifestation / effectiveness of the hot foot work with the positive report of the Hot Foot candle in 12/13, I thought the neighbors would driven out by March 12/13. They were not. So, I continued with the Hot Foot Work (details above). They remain after the other parts of the Hot Footk work (Essence of Bend over candle), Here it is, 22 months later, and the neighbors are still there, having fights, and making noise.

1. Why are the neighbors still there despite the Hot Foot Work for the past 14 months? What am I not doing rightly?
2. How should I use the cigarette, that he gave me, in the Hot Foot Work?
3. When will the Hot Foot Work manifest and the neighbors be driven out and wandering until they improve their behavior?
4. If I lay down Black Salt or Hot Foot Powder on a doorstep or closeby to banish a noisy neighbor and the neighbors walk over it or through it, would the banishing energy remain if the cleaning lady happens to vacuum it? I am also using Hot Foot Oil which is not vacuumed as easily. Does it matter how much I put down, or it is more important about the Will and Intention as it is laid down and "enchanted"?
Presb1647

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, Presb1647 ,

Wow. It seems that oyu have done a lot. I m so sorry that you didn't have success with your spells.

Sometimes, spells just don't work. And I can't tell you why they didn't. A reading may give you insight.

I would also like for you to read this page that Miss cat wrote (and it may give you some answers): www.luckymjo.com/spells/real.html

You asked the following questions and I will try to answer them. You wrote:
1. Why are the neighbors still there despite the Hot Foot Work for the past 14 months? What am I not doing rightly?
2. How should I use the cigarette, that he gave me, in the Hot Foot Work?
3. When will the Hot Foot Work manifest and the neighbors be driven out and wandering until they improve their behavior?
4. If I lay down Black Salt or Hot Foot Powder on a doorstep or closeby to banish a noisy neighbor and the neighbors walk over it or through it, would the banishing energy remain if the cleaning lady happens to vacuum it? I am also using Hot Foot Oil which is not vacuumed as easily. Does it matter how much I put down, or it is more important about the Will and Intention as it is laid down and "enchanted"?

1. Why are the neighbors still there despite the Hot Foot Work for the past 14 months? What am I not doing rightly?-I have no idea. You may have performed the spells incorrectly. Or they may be protected against magic, or spirit isn't allowing the spell to work.
2. How should I use the cigarette, that he gave me, in the Hot Foot Work?-It has the DNA on it. You can use this as a personal belonging. You can grind it and put it with your hotfoot powder and place that powder wherever you use it
3. When will the Hot Foot Work manifest and the neighbors be driven out and wandering until they improve their behavior? That I cannot answer either. You may want to gt a reading on tis to see where you stand and why nothing has worked.
You can find readers at one of 2 places:
www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
http://readersandrootworkers.org
4. If I lay down Black Salt or Hot Foot Powder on a doorstep or close by to banish a noisy neighbor and the neighbors walk over it or through it, would the banishing energy remain if the cleaning lady happens to vacuum it? I am also using Hot Foot Oil which is not vacuumed as easily. Does it matter how much I put down, or it is more important about the Will and Intention as it is laid down and "enchanted"?.

The will and enchantment is very important. Most important. But if the cleaning lady cleans it up, I doubt there would be anything for them to step on.

Have you tried Goofer Dust? That is my "Drug of Choice" for people like that! www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Maybe you need to cross them as opposed to this type of magic first. Cross them to weaken them and then hotfoot them (just a thought): www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

I hope this helps

take care
Miss Aida

Help making the roads safer in my neighborhood

Unread postby Flamethrower » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:24 pm

Hello everyone!
After I walked door to door to get a petition signed to make our roads safer, the county has pre-approved four speed humps on my street due to findings from a speed study.

The final step is to get more than 2/3 approval from my neighbors to get the speed humps installed. The county has already mailed ballots to each homeowner for their signature. I know that previous attempts to get enough signatures to approve the speed humps have failed within the last 10 years, and there are several neighbors who are vehemently opposed to having their right to drive 50 mph in a 25 mph zone near school bus stops curtailed. :roll:

I see so many road opening spells and influence spells. Any conjure ideas on how to get this approved?? There are over 200 homes in my neighborhood.
Flamethrower

neighbor is verbally harassing family

Unread postby kimmygirl » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Hello. Everyone,

I hope you can help me and my family. We moved into our town home six months ago,and we have been dealing with a mentally unstable next door neighbor.

In the past six months,he has had complaints by us about relatives fighting, noisy stereos.and just recently he caused a fire. when he is off his meds he goes off.

Well I had enough, and he was served 21/30,meaning he has 21 days to shape up or ship out in 30. Well he knows we complained,and now he has been yelling out the window at me and my daughter and clearly angry. I have had enough,and I have been patient with the people in the rental office. I will not have my daughter afraid to go outside because of this lunatic..and I don't want to wait for him to cause more trouble.

I don't like being yelled at obscenities from a nutcase, and I will not tolerate it to my child.

Please is there some way I can get him out now? And to protect my family from this nut?

Something please. I am desperate,and have lost patience.

Thank you
kimmygirl

Re: Help making the roads safer in my neighborhood

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:53 pm

Hello, Flamethrower ,

I would make out 200 flyers and brush them with influence and or compelling or sachet powder while stating our intention. Then, mail them or put them in their mailbox.

Good luck!
Miss Aida

Re: Help making the roads safer in my neighborhood

Unread postby Flamethrower » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:01 pm

I know this is the Lucky Mojo forum, and I forgot to add the types of LM oils/herbs I own. Aside from the usual money and love oils, I have Blessing, Boss Fix, Court Case, Van Van, Road Opener, African JuJu, Special #20, and Spirit Guide. Are any of these oils ok to use when working with St. Christopher?
Flamethrower

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:19 am

Hello, Flamethrower ,

I'd use blessing, road opener (although that is St Peter' thins), van van. You might also want to consider

www.luckymojo.com/safetravel.html
AND
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Presb1647 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:43 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida, for the helpful responses to my long Neighbor story. To make sure that the Hot Foot Energy is not disrupted, I have switched from powders to a homemade Hot Foot Oil, Lucky Mojo Hot Foot Oil, and Essence of Bend Over oil since they'll have to wash the mat and carpet, instead of just vacumming, to get rid of the oils. I did a Reversing Candle set to reverse, clear, and send back any negative counteraction that they might be doing, and I also did a Protection work to protect me from any future counteraction by them.

After doing the reversing and clearing:
As fortune would have it, there have been 4 misplaced letters on top of the mailboxes. I "borrowed" the letters without opening them. I incensed them with Hot Foot Powder, did a Hot Foot and Bend Over candle set on top of the letters, and put a drop or two of Hot Foot oil and Bend Over oil to them. I returned the borrowed letters to the top of the mailboxes (again, without opening them). I then also applied some Hot Foot oils to their doorstep and the stair landing through which they must pass. Tonight, I also scattered the Hot Foot and Bend Over powders to the building entrance and directed the energy to them exclusively.

It is funny because the guy (in the problem apartment) who gave me the cigarette and whom I gave the hot-footed black candle....I have not seen him for at least a week.

I'll continue to scatter hot foot and Bend over powders and oils. I am looking around for possible readings.

Blessings,
Mr. Louis
Presb1647

Annoying neighbors

Unread postby ladylancelot15 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:33 pm

Hello all, this is my first time posting. What is going on at present, is a situation with neighbors. The family who lives on the property behind us recently had a divorce, and the teenaged son was getting out of control, having people over and making lots of noise with loud stereos and fighting. My husband spoke to them several times, but the disturbances got worse. They would even sit in their cars and play music loud enough to shatter windows. Another family who had recently moved into the neighborhood and was equally noisy. Each weekend they would light bonfires and play loud bass music in their back yard until the wee hours. We called the police anonymously a couple of times, and thankfully, the party animals were cited after the third call, had to pay a huge fine, and their noise stopped.

The kids behind us drove us to finally call the police, once more anonymously. But after three calls, the police could never catch them playing music loudly because they would only blast the music for short periods. My husband went over again to speak to them, and one of the kids became very belligerent, and boasted that he was friends with the other neighbors who had been cited. He accused us of calling the police on them. I feared that he would inform those other people, and I am sure he did. Now they make a regular practice of driving past our house with the volume on their car stereo painfully loud, and each time it makes me ill. I am in extremely poor health, and crave peace and quiet since stress of any kind worsens my symptoms to the point that I am housebound for days. We have done nothing to them and they are making my life unbearable.

Does anyone have any idea how this could be handled? We have put our house on the market but until it sells we are at the mercy of these audio attacks.
ladylancelot15

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:03 pm

ladylancelot15 --

As a new member, you started your own thread, but this forum has been ngoing since 2008 and he have got MANY spells posted on dealing with crazy, annoying, loud, violent, or nosy neighbors. I merged your post into the ongoing thread and i hope you read what has already been written, page by page. Then, if you have any questions, please, just ask, and we will get right back to you with further details.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

crazy drug dealing neighbors above help

Unread postby witch_baby » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:53 am

I moved into a house converted into a duplex a few months ago. The lady upstairs is on drugs, has her boyfriend selling drugs out of her place and she screams and yells at her five year old all day. Her ex husband and her boyfriend both beat her up. I have called the police many times. She and her guests are up all night being loud. Cigarette smoke all day outside and it comes through the vents into my house.
She was asked to move in two months. In the meantime, I want peace and quiet. I have saged my place and propery outside, salted, used st alex and flying sachets on her front and back steps porches and laundry room. I blessed my place Christian style, invited god in and annointed it with oil and prayee. Today I laid down hot foot powder on her back and front porches.
Is there anything else cheap and easy I can do. I'm a stay at home mom on a budget and desperate. This lady has lived here years. It seems like all her negative energy had a serious strong hold on this property. I also feel attacked. I hear loud noises and its like a bad energy hitting me. It's lessening with all my work.I tried making war water but theres a drought here in Cali and it didn't rust as I added the urine too early.
witch_baby

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:39 pm

Hello, witch_baby ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I a so very sorry that you are going through this living hell.

I have moved your post over to the subforum that deals with similar problems as yours.

Please read the 7 pages for terrific spell ideas.

Afterwards, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We are here for you

Good luck and take care
Miss Aida

Return of old neighbour noise problem

Unread postby Lizanne » Mon May 25, 2015 2:58 am

Hello folks,

After a working done a little whole ago things calmed right down, although Hot Footing didn't cause them to physically move. However it appears this was only a temporary solution as the insane noise is back. I was wondering if Bend Over oil could be utilised to control annoying neighbours by smearing it on their gate handle and doorknobs?

Also I really hope I've put this in the right place this time.

L
Lizanne

Unread postby natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Hello Lizanne,

You can use Bend Over Oil like that. Give it a go and see how it works !

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sweet Success » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:33 am

I've read through this thread before and have skimmed through some of the recent posts. My problem is with the neighbor upstairs is he does not leave his apartment. I've done the hotfoot. Would Our Lady of Loreto be of assistance with peace and quiet in the home? I prayed a novena to her to get this apartment 8 months ago and to have to be stuck with this?

On a side note, a friend of mine was channeling spirit for me the other night. This was impromptu, she was getting the messages. I was asking about me losing weight and she told me she wasn't supposed to talk to me about weight just now. It's being used to protect me spiritually because someone has been throwing me bad energy for the last two-three years. She said that soon he will transition though. I am thinking it is an ex-coworker who may have possibly blamed me for getting fired from my previous employer. He and I had some serious issues, he pissed all over the bathroom one night before I went in to use it(a bathroom I regularly used because it was private) and he managed to get hold of at lease one of my hairs. He told me he found my hair because he asked me if I had gray roots, which he knew because it was obvious. He said something about he always made sure to burn his own hairs. I have a feeling his sister did something to me, as she had given him something for protection and I tried hot footing that jerk plenty of times. It took a lot to get him fired.

About 7 months after he was fired things started going haywire for me, with the previous job, being denied unemployment, moving in with drug-addicts twice, losing my place to live and ending up in my car because I was homeless for several months. I never associated it with anyone doing anything possibly against me but now I am thinking it was him. But this one upstairs, if I could get away with it, he would not be walking this earth anymore.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.
Sweet Success

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Hello, Sweet Success,

I am sorry but I don't understand why you don't like the neighbor. Because he's always home?

For the curse on you, I am so sorry. You may want to consider performing an entire uncrossing spell kit on yourself

www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

After the spell is completed, please keep yourself protected. Here is an array of protection spells to chose from:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the very best
Miss Aida

Unread postby Sweet Success » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

hi Miss Aida,

I'm sorry it was not more clear on my post, I had edited my thoughts and left too much out. He doesn't leave his apartment, save for getting the mail and maybe going to the corner to the local supermarket. My problem with that is that since he is more or less a recluse who barely sleeps mind you, with every high end gadget, TV, surround sound, treadmill, etc. inside of a 450sq ft studio apartment whose footprint is the exact as mine, I am privileged to be awoken by all of his extra-curricular activities such as Call of Duty, Black OPs, and any other war video game that they make that has bomb explosions at the hours of 6:30, 7:00, and will carry on through the day. At that point he then decides that he wants to play every hip-hop song with the longest, loudest bass I've ever heard in any song ever made (somehow he has a catalog of them) and will play it for anywhere from 3-15 hours out of the day depending on how much of a flaming dickhead he feels like being. I tell you, it's so much fun to wake up out of a dead sleep completely jolted awake because it sounds like an explosion just happened in your house.

I have complained 4 times in writing to the property managers, I visited them 1 time in person this past Friday. I have called the PD on him 3 times, and went to see them yesterday in person. I understand that people sometimes don't realize that they are being noisy and loud(I am a perfect example as I work off hours and sometimes would be washing dishes at 1:00am), but this guy knows and he absolutely knows that it makes me utterly insane when I can't have peace and quiet, I can't sleep late most days (remember i work off hours) and if I wanted to pick up a part time work at home job taking phone calls, it would be completely out of the question because I cannot control it and he doesn't give one flying shit that he is making someone else miserable. He is a piece of shit, lowlife who has no respect for his neighbors, let alone me.

On to part two... as for the crossing, yes I think an uncrossing is in order. I have done some in the past year, perhaps not enough to get myself completely free of it all, although things seem to hang in there now where as before one crappy thing after the next happened. I've done baths, I've saged my new place and myself, I will look into what you suggested for protection.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.
Sweet Success

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:50 pm

Hi Sweet Success,

Sorry you have an annoying neighbor, especially one who doesn't care that he's being annoying!

Why don't you put him into a honey jar to sweeten his attitude towards you? It may make him more considerate and agreeable moving forward. Working some Peaceful Home products can also keep things a little calmer.

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

I need some practical advice!

Unread postby AQBeebe » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:55 am

Hello all.
Like the subject says, I need some practical advice. I am very new to the practices of Hoodoo and Rootworking. My knowledge is still limited and I am still learning on my own. Back story first. Recently my family moved into a house in South Fort Worth, not the best of places to live but it was a necessity. Honestly the area does not bother me much. The house is not in the best of shape, it is on a large corner lot and it has a small studio house in the back. The landlord has a couple in the small house in the back that is suppose to be working on the house. 15 days in and not much has been done, but that is not the concern or reason for this request of advice. My concern is with the couple in the back. One of, if not both of them are or were meth addicts. Both of them send my scenes into protective OVERDRIVE! They also give my wife a very dirty uneasy feeling in the pit of her gut! See I am a very protective husband and father, I have a special needs child so needless to say I am very careful and selective of the people that interact with my family.

Meat and potatoes time.The advice that I am in need of is what are the best ways to deal with these two unsavory people?

This is what I have done thus far. Mind you I did this in plain sight of them and all of my neighbors. Yesterday I went and picked up a large sage smudge. I burnt the sage in a counter clockwise rotation in all rooms of my home, doors, and windows. Inside the house and outside as well. Then I salted the entire house, doors and windows,inside and out. I drew pentagrams in blue chalk (only color calk i have at the time) on my front door and the outside wall of my daughters room. I also project feelings of discontent when ever they are around. I plan on making some hot foot powder as soon as I get paid in the morning, they tend to leave their shoes and flipflops in my front yard. What other things can I do to make them leave, leave us alone, and protect my family? I can not call the police on them because no crimes have been committed and I do not have any hard proof of meth use on their part.

In advance I would like to THANK everyone for any practical advice that can be given me!

AQBeebe
AQBeebe

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants