Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:39 pm

Curious1,

My suggestion - Peaceful Home. You can read more about it here but I think the name says it all. https://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

CAN-GLS-PEAC
Peaceful Home Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

HRCC Graduate #2145

Hazel e
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hazel e » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:33 am

I have a daughter recently turned 18. She has offers for scholarships to college. However she's wanting to run and fight people smoke weed she's just not focus. I met a man and had a boyfriend Culloden in October things aren't working out but he refuses to leave my home.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Mar 22, 2020 7:00 am

Hazel e,

Hello and welcome to the forum. I moved your post here so you can read more about finding help with your daughter. I noticed though you posted under the thread for the radio show. If you would like to receive a free reading on the air, you need to copy the form, fill it out, then paste it under the thread. The full instructions are posted for every show. Just select the date you would like to be on.

Please read this thread for helpful advice on how to get your daughter on the right path. If you have any questions afterwards, please use the quick reply on the bottom of the page and we will be happy to help.

Your boyfriend sounds like he needs to move on. Hot Foot may be the best choice - https://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powders
$5.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

LovelyLiz
Newly Registered

Unread post by LovelyLiz » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:03 am

Hello All , Bare with me I know this will be a long post. But there is so many Intermingling parts here I need to break down so that hopefully someone can give me some guidance.

1.I am a 26 year old single mother to a 4 year old baby girl. My daughter has had temper tantrums and has been very difficult since she was going on 2 years old. She is sassy and hard to control, she yells and won’t listen to me. I know she is capable of being calm but most of the day consists of her yelling and throwing stuff and making everyone at the house annoyed and anxious (I live with my Sister, mother, and dad).
Most of my time was spent on working, therfore when I get home and try to discipline my mother will yell at me and tell me I have no right to do so, she will belittle me in front of my daughter and take her away from a time out (when and If i can get her to take a break)

2.I have been in a relationship for the past 14 months, I was not used to going out or even going to the mall because my daughter is very difficult to deal with. My bf was obsessed with me the first 6 7 months of our relationship but got overwhelmed with my daughters tantrums in public, and my consistent crying and complaining because everytime I go out without my daughter to have a “date night” I get home to my mother calling me a whore and a bad mother. He thinks I need to get out of this house because they don’t respect me or see me as an adult. I agree...

3. We had spoke about moving out together multiple times, and everytime we would be about to pull the trigger he would get very distant and cold. Just two days ago he told me it’s because he can’t commit to my daughter. He said I am committed to you but your daughter scares me... her tantrums and how disrespectful she is to you will make me run for the hills if we are living together. He also confessed to me that he likes my family but when I invite him over he would rather not come to avoid any tantrums my daughter is having and how bad the energy gets when it happens. He also confessed to me that he does not invite me over to his parents house , because of the same issue and that he doesn’t think his family should have to deal with the scenes she causes. He told me I have some growing up to do, I have to leave my parents nest and take control of the relationship with me and my daughter. He says he is willing to wait but as of now we can not take a next step and now he feels distant and cold again.

;. I have started a Honey jar with my daughters hair, as well as some herbs for calming her down. I am burning White candles with “energetic purification oil” blue candles with “peace and tranquility and peaceful home oils” and pink candles to soften up her attitude. I have also tried some discipline work, with no luck because my mother is interfering.

I would like to know, If there is another spell or work I can do to have my mom ease off, My daughters attitude to change, my BF to warm up to my daughter and see us as a family

and for me to get the right resources to move out.

Any feedback would be appreaciated. Thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:34 pm

LovelyLiz, I would go straight to Influence or even Do As I Say on your mother. You might even put her name in your shoe, but if you do that, wrap it around a pinch of sugar and a few flecks of basil. You could do the same for your daughter if necessary.

Here's a simple spell to work on your daughter. If she enjoys bath time, get her some bath crayons. Dab the ends of them with Peaceful Home and Influence oils, and say a prayer. Present them to her at bath time, and be sure you say, "Can you draw a heart?" "Can you write 'I Love Mommy'?" Thus she completes the spell with her own hand.
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:07 pm

LovelyLiz,

I moved your post to this thread because it seems in line with your situation. Heading forward, please do not create new topics. Instead, use the search bar in the upper right hand corner. If you read through a thread and still have questions, please use the Quick Reply at the bottom of the last page to post a question. It takes a lot of time moving things around in the forum so we appreciate the effort to keep things orderly.

Please read through this thread for some ideas of work you can do to help your relationship with your daughter. I would also suggest both you and your daughter take some parenting classes/counselling. They are not a bad thing and most people should probably have them. I mean no one is born with the complete instruction book on how to raise a child. They will help you find the cause of the behavioral problem and fix it before it gets worse. Many classes are free and the counselling can be as well. Your work sounds good with the honey jar. If the honey is made with edible ingredients, try feeding some to her. Bathing her with a few drops of Tranquility oil could be soothing as well.
I'm hesitant to recommend any freezing work for you mom because you still need her help. I would recommend sweetening work for her to so she isn't so critical of you.

I'm going to be blunt here about your daughter. She is only 4. That is what they do. They test boundaries and respect is something they are just figuring out. If she was 10 that would be a different story. Since this BF isn't fond of your daughter, this should send up some red flags for any ideas about moving in with him. Men without children sometimes have unrealistic expectations for kids and this can lead to serious...SERIOUS problems. Like read the news for child abuse kind of problems. I would hold off on the moving in with him and focus wholly on correcting/mending the relationship with your daughter. I'm positive once you have that, other things will fall into place.

Please remember she is your daughter and that bond trumps all relationships. Hope this helps and I wish you the best!
HRCC Graduate #2145

LittleSpaceAddict
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleSpaceAddict » Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:14 am

I am at witts end with my younger sister. She is 9 years old and thinks the world owes her everything. She screams at me and my parents, she refuses to do most any chores. If she gets her phone taken away, she screams at the top of her lungs and even smacks and throws her phone if it gets locked remotely from my mother's synced phone. She takes other people's belongings without permission. Shes constantly lying and blaming my son for her wrong doings. I try to handle her the same way I handle my own son (he is a pretty well behaved child) and things just never work out.
I am so close to moving out just to be away from her (I know how bad that sounds but I'm desperate for some peace).
Does anyone have any spells or anything I can do to help in this situation?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:38 am

LittleSpaceAddict,

Hello and welcome to the forum! I moved your post to this thread where you will find lots of products and techniques to suit your needs. Please do not create new topics, it is against the rules and takes time to move things around. There is a search bar in the upper right hand corner that you can use to find topics in your area of interest. You will discover we have just about everything covered.

If you have any questions after reading through these pages, please feel free to ask.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

LittleSpaceAddict
Newly Registered

Unread post by LittleSpaceAddict » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:12 am

Thank you and sorry for creating a new one. I'm new on here and didn't even know there were any rules but I will keep that in mind for next time.
And I have read through the thread for this before posting mine and unfortunately, I feel nothing here would work with her. She is very resilient and strong-willed. Basically acting like she is her own parent. And my parents have grown so tired of her behavior that they have pretty much just stopped trying. So now when they do try to punish her (usually only when I point her behavior out to them) she doesn't want to have anything to do with it. When she is told to do something, she outright just says 'No' or 'I dont have to'. She's addicted to being on her phone and talking to this girl that is her same age that isn't much better. She's also done a lot worse things that I don't feel comfortable mentioning here.
My son has started saying that it isn't fair that she seems to get whatever she wants and he can't all because everyone just doesn't want to deal with her fits.
I'm just looking for something to help her calm down and start to listen better and behave.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:01 am

LittleSpaceAddict,

Peaceful Home and Tranquility products are mentioned several times on this thread and are what I would start off with. Battle of the wills in a family seldom solves anything and usually just leads to resentment. This is why the first step is usually to bring down the tension. Please check out the links below for more information. I know there are numerous other ways to use them mentioned on this thread. 6 pages is a lot of reading but worth it in order to learn what has worked for others in your situation.

Peaceful Home products: https://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
Tranquility products: https://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”