• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:09 am

Spells for Dealing With Disabling Acute or Chronic Pain

Spells for Dealing With Disabling Acute or Chronic Pain

Unread postby sensitivesoul » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 pm

I've been in physical pain from extreme to mild to moderate for two months now. The medicine i have been prescribed has not helped and the doctors don't know what's wrong. Any suggestions on what I can use to help heal myself? :cry: I'm at my wits ends..
sensitivesoul

Re: need help with healing

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:55 am

No prayer or magical spell can substitute for adequate medical care. That being said, it is customary to light two candles, one for your own health and one for the diagnostic skill of the doctors, so that they can actually help you. Dress the healing calde with Healing oil. Dress the doctor's candle with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez oil.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Very simple way to rid you or someone else of body pains

Unread postby silver_disc » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:54 am

Well I'm not too sure if this has been gone over before in the forum- I couldn't find it in the "share hoodoo spells & conjure tricks" category, so I just decided to post this up- I'm incredibly grateful for all the help and wonderful advice I've gotten from the lovely LM forum members, so I'd like to share what little experience I have in return :D

Yesterday, my boyfriend had been complaining of a terribly persistent stomach-ache that had been troubling him the entire day, for no rhyme or reason. He was sitting next to me and resting with his head in his hands, and I was suddenly hit by the idea of "modifying" the traditional petition paper to fix up his stomach pains.

I ripped out a piece of paper from my notebook, carefully tore all four sides into a square, and in the centre, I wrote "stomach pain" 3 times, one line under the other in black ink to represent an malignant element, since I associate black with evil.

I turned the paper sideways, and wrote his name 7 times, overwhelming the lines of "stomach pain", representing his conquering of the pain. I wrote his name in a cloud-blue ink, associating blue with calm and healing.

I lightly sketched a circle encircling the criss-crossing lines, and with the same blue ink, repeatedly wrote "the pain will disappear" in joined-up letters on the circle, not lifting the pen from the paper until the circle was completed.

I angled the bottom of the paper towards him, concentrating, "with the first fold, the pain is halved." I folded it towards him, willing the healing to "come" to him. I folded it repeatedly, "with these consecutive folds, the pain will diminish." On the last fold, where I could not fold any more, I whispered, "the pain is now gone" and slipped the wadded-up paper into his hand.

He got up a few minutes later, announcing that he felt better, and he was back to normal :D

I took the little wad of paper home and burnt it, thanking it for a job well done.

It's really simple and effective, and all you need is a bit of paper and a pen. I'm pretty sure it can easily be modified to relieve other pains as well, and I suppose if you have chronic, repeated pains, the petition can be carried around in your wallet too :)
silver_disc

Re: Very simple way to rid you or someone else of body pains

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 pm

Thanks for posting.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Dhoa » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:20 am

That's very interesting. Does the person hold onto the paper? I would imagine burying it afterwards would seal the deal, instead of keeping the paper around too long. What do you think?
Dhoa

Healing for My Grandmother Needed

Unread postby MSDAWNNJ » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:32 pm

I have posted in this forum before, but unfortunately this post is a lot different then the others involving romantic issues. My great grandmother, whom I have been taking care of the past year, just got home from the hospital after being in and out of there for a month. The situation is she had two options, and one was a surgery which the doctor was almost certain she wouldn't make it through it, and the other was for her to come home with Hospice. Well, our family didn't want to go through with the surgery because not only was the doctor sure she wouldn't make it through, but he didn't know exactly how much good it would do her. Now she is home and we are trying to make her comfortable and happy in her last days. She is slowly suffering more and more, and the doctor thinks she only has a week. Here is where I need the help....I live in NJ far from LM and I need to know if there is anything I can do to at least try and ensure her a peaceful way to move on? She is in her 90s and I hate to accept the fact that this is fate, I know everyone passes eventually, but I don't want her to go painfully when she does. She has helped raised me and been my angel my whole life, I want her to move on as gently as possible when it is her time to go. Can anyone help with suggestions? I need supplies that aren't hard to get as I don't think I would receive them from LM in time. I know this is specifically for LM products, which I purchase any other time when I need them, but this was a last minute emergency, and death is not planned. Please help, anyone. Thank you so much!

Mel
MSDAWNNJ

Re: Urgent Help Please!

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:46 am

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. My prayers go out to you and your family.

You can have LM set vigil lights for you, you can call the store and see if they can put them up quickly. They can do emergency candles that are like the 4" ones, or you can work something out to have them set a vigil candle. Things like Peaceful Home, Tranquility, Blessing, and Healing Miracle would be good in a situation like this.

If there are actual products you wish to work with you can arrange to have LM send them through fed ex or UPS. I hope this helps. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zee » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 am

Hi Mel,
Sorry to hear about your grandmother. I know how it can feel.
I have included a list of herbs from LM's recommendations and what they might be used for. The above suggestions are all very good
Do you have any LM oils on hand?
I went through a simlar experience with my father many years ago, and I did not knw about LM at the time.

I instinctively kept the house clean and mopped, used a lot of white in the sheets, sofa covers etc, lit incense ( i dont rem what i picked at the time ) and had few 'intent candles' burning . I used to always dress my candles in olive oil as olive have always represented 'peace' to me, but if you have any 'peaceful home' or blessing products from LM those would probably be better.
Keep your grandma and her room very clean, keep her favorite stuff around .. if she is the religious sorts make sure she has access to her stuff if she is still able to read or pray..here is the list of herbs from LM:

Acacia Leaf (afterlife)
Deer's Tongue (eloquence)
Althaea Leaves (healing/soothing)
Boneset (curative and preventative)
Caraway Seed (protect from illness and harm)
feverfew (protect from accident)
Golden Seal root threads (health)
Thyme (good health, anti-nightmare)
BLESSING (healing)
FOUR THIEVES VINEGAR (protection from disease)
Althaea Leaves (attract benevolent spirits)
Marjoram (drive away those who would harm your family, protect home from jinxes)
Pennyroyal (keep peace in home, end family troubles)
zee

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:24 am

Get a Guardian Angel vigil candle, or dress a white candle with Holy Oil or an angel or saint oil. Olive oil will do if you can't wait. Pray and read the Bible or other spiritual books with her according to her own beliefs.

Even if you think it won't arrive in time, go ahead and order the Guardian Angel candle. It will help you as well as your grandma.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spells for Dealing With Disabling Chronic Pain

Unread postby Tobitab » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 am

is there a spell to take away physical pain, and a spell for deep sleep?
Tobitab

Unread postby flamethrower » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:36 am

Hello,
I agree with Conjureman's suggestion to have LM light candles for you. I've been there in person, and the altars are in a beautiful, peaceful setting. You're going through a very tough time now, your energies are probably scattered, and it might help for someone else (LM) to light candles on your behalf. I'd call the store directly instead of sending them an e-mail.

Hang in there.
flamethrower

Re: Spell for Pain

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:13 am

For physical pain: This is not to take place of medical advice. If you know what is causing the pain, then fine...you could do a healing candle or spell. Add some all heal (self heal) herb ...that stuff works great for healing.

Deep sleep: I would be careful and you should probably go to the doctor and understand why you are not sleeping well. Magic is not a substitute for medical advice. However, I would recommend drinking sleepy time tea, or extra strength. If you can you can get some tea with chamomile; that stuff helps to relax you and it will make you get sleepy.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:50 am

for physical pain read psalm 13 (to be relieved from bodily suffering within 24hrs). I read the psalm the night before, went to the doctor in the morning and got the necessary treatment by evening ... Magic can also lead you to medical care and save your life...

for deep sleep - if you have enemies, they are working against you... you need protection.... read the threads on ''protection'' on this forum, will come in handy........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 am

You could also petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to heal what is causing the pain and the sleeplessness. I petitioned him for the first time a couple of weeks ago, and within a week had a dream on how to aid the medical issue in question.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MSDAWNNJ » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Thank you everyone for your advice, prayers, and kindness. I will try anything to help her. I will call LM as soon as I get paid tomorrow and have them set up some vigil lights for me. I will,also, keep the home clean, keep good memories around, and encourage her to keep her faith at a time like this. I will go ahead and try and order supplies UPS so I can do them at our home as well. I need all he help I can get for her. Thanks again everyone. I apprechiate it more than you possibly know. My heart goes out to you all. You have all been more then wonderful, and me and my family are grateful for everything!

Mel
MSDAWNNJ

Unread postby sparkel81 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:16 pm

:D well i have found this to be very helpful to myself and my younger sister who was experienceing some pain a few wks ago and it actually worked..thanks soo much 4 posting..
sparkel81

Unread postby silver_disc » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:11 am

Dhoa wrote:That's very interesting. Does the person hold onto the paper? I would imagine burying it afterwards would seal the deal, instead of keeping the paper around too long. What do you think?

Hi Dhoa,

Sorry for the very late reply! I didn't realise that you had posted here :P

Well I usually burn the paper when it's done it's job, but burying it should be fine, too.
I suppose it would be fine to hold on to it, and maybe occasionally dab a little healing oil on it to "keep the work going", which would be helpful for reoccurring aches and pains :)
sparkel81 wrote::D well i have found this to be very helpful to myself and my younger sister who was experienceing some pain a few wks ago and it actually worked..thanks soo much 4 posting..

Thank you very much for your feedback! I'm glad it worked well for you! :D

Annabelle
silver_disc

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 am

As referenced on LM's website, "Burial in earth is a common way to fix a trick or seal the results of a spell to keep it working." "If the intention of a spell...is good... fix the trick by means of earth burial in the yard."
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Prettykila » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:39 am

I need this for my sister, she is very ill. Does she have to take the paper into her hands to feel the power, or can I cast this in secret and burn the remnants at the end?
Prettykila

Unread postby snake » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 pm

I used to do a similar spell where I put the petition paper in an envelope and buried it. I had tremendous success with that spell.
snake

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Mon May 03, 2010 2:38 am

Doing this spell now and so far so very very good :D ...Thanx OP!

Updated

This spell is wonderful! I did it on myself first and have had no pain since!!!!

Just did it for my bf's allergies and it worked like a charm!!!
MightyScorpio

Unread postby NorthernWaterWitchHQ » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Can you do more then one pain, like if the person has Cronic Migrains and say a horrible tooth ache?. also does it half to be lined paper?
NorthernWaterWitchHQ

Chronic pain and legal problems.

Unread postby l.espoir » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi, I'm new here. I've grown up doing a little work, but have mostly stuck to prayers in recent years. But, now I think more needs to be done - I want to be proactive. I am not looking for legal or medical advice, so please do not give it. Thank you.

There are two big issues for me right now, both related to my mother. Any work I would be doing would be for her benefit. Any help/ideas for how to alleviate some of these issue would be greatly appreciated. This is a bit long, and I apologize for that, but we've exhausted all usual forms of help.

1. Chronic pain: She has what doctors are calling fibromyalgia. She had severe endometriosis as a young woman and ended up with major pelvic pain in her 40s and even after menopause for which doctors could find no cause. She had a hysterectomy two years ago, but her bowel was cut and the pain is even worse than it was previously. She said it feels as if she still has ovaries/uterus. She also has a lot of pain in her back and legs. It is so bad that there are days she cannot get out of bed and experiences depression.

Are there any spells or work that would help lift her pain?

2. Legal: Due to her physical situation, she bought rental houses from a friend's son. What she didn't know is that the friend's son was involved in fraud and everything related to the purchase of the houses was fraudulent. She lost over $500,000, all of her savings, and is living off of family right now. The mortgage companies are unable to get "theirs" from the friend's son so they are holding her legally responsible as the owner. My mother is a very trusting person and honestly did not know anything was amiss. It was only after we had problems collecting rent that she had an attorney look over everything and found out that even the appraisals were fraudulent. She notified everyone (mortgage companies, fbi, police) but it has done nothing but bring strife to her. This has been taking place for about 3 years. Now, the company has tried to trick her into dropping a suit she filed against them (because she actually did lose the money and it was largely due to the fact that they had an inside worker approving fraudulent appraisals for his own benefit) by telling her that everything will be forgiven. But when a lawyer looked over it, we found out that it would only release them for liability and they could turn right back around and sue my mother. I would like the entire situation to be forgiven on both sides so that she can move on with her life.

Are there any spells or work that would compel the companies to forgive her? Or being the truth to light so that the situation will work itself out?

I'm not sure how to work for other people though? I've only prayed/done spellwork for myself.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Anyone that reads this, thank you.

Edited for clarity.
l.espoir

Re: Chronic pain and legal problems.

Unread postby mojojake » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:40 pm

For the chronic pain; you could petition St. Lazarus; he's my patron saint and does wonders for people who are in pain or ill. His colors are purple and yellow. When you pray to him, you can promise you'll give alms to a homeless person (he was homeless in life) if he helps you.
mojojake

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm not familiar with the medication they have her on for pain. I have Cystic Fibrosis and two years ago now had to undergo a series of surgeries on places I'd rather not talk about due to break down of my digestive system. I take 12-14 mg of Hydromorphone a day and it works great I've never considered using magic to help my illness I might look into it.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez is another saint you could consider to help lead you to the right treatments and health practitioners (both medical and natural/alternative) that can bring aid to you.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:06 pm

It is my responsibility to step in here and remind all forum members, shop customers, and personal clients of mine that we cannot prescribe medical or legal remedies here, and that we suggest spiritual techniques and practices bcause they are traditional in our community, but that our suggestions here with respect to employing folk magical spells and petitioning spirits or saints should in no way be construed as, or utilized as, a substitute for competent medical advice or treatment from a doctor or for competent legal advice or representation from a lawyer.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby l.espoir » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Oh! I wasn't looking for any kind of medical help. Sorry if that's what it looked like. I was simply trying to provide a background. I didn't mean to encourage any broken TOS! :) I very much want a spiritual way to ease both situations. Doctors and lawyers have been/and are involved, but with neither doing much help. I'm not looking for any sort of advice about that - I've left that to the experts in their fields.

However, I am very interested in any kind of spells or work I could do to improve the situations though.
l.espoir

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:11 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:It is my responsibility to step in here and remind all forum members, shop customers, and personal clients of mine that we cannot prescribe medical or legal remedies here, and that we suggest spiritual techniques and practices bcause they are traditional in our community, but that our suggestions here with respect to employing folk magical spells and petitioning spirits or saints should in no way be construed as, or utilized as, a substitute for competent medical advice or treatment from a doctor or for competent legal advice or representation from a lawyer.

Oh sorry Mrs. Cat I was just saying what helped for me :)
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:17 pm

Several things come to mind with this post:

1. It is likely the pain medicine she has taken she has become "immuned" too. There are other medicines that are a little stronger-- but what is causeing the pain? Scar tissue-- INFECTION??? When the body "says pain" There is something wrong. This is not in her head.
2 Seek legal advice immediatedly-- if her bowl was cut it could be the source of the pain and futher complications down the road. There is a Statute of limitations and you are close to it. It is two years.
3 Seek legal advice immediately with a Real Estate attorney (to see if she can recoop any of her investment because it was due to FRAUD) Look into some "pay me LM products"
4. LM Healing oil (she) annoints the back of her neck and dress a blue candle with it. I pray the 23rd Psalm. I HAVE DONE THIS.
5. I agree with Devi's post and also the Prayer to Saint Lazarus.

Look into some LM Court Case Products If the attorneys can assist her.

6. If all else fails (legally) bankruptcy is an option. And before I come off as a "lawsuit queen", She did not ask for some surgeon to screw up her abdominal wall, she did not ask to be defrauded, and she certainly did not ask for the physical and emotional pain--- not to mention the loss of her dignity, because she now has to depend on the family. (Money House Blessing, House Blessing.) I'd go with Money House Blessing (all under one roof sustainability).

TAKE CARE and You are VERY KIND for looking out for her!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Sorry Mrs. Cat.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby l.espoir » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:26 pm

1. It is likely the pain medicine she has taken she has become "immuned" too. There are other medicines that are a little stronger-- but what is causeing the pain? Scar tissue-- INFECTION??? When the body "says pain" There is something wrong. This is not in her head.

They've done scans and everything. The only thing they can come up with is that it's fibromyalgia. One doctor said it could be some sort of scar tissue, but surgery almost always makes more grow and results in even worse pain.

2 Seek legal advice immediatedly-- if her bowl was cut it could be the source of the pain and futher complications down the road. There is a Statute of limitations and you are close to it. It is two years.

The statue of limitations has passed. An attorney was sought immediately, we could not sue because it was preformed in a state hospital and the only way you win that is if you're dead.

3 Seek legal advice immediately with a Real Estate attorney (to see if she can recoop any of her investment because it was due to FRAUD) Look into some "pay me LM products"

Already done, as well. With multiple attorneys. The mortgage companies involved are very big, very old, and have enough money to keep it in court forever. We do not. I'll look into though products, though.

4. LM Healing oil (she) annoints the back of her neck and dress a blue candle with it. I pray the 23rd Psalm. I HAVE DONE THIS.
5. I agree with Devi's post and also the Prayer to Saint Lazarus.

I will do both of these. Is there somewhere this prayer is located? I only had a small one but did not use it often and now it is lost.

6. If all else fails (legally) bankruptcy is an option. And before I come off as a "lawsuit queen", She did not ask for some surgeon to screw up her abdominal wall, she did not ask to be defrauded, and she certainly did not ask for the physical and emotional pain--- not to mention the loss of her dignity, because she now has to depend on the family. (Money House Blessing, House Blessing.) I'd go with Money House Blessing (all under one roof sustainability).

Bankruptcy is not an option because of inherited land. It would be taken by the government and split to repay the companies. I'll absolutely look into the Money House blessing, though. Thank you for your response.
l.espoir

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:46 pm

No apologies necessary, folks, and i am not trying to abridge anyone's right of free speech, but please do see our Forum Rules. Medical diagnosis and legal advice are both off topic and, if carried on much further, will result in this thread being locked.

Let's stick to the topic: how to help our customers and clients best select and use Lucky Mojo Curio Co. spiritual supplies in their personal magical practices.

Thank you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:53 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html

Above is the link to the LM Money House Blessing with supplies and free spells.
Take care and Good Luck in your work!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby l.espoir » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:01 am

I did this:
very-simple-way-to-rid-you-or-someone-else-of-body-pains-t2881.html

one petition for pelvic pain, and a separate one for overall physical pain.

3 days later, my mom said she feels a huge reduction in pain. i didn't want her to get her hopes up if it didn't work/have a placebo effect going on, so i didn't tell her i was doing it (sneaky, yes, but for the best). i tucked the petitions into her pillow cases.

I'm just wondering, how often should I repeat this? All the pain isn't GONE, but there's definitely been a noticeable reduction. She said that she hasn't been tossing and turning in pain. At a certain point, should I bury the petition and make a new one? Or do I "recharge" the petition with healing thoughts towards her?
l.espoir

Unread postby l.espoir » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm

I'm just wondering, how often should I repeat this? All the pain isn't GONE, but there's definitely been a noticeable reduction. She said that she hasn't been tossing and turning in pain. At a certain point, should I bury the petition and make a new one? Or do I "recharge" the petition with healing thoughts towards her?
l.espoir

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 am

personally, i would repeat until the pain is gone.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Relapse in Health Issue

Unread postby suzyparker » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:53 am

Hello All,

last year a very close friend of mine was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He received treatment, surgery and after much prayer all around seemed to have beat it. He just received news that it is in fact still there and will have to undergo another painful form of treatment, all of the anxiety and depression that goes with it, etc. It's so exhausting on him and his family and friends, especially since it seemed like he had turned a corner. I'm going to start up healing candles again and perhaps order a healing mojo bag for him. If any of you have any other ideas, please let me know.

I would ask for your prayers if you would be willing.

Thank you all.

SP
suzyparker

Re: Relapse in Health Issue

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:48 pm

Have you petitioned Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez? http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Hernandez
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:59 pm

The archangel Raphael is perfect for situations like this. As the Healer of God he can work miracles if you petition him. In addition to supporting his recovery, also focus on making sure he gets the best of care. Place his doctors in honey jars with him to make them extra attentive, work with Tranquility and Sun products to help keep him positive, focused, and calm to increase his attitude's contribution to healing, and also encourange his family to be around him at a time like this.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Shadileigh » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:30 pm

You can also request that a candle be burned on the MISC alter for him.
Shadileigh

Releasing Back Pain

Unread postby artemis » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:04 am

Hi All-
Does anyone know of any spells to relieve back pain? My mother has spinal stenosis which is causing horrible sciatica. So far, none of the treatments have worked except for a very short time. When I saw her over Thanksgiving, she appeared to be tolerating the discomfort, however, I spoke to my sister yesterday who said she is really having a hard time walking now.

I'm going to speak to my worker on Tuesday, but would like to have something I can get started on in the interim. I hate to think of her suffering that way.

Thanks!
artemis

Re: Releasing Back Pain

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:24 am

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's pain.

I'm not sure if it's really used this way in conjure, but lodestone can be used to draw out pain. It will need to be a lodestone dedicated to that purpose and that purpose alone. You can use it more actively on a picture of her full body, stroking it downwards over the areas that are in pain, and praying that the pain be lifted away from her as you do so. When you're not working on her that way, you can set it working on the picture of her, instructing it to continue to draw out her pain. Cleanse the lodestone with whiskey once per week, and feed it some magnetic sand to keep it working strongly. You can also anoint it with some Healing oil to keep it attuned to its specific work.

Also, I would petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to not only aid in the pain relief, but in finding her the appropriate doctor and treatment for her condition. He is a WONDERFUL saint, that has always come through for me.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Releasing Back Pain

Unread postby artemis » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:35 am

Thank you so much, Devi! I will get started on that tonight.
artemis

Chronic Pain

Unread postby wurley » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:17 pm

My boyfriend suffers from chronic pain. It is muscular and skeletal focused in the chest area. He has been to many doctors and homeopaths. No one is able to diagnose the problem. We are very frustrated and he is in a lot of pain on a daily basis. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you
wurley

Re: Chronic Pain

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:36 pm

I would petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help with the pain, but more importantly finding the appropriate health care practitioner and treatment for his condition. Dr. Hernandez is fantastic with helping solve medical issues, and he's helped me many times. You can learn more about Dr. Hernandez at this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
And you can purchase any of his condition products for working with him by following the links at the bottom of that page. I love his oil for dressing petition candles, and anointing on the person in need.

In the meantime I would suggest that you look into Mindfulness Meditation for Pain Management. Dr. Jon Kabat Zinn has a very good book on that very topic. Also acupuncture is very good for chronic pain management, as is Reiki. Any or all of those can help him find some relief until a proper diagnosis can be found.

I also talked about one method of working with lodestones to help draw out pain in this thread: releasing-back-pain-t10468.html
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Chronic Pain

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

I can testify that Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez is very helpful in both identifying an appropriate medical doctor and solving health problems. Read about him here http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html and customers gratitudes here thank-you-st-jude-&-dr-jose-hernandez-t8260s30.html He is a wonderful spiritual ally.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby silver_disc » Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:21 am

Hi all,

I apologise for not following up the questions- life has been very busy the past few months!

I'm glad to hear that the spell has worked out well for quite a few of you :D

l.espoir: With regards to repeating the spell, you could try burying the petition and making a new one if it hasn't entirely gotten rid of the pain at first, so that the strength is "at it's maximum", if you know what I mean? If you can, try rewording the petition so that it completely gets rid of the pain rather than just lessening it.

NorthernWaterWitchHQ: The paper definitely doesn't need to be lined, and if there are multiple ailments, it would probably be best to make several different petitions addressing the separate pains :)

Prettykila: It isn't necessary for the person the spell is aimed at to physically hold or keep the paper, but I think by doing so, the spell would be more effective. But if this isn't possible, you could simply carry out the spell, funneling your intentions towards your sister and ridding her of her pain or illness. Try to face the direction where she lives (i.e North-east) while folding the paper towards her to bring the healing to her.

I hope this helps, and sorry again for the late reply!
silver_disc

Unread postby lspcmplex » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:49 pm

Thanks for the post! My boyfriend has been complaining of horrible neck problems so I'll definitely try this one out!
lspcmplex

Urgent! Help needed with an injured 17 year old boy

Unread postby rpir09 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Dear all,
I just ordered 3 healing miracle and 3 Dr Hernandez candles set on altar at LM but since I know that my order may have to wait in a queue, I need your help.
How can I offer pain relief and fast recovery to my son who had an accident with hos bicycle? He has terrible injuries all over his face (forehead, nose, lips, tongue), 19 stitches.
I have lots of LM products but I am afraid almost nothing for healing.
Thank you in advance.
rpir09

Re: Urgent! Help needed with an injured 17 year old boy

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:33 pm

You don't need supplies to pray for aid - start praying for his well-being to the Lord, and petition Dr. Hernandez for his recovery.

If you have Attraction or Special Oil #20 or Holy Oil you can use those to help the situation as well.

Otherwise, simply pray from the heart. Even an act as simple as laying your hands on him while you pray is extremely powerful.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Boyfriend in a lot of pain in a "Special" area

Unread postby Kaldasky » Thu May 26, 2011 6:15 pm

First implications aside, it's not an STD. I knew when I made this thread what the first assumption would be :p.

For about 6 weeks, he's been having severe irritation in his private area. Immediately, I want to blame the harsh chemicals he uses in the shower and in the laundry. But, we've done an allergy test on each product, and it doesn't seem like that's really done anything.

He's gone to the doctor, and nothing's shown up in his urine or bloodwork. We've cut acidic food out of his diet, along with coke, and nothing seems to make this go away.

He's very leery of any sort of folk magic, I can't even get him to wear a Saint Juliana Falconieri amulet. But, I want to at least try and help him. But, what would be the best way of doing this without him knowing?
Kaldasky

Re: Boyfriend in a lot of pain in a "Special" area

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 26, 2011 7:10 pm

I would petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help him get a proper diagnosis and treatment, and provide him some relief and healing in the meantime. LM has a full line of Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez products that you can use.

I wouldn't put any crystals in the laundry or bath, though, because you don't want to take the chance of irritating the area any more. But you can definitely burn candles on his name that you've dressed with Dr. Hernandez oil. You could do a novea or other practice

To complement the petition to Dr. Hernandez, use Healing oil on a white penis candle that you have loaded with his personal concerns to help bring some comfort.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Boyfriend in a lot of pain in a "Special" area

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri May 27, 2011 2:09 am

You can also work an egg cleansing, and ask that it help remove whatever is causing pain to his special area. So you can take an egg and put it on his picture since he is not a great believer of magic.

I agree with Devi Spring that you should definitely do some healing work with the penis candle. But I think working with Dr. Hernandez is going to help to see what the actual problem is.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Looking for help for sore head and throat

Unread postby bluemoon » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 am

My throat and head is chronically sore. I have visited MD's and alternative practitioners about this problem, but almost nothing has changed.

I did recently see a noted herbalist, though, and his suggestions seems to be helping some, but I would also like to do some kind of hoodoo working to aid the healing. Wondering if anyone might give me suggestions for a working or workings to further the healing process. Thank you.
bluemoon

Re: Looking for help for sore head and throat

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:21 am

Try a white skull candle with Healing, Traquility, and Blessing oils.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Easing the pain of the dying

Unread postby Amy L » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:44 pm

Hi All,

New to the forum, but a fan of the radio show. My Grandmother, after a long and fufilling life, is dying of cancer. She is at peace with this, and just wants to enjoy her remaining days with her family. Is there a psalm or prayer or simple working you could recommend to ease the pain the cancer causes her until it's her time to go? I'm also requesting prayers from the Crystal Silence League. Any advice you could give to this extremely novice practioner would be welcome.

Thanks,
Amy
Amy L

Re: Easing the pain of the dying

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm sorry to hear of your grandmother's troubles, and I commend you for your efforts to ease her last days. I would think the 23rd Psalm (The Lord is my shepherd...) could be used. The Crystal Silence League is a splendid idea. I'll certainly add my prayers.

Ad astra per aspera
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 pm

The Crystal Silence League, post a prayer request here < http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html > Their tag line is 'ask and it ye shall receive'
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:17 pm

I like to dress a light blue or white candle with Blessing Oil (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) and pray over those candles for ease of pain and to make the transition peaceful. I did this for my own Grandmother.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings