• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:29 pm

Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

Re: Grandson does things for attention

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:35 am

You're getting a lot of good advice here. All I have to add is: mix a little King Solomon Wisdom in there, to enable him to stop and think.

You can spike his grooming supplies -- shampoo and so forth --- with the oils or dissolved bath crystals. You can also spike the family's cleaning and laundry supplies, especially fabric softener (whether it's liquid or dryer sheets). You can quote him in, so it affects him only -- or not, so the whole family gets the blessings.

Oh, and some product links:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Enquirer » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:23 am

Yes you have have helped me going to get started asap Thank you all
Enquirer

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Children act out for many reasons. I really like the advice given above. It is very good.
I also think you should consider what the underlying issue is (along with the parents)
Saint Dymphna is here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html
Take care and God Bless both of you.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Need Advice on what to do BEFORE bad habits develop

Unread postby Jinglepop » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:44 am

Dear fellow hoodoo doers,

I have two younger cousins who trust me and so confide in me their excitement in finally going to be 18 and the things they want to try. Drugs and casual sex. (I have seen people go down that path and the results are not pretty. :( ) I have tried to tell them the risks involved. Addiction. STDs. They claim they will be careful. They claim it is just for the experience and for awhile since they are young.

Teens. They are still growing up and exploring, and trying new things. Which can include wanting to visit the disco tech/clubs to try drugs and casual sex. *FACE PALMS* A brother and sister, one is 17 the other is 18.

I myself did a reading. And the reason why they want to do all this is not because they are bad kids, they are just plain curious. Also would appear they got such ideas from some bad influences from school.

I need help on what spells should I do. I tried searching, can't find anything on spells BEFORE the addiction etc happens. I am also panicking slightly because these two are dear to me. :cry:

Right, should I do some controlling spells to make them change their minds (white skull candles with cigar smoke, snail shells with licorice), do I do some wisdom honey jars (is there such a thing?) to make them realise it is not decent and safe to go and do all this? Do I do Hotfoot on these bad friends, Cast Off Evil, or do protection on my cousins? ... Or do I do ALL of the above? *face palms*

:? Seriously folks, I am jack clueless.
Jinglepop

Re: Need Advice on what to do BEFORE bad habits develop

Unread postby aura » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:38 am

Hi Jinglepop,

others may have more thorough or better advice, I can only give you my own experience from having been one of your younger cousins a decade ago. No amount of advice or good sense could have stopped me from doing exactly those things you are trying to steer these curious souls from. Did I get hurt and make mistakes? Yes. Will they? Probably. Will some of them be irreversible? Probably yes again. But it is those experiences which will forge the depth of soul and compassion in others' plight if they live to make it out the other side.

Conjure wise, a wisdom honey jar on both of them is a great idea (and yes they exist). Go to the following link http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar and look for the ''KING SOLOMON WISDOM'' mini-honey jar spell kit. I'd also consider getting a protection mojo like Fiery Wall of Protection for each of them, to keep them safe through their experiences: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-fiery- ... ction.html. You can also pray psalm 91 over white candles named for them regularly, to protect and keep evil from them.

If you really want to work controlling, it's up to you - but consider an influencing honey jar or other ''sweet'' method since the more forcefully teenagers are told to go white, the more they want to find out what's wrong with black. It's just human nature.

Blessings and best of luck.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:34 am

The bad side of me says to just stand by and let them get hurt. :twisted:

I'll do what I can friends. Looks like wisdom and protection honey jar it is then! I myself was THERE doing all that aura, and I wasted years being messed up in such vices. I want something better for them.

Looks like honey jars are the best, because although they work slow, they give very good and stable results after. *puts hands together in prayer and hopes for the best*

Anyone else got any advice on this? :|
Jinglepop

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am

Jinglepop wrote:I'll do what I can friends. Looks like wisdom and protection honey jar it is then! I myself was THERE doing all that aura, and I wasted years being messed up in such vices. I want something better for them.

Let them know -- just in casual conversation, not as a heavy-handed preachment -- exactly what harm these vices did to you. Don't end with "And the moral of this story is: Don't ever, ever have sex until you're married! Don't even think about it!" Rather, "Man, if I had just waited till I was out of school to get pregnant, I wouldn't have dropped out, and I might be a doctor/teacher/lawyer/artist today."

Looks like honey jars are the best, because although they work slow, they give very good and stable results after. *puts hands together in prayer and hopes for the best*

Anyone else got any advice on this? :|

Think in terms of wisdom -- which you've got covered -- and harm reduction.

The U.S. has one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the industrialized world, because ever since [POLITICAL RANT DELETED], we try to control our teens' behaviour with moral panic and guilt-tripping.

The Netherlands has just about the lowest teen pregnancy rate. Their teens get a comprehensive sex education and ready access to contraceptives. And they start sexual activity about a year later than American teens, because they're less deceived by that forbidden-fruit glamor.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 am

Thanks Miss Micheale. I mean sex with a person you love is perfectly all right, but those people whom you don't know! *face palms* You'd never know what you'd get!

On the casual conversation thing, I've already planned. "My dear cousins, sure go ahead and have fun. Remember that STDs are unfashionable and often incurable."

"Sure. Drugs are fine. Don't take those more than once a week or you'll get addicted and possibly multiple organ failure, and man. Some people selling them don't even care about the dosage. Make sure you don't OD by accident and I'll have to see one, or both of you in a funeral. Also, best to look out for one another at such funky places. Best to take drugs one person at a time, never both at the same time. Don't want to get raped. These days guys get raped too."

I'm going to deal with this using plenty of black humour. 8-) *starts printing articles and graphic pictures of STDs and news of drug tragedies*

Dear fellow hoodoo people, don't wish me luck. Wish THESE kids luck! *face palms*
Jinglepop

My children don't stop fighting

Unread postby Sashee78 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:08 am

Hi, okay here it goes. I have 2 boys, 14 and 13, and 2 girls, 10 and 8, and the fighting doesn't stop and recently it's been worse.

I've tried talking to them, Even grounding them. I understand that their at different stages of their life's. They don't have certain things in common.

Believe me I've tried to have them become closer but not working as they get older it gets harder.

Just a lot of sibling rivalry. individually their actually good kids.

I consider my self lucky, but as a family they're not getting along.

Please advice me on what kind if spell or blessing I can do.
Sashee78

Re: My children don't stop fighting

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:26 am

Peaceful Home products would be great for your situation: you can get the Bath Crystals and add a pinch to the rinse cycle of your kids' laundry, saying a prayer that they calm down and stop fighting:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Working a honey jar with Peaceful Home products in it would also be great; put a picture of each of the kids in there, or one picture of the 4 of them together. You can order the complete Honey Jar kit and it comes with everything you need. I'd also add some Blood Root in there, which encourages people to respect their blood ties (to siblings, etc).

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 am

Along with the Peaceful Home work MaryBee is suggesting, Peace Water may be helpful in this case. You can read some more about it in this forum thread:

peace-water-questions-and-answers-t11260.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Great advice above, and here is the link to Peace Water:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:15 pm

All good suggestions, and I wish my Blavatsky-reading, horoscope-trusting mother had known about them. You might even want to do them all.

Oh, and has anybody mentioned King Solomon Wisdom yet? No? Well, put some of that in there -- in the Peace Water, the honey jar -- just everywhere.

Deer's Tongue, too, so the kids can communicate with each other -- at least they can explain what's setting them off.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sashee78 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions. I tried the honey jar and do far it's going well.
Sashee78

Unread postby aura » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:18 am

Thanks for the update and congratulations on the work :) It's always nice to find out how things progress following initial posts!
Forum Moderator

need help dealing with teenager

Unread postby natalieshop » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:47 am

my daughter is 14 she is extremely rebellious, I have been using reconciliation products in her clothings, I have also put her name in a tranquility oil bottle and added other oils like reconciliation and such ..I need help!! she is very strong willed, rebelious, angry,complains about everything,rude, drives everyone crazy, obnoxious she is truely very mean to me and not to mention all of the family, she says the most hurtful and awful things she appears to only be happy with friends and technology..Can I give her personal concerns to dominate and control her?? and if so what type of concerns?? any advice would be greately appreciated.
natalieshop

Re: need help dealing with teenager

Unread postby nana664 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:10 pm

I would think that trying to control and dominate a rebellious person can make things worse. If it were me, the first thing to come to mind is a honey jar. But I'll let the experts handle this.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Heh, sounds like you're dealing with a normal 14 year old.

I'm with the honey jar suggestion. Trying to dominate someone like that only makes things worse. Do you want her to love you or fear you? I'd frankly want my kids to love me and not be afraid--and IMO using domination products is like trying to beat the hell out of her to get her to behave. It may only work in the short term but over the long term things will get worse and she'll resent you and everything that you did.

If you want her to come around and show respect, give her reasons. Fighting usually doesn't work. You want something that will attract her--a honey jar is probably best. Wanting to be with her friends more than her family is normal at this age. If her friends aren't into things like drugs, sex, stealing, and boosting cars, chances are she's in good hands. Have you tried getting to know her friends? The age-old standby of having Suzy and Jimmy over for dinner still works. Have you gotten on Facebook to see what she's doing? Have you tried reaching out to her at all--I mean *really* reaching out? Screaming at her isn't going to work.

...this is the voice of experience here. My mother sounded a lot like you when I was your daughter's age. I still live with her because I have health issues that need to get straightened out and can't work in a formal employment situation b/c of them--and after the way she treated me as a teenager, frankly, she owes me. I didn't understand until I got older that she was and largely still is a spoiled and emotionally disturbed 15 year old in an old woman's body who never should have had kids. I'm not saying *you* are, but still...is this a situation you might want 10-20 years down the line? The risk is there.

Then again, if this is a sudden personality change, get her checked out. She's still a minor and you have the responsibility to look after her health. If this is something that happened out of nowhere, she may have a medical issue going on that neither you nor her may know about and she may not have the language or skills to ask for help. As a parent, that part is your responsibility. Illness in teenagers often masquerades as behaviour changes. If nothing is wrong with her medically, try counseling--both for her and as a family.

As for conjure, I'd use Tranquility and Peaceful Home products. This will help everyone, not just her. Clarity products may also help.

Just my $3. Good luck!
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby Romani52 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:33 pm

My daughter was (is) also like this. She is now 16 and I've had this behavior since she was 11. She seems to have improved slightly since being allowed to leave school and start a hairdressing course. Once they get the upper hand it is virtually impossible to get the control back in my experience. She is a great manipulator and her bad moods dominate the house. I have started burning a white candle every day before she comes home (a small one) and pray over it. So far so good. I'm sure an expert on this site will be able to recommend a variation on this idea for you. I've also had to change my behavior I don't engage with her any more when she wants to start a fight. I give myself time out and just walk away., They can't fight or argue if no one participates. I hope this helps.
Romani52

Unread postby natalieshop » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Thank you soo much for all of your advice..I will most definitely put it into practice and pray for the best as you clearely stated hopefully it will pass and it is just a stage she is undergoing..thank you:)
natalieshop

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:53 pm

You're welcome. ;) Best of luck and let us know how things work out!
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby natalieshop » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:58 pm

I will most definitely keep you posted :) thank you once again
natalieshop

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:30 pm

You can also work with Cast Off Evil to remove negative influences.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:54 pm

Fixerkitty wrote:If her friends aren't into things like drugs, sex, stealing, and boosting cars, chances are she's in good hands. Have you tried getting to know her friends? The age-old standby of having Suzy and Jimmy over for dinner still works.

And why not put her friends in the honey jar too? Or work a honey jar on her, and a separate one on her friends.

Then again, if this is a sudden personality change, get her checked out. She's still a minor and you have the responsibility to look after her health. If this is something that happened out of nowhere, she may have a medical issue going on that neither you nor her may know about and she may not have the language or skills to ask for help.

When I worked in a hospital, one of the doctors told me that until only about a generation ago, undiagnosed thyroid patients tended to end up in mental hospitals! Yes, even relatively common and strictly physical problems can lead to mental disturbance. Mind you, I'm not a doctor. Please check this and any other possibilities out with an actual M.D.

On the spiritual level, you might want to do a little work with St. Dymphna or Dr. José Gregorio Hernandez, to make sure her mental health is in order and she gets an accurate diagnosis if she needs it. At any rate, if this trouble really is coming out of nowhere, do see a doctor, at least to rule out mental disturbance.

Romani52 wrote:My daughter was (is) also like this. She is now 16 and I've had this behavior since she was 11. She seems to have improved slightly since being allowed to leave school and start a hairdressing course.

Sometimes the teenage defiance and tantrums are the equivalent of a little child's biting and scratching -- fighting back against frustration in the only way they know how. School is a rotten place to be for many kids. I'm a high school dropout myself -- I was miserable there. Besides reading, most of the useful things I've learned in life were not learned in school.

Mama Micki wrote:You can also work with Cast Off Evil to remove negative influences.

King Solomon Wisdom, too. Together, even.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:29 pm

@MissMichaele, that's a great idea to pop her friends in the honey jar, too! It may also strengthen the bonds within the group as well. That's not necessarily a bad thing--I still have close friends that I've had since jr. high. How many people can say that?

I know all about the thyroid issues causing mental imbalance. It made my mother psychotic. I'd never know what mood she'd be in 5 minutes later--given that I'm likely borderline to mild Asperger's didn't help at all. And it was pretty clear even to me that she wasn't really in touch with reality. FINALLY about 10 years ago she went to go in for a physical--I think it was for work--and they found out that her thyroid was less than 25% of the minimum 'normal' value. She should have been comatose or dead. 100mcg of Synthroid later and *BOOM!* Stability!! She still acts like a six-year old when things don't go her way, but that's learned and not the disease. She doesn't have the extreme mood swings and propensity for violence any longer, thank God. :/

They said in high school I had ADD and possibly depression. I complained of chest pain, crippling fatigue, a nasty chronic cough that did. not. stop, and a crushing sensation in my chest to anyone who would listen. The docs and the idiots who ran my HS kept telling me nothing was wrong with me and it was all in my head. BULL. Turns out I had *severe* asthma that should have killed me by age 20. They probably would have found it faster if someone had gone to bat for me, but oh well. I was very very sick, but got written off as a problem child because people were just looking for the easiest solution. It also didn't help that as it turned out, the school got more money by classifying me 'learning disabled.' They wouldn't have gotten a dime had they known or cared about the truth. Being a cash cow isn't fun, trust me.

I have thyroid issues too. Turns out I'm the 4th generation in my family to get them. I went through the moodiness a little bit, then my doc put me on Cytomel in addition to Synthroid and that cleared up PDQ. I'm also most likely thyroid resistant which does *not* help. Add to that Addison's, pituitary failure, and possibly other unknown autoimmunes and you've got one hell of a mess. There are some days I'm just cranky and don't want to do anything. The people who know me well don't blame me. They let me be and they know it's nothing they did--they'll be there in a day or two when I feel better. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to switch docs b/c mine is basically refusing to treat me without writing me a 'do not treat' letter--he keeps schlepping me off to other docs who in return, tell him to increase my thyroid doses and the normal range be damned, learn to read a metabolic panel because I'm still obviously hypo according to that--and it trumps the thyroid gauges which he should know, and don't waste their time again. The other endo he sent me to to get a 2nd opinion told him to run a couple different and new test batteries, as well as repeating a couple old tests that were last done a couple years ago. He's not doing what she asked. I see him again in a month, so it'll be interesting to hear what excuses he has for his laziness. Paging Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez...

So yeah. Get your daughter checked out if you feel you need to or if this is a sudden personality change, and if she complains of not feeling right, don't be afraid to press the issue with the docs. Sometimes you have to shoot them in the ass with a nail gun (figuratively speaking) to get the care you or your loved ones need. Voice of experience here.

As for school, some people just are not cut out for it. I went to college to make my folks happy. I didn't go for myself. I got kicked out and didn't shed a tear. I'd try to raise my kids so they have integrity, honesty, respect for others, and good character. If my kid's ambition is to flip hamburgers, I may question their judgement, but if it makes them happy, who am I to judge? If your daughter wants to be a hairdresser, let her--I guarantee that if she's good, she'll never be unemployed. She has to find her own way and that's a hard hard lesson for parents to learn.

Good luck and keep us posted.
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby natalieshop » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:09 am

thanks to everyone for all of the advice I will most deffinitely keep you guys posted and follow through with your advice. Thanks :)
natalieshop

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Post a prayer for a successful outcome at the Crystal Silence League ( http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html ). It is the purpose of The Crystal Silence League to assist you as you achieve optimal life conditions, and to rejoice with you as your desires are fulfilled.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Romani52 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:29 am

Just giving a bit more information about my daughter. I paid for her to have counseling with a private counselor, but she only told the counselor what she wanted to hear and then gave me feedback that the counselor said i was over involved (she was 14 at the time). We then paid for her to go to private school because she hated the school she was at. She refused to socialize with anyone at the new school because she said they were all 'nosebleeds' and told me very day that she wanted to kill herself because she had no friends. I had to take her to hospital because she thought she had taken methadone (it turned out to be 'mephadrone' some sort of party pill) and I had the humiliation of having to take her to the children's hospital because she was under 15. Then we had a social worker calling the house because it was compulsory for under 15's to have social services intervene. She got brought home by the police for having sex with a 16 year old when she was 14 in a public park at night. She would go out and not return until the next day and not answer her phone (she still does this). In the end my doctor referred her to a mental health facility for juveniles. They established there was nothing wrong with her and told her to 'pull her head in'. She did not like hearing the home truths they had to tell her and refused to attend. At one stage I had to call the police when she bit me and kicked me and started smashing glasses. The police just simply asked her if there was anywhere else she could stay for the night and told me to keep family business in the family. In the country i live in children have all the rights and parents none. The only success i have had is in modifying my behaviour so that I do not engage with her when she is looking to pick a fight. As I said i recently started lighting candles before she comes home and I believe so far there has been an improvement. If it sounds as if i do not like my daughter this is not the case, I love her dearly.
Romani52

Unread postby natalieshop » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Thank you for your kind advice, I will most definitelly be taking her to the MD to have her checked and run some tests..she however has an over abundance of friends some good influences and some bad influences, she is like the leader in her school, facebook, you name it she is very popular.. I wish she did not have so many do you know if there is a spell to reduce her friends?
natalieshop

Unread postby thatgirl » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:20 pm

Mmm... I don't know that you want to try to reduce her friends, as the happiness of your daughter is a pretty important thing. You may try king solomon to help her make wise decisions in her friendships and associations.
thatgirl

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:01 pm

^I wholeheartedly second that suggestion.

If she's popular, and has a lot of friends from all walks of life, that's a *good* thing. The social skills she learns now will help her immensely once she becomes an adult. Leadership is a hard thing to learn, trust me. If she has a knack for it, then that's all to the good. I had to learn my social skills largely by rote, so if you can spare your daughter that, I absolutely would. I wouldn't try to reduce her friends, however--I'd simply try to teach her the difference between real friends and mere acquaintances. Many adults don't know this difference--much to their detriment. If she can learn it NOW, she will be spared a great deal of grief in the future. I'd work on that, and ask that she keep the true friends while keeping the acquaintances at arm's length. That wouldn't reduce the amount of people that she comes into contact with, but it *would* help sort out the good from the not so much.

If you're worried about bad influences dragging her down, I'd keep her protection up. They make Protection oil, and petitioning the Archangel Michael to look after your daughter and protect her from bad influences may not be a bad idea. As for her social skills, I'd use King Solomon products, definitely. Clarity and/or Psychic Vision would also be a good choice to help your daughter--this way she can see through to the truth of a situation. Influence oil may help, although it's one of those things that can slice both ways--if you choose to use this, I'd think about what you were trying to influence and why. Master oil can help cement a leadership position.

Good luck and keep us posted!
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Spells for Disrespectful, Trash-Talking, At-Risk Teenage Son

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 am

Please help. My son has been living with my mom because his behavior was out of control. (e.g. When I would take my autistic son to therapies he would sneak out of the home etc...). I have been separated from my ex for 6 yrs, we were in a relationship for 16 yrs...somehow my son is still bitter about it. He felt that by acting out I would go back to his father who was verbally/physically abusive to me. I had adv him we get along better this way than any other way.
My son became physical with when I told him TV must be off school next day. I was shocked he was like a monster - I was going to call juv detention. Instead I took my mom adv and I didn't she offer for him to live with her for I'll bit. And now my son been living there for 2 yrs.

I want my son home with Me and in peace.

Also he been dating promiscuous girl who is bad influence and trouble. My son behavior is terrible and grades suck. This gf has manipulated him to the point of him losing his job over her. I need this relationship to stop ASAP!

Any suggestions. Thanking you in advance.
psychicveronica77

Re: My Son is not communicating and has bad GF

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:04 am

Sounds like a job for Cast Off Evil and Peaceful Home. Use Cast Off Evil to rid him of bad behavior and bad companions, and Peaceful Home to have peace with him and in your home. You could also try Reconciliation to heal the relationship with your son.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Thanks Mama Micki I will try it.
psychicveronica77

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Make sure you get some King Solomon Wisdom in there, too, so you can understand each other better.

May all your roads lead to blessings,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:28 am

psychicveronica77

Unread postby psychicveronica77 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:16 am

Now I have funds to make purchase quick question. What exactly should I get since the products come in different forms? I am a Gemini and my son is Aquarius. I have peaceful honey jar going on right now. I am praying it will work its magic.
psychicveronica77

Re: One step forward 3 back

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:00 am

Your man needs to get his courage on and deal with this child in a firm but loving way. No teenager should have an iron grip of control and manipulation over a home.

I'd get some Crucible of Courage bath crystals or oil and some Power oil and dress your man's clothes and personal affects with them. Crucible of Courage gets people to have more of a backbone.

I'd also have your guy go and talk to the school and social services. Those people understand that kids do sometimes manipulate the system, but they need to hear from him that he's a good and loving parent.

I'd also suggest that he and the daughter go to counseling together; she lost a brother and her world may be more upside down than you think. If the daughter won't go, the man should go alone.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby moneytakea » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:16 pm

This is in fact a very complicated situation. Theres obviously animosity between all parties in this situation. Its very complicated so complicated that in fact I recommend you go visit a root worker to get a clear cut way on how to handle the situation. I mean personally speaking I can see more than one way to go about trying to uncross this situation, but sometimes honestly its best to let the spirits give their recommended dose of medication. Sometimes they can see things we as mortals can not and can help us avoid an even bigger mix up in the future by doing something we thought was right. If you really care about him and this situation and considering the money you've spent on some type of work already, you should be good to go and spend just another couple of bucks to get an opinion from the spiritual world then decide on what you should do.

Hope everything works out.
May your wishes be granted with great results.

Gracias a Dios Y Las 21 Divisiones
moneytakea

To bring a trash-talking disrespectful son into line

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:23 am

Dear LM family ......
Was at my dear friends house today, and saw her 18 year old son with this ill-mannered girl, couldn't believe the rubbish & disrespect coming out of his mouth (unrepeatable) and that girl was very happy watching him do it.

He left his mother (my friend) in tears and was off out the door. Ive seen him grow up, was so proud of him as he was well mannered, respectful, had great friends, ....now ...since he met her ...looking at how he's changed.. :shock: I'm in tears!

1) Can she put a mixture of following oils in his shower gel to start ...LM Commanding + Influence + Bend Over .. would that bring him into line?

2) She needs to a freezer spell on that girl, what does she write on back of her picture, so as not to freeze the boy out (this would be helpful to me as I have to do something similar for my brothers g/frd)

3) What herbs can she put into honey jar
?

Your help is much valued here.. in helping her .... and me too :)

MagicTinkerbell
St. Martha shining light in the dark praise to you
Archangel Michael my warrior protector-thank you
magictinkerbell

Re: To bring a trash-talking disrespectful son into line

Unread postby Papa Newt » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:47 am

1) I feel that Essence of Bend Over Oil would be to much for this situation, but that's just my feelings. Cast Off Evil Oil could be recommended to cast off those evil influences.

2) For the freezer spell she could write the girl's name an odd number of times then turn it to the left and write a command over her name. There are many ways to go about this and invite you to check out Ice Box and Freezer Spells in Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition as well as the thread post Freezer Spells: Questions and Answers

3) It all depends. What is the intent behind the Honey Jar?
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:11 am

Papa_Newt wrote:1) I feel that Essence of Bend Over Oil would be to much for this situation, but that's just my feelings. Cast Off Evil Oil could be recommended to cast off those evil influences.

2) For the freezer spell she could write the girl's name an odd number of times then turn it to the left and write a command over her name. There are many ways to go about this and invite you to check out Ice Box and Freezer Spells in Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition as well as the thread post Freezer Spells: Questions and Answers

3) It all depends. What is the intent behind the Honey Jar?

Thank you Papa Newt! In question 3) the intention for the honey jar is to have a happy, prosperous home and family unit with her 2 sons (younger 10 year old - and both boys are studying and were very ambitious), so they are to focus on their own studies and success, respectful and obedient to her the mother & family. That's what she said.
With pictures of the boys, with petition, what herbs / contents are good for that? Thank you
magictinkerbell

Unread postby aura » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:18 am

Hi magictinkerbell,

in addition to the Cast Off Evil suggested by Papa Newt, you may want to consider Do As I Say which is not as harsh as Bend Over but does pack a punch: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-do-as-i-say.html

In the herb and curio department, Rosemary is great for having the woman be listened to in the household. Eventually, do make sure to get some bloodroot in there as well so that the boy remembers and is influenced by the strength of his family ties and gives them the respect they deserve. Sage is also never a bad idea when some wisdom is required. Here are the links to those:

http://www.herb-magic.com/rosemary.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/sage.html

Blessings.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Thankyou Aura .. and Thank you Papa Newt ... for steering us in the right direction :D
magictinkerbell

Re: 3 oils to bring son into line?

Unread postby thatgirl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:11 pm

You can also consider using "Sally's negative influences" or something of that nature. I agree with the cast off evil suggestion and the use of rosemary, but am hesitant when it comes to control over an individual. Mama needs to put her foot down. It's called tough love and she needs to develop the strength for it. I doubt this girl is the main cause of the problem at hand. Commanding, Master, and Peaceful Home *floor wash*.... the perspective being that she's in charge in that home, not that she's going to rule over this boy. My house, my rules. He's 18. You wanna act a fool you're gonna do it somewhere else. Here I'm willing to provide a loving and stable home environment. Im willing to help you as necessary, comfort you, and give you the boost you need to develop the skills, savings, and such to take on the world out there. But, you're not going to disrespect me in the process.

When it comes to slacking off consider the potential causes... changes at home, social problems at school, difficulty of the school work, etc. When work gets hard, sometimes kids won't let you know if you're not on top of it. Parents might say "he's slacking off. he's not studying." Sometimes he might need outside help. Sometimes they might need better study tips. Kids aren't always going to tell you if there are social issues nor the extent of them. Think king solomon, crown of success, and tranquility. IMO, the consideration should be not only the behavior itself, but dealing with the issues which might be causing the bad behavior.

You want them to have success in all they do... hobbies, socially, and with school work. The wisdom to make the right decisions and peace of mind when faced with trials as not to act out. She can mix the oils and add them to their shower gel if she wants, crystals to the wash water, or simply set lights on the matter. Or she can make hands or jars on the boys as it's on going work. She doesn't have to give them to the boys, but make them out of their dirty under shirts and keep them in a safe place. She can add an element of protection and even a little piece of pyrite too.

(So funny. I left my laptop open and my son saw this post lol. He left a little note asking me not to put any of those 3 oils in his shower gel.)
thatgirl

Unread postby j82 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:05 pm

Id let the girl go to social service, she will be miserable..last time she will ever cry wolf. Otherwise id make a honey jar on her to sweeten her to you and him. She can tell the social worker whatever she wants, practicing magic is not against the law and does not abide you or him from custody of a child.
j82

Re: 3 oils to bring son into line?

Unread postby magictinkerbell » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 am

thatgirl wrote:
(So funny. I left my laptop open and my son saw this post lol. He left a little note asking me not to put any of those 3 oils in his shower gel.)

:lol: Bless your boy - laffing me a** off! Thank you to you 'thatgirl' you are quite right. Im going to give my friend a good talking to as well after reading your post. I knew I had to, but really wanted her to get some work under way, yep she will get tough - real tough - gonna make sure of it - thank you 'thatgirl'
magictinkerbell

Quieting Uncontrollable Teens Who May Be on Drugs

Unread postby queendee11 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 pm

There are so many of our children being corrupted in the world today. We love our children and want the best for them. How do we get them back on the right track? Some are disrespectful to everyone! What steps do we need to take to save them besides going to law enforcement? From what I have seen they DO NOT CARE!
Last edited by Joseph Magnuson on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity, punctuation, spelling
queendee11

Re: Quieting Uncontrollable Teens Who May Be on Drugs

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:04 pm

May I ask if you are concerned with your own children or children in general? Will you be able to come in contact with the specific children or will the work be geared towards others that you will not be able to come in contact with? You want to get them back on the right track, understandable, but what wrong track have they gotten themselves on? Are they stealing, lying, talking back, or doing drugs as your thread title suggests? Are they merely being unruly? How old are the children in question?

If it is a child or children that are close to you I recommend looking into Cast Off Evil products (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html) and during the washing, sprinkling their bedclothes and regular clothes alike, with Cast Off Evil Bath Crystals for a start.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to Help Disrespectful Trash-Talking At-Risk Teenagers

Unread postby queendee11 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:08 am

Thank You for responging to my post. I truly appreciate all of the advice that I recieved from all of you. I am referring to the post about How to quiet a unruly disrespectful teen on drugs. I have decided to do this case without her mother knowing.Her mother seems to be wearing rose colored glasses. These are not family members but , her mother is a dear friend of mine. I have dealt with many cases over the years .Worked for many different people. But, when it comes to people that are close to me I am a little weary. I decided to work for her without her knowing because this young ladies mother is very stressed out. As for the post about How to heat up gambling /money spells is for another friend of mine. His finances is not messed up he just wanted gambling luck. In one of my replies(please dont get offended ) It was said that this is my family and it is not . I do not need a reading thank you anyway sweetheart. There are alot of rituals/spells to be done. I enjoy my gift ,my work and when I made the statement "I have more than a ton of knowledge" I did not mean to offend anyone. This work .This gift. goes way back to the 14th and fifteenth century or more. Loads of dated matterials passed down and I am still eager to learn even more. Thank You again. God Bless You All!
queendee11

Re: Spells to Help Disrespectful Trash-Talking At-Risk Teenagers

Unread postby queendee11 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:17 am

I hope that no one is offended.It seems that some people take things that others say the wrong way but, I just wanted to say, I am very proud of the work I am doing and everyone else should be too!
queendee11

Help me with my lying and sneaking son

Unread postby green5 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:13 pm

My 11 year old has been lying constantly. When I put him on punishment he sneaks around our home at night looking at Tv, getting on the computer.

He sneaks in my bedroom when I'm sleeping looking for stuff and wakes me up. It scares the hell out of me.

He has been on punishment for a month and keeps getting time added on because of lying and sneaking.

He doesn't want to humble himself and earn his freedom. He wants to sneak around and lie because he thinks it easier, but he gets caught every time!

When I ask him why he does it he says "I don't know." I'm scared that this maybe a pattern. I have been dealing with this for two years. It's gotta stop!

I got have other children that needs my attention too. I need harmony back in my home.
green5

Re: Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:07 am

Lock your bedroom door if you can. Sprinkle some Cast Off Evil and King Solomon Wisdom powders on his bed sheets, blankets, and pillows. You can also add a few drops of the oils to the cup of detergent you use to wash his bedding (use "free" detergent, without perfume or dyes) or use bath crystals in the laundry.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby green5 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am

Thank you so much. I will get right on it!
green5

Evil Chaotic Teenager - Help/Advice Needed Asap

Unread postby Charisma » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:24 am

I have a long running issue with my stepdaughter and have many more years left to raise her but SOMETHING has to give.

I have done honey jars on her in the past and nothing seems to work. I have even used Cast off Evil before by spraying her walls with it.

This is a child who talks to all adults like they owe her something or like she is the President of the world. We get constant emails from teachers that she is disrespectful. She manipulates my poor husband to no unveil. She causes drama with her own grandmother.

She can sing and has said on several occassions when she becomes grown she won't need anyone & I have advised her that even with a snotty attitude she won't get far in life no matter what her talent is. Her mother &my husband has been seperated since she was 2 & I met him when she was 4. I treat as I treat my 3 kids I adopted as far as putting in time, giving the love and whatever else a mothers duty is. She made claims that she was abused & neglected by her mother so we have primary custody (which is false, She a habitual liar) and by no means am I trying to replace her mother but she will respect me.

Well now she is back going to visit with her mom and she is starting the usual drama again. We are renting a property also where we have a huge deposit on & she breaks all rules as if she is trying to prevent us from getting deposit back and its the type of money we can't afford to lose. She also knows what time my husband picks her up & she create delays and drags around so that my husband has to physically get out his vehicle and go in to her mom's house to get her. On 1 particular night she posted on twitter its good to see them talking they look good together. She loves confusion amongs family but acts as though she doesn't care what anyone thinks but on the other hand she does any & everything for acceptance amongs her schoolmates.

At what age or is there any karmic rules that apply to doing spells on wanna be adult children (she is almost 16). I have many more years to go with her but will not contimue to play these games with her. She smiles in your face and attempt to slit your throat when you're not looking. She steals from me & basically wherever she goes. She has even went and told a parent that I said I thought there kid was bad influence and received phone call to discuss why I said that & not to them. And her behavior is not due to self esteem or any of that. She is just walking confusion waiting to happen in all paths she cross. She don't fight but causes other people to fight.

Is there any nicety things I can do to her because at this point something has to give or she & my husband may have to go due to he doesn't toughen up at all? I'm fed up with it all :oops:
Charisma

Re: Evil Chaotic Teenager - Help/Advice Needed Asap

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:27 am

I'd advise Cast Off Evil, Stop Gossip, and King Solomon Wisdom. You can sprinkle the powders on her bed and clothing. Put a few drops of oil in her shampoo and body wash. Light vigil candles or a white candle dressed with the oils.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charisma » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:00 pm

I have all the LM products you mentioned Mama Micki however she don't use shampoo nor do she use body wash. I will try on her clothing also. Can I use pieces of her clothing or undergarments in my candles to make it more personable & specific for her. I don't want to cause harm to her but she needs to be brought down a few notches. I also have underwear with menses in it (due to she just throws underwear away now instead of washing them & shes not discreet about the throwing away of them)
Charisma

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:18 pm

You can add a few drops of oil to the detergent used to wash her clothes also.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Charisma » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Thanks Mama Micki I will do this today
Charisma

Conjure to stop arguments

Unread postby BeniSoit » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:33 pm

Blessings family,

I have a conjure question for you guys is there or are there any workings that I can do to stop arguments?

I basically live with my best friend and her two sons and the kids are very disrespectful and rude, low attention span, argumentative, defiant, always negative and really annoying.

Dont get me wrong, I love children I look forward to having one in the very near future but let me tell y'all this these kids are like Bebe's kids they are sooo not with it that I just want to run out of there screaming like a banshee.

The energy amongst the three is quite disruptive and dysfunctional to me that it F's up MY FLOW and I don't like it...at all.

Although, I treat them as my own and I am allowed to discipline them because it truly does take a village to raise a child, let alone two, I refuse to turn to the belt or fanny spanking.

What simple working can I do to stop the arguments and keep a peaceful home? I've yelled a few times my thunderstorms as I call them, get's their attention but lately Ive been wanting to roar like a lion just so the nonsense can stop. I don't to storm or roar...so what do I do?
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.
BeniSoit

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends