• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:29 am

Spells and Prayers for Depression Disorders

Spells and Prayers for Depression Disorders

Unread postby lmlvr » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:43 pm

I wanted to ask you guys which candle is best to burn for healing depression-

and..... which candle is best to burn for increased energy & motivation?

Thanks, I appreciate it if you could advise me.
lmlvr

Burning Candles For Healing Depression

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:47 pm

There are several candles used for depression. If the siuation may benefit from a doctor's diagnosis and care, try Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez. If the condition is of long standing and you are already consulting a doctor (people with serious depression should always be seen by a competent medical professional), then use Healing candles, a.k.a. Miracle Healing. If the depression was caused by childhood abuse, use Saint Dymphna candles. If the situation is a temporary one caused by sad situations, try Blessing. If bad people or bad habits of your own have gotten you down, add Cast Off Evil candles to your list.

For energy, try Power candles, John the Conqueror candles, Blessing candles.

For increased motivation, try Saint Expedite, who gets things done in a hurry.

All my best to you...
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Burning Candles For Healing Depression

Unread postby lmlvr » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:05 am

Thank you Cat so much for you suggestions.
This is mainly for depression caused by love relationships which has been going on for few years. And also for occasional emotional mistreatment and career issues.

Do you think I should go with the Miracle Healing...?

also....What would be BEST to use in order to have the "upper hand" in the relationship...? I have done Follow Me Boy, Stay with Me, Santisima Muerte and Intranquil Spirit before.

Thank you so much Cat and Lara for this forum that you have started, I really appreciate this space very much.
lmlvr

Re: Burning Candles For Healing Depression

Unread postby Priestess Najah » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:29 am

If this is a love relationship in which you are seeking to have the upper hand, and personal concerns are available to you, I would suggest capturing the personal concern, and placing it inside a petition paper. On the petition paper, write your lover's name 3 times, then turn the paper 90 degrees and write your name over the lover's name 3 times. Then in a unending circle, without lifting your pen, write out words to dominate in the relationship. I would then anoint the petition paper with John The Conqueror Oil, or Commanding Oil. I would then use a candle in the color that corresponds to your astrological sign, and place the petition paper under the candle. In my experience, a 7 day candle works best for this work. If you can time this work to the waxing Moon, which is a time of increase, that's even better. Hope this helps!
Priestess Najah

Unread postby lmlvr » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:17 pm

Thank you so much Najah, for your assistance with my inquiry. I appreciate it very much :)
Since I have the oil that you mentioned I will try this sometime.
lmlvr

Unread postby lmlvr » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Najah,

• You mentioned.... "capturing the personal concern, and placing it inside a petition paper"

---- Do I fold the petition paper towards me 3 times w/the personal concerns inside, and then placing it under the candle?

• Also where it says...."I would then anoint the petition paper"

----- Do I anoint the paper drawing a circle? Or should I add few drops on the center of the petition paper...?

I'm sorry for asking so many questions...,
lmlvr
lmlvr

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 am

Not Najah, but I would say yes, fold toward you to capture the personal concern. And I would say anoint the corners of the paper.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Anything to help persons self image/worth

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Hello all, I'm sort of in desperate need for help for a friend of mine. She's actually an ex girlfriend of mine, and she has been having many problems with her self image and self worth and other things like that. She pretty much thinks that she's worthless and that she doesn't deserve anything good, which I have strong beliefs that these feelings helped lead to our breakup.

She does things like cutting herself and has many bouts with anorexia. She pretty much has no confidence in herself and thinks she's just the worst person.

She has been in actual therapy and things, but it just doesn't seem to be helping her very much at all.

Is there ANY spell work I can possibly do, that could make her feel at all better about herself? even just a little bit. I'm not expecting to find a spell that can make her wake up one morning and feel like a great person and for her problems to go away. But I am genuinely concerned about her well being and I would like to find ANYTHING I could possibly do to make her feel even a little better about herself, then maybe we could work on our relationship.

I also would prefer to do this without her knowledge if possible.

Thank you for any help anyone can possibly give me on this matter.

I've looked for spells on this site and I'm not quite sure which way would be a good way to go, if any on this particular matter. Any input is appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.
- Lovestruck
LoveStruckNewbie

Re: Anything to help persons self image/worth

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Assuming that she is getting medical treatment for depression and other mental disorders, i would perform a Blessing spell on her. There is a Spell for Blessing a Depressed Person here:

http://luckymojo.com/blessing.html

A dressed amulet given as a gift (as jewelry) is also helpful. Third, pray to Saint Dymphna, who aids the mentally ill and especially women who have been sexually abused or have anorexia or other mental health issues. You can read about Saint Dymphna here:

http://luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:57 am

Ok, I will definitely try those things, Thank you very much Catherine!
LoveStruckNewbie

Spells for Depression Disorders Questions & Answers

Unread postby Mel » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:53 am

I'd like a great spell to get someone who has been negative all their lives to start thinking more positively. Thanks in advance![color=#BF00BF]
Mel

Re: How to Get Someone to Start Thinking Positive

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:06 am

I would do a blessing on them:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: How to Get Someone to Start Thinking Positive

Unread postby Mel » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:43 am

Thanks Bri, That sounds perfect!
Mel

Unread postby LoveStruckNewbie » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:30 am

Sorry for the delayed response, but I do have a question, I read those links you gave me but I would like to know of any advice you could give me on praying to Saint Dymphna. Would you recommend purchasing special items from this site to do so? If so which would you recommend. Any other advice is greatly appreciated, thank you.
LoveStruckNewbie

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Try working with an image of Saint Dymphna for starters. If you feel like doing more, i would recommend buying a Saint Dymphna candle and some Saint Dymphna oil.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Spell-Casting to Help a Depressed Relative or Friend

Unread postby cancankant » Sun May 17, 2009 3:12 pm

I have a close relative who right now is very depressed. This person has a long history of depression but has recently gotten really bad when previously he had been fine. This person has had a lot of trouble in their life with "business success", which is what is most likely causing the depression right now. He also has numerous health issues - liver problems, problem with hip and alcoholism, to name a few. I am scared right now that something bad might happen to him. He does not live alone. He is married, but his wife works and is not there all the time. Another relative contacted me to tell me that he had called and cussed her out over issues from his childhood and younger adulthood. She is very concerned about him as well.

I am wondering if there is some kind of spell or petition to a saint that I can do on his behalf. He is a Christian (protestant) and does not believe in magic or hoodoo, but I do and would like to intercede on his behalf. This man has a lot to live for - a good family and young granddaughter who loves him very much.

Thanks in advance.
cancankant

Re: Spell to help a depressed relative

Unread postby Lukianos » Sun May 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi cancankant,

cancankant wrote:I have a close relative who right now is very depressed. This person has a long history of depression but has recently gotten really bad when previously he had been fine. This person has had a lot of trouble in their life with "business success", which is what is most likely causing the depression right now. He also has numerous health issues - liver problems, problem with hip and alcoholism, to name a few. I am scared right now that something bad might happen to him. He does not live alone. He is married, but his wife works and is not there all the time. Another relative contacted me to tell me that he had called and cussed her out over issues from his childhood and younger adulthood. She is very concerned about him as well.

I am wondering if there is some kind of spell or petition to a saint that I can do on his behalf. He is a Christian (protestant) and does not believe in magic or hoodoo, but I do and would like to intercede on his behalf. This man has a lot to live for - a good family and young granddaughter who loves him very much.

The first steps would be to ensure that your relative is receiving appropriate medical and mental health screening and care. Once the medical/mental health aspects are addressed, then spiritual work in support of this person would be appropriate.
Consider petitioning Dr. Gregorio Hernandez for assistance in accessing appropriate medical and mental health care for your relative:

CAN-GLC-HERN Candle Catholic, Glass Encased Novena Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed $7.00

If your relative is open to a spiritual bath, the 13 herb bath would be an ideal starting place, followed by a "white bath" of milk, honey, cascarilla, and white flower petals.
Hoodoo formulas to consider would include Uncrossing, followed by Blessing, Healing, and Protection:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html

Good luck!
Lukianos

Re: Spell to help a depressed relative

Unread postby cancankant » Sun May 17, 2009 8:49 pm

He has made an appointment to see a psychiatrist and is in contact with his therapist. After posting this, he called me tonight and we talked for a good long time. He is seeming better, but I am still considering doing some work to keep him "up" and keep him from falling back deeper into the depression. He did mention the phone call to the other relative (without me asking him about it). He expressed regret and remorse for saying the things that he did to her.

I am relieved that at least he is doing better. His condition was really wearing on his wife. Right now I am less mobile due to some transportation issues, so most of my contact needs to be done via the phone. I was able to go his house yesterday, since his wife picked me up to go to lunch. This happened right after I got the original phone call! So I am very happy that everything seems to be coming together. He is realizing that there are people who care about him and that no one wants him to do anything to harm himself and that everyone wants him to be happy.

Thank you again for the suggestion.
cancankant

Spells for Depression Questions & Answers

Unread postby path2success » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:04 am

This is kind of silly I feel but I really do need help in this aspect.
I'm trying to do a lot of things using LM products mainly for reconciliation. But the fact that time is passing as I order & wait for the products & that is scaring me. In that, I paid someone a huge amt who didnt contact me after that & now I have the entire responsibility of doing the work myself. So i'm studying as well as upset about my money and I haven't been able to sleep the last week. Yesterdy i've slept only 3 hours entire night thinking which LM product to use. Is there anything that may help me calm down and think logically because I know anything I do in this frame of mind may not manifest. Also I don't have the energy now as i'm nauseous & weak and at a loss.
path2success

Spiritual Healing Work and Prayers for Mental Illness

Unread postby mysiclady » Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello,Everyone I would like to know if anyone knows of anything that I could advise a friend to use or do concerning a member in her immediate family,She says recently that another family member had brought to her attention that another family member had spoke on thinking about commiting suicide,Although she says she thinks that it may be a hoax,But one never knows,She says she think it may be to get attention.so I would like to know if there is anything maybe she could purchase from luckymojo to assist her with this problem,Is there anything she could do or use with some items that she may already have at hand in the meantime?,Such as oils candles,herbs, prayers.

Thanks a lot
mysiclady

Re: Spell to prevent suicide

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:23 pm

If your friend is comfortable petitioning the saints, Saint Dympha is the patron of mental illness, nervous disorders, that sort of thing. I've had some success working with her.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Suicide is nothing to mess with. It is a delicate situation,and most people do not just do it to get attention. They need to be treated with love and care. I would HIGHLY recommend that someone seeks to get low cost, or even free counseling so that this individual can get the help that they need. You need to be direct about this with the person because if they have brought it up, and someone has swept it under the rug without addressing it head on. Then the person may feel worse, and that no one cares.

Yes, you can use a spell, but I would recommend that you get professional help. Spells are not a substitute for that by any means.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:48 pm

I agree with Starsinthesky about seeking out professional counseling on the situation. As far as formulas that might be helpful, I think that King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity, Healing, and Blessing formulas are all good for this situation.
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-healing-miracle.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

help needed-need to feel positive again

Unread postby katz1 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 am

hi

sorry to post such a negative thread

hope you can help me on the below

um here goes

I am having some really bad stuff happen this year, firstly my Aunt passed away in January, then my ex started being distant towards me back in April and hardly seeing me blowing hot and cold since. Then shortly afterwards my Dad passed away unexepectly back in April and I miss him so much :(

my tooth fell out and I have to fork out a lot of money to replace it which is something I don't have not after my Father's funeral
My car is also falling apart
And then 2 weeks ago I was told I am losing my job and am now worried i cannot get another job and i have bills to pay. As i am contracting I do not get any compensation in losing my job. Also since i started this job in December people at work have not been kind to me compared to my last job where I was quite popular

So here I am trying to be positive especially as I started on a honey jar on the ex but i am finding it extremely hard not just about the situation with the ex but about all the bad things that are happening and i feel so alone. I also lost my Mum 12 years ago and still have emotional dreams about her and miss her like crazy

i'm really trying to find ways to be more postitive but it just feels every time i pick myself up as i know nobody can help u in your moods, something bad happens...now i just feel down, cry a lot and have constant migraines and i know from reading posts this won't help me with my aim from honey jar so that just makes me feel even worse. I just wish for bad stuff to stop happening to me so i can stop being negative about everything

If anybody has any suggestions what i can do..i really need to stay focused and positive to hopefully acheive my wishes or if not just feel better and stop bad things happening but each knock back is making it hard for me to believe in the good of the world and the power of hoodoo. I really want to be strong and not let the small stuff you know upset me...for example a woman nearly knocked me over the other day and she actually told the people she was with it was my fault as i had crept up behind her (this was a few hours after visiting my parent's grave so i was feeling really sad) so i told this lady i didn't and she gave me a filthy look and made me feel i was mad and dirty

i don't think i am a bad person and am a supportive person to friends and family- i'm there for them in need etc but this year is just a joke so far. I just feel so alone and 'needy' and i don't want to be needy and feel u know that i am sinking all the time. I just want to feel positive and happy again and not worry, and to be able to be a strong person and stand on my own two feet without having to burden anybody

thanks and blessings

and thanks for reading

Katz1
katz1

Re: help needed-need to feel positive again

Unread postby gsk » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 am

Try some egg healing to remove negative energy. This really, really works very well. Take a picture of yourself and place a raw egg (in its shell) onto it, next to your bed. Visualise the egg removing your negative energy, and then go to bed. In the morning, take the egg and smash it into the toilet and flush away. Don't let it splash on you, and don't look at it - look away when smashing and flushing!

I can't remember whether I read this tip on LM or not but it's a simple spell that is extremely effective. Try it for three days and you'll feel the difference.
gsk

Unread postby KellyKat » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 am

I'm a newb to all of this but from reading other posts and the LM website I would say to try some uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html or maybe some jinx killer: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-jinx-killer.html
I think I would also suggest a house and personal cleansing followed up by some protection work.
From my personal experience I think that taking charge of a situation and doing something about it may be just the push your attitude needs. Even if you're only doing a small spell/prayer or whatever I think it's empowering because you're not just sitting back and letting life happen to you. But on the other hand you do have to know the difference between things you can change and things that you can't. Like I said I'm new to this myself so these are just my suggestions and I'm sure that someone more experienced will be able to help you more.
Just hang in there and do what you can to start making positive changes! I wish you the best of luck!
KellyKat

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 pm

katz1 --

Have you gone to a doctor to see whether or not this is physical depression? I am not a doctor, but you are describing the symptoms of depression and you might need medication. I would get a physical first before anything else.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:52 am

katz1 --

You may not be suffering depression as a result of a chemical imbalance or anything like that. This may be due to your aunt dying, and other life altering events. These events are obviously causing you stress and anxiety.

I recommend that you go and see a therapist. There are low cost therapist that will see you on a sliding scale if you need to. I am not sure where you live, but I would just call and ask around. I know you mentioned your mother passed away 12 years ago, and realistically you are never going to just get over your mother passing away, BUT you can go to therapy to help deal with your grief and heal properly. Also, a therapist can be great just to have someone to talk to you, and just get it out to sort out your thoughts. Sometimes you need the insight from someone you do not know.

I would not seek medication first because most depression medicine is not great used alone. And if you get depression medication it has withdrawal effects and other side effects. Your therapist can guide you in this.

As for hoodoo, I would say that your priority of things should be YOU and NOT working on your ex. Seriously, STOP doing the honey jar. I am not saying this to be mean or rude. I am saying this because I understand where you are at. You cannot work while you are wounded and sad right now. First, I would recommend doing some sort of uncrossing, and a good one. I would get an uncrossing bath to help get rid of all the negativity in your life. In addition, I would do a road opener to open up the pathways to help you get new job. In the process, you need to be looking for a job.

Then you need to do a job spell.

But like KellyKat says I think you need to empower yourself in acting. It is easy to be wounded, and sometimes hard to get back up, but just slowly start to get yourself back together, and remember everything happens for a reason. You will be okay. Then once you start seeing positive changes, then go back to doing work on your ex. YOU should come first always!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:34 am

katz1 --

First go see a doctor and make sure that your not suffering from clinical depression, listen to your doctor and if you do have depression take the drugs the doctor gives you, you may have to work with your doctor to find the right dose but do not stop just because its not working at first. Then see a therapist. Rootwork and magic in general is all well and good but it is no substitute for modern medical knowledge and modern drugs.
God bless you Dr Jose Gregorio Hernandez.
Thank you Saint Expedite
Turnsteel

Pulling a Friend out of Despair

Unread postby Jesterjosh » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 am

Hi everyone.

So, I've got a friend who I've known over the Internet for a while, and she is a really wonderful gal - sweet and silly and just plain fun. She's real enough - my former roommate introduced us - but lately she's been telling me about how she's about to enter a loveless marriage, and she can't give me one valid reason why it's good for her. She doesn't seem to value her own happiness one single jot (though it's obvious to me she wants to), and imagining her living in loveless limbo the rest of her life because she lacks the self-worth to ask for better from the Universe makes me furious. I've tried every mundane method of motivating her at my disposal, and she has parried them all. And so, I turn to you.

Do you know of a hoodoo method I might use to pull her out of this mess? There don't seem to be any candles tailor-made for this kind of work specifically, but I figured I would try an uncrossing candle spell, but besides that, is there anything I can do for her/give her that would help? Any spirits I can send to help and guide her?

May all the Spirits even unto the Most High be with those who help me in this work.

Peace & Love,
Josh
Jesterjosh

Re: Pulling a Friend out of Despair

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:51 am

Have you ever worked with doll babies? Even if you don't have any of the target's personal concerns, they seem to me to be stronger than other methods. Draw her face (or paste her photo) on it and fill it with borage and yarrow; borage keeps you cool and collected, yarrow makes you martial. Deer's Tongue will allow her to speak for herself. King Solomon Root will clear her mind and Bay Leaf will bring her favor from God and humankind. Add some poppy seed, too, so she can't detect your work and so she forgets her past oppression.

I like to stuff the limbs of doll babies with bits of cotton dipped in the appropriate powders: in this case, King Solomon Wisdom and Crucible of Courage.

If you like to work with saints, you could place a St. Michael or St. Barbara medal at its heart (or on a cord around its neck). Dress the doll weekly with a minute amount of King Solomon Wisdom and Crucible of Courage oils.

Or you could put all these herbs in the head and body of a plastic female doll and bathe it weekly with the appropriate bath salts or herbal tisane.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jesterjosh » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 am

I have never tried making a doll baby before, but thank you so very much! I shall have to try! I'll be sure to let you know if it works out.

Do I just keep anointing the doll indefinitely? Even if it works?
Jesterjosh

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Jesterjosh wrote:I have never tried making a doll baby before, but thank you so very much! I shall have to try! Do I just keep anointing the doll indefinitely? Even if it works?

I'm doing some love work with bathing a doll baby right now; I'm bathing it daily, and the client reports good progress. So, yeah, at least weekly, perhaps daily, and when you achieve your result, touch it up as needed, possibly no more often than once a month. If you don't have regular contact with your friend, do divinations from time to time.
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jesterjosh » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:19 pm

That sounds quite reasonable. Thank you so much!
Jesterjosh

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:32 pm.
Reason: inappropriate post

Re: Blessing/ending depression

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:08 am

Even when u work the mojo for her the previous suggestion may be in order Ania. Have u reviewed Golden Seal Root found here http://www.herb-magic.com/golden-seal-root.html also I have read amazing things about the 7-11 Healing oil found here fhttp://www.luckymojo.com/7-11holytype.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:18 am

St. Dymphna is really great for working to heal mental challenges. She has a loving presence and seems very willing to work with anyone who calls on her. LM carrys a whole line of St. Dymphna products and they are very lovely! Get some of the oil and maybe some of the incense, combine it with some Healing, Clarity, and Tranquility and you've got a really nice combo there. I would certainly keep some vigil lights set on that one, along with anything else that you prepare for her.

Goldenseal root is very good - AND it's also the herb associated with St. Dymphna in Catholic folk magic. Using some eucalyptus, which helps to cast off bad things, along with some sage (for cleansing and wisdom), and some althea for healing along with the goldenseal is good. Basil could work as it is cleansing as well as promotes family happiness. Mint and solomon seal root would both also be good choices.

I like to make a honey jar spell using many of these herbs to help sweeten and clear someone's head. You can keep candles burning on it while doing a novena to St. Dymphna for a strong effect - use your St. Dymphna, or a blend of oils as suggested above.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby IBMagnet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Devi, I am interested in this. You mentioned a lot of things. I'd like to do something similar for my sister too but can't invest too much more than I have already invested in myself. Her situation requires professional intervention but she has been refusing to seek the help she needs and consequently occupies my mind ceaselessly. I need her to leave her bed and venture out into the world and want to live and seek treatment. Amongst the things you mentioned, what would be just enough?
IBMagnet

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:25 pm

You'd need to have a reading on that. Each situation is unique - what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for the other. No one approach is "better" or "more effective" than the others. They are different.

You would need to study the various herbs and roots mentioned, along with others, to see which one suited your sister's situation the best.

But you could certainly do just a novena to St. Dymphna without using any candles, oils or anything if you don't have resources to purchase them. You can Google her name and will find plenty of prayers and such.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snake » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:16 pm

I've been struggling with depression too. Make sure you give her some candles, especially during this dark time of year. I use yellow because it is such a sunny healing color. Could also benefit from some cleansing work, or at least a good smudging. My life is just fine too and I'm not obviously cursed/crosssed/hexed but I'm doing weekly cleansing to keep the darkness off. Some Florida Water cologne would probably also benefit her. The citrus smell is uplifting and it can be good for the cleansing and blessing too.
snake

Unread postby IBMagnet » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:41 pm

thank you all. I'll start with a reading.
IBMagnet

Unread postby Aina » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 pm

You guys are amazing! Thank you all very much! Your input is extremely valuable.

P.S. I was also thinking about using a Sun oil (one of the LM planet oils) on a yellow vigil for her to induce the feelings of happiness. I has such a nice and well, sunny feel to it.
Aina

Bring Happiness Towards His Way

Unread postby supper » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm

I really do hope that this New Year approaching that safety and happiness and luck
comes your way......
My question is I have a very close friend who is depress in need of hope in their life. He is suffering
depression and sadness and all that negative feeling and is trying ever so hard to look for the
positive. Is there anything I may do to help him? I want him to have a good look out on his life.
He stopped drinking and smoking and never did drugs and is eating well and is doing yoga and
starting to take Vitim's, but is still feeling sad and hopeless.....

Happy New Year to all,
supper
supper

Re: Bring Happiness Towards His Way

Unread postby j82 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:18 pm

He might want to get a reading for him to see if their is any work put on him or crossed conditions. Then a spiritual bath (13 herb) to cleanse him, also chinese floor wash to clean his house to get rid of these feelings. A blessing mojo and candles can be burned for him to cheer the lad up also. Id also consider if te reading shows nothing, to go see a doctor to make sure its not a medical ccondition.
j82

Re: Bring Happiness Towards His Way

Unread postby supper » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Sigh....Thanks you so much j82....sigh.....
He is a great person...I have know him for 14yrs and the last 4yrs he just became broken
and I want to try to fix him...although I know that he will want to get a reading for himself
may I do for him, or is this even possible? I have suggested for him to go talk to someone
and he is in the midst of finding someone he can talk to, which is a good start....I too want to
help him...I will light a candle for him, Thank YOU!!!!!
supper

Help with Self Esteem, Patient?

Unread postby Midnite35 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:51 am

Hello everyone. Im still a lil new to this but have worked a few times. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good workings for help with Self Esteem, Patient, Strenght, Wisdom, Confindence? A very close friend is going thru alot (boyfriend), and i would love to help her in anyway i can. She has been really down for months now and doesnt want any love workings as she doesnt want to try and make someone love her. She started taking meds to help some... but a lil push never hurts sometimes, ya know. Thanks for any help on this and have a Blessed Day.
Midnite35

Re: Help with Self Esteem, Patient?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:44 pm

John the Conquerer or Master work would help tap into her personal power, self-esteem, confidence, etc. King Solomon Wisdom would help with wisdom. And Healing work will help her get over her losses. Petitioning St Dymphna can help her with her mental state. LM carries dressed vigil lights in each of these condition products, so you could burn those or have them burnt on her behalf.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Midnite35 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Thank you for your help
Midnite35

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:37 pm

St. Dyphna is great, but so is St. Michael for courage and self-esteem. I like the King Solomon Spell Kit for this too. I also think some cleansing would help her a great deal. After being cleansed, doing a white skull or white female figure candle to help her heal. If it is for self-love, I pink female candle dressed with love me oil, althea, self-heal, and sumac berries is very helpful.

There are many ways to address these issues.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Midnite35 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 am

Where can i find the workings for this? Thank you so much
Midnite35

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:35 am

Well, you could Google novenas for St. Michael and St. Dymphna. Otherwise, there are many different ways that you can use the various products, depending on the kind you work you want to do, your skill level with conjure, etc. Burning dressed vigil candles is the easiest way to utilize these. LM also has spell kits for some of these that you could look at and consider.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Midnite35 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:40 am

Thank you
Midnite35

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:03 pm

See these Lucky Mojo pages:

Saint Dymphna: http://luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Archangel (Saint) Michael: http://luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

This topic was posted in the "share hoodoo spells" section, but it is not a shared spell. It is a request for help with a situation or condition, so it has been moved to the "ask for help with your situation" section of the forum. Please post your topics in the appropriate forum, to save time for your hard-working moderators, and to keep the forum easy to read for the rest of the community. Thank you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

my life is a mess, lonely & penniless

Unread postby domino » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:47 am

Hi I’m Hendrix.

I don’t know where to start my life seems like a massive mess and I can’t see any way out.

I’ll start at the beginning. When I was 17 I prayed and I prayed to have someone to love. My prayers were answered I got more then I could have imagined she was wonderful. I met her on the bus. We went to colleges on the opposite side of town. We were so young and from completely different back grounds. But it was clear we were inseparable. It turned out she went to primary school with my friends that I was going to college with. So everyone knew each other. I introduced my friends to her friends and more long term relationships started.

She got pregnant about 8 months after we met. She asked me what we were going to do. I said it was up to her and she had the baby terminated. I went to the clinic with her for support she went into the room and I sat outside I was almost in tears and couldn’t believe what was happening. I mean I didn’t want a child but I didn’t want to be responsible for killing a baby. But of course the decision was hers. I didn’t want to start putting pressure where there was already so much. I left the clinic and went home. I couldn’t sit there any longer. I know now that it was very selfish and I should have been there for her. She never forgave me for that.

We spent the next 2 years on and off. I couldn’t live with her or without her.

One night we were at the park having a party with a few mates after an argument about something or other I saw her lock arms with these 2 blokes and leave the park. Of course I gave chase I hit the biggest one first with all my might. I immediately Realised it was her parents not 2 blokes and I had knocked her stepdad out and her mum was screaming. Of course I only hit him once when I realised who it was I was shocked I was convinced it was someone else. Her mum and dad where both quite stocky and had very short hair so in the dark with about 6 pints down me it looked completely different.

Of course I was at her house the very next day apologising for what had happened and I explained that I thought she was being dragged off by 2 blokes and i feared for her safety. They forgave me or at least thats what they said.

Shortly after that my parents got divorced and I had to move out of my family home because they wanted to sell up and split the money. My dad when to the Philippines and my mum went to a women’s refuge. I drew the short straw and went to live with a mate in a squat I was welcome with neither of my parents.

However the relationship with my gf seemed to improve shortly after that. Then took a turn when my friends kicked me out my new home and called the police. I wasn’t arrested they just said I had to leave and I couldn’t even collect my stuff without the owners consent. So I lost my pc my bed and everything else I owned.

I had nowhere to live she was still living at home with her mum and step dad, and I began looking for somewhere else to live. I moved into a room in a shared house. She came round allot even had a key. She had arranged one night to come over, when she never turned up I started getting worried so I called her reaptily fearing the worst, it was a not very nice area that I lived in so I was very concerned.

I finally got a txt saying I’m on the bus on the way home but there’s lots of chavs I think they will steel my phone if I get it out. I new immediately I was being played for a fool. So I left it.

She came round the next day something had changed in her. I could sense it in her I knew there was something wrong. After spending so much time with her i new when she was lying. I had seen her do it 100 times to her mum. She said she was fine and apologised for the night b4. I asked her to leave at this point she took her bag and left and I thought that was the end of it.

I got home from work the next day to find a cop sat in my living room I asked him what he was doing there and he said that they had had a complaint from my x gf who I could hear crying upstairs. I asked him what the nature of the complaint and told him I had been working he said we can discuss it as the station. I declined and said I’m not going anywhere until IV had a brew and a cig. He dashed towards me ready to hand cuff me so I put him on his ass. Then I heard someone coming down the stairs it was a female cop so I couldn’t do the same to her so I gave myself up.

I was locked up for 23hrs no cigs no food just water. I never got a solicitor either. When they released me I felt so terrible I wanted to walk off the nearest bridge and jump. I got a court date posted to me and I was being charged with criminal damage, assault resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer. I took a few days off to go to court.

The case was dismissed when both my x and the cop lied to the judge about events that happened so I walked free. That wasn’t really my concern all my friends I went to school and college with she new and told them I had been arrested for beating her up. Which I never but of course she had marked herself in such a way that it looked like I had. So they believed her and now even my best friends I have not spoken to them in years. They think I’m a wife beater. I’m not I’m a gentle and considerate person especially to the females of the species I would never hurt a girl.

I lost my job shortly after that. I was truly heartbroken all I wanted to do was smoke and drink. Death couldn’t come quick enough. I truly had no one. Then I went to uni thinking that I could turn myself around. I of course failed. So I moved back into my mum’s house.

I can’t find a job. I have no one to talk to about things. I have so much to give but no one wants it. I still think about her everyday even though it was 5 years ago now she is married with children. I don’t want her bk because I don’t want to ruin someone else happiness + there are children involved. I just want to find a little piece of happiness for me.

Most nights I pray I won’t wake and can stay in my dreams because I don’t feel lonely there.

Am I being punished for the disscions I have made?

Is there anything that can help me I would give anything a try at this point.

Also I went to help my step dad unblock a drain around one of his old friend house. He warned me b4 I got there that the woman who lived there fought her was a witch. I of course mocked it saying don’t be stupid. Anyway we fixed there drain and they invited us to sit down for a drink. We of course accepted and had a few vodkas. The woman kept looking at me twitching almost. I just smiled and continued drinking. She came and sat next to me and took my hand she said ur hands r very cold. I said yes IV been fixing a drain and laughed. Her hand was so warm the warmest hands I have ever felt.

She said there is a lot of pain in you boy. U has had a hard life and don’t deserve the way people treat u or the things that had happened to you. She also sed I wood break my mother heart. And there was something wrong with my sexuality needless to say being a hetero I told her that I’m not gay and I like girls. She said there is some one bad over my left shoulder. At this point I thought she was just having a good guess.

She went upstairs for an hour or so. I was talking to her husband asking about her and readings and if they were accurate.

My step dad had last seen them a year ago I wasn’t there on that occasion. But she had told him not to drive in January; This January the 6th he was band for drunk driving.

She came back down stair to call her husband to bed. I asked her if I could talk to her again. Very quickly. I asked her who was telling her these things about me, she said she couldn’t say. So I asked her to give me the first few letters of the name she took a second and then said my dead granddads name. I was freaked out I left shortly after that.

If there is something bad over my left shoulder, would anyone know what this means?
domino

Re: my life is a mess, lonely & penniless

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:33 am

Domino / Henrix,

I would start with a reading with a good worker, there are many at the AIRR. They can help you figure out what's going on with you, and if there's anything to the "over your left shoulder" thing or not.

In the meantime, get yourself started with a deep cleansing of yourself and your home. This will help you get out from under all the negative stuff that's been building up around you due to the hard times you've had, and just basically start working towards giving you a spiritual blank slate to start from. 13-Herb bath and Chinese Wash are very good places to start.

Since this is a long-standing thing, I would do 13 days of the 13-Herb Bath, and wash the heck out of your house with that Chinese Wash. Add a teaspoon of ammonia to it to make it kick extra hard. Burn a good amount of cleansing incense while you do this, Uncrossing would work well. Burn it everyday during the cleanse, and burn enough to fill your home with the smoke - do this with the windows open so the smoke can carry any negativity away. Make sure the smoke gets into EVERY nook and cranny of your home, under furniture, behind appliances, into cabinets and closets, etc.

You may also want to get some Healing & Blessing candles set for you during this time. The AIRR workers can do this for you, or you can have it done through the Missionary Independent Church. You might want to order some of the Healing and Blessing fixed candles from Lucky Mojo to burn yourself in your home as well. This will help back up and reinforce the work that others are doing for you. This will help bring good calm energy to you and start helping you heal from the emotional traumas you've endured.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Domino / Hendrix,

Besides the wonderful advice given by Devi, you may want to also seek out help for the emotional turmoil you're going through. I would consider working with a therapist to help you with your thoughts of depression. It can go a long way to help make things look up for you again.

Follow through with a reading and thorough cleansing to handle the spiritual side of things.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:40 pm

Yes - thanks ConjureMan! Definitely working to help sort things out on the physical end of things well speed along spiritual change as well. All levels of being are involved with working successful and long-lasting magic. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Domino / Hendrix,

Please read this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page about readers and rootworkers.

http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

The phrase, "there is something (dark, menacing) over your left shoulder" is a stock line that false readers use to scare people into becoming clients. I am not saying that the reader you encountered was a fraud, but this line is often heard in the mouths of such false readers.

Beyond that, it seems that you may suffer from depression. This is a medical condition and cannot be treated by magic alone. It requires counselling. Depression can lead to suiicidal thoughts, constant dwelling on past sorrows, a persistant belief that one is doomed to failure, and to the inability to move on in life. It may be at the root of your self-condemnatory asides, such as "I of course failed."

Also, you seem awfully eager to drink and to hit people, which may indicate a mental issue around alcohol -- and alcohol is a depressant that makes depressed people sicker. This too may require counselling. I seriously suggest that if you are drinking often, you seek help from a group like Alcoholics Anonymous, get a sponsor in the program, and they will also help you try to find a job.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Dear domino / Hendrix --

Unfortunately, after you changed your username from Hendrix to Domino you started going in and editing your original post. After you had edited it multiple times, it had become changed in content to the point that it was becoming difficult for me to moderate the thread and the responses it had engendered. I'm sorry, but removing your ability to post to the forum is the only way i know to keep the information in the database.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Healing Prayer and Products

Unread postby lunatrix » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:11 am

Can someone please recommend a healing prayer and products?
This is for myself. Got dumped and am experiencing much depression
and lack of motivation. Also sleeping way too much.

Bottom line is I have work to do, so I need some assistance in the healing department.
Been using eggs and baths with hyssop, salt, and vinegar.
Waiting for LM products to arrive but did not order any healing supplies.

Also cleaning the house and smudging.

Any recommendations appreciated. Things just seem to be getting worse and not better.
Of course I want to just waive a magic wand and make it all better immediately, but I know life
doesn't work quite like that...damn!
lunatrix

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings