Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Eating Disorders Anorexia Bullimia Obesity

clarissacain8

Re: Making someone gain weight

Unread post by clarissacain8 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Thank you so much for the help I also need it.

Stephenjohn
Newly Registered

Need help for my daughter

Unread post by Stephenjohn » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:16 pm

I would like any help and support from anyone as my daughter is anorexic.I would love to hear from anyone who has experienced and been through the same situation as mine. This disease is new to me as she was diagnosed last month. Mealtimes are horrendous because of the little she eats. I am thinking to take her to an eating disorders treatment program as well as doing spell-work. Hope that someone will share any experiences or advice.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Spells for Eating Disorders Anorexia Bullimia Obesity

Unread post by natstein » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello Stephenjohn,

I am glad to hear you saying you are wanting to take her to a treatment program. Definitely seek the help of professionals who specialize with eating disorders. You can then use your rootwork to try and help make the program work well for the person.

Then I would work with Blessing Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html) or maybe even a 7-11 holy miracle spell kit. and also post your prayer on the Crystal Silence League page (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/). I hope you have blessings and success in this work!

Peace~

Nathen

Lemonkey566

Helping My Mother Break Her Cycle Of Food Addiction

Unread post by Lemonkey566 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:12 am

Good day,

I would love to receive some advice (specifically conjure advice) on how I might be able to aid/assist my mother in breaking her food addiction. She's 57 years old, exercises regularly because she loves it, and is very in touch with her mind and emotions -but, she's had a food addiction since she as a child. It was once a coping mechanism for trauma which occurred in her youth, but she went through a great deal of therapy for it and has dealt with the trauma successfully. Yet the food addiction still persists (binge eating -not purging). This isn't a matter of her needing more therapy because the trauma is gone, but scientifically, she's chemically addicted to food (sugar/fat/salt).

She's doing everything she can to change her diet, change her viewpoints on food, eliminate triggers from her diet etc, but after all of these years the struggle still persists, while I watch her battle it daily. She's my Queen, my Goddess, I adore her and want to help in any way I can. I've tried, but I'm interested in trying something completely new.

And since we've explored literally every option in existence for her (which most people would pursue after trying to conquer this their whole life) I would like to see if there are any conjures you could suggest that might be able to help her with: increasing her self-control, with destroying this harmful habit and breaking the destructive bond once and for all, which has plagued her, her entire life.

I want her to be free of this, and she does as well. Anything would help. (And again, do keep in mind, we've done therapy, dieticians, exercise and many, many, many other things. This is exclusively a matter of self control.)

Thank you kindly.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:40 am

Lemonkey566 --

Folk magic is not a "modern" system that deals in psychological terms like therapy and behaviour modification, so what you will find in African American traditions is generally the word "stop" -- to stop someone from drinking, to stop someone from cheating, to stop someone from running around and staying out late at night. Therefore even the concept of food addiction, valid though it is, was not a traditional problem to be addressed with traditional spells or tricks. However, hoodoo is an active tradition, not a mummified methodology from the past, and as you can see, we already have accumulated a number of posts on the subject.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Lemonkey566

Unread post by Lemonkey566 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:21 am

Just wondering:

Am I able to use a "Cast Off Evil" spell kit secretly, for a loved one (by adding their personal concerns to the ritual)?
Or do they need to use it on their own, in order for it to work?

I'd like to do this for the person, because if I suggested they do the kit... they definitely wouldn't, despite them wanting to change their over-eating habits (not related to trauma or anything else, just lack of self control and a major love of food).

Please help?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello, Lemonkey566,

Of course you can do this for someone else.

And you're a SAINT for caring

Wishing you great success with this spell

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lemonkey566

Unread post by Lemonkey566 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:52 am

Thank you! I'm terribly excited to try it!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”