Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

BellaMars
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by BellaMars » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:16 am

I was gathering ingredients and items to make the honey jar and I see that you sell the kits on your site Cat. There are a few that I think could be good for me 1 Reconciliation & Return toMe, 2 Stay at Home, Stay with Me, NO RUNNING AROUND, and the Peaceful Home and Family one. I have the jar and the honey already can I buy some or all of the ingredients to these Kits separately or is that too much to accomplish at once? I also saw another thread using Adam & Eve Candles with the honey jar burned in sections while keeping a Pink? Vigil light lit to back up the spell. I like this idea very much as I want us to become close again as we were before.

Any guidance is appreciated. I havent practiced in years, not since getting married and having kids, so Im trying to remember and brush up on everything.

Cat would you be able to do a reading or if you cant please guide me as to who I should contact. Thank you so much.

This website is wonderful and a veritable font of knowledge I feel such good energy when I come on here.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Miss Michaele is most wise :-). King Solomon's Wisdom products can be employed in a great deal more variety than simply helping people with matters of the mind and school.

Consider adding a helper light to your love work to help bring up about the spirit of wisdom so that the people involved make the right decisions.

One of the beauties of King Solomon's Wisdom products used in the context of love is that not only will it help you make the right decisions for you and the relationship, but it can help people appreciate one another better. You see the value of one another and recognize how much you mean to one another.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

MSEarn
Newly Registered

Unread post by MSEarn » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

"Thanks..!!"

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:35 pm

I read up ALOT on the Honey Jar in these forums and got so much inspiration, I am going to do one for Love and Reconciliation so my husband will come back to me. I am placing my order today for the oils and herbs I want to use. I am going to do some other spells as well, the reconciliation candle spell and a few other for love to 'back up' and hopefully enhance the honey jar.

I am keeping in touch with him with little text messages here and there, small talk really, trying to keep it light and not getting into any arguements.

I would really love to have a reading done as well. I would like to have it done sooner rather than later and I think I saw that Cat has a 4 week waitlist? I dont want to just pick someone at random. Any guidance would be helpful.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 pm

You would do a reconciliation honey jar spell kit, which has everything you need. You will need to purchase more candles to burn which is located below the reconciliation honey jar kit

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

I would just buy the break up spell kit as it has everything you need.

The spell kits are recommended because they have EVERYTHING you need, and take the guessing out the work.

I recommend that you read through the testimonials section of the forum to find out who would be a reader that you could get guidance aka a magical coaching from, and perhaps a reading

customer-testimonials-f22.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:10 pm

I already placed the order. I didnt get the break up spell bc it said its to break up lovers not just friends so I didnt think that would be appropriate for my needs.

I got all the items separately for the honey jar spell bc I wanted to use a jelly jar that my husband bought and fill it with honey that he bought for me so I didnt need that part. I think using something that he actually purchased would add to the spell.

I read up on the honey jars on this forum, I spent most of today reading them! There is sooo much information there. I really liked the addition of the adam and eve candles slowly moving closer to the honey jar so I ordered them to use in the ritual. Im not sure if I use them just on the first day and then continue to use the candles on top for the following days?

Thanks so much for the testimonials!! I will look through them and contact someone I think would be good for my situation.

bellasr34

Unread post by bellasr34 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:34 am

I was hoping that someone could help me with this, I am wondering if anyone knows a forgive and forget spell to get my ex to come back and forget the past issues we had and forgive me, also is there any color candle to use also

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:17 pm

That sounds like Reconciliation to me. Reconciliation products, from what I understand, are used to mend the anger and sorrow while also drawing the estranged person back into the relationship. Forgive and forget.

You may also want to include healing elements to help your ex get over any pain you and/or the relationship may have caused him/her.

You may want to incorporate balm of gilead for reconciliation and Althaea for healing.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

Above everything, I would start with a reading to see if forgiving and forgetting is possible. good luck

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:10 pm

Today was just one of those days. I dont know whether I am coming or going. I have such an emptiness inside me since he left.

I am so anxious to start my honey jar spell. I have already gotten the jar and the honey. I ordered some of the oils and herbs and candles from luckymojo and cant wait to get them. When would be the best day/time to start the jar?

I would like for someone to give me some advice about what I planned to put in the jar. Please let me know if everything seems ok. Its for a reconciliation and fall in love again for my husband.

petition paper
a photo
his hair
should I include a small piece of his clothing? Cut a tiny piece of his (clean) underwear ?
rose petals
cardamom
basil
Marjoram
Mint
For love and fidelity:
vanilla pod
coriander seeds
cumin seeds
lavender flower buds
rosemary
I would like to add some saffron & ginger too bc if I am not mistake it will make the spell more powerful and the saffron is also a powerful love spice.
a matched pair of small lodestones
should I include cloves for friendship? Since I want us to not only become passionately in love and faithful again but also become best friends like we were before?

I plan on altering between pink and red candles and I will do the spell everynight for 21 days then for 3 nights (mon, wed, fri) until I start seeing results then I will do it once a week on fridays. What time of day/night would be best? When both hands of the clock are rising? Also I read about using red Adam & Eve Moving Candle spell with this Honey Jar Spell but now cant find it. I thought I copied and pasted the instructions, if someone can explain how to do this I would very much appreciate it. I think someone (Cat) said she lights them in sections and keeps a pink vigil light on to keep the spell going? Please someone enlighten me.

The candles will be carved with his name and a short petition then annointed with Reconciliation Oil, Return To Me Oil, Healing Oil(to heal his depression), Stay With Me Oil, Fire Of Love Oil . I have Love Me Sachet Powder to sprinkle on the candles and Love Me Incense to burn while I pray.

Does this all sound good? Thanks so much in advance.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Please read the honey jar links below to get your questions answered regarding the honey jars

honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html
www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Again, I think you should wait for your reading. Simply doing this honey jar may not even make a dent in your situation as you dont know the reason why he left. In addition, your honey jar is missing the essence of return, and reconciliation which is what you are going to need. So I think it would be best to wait for your reading so that you are not just ordering things, and wasting money.

And break up products are appropriate to break up ANY kind of relationship whether it be romantic, a friendship, or any individuals you want to fight and part.

If not you can use separation products.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Thank you StarsintheSky for clarifying about the break up product, the description said lovers so I assumed that it meant only that type of relationship. That is why I was looking at the separation products bc it seemed more general and not just aimed at lovers.

As for the reason he left, he said that he is not in love with me anymore and has been depressed and stressed at work. I do want to do a reading and have every intention of following what is told during that reading but it looks like reading are a few weeks wait? Am I mistaken? I thought it is very important to do the honey jar in the particular situation that I am in within a month of the physical separation so that there is a better chance of him returning? Saturday will be 3 weeks that he moved out. That was the only reason I was trying to do as much reading up on the honey jar and trying to put together something that I believe would work. I wouldnt do it until I had some help and guidance from the forum. If I am mistaken about anything please let me know. I think I mentioned this earlier that I havent done this sort of work in over 7 years ago and I have forgotten most everything I learned so I feel like a beginner all over again.

As for the essence of return and reconciliation could I include balm of gilead buds? I looked over my notes and forgot to include them on this post. I am here looking for help and guidance so the mention of this important missing essence is greatly appreciated!

Also when I read my previous posts in this thread I dont know if its just me but I feel I sound a bit abrupt!! That was not my intention, just picture me writing with a 4 year old asking me to watch Power Rangers or to make chocolate milk and a 2 year old telling me he made a mess with his milk. Both are asleep now so all is peaceful and I can concentrate :)

Oh and for return and reconciliation I thought that by burning the pink candles and annointing with Reconciliation Oil, Return To Me Oil would take care of that? I guess I was wrong?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:34 am

Balms of gilead is fine. This is why you need to get a reading. Reconciliation work may NOT take care of your situation fully if he actually is stressed and depressed at work. And if he fell out of love with you, then you need to get why he has. SImply doing reconcilation work is not going to fix that if there is a deeper issue of why does not love you anymore.

And using reconciliation oil, return to me oil on a pink candle is pretty simple, and can be effective; however, like I said you may need more than just reconciliation to address your situation.

Again, a reading is needed, and the forum cannot give you more advice beyond as divination is used.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks so much StarsintheSky, I requested a Reading from Miss Bri. Of all the names hers seemed to call out to me over and over. I went to the testimonial thread that you suggested and after reading her testimonials I feel confident that she will be able to help me. Thanks again for the extra push!

In my still state of sadness and shock I was overthinking things and wanted to get a spell done asap thinking that the sooner the better and then there was the one post that I thought said that honey jars should be done within a month of physical departure that really made me rush more to get things for the spell. I am sure that Miss Bri will guide me in the right direction and help me with my situation.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:07 am

You're in excellent hands with Miss Bri. Just be sure to do whatever she tells you to do. And be sure to let her know up front that you need not just a reading but guidance on what work is necessary so that she splits the time between the two.

good luck

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Thanks for the affirmation AmaSarah, I already let Miss Bri know a little bit of my situation and told her that I would like not only a spiritual reading but also rootwork consultation. She said she had a spot open on Feb 14th so I took that as a good sign! I cant wait but feel strangely calm like everything is going to be alright, not at all the way I was feeling earlier this week. I am going to see what I can do to prepare for this reading.

I might actually see my husband on Sunday bc he wants to see our boys. Is there anything personal effects that I can try and get from him other than strands of hair? I heard nail clippings? Dont know how I would do that but I can try.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:23 pm

Get anything you can...I mean something he eats from, sips from such as a straw (bring a sandwich bag so you can put anything inside it).

As for preparing for the reading, think about how each questions is going to get you the answers to move forward, and hopefully resolve this situations

So you need to ask, Why did he leave you?, Is there a chance you can reconcile, and What work (if any) can be done to bring him back to you? Then get instruction on what work can be done. Do not leave the reading feeling like you do not know what to do. And make sure you get enough time. Better to have more time, than run out of time.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 am

Thanks starsinthesky. I know that this is not just a simple why did he leave and how to get him back situation so I wanted to make sure there was enought time to discuss everything and get instructions on how to work the spells so I got a 60 minute reading.

I will try to get him to drink from a straw, he chews alot of gum and when he is done always puts it in a piece of paper, napkins? Can it be something that he just holds? what about if I ask him to give me one of his business cards? I think he has a cold would a used to tissue be good? or is that just too germy?

The questions you mention are right on target with what I want to ask. I was also going to ask how to turn his depression around and if it would help to help attract more positive business for him so that our debt disappears and he will become less stressed out? I THINK that ties in with why he is depressed but I wonder if that question would be straying too much from reconciliation? Should I focus on one thing at a time?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Anything is a personal concern that he touches, here is the list
Genital fluids: menstrual blood, semen, vaginal fluid
Other biological concerns: urine, feces, sweat, blood, spit
Hair: pubic, head, armpit, beard
Person's unwashed clothing: underwear, socks, handkerchief
Person's foot track lifted from the dirt
"Shed" body items: nail clippings, baby teeth
Person's bath water, wash water, drinking water
Person's handwriting on paper
Something Person owned or wore
Something Person touched, e.g. butt from smoked cigarette
Photo of Person
Drawing or silhouette of Person
Person's business card
Person's full name written on paper 9 times
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 pm

You are assuming that is the reason.

To me, stressing about business and work doesnt make someone fall out of love with, and say they havent been in love with you for 8 years!

This man has NOT been stressed about business for 8 years nor has he been depressed about it for that entire time. If that was the case, then you would have known along time ago that this was coming. It wouldn't have come out the blue.

And to me this question is irrelevant, and I think when getting a reading you shouldnt assume. If that is the reason then it will come out in the cards or give some kind of hint.

And a tissue would be fine as a personal concern. Mucus is a fluid, and gum has saliva on it.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:22 pm

The list below is a great list (http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html) that jwmcclin has listed. It goes in order of strength (top to bottom) to link to your target. But all the personal concerns, as many as you can. Just in case.
jwmcclin wrote:Anything is a personal concern that he touches, here is the list
Genital fluids: menstrual blood, semen, vaginal fluid
Other biological concerns: urine, feces, sweat, blood, spit
Hair: pubic, head, armpit, beard
Person's unwashed clothing: underwear, socks, handkerchief
Person's foot track lifted from the dirt
"Shed" body items: nail clippings, baby teeth
Person's bath water, wash water, drinking water
Person's handwriting on paper
Something Person owned or wore
Something Person touched, e.g. butt from smoked cigarette
Photo of Person
Drawing or silhouette of Person
Person's business card
Person's full name written on paper 9 times

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:30 pm

I am with Starsinthesky. Wait until your reading before attempting anything. You may not be in the right mindset for this type of work.

Also looking over your list you may have too many components. Honey jars don't need to be jam-packed with herbs and roots. The best approach is a simple, clear, and focused approach, not one that tires to do a million things at once.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Yes I agree too, I am going to wait for my reading. I was so anxious to start something as soon as possible bc I was so distraught. I was kind of all over the place. Starsinthesky was very persistent and she got me to focus. I am looking forward to my reading now and just that knowledge has brought me an inner calmness and I feel so much better and will definitely have the concentration to do any rootwork Miss Bri will recommend to me. If I had done anything right away I agree my mindset would have been all over the place and most likely it wouldnt have worked well.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 am

Thats great. I understand we all want to start things right away. But sometimes its better to take a step back and not react off of emotions. Well, I hope your reading goes great as you are in great hands with Miss Bri! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 am

AmaSarah wrote:Hi MissMichaele, Would you mind elaborating on how you use King Solomon Wisdom in love work? I have the oil but hardly use it at all. I don't like to see it sitting there basically ignored.
thanks
I like Conjureman Ali's suggestion - a King Solomon Wisdom helper light alongside whatever candles you light. Basically, though, whatever love formulas you are using, Peacful Home, Reconciliation, or whatever, I just stir a little King Solomon Wisdom right in there.

Mix it into your
  • bath, mop water, laundry rinse
  • love incense
  • the powders you dress cards and letters with
  • a bay leaf and some Solomon's Seal root in your love mojo
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:48 am

Ok wish me luck! He just came over and am going to collect as much personal items as I can!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:16 am

I am seconding/thirding Miss Michaele's and Conjureman Ali's praise of King Solomon Wisdom products. I use that formula along with Clarity in 98% of all of the love work that I do--to be blessed with the ability to see situations clearly and to respond to them with prudence and wisdom is to be blessed indeed.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Ok, it was actually a somewhat nice visit. The last time he visited he was abrupt and defensive today he showed up and had a gift for the two boys and he brought me an african violet plant. I mentioned I was still looking for a marriage counselor (he had grudginly agreed to go to one a couple of weeks ago) and he looked uncomfortable but said 'oh ok' and he didnt shoot it down. I still sense he doesnt think it will work bc he made up his mind.

So I collected a tissue he blew his nose in, 2 straws, a couple of napkins he wiped his mouth with, a paper coffee cup he drank out of, dental floss he used, a fork he ate with, a few tiny pieces of ripped leather from his old leather jacket and I was able to cut about 5 strands of hair off his head. I already have his business cards, guitar picks, one pubic hair I found in his bathroom and samples of his writing. I also was able to get him to drink water from a plastic red cup with pink and red hearts on it and he didnt finish it so there is some water in there.

I hope these are good enough to cast a spell of reconciliation and to have him fall in love with me again.

I am going to try and call in to the radio show tonight too, it doesnt hurt to try! I havent ever heard the radio show before so this will be a treat just to listen to it.

Please send some prayers my way!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi BellaMars, I was listening to the call tonight and heard Cat mention these product suggestions to you. I thought I would send you the links.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

I know she told you to use Wisdom products on your husband but you may want to try it out on yourself as well to help you make good, wise decisions as you go through this difficult, trying time.

It's interesting that he brought you a violet plant. Violet leaves are part of the Come To Me spell kit. Violet leaves are used to, "attract a new lover, bring back a lost love, or heal a broken heart." I don't know if these particular violet leaves comes from an African violet plant but thought it was interesting nonetheless.
http://www.herb-magic.com/violet-leaf-whole.html

Try to read up as much as you can before your reading with Bri. The minutes of a reading go so quickly. The more you know going in the more you'll be able to get out of it.

The best personal concerns are the biological concerns so take good care of those hairs. Devi Spring once suggested laminating the hair with your target's picture behind it so that the hair is protected, doesn't get lost and can use be used over and over again.

good luck!

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:54 pm

also, check out what has been said about Wisdom and Clarity products here. I'm glad I asked the question.

how-to-reconcile-when-caught-cheating--t11350.html

If a moderator sees this, any chance of editing the title of the thread I just copied here to include Wisdom/Clarity or am I encroaching on some else's thread?

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 am

Thank you AmaSarah! First of all I didnt even think I would have been on the radio today so I was very surprised and took it as a good sign and she gave me so much information in such a short time, amazing! Not even 10 minutes after the radio show was over my husband called me with the excuse of saying he was waiting for the train to go into NYC and put in a few hours at work. I told him that it would better if he went to bed early and went to work early so he would have a well rested mind. He agreed and then asked if he could come over instead. We had just parted not 3 hours before so I was a little surprised but said sure just for a little while bc the boys had to go to bed soon. He was happy to be with us but there was a little bit of sadness almost like confusion or guilt in his eyes.

Thanks so much for the links to the King Solomon Wisdom and the Clarity, wow I dont think I ever read up on these two. It really seems like they should be included in every rootwork.

The violet plant I am actually not sure if its an african violet plant. Its actually bicolored flowers. One is purplish with yellow center and the other is red with yellow center. I have had the african violets in the past but the flowers were smaller and either pink or purple. I will attach a link to a picture of them I would be interested if someone knew what kind of plan it is. When I opened the door and saw him holding them I looked at him with a puzzled expression. He never bought me a violet plant or any plant before usually just a bouquet of red roses maybe 2 times a year. I initially ignored it when he held it out to me and then he said 'I brought these for you.' I just looked at him and said 'why? I dont know what you want me to do with them' --- ok so I was trying to be a little aloof and not make it TOO easy for him to visit as if what he did was a good thing, I mean the man did take ALL HIS BELONGINGS and move out with no warning. Anyway after I said that he said 'Please take them, I want you to take them.'

I just kept thinking it was strange.

When he left about 20 minutes ago my 4 year old didnt want to hug him bc he said he was sad and wished that he could stay. My husband told him I wish I could stay too. --- I got upset at him when he said this and in a reprimanding (but not hostile or yelling tone) I told him to not phrase it that way ever again bc it sounds as if its my fault or reasons beyond his control that are not allowing him to stay with us when in fact its him that chose to leave. He looked at me and said youre right and then to our son and said one day when you get older you will understand why I cant stay and he walks away looking sad. I dont really get this bc his reason for leaving us is that he isnt in love with me and never was in the 8yrs we were with each other, so is THAT what he wants our son to understand when he gets older?

This is the plant. I finally figured out how to include a picture link.
http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy24 ... 40_198.jpg

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm

I am glad that you made it on the radio show, and was definitely intrigued to see why this man left in the first place.

But I think you are dwelling here. I think you are questioning every motive and word of a man who is clearly not thinking straight because he is depressed, and may have bi polar disorder. Now if he does have bipolar disorder he is cycling aka alternating between being what is called manic and depressed states. It seems your husband (if bipolar) is in the depressed state.

In any case, him saying and doing certain things cannot be taken too clearly because he is plagued by an altered mental state of mind that is unhealthy.

A poster above recommended you with some information that Miss Cat mentioned. In addition, you are going to want to work with Saint Dymphna as well. She helps with the depression, and mentally ill among other things. I would ask that she help guide him into going to therapy.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... nt_Dymphna

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:52 pm

I just finished my reading with Miss Bri and she was very insightful. I had an hour reading and the time just flew so quickly!
The cards said that my husband is being selfish right now, nothing he is doing reflects something that I may have done wrong. He is questioning if he gave up more than he is getting out of the marriage. He wants to try and regain his youth and regain some power and be in 'rockstar' mode. Wants to be free and unfettered and there is also lies and deceit around his motivation for moving out. That would essentially be that he never loved me in 8 years. There is a psychosomatic depression going on (that woudl be his bipolar) From the reading I would think that this was all triggered about 1.5 years ago when he accrued a big debt and we also had a new baby and the guys in his band began wanting to play every weekend when they used to play 2 or 3 times a year.

The way things stand right now if no actions are taken dont look good for the marriage. :(

Some positive things are that he did agree to go to marriage counseling - I am searching for a psychiatrist that will do marriage therapy and also has knowledge of bipolar depression so they know what signs to look for. There is also a marriage sort of retreat that I am looking into for us. I wont feel right giving up on our marriage, our family, without trying to fix it first and I will try everything I can.

Which brings me to what Miss Bri said to try. Definitely a Honey Jar would be great to work with, she suggested a Reconciliation one. I hope that some things I had ordered can be used in it still.

Also I will need to work with a white skull candle and load it with his hair and annoint it with King Solomons Wisdom and Clarity and light it for 15 minutes for 9 days while praying over it. Any suggestions as to the prayer? Can I pray to St Dymphna using this type of candle? Miss Bri said to say something like 'Be seen with Clarity and respond to it'

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Cat suggested I could work with a doll baby and bathe it with clarity and king solomons wisdom. I never worked with doll babies so I would have to read up on them first. If I do the Skull candle do I need to do a doll baby too? Could I reuse the doll baby for other things as well? If so that is a good reason to make one for him.

Both Cat and Miss Bri both suggest feeding him my menstrual blood.

Miss Bri told me to order a Nation Sack to have on hand once the situation hopefully starts to get better so that I can tie him to me and I should continue to work on this Nation Sack.

Both Cat and Miss Bri agree that a separation or break up spell be done on his friends bc they agree they are bad influences, they are in a band together. Do I work the spell on the whole band or just the one person who is sort of 'in charge' of the band? I ordered ingredients for the separation spell using a crossroad. There is a breakup spell kit is that the same or stronger?

I want to do this rootwork myself since I feel that it will work stronger if I am personally doing it. Miss Bri did mention in our reading that I am a strong intuitive and have a strong psychic ability. I havent used it for this purpose in years but I have always known that I possessed it and have been told by others as well.

Ok I need to absorb and reflect on everything I learned since last night and today by two wonderful readers and rootworkers.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:21 pm

That is excellent that he agreed to marriage counseling. I would use this as an avenue to help him get the help he needs. Now a psychiatrist does not (well most likely) is not the one who is going to be doing marriage counseling. A psychiatrist is an actual medical doctor that (well at least in california) prescribes the medication. They do not spend (if any) actual time speaking with the patient and do therapy. You are going to want to look for a psychologist or a marriage and family therapist (MFT). A psychologist, and a therapist are not the same either. MFT is probably what you are looking for, and if need be they can refer you to someone who specializes if you have more needs. But I would bring up the facts and symptoms when your therapist or psychologist calls you in for an individual session. I would address your concerns there, and hopefully they will be able to further explore this in his individual session, which they recommend him to be further assessed through psychological tests and surveys (which they may ask you to fill out a survey to get a better account of his behavior).

But most of all be patient with him and his depression. At this point his mental well-being is going to take precedent over your marriage since one his depression and erratic behavior (the manic state) is affecting you. If he does not get better soon, or get help, you may have to find yourself doing what is best for you and your children.

Being in a relationship among any close bond is hard for a person with bipolar. They are going to be doing many things that make no sense. But like she said there is deceit and lies around why he moved out. Now I am not sure if this came up in the reading but is there a connection between the lying, and the depression. I know they effected each other at some point, but basically what is he lying about?

I think you need to get a further consultation with Miss Bri since she have you very specific directions on the skull candle. You can email her to follow up or clarify with what she said or even get a 10 minute reading to tie up loose ends.

You can get a dress saint dymphna candle from lucky mojo or have one lit by the missionary independent spiritual church.

http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

I am just curious if his depression is fixed will the marriage be fixed because if he is lying about something

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:37 pm

I would get some magical coaching on the baby doll again because you have never worked with them. The baby doll is serving as a proxy aka it is serving as your mate considering you may not be able to bath him directly. So you could work it with the skull candle, but if you feel only apt to do the skull candle then just do that. You may need to hire someone else to do the baby doll for you.

As for can you use it for other things, well that depends on how you prepare it. There are a few ways to make a baby doll from a) buying a doll like a small little doll like a childs toy, B) making one out of clay or something similar C) making it out of the clothing of the target D) buying fabric and sewing up your own doll E) figural candle. Ive heard of a few other ways but the list will go on. You may want to stuff or pin the doll with personal concerns, oils, curios, and herbs for your objective. So depending up how use your doll, you can use it for perhaps clarity first..wisdom, and to love you. Like I said, I would get more personalized instruction on this as it can be quite an overwhelming task if you have not done it before.

I would put the entire band in your spell since they are all a bad influence. You can do this through the means of a vinegar jar (please see that thread to learn how to put it together), or you can get a separation spell kit. The spell kit is not necessarily more powerful but it has everything you will need including instructions. It just makes it simple for someone just starting out to do. The spell kit comes with a bottle kit which you can shake, and fill up with some vinegar just like you would a vinegar bottle spell

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Yes I know its going to be a long road. I think Dr Kioni said that at the end of my reading last night too, its not going to be an easy quick thing to fix or heal.

Yesterday when he spent most of the day with us it seemed so normal and good and nice, I felt like shouting 'see how good we are as a family! dont you miss us?' but I didnt I just sat there with a smile on my face making small talk about anything other than what is going on in our situation, I wanted it to be a pleasant day for all and yelling at him wasnt going to accomplish anything.

I took the lying and deceipt about the reason why he left as being that he is telling me and everyone that he never loved me and that he felt forced to marry me and that I KNEW this. By throwing in that last line I want to take it as his very small cry for help bc its so NOT true. We discussed at length what we both were looking for in marriage, what our goals in life were and how to raise our children. Granted the discussion came after I became pregnant but he was never forcer or pushed or coerced and he knows it. In fact he was excited when we talked about marriage and he wanted to have 3 children in total and he wanted them to grow up with a big backyard in the suburbs. We were living in Manhattan at the time in a small studio apt. For the first three years we felt like we were playing house, he was wonderful with our baby, waking up in the middle of the night for the feeding even though he didnt need to, changing the baby without being asked to - even the poopy diapers. He was an all around happy husband and father. So that is what I think the lying and deceipt is about. Him telling people that he was never in love etc bc it was obvious he was and happy about our family. I have a feeling that in his messed up mind by saying there was no love then there is no hope bc there is nothing to fix. In reality friends and family think that there is something wrong with him bc they know that he is lying. Bipolar depression makes you have poor judgement and delusions or a break from reality, he is trying to convince himself that this falsehood is truth and is trying to play the victim.

I understood what Miss Bri told me to do with the skull candle. Is that what you mean? I will definitely email her before I actually do it.
Oh wait! You mean using the doll baby that Cat mentioned?

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm

I wrote the above in response to your second to last post! i guess we were writing at the same time, I had to stop every once it awhile to feed the kids :)

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:52 am

A little update. I took the rest of yesterday to process what I learned from my reading with Miss Bri and my quick readio reading with Cat.
Last night I sent my husband a link to a website for a weekend marriage retreat that I think we would benefit from bc we would have to communicate with one another. The website says that all marriages go through 4 stages (1) Romance, (2) Disillusionment, (3) Misery, and (4) Awakening, My husband agreed and he said unfortunately we were never in the first stage so this wont work! I know its not true, he said if he ever felt head over heels in love with me, fireworks everytime he thought of me and that he couldnt live without me that things would be different but he just keeps saying he never felt this way.
Would doing a rootwork that will make him feel head over heels and that he cant live without me at the same time as a reconciliation honey jar help in this respect? I think the way he feels right now he needs to have that passionate 'head over heels' as he says feeling in order for reconciliation to work. What do you guys think?

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:31 am

It sounds like you might need both. I'd say get him to come to you on a more consistent basis while adding in the love me work to make him fall madly in love. But as you say, according to Miss Cat and Dr. Kioni, this isn't going to be a quick fix. I'd work with a worker on a consistent basis to make sure everything is getting hit from the correct angles and that it stays on track.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:38 pm

I wrote a longish post and when I hit submit it said to login and I lost it!

I cant even remember all I wrote. It was sort of a thinking out loud type post.

I wrote to Miss Bri and asked her the questions I posted here but I havent heard back from her, yesterday was her due date so she might have a little bundle as we speak :)

I spent most of today reading up on how to setup altars, how to annoint candles, which saints to pray to etc. I am thinking of setting up my altar to the right of me on my computer desk as it faces east and I can work with it easily throughout the day or on a dresser in my bedroom that faces east. I have another idea of using a black steamer trunk to store all my items and then setup an altar on the lid sort of like a portable altar? As for Saints I was told St Dymphna definitely for mental illness but was happy to find out that my favorite Saint Anthony of Padua, whom I have always felt a strong connection to since I was a child (him and the Virgin Mary) helps return lost loves. I used the talk and pray to them all the time, I used to tell my grandmother they were my friends. And I found out about St Marta on the forum as well, she helps heal marriages. Can I keep these all on the same altar or would they need their separate places? I can put them on top of my bookcase one on each end and one in the middle along with their own bowls of water with a drop of Florida water (my family gives St Anthony espresso).

As for the reconciliation honey jar, I had initially bought items more geared to love. I would like to add/replace with more reconciliation items such as balm of gilead, star of anise, catnip, rosebuds, red clover flowers, damiana and violet leaves. Im not saying all of them. I think that I would like to add 9 herbs to the jar, Miss Bri said working in odd numbers is good and she likes to do things in 9 so I am going to go with that. Would just reconciliation items go in this jar or can some passion ingredients be included too?

Any suggestions are very welcome. I would like to hopefully get the right things ordered for the honey jar this week so I can start it next week so please any advise and suggestions of what to add or what to leave out would really be appreciated.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Ok well here is my full situation in detail.
Its a little complicated.

Ive been with this girl since 2005. She means the world to me. in 2009 she left for UK to study, I live in Singapore. Everything was smooth sailing. Until just earlier january she broke up with me. Reason for break up was too petty for me to get over it (facebook issues). I feel that this break up is just too stupid to start off with for me to let go like it was meant to be.

What I have done for since last friday which was my birthday, 11th february was a honey jar. It did work some magic. She became more nicer to me. Then again, she tells me things like she doesnt want to be in any relationship and things like that. I did a hotfoot just moments ago to make sure that the potential 3rd party runs.

I need advice on what spells can I do to get her back. Please do let me know. I really would appreciate every bit of advice :) thank you everyone.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Well Phrygian, there is obviously more here than you've let on. You've hinted at a potential third party, for one. Second of all, you may thing that the break up was over something stupid, but obviously she felt strongly enough that she left you. If you want to reconcile you need to address that. Don't dismiss the problems just because you think they are petty. If you feel strongly about her then accept that her feelings do matter.

Since the break up wasn't too long ago and you both remain in contact that helps your chances out. The distance does not. You'd want to address this as soon as you can. My recommendation is the Reconciliation Spell Kit from Lucky Mojo. This includes a series of products, herbs, roots, curios, and tricks that could potentially help you out.

Use the magnetism of the Lodestone's in the spell kit to help draw her back to you and the tricked letter to get her into contact with your work. This latter can help bridge the problem of distance.

You can find this spell kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Work this alongside your honey jar and you'll be off to a good start.

Phrygian

Unread post by Phrygian » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Thank you so much!

Would do so. There is third party. I also know she still has feelings for me as she told me. We talk almost everyday. I'd honestly do whatever it takes to get her back!

Thank you so much.. Please keep the advice coming.. would get that spell kit as well.

I honestly, was considering getting the Intranquilty Spell kit as a LAST RESORT attempt but I then thought why not i do all this first.
I am also severly handicapped at the fact that i dont have her hair or anything.. i just have alot of her stuff with me (notes, cards, random things). I believe this will work because what we had was strong. Thank you so much again

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:08 am

Here is the link to the Reconciliation Spell Kit

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:24 am

Before you attempt any reconciliation work. You should start with a reading FIRST. The reader can tell you what you can do to get her back if that is at all possible. With the recommendation of the rootwork, they can direct you towards issues that need to be resolved, and then you should ask for spellwork to help resolve these issues.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

ahmandy
Newly Registered

Unread post by ahmandy » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:14 am

i have been hurt in the pass. about 15 months ago i got into a relationship with the sweetest guy ever. during the entire relationship i often accuse him without cause. broke up with him for no reason about 1 month ago he met an old school mate, she text him late one night which really did upset me. he did say he's sorry and she was just a friend. i really prolong this it became so out of hand we broke up. he said i push him away, had i forgiven him the other girl would not have even been a friend. he's now with her but still love and care for me dearly i want him back and need to get her out the picture. i have no idea who this other girl is.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:48 pm

Just waiting for everything to arrive and reading up on everything so I can be prepared and confident when I do the work.

I am keeping up communication with him, very light and 'fun', although I am firm and no nonsense when needed.

I found out what the plant he gave me is. Its a primrose, which is used for respect.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:40 pm

I have been reading the thread about the ammonia jar. I have ammonia and an empty jar at hand, can I perform this work while I wait for the herbs and oils for the skull candle clarity spell and the honey jar ingredients?

I have read how to do it. Write a simple line describing my current situation down on white paper, (red or black ink or doesnt matter?)

Tape it in the mouth of a jar, fill half way with ammonia. Turn it over and place in a dark corner.(I am going to place it in a closet no one uses)

Can I do this spell today to get things going for my situation? I can write something like 'My husband doesnt feel in love with me' or if there is something better?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:24 pm

I would wait. He has a mental issue which needs to be dealt with. I think a better alternative is working a honey jar for reconciliation, and with some love me products.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:20 am

The portable altar idea is fine. You dont have to even have it set up all the time, but you can put your items away when need be. You could just cleanse the space each time you bring out your things.

Yes the reconciliation jar can have a touch of passion and love ingredients too.

Saint Anthony is a great saint to work with regarding a troubled marriage as well. But I would work with Saint Dymphna still to help with the mental issues. I am not saying saint Anthony cannot help, but I think that Saint Dymphna is definitely helpful for this situation.

akisora
Newly Registered

Unread post by akisora » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:39 am

I had broken up with my ex-boyfriend for 2 months. We always argued for different silly reasons, such as the group projects and school assignments etc. I found tarot teller asking about my case, and she said I did hurt my ex so much and he has no desire about falling in love with anyone now. My ex does not want to think anything about love right now as he is dealing with his friends and academic matter. The tarot teller also mentioned that even I do spell about returning him back, it will not be so effective as my ex does not have desire about love.

I am using reconciliation oil and return to me oil now. Any Lucky Mojo products I can use for my case? Is honey jar, Reconciliation glass vigil candle, fixed or mojo hand suitable? I really want him back because I still love him.>_<

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 am

I would start a reconciliation honey jar right away and work it several times each day. At some point you are going to reach out to him in a neutral way to re-establish contact.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:12 am

Thank you starsinthesky for your continued help.

I am trying to get a strategy and you are right, I need to have the clarity and wisdom work take effect before doing the ammonia jar I was suggesting.

I will definitely work with St Dymphna! I even ordered her card from LM since I have never seen or her of her before. I meant in addition to her I was happy that a St I have always felt a closeness too will be helpful to me as well, I guess I didnt phrase my sentence properly. Both Saints will have a spot on my Saints altar.

I think I might have a better idea for the ammonia jar. I can put the bad friendships in the ammonia jar to have that reversed. That will actually be benefical to the clarity/wisdom work as he will not be influenced by their negativity. Will that work?

I really like the idea of using the trunk for the storing everything nice and neat in one place. I think I might set up a small permanent altar facing east for drawing spells such as love and wisdom. That will give off a positive energy for me if I continuosly see it out in the open.

Im glad I didnt rush into anything and had time to get reacquainted and learn so much more. Thank starsinthesky for telling me to slow down. When I do anything now it will come from a focused calm place and the work will be that much stronger.

There are so many helpful people on here imparting their wisdom and experience to me that I feel very blessed to have found such a wonderful forum. I cannot wait until I am more experienced and can pay this kindness forward to others that need advice. Thank you all.

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:31 pm

I searched the forum for what I was looking for and this is the closest post....yet not quite what I was wondering.

Has anyone ever burned a road opener candle on top of their reconciliation honey jar (as opposed to beside it)? I have had a few readings and it seems as though there are still some significant emotional blockages. The love is certainly there on both sides however action is severely lacking due to fears of being hurt etc etc. I know the use of moon phases are not necessarily required for rootwork but I thought perhaps it would be feasible to burn orange candles dressed with road opener to remove these obstacles on top of the honey jar during the waning moon, and the pink candles with reconciliation during the waxing moon.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

akisora
Newly Registered

Unread post by akisora » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Aactually my ex is my classmate and we're in the same class. He doesn't want to talk to me so much. Even in discussion of the group project, he would not contact me directly, maybe deliver message to me through another groupmate. However, I do try more to contact him in discussing about the project in order to have more communication.

Is that honey jar suitable for my case? As it is good for long-term one. Can I also use Reconciliation glass vigil candle as supplementary?
I want to buy a triple strength mojo hand but it seems not so suitable for my case? Would anyone kindly give me some suggestions? : )

Sorry for asking so many questions. I have read the information given by the web site but I am not so sure about what product should I use.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:47 pm

What is your objective behind the ammonia jar? I would work with cast off evil products for the getting away the bad friends. You may even want to do a freezer jar. Personally, I just dont see the point of doing an ammonia jar as its suppose to turn luck around or remove negativity from a situation. I just think it would be a better way to sort of get rid of these bad friends away from him.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:54 pm

You may want to have a second opinion on the matter. I would have a rootworker evaluate your situation before you proceed on to any reconciliation work. If it is the case that he just wants to concentrate on other things, and the reading indicates you and him will not be in a relationship again, then it is time to move on, and you will be beating a dead horse if you attempt any work.

So I would get a reading www.readersandrootworkers.com

Now doing reconciliation work does not mean that he will return as your lover per se. You could reconcile as friends, and the return to me work could be successful as you and him being friends.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:49 pm

trish76 wrote:I searched the forum for what I was looking for and this is the closest post....yet not quite what I was wondering.

Has anyone ever burned a road opener candle on top of their reconciliation honey jar (as opposed to beside it)? I have had a few readings and it seems as though there are still some significant emotional blockages. The love is certainly there on both sides however action is severely lacking due to fears of being hurt etc etc. I know the use of moon phases are not necessarily required for rootwork but I thought perhaps it would be feasible to burn orange candles dressed with road opener to remove these obstacles on top of the honey jar during the waning moon, and the pink candles with reconciliation during the waxing moon.
That is a very workable idea, and one that doesn't leave you with nothing to do during the waning of the moon, some people stop during it and I feel one should work steadily on cases like this. I would burn orange candles dressed with Road Opener and Van Van oils. They work very well together, Van Van has a quality of turning situations and luck from bad to good, as well as clearing away unhappy conditions.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Here are the links to Road Opener Spiritual Products and Van Van Spiritual Products. Also consider the Planetary Spiritual Supplies and reference the section, "How to use Planetary Spiritual Supplies and 'How to add Planetary Lights to your altar.'" Excellent advice from the Master, miss cat. Enjoy!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 pm

I agree with Turnsteel. Van van is a great addition to the mix. I would do some love uncrossing work as well with a half red/half black candle. With writing on the black part in mirror writing that to remove the obstacles, and on the red part to draw in the love, reconciliation, and so on.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”