Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

parisshadow

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by parisshadow » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 pm

I dont want to give up on him, i really do love him and want to continue to try and make it work. I'm willing to do the work and make the changes.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 pm

Well if readings tell you that he's confused then why are you trying to dominate him and make him intranquil? Seems like the reason you've been having such a bad experience despite "working" on this situation for months is that your approach is as confused as he is.

If his issue is that you and him are not getting along then you need sweetening and gentle reconciliation. If he's confused you need to help clear up the fog of his mind and help him see you in a different light.

You'd want to work with Reconciliation products, Clarity, and King Solomon's Wisdom. This would be just a start. Afterword I'd work with Chuparrosa.

Frankly, however, there seems to be more going on there than you can handle and you've been at this for a bit too long so seriously consider what you are doing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

sweetbitter

Unread post by sweetbitter » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:43 am

Hi im new on this site, nice to meet you all :)

Well i did a spell on my ex back in december after the spell was done he call me that same night and told me we needed to talk, he told me that he couldnt give me what i want because he is still in love with his ex.I told my friend what happend, i didnt mention that i did a spell, but i told them what he say to me, i believe now that because my friend respond was so negative that she ruin my work. Well is been 7 months we are just friends but he hasnt come back, i just did another spell on him last sunday it was, to seal two lovers as one, and on monday he text,we havent talk in a while btw, we talk just for a bit i had to work that night and everytime i would tell him that i needed to go he would ask me to stay just for a bit more. I got a tattoo with his name on february and even thought he has seen it by picture i finally was able to show it to him for real. Somehow i decide to do the old spell back and this time i dont plan on telling nobody because i believe in the energy of others. My question is, last time i did the spell it work somewhat but i want him to be with me, i know im missing something i just dont know what? He was in a relationship with a woman for 11 years, but 7 of them she was with some other guy, she broke up with him almost 3 years ago and she doesnt want to be with him but he just cant understand it because he is in love and i cant blame him for it. I really do love him, and thank you guys for your help.

And i decide not to text him or call him just to see if he would miss me because to tell you the true im always the one calling or texting that is how i know those spells worked, but i dont know if im doing the right thing.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:31 am

Do not tell anyone about any magical work, especially when it is ongoing. Stop calling and texting him and get on with your life. Start over with the love work, but give it a time limit. Don't waste your life dreaming about what might have been.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:36 am

;) to Mama Micki
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sweetbitter

Unread post by sweetbitter » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:54 am

thanks for the answer

micki5
Newly Registered

Unread post by micki5 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Hello, I am new to this site. I to am trying to reunight with my ex I had a reading from miss bri...
I loved it she told me very positive things and I am in the process of having vigil lights... any one else use miss bri?

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:56 am

I want my boyfriend of 9 months to come back, he broke up with me like a few days ago, and I want another chance with him, I really love him alot, and since friday when I last spoke to him he seems to be avoiding me now, I hate the way things are now, we were better when we were together, we talked everyday, and I would come on the weekends, or for a week depending if he had any days off from work to spend time with him. I want us to be close again, how we use to be.

Well he said to me he not ready for a relationship, and he likes other people as well, he says I still mean alot to him thats why he doesn't want to lie or hurt me anymore, and he said he still cares and likes me alot but cant be with me, he has done this in the past, but he normally changes his mind, and realise he doesn't want to lose me. Now this time he seems more stubborn, I really want another chance with him, and maybe some healing on him?

I would really like to hear everyone feedback on this, as I need the most help on this and PM's are also welcome.

MoonGoddess

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 am

Does miss Bri to skype calls or just phone calls? as I not based in the states, as I was thinking of trying her.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:42 am

I recommend that you get a reading with one of the readers from AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
There are several of us that specialize in reconciliation cases which is the aegis that this would fall under.
I also recommend you read the LMC page on Reconciliation:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:43 am

Thank you miss Bri, do you do skype calling? or just phone calls? as I not in the states, and I would love to get a reading from you, from hearing all the good things about you :)

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 am

Hey guys--feel free to PM each other about workers that you recommend (or don't) and if you would like to give any of us testimonials you can do so under the testimonial section of the forum but please do not start threads talking about specific workers on the forum--its not appropriate and your posts will be deleted :-)
Blessings,
bri

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 am

My ex and I were together for 6 months, we were planning our wedding for next year and three days before we were going to move in together he broke up with me citing that a recent fight we had was too much for him (keep in mind after the fight we made up went to the carnival, had two private dinners, spent time with his family, and spent two nights together).

I was heart broken, his mom called me two days later & so did he however I was busy and didn't have time to talk, I advised him to call me later...he never did.

1 month after our break up his mom calls me upset because my ex wouldn't tell anyone why he broke up with me (she has never liked any of his girlfriend I was the 1st one). I called him a week after I spoke with her he was happy to hear from me but I could here some kind of hesitation on his part. I asked him if he would come out to one of my fights (I do MMA) he happily agreed to, we talked for like 30 minutes and then he said he would call me back... he never did.

He texted me the next morning saying he feel asleep, I texted him back but he didn't respond. I called his mom and told her I talked to him last night and she said that she spoke to him and he advised her that he isn't comfortable with her and I being friends. WTF?! I even asked him if it was OK and he told me it didn't bother him. I don't understand what I did to my ex, one moment he's cool about coming to see my fights the next he's telling his mom he doesn't want her to talk to me.

MY QUESTIONS:

1) What spell kit is best for my situation? I viewed the honey jar spells as well as the reconciliation spells and I'm not sure what to choose.

2) I've had at least 4 readings and each person says that he and I will get back together but the situation seems so bleak. PLEASE HELP

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 am

A reader can answer that question for you, EZGorgeous. I understand that you have had four readings and you trust the readings, but were they AIRR readers?

This forum is an extension of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company and responds with suggestions about what kind of spells (and which products) might best suit your situation or condition. With that said, members of this forum will recommend Readings from The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) who are professional practitioners of African American folk magic (hoodoo, conjure, rootwork, etc.). They provide psychic reading and spiritual root doctoring services to the public. The main idea here is that AIRR promotes quality service and ethical conduct by means of accreditation and evaluation of its participants.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

The spells you are asking about are Reconciliation and the Honey Jar spell, both are listed below and can be worked simultaneously.

Reconciliation Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html)

Honey Jar Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html)

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 pm

Thank you so much!

The readers weren't from AIRR. but one of them is quite reputable. She spent time telling me how to resolve the issues, the causes, and when to initiate contact again.

1) I would like to contact an AIRR psychic but a lot of the prices are kinda expensive like $40 for a reading lol. I may consult with Conjure Ali Man.

2) Is it better to do one spell first after the other or should I do them at the same time as you say?

3) I don't have access to his bodily fluids nor his hair. Is there any other great substitutes, like letters he wrote me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:10 pm

EZGorgeous,

1)
Please go back and read the booking pages at AIRR again. You say we are "expensive" and charge "$40.00 for a reading" but that is not true. There are several AIRR readers who do ten-minute $10.00 readings and many who charge 30.00 for a half-hour reading.

Your "LOL" was not appreciated by me, as i am a hard-working reader at AIRR who does ten-minute $10.00 readings every day of the week and charges %30.00 for a half-hour reading -- plus i give FREE readings every week on the radio with Dr. Kioni at the rate of three or four per week, AND i donate FREE readings to the AIRR Pro Bono Fiund at the rate of one per month.

Have some respect.

2)
It is quite common to perform more than one spell at a time, but if you are working with a spiritual practitioner, he or she should guide you in coordinating these things. Backing up the work at home is the norm in hoodoo, not the exception.

3)
Letters are not "great" substitutes for personal bodily concerns, but they can be worked with. In my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic,"there is a long section on personal concerns, telling how the various items are used. It may be of help to you. Order

BOO-GRI-HHSC Book - Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode $14.95
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mw73

Unread post by mw73 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Hello moongoddess, I know exactly how you're feeling and it sucks. You may not want to hear this but he told you that he was not ready for a relationship. I am new to Hoodoo but not to love. I know that you are feeling desperate right now and willing to do anything. Go ahead and get a reading and maybe do a honey jar.

You need to get control of the situation. Do not let him know how you are feeling. If you already have don't do it anymore. Don't call, text, email, Facebook stalk. If you see him out somewhere act like you're having the best time of your life and are as happy as can be. If he were to come to you telling you that he wants you back don't be so quick to do so. You gotta play the game in order to win.

I wish you the best of luck with your situation. :)

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:42 pm

The "lol" was not meant to offend you I was saying "lol" because to me $40 is expensive some people may think otherwise and they may think I'm some what of a cheapskate it was more meant as nervous mechanism so I apologize if it was interpreted incorrectly.

My Basis for the $40 readings were based upon the listings I went through on the website, I did not view each and every psychic but a lot of them I did encounter prices were around the $40 range. I never once questioned the dexterity it takes you to be a rootworker or psychic as I know that all AIRR workers work rigorously in order to provide optimum service to their clients so stating that I lacked respect was totally unfounded.

Again all I wanted was assistance on what products to buy on your site geared to my specific situation since there are so many to choose from. My statements were taken out of context, I thank you for your post and resources.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Thanks, now i understand better. It's hard to "see" what someone's "LOL" means in print.

For those with limited finances, please see these three threads:

Ten Dollar Readings at AIRR:

which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute ... 14001.html

Pro Bono Readings at AIRR:

airr-pro-bono-fund-how-to-donate-spirit ... 11862.html

Free Readings on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio Show:

radio-show-pre-call-id-for-those-wantin ... t9326.html

2)
I would perform a Reconciliation Honey Jar spell for one month, no longer.

Why "no longer"? Because i think there is something else going on with this man. Email a photo of you, a photo of him, and a photo of the two of you two together to any of the ten dollar readers at AIRR who perform psychometry readings, and you will learn a lot more.
catherine yronwode

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:33 pm

I understand that 40 bucks can be a lot for a reading but keep in mind its a real accurate reading, no worry about scams. Iv spent over 50 in the past on what id look back on and say was a bs reading. Iv had a few readings from AIRR and id gladly return to any of them and pay the money. To me the peace of mind that an accurate reading brings is worth the cash, might as well they are all trained in hoodoo so they can do more then give a reading, but advice you on work to use to help the cause along. I agree with cat it seems more is going on then what it seems, and im sure as you implied the real issue is not that fight, the fact he upped and walked out speaks volumes. Id do the rec spell kit wait out 3mo and if no movement or resolution move on.. love em or not, have self respect, for a person to treat you like that, you can do better!
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Thank you soo much again I'll be obtaining a reading from you on Friday I'll have funds available then ;-)

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Ms. Catherine one more thing, with the PSYCHOMETRY READINGS I don't have any pictures of him and I together just when we were planning to take photos together we broke up, am I able to still do a psychometry reading or should a traditional reading be used instead?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 am

Honey, if you have no photos of you together, that in itself speaks volumes about the relationship, that he cut out right when photos of the two of you together were about to be (professionally?) taken. But no snap shots? Nothing? (Shaking my head.) Sure, i can read the two photos separately, but having even a little cell-phone snap of the two of you together would have meant a lot deeper reading, that's all.
catherine yronwode

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 am

I also need a spell to get rid of this girl, this girl has been nothing but problems with my relationship with him, she always flirts with him, even tho she knew he was with him, keeps inviting him to her house for dinner and movies, and now I noticed he been flirting with her alot, she says his an amazing friend yet she says whorey things like I want sex, and all this crap, I really need her gone! I want her gone before something develops more as I am out of the picture now :( whats unfair is, I been so miserable crying, and his flirting with her, I am so pissed off.

Emjae

Unread post by Emjae » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:38 am

Sweetie the first thing you need to do is take a deep breath and relax. Then you really need to get a reading asap. Use the link Miss Bri posted. It will not help to run around willy nilly and be pissed because you may do something drastic and make things worse.

Get a reading. Based on what the reader tells you then you will know a) if there is a chance at salvaging the relationship and b) what course of action to take . I know that it is a difficult time, but allowing your emotions to overrun you is going to make any work that you do end up doing that much harder. Just relax and place your trust in the reader that you feel most drawn to and go from there.

Best of luck to you honey
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:56 am

Ok thank you, I booked for a reading but it gonna take a while for me to receive it, I am gonna try and calm down and keep myself busy, in the meantime........

EZGorgeous

Unread post by EZGorgeous » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:40 am

Thanks Catherine it was mostly me who didn't want to do the cell phone pics I admit I was insecure he had no issues with a photo-op I truly appreciate your assistance, quite refreshing to have a honest and trusted individual attempting to assist me. Thanks :D

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi cassie:

Do you two have physical contact? If so, I'd use the oils of Reconciliation, Fire of Love and Love Me on my body as a scent when you two are together. Can you get her hairs or personal concerns? Definitely try to do so and make a honey jar on them and burn pink and red candles on them, alternating (pink for romance and red for passion).

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:06 pm

We do have physical contact. I was wondering if I could use Fire of love. I have reconciliation oil at home, but I will be purchasing some Fire of love and love me oil soon! I will definitely do the honey jar. Should I burn the candles everyday or just certain days of the week? Thanks for your response!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 pm

I would burn everyday for about a week, than Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays; read here about Planetary influences on spellwork (http://www.luckymojo.com/planetary.html) and notice that Lucky Mojo carries all of them in different properties, candles, oils, sachet powders, incense and bath crystals.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Can I mix reconciliation, return to me, chuparossa oil together to lay tricks on my gfs bag, on her and on myself to get her to reconcile. I want to make sure that I use the right oils together to get the right recipe for reconciling.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:11 pm

I would like to do a family honey jar to bring my ex and my kids closer together. She was good to them and states that she still loves them, but there seems to be some resentful feelings from her to them. I know that if there was harmony and peacefulness, that it would help us be together as a family when we do reconcile. How would i go about making the honey jar and how would the petition be written that goes in and what oil would be best to help the situation. I have a honey jar for my ex and I, but I know that it would be different for us as a family. Thanks.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Lucky Mojo has a Peaceful Home Spellkit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-peaceful-home.html) that is designed to calm family members and bring happiness to the home and a Peaceful Home & Family, Calm Down Relatives Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit that is used to satisfy conjugal relations, happy children, steady money, pleasant in-laws a Peaceful Home. I would purchase the kit that includes instructions and everything needed for the spell instead of attempting to create my own. To learn more about the Family of Honey Jar Spells, read here http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Btw, there is a Reconciliation Honey Jar and spellkit

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Thanks so much. I will look into the Peaceful Home kit. I will look into the reconciliation spell kit. I have had reconciliation candles lit, but have not done the spell kit yet.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:09 pm

You could also buy the Peaceful Home kit and *also* some Reconciliation products to use along with it; mixing Reconciliation and Peaceful Home oils together, combining the two incenses, etc.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Nice and wise recommendation MissMichaele

cassie, yes, you can mix reconciliation, return to me, chuparossa oil

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:50 am

I apologize for the postings being in different areas and making it difficult to read and see how this post plays out. I am new to the forum and trying to figure out still where I am supposed to post my questions and if I need to keep them together. I am not trying to cause any problems for the moderators or anyone that is viewing these posts. I am just trying to honestly get help for my situation and hoping that all who view this site can give some insite or help to my situation. I truly appreciate all the answers and responses to my situation.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:50 am

Thank for the information Miss Michale. I will definitely try your suggestion.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:32 am

MissMichaele wrote:You could also buy the Peaceful Home kit and *also* some Reconciliation products to use along with it; mixing Reconciliation and Peaceful Home oils together, combining the two incenses, etc.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
As a side note those two condition formulas blended together smell absolutely DIVINE - one of my favorite combos. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

TreeOfLife

Unread post by TreeOfLife » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:16 pm

My ex is in a new relation and I want him back! We having a
lovely baby together and I love him very much!
Please anyone can advise what spells and LM supplies
I can use for a quick and effective turn around situation!
He is a very sexy guy and I am sure the new girl got him
with this. I know that firstly I should work out how to break
up their sex passion and mental attachment to each other,
then start returning his attention back to me. The idea is that
I don't know how to start and how to do it step by step in a
professional way?
Please can anyone help?

Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:41 pm

TreeOfLife, Lucky Mojo has several products to help with your situation. Please read about them here

Break Up Spells and Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html) designed to cause pain and anger between a couple and force them to break up, divorce, or stop seeing one another.

Reconciliation Spells Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) designed to put an end to the sorrow and hostility which sometimes keeps friends and lovers apart.

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:24 pm

I love how reconciliation smells. I can't wait to see what the two smell like together!

TreeOfLife

Unread post by TreeOfLife » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:47 am

Thank you jwmcclin,

what is worrying me is, if there someone did on him some kind of Black Magic work all ready to take him away from me?
--then what should I do? In this case I have to 1)undo the job that whoever did on me(what can I use for that?),2)to protect my self,(what can I use for that?)3)to undo the job on him, 4)to protect him, then to start the break up spells with all the ingredients, then to reconcile, and bring him back? Would this be ok?

I am only trying to get a right way of doing it, because I did in the past the ritual of banishing evil on him and it backfired at me, my hands and face was burned with some itchy, red and inflammatory allergy, and i had to stop. After two weeks it cooled down.
Then I did again and had same effect. What can I do?
I have a little baby with him and I love him. He is the only one who I want to be with!

Thank you

Madam Thabit

Unread post by Madam Thabit » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Peace Be With You All

My husband & I have been seperated for the pass 4 months~ truthfully we both dont know really what trigger our petty arguement that turned into a live volcano/ him moving out~ To me I believe it stem from lack of sleep & pain/stress that my husband & I was feeling from the death of his mother {may God bless her beautiful Soul} as she died from Brain Cancer. During the last 2 weeks of her life she was placed in the hospice, it is then that my husband began lashing out towards everyone/including me over the most stupidest things. Since i know this is not his personality/nature I strive to ignore him & think this is him moarning/having a hard time accepting the fact that his mother about to pass. Once she passed his words began to be very harsh/ out right rude to me this what started the arguement & almost caused him to get my foot permantly up the crack of his behind.

However now he has enrolled himself in grief therapy & recentlly has been coming around more telling me he wants us to get back together that he misses our children/family & like wise the feelings are the same. However I can hear a little uncertainty in his voice like he wants to come back home..., but never have a agruement like that again.

So 2 nights ago he came home to visted the children... but it ended up us putting them to sleep & having wild sex.I dressed my body from ankles up including my vagina with Fire of Love, Dixie Love & Follow Me Boy Oil.

While he was in the bathroom freshing up I also dressed the bed with Fire of Love oil & Stay with Me in a 5 pattern spot. Today In the morning while he was in the shower I hurried to dress his shoes with Marriage Oil, Follow Me Boy, Stay With Me & Dixie Love Oil. taking a few drops of the oil starting at the toe part of the inside of his shoes & dragging them with my fingers to me. because his shoes were black including his socks too I was extreemly hesitant in putting powder in his shoes {I think my hubby has OCD if he would of seen white powder in his shoes or on his feet he would have washed his shoes& socks out} So I put Love Me powder in 3 straight lines on the bottom soles of his shoes... Mind u I was working in a hurry~ now Im sitting back thinking is that going to make him walk in Love to someone eles since the Powder was not in his Shoes? My intentions were to make him walk back home & love me/in harmony bring back the Love between us.

Also when dressing someone shoes for love does it matter which shoe u start first with ?like right or left? I grab the left then right only cause I was in a hurry~ If I made a mistake in this please advise me how to correct it.

thank u all ~& God Bless

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:37 pm

Good job. When you dress his shoes for you and your husband, it is for you and your husband not random people. You may consider some healing work for him to deal with his mother's passing which is the root of your arguments.

realtysunqueen

Unread post by realtysunqueen » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:25 pm

I know how you feel

Coastside Conjure
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Coastside Conjure » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:43 pm

In order to find out if any "work" had been done on you or him, you would need to get a reading. There are plenty of reputable readers on the forum; AIRR Members http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

They can then advise you the best action to take from there.

Best of Luck to you!
Coastside Conjure, HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator

Madam Thabit

Unread post by Madam Thabit » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 pm

1.)thank you for the reply but do you know if it matters which shoe to dress first or is it one of those things that dont really matter? as long as the intention & focus/engery is behind the magic in what ur doing...

2.)do u have any healing spells that u can recommend? In the meantime I was going to do a simple name paper with his name & the words complete & whole inwardly & outwardly rolled towards me & placed in a bottle of LM healing oil.

3.) I know of roots that are good for women for healing... but not certain of those for men may u share?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:47 pm

There are not any set in stone rules regarding the dressing of shoes that I am aware of. The trick you described laying is a good one with plenty of physical contact, which is just what you want in this situation.

Two more foot track style tricks to consider working:
1. Get one (or both) or his worn socks and hide it underneath your bed, with the toe pointed toward the headboard, to signify his return to your bed and home.
2. Similarly, you can scoop up his foot track, dress it with powders for reconciliation & steady love, turn that foot track dirt around so it is "walking" back home and place it back on the ground. Obviously, this one only works depending on the ground around your home...but I have heard of crafty ways folks obtain foot tracks, so use your imagination and the environment around you.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

LeFouIngenue
Newly Registered

Unread post by LeFouIngenue » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Hello, all!

I am new to this sort of work, but I have always been a very spiritual person and know that there is magic in me with which I could really enrich my life. I've decided that it's time to tap into that magic.

There is one situation that has been bothering me for a while that I just have to fix somehow. I can't forget it, it still haunts me and might always unless I take some sort of action. I'm quite unsure as to the appropriate actions and products to use, however.

Long story short, I had a friend whose company I enjoyed very much but also had an attraction to that meant more to me than mere sex; I cared for this person and although I don't know if a single damn was ever given about me, I for sure know that the person was sexually attracted to me at one point before we fell into friendship. Without going into graphic detail, things got strange one night and that person was dishonest and backstabbed me badly. My friend's lies and betrayal wound up causing me more trauma than anything I had ever endured before, including rape. I know that must sound absurd to you, but I don't want to reveal the personal details of that highly sordid situation.

I'm not sure if I should use Reconciliation products- can they be used to rekindle friendship or is it for romantic love only? I'm also wary after reading that Reconciliation spells are by far the most difficult and have the highest failure rate of all the ones tried here.

Also, I'm unclear as to whether I should use Reconciliation or Follow Me Boy. I'd love for him to follow me like a restless dog, but reconciling the friendship is more important. I read that the Follow Me Boy spell kit includes a mojo bag- would that bag be the same as one I ordered from the mojo bag section of the store or not as powerful? Should I do Reconciliation then Follow Me Boy?

Sorry for bombarding you with questions- like I said, I'm new. Thank you for reading!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:40 am

Hi there and welcome to the forum! Since it sounds like some time has passed since you had contact with this person I would recommend that you get a reading with one of us at AIRR--http://readersandrootworkers.org
A reading will allow you to get an assessment on your situation and some advice about what types of products would work best in your case. Reconciliation is really used for reconciling lovers but I have used it for mending friendships along with healing products.
Another good line of products for you to look at is Attraction.
Follow Me Boy definitely has a romantic/sexual purpose.
Healing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Attraction:
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
Hope that helps!
Blessings,
Bri

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:43 am

If this person lied to you and about you, caused you trauma and if rape was involved, as in he raped you or accused you of rape, he's a lowlife who does not deserve any more of your time or effort. True friends do not do this to each other. You also stated "I don't know if a single damn was ever given about me".

If I were you, I wouldn't waste another moment on this guy. Order a Cut and Clear Kit, which will cut away any lingering hurt and emotions about him, perform the spell according to the directions, and move on with your life. If you were raped, please get help from a counselor at a rape crisis center: a good one to try is RAINN, the Rape, Abuse, and Incese National Network: http://www.rainn.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:49 am

It did not sound from your post like the person you were asking about did rape you or that rape was involved--it sounded to me like you were saying the betrayal you suffered was more painful than other experiences that you have had including rape. I don't know your situation so I can't judge it and tell you whether this person is someone you should cut and clear or not--but if this individual did attempt to rape you or if rape was involved then I agree with the advice given to you by Mary Bee.
Blessings,
Bri

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Yeah, I have to ditto the above too. I don't think you were saying this person raped you. But he did do something awful to you.I guess my question is: why would you want such a person in your life? What do you want from him? Do you know, or do you just feel restless that
there are some loose ends here? Or are you still attracted to him despite his betrayal?
Knowing the answers to that will help you and whomever you get a reading from, to determine your best course of action.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:38 pm

In re-reading the post, I realize I may have parsed the sentence wrong, LeFouIngenue. I apologize; I don't mean to misinterpret what you say.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

LeFouIngenue
Newly Registered

Unread post by LeFouIngenue » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Thank your for your responses, everyone!

No, this person did not rape me. He did, however, accuse me of rape (Good guess, Mary Bee, and no worries, I'm not offended) because he was too cowardly to refuse my drunken advances and to say that he wasn't in the position to mess around with me. I've been on both sides of the rape coin and I can honestly say that I'd take getting raped, as violent as it was, over being falsely accused any day of the year. I have been living in absolute hell. He had the decency to say he wasn't outright accusing me of rape once he found out that I actually have been raped, but that's not really the sort of lie you can just erase and drink back up into you once you've let it out. The damage has been done and my name has beed dragged through the mud. I can't just let this go. My many feelings about that situation are so strong that I wonder if attempting to cut and clean would even work?

I should just forget him and I've tried, but I can't. I feel like there are loose ends because his backstabbing and shutting me out were so random. It was, like, a week after the fact. That was a few months ago and though I've adapted to it, I've by no means gotten over the pain of somebody who was so nice to me suddenly treating me so horribly, narcissistically overestimating my attraction to him and trying to make me into something of a pariah. It isn't that I want him. I just want him to feel as tortured as he made me feel. I want to dominate him. And I want to be at peace with him. I know, they're two completely opposing desires, but it's what I want.

I've never gotten a reading of any sort. What section of that site would you recommend? There are tons of choices!

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:37 am

My boyfriend and I broke up a few months ago but we have still been seeing each other, we just recently stopped having sex and decided to be friends for now and then I found out that he is seeing other girls. I love him and I want him back but I think I may have messed things up because I spiked his lotions, cleaning supplies, etc... With oils such as reconciliation, fire of love and now he is reconnecting with girls from his pass. He says that he hasn't slept with any of them but I know he likes one of the girls and she really pretty as well. I don't what to do because he says he wants us together back together but he's afraid of getting hurt and he says its really nothing between him and these other girls but I can't help feeling like its my fault that their reconnecting because I spiked all of his stuff with oils but my intentions were for the oils to work for us and not him and other girls what do I do? And I already had two reading months ago and the reader told me that she Sees he and I being happy in our future together.

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:21 am

Hi wonderwhy;

If you called out your intention into the oils that they only work for your boyfriend and you, they wouldn't affect how he'd be with other women.

To get him to be tied to you and only you, feed him some of your menstrual blood in his food and drink; just a couple drops is good. You may also want to try the Stay With Me line of products or Return To Me along with the Reconciliation line; spike his lotions with those oils, and get some Stay With Me sachet powder and dust the inside of his shoes so his feet will always walk back to you :)

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker

AnddieUS
HRCC Student

Unread post by AnddieUS » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi, I can only offer my 2 cents based on my personal experience with someone that I had a bond with. My situation was similar to yours. If a relationship causes you more sorrow and pain than joy, it is time to let that relationship go. No matter how difficult it may be to do at the time. I know first hand how painful betrayal and the loss of a perceived love can be. You have been given GREAT advice, do a cut.& clear Spell, you may want to include some clarity products as well so you can see the person and the entire situation as it is. I wish you all the best. Sometimes the lesson is to walk away and not look back. Good Luck!
Thank you Ancestors, St. Martha, St. Barbara and San Simon for all that you do on my behalf.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi again,
It sounds to me like you are saying that you have tried to forget him and its not working. You have been advised along two different lines--you can increase the chances of letting him go by doing some magical cut and clear work--that is one viable option. In some cases, a person is not really ready to let the object of their affections go (for whatever reason, good or bad) and in those cases attempting healing and/or reconciliation with a set cut off date is another viable option. Getting a reading with one of the AIRR workers will assist you in figuring out what the best way (for you) to proceed really is. Look at the different workers and their specialties. Many of them are moderators on this forum including miss cat, Conjureman Ali, Deacon Millet, and me. Read the testimonials pages and then make your choice.
Good luck,
Bri

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”