Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

preppieroots
HRCC Student
Re: Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

Unread post by preppieroots » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:00 pm

You can try a honey jar for everyone in the house, to sweeten everyone up to each other. Also, look into some kind of Peaceful Home products, oils, powders, incense. Put it where the kids will come in contact with it, whether its an oil or powder doesn't matter a whole lot.

If that approach does not change anything, maybe look into something a little more coercive, like Commanding products, you could add that in to the other Peaceful home work you are doing. Peace Water is another good one to use.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Great recommendation preppieroots, I will add the Peaceful Home Kit maybe a consideration too.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

BeniSoit
Forum Member

Unread post by BeniSoit » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Thank you so much I will definitely start that right away...I was also reading some previous posts about using bloodroot and rosemary. Where can I get peaceful home products? And can someone give me an exact honey jar recipe for this kind of work, do I get hair samples and nail clippings? Photos to throw in there? What kind of candle to burn on top of the jar?

I was also thinking of making a room spray out of ocean water, rosewater, lavender oil, camphor? and perhaps add a quartz crystal to charge and rev up the energy? what else should I mix in there so that when I spray the rooms I keep the atmosphere on point? Thank you all for your help. I love this site.
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Peaceful Home products are sold by Lucky Mojo, the sponsor of this Forum. Click the "Lucky Mojo Curio Co." button at the top of the page to get to the Lucky Mojo store.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:19 am

Peaceful Home Products are sold on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html

And you may read about their use here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
catherine yronwode

BeniSoit
Forum Member

Unread post by BeniSoit » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:37 am

Thank you Catherine!
All is possible under the Sun...I AM Blessed.

P377
Newly Registered

Unread post by P377 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:18 pm

Hi

I have been with my future husband for 5 1/2 years now and we are getting married
In september. My problem is my step daughter, she is 30 this year a d still lives at home, she is very sneaky,
I know she doesnt like me but she hides it from him well, she is very domineering and I feel like the other woman in the relationship. I do t want to cause trouble between them , I just want her to grow up and get a ljfe of her own.

Please help me.
I have heard of an oil but dont know where to get it from.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

P377 --

I have merged your question into the thread on disrespectful children and teens because even though she is 30 years old, she is acting like a rteen, not an adult, and technically she is your step-daughter, hence your child.

I qould first decide what i wanted from the situation. You do not say.

Do you want her to grow up, get involved in a love relationship and leave home? Then use love-drawing materials on her.

Do you want her to recognize your authority and respect you? Then use some spiritual supplies for commanding and having a position of authority.

Do you want her to change her attitude and become sweet to you? Then use goods for sweetness and peace in the home.

Do you want her sneakiness to be exposed so that her other family members and parent(s) see her true nature? Then use some compelling and confusing supplies to confuse her to the point that she is compelled to reveal her true thoughts.

You also asked where to buy oils. Well, start here, by clicking the link to the Lucky Mojo Oils catalogue page!

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Goodluck!
catherine yronwode

aidtonurse
Forum Member

Unread post by aidtonurse » Sat May 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for a way to remove the drama that is stirring from my home. I just recently bought a house a little under a year ago and my boyfriend and father of my two children moved in with me. Before we could get a key in the door his ex wife decides to send their son to live with us with no notice. I let her know I couldnt take him in just yet because of financial and health issues and that I needed more time. She sent him to stay with a family friend and he just stays every weekend with us.

Well every time I turn around this boy is lying and running to his mother, older sister, uncle, or who ever will listen to him telling them all kinds of junk and blowing things all out of context. It has resulted in many arguments between family members and people looking at me funny like I don't want him here.
At this point, I do want him to go back with his mother because she doing all kinds of talking and trying to work on me. I feel bad because I would like a relationship with him. He's a teenager, very close to adulthood and I'm hurt because I'm not the person that he making me out to be. I just want to be done with it cause it's affecting all areas of my life.

You know when you worked hard to get ahead and provide for your children it's hard not to get upset. I don't believe in doing work on a child. A lot of the negativity is coming from his bitter mother, he just following suit. Any and all suggestions and advice will be appreciated.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat May 18, 2013 3:47 pm

You can certainly do Stop Gossip on him and his mom to stop them from spreading lies. A Peaceful Home honey jar would be good too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

2sweetgirls
Forum Member

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Fri May 24, 2013 11:06 am

My teenage daughter has been getting into trouble allot lately. I have taken her to see a counselor thinking that she was possibly depressed/into drugs (which she wasnt)/hanging around the wrong kids/skipping school, and a not so good boyfriend. She's ran away several times and has been back home for the past 2 1/2 months, and has made allot of improvements (i.e. grades, school, friends). I wanted to set some candles for her. I'd like to focus on possibly LM Clarity products, LM King Solomon Wisdom products.

I'd like to focus on her making better choices, and opening her eyes to her actions and the consequences that she could face.

I'm thinking: Orange candle (Opening roads and changes) and Purple candle (Success), using KSW oil, dressing the candle with appropriate herbs. Would a High John Conquer root be suitable to use? Having my petition and reading Psalm 65 for good fortunes in all matters. Also, washing all of her clothes in Chinese Wash. Maybe even some KSW?

Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 24, 2013 12:39 pm

Add Cast Off Evil for her to get rid of bad habits and bad companions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri May 24, 2013 2:05 pm

2sweetgirls wrote:My teenage daughter ... has been back home for the past 2 1/2 months, and has made allot of improvements (i.e. grades, school, friends). I wanted to set some candles for her. I'd like to focus on possibly LM Clarity products, LM King Solomon Wisdom products.

I'd like to focus on her making better choices, and opening her eyes to her actions and the consequences that she could face.

I'm thinking: Orange candle (Opening roads and changes) and Purple candle (Success), using KSW oil, dressing the candle with appropriate herbs. Would a High John Conquer root be suitable to use? Having my petition and reading Psalm 65 for good fortunes in all matters. Also, washing all of her clothes in Chinese Wash. Maybe even some KSW?

Thanks
You've designed some good work here! Yes, I would use King Solomon Wisdom in every step of this work. Start by laundering her clothes in Chinese Wash, and use the other things you have selected once that is done.

I have a feeling that she needs to develop self-respect in addition to wisdom and clarity. John the Conquer is the curio that everyone thinks up for this purpose, but I think Sampson Snake Root is better choice when you want someone to straighten up, step up, and not give you any lip. I think Sampson Snake Root will assure respect for everybody.

Just to make sure of things, you might want to mix some Influence with the King Solomon Wisdom products you use.

Candles are great things, and so are spiritual supplies in the laundry, but don't forget the grooming products, the cleaning supplies -- so she is always stepping in "come correct!" when she is at home. Put it in her shoes, too, so she doesn't change her mind when she steps outside the door.

If you don't have any of the wonderful little Hoodoo Foods recipe booklets, by all means get them -- there are so many delicious ways to feed her the good magic she needs :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 24, 2013 5:45 pm

2sweetgirls add these products to her bath...if she uses bubble baths (most teens love this stuff) add a few drops to cleanse her and protect her... Use the oils to anoint anything she will touch, her books for example. Just anoint lightly while praying your intentions.

Post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) for additional spiritual support.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon May 27, 2013 11:45 am

jwmcclin wrote:Use the oils to anoint anything she will touch, her books for example. Just anoint lightly while praying your intentions.
I'd use powders rather than oils on books -- but yes, great idea, JWMcClin.

Which reminds me, 2sweetgirls:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

2sweetgirls
Forum Member

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Tue May 28, 2013 5:57 pm

MissMichaele wrote:
I have a feeling that she needs to develop self-respect in addition to wisdom and clarity. John the Conquer is the curio that everyone thinks up for this purpose, but I think Sampson Snake Root is better choice when you want someone to straighten up, step up, and not give you any lip. I think Sampson Snake Root will assure respect for everybody.

Just to make sure of things, you might want to mix some Influence with the King Solomon Wisdom products you use.

Candles are great things, and so are spiritual supplies in the laundry, but don't forget the grooming products, the cleaning supplies -- so she is always stepping in "come correct!" when she is at home. Put it in her shoes, too, so she doesn't change her mind when she steps outside the door.

If you don't have any of the wonderful little Hoodoo Foods recipe booklets, by all means get them -- there are so many delicious ways to feed her the good magic she needs :)

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Should I add master root, and gravel root with the Sampson snake root? I looked up the herb in the Hoodoo herb and root magic book. I know that combo added with some Crown of Success Oil makes a good mojo bag, but I know my daughter and I doubt she would carry it. I know she would let me dust her, or sage her, but I'm not 100% with the mojo bag.
Mama Micki wrote:Add Cast Off Evil for her to get rid of bad habits and bad companions.

I have some Fiery Wall of Protection Oil, powders, and incense coming. I decided on that to protect her from negativity. Will it work? I can put in an order for the Cast Off Evil if that will work better.
jwmcclin wrote:2sweetgirls add these products to her bath...if she uses bubble baths (most teens love this stuff) add a few drops to cleanse her and protect her... Use the oils to anoint anything she will touch, her books for example. Just anoint lightly while praying your intentions.

Post a prayer to the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html) for additional spiritual support.

I hadn't thought of asking for more prayer support, I'll be sure to send a request. I'll be adding the oils to her shampoo & conditioner.

2sweetgirls
Forum Member

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Tue May 28, 2013 6:04 pm

MissMichaele wrote:
Which reminds me, 2sweetgirls:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
I really like this. I'd have better luck just going straight for her shampoo and conditioner. I don't see her taking a bath with it. But my 9 yr old definitely would. She loves for me to rub her down with an egg. :D

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue May 28, 2013 9:00 pm

2sweetgirls wrote:Should I add master root, and gravel root with the Sampson snake root? I looked up the herb in the Hoodoo herb and root magic book.
Yes! Brilliant! :D
I know that combo added with some Crown of Success Oil makes a good mojo bag, but I know my daughter and I doubt she would carry it. I know she would let me dust her, or sage her, but I'm not 100% with the mojo bag.
Well, you can write a letter to God about her, put a little pinch of those herbs in it, and slip it behind a picture of her -- between her photo and the back of the frame.
I have some Fiery Wall of Protection Oil, powders, and incense coming. I decided on that to protect her from negativity. Will it work? I can put in an order for the Cast Off Evil if that will work better.
It'll protect her but it'll also create some drama. Cast Off Evil will get the power of her own personality into it.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

2sweetgirls
Forum Member

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Wed May 29, 2013 7:26 am

MissMichaele wrote:It'll protect her but it'll also create some drama. Cast Off Evil will get the power of her own personality into it.
I dont understand... Why would it create drama? ....Would it protect her against my own wishes for her???...

Of course, I'll go with the COE products.

Thank you (all) for your suggestions. I truly appreciate them.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed May 29, 2013 8:23 am

2sweetgirls wrote:I dont understand... Why would [FWP] create drama? ....Would it protect her against my own wishes for her???...
No no, but it might cause her to fight with the unsavory people around her, which might bring its own problems. You might prefer Protection to Fiery Wall.
Of course, I'll go with the COE products.
I think that's crucial, but I didn't mean to dissuade you from including a protection formula as well :o
Thank you (all) for your suggestions. I truly appreciate them.
Glad we could help :)

Miss Michaele

aidtonurse
Forum Member

Unread post by aidtonurse » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:10 pm

If it wasn't for my stepson's mother dropping work outside my house and possibly using him to drop things in my house I would be all for peace. Right now I need justice and for the madness to come to an end. It's causing a lot on uneasiness and mentally I'm ready to go Rambo. I thank you very much for the suggestion and for taking the time out to read my problem. Is there anything you can suggest from LM to help me?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:40 pm

If this boy's mother is dropping things off on your property, get some way to take pictures of her doing so and take them to the police. She is trespassing.

Cleanse your house from back to front with Chinese Wash, then dab all the doors and windows with Fiery Wall of Protection oil, to protect you and your family from magical harm.

You can also get some Peaceful Home bath crystals, dissolve them in hot water and wash the floors with it. Pray as you go that the young man will be peaceful and respectful in your house. You can also dissolve a pinch of the bath crystals in the rinse water of the laundry machine, so that all the clothes and bedding that are washed there will be dressed for a peaceful home.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

aidtonurse
Forum Member

Unread post by aidtonurse » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Thank you so very much. I know God is working because I even thought of doing Chinese Wash. I will try to catch her, She lives out of state. I would need to get a video cam and set it up so it's concealed to catch her or him. I will keep you posted on the results once I start.

Tybotica
Newly Registered

Unread post by Tybotica » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:42 am

I need help with my daughter who has this underlying animosity and dislike for me. However, there is jealousy in there somewhere as well and I can't understand why. I had an addiction problem 22 years ago and I am 22 years clean from drugs and alcohol to this day and have never relapsed. My daughter was always able to throw the addiction up in my face in her teens. Especially when I tried to steer her in the right direction about boys & dating. Throughout the addiction I worked as a professional and supported my habit with my income, so I never had to rely on the streets and men to support me. She is very high maintenance and condescending to myself and others and is currently a chef who caters very nice events, people love her persona, but she is very phoney underneath it all and I suspect she doesn't like herself as much as she pretends to. She is unable to remain in a relationship because of this and just seems to be nasty to me on occasion for no reason. I feel like she secretly hates me. She and I are the only 2 left in our family, everyone else has passed on. I am 63 and she is 45, we are both Libras. Please help me to get her to realize life is short and that she has created much of her own alienation and loneliness. I really love my daughter, she is all I have in this world. Thank you.

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:55 am

You can try a honey jar on her. Add some Blood Root so she treats you with respect. Also, a reading would help you determine more about the cause of her issues and know how to help improve the situation.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:46 am

Hi Tybotica,

I'm sorry you are going through this with your daughter. I know how much this must be hurting you. You have been through a lot.

You did say, "...she is very phoney underneath it all..." You also mentioned you suspected she doesn't like herself as much as she pretends to. You're her mother, you know her better than anyone and you may be right on target with that.
The part about being a phony might be interfering with the reconciliation you would like to have with her. Start thinking of her the way you'd like her to be to you. Instead of phony, think of her as being someone who can keep up appearances even through stress at work or home. She may not even realize she's acting phony sometimes people just don't get it. But she also sounds like she has a lot of pent up anger. Directing it at you isn't right but she's doing it. And that's the reality you're facing. It is great you are working on this, because deep down she does need you.
The reconciliation products at the LM are great to work with.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
A sweetening spell that works quickly is the sugar jar spell.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
In the sugar jar, I'd put her picture, anything with her hand writing, personal concerns, also your petition, and licorice root to take control of the situation.

For a reading go to: www.readersandrootworkers.org
Or: call, 1-888-4-HOODOO for a quicker reading.

If the sweetening spells don't work, give them some time. The you could think of a mirror spell where you would work with a doll with her picture,
her handwriting, your petition ( what you want her to do ) You would face the doll down so she can realize what she is doing. Plus use some dominating items like licorice root.
A great book to get is, HooDoo Herb and Root Magic by Catherine Yronwode. Available at : http://luckymojo.com/luckymojocatbooks.html
mirror-spells-and-answers-t214os210.html
Since the mirror spell can be a bit harsh, try the other ones mentioned first.

Congratulations on your sobriety! You are a strong woman, you can turn things around with your daughter.
Keep us posted!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

MissC1961
Forum Member

Unread post by MissC1961 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:43 am

I have a Young adult step son that is Angry, Abusive and Destructive in the home. No he does not drink or use Alcohol No he wont / cant blows up at work well then he loses the job. Will not seek help either. I'm trying to make this short with out a massive long post so please excuse me if it does become long. I have cleansed my house I do it a lot, I pray over my protection candles add protection herbs also, I cleansed his room and things when not in, I set vigils for him to lose this in him and protect me. Maybe I'm asking for to much at once. I've tried to banish evil from him, the house, from whatever is going through him to us. Matter of fact I cant even name all the spells , oils protection, ect I have done. I am not new at this what I normally do when I have to do something works well. I can't even say how long I have held vigils. I have used your products and they have always helped with other things and are fantastic also any suggestions on any others, or new way to use them. Thanks you so much!!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:26 pm

He needs Cast Off Evil and Tranquility to calm down. Dress a white candle with these oils. You could put some powders in his bed or clothes.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissC1961
Forum Member

Unread post by MissC1961 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:39 am

Thank you , I will try this also with much heart and intent to move these away from him , it has to be done with such reverence so that he does not come after me in process, its like the Evil knows. Slowly and carefully blending one now one up now and the other I will have to order some for.

Mezan
Forum Member

Unread post by Mezan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Hello,
I have a nineteen-year-old relative that periodically steals from my mom, and he has stolen a couple of things from me in the past when I would visit my grandparents'.
Sometimes it's little things like a toothpaste or simple toiletries, or bigger things like money or small electronics. He goes by and will sometimes take things. What would be good products to use in order to stop this? Any suggestions are welcome, though I will not be physically present in the home this has been happening in for another two months or so.
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Until you can get to the house, you can take a photograph of your mother and write a letter to God, praying for her protection. Lay a pinch of white mustard seed and a few flecks of dragon's blood on the letter and fold it toward you. Slip it into the frame behind the picture.

Do the same for your young relative's picture, praying for his repentance, and using Cast Off Evil powder.

When you go see your mother, you can spike her cleaning supplies with a dissolved solution of Cast Off Evil bath crystals, praying that your young relative is on his best behavior when he comes by. Use Protection bath crystals, too.

[*]Cast Off Evil spells and supplies
[*]Protection Spiritual Supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Now, if by great good luck you can get your young relative's hair, foot track, or a snip of his unwashed clothing:

Put it in a doll baby (which you can order from this page : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocattools.html -- scroll down to "Dolls." I would recommend a blue or white one, since you want to turn him around rather than ruining his life). Work it with this selection from the book of Proverbs, as follows:

You will need:
A Bible open to Proverbs chapter 6
a bottle of Cast Off Evil oil
A mezuzah (which you will find on this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html)

Proverbs 6:16-20

[16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
[17] A proud look, (make a cross -- an X or + -- on the eyes with the oil on your finger)
a lying tongue, (mark the mouth)
and hands that shed innocent blood (mark the hands; you may change this phrase to "hands that rob the innocent"),
[18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, (mark the chest)
feet that be swift in running to mischief, (mark each foot)
[19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
[20] My son, keep thy father's commandment, and forsake not the law of thy mother (tie the doll to the mezuzah, in such a way that it lies over the doll's heart. It will probably also run most of the length of the doll's body).

After this, smoke it in Cast Off Evil incense once a week, lecturing, praising or punishing it as necessary.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

starmagicgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by starmagicgirl » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 am

Dear All,

Found this so helpful found it through Lucky mojo.com - Thank you - great work and great knowledge on Psalms here > http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

Would some one be so kind as to advise - on specific Psalm/s to pray over a Candle - which helps children to be obedient, supportive and respectful to me. My 22 year nephew, lives with me and he has - just this month - become defiant, argumentative, not helping with chores as he usually does, and generally disrespectful. This had lead to blazing arguments and my upset. I've cleared the energy of his room and my home. Now for prayer and candleworkon his picture... need some alternate guidance perhaps from someone who has similar problems...

I have " LM Bendover Oil" and "LM Commanding Oil" are these too coercive/forceful? In which case I'll use the Psalms you suggest from above Book and a plain candle? Or any other LM products please do suggest. Thank you

Any advice most respectfully accepted.

StarMagicGirl

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:26 am

The most traditional scripture to inspire children's obedience is Ephesians 6:1, "Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right." You can recite it as a prayer, write it on a petition paper and light a candle on it, or any of the other ways you would use spoken or written words of power.

I would also balance it with Psalm 133 -- you don't only want to banish disrespect, you want to bring harmony and happiness back.

I would not use Bend Over or Commanding in this case. I would start with Peaceful Home and Cast Off Evil. Wash your floors with them so he's always stepping in it at home.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

starmagicgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by starmagicgirl » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:33 am

MissMichaele wrote:The most traditional scripture to inspire children's obedience is Ephesians 6:1, "Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right." You can recite it as a prayer, write it on a petition paper and light a candle on it, or any of the other ways you would use spoken or written words of power.

I would also balance it with Psalm 133 -- you don't only want to banish disrespect, you want to bring harmony and happiness back.

I would not use Bend Over or Commanding in this case. I would start with Peaceful Home and Cast Off Evil. Wash your floors with them so he's always stepping in it at home.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Amazing, many many thanks for your direction Miss M!! :D

2sweetgirls
Forum Member

Unread post by 2sweetgirls » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:30 am

Just wanted to let you know that my daughter is now back on track!!!! She is almost done with school, will be finishing school early and is looking into going into the Military. Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions and help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:05 pm

I am happy to know this and thanks for the follow up...this good!

thespianism
Forum Member

Unread post by thespianism » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:14 am

My little brother is... difficult to say the least, and has been this way for a *really* long time. Is there a spell that can get him to get his shit together and stop acting like a prick? He's 14, by the way, but his behavior goes *way* beyond normal 14 year old little brother behavior, and my entire family is getting tired of him.

Thank you much!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:58 am

He may need to see a counselor. People tend to be prickish when they blunder into a dead-end path in life, or when they don't understand the effects of their actions on other people.

Start with Cast Off Evil, then add Clarity and Peaceful Home.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

thespianism
Forum Member

Unread post by thespianism » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:31 pm

I would like to point out that he is already seeing a counselor, and is on medication. If that changes anything please let me know.

Thank you very much ma'am.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello, thespianism ,
No. It does not change the root work advice.
Take care

starlight1
Forum Member

Unread post by starlight1 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:53 am

Any advice on stopping a 4 year old from talking so much?.. He talks literally non stop repeating conversations and sometimes tell lies which causes problems with the adults..

Also I when I tell him no he fake whines and go tell his grandma or ask for the same thing causing arguments bc she'll say yes or try to tell me how to parent him..

I know all my children and different personalities to know he understands and knows better and try to discipline him and make sure his behavior stays in order but it doesn't work bc of her and he runs to her every second he gets even just to be around but doesn't do me that way...

How do I stop her from interfering with my parenting? How do I get him from talking so much repeating everyone and telling unnecessary lies? And how do I get him to run to me all the time instead of her?

I take care of him,buy what he needs, bathe and teach,love and protect him more than anybody! All she does is spoil and ruining his behavior with me and society eventually how do I get him to see this clearly??

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:37 pm

starlight1, your child's behavior sounds about normal for a four-year-old. However, some Peaceful Home work would probably help.

Does Grandma live in your house? If so, will she eat your cooking? Cook with rosemary for a while, praying for control of the household while you stir the pot.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

starlight1
Forum Member

Unread post by starlight1 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Okay thank you I'll see how it works out

TGCA1985
Forum Member

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:10 pm

i have a teenage niece that is misbehaving, not doing her school work, following bad influences and very dishonnest. she picked up a lot of bad habbits from other children. my family tries to discipline her and guide her into the right dirrection with absolutely no success. her mom and dab is very frustrated and i am very worried and stressed out over the situation as we all wants what is best for her and to get her to do whats right before she makes any seriopus mistake. i read thoroughly on this forum and the lucky mojo catalogue about different ways to control however im not sure which would work best in this situation.

i am planning on doing a run of vigil candles on the MISC altar. can soneone please give me some guideance.

1st i plan to burn a cast of evil viglil candle as on the MISC website it state To rid yourself or those you love of bad habits and to break links to bad companions or a cut and clear vigil candle To completely remove old influences. after which i plan on burning either a domination, influence, compelling, or controling candle.

can soneone please let me know which of the above candles are best suited for the situation and the order in which to burn them. any other advise will be greatly appreciated

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 20, 2015 9:38 pm

Hello, TGCA1985,

I have moved and merged your post to the appropriate subforum. There are 4 pages here of spell ideas. Please read through them for othr great spell ideas.

I'd start with the Cast off Evil
Then...

I would actually do a hotfoot n the friends (or even a break up)

Then,

Influence

If Influence and/or compelling don't do it, then go to the harsher ones such as the Domination or the Commanding candles

Wishing you great success with this

TGCA1985
Forum Member

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Thu May 21, 2015 8:11 am

ms. aida i really like your susuggestion. its just that im in jamaica and it takes a while for me to get the luckmojo products because i hav to get it shipped to my courier in the states and then they shipped to me. for that reason i find it easier to start with the MISC alta candles...

i'll definately ready through these pages

as always ms. aida thanks for your help!!!!!

TGCA1985
Forum Member

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Fri May 22, 2015 9:06 am

Ms. Aida question:

if im doing a hot foot or break up spell i have to clean myself during and after the spell right? im thinking while doing the spell i'll do a bath mixing, chinese wash, van van bath wash , run devil run bath wash with uncrossing oil. those are the items i have on hand. What do u think? and if so how often and how long do i need to do the bath

Also if i hav a run of candle on the MISC altar do i need to clean my house and myself or just myself? im guessing i should clean myself for the enitre period i hav the candles burning right? for a run of 2 OR 3 candles can i do the bath perhaps once, twice or 3 times a week? let me know your thoughts.

Final question: can i burn the cast off evil and the hot foot/ break up vigil candle at the same time?

TGCA1985
Forum Member

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Fri May 22, 2015 2:12 pm

Ms. Aida

Im searching through this forum to get an answer for a question and I hav been unsuccessful.

In addition to my above questions, when doing a hoot foot or break up spell and I do not have the name, location, tel #, email address ect. of the target what do i do?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat May 23, 2015 9:48 am

TGCA1985

1) I would leave the Run Devil Run out of your cleansing/protection bath; save it for the evil companions. If you have Chinese Wash and want to do the work now, it is an effective spiritual cleanser. Hyssop is used specifically because of the Bible verse, "Cleanse me with Hyssop; wash me and I shall be whiter than snow." (http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html)

2) If you don't have the enemies' names, you can use "All Evil Companions" instead.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

Birdlady
Forum Member

Unread post by Birdlady » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:52 pm

My daughter found my grandson's (14)phone full of porno talk to his girl friend about what he can do to her and she reponse the same. We don't know where he pick that up, my daughter and his father are separted. And he's got all the kids (4) becasue the judge said until my daughter finds work and a living sitation for them, they have to stay with him, and not even with him they are staying with his mom. He ( the dad ), is living with his new girl friend. Can u please tell me what I can do or pray for my grandson n to get him away from this, my grandson was always a good boy. I live in another state 3hrs from them. My daughter has lived a hard life with this man, but, she has turned her life around and going to church and praying for him.
I know there may be a Pslams prayer that I can do to straighten him out. thank you n God Bless U.
Worried Gramma

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, Birdlady

here you go: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_37

Also, you may want to consider looking at the pages on this thread along with Cast Off Evil products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Khourrem
Newly Registered

Unread post by Khourrem » Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:29 pm

When my teen stepchildren are at our house, they don't help at all. They create lots of extra mess, eat a ton of food, and don't help with chores, even when asked. I'm almost ready to move out over it. I need help getting them to stop lying around and at LEAST clean up after themselves if nothing else. My resentment is becoming unbearable.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:37 am

Hello, Khourrem ,

That's too bad. So many teens are like this as it seems to be a "phase" that they go through.

You might want to try 2 things simultaneously:

Domination spells: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Along with a honey jar so that they are sweet to you while under your command: www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

And check out the pages here after reading the webpage: honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

I hope this helps

Good luck

Khourrem
Newly Registered

Unread post by Khourrem » Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:55 am

Thank you!

jai
Forum Member

Unread post by jai » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:36 pm

I was wondering what can be suggested for a young adult son that has recently started drinking and using drugs. He has also become disrespectful to our home and extremely lazy. He is getting high all day every day and although I don't want to put him out in the street, it is coming to that. I want to help him because he is making poor choices keeping unsavory company and lacking any type of initiative for him self.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, Jai,

I am so sorry that this is happening to your son.

That's just got to be absolutely heartbreaking for you. I can't imagine your torment

The first recommendation would be this spell kit which has everything you need and step-b-step instructions:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

You might also try to hotfoot the "unsavory" associates away from him: www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Also, it never hurts to pray. The Crystal Silence League is a free service and many people will pray for your request:

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Hopefully, you'll be able to get him into a rehab program soon.

Wishing you the very best. I pray that all works out for you and your son.

And PLEASE take care of yourself. Don't let the stress get the best of you.

jai
Forum Member

Unread post by jai » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Thanks Miss Aida for the advice. I will definitely try them. Do you have any suggestions for a teen that is 16 and disrespectful as well. I need something to separate him from a girl and a boy. Both are poor influences and he is lying and having sex in my home. Both of the other children are 15. He also stole his brother's game system from our home and has not returned it. Because I don't have proof the police said all they can do is take a report. Is it possible that I can get a reading that will give me an idea of what he is doing?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, jai ,

AS previously stated, use the Hotfoot for the friends.

And try Peaceful Home for your home: www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Yes, I think a reading is in order. BUT so is professional counseling before it's too late.

Find readers here: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

tinagrrtt
Newly Registered

Unread post by tinagrrtt » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 pm

I have a 18 year old boy that's been out of hand since 10 with on going issues. Well he's 18 and refuse to work but will stay out smoking marijuana all day or if he's at home he will have different people crawl through the window and smoke with him in his room. Every time i mention get a job he refuses. I have had to call the police on him a few times due to the fact that he has punched holes in my walls and constantly disrespecting the home. I have 12 year old triplet girls in the house and I am afraid to leave them there or even sleep at night because I don't know who's next coming through the window while asleep. I pray all the time constantly and will continue to pray. Could someone please help me by giving me advice because I don't know what else to do.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Hello, tinagrrtt,

Oh my God, I am so sorry.

This is such an unsafe environment for your girls and for your entire family.

Magic alone cannot solve all these issues. These behaviors are both illegal and unsafe.

I know that you love your son very much but, something must be done about these behaviors. This is a huge risk you're taking by allowing these behaviors.

The first recommendation is to PLEASE seek psychiatric attention from a professional for this dilemma. Even if you must go alone, PLEASE do it. You definitely need some guidance on what to do.

For the drug problem, A cast off Evil Spell kit to try and get your son to get off of whatever he is using: www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

red Brick Dust at your door and property lines to keep the other ones away: www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html

And protection spells for you and your entire family: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You might also want to consider installing video cameras and have the other kids arrested.

I am so very sorry that this is happening to you. I pray for your safety

Please take care of yourselves

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”