• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Newsletter

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:19 am

Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

Spells for Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children/Teens

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:56 pm

As you know all teenagers try something at one time or another. I would like help on any spells to control a child, keep them focused on school, keep them away from bad influences...make them have a mind of their own. Thank you in advance.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to help with teenager

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:41 am

Crown of Success products are for school and career success. I have not tried them yet, but I think I will order some for my daughter who is starting high school next month.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells to help with teenager

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:42 am

I would work with some king solomon, and do a protection spell to keep them away from negative influences.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Spells to Help Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Teenagers

Unread postby gylesgyles » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 am

Can you help. My son (15) hates me and his elder sister, he hardly talks to me and doesn't talk/make eye contact with his sister at all! If he sees her on the street he ignores her, this has been going on for nearly 2 years and there's no reason for it?? I've tried talking to him about it but I get nothing back - I mean literally! He isn't doing well at school and doesn't care either, He has no interests, no hobbies, no heros except PS3. I've tried burning incense/candles in his room to purge the atomosphere- but not working.
I know it's not a usual teen thing as I know others with kids same age who behave totally different. Btw he has friends and commnicates fine with them.
What can a desparate mum do to get family life back to what it should? :(
Thx for answers
gylesgyles

Re: My son hates us

Unread postby zee » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:34 pm

When I have to deal with a negative anything its good to start with cleansing.

Do a thorough wipe down of the house specially when the kids are not home, with the Chinese wash, then do honey jar type spells for sweetening him, using maybe peaceful home products, oils incenses, with his head hair. Include a picture of happier times and work it 3x weekly with a peaceful home candle.

I have just recommended the same for my friend and her step dad, and hope it works out for them.

keep us posted with what you decide to go with.
zee

Unread postby gylesgyles » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Thx for resp Zee, I've done the Chinese wash/cleansing room etc.. I will start a honey jar for peaceful home and see if it changes his behaviour towards us.
gylesgyles

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:44 pm

When you do the Peaceful Home honey jar, drop some Crown of Success and/or Attraction into it. My kids tended to withdraw from us whenever they felt beleaguered and that the world had no room for them. Life is hard for teens - the media demonizes and trivializes them constantly. It's hard for them and us parents not to absorb at least some of it. Add some Deer's Tongue, too, for open, honest communication.

And, of course, a little King Solomon Wisdom - I always add King Solomon Wisdom to any and all kinds of love and sweetening work.

Best of luck,
Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Donnalee » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:56 am

Hi, here's a little something that may help. Do you have any of your son's baby teeth? If so incorperrating it into any spell directly to him is REALLY strong Mojo. Good luck I know it must break your heart to see him so confused.
donnalee
Donnalee

Unread postby gylesgyles » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:29 am

Thanx for the advice guys, will def put an order in today for Peace honey jar etc... Never thought of adding King Solomon Wisdom or Deers tongue but after reading about the qualities will add them in too! Hopefully next year i can make a testimony of success :)
Thanx again
gylesgyles

My Son Is a MONSTER!

Unread postby Hexxy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:47 am

Greetings,
I need help with a serious problem. My 19yr. old son is disrespectful to and swears at me and my mother. He tells us how his friends come first in his life and they do more for him than I do(he lives at home/all needs and wants met). He is lazy, has no goals or ambitions. He doesn't go to school or work. I cant kick him out of the house because it is half his. I have been tempted many times to do something dark to him(take away those friends/girlfriends). What type of spell/candleburning do you suggest? All replies will be appreciated. Thank you.
Hexxy

Re: My Son Is a MONSTER!

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 pm

What do you mean the house is half his? Inheritance? Who is meeting his needs and wants? If it's you, stop right now. Don't worry about what he says. Protect yourself and get a good lawyer if necessary.

Cast Off Evil helps people who need to get rid of bad influences and bad habits. You could also try a honey jar to sweeten him up.

The friends might be influencing him, but maybe he's just trying to separate himself from you. He needs help growing up and learning to be a man. Is his father in the picture? If not, a male relative or friend might be able to get through to him.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm

Perhaps a mirror box spell would return all of his (current) ugliness back to him without you having to undertake dark work against your own child.
I would also suggest employing St. Martha the Dominator, as she represents homemakers and those who work hard while others reap the benefits. She does not take kindly to irresponsible men and can bring him to task.

On a more practical level, have you considered selling your half of the home? Either he can buy you out, or not and deal with the consequences himself? Set up a few simple but firm rules and boundaries, get him to sign them with a witness (a notary is best). If they aren't met, find another home and let him learn to fend for himself. Sometimes the best lessons are the hardest to impose. I am dealing with a lazy (but not disrespectful) 19 year old too, whose laziness has caused me serious financial difficulty and a delay in the progress of my romantic relationship. I am having to learn to be tough and take care of my own needs, not hers, first. Motherhood doesn't equal martyr-hood. My best wishes to you.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Unread postby Hexxy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi Cleopatra,
Thank you for responding to my inquiry.
The house is half his through an inheritance. My mom and I(rarely nowadays) meet his needs and wants. My mom continues to do so even though I've told her to stop. He goes behind my back and asks her and she does it knowing its not right and I've told her not to. You might as well say his dad is not in the picture(never really was). He gave him the boot when he turned 18yrs. old. He told him I wont be seeing you as much(he was only seeing him weekends) when you turn 18. That rat owes me over $25,000 in back child support so basically I've been both mother and father(even when we were married).
How would I use the Cast Off Evil products?
Thanks again
Hexxy

Unread postby Hexxy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 pm

Hi GoddessMojo,
Thank you for responding to my inquiry.
How do I work a mirror box spell? I am not familiar with that but it sounds like what I'm looking for.
Your help is appreciated.
Hexxy

Unread postby freegirl » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:40 pm

It's a rare kid who doesn't break away before returning. I am an adult who lives with a parent, but I went away for college, grad school, lived on my own for years. At 19 and in college was when I first started "rebelling" i was always a good kid when I was at home ( my forms of rebellion: I dyed my hair, talked back, pierced my ears, such minor stuff, but soooo necessary!).

What you describe to me sounds less monstrous than plain old ordinary adolescent BS. Your son needs to move away so he can appreciate what he has. I would also guess that if he isn't at school and doesn't work than he might be a little depressed but in denial about that and is lashing out. He needs to find a purpose, something to work for. 19 is still young-- not even drinking age-- and he sounds a little lost. I agree with Cleopatra on everything she wrote. But what to do is trickier.

I know it's an old song, but I'd get a reading.
freegirl

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:32 pm

freegirl,
It is easy to see it both ways. Rebellion is definitely necessary, as is a firm hand when dealing with it. I thought about this more and I think I'd use some crucible of courage for all involved, yourself, your mother, and your son. You need courage to stand up to both, she needs courage to accept you as a mother in your own right, and he needs the courage to grow up without punishing you in the process. Master Key oil for yourself, as well. These items are available in the catalogue- if you find one item of that line (like Crucible of Courage oil in the oils section) you will always find a link to all products from that particular line so you can also get the bath crystals, floor wash, candle, etc.

I'd work on the issues between yourself and your mother which cause her to disregard your requests and authority as your son's mother. I'd set a time limit for myself to find lodging of my own- if necessary tying my son's behavior to it in some way (i.e. you register for classes/get a job within X amount of time or I move out by X date), and inform both, often, of it. Then I'd follow through with that. Chances are, when she doesn't have you to take the nastiness while she gets the rewards of 'saving' him, your mother will see it is best to enforce grown up behavior or stop helping enforce childish behavior, or best of all, both. Children don't realize this is harder on you than on them, for real. Be the parent. It will pay off in the end.

A mirror box spell can be found here http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm, and it has been discussed numerous times on the forum, use the search box at the top right, search for "mirror box". Keep us updated, and best of luck.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:38 pm

You can read about Cast Off Evil here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Help for my teen

Unread postby lajolli79 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 am

Good morning to all of you..I'm still new at this..so, I'm reaching out, in hopes that someone might give me some advice..ppplleeassee...

I've noticed that my Daughter recently began dating..and it's ALLL about the boyfriend, putting friends on the side, letting him control her, tx her non stop, doesn't go out..she's isolating herself from the few friends that she had, I know I shouldn't do this, but I went into her myspace account, and read all her messages, and blogs..all her friends are saying that he's not good for her, and bottom line they are saying its them or him....

I wanted to do a honey jar, for her and her friends so that they don't drift apart..or some ritual for her to have positive friends around her, I don't know.

Any one have any suggestions on what I can do? To help her...she doesnt open up with me. I think that I would like to increase the communication between us.

I'm just a concerned mother..and a firm believer that people should have their own experiences and learn from them, so that's why I'm not focusing so much on the Boyfriend...but on her...anyone?! Please help...
lajolli79

Re: Help for my preteen

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 am

Don't be afraid to set some boundaries. If she is under 13, she is too young to date, IMO. (I have two daughters at home, ages 15 and 10.) Light a Cast Off Evil candle for her to help her overcome negative influences. Sprinkle some Cast Off Evil powder in her bed and clothing.

Get a reading to get a better picture of the situation and see if it is just a phase or a crush, or if something else is going on.

Good luck.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:49 pm

To bind her good friends to her, you can get all of their names and birth dates on long slips of paper (like Chinese fortune cookie fortunes, as far as the shape of the papers go). Write her name and birthdate on a flat wooden popsicle stick. Then tie the papers (wrap around and around with thread and tie knots) to her name written on the popsicle stick. Place everything in a tall jar or bottle of honey or sugar into which you have stirred a bit of these 3 oils: Protection Oil, Influence Oil, and Magnet Oil. Also place the following 3 herbs and minerals into the honey or sugar: one small piece of lodestone grit for each friend and one for your daughter, each one named for an individual involved here (try to have these stay in a clump together at the bottom), a dried whole clove bud named for each friend and for your daughter, and pinch of Angelica Root Powder stirred into the honey or sugar. Pray over this and set small white or pink candles on it, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Also, i agree with cleopatra -- a pre-teen is too young to be dating. I am going to go a bit farther here, and tell you to watch out and set some boundaries, because if you don't, this jerk may get her pregnant, and that may set back her social growth, schooling, earning ability, and intellectual maturation. She needs time to grow up in safety. She is still too young to handle making long-term decisions about her life that may end up affecting her for decades.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Don't be afraid to set boundaries for your daughter. Cat gives excellent advice, but I'm going to add my two cents as well. If she texts this guy all the time, you can take away her phone. If she IMs him and messages him on myspace, don't let her have internet access. You are her parent. She is young. You have every right to stop her dating if you think she's too young.

If you feel you need to, you can look into some of the controlling/commanding products to give you a hand with this. Mastery might be a good one for you.

I also want to commend you for being a sensible parent and paying attention to what your daughter is doing. Well done for monitoring her internet activity and trying to make sure she's safe. It's not wrong for you to do that if she's pre-teen. It's your right and responsibility as a parent and good on you for stepping up.
NotDorianGray

Re: Help for my teen

Unread postby lajolli79 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:44 am

Thank you soo sooo much ladies..I was typing so fast I didnt realize that I had preteen lol..she's actually 13 turning 14 in 4 months!!..I was young myself when I had her..which really hit home with Cat's comment!! that's exactly what I'm extemely afraid of with this guy!! It's like Déjà vu!! I was told once that kids were like sand in your hands, you can't have too much of light or hard grip on them..which is very true...that's why I try monitor her, set boundaries..talk to her, not over doing it. But, this is so hard!!

Nway thank you a bunch for all of your advice...I'm definetely and doing all of the rituals thanks Cleopatra, Cat, and Notdoriangray...I needed that positive reinforcement!

BUT..........

I know that now, I'm really taking advatage of all of you..here's another issue relating to the same situation.... what could I do, to get her Dad more involved in this?..I mean just two days ago, My Boys called me on the phone to tell me that this Boy was in my house and in the room with her, so ofcourse I called her, told her that they better get out of the room, and ofcourse, I'm speeding trying to get to my house, because I was so upset (going 60 mphs in 40 mphs zone, and on top of that on Empty) ..thank god they were not doing anything, but it was obvious that I soon as I got there the boy skipped....I calmed down, talked to her, making it very clear that I felt disrespected, I've never meet him, and here I'm suppossed to be fine and dandy with two TEENS in a ROOM..heck no!!! welll.....when I told her dad he was just like huh?! I'll talk to her..extremely calm, no emotions NOTHING.. I mean my Brother-in-law was more upset than her own Father!! OMG I was so upset at him, for not being sensative, and concerned as anyother Father would be..I don't know if I'm overreacting but, I think I'm not....any suggestions?
lajolli79

Re: Help for my teen

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:41 am

It is great to read that there are sensitive, caring and responsible parents here...I have encountered so many who want to be their child's friend...good words and advice

lajolli79 this advice is far reaching and practical...follow it...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spells to Help Disrespectful Disobedient At-Risk Children

Unread postby mysiclady » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 am

Is there anything that I can purchase from LM, candles,herbs etc. in order to get my children to be more respectful and cooperative in home and in school?

I've know a lot of individuals to have this problem especially when the child reaches puberty or becomes a teenager. Has anyone else ever encountered this before?

i want my children to be more respectable, obedient, cooperative and make wise decisions.

I especially need help to keep my children from staying away from bad influences or negative peers.

Someone anybody here HELP!!!

Thanks LOL!! :)
mysiclady

Re: Disobedient Children

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:46 am

Bloodroot helps to keep respect in the household, and rosemary helps the woman of the house have the upperhand.
You could combine that with some Peaceful Home products to try and restablish harmony.

There's a little recipe on the page for bloodroot that used those two exact herbs, I see as I go to pull up the url for ya!
http://www.herb-magic.com/blood-root.html

Sage and Solomon Seal Root are good for helping to make wise decisions about things - you could use King Solomon Wisdom products on/for your kids, perhaps with Tranquility to keep them calm.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chy clayton s » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:13 am

I sprinkle flax seeds with rose water, take a piece of devil's shoe string, a tiny bit of camphor, and a fresh primrose leaf - lay the leaf down with the underside up, place the flax, devil's shoe string and the camphor in the center and fold it towards me as many times as possible. Tie it up with a blue thread and let it dry on my ancestral altar.

Worked brilliantly until my kid reached 17, I've made them for others who have loved them.
chy clayton s

Unread postby mysiclady » Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:13 am

What you're saying is that it does not work past the 17 years old, can you do something after that point because they're still yours(just wanted to know)
THANKS
mysiclady

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:29 am

Devil's Shoe String, eh? I've never seen it used in getting kids to be obedient... Were you using it for protection or something else? I'm assuming the Camphor was to clear out any negativity?

For obedience, mysiclady, I'd definatelly work with Bloodroot, Rosemary, Primrose, and Peaceful Home products. Not only will it strengthen the bonds of family it will bring about a peaceful environment where you are respected and listend to.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby chy clayton s » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:58 pm

Should have explained:

Flax seed and rose water for parental love; devil's shoestring to protect from "bad influences", camphor to repell negativity, primrose leaf to encourage respect to me, blue string for protection, and placed on my ancestor altar with prayers to ask family to look over him.

I've also done the same with the devil's shoestring dipped in indigo oil.

I like the idea of adding bloodroot and rosemary, my front door bag contains both (among many others.)

mysticlady - it's not that the packet only works until 17, it's that it only worked on my son until he was 17. Every child is different.
chy clayton s

Unread postby Brida » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Hello!

Aside from Hoodoo, that will help. As a Behaviorist, and my specialization in Adolescent Neurology. I can tell you A LOT has to do with simple behavior interventions that you can implement in the home, as well work with your school personel to get the desired behaviors from your children.

The golden rule in behavior intervention is NO BRIBERY, SET A DEAL, YOU ARE THE PARENT, REWARD THE DESIRED BEHAVIOR, IGNORE THE UNDESIRED BEHAVIOR/REDIRECT THE BEHAVIOR WITH OUT REINFORCING IT, UNDERSTANDING THAT EYE CONTACT ALONE IS REINFORCING FOR A CHILD (NO MATTER WHAT AGE), AND COMMUNICATING IN A CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER; AS OPPOSED TO A "YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS! YOU ARE ALMOST AN ADULT!"

Remember that the changes that take place in the brain during a child's toddler ages, is the same process that takes place during puberty. Hence the TERRIBLE TWO'S only, they are super-sized physically now as teenagers.

What is happening is the neurons in the brain are pruning away connections that are no longer necessary, and attempting to create new ones. The Amydygla, which is the emotional center of the brain is fully developed in connections during the toddler stage, but the pre-frontal cortex which is the area that deal with planning, decision making, behavior, control, etc. is physically developed, but not connectively developed. That is why teens often act on impulse or emotion rather than logic. The pre-frontal cortex has been shown to be fully developed for males at around the age of 25-30, and females 23-28. There are many factors that contribute to these ranges. Too much to go in to detail here on a forum.

So, along with neurological developements taking place, you also have mass production of hormones that contribute to the "foggy" ablity to exhibit certain behaviors, and cognitive motor planning. Hence, the sleep cycle is altered during the adolescent stage of developement. Hormones!!!

I would advise some herbal tea with herbs such as chammomile, cleansing baths like the 13 herb bath that LM sells, and peaceful enviroment rituals in the home that promote calmness. Also, work some WISDOM products on your kids, and PRAY, PRAY, PRAY!!!

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Daughter Has No Respect For Parents

Unread postby geordielass » Sun May 30, 2010 12:18 pm

A friend has asked if I can help her with her daughter. She has no respect for her parents at all. She is a good kid not into drugs or anything but thinks he parents are idiots, especially her mother. She sits with her face in her lap top all evening half halfheartedly watching tv and if her mother tries to hold a conversation with her she hits the pause button on remote and curtly answers befor disappearing back into computer and tv screens. She has no patience with them or respect, constantly criticizes them for the way they eat, speak, anything. You might say typical teenager but it has gone beyond that and has become very distressing for the family who were very close until the daughter became friends with an older woman who has a great deal of influence over her and can do no wrong. She recently spent time with the other womans family and they are 'wonderful people' and this has made her even more critical of her own family. No discussions about this as she hits the roof and storms off just reiterating what idiots they are.
Any suggestions please
Geordielass
geordielass

Re: Respect

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun May 30, 2010 12:54 pm

How old is she? Sounds like she's trying to grow up, but her parents want her to remain their "little girl." A lot of teens think their parents are weird but think other adults are cool.

If they think she is under bad influences, they can try Cast Off Evil. She should show her parents some common courtesy, but they need to back off a little.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 30, 2010 8:56 pm

You can work with Blood Root to help bring more respect in the family. Include the Blood Root in a honey jar, or use it as one of the herbs in a doll baby.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby geordielass » Sun May 30, 2010 11:10 pm

cleopatra wrote:How old is she? Sounds like she's trying to grow up, but her parents want her to remain their "little girl." A lot of teens think their parents are weird but think other adults are cool.

If they think she is under bad influences, they can try Cast Off Evil. She should show her parents some common courtesy, but they need to back off a little.

Thanks for reply
She is actually just turned 20 and very grown up and her parents do not treat her like a little girl, they encourage her to be independant its since she met this other woman and her family that she doesnt want to communicate with her own family, as if she wants to keep everything secret from them yet tells this other woman everything. The other woman is very mothering towards her and has no children herself. Her own mother is gutted and cant understand her actions, she feels she has failed her in some way. She has even taken her mother off facebook while all the other womans family are still on, petty but hurtful.Her parents feel as if she has cut them off, the other woman is a drinker and has a lot of debts.
geordielass

Unread postby geordielass » Sun May 30, 2010 11:16 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You can work with Blood Root to help bring more respect in the family. Include the Blood Root in a honey jar, or use it as one of the herbs in a doll baby.

Thanks Conjourman I will do a honey jar for them, What would you suggest for a doll baby,(new to all this but totally fascinated) I guess its to represent her, so what would I need to add to it to get the most effect?
Geordielass
geordielass

Unread postby theredc6 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:00 am

geordielass wrote:A friend has asked if I can help her with her daughter. She has no respect for her parents at all. She is a good kid not into drugs or anything but thinks he parents are idiots, especially her mother. She sits with her face in her lap top all evening half halfheartedly watching tv and if her mother tries to hold a conversation with her she hits the pause button on remote and curtly answers befor disappearing back into computer and tv screens. She has no patience with them or respect, constantly criticizes them for the way they eat, speak, anything. You might say typical teenager but it has gone beyond that and has become very distressing for the family who were very close until the daughter became friends with an older woman who has a great deal of influence over her and can do no wrong. She recently spent time with the other womans family and they are 'wonderful people' and this has made her even more critical of her own family. No discussions about this as she hits the roof and storms off just reiterating what idiots they are.
Any suggestions please
Geordielass

She looks like a tough case. Do the honey jar with Blood Root like ConjureMan said. But along with that, carve the parent's names into a purple candle and anoint it with John the Conqueror root oil and sprinkle it with Sampson Snake Root. Write out a petition stating that the daughter (use her name) will treat her parents with respect and burn the candle on top of it for 9 days.

Also, have the parents burn a blue vigil candle with a few drops of Peaceful Home Oil in it and burn Peaceful Home incense throughout the house.
theredc6

What can I do to cool off a female teenager?

Unread postby TRC12 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 pm

I have a nineteen year old daughter that lives with me. She is a good girl, and currently in college here at home. Very respectful, and helps around the house. I am aware that she has finally entered the 'sex zone', which means that she is no longer a virgin. Well, I have been told by her cousin that she is into this guy who has a girlfriend, and we suspect that he was her first, so she's very much into him, but he is very much into his girlfriend. She is the girl on the side, so apparently he's hiding and using her at the same time. Now there is a young college guy that has shown pounds of interest in her, and he may be a better choice for her because he does not have a record, and comes from a family based home. She will talk to him, but that's as far as it goes. The one with the girlfriend has a record, and is more of a street person and is part of gangs, and has dropped out of school. No, she does not tell me everything, but she has spoke about the two gentlemen that I mentioned. Is there a way that I can take her interest away from the guy that has a girlfriend, or to make her lose interest in him. Just so she can remove herself from that surrounding, and maybe turn her interest someplace else for now. I know how it can be when we think that we are in love, we cannot hear anyone telling us anything for our own good, but she is a very pretty girl and I think that she deserves someone who actually cares. Doesn't have to be the college kid, but I would really like to see the other guy go away.

Thanks in advance.
:cry:
TRC12

Re: What can I do to cool off a female teenager?

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:43 am

Hi TRC12:

If you think your daughter is around people who are a bad influence on her, you can work with Cast Off Evil products. Check them out here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

If you do her laundry, you can put a pinch of the bathcrystals in the rinse water of the laundry cycle, so that her clothes will be "dressed". As you do so, you can say something like "May my daughter X (call out her name) cast away all evil and wicked people in her life that have criminal records such as Y (say the man's name you don't like, if you know it), in Jesus' name amen". If she does her own laundry, you can add some bath crystals to the bottle of laundry detergent and shake it up while making the petition; by saying her name over the soap, the crystals will affect your daughter only.

You can also sprinkle some of the Cast Off Evil sachet powder under the mat of your front door (if you have one) or around the front and back doors, while praying to God that no evil people can enter the house.

Also, keep the lines of communication open with your daughter. She is 19, which makes her a legal adult. I know she's living under your roof and you worry about her, but always keep an open mind and encourage these "nice" young men to come around the house, and ask to meet who she's dating, especially if you think she brings them around when you're not there.

Good luck,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 am

Cast Off Evil in laundry is an excellent suggestion, although I'd use Barberry around the house to stop undesired people from coming in. (do a forum search on Barberry Cross)

I had a close male friend who was in a similar situation. I did a Fiery Wall of Protection for him and petitioned to Archangel Michael that the 'evil' people would go away--they did very quickly.
cabriellenil

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 pm

If you are looking to move your daughter away from one romantic interesting towards one that you approve of then you might consider a moving candle spell. This can be used with Separation products to help separate the two individuals involved against your wishes and then work with Come to Me or Love Me products to move her towards the individual that you feel is better suited for her.

If you feel that the young man who is having an affair with her has undue influence on her then you can use Cast off Evil to help her shake that influence with Clarity to help her see that he's using her.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

warm up a cold hearted daughter

Unread postby queen4aday » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

what can i do to get my 37 year old daughter to warm up and stop being so abrupt and disrespectful and selfish . She is narsisitic uncaring and uncomprimising
queen4aday

Re: warm up a cold hearted daughter

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:55 pm

A Peaceful Home honey jar between the two of you with blood root could help. Though you may want to get a reading to see if anything more complex is indicated.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen4aday » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:57 am

thank you so much for your reply you mentioned peaceful home .My daughter doese not live with me
queen4aday

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:07 pm

It doesn't matter if you live together or not - though you will want to get some kind of personal concern for her. Peaceful Home helps family members have better relationships, so although it's mostly used for those living together, it can also be used for family ties in general.

Again - get a reading if you want advice very specific to your situation.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby queen4aday » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm

thank you for clarifying the peaceful home candle
queen4aday

Unread postby fruitsmoothie1 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Wow have n the same problem with my 16yr old, will try that thk u. Didn' t quite know what to do. Thks. And also went and saw a card reader some time back, she is spanish i always have to get some one to interpret for me bc she doesn't speak english, kinda of discouraging: to make a long story short she gave me a bath for my daughter with eggs, she neva got a chance to use it bc something came up and we both tor got about it for a long time, until the other day, the eggs rotted. Would this have anything to do with how very very very bad things r btween she and i. And should i get another reading, bc everyone here only speaks spqnish. Pls help i am very very desperate. I love my child. And thk u in advance.
fruitsmoothie1

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:39 pm

1) Not performing the egg cleansing did not make things worse -- but they just got worse because you didn;t do anything positive to help.

2) I recommend that you get a reading with someone who speaks English. Several readers at ARR can be scheduled for as little as $10.00 for a ten minute reading, $30.00 for a thirty minute reading. We also have a pro bono fund to help with finances for readings and supplies -- but you need to be recommended by an AIRR reader to apply -- that is, you cannot apply on your own behalf. Go to AIRR and check out the various people there -- click on their names in the left-hnd columns and see their pictures and read about them. You will certainly see someone who appeals to you and who you can afford to get readings with. Even if they do not live near to you, they can read you by telephone and help long-distnce. The URL is

http://readersandrootworkers.org
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby fruitsmoothie1 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:43 pm

Thk u very much. Will do asap, and how do u add smileys still try n to figure things out. And thx again :shock:
fruitsmoothie1

help my 14 year old son

Unread postby araceli6273 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 pm

i need help with my son we have been in an abusive family his father would hit all of us repeatly i do have 4 kids from previous marrage stayed with him 10 years my 4 kids all came out adhd but the 14 year old got it worse he is always fighting dosent respect me nor any of my family members he does go to a special school for bad behavior he has cused me out i cant deal with his behavior its like i never left his father wat can i do i did get married again been with my new husband 11 years and had two girls my 14 year old does not respect him at all wen my son gets mad or my husband or tells him he is doing somthing wrong my sons always tell my husband that he wishes he would die im very fustrated and stressed
araceli6273

Re: help my 14 year old son

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm

araceli6273, I read both of your posts. Have you considered getting a reading to see what needs to be done to gain some peace of mind for yourself and your family? Lucky Mojo readers and root workers are listed here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
It seems like Peaceful Home is a good start.

While I understand the need for money, I find having something constantly works ensures success compared to a quick conjure when money is desperately needed? As for money drawing, Lucky Mojo has several products designed to draw in monies read information here... http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
...and Good Luck!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:02 am

Along side any hoodoo you may do you need to get the kid to a therapist.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:28 am

Your son has anger issues and outbursts and some deep rooted-long time rage and resentment too. I agree with both jwmcclin and HailDiscordia. If money is an issue follow the above instuctions. Therapy is indeed needed.

I do not know where you live in the world, but look into a city hospital Pro Bono-- or even call something like the Boys and Girls Club... (They work with children who need a "mentor"--in some cases the kids might have had a rough time or are at the very least in need of a mentor and stay out of trouble) I am certain they would have someone they know who works with them closly (even a link to a Social Worker who could refer etc. etc.) from the State you are in. Im stating if you don't get anywhere with the City Hospital, check out other resources that have connections...Not For Profit organizations have incredible people who choose to give time and help out of love for the NFP. Just an idea. Good Luck with your son.

Last But not least, Pray to Saint Michael he is the guardian and protector especially of children. (I pray to Saint Michael every morning for my child and my Mother and even me!)

Take Care
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Dealing with undisciplined teenager and her father

Unread postby flamethrower » Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:43 pm

Happy Friday, everyone!

I'll summarize this the best way I can: a teenage girl (under 16 yrs) I mentor was arrested for drug possession for THE 4TH TIME and put into juvenile detention. The mom can't handle "JANE" so the girl lives with her dad, who also is struggling with addiction issues. Jane doesn't go to school (she's trying to do online classes) and mostly hangs out with her unemployed/high school dropout 18-year-old boyfriend, who also lives with her and her dad.

On the physical plane 8-) , I've spoken with her father numerous times about Jane, and his attitude is that he can't control his baby girl and is just there for pick up the pieces.

I don't have a background in counseling, but my assessment is that she's highly manipulative with her parents (weren't we all as teenagers?), lacking positive parental guidance, surrounded by bad influences, and bored out of her skull since she's not attending school. Right now, she see's her time in juvie as a badge of honor and acts like it's a joke.

I'd like to do some rootwork to help ameliorate this situation. Money is tight for me, so I want to use the LM products already in my possession (excluding love and money products):
Bend Over oil, Blessing oil, Clarity oil, Crucible of Courage oil, Influence oil, Road Opener, Special Oil #20, Road Opener oil, and Van Van oil.
I also have many herbs ranging from Angelica to Yarrow, white tealights and a few white 7-day vigil candles.

I have no personal concerns from either the father and daughter, and neither of them are on any social networking sites so I can't get a photo of them either. Won't be laying any tricks since she's in lockup.

Any ideas come to mind?
flamethrower

Re: Dealing with undisciplined teenager and her father

Unread postby butchcomer » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:21 pm

flamethrower, sounds like this situation is going to be tough to handle soley with the LM supplies you have on hand but I noticed you had clarity oil on your list. I'm chiming in because I'm having good results right now using clarity products in a similar situation. I work with a father who's got a troublesome daughter involved with drug use & unruly behavior, etc. I'm doing candle work with clarity oil, bloodroot, sage & verbena. I have personal concerns from both parties, but I'm sure you could use a petition paper or even do a drawing if that's all you have. My prayers are very specific that mutual respect be fostered, and the father gains the courage to open his eyes to the situation and not be afraid to deal with the issues. My candle is only on day 3 and I've seen positive movement. If you have herbs, check Ms Cat's book to see which ones might prove useful for family matters and such. Sounds like Cast Off Evil supplies would be a benefit. I'd just start with candles & prayer. Its nice to care & help people when you come across the opportunity to do so. Good luck with this. I hope my suggestion helps.
butchcomer

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:23 pm

I know that money is tight, but I feel strongly that the best thing for her case is cast off evil.
However, working with what you have:
I would write out a petition that all negative behavior and bad influences be banished from her life if you have eucalyptus or knotweed enfold those into the petition along with her full name of course, anoint a tea light with special oil #20, pray over it and rock on.

Then I would follow up with a second petition that she be blessed, have clarity, courage,--use those oils and add a dash of influence oil for good measure enfold a pinch of sage, solomon's seal root, and flax seeds into that petition, light the candle and rock on.

If you have HHRM consult it for more ideas on herb/root combination, I am just tossing out ones off the top of my head. You can also use the oils and same combo to dress vigil candles for her.

If problematic behavior continues, especially with her dad I would do a Bend Over candle on her and a candle for Mastery and control for him.

Hope that helps!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flamethrower » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Thanks Bri and Butchcomer for your suggestions!

While reading your posts, I got the idea to make a doll baby representing "Jane". Anoint the head with Clarity and Influence oils while telling the doll that she wants to improve her life, etc.

I'll take your suggestions and see how I can coalesce all these wonderful ideas.
Gracias!
flamethrower

What herbs or minerals to calm a hyperactive 2-year-old?

Unread postby wonderwhy31 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Hello Everyone,

1) I have a two year old and he's into everything!!! He doesn't sit still for more then five mins and he is always crying and falling out...lol. What kind of herb/minerals can I use to get him to stop being so hyper or calm down?

2) Also I have been dating this guy for some time now and I really want him to love/treat my son as his own, what can I do? A honey jar maybe?
wonderwhy31

Re: What herbs or minerals to calm a hyperactive 2-yer. old?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:09 pm

1) Well, he is in his "terrible twos" after all -- so some of this is normal.

However, that having been said, traditional herbs for calming children include Catnip Tea and Flax Seed (a mild laxative, so don't overdo it).

Magically speaking, i would create a mojo bag with Angelica, Catnip, Flax and such for your son and keep it in his bedding, between the box spring and mattress, and dress it with Tranquility Oil mixed half-and-half with Blessing Oil. You could also give him a talisman to wear that was consecrated for calmness and stronger focus with fewer distractions.

Your question is so broad, however, that it might be best for you to schedule a half-hour of magical coaching so that a competent root doctor can prescribe for you and teach you what to do. I would recommend that you choose someone from the Association of Readers and Rootworkers who is also a mother. Check us out at

http://readersandrootworkers.org

2) You have asked this question before -- your posts, and my reply, can be found in the long thread on honey jars -- over a thousand messages in that thread, so skip to the back to read yours.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby niteraptor » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:51 pm

one of the kids i babysit for was very hyper, turned out to an overload of his sugar and gluten in his diet, his mom was relived!
strange but true
niteraptor

Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread postby Brida » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:42 pm

My speciality is children, and I just gotta give my take on this topic; forgive me if I step on any toes, or offend anyone. It is not my intention, at all.

A child's neurological state at the age of two is a very hyper time in his life. When he hits the age of puberty, brace yourself because the same processes are that are taking place now will be repeated only with the additive of high levels of testosterone. At 2, the brain is pruning away neuorons that it no longer needs, and is creating new ones that are necessary such as the ability to digest meat, digest honey (NEVER give honey to a child 2 or under!), etc. This process causes what we call over stimulation of the emotional part of the brain called the amdygla. What he needs is lots of high intensity with moderate duration of physical activity. The best intervention is to wear him out before his nap, and before his bed time. You will notice more focus, calmness, and less destruction in your home. When toddlers don't get enough physcial activity to encourge certain horomones to be produced by the brain; they become cranky, moddy, and will literally bounce off the walls.

For bed time, there is Johnson and Johnson bedtime body wash for babies. It has lavendar in it, so it helps to calm and soothe him. I am not sure if LM sells Gripe Water, but it is a liquid tonic that has fennel seek oils in it. It is used for babies to relieve them of gas; but I have found it to be a charm when it comes to bedtime.

You may want also create a routine. All children, regardless of age respond better to routine that is consistent. If you don't have a routine for him every day; he is always on the edge not knowing what to expect, and that increases anxiety.

Also, I know that LM sells Blessing and Tranquility products. I would get the bath crystals, and I would use it in the rinse cycle when washing clothes, sheets, etc. I would not go the route of oils, though. You don't want sensory overload on a child, nor do you want to take the risk of irritating his skin. You can also take some of the powders, (like a pinch or two of each) and add it to his talc powder to use after his bath at night. It is very important that bathtime be EVERY night before bed. The consistency of this builds comfort in the child, as it is the consisitency that he seeks, and also communicates that it is time to sleep soon. When in the bath, let him play a lot. Toys, etc. should be included in bathtime. Also, singing softly to him while he cuddles with you, and as well as a bedtime story will enhance the bond between the two of you as well as ease him to sleep.

I hope this helps!

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Next

• Advertisement
Missionary-Independent.org

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends