Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Irene-1234
Newly Registered

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Irene-1234 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:42 pm

i have a question what is reconcellation spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Irene-1234 --

A reconciliation spell is a form of magical work in which the object is to cause wo people who have had a quarrel, fight, or break-up to get back together again. It is a spell for reconciliation, and if you are unsure what reconciliation means, just look it up in your dictionary.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:19 am

The case aside, threats of suicide are extremely serious. Seeing a crisis counsellor is in order here. Period.

Tthere's nothing more to be said here.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Shawnie

Unread post by Shawnie » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:46 am

Me and man breakup ..he heard some stuff that wasnt true..the first couple week he was mad to me..but lately it feel like we been work it out..but at the end of the day we still not together..he ask to get his initial tattoo on me which I did..I don't know what else to do..I the type of person..who just will move on but for the first time i can't..this is a good men..and not only to me but my kids..I don't want to lose a good thing..please help

daniyelle_jenii

Unread post by daniyelle_jenii » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 pm

I put this up before but think I done it wrong and it didn't go through as I'm new here.

Me and my partner of 3 years split up 2weeks ago, in those 2weeks we have been back together twice now he said we don't get on, we do, we just argue when iv had a drink other than that we are like best friends.. iv given up the drink (I only drank twice a week if that) we have 2 children together youngest is 4 months I just want him to come back so we can be a family again, I was thinking about doing a honey jar spell to sweeten him to the idea of me and him being together again and being a family.. just wanted a little advice on what sort of prayers etc. I could use or are appropriate for this type of wor, and if this is the right spell for this situation.

Thanks in advance :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Shawnie --

Read through this thread and you will see dozens of simple and more complex spells for drawing a lover back to you. Good luck, and if you have any questions about the work, just ask.

=====

daniyelle_jenii --

A honey or sugar spell might sweeten his temper, but still not draw him back. You will need to do more than that. The time for sweetness was when he first expressed anger or discontent. You are past that now. I recommend a sugar spell and to use the sugar in cooking for him when he comes to visit the children.

You are going to need to STOP DRINKING to get him back. Join a 12-step program if you need help. Let him know you have done so.

Next, dress the childrens' hair with Return To Me Oil. Dilute it in the shampoo they use. He will touch their heads.

Then work with any soiled underwear or clothing you have of his. Make two doll-babies, yours (with your clothing) and his (with his clothing) and tie them together.

Do a moving candle spell with figural candles so that he returns to you. If you argued a lot, dress the candles with Reconciliation Oil and Love Me Oil as well as Return To Me Oil.

You may need a root worker. Deacon Millett, who wrote the book on sugar and honey spells, specializes in reconciliation spells, especially those complicated by alcohol or drug abuse. There are others at AIRR who do them as well. Find a helper at ARR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

daniyelle_jenii

Unread post by daniyelle_jenii » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Thank you Cat! :)

Do I have to make the dolls to look like us or would it be okay to write or stitch our names/initials and d.o.b on them?

Also I have done a few spells before that have worked working with prayer and I'm a strong believer in the work of saints, so what prayers or psalms would you recommend?

Thank you.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:58 pm

daniyelle_jenii,

The dolls need not closely resemble you.

Psalms for the return of a lover include Psalms 45 and 46.
catherine yronwode

Shawnie

Unread post by Shawnie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:09 am

Thank cat,

I did the honey spell his not mad about the situation nomore.. But it not bring him back..should I try the bend spell.. Or if not what something stronger..

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Hi all,

I had a reading with ConjureMan Ali about a month ago concerning an ex of mine I am trying to get back. Don't want to bog everyone down with details, so here are the main points:

1.) he broke up with me because he decided/discovered (not that we had discussed this before or I thought this) that he had a booze/drug (see: weed) problem and needed help, and, since I would drink socially with him or smoke with him, I was associated with that life and we could no longer be together.

2.) I told him that I would be sober (and I have been sober, just a drink here or there) for him, and that didn't matter. Even without him, I am enjoying sober life.

3.) ConjureMan said that I shouldn't use coercive spells, because that will just make him continue to think of me in a negative/alcohol associated way. He recommended that I do a lodestone spell and a set of reconciliation candles and said I would not see major movement/anything on his part for at least four (well, by now, three) months. I have done all of these things.

This is where the question comes.

I had a reconciliation candle lit at the church altar and when I got my reading, I was told that the candle burned clear, but the two hearts were far apart from each other. The reader didn't know all the details of my situation, and she recommended that I perhaps light a "Return To Me" candle next.

I haven't done this yet, because I was not sure if that fell under the "coercive" category or if it would just give my ex the push he needs to come back. I know he misses me - he has sad playlists on his spotify with a bunch of "our" songs, and he checks in on my blog frequently.

I just think he has it in my head that I am part of an old life (even though I talk about my sober life on my blog, which as I stated before, I know he reads) and I feel like we are playing chicken in terms of who initiates contact.

A relative of his passed away last week and I sent him a condolences text and he said thanks, but nothing came of that - not that I expected that to lead to anything, as he and his family are in grieving.

Woo - thanks for taking the time to read this, everyone. Any suggestions on what I should do next in terms of magical work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:16 pm

Shawnie,

A honey or sugar spell is not the royal road to get someone to return. It is to sweeten the relationship. You should next try Retrun to Me. What you call "the bend spell" sounds like you mean "Essense of Bend-Over" nd that is not the sort of spell i would recommend in this case, at all.

=====

Purplehippie,

You were recommened the Return to Me candle and i think that is a good idea. It is not coercive. It is simply to get someone to come back to you. We usually work it in conjunction with Reconciliation is there has been a fight. Here's the way to think of it:

Argument of fight: Reconciliation. Good for love, friendship, job, etc.

Person at a physical distance: Return to Me. Good for love or friendship.

Person at a physical distance and there are concerns about safety: Safe Travel plus Return To Me. Good for love, frienship, journeys, military deployment, etc.

Fight or argument led to physical separation: Reconciliation plus Retturn to Me. Good for love or friendship; primarily the combination is used for love.
catherine yronwode

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Thanks, Miss Cat! I am going to be out of town for the next week/unable to burn my own candles, so I was thinking of having some candles lit at the altar. Would you recommend doing both the return to me and reconciliation one simultaneously? I would want to start it tomorrow, seeing as it's Friday/day of Venus.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:19 pm

If, as stated above, you were fussing and fighting and that led to physical separation, then, yes, Return to Me plus Reconciliation. We can light them on the altar at MISC for you and send you a candle report.
catherine yronwode

RiceBubble
Newly Registered

Unread post by RiceBubble » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 am

Hey everyone! I'm new to these boards. I had a question.

I'm looking to do a love binding and other spells on my love. If anyone wants to know my story, please ask. I'd love to tell you.

Shawnie

Unread post by Shawnie » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:46 am

Thank cat,
I went and got a come to me is the the same a return to me..

daniyelle_jenii

Unread post by daniyelle_jenii » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:19 am

Okay so me and my kids dad have reconciled, we've decided to live apart and take it slow.. can binding and "tie his nature" spells go wrong or make him angry at all? Cos I don't want to mess things up but I don't want him to feel the need to leave his family again, and his so called "friends" have been trying to get him to sleep with other girls while we wasn't together.. so I'm worried if they are doing the same while I'm not living with him.

Also with the doll baby.. do I make the petition paper the same as I would with the honey jar?
And do I baptise mine and his then tie them together and talk to them as if it was just him?

Sorry for all the questions I'm not sure on how to do doll babies iv read what is on LM but I can't find nothing on making a couple then tieing them together x

POSITIVETHINKER22

Unread post by POSITIVETHINKER22 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Ive consulted 2 root workers and got several readings and even one a cut and clear with the walnut bath and today of all days im seeing signs of my ex everywhere i keep thinking i hear his last name and i work in a collection agency and everyone around me had a debtor with his first name (not a common one i might add) we havent seen each other in almost 3 months and havent spoken in about a month he changed his number etc.

ive tried moving on (currently in a relationship that i am trying to make work) but honestly i need help i had a doll baby in which i burnt and some days i jsut want to just the shit out of his life but others i want to draw him near me. the reader said he is just as flip flopping as i am - i did the intranquil spirit and it brought him right back to me but i snapped at him for hurting me so much and i drove him away.

is there a way (other than an intranquil spirit) to curse him and torment him and make him come right back to me?

LovelyDay

Unread post by LovelyDay » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:23 am

I met a guy in March 2013 and everything was amazing between us. We spoke everyday, laughed, joked, and shared everything with each other. He came to visit me in April and the time we spent was wonderful. In May, everything started to change between us and then all of a sudden he went from hot to cold. He would stop talking to me and then he would start speaking to me again. Then he finally told me he wasn't mentally ready for a relationship and that wasn't the vibe he gave to me when we first started talking. I really want him back in my life and I miss him a lot. Please offer some helpful advice. Thanks! :(

P.S. We stopped speaking on July 7th and I don't have any of his hairs, just pictures of us together or him by himself.

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:38 pm

OK, as per Miss Cat's suggestion, I lit a Reconciliation and Return to Me candle at the altar. I just received my reports today, and both candles had a haze at the top of the glass - a more solid black haze on the reconciliation and a lighter haze on the Return to Me. Both reports concluded that "The rest of the glass is clear and clean, which are excellent signs for the success of this working," but the haze (along with my Return to Me candle having to be relit twice) suggest that the target is confused and there may be delays on my work.

So, my question to you, LM forum members, is what do I do to help my target, well, not be confused? I know he still has feelings for me, and any time I text him (which is few and far in between...I texted him a couple of weeks ago because his uncle passed away) he texts back pretty quickly. How do I help him not be confused about his feelings and actually return to me?

Thanks for the advice in advance! I absolutely adore these forums and LM products.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:43 pm

LovelyDay --

I suggest you get a short reading (ten minutes will do) before you tart much work on this situation. I am not saying yes or no, just that this one is not clear cut enough to offer ideas for spell-casting beyond what you can already read about in this long thread.

purplehippie --

You too could benefit from a reading and perhaps a session of magical coaching. I would recommend a red skull candle on him, since you were together at one time. The skull should be fixed and dressed with Clarity Oil plus love herbs and oils. You could also hire a root doctor to do the work for you.
catherine yronwode

LovelyDay

Unread post by LovelyDay » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:44 am

Hi Cat,
I would definitely like to do a reading, but could a honey jar work as well? I asked in the honey jar thread and you replied back to my post. Would either work for me? Also, I purchased The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic and Deacon Millett's Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells. Would those books help me as well? Thanks!

4Real

Unread post by 4Real » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:42 pm

I had seen this guy who went through a divorce several times in early 2012 (his ex wife constantly asked for divorce after she got caught on an infidelity as he was on deployment oversea. At return, he forgave her and worked on the relationship but it went kabut in 2011. They finalized the divorce in 2013 this year). I was vulnerable due to the loss of both my parents past couple years and then bad car accident of not my fault. We lived together. So after sleeping together for couple times I decided to ask him to define the relationship and he refused to consider us as couple. He still had feeling for the ex and did not want to get hurt again as he married twice already!
We got into a silly argument and he said all the F' words that I never allowed in my house. He then came to my room later, kneel down and asked for forgiveness. I asked him how he defined our relationship again. He stormed out as he said he couldn't be in any relationship at this point. I kicked him out of the house. He texted me straight 3 weeks and I refused to answer but gave in. We were back and fooled around again and yet I haven't learnt any lessons, I asked him to define the relationship. He stormed out again and refused to call me since. In Memorial Weekend, I saw him with his Ex wife however, less than a month later, his Ex Wife announced on their divorce on her Facebook and told her friends (his friends too) that it was over between them for good. I then stupidly enough texted him but he ignored. I hire Private Investigator to follow him for 2 weeks and confirmed that he had no new girl friend before going to this route **spell** as my palm reader said he is the one...

Anyway, after reading this forum, I really want a "coercive" Spell as he is very passive + stubborn + very simple man... Following are the recommendation as I have researched so far but I wonder if I could apply to my situation or not.

1. Should I have a *Break up couple* spell so he can complete forget his 2nd ex wife permanent first (I don't like he keeps going back to her each time she called him up) ??? Pls send me a link. I want a strong coercive one please.

2. Should I have a *Follow Me Boy* Spell next? Can you give me a link for this spell kit?

3. Next, can I use the * I Dominate My Man * spell next? I could not find this specific spell here. Can some one give me a link?

4. The last spell to seal this whole process would be the Tranquility Spell but again I could not find in this website either.

I previously bought the Come to Me Spell kit but I think it is not strong enough to bring him back to me. I think I should forgo with this previous spell plan as it appears not strong enough to bring him back to me.

Any recommendation and suggestions for my situation would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
-V

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:17 am

Hi 4Real,

from the posts you've made in the thread on spell kits here: can-spell-kits-be-customized-changed-co ... c69c8996f6 it's clear that you are new to spell work. So let's get a couple of things straight from the outset: there is no ''strongest'' or ''best'' spell for a purpose. There are simply different spells that are more or less suited to a specific condition.

Like I told you in my very first response, get a reading with a reputable AIRR reader to see if your work has likelihood of success. AIRR readers will also give you the rootwork advice to best accomplish your goals if you ask for it - that way you know that you are doing the work most suited to your situation. You can consult the different AIRR readers here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers. Unlike your palm reader, who may well be excellent - I just don't know nor do I have a guarantee of their ethical barometer, AIRR readers have a background in rootwork and spellcasting - they can help you on the practical side to choose the spells which are most suited to your specific situation. They also have an ethical guideline and code of conduct which allows you a measure of peace of mind: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Ethics

For the product links you requested:

1 - http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
2 - http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-follow-me-boy.html
3 - there is no spell kit for ''I Dominate My Man'', you can choose to work the product line using powders, candles, incense or baths. here's some additional info on the products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html
4 - there is no spell kit for ''Tranquility'', you can choose to work the product line using powders, candles, incense or baths. here's some additional info on the products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:28 am

I am merging this into the return-lover thread. Thank you, aura, for that detailed reply.

I would like to add my two cents. Making a long and complicated shopping list is not typical of our way of working. The idea that for every line of products there should be a spell kit or specialized spell instructions is not part of the way we work, either. The basic framework of African American hoodoo consists of traditional and distinctive ways of working with roots, herbs, minerals, personal concerns, dolls, candles, powders, floor washes, incenses, baths, and so forth. The named formulas are those devised from various roots and herbs (if well made) and how to use them is part of our community knowledge-base. In other words, you probably need a more thorough grounding in this work, not more products and more spell-casting instructions, before you shop. This is what aura was suggesting as well.
catherine yronwode

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:01 am

So, I was lucky enough to be on the Blog Talk Radio show on Sunday and it was AMAZING. I received a positive reading from both ConjureMan Ali and Miss Melanie, and Madame Nadia provided me with a fantastic skull candle spell to continue my reconciliation work.

They did heed me about one thing, however. ConjureMan Ali said I was in populis, or a latent state, as in waiting. Which I feel that I am. Both ConjureMan Ali and Miss Melanie said a reconcilation in mid September is likely, that is if A.) I show my target that I can be an emotional rock for him and B.) I no longer view my work as in a "waiting stage."

I believe in my magical workings, I really do. I have received positive signs and readings regarding almost all of them. My question is, how do I envision my magic as "active"? ConjureMan Ali said that I have to think that "the world has not caught up with my intent" yet and to think that we are already together. I cannot let fear ruin my magical workings. Does anybody have any tips on what to do when fear and/or doubt starts to creep into your mind while you are doing reconciliation work? I have been reading/reciting Psalm 4 to myself whenever I feel a hint of doubt and I usually feel better, but knowing that my fear could ruin the magic, well, it just put a little more fear in me! :?

Any suggestions/tips would be greatly appreciated!

Charisma

Unread post by Charisma » Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:29 am

[quote="purplehippie"]to think that we are already together.

In my workings I take time out after reading Psalms 45 & 46 and envisioned my husbands return and moving his things back in and visualizing things as you want them to be. - Just My Opinion/Experience. Good Luck

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:57 pm

I am doing similar things, Charisma, especially after I work on my honey jar and do my weekly feeding of my loadstones.

ConjureMan Ali said I need to let my tricks alone, which is what I am having a problem with. I just have to do the spell and let it be, and in moments of doubt, turn to the psalms. This is what I need to do to make my magic not "latent" but "active." I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for AFTER they have completed the spells on how not to focus too much on the outcome of the spell but still think of your magic as active and working, if that makes sense.

allheart777

Unread post by allheart777 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:05 pm

My girlfriend of 4 years, whom I love very much broke up with me tonight. I have had chronic problems with depression and despite the fact that I am very good to her all the time, she says she can't take my unhappiness anymore. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I don't want to lose her. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I can to do turn this situation with her around do that she is feeling strong feelings of love for me again?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:25 am

Hi allheart777,

To get her to come back, consider a Reconciliation spell kit which has everything you need to do the work: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

That said however, unless you deal with the chronic depression, chances are the long-term outcome of a reconciliation will end up the same. Wether you're good to her or not, if you aren't good to yourself and/or if she spends most of her time trying to ''bring you up'', this will wear on a Relationship.

On a magical front, you can give yourself a hand with Healing, Tranquility and Sun products. One part of each of the bath crystals can be a good start. Wearing Sun oïl as a personal scent can also help.

On the mundane front, consider seeing a psychotherapist or joining a support group to give you a place to talk about your feelings and move beyond them. Cognitive behavioural therapy can be quite useful since it changes the ''doing'' of a problem rather than dwelling on the ''being'' part of the equation. You could also consult a doctor and/or herbalist to see what can be done on the supplement/herbs/diet/medication front that can improve your Outlook. Exercise is also a great way to help the body release more natural ''happy drugs'' via the endorphin high.

So please do work on all aspects of the situation and not just the girlfriend who you're trying to get back since ultimately you'll get the greater benefit from working holistically in this case, rather than specifically.

Blessings and Success to You.
Aura Laforest

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 am

I read this somewhere else in the forum, but I would like to ask about it some more experienced people. What do you think of making a blend of love oil (Love me, Come to me, Kiss me now, Fire of Love, Follow me Girl) and put inside this blend the hair of my target with the intention like this:

"from now you XX are full of love and lust for me. You cannot live without me, you miss me, you want me. Your hear is burning from love for me and your body is burning from lust for me. You want me like no other man in the world"

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 pm

Edit: Should I also put my hair to the blend at first , pay and later her hair?

Any advices will be very helpful

Amanda112

Unread post by Amanda112 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:52 am

Sorry, for the long post, please please help

I met my first and only live 10 years ago, the second I saw I knew it was him, And I cool have sworn he felt the same for me. He asked me out and we dated for a while and moved in together, He broke with me because he said he could not trust me. Well to be frank, I did tell a few fine when we met, But there was never any cheating and anything like that, I was so inlove with him.

I was a late virgin at 25 and I was absolutely devastated, I begged, cried, tried everything, slept with him thinking that would help, but he was only using me then. I wa so angry we exchanged awful words but of course these never work. Unfortunately we worked in the same office, I was numb, I could not work there and was still so inlove with him. I Had to get out, he moved out, and forced myself to work numb inside.

I could not watch him get a new girlfriend so I found a job on a different location and left. Still could not function except in a numb state. 5 years after I thought I had got over jn and started to date, now through the years he would sometimes contact me to say hi, after a few contacts I would completely ignore him.

fastforward 6 years later, he moved to the office I was in, I knew I was still so in love with him. so I left that office and moved to a different office. I always knew I was so inlove with this man and he would at best be playing with me for his own amusement.

Again fast forward 7 years later he got a job at my now current office and low and behold was sitting behind me, I was older and just thought I would competent ignore him.

He wanted to be friends and would say hello...I just did not see the point and thought na don't really care. Now i had dated other men and moved on as far as I was concerned,

Fast forward today...10 years after we met a dated, the company are letting people go, I thought it was time to go and try something else. 4 weeks before I was due to leave for good, I walked passed him on the stairs and it just Hit me really hard,

I flaming still inlove with this man, please how is this possible, Over the years he had periodically say hi and how are you and general chit chat and then he would say would mind going for a drink? I would always say no, no point,

4 weeks to go I on my own free wheel ask for his help and he says hi and would you like to go for a drink, for the first time in 10 years I say yes, we go for a drink and end up spending 7 hours together, I was so happy and he says he still likes and all that

I say nothing and we go and he come to my house...I am thinking I am still inlove with this man and he is the one I want, We talk and he suddenly starts ignoring me.

We start talking again and he is like 10 years ago and how he always remembers and all that.

I am so sure in myself that this is man I truly really want, so I go online to research and feed him my mensural blood, he was more loving and we stop just short of having sex,

The next day, he has absolutely not said a word to me and I am devastated, this is the man I really truly want from the bottom of my heart

Please Please How can I get him back to be in a relationship with him again, Please what spell can I do, please what do you think?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:58 am

Hi, Amanda112,
Once more, I have to apologize to yet another person for not having seen this post earlier. Please accept my sincere apologies.
This is a very complicated situation. When I first started reading your post, I had all kinds of ideas of what you could do magically. However, as I continued reading your story, it left me very surprised.
It seems like every single time that you try to get away from him, fate brings you back together. Or is it fate? Is there a possibility that he planned these whole ongoing encounters? I don't know.
The other thing that bothers me is his hot and cold attitude toward you. He gives you all this attention and then later treats you like garbage. That really bothers me.
I have other questions: does he treat everybody the same? Or is he terrified of a relationship? Does he have commitment problems? How many close personal relationships has he had? And what were the outcomes of these relationships?
I truly strongly suggest that you get a reading to find out exactly what's going on. Afterwards, you can decide (and the reader can help you) what type of root work to do. I don't think it's a good idea right now to do magic on either him (love work, etc.) or yourself (Cut and Clear work) until you find out the facts.
I would call the Hoodoo Psychics. I really would. 1-888-4-HOODOO.
I also want to add that my prayers go out to you. It must feel like a sword in your heart that keeps being taken out and then reinserted. That's got to be a terrible feeling.
I truly hope that you find peace.
HRCC Graduate #1631

shivaaa
Newly Registered

Unread post by shivaaa » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Hello,
I want to get my ex fiancé back. We separated 12 years ago because of his sisters. He lives in Europe and i in canada. We have contact now with each other but nothing about us. He is separated from his ex. Please help.
Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:04 am

Good Morning Shivaa,
Wow. 12 years is a very long time and the distance is really far. Those are 2 huge obstacles.
If this were me, before investing in any products, I would get a reading to see if a reunion is possible.
Your psychic will be able to give you more insight on tis. Here is a great psychic line: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Good luck to you and I wish you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

jessie6508

Unread post by jessie6508 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:52 pm

I am really confused and would appreciate any advice that anyone could give me.
The situation started last summer when I began dating a co-worker. Our relationship lasted for a few months. We broke up in mid September, not sure why. I thought about doing work on him but didnt know if I would be able to do it. After we broke up, we saw each other as friends and of course co-workers. I found out in January that he had gotten married. It was really unexpected and out of the blue. I had a reading with Mrs. Cat. The reading was awesome. After the reading I left him and things alone, even though I still had feelings for him. He even told me his wife said he wasnt allowed to talk to me. So fast forward to Wednesday. He called saying he needed to get out of workign the rest of the day because something was going on. Well later that afternoon he texted me asking if I would take him out to drinks. I asked if that was ok with his wife. He told me "no more wife :-(". He again texted me after I got off work asking if I wanted to come over. I was trying to be a friend and decided to try and be there for him. He had been drinking (which probably explains why he contacted me) and explained to me his wife had been cheating on him. At this point, I dont know what to do. Should I just forget the whole thing happened?

Hayngirl808

Unread post by Hayngirl808 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:05 pm

Hey everyone,

Okay so im wanting to get back a guy that i was recently in a relationship with, hes in the military and was on restriction so for majority of our relationship i didnt really see him cause he made a mistake and they pretty much locked him up from leaving base. Well sunday i went to see him after not seeing him for awhile , we had a lil bit fun, not as much as we would have if he didnt have to go back, well i kinda left on a bad note and ever since then we havent talked, he called once later on after i dropped him off and yelled at me about something on a social site, a day or two after i tried to fix it but he said he was done, however hes getting out and im thinking maybe we had the right feelings at the wrong time and bow i wanna try and get him to contact me or try give our relationship another try.

I have come to me oil and love me oil and ive already made a honey jar, what more can i do to have him call me? Or at least try and reconnect

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Good Evening Hayngirl808,
I'm so sorry that this happened. You know, all the excitement and stress of him finally getting out will make anybody's emotions go haywire. Especially having been confined for a period of time.
I think your honey jar is an excellent idea.
But, before using your Come to Me and Love me oils (and spells), you might want to take this one step at a time.
I would do reconciliation work first. www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html <---that should reverse his thought process of not wanting to see you into wanting to see you
Then, "Return to me" work www.luckymjo.com/return to me.html <----that will get him to you. OR, at this point, you can use the Come to Me Spells.
Now that you have him back, you start your Love oil work.
Anyway, this is what I would do. An organized, systematic approach to getting him back.
These are just my ideas. Different root workers have different approaches. And it's part of the beauty of Hoodoo: it allows all of us to be creative (if we so desire).
I hope he comes back to you soon. Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:35 pm

I agree with Miss Aida; the stress of being on lockdown in the military, then getting out, may be keeping him from wanting to get involved with you. Try adding Follow Me Boy and Bewitching to your work. Send him a text or email "Thinking of you. How are you doing?" to open communication.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Sarah
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sarah » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:51 am

After more than 20 years, I reconnected with and starting dating my first love. The issue is that he is married with children. We've been seeing each other for the past year and something really special was developing between us. He recently broke it off with me, however, because he said his feelings were becoming too strong. He's afraid that he may actually choose me which means not being there the way he wants for his children.

He said he would take this time apart to reevaluate his life and if he finds our separation to be too difficult he would find me again.

[1] What can I do to give him the tools he needs to allow his feelings to grow and consider me?
[2] He cut me off completely as soon as he realized he was "emotionally in trouble" and refused to even discuss the subject because he was too afraid I would sway him. What can I do to get him to at least get him to speak to me again?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:28 am

Good Morning, Steel,
Falling in-love with a married person is always very complicated.
In the back of my mind, I have many questions regarding this situation.
I would STRONGLY suggest, that before you do any type of work on him, to please get a reading. Find out exactly what's going on. You want to know the truth regarding his wife, etc.
Please either contact an AIRR member http://readersandrootworkers.org or contact a Hoodoo Psychic 1-888-4-HOODOO.
Good luck to you and I hope that everything works out
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sarah
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sarah » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:23 am

Hi Miss Aida, thanks but I've had readings periodically over the past year that this relationship has been going on. The readings have always shown that his commitment to his children, and not his marriage, would be the main issue and now things have come to a head over exactly that.

I've followed the advice I was given and things went so well that he put a stop to things. So with this new development, I'm back to my original two questions above. Any ideas? thanks

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 am

Steel, it really depends on what you want from this situation and what kind of work you are willing to do. There is reconciliation work to bring him back to you, which I am guessing that you have already read about. You could also do break up work to get him to leave his wife, but keep in mind that this could make things even messier. There is Clarity work to help him see what he really wants or Crucible of Courage to help him make the hard decisions.

Your previous readings have pointed to this coming. Maybe going back to the reader that you were working with could be of a help. Since they have a background with you, they might be able to advise what workings would be best to answer your two questions.

Here are some links for you to check out more information:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Hi all,

So if you have been following my posts, I have been working/finished magical reconciliation work on getting my ex back as instructed by ConjureMan Ali and Madame Nadia on the Lucky Mojo Radio Show. The radio show was on July 14th, and ConjureMan Ali, Madame Nadia, and Ms. Melanie all agreed/believed that early September, specifically the second week of September, would be a very likely time for me to see completion as judged by geomancy.

Here's the problem. As the supposed date gets closer and closer, I get more nervous and I feel that my negative energy could affect/delay the work. My ex and I are not on speaking terms at all (again, if you have read my posts, you will know that he is currently in AA and has been told not to associate with people he used to drink with, even socially, AKA me. However, I know he is hanging out with his coworkers who drink and then some and has even been out to bars (still sober), but that is beside the point.), but he has been frequenting my blog. Last week, he was looking several times a day, and now it's been a week since he's looked. I know that not all work is clearly linear, IE, he is going to look at my blog more and more like a ticking time bomb and then he will call me or something, but the sudden drop-off has made me nervous, and I feel like it is definitely affecting my work. Whenever I feel nervous, I acknowledge the feelings, let them go, and then read Psalm 4 while picturing my work being complete...it calms me down a little, but I don't feel that zing of confidence I had even just two weeks ago.

So, long story short, (and I know I have asked a similar question before), how do I stay super confident in my work when I am anxious/nervous/excited that my supposed completion date is so soon and I haven't seen any concrete movement? Again, I know that work isn't linear, and I am not trying to think about how it will happen, I just know he will come back to me...or at least that is what I tell myself. Any tips on staying super confident and positive in my work would be GREATLY appreciated!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Good Evening, Purplehippie,
Yes, it's true that if you start questioning you're magic, it can backfire on you.
You need to pray for confidence. It's good have been praying a Psalm. I also recommend that you browse through these other Psalms and find an additional one that will help you to have courage. When I pray the Psalms, I also ask my intention before I pray the Psalm and after I pray it. Please check out what may best suit you. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Also, try and get some oil for yourself. This is the best oil (in my opinion) for your situation: www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
I wish you the very best and I too will pray for you to acquire more courage.
Take Care of Yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sarah
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Sarah » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:54 am

Hi Miss Phoenix, Thanks for the reply. I considered Reconciliation products but we didn't really have a fight so I thought Return to Me would be a better option but that would mean going back to the same situation.

I added Clarity products to my work just before he left me so I dont know if the clarity made him see that his feelings for me were too real and strong or if they made him see he would always put his kids first so I dont know if it backfired on me. I should have added Courage to the Clarity but thought I would work in stages.

Now that he's gone, any suggestions on how to work the situation to keep me in the forefront of his mind and to get him to realize that we can make this work, along with the kids, and that he can give me a chance to prove that to him. He doesn't even want to talk to me because he's afraid he'll be too tempted. What can I do to open him up a bit and, again, give him the tools he needs to consider this life change? thanks

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 am

Hi Steel,

To get him to talk to you and get that contact you need, there's a forum thread with some great ideas here: contact-me,-call-me,-reconnect-spell-qu ... 06#p131805

I'd also get a honey jar going with you, him AND the kids in it. Make sure there's some blood root in there to help strengthen family bonds. Consider that a pre-emptive strike...
Aura Laforest

somekindachick69

Unread post by somekindachick69 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Im writing down this information now so I can know what to buy. I have done spells before and I know they do work but that was years ago.

1) I'm unable to obtain personal items from him since he told me to go home and im in another state.

2) Do you advise that I buy the reconcilliation spell kit first or the return to me kit or do you think I should buy both?

3) Do you also recommend I buy a skull candle to open up his mind and if so what color?

4) I saw a spell kit for intranquility, do you recommend that one too?

5) If the spell kits are better than individual spells, should i purchase multiple kits?

6) 1'm thinking of making my spell powerful as in doing several more things

A) Skull candle to influence his mind: what color do you recommend?

B) Honey jar (reconciliation and lover come back)

C) Should i do all of these in one month ?

6) When im done with the kits do i bury all the packages and candle wax outside ?

7) What are the time frames for the spells and the spell kits to manifest? My old spells took 3 months but what are they for yours?

I need help because i want to strengthen my work and its been a long time since I cast a spell.

I really would appreciate a feedback so I can make some purchases this month.

If you can help me out and give me a list of what i should buy thank you so much

RebeccaR

Unread post by RebeccaR » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:01 am

1. If you don't have a biological concern then you can his picture with his name written 9x on the back

2. I'm not sure of the circumstances of your break-up. If you separated because there was fighting or discord involved, then go with Reconciliation. If you separated for other reasons, go with Return to Me.

3. A skull candle is used when you want to influence someone's thoughts or plant a thought in their mind. I'm not sure what you're trying to do so I'm not sure what color to advise.
skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

4. The Intranquility spell is a harsh, coercive spell. It is rarely, if ever, recommended.
working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html

5. It depends on what you want to do. If you want to build up your spiritual inventory for future use in this and other situations, then I would purchase the individual products. If you want to complete a full spell, the one time, and be done with it, then I would purchase the kit.

6. You bury the things you want to keep close to you in your yard so you would probably bury love work at home. See here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

7. A rough framework for manifestation is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks for movement, 3 months for completion.

Before anything, it is usually wisest to start with a spiritual reading so you can assess the situation and determine best course of action. You may also want to consider some magical coaching.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

good luck

RebeccaR

Unread post by RebeccaR » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 am

My boyfriend walked out on me because he said he's confused and not sure what he wants to do. He has a child with another woman and I know he often wonders if he should be with that woman and raise their child together. He said he wants to take some time to think about things and see where he's at in a month or so. I'm afraid he'll use this time to get over me instead.

What can I do to keep myself on his mind and make him realize that he can't be without me? What can I do to make our separation difficult enough on him to make him want to return? I dont want to use Return to Me products for the sake of him returning and then have him repeat this 3 months from now. With that in ind, what can I do to keep myself on his mind constantly, have him yearn to be with me and truly choose me in his heart? thanks

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:57 am

Hi RebeccaR, you might consider doing a honey jar working or using Love Me products. Both of these could help to keep you on his mind and make his feelings for you stronger. Here are some links to help you get started.

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-love-me.html

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

RebeccaR

Unread post by RebeccaR » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:25 am

Hi thank you. I have a honey jar and have had it going since we got together. I know he loves me but I also know he feels obligations elsewhere aka towards the mother of his child. I'm sure I'll be on his mind but I meant more in a way that he measures things up, I always end up on top? Is there something more along the lines of him choosing me when he thinks about things? Something that will make him realize I'm his best choice and that any other choice is not an option?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 am

RebeccaR: Have you thought about adding I Can You Can't and Look Me Over products to your work?

Look Me Over: "increase(s) desirability among those you already know" http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

I Can You Can't: "hold another person back so that you can get ahead" http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida - I also just cleansed my house with sage to get rid of negative energy, stress, anxiety, etc. and replaced it with courage, power, and the knowledge that my work is done/has worked! Any time I am feeling a little nervous, I just look at Psalm 4 or 45/46 and focus on my intent.

somekindachick69

Unread post by somekindachick69 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:51 pm

I have a question. I want to do a honey jar to bring back an ex , he broke off last month , but i have no personal items at all. I moved out cause he told me to and now another women is there. So can i still do a honey jar reconcil even though I dont have personal items?

I asked yesterday about skull candle to influence his mind to come back , what color to use? and should i add some purple commanding altar candles in a circle around the skull candle when doing ritual?

I want to make purchases on here but i need to know what im doing so i dont mess up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:36 pm

Good Evening, Smekindofchick,
I am sorry, I must have missed your previous post. Please accept my apologies
You might want to start by breaking up the relationship with this other woman
If you don't have personal items, you can use a name paper (petition paper) and if you have a picture, that would be great too.
For the skull candle, the page on influence will give you more ideas: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
And, yes, purple with commanding will help.
Also, take a look at these spell kits. In addition to the break-up spell kit, I like the Reconciliation one for you www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
(on the bottom of this page, there are honey jars too that come with instructions and herbs)
I hope all goes well and I'm so sorry that you lost your man. Hopefully, you'll get him back. When you do, make sure to always keep personal items of his (off his hairbrush, things he touched, used clothing, nail clippings, anything). Collect them constantly.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

JackRozen
Newly Registered

Unread post by JackRozen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Hello everyone and thank you for reading/responding to this post, it's very much appreciated! :)

I have a situation here that needs some proper guidance, so let me tell you all the story, and perhaps someone could point me in the right direction.

I'm a 34 year old male, I've been in enough relationships in my life to know the difference between a crush and the real thing. About a year ago, a little under, I met a woman.

At first we took things quite slow, getting to know each other and seeing each other once a week for the first 4-6 weeks. After that it got gradually more intense, and she ended up moving in with me by about 7 months.

Throughout this time we had a few "squabbles" as we both have strong personalities. I always did my best to fix the problem(s) and move forward in a positive way. She always said she did, but I could feel pent up animosity, and something else just didn't feel "right" about her energy, even when she was seemingly okay..

She moved here from out of town and didn't really know anyone, missed her family and friends, but swore up and down she did not want to go back to her hometown as it was not the place for her. I assured her that things would get easier for her the longer she was here. She would get more established, and build some roots here, she agreed. I also went out of my way to send her home every now and then so she could be with her family and friends, I didn't want her to feel trapped in any way shape or form. I was really trying to make this easy for her, after all, we were in love and building a future together.

Fast forward a few months, and a few more squabbles later, and she has her parents come out and stay with us for a week.

I was a generous host, and very accommodating/welcoming.

Fast forward 2 more weeks and I pay for her 13 year old nephew to come out and stay with us for a week.

Again, I was very generous, accommodating, and welcoming. She had planned to go back to her hometown with her nephew when he left for 10 days because her brother had just had a child. I was supposed to go meet her there 4 days later, and together we would return. I immediately sensed something was off when she left. She didn't call or text when she landed, and finally 3 hours later I text her, she replied with some ambivalent answer.. This was all very out of character, and I sensed it.

2 days before I was supposed to go meet her, she calls me and tells me not to come. She says that she needs her space, and coming there would just make things worse. Make what worse, I don't know.

A few more days after that, she breaks up with me and asks me to send all her stuff to her.

Needless to say, this was a pretty crushing blow to the back of the head. We've spoken a few times, she tells me she loves me, she tells me she misses me, but says there's been too much pain in our relationship, and that she needs to start over, over there, without me. She's made up her mind. She says there's no other men, she "doesn't want to go around another guy with a ten foot pole". She goes on to tell me how messed up she is right now, etc, etc.

Here's the thing. She has one of my phones, and I have extreme text messaging set up on all my lines. What that does is makes copies of all text messages sent and received, and sends them to a email address. Why do I have this? I have this because of the industry I work in wherein certain legal matters could arise, so it's good to have proof of what was said. I also have detailed billing, and that allows you to see every call made and received in any billing cycle. I've just always had that.

I didn't look at any of this data until this started happening, and let's just say she hasn't been completely honest with me. She's been talking and flirting with other men, past flames, etc. Going out for dinners, and hanging out with these people too. I don't know if any sex has happened, but I wouldn't doubt it.. Sometimes people need to validate themselves in that way.

Anyways, I'm so confused, and so hurt, and at the same time it perplexes me. All I really want is for my love to return to me, be open and honest, and move forward with our lives. Can anyone recommend a spell that would do this for me? Any other thoughts and or suggestions? Let me know what you think, and thank you very much for reading this.

All the best!

JR

starry moonlit night
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by starry moonlit night » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:08 pm

Greetings JackRozen,

Sorry to here about this. Firstly, I recommend you get a reading done by a AIRR member to formulate the best strategy, and to see whats really going on in your situation. This will help into choosing the best route, in terms of spell work to go to.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Hi JackRozen,

I agree with starrymoonlitnight that a reading would be wise before launching into spell-work. There's a lot going on and you really need a perspective of all the hidden aspects of the situation prior to proceeding since it's unclear if you can get her back, if that would really be best and even if you can - that doesn't mean her current behaviour with regards to other men will change.

I have however merged your post into the long thread on reconciliation in which you'll find many different spell ideas and ways of working such a situation.

Blessings, Clarity and Success to you.
Aura Laforest

purplehippie

Unread post by purplehippie » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi all,

I have a question regarding my situation. I know I am being a little impatient, but according to a reading I paid for from ConjureMan Ali back in May and to the reading I was lucky enough to receive from the Radio Show back in July, manifestation of my man returning to me should be, well...now.

I KNOW that the geomancy ConjureMan Ali used to see when my ex would return to me is not set in stone. I know it is not a guarantee. However, I feel like I have been doing a lot of work and well, I'm just frustrated and am working really hard at not letting that influence my energy - I have been going out, staying occupied at work, and living my life to a pretty full extent.

Again, brief recap - ex broke things off because he felt like he was out of control (he is bipolar and on medication), needed to get back to himself. Never mentioned anything of substance abuse. I contacted him a few weeks later and all of a sudden he was in AA and wasn't supposed to talk to me due to the fact we used to "use" together. I was caught quite off guard. At first I tried the Intranquil Spirit spell out of sheer frustration, but after a reading with ConjureMan Ali, I learned that this was the wrong course to take and started using other methods. I started a honey jar and did both a reconciliation candle and a seven day lodestone spell. I then lit a "Return to Me" and "Reconciliation" candle on the Altars, both with good readings although they indicated a little confusion on his part.

I started to see some promising things. He was checking on my blog regularly and on the off chance I would text him (once about a death he had in the family, another just off the cuff sort of thing), he would text back, politely and such. After going on the radio show, I learned that things would soon be moving in my favor and to do a white skull spell to help clear his confusion, to let him know that I am there for him emotionally through his struggle with addiction, and that I truly cared for him. I took the remains of this spell and buried it in a potted plant in my apartment, which wilted a bit due to the heat but has started to perk back up over the past few days.

Aside from seeing little signs here and there, I have not seen any movement. He was back on my blog at the end of August, but it has abruptly stopped. I even texted him last Saturday, saying I saw something weird that reminded me of him (not in an "I miss you way", just like "Hey! This made me think of ya!"), and didn't get a response. Now, while there is a chance that he changed his number recently, I don't want to be too delusional and convince myself of that.

I was also warned that if I pushed him, I would lose him forever and that is something (especially after all of this work!) that I do not want to happen. I was thinking about lighting a clarity and/or cast away evil candle on the altar, thinking that this will help him not be so confused about me and maybe even get through the steps of AA at a quicker pace - he said at one point he would need to "face his demons" and "make amends" with me - which is step nine, according to my research. There is no set time/schedule for going through the steps, it is at whatever pace is deemed good for the person. However, seeing as I have seen him in photos at bars with his coworkers that I am still friends with on social media, I don't understand how he cannot be at a stage where he feels comfortable talking to me...

Anyway. Sorry for the long-winded semi-rant. I am just looking for some clarification and some guidance from you lovely, wonderful people.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”