Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:21 am

Hi purplehippie,

Even with all the work in the world and the most positive readings that there are are, the future is never set in stone and the only certainties in life are death and taxes - not spell work.

I can say that negotiating mental illness and substance abuse issues is a long and uphill battle and that what you may consider ''a long time'' in your normal life, may not apply as ''long'' to someone in recovery. Seeing recovery take 2-5 years is very reasonable (and quite short), for some it can take longer. You've invested your time and energy in a long-haul case. Now it's up to you to re-assess if that's what you really want.

Did you set a time limit when you began your reconciliation work? If you didn't, I'd suggest setting one now along with a Clarity light for each of you. Be realistic about how much time you want to give this. Perhaps get a check reading to see how the work is developing. Consider that there are lots of men out there - not just this one. Then keep giving it your best shot until the limit date after which you commit to moving on if you don't have concrete movement. And be specific when you set the time limit about what you consider concrete movement: him moving in again? both of you talking regularly? having sex? something clear and measurable.

In the Vigil department, Crucible of Courage is another good choice for him, as is the Cast Off Evil you suggested. They can help, but ultimately the path that he's walking right now is a solitary one now, and one with its own rules and demons. It's not for nothing hard alcohol is known as ''Spirits''.

Blessings, Success and Happiness to you.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Bbb1205
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bbb1205 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:28 am

Hello everyone , I really need help and opinions about this topic. Recently my girlfriend broken up with me, (I'm a female as well ) . She expressed that she has fallen out love with me, I've made bad decisions during our relationship I never cheated but u can say emotional cheating just needed a friend to listen and things didnt look the way it seemed. Any ways we gotten back together in January of 2013 after a big misunderstanding , she took me back from then to August I thought we were good, at the end of August she broke things off with me saying I can't make her happy because she can't trust me but I've changed so much as a person that its so hard for her to see a change in me. My question is what is the strongest spell or ritual I can do for her to fall in love with me and even get obsessed with me so we can be happy I love her so much and it hurts that things are the way it is. Can anyone help me please to make her fall strongly in love with a change of heart as well as obsessed with me ..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Good Evening, Bbb1205,
I'm sorry that she broke up with you. That's always feels like a piece of your soul has been ripped from you.
My suggestion is that you start with a reconciliation spell. Then, afterwards, you have an array of spells that you can cast. But, reconciliation ought to be your priority
www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
If you go to the AIRR page, you will see that there is at least one person who actually specializes in this arena http://readersandrootworkers.org
Last, but not least, once you've reconciled with her, here is a webpage that offers numerous love spells. www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
I hope this helps and I wish you the very best
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:52 am

I am new here and LM has so many great looking products that I am sure several will get me to where I need and want it to be.

Where to start??
In 2012 my husband of over 12years walked out on us.(Home,Child,Pets,Bills... ETC)
Why? The reason most 40yr old men do..Adultery. He was caught toward the last part of 2011.

He left with out warning and or notice and moved with only his shave kit and a duffel bag of clothes for the week...
with a major negative older lady..HIS MOTHER. My MIL..whom was the 1st person I confided in when I discovered his
affair thinking with her strong fidelity beliefs and deep faith practices that she would be the one to knock some sense in him as well...WRONG
She allowed him to move in with her while abandoning his marriage,child,responsibilities etc while carrying on his mid life crisis, lies and destruction.

We are NOT Divorced,Not even Filed..just separated..still Married living only 14 minutes apart.

I managed to stop any filing of Divorce and Get him away from his Job where he worked with the S*** home wrecker.

It will be 2 yrs in Jan and now it is time to take some action. I have remained a faithful wife and mother. I have had to shoulder all the burdens of our finances ..NOW I am ready for better or worse.

It is time now I can do What I can thru Lucky Mojo to Reconcile our Marriage. He is coming around more and we have had dinner as a family about 5 times in the past 6weeks. the previous 18 months...nothing..
This is why now I feel Like I can boost this full power. Enough time to manifest.. I too have a limit..

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:23 am

Hi greeneyes2,

I went ahead and merged your post to an established thread on the topic of Spells for a Lover or Spouse to Return, Reconcile, or Reunite. On the previous pages you will find some great suggestions and work that may be help.

As you work towards reconciling with your husband you may consider putting in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League for free prayer support, and if you need to professional rootwork advice/guidance be sure to check out the great members of The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Papa Newt wrote:Hi greeneyes2,
As you work towards reconciling with your husband you may consider putting in a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League for free prayer support, and if you need to professional rootwork advice/guidance be sure to check out the great members of The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers.
Blessings Papa Newt....

Crystal Silence..... How else would I have stopped any Divorce ;) ;)

financialsuccess2013

Unread post by financialsuccess2013 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 am

Hello All,

My boyfriend just broke up with me on Saturday because he said he didn't feel secure in the relationship and he couldn't say for sure if he wouldn't cheat on me because of how he felt about the relationship. He assures me that he has no interest in anyone else and we are starting couples therapy this week. He says that he wants to be together but he doesn't want to do anything to hurt me. since the breakup we are still spending the same amount of time together, having sex, talking in the phone. Although not much has changed besides a title I feel so depressed and I feel like I have lost something....
I have a honey jar going one that I have been using for a few years now and I was using stay with me oil and I have a nature sack for him. As of Yesterday I stopped using stay with me oil and I started using return to me oil. My question is how do I get him to feel secure/sure about being in a relationship with me again? How do u keep him feel dating/starting anything with another women? And how do I get him to recommit to me?... Oh yea what can I do about how I feel right now?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:00 am

Good Morning, Financialsuccess2013,
I'm so sorry that your boyfriend hurt you this way. It's so terrible how, sometimes, Love will blindside us.
But, let's see what we can do:
The first thing is to get yourself some Clarity oil (for yourself) to get rid of your confusion and feelings of ambiguity. It'll help you to stay focused and give you insight (help you to better read him). http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
I also think that you ought to continue the Stay with me (because he's not completely gone from you), the Nation Sack, as well as the Reconciliation.
You could also go full force with the Reconciliation with the spell kit (which has the entire spell, all the necessary items AND complete instructions).
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
And, MOST IMPORTANTLY, you have asked how to influence his thoughts. The very first thing that came to my mind was an influence spell. Now, you can do this simultaneously with a reconciliation spell. The page also tells you about skull candles so, please read through it http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Another page to explore for spell ideas is this one: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Again, I HIGHLY recommend the Clarity oil so that you don't start second guessing yourself and wondering.
Wishing you the very best. And hoping that you get him back in a way that makes you both happy.
Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 am

[quote="Papa Newt"-Hi greeneyes2,

9/16/13
Update... I have my 1/2 hr reading scheduled..YEAH!! Ready to get my needed prescription to handle this the right way.
Yesterday My husband again states he wants us to have dinner again this week .. on the 19th. The Full Moon, funny we had dinner as a family on the New Moon too!! Wonder how that happened?? ;)
Added new Prayers to Crystal Silence .. I pray that all the Deacons and rootworkers that see my photo and read my petition and prayer find it in their guided spirit to add to what I am going to do and put all my energy into.

I am Grateful To Having Crystal Silence..Blessings..I will pay it forward.

Thru all of my grief these past few years I have reached a new level and just might sign up for Ms Cats School.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 am

Hi, Greeneyes2,
The Crystal Silence League has a lot of power. You're in the right hands.
Miss cat's Hoodoo course is THE best. Hope to see you in the program!
Take Care and so happy that things are looking up for you!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo family! First of all, I've been away for a long time (the past three years have been a roller coaster) so forgive me if forum rules have changed. But I've got a big problem that I think only conjure can fix at this point and I wouldn't dare move forward without asking the advice of all of you. :)

So, three years ago I was in an abusive relationship and I tried every which way to make a man commit who really didn't want to and was generally a bad fit. I remember coming here on more than one night exasperated and looking for help, and it did work. Time after time I brought him back but we weren't right. I remember Miss Cat shared a story (perhaps on the forum somewhere or elsewhere on the LM site) about using lodestones to bring a lover back but eventually letting him go because conjure can bring someone back but it can't fix someone's flaws. (Forgive me if I told your story wrong, I'm only trying to share how it helped me! :) ) Anyway, I had a man following me that swung from loving to verbally abusive and cold back to loving and passionate. I let him go with no hard feelings and instead crafted a spell to bring me my true love. All I had was a little white tea light and a bottle of chuparrosa oil.

And I met the most lovely man I could ever hope for not a month later. We became fast friends, and then lovers and then one night he asked me to be his girlfriend. We were together for 2 1/2 years and I don't know how to describe it. He was almost unconditionally loving, there was nothing in the world that would make him stop loving me and believe me.

I put him through a lot. But he told me he wanted to marry me, he sent me pictures of his half-French cousins (I am white, he is asian) to show me what our children would look like. He asked me to move to London with him in June.

Then his family began to put pressure on him to get a better job and threatened to bring him back to Thailand if he couldn't, he developed terrible anxiety and couldn't sleep, he couldn't find a new job, he couldn't take care of the puppy I got him for our anniversary so I took her (I am currently living with my family to help take care of my father).

We fought a few times but nothing serious enough to merit a breakup. Up until two weeks ago he would still send me message after message about how I am the only good thing about his life right now, how he can't wait for us to be together forever, how he's working hard so that one day he can take care of me while I write.

Then two weeks ago he asked for a break, then it became permanent, then back to a break, then permanent. I don't know what's going on and neither do any of our friends.

He was, in a word, clingy and now is telling me that he doesn't love me in that way anymore and feels "trapped" with expectations of marriage.

The only thing I can guess is that his anxiety is getting to him but it's simply not fair. He's the man I prayed for and the one who first brought up marriage. Given my relationship before him, I was very hard to win over and did not want to rush into anything.

We haven't been speaking lately as we almost always end in a fight, but he does send me things that make him think of me every day on social media. He says he wants his best friend back, but this seems like an awful lot of work for someone you apparently don't love anymore.

Regardless, I don't respond to them.

Anyway, I've made a honey jar and begun my petition to Saint Martha and I'm working a shrine to Saint Jude as well and have worked out a deal with them but I'm about to make another order to LM to kind of seal the deal and now that you've sat through all my word vomit-

Here's the part where I need your advice.

I have some clothing of his including a jacket that he is very attached to and one tshirt that I "stole" from him during a sleepover. I was thinking of ordering either Return to Me or Reconciliation salts to wash his jacket in, Follow me Boy oil to dress myself and some other things in and let the novena to Saint Martha run its course. Afterwards I would return his jacket (washed in the salts) and cook him a dinner with foods containing love and reconciliation herbs. I was also thinking of using the shirt of his to sew my own doll baby but I'm not sure if that may be overkill. This is my future, this is all I prayed and worked for and he means everything to me. If you knew this man, you'd know how out of character this is and how desperately I need your advice.
Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:59 pm

I think using the shirt to make a baby doll is a great idea. Why don't you also use one of your worn garments to make a matching doll, stuff them both with love herbs, and bind them together with some red string or yarn. Dress the string with reconciliation and/or love me oils.

If his job situation is affecting him, using some steady work to help him improve that situation, followed with King Solomon's wisdom or clarity products to help ease his mind and help him to see his way through his problems.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:20 pm

cookie,

You wrote, "here's the part where i need your advice."

No, sweetheart, you needed my advice about three paragraphs before that.

You say, "I put him through a lot." Stop it. Don't make loving you difficult.

You say that when you talk it "always ends in a fight." Don't fight with him. Stop it.

You say he was "clingy." You don't know what love is. What you call "clingy" is what happy people call "bonded love."

You say he texts you but you "don't respond." That is cold and cruel of you. It is also stupid. You are training him to give up on contacting you. Stop it.

You say you are working with Saint Martha, the dominator of men. Stop it. He was clingy. He texted you. GIVE HIM SOME LOVE.

You say he has job problems. OFFER LOVE AND SUPPORT.

He has issues and he is not perfect., but from what i am reading here, you are driving him away.

You will lose him in less than two weeks if you don't wake up and offer loving kindness. It may already be too late.

Hoodoo is not necessary here -- except on YOU. Cleanse yourself. Be nice. Stop fighting.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:41 pm

I posted before on the forum tech page but I see now my post was simply moved, my apologies! It's my first time back and I was very worried about breaking any new rules. :)

Thank you for your reply, @brthrchristopher and Cat!

I agree that I've been unkind, it's a problem I have from years of watching my parent's unhealthy relationship. Everything is a "competition" for me, including relationships. I forget that it's okay to simply be with a person and that being vulnerable isn't necessarily weak.

I'd love to help him and support him and cast a spell or two to alleviate his current stresses but I'm afraid the longer we stay separated the more used to it he'll become. I should clarify that I only refuse to respond because I don't want him to become used to the idea of us being just friends or think that I'm okay with it by speaking to him. I know there's a lot of things I could do differently the second time around but I'm just so terrified of not being given that second chance.

Thank you for being so honest with me about this. I truly appreciate it and can see where I'm going wrong.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:55 am

Hi Cookie,

Fear of communicating, for whatever reason - justified or not - is often the number one obstacle and enemy in the face of reconciliation work. So stop it and talk to him already. If you don't want to respond by text, email him, or call him, or visit him - but re-open the lines of communication or as Miss Cat has already said: you'll lose him.

For yourself, there is support available to help you re-write your Relationship future regardless of its past and of its history. understanding where your behaviour comes from is a great first step to healing, but it's an explanation: not an excuse to keep acting that way. Depending on how you learn best, there are relationship counseling groups, specialists and books that can all help show you the way - but you have to take a leap of faith and try. Crucible of Courage and King Solomon Wisdom products worked in combination for yourself can really help with that. Taking baths with rose petals can also help as they remove love jinxes, add a bit of 13 herb bath or Uncrossing to the mix along with that and pray psalm 51.

Blessings, Love and Joy to you, because you deserve to let yourself have them, now let yourself.
Aura Laforest

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:49 am

On everyone's advice I but the bullet and called him and apologized for my hand in things. He stands by what he said before about not wanting be together but expressed an desire to be together again "someday" when he'd sorted his life out and removed the stresses put on him by his family, job search, etc. I agree that work should be done to fix my own problems during this break, I just worry that something will happen in that time.

Thanks again, everyone. I will revise my order to include some healing work for myself while continuing my reconciliation work. I can't thank you all enough, truly.

Hopefully I'll be back in a while with good news.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:20 pm

Good Evening, Cookie,
That's GREAT news!!
Just PLEASE try not to worry.
I also suggest that if you are concerned about what will happen during this time of separation, PRAY. Also, pray to heal yourself.
I love the Psalms and I love the fact that AIRR provided this to all of us (we are so lucky)
Take a look and see which ones call you. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms
Good luck to you!!
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:48 pm

First of all thank you for the Psalms link, that was immensely helpful to me over the past few days. I thought I'd check in with you all because the movement so far has been UNREAL and I have you all to thank for it.

So I placed my order the other night but in the meantime cleansed myself and my house and did a lot of praying. On a whim I also cleansed a white candle with sea salt and florida water and burned it over a person-shaped cutout with the full name and birthdate of a former paramour of his- I realized things only got really bad for him when she tried to initiate contact between them again and if there's any negativity coming from her I want the neutralize that stat. I've kept communications open and pray Psalms 2 & 23 and some verses from the Song of Solomon every day.

Today he was offered a paid extension to his internship and a gig at a film festival in Oregon next month. He tells me that his life is easier to deal with now that we're talking again and don't fight as much. We've set a date to reassess our relationship (a year from now when he finally gets his degree). I'm hoping to move the date up but already that's an awful lot of change in what, two or three days?

I don't know if it's the conjure or the tough love ya'll gave me or some combination of the two but things are absolutely looking up and I can't thank you all enough. You're all so, so lovely. I can't tell you how much you've helped.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:36 am

Congratulations Cookie: it's wonderful to see things blossoming. Keep up that great work, the prayer and nurturing for yourself meanwhile, until that date comes and please do feel free to keep us updated as things move or for support when things don't seem so bright.

Blessings to you :D
Aura Laforest

AsianDude

Unread post by AsianDude » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:39 pm

So I have been working on a Honey Jar for awhile now with an old flame. Just recently we have been maintaining contact on and off, just seeing how things are etc. and she proposed a face to face to catch up.

Now I took this as a sign that my Honey Jar was helping, I think she still is seeing someone however, but its a chance to just improve upon my work.

So my question is what I can do before/during meeting her that will help me.

Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm

One of the most commonly prescribed helps in a situation like this is to have a candle burning during your meeting time. This is called backing up the work."

Another popular idea is to bathe and/or rinse the clothes you will be wearing in love baths or water to which love oils have been added.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AsianDude

Unread post by AsianDude » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks Cat!

Any particular item you can recommend? I will order it and keep it handy till the specific day is set.

Thanks again.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Hi AsianDude,

In addition to the advice Miss Cat can give you, you could consider a combination of equal parts of the following bath crystals for bathing and to include in the wash water of your clothes:
-John the Conqueror
-Return to Me
-Attraction

Meanwhile as altar candles when you go on the date, Bewitching and Love me would be good choices.
Aura Laforest

Joe49

Unread post by Joe49 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:27 pm

I'm a female 49yrs old I need to know when doing a honey jar do I need just his pic in the jar or both cause I did but we our pic but I don't no if I did it wrong

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:25 am

Good Morning, Joe49,
Yu can do it either way. Not to worry.
Just make sure that you have a petition in there stating your intentions.
Hope this helps.
Take Care
HRCC Graduate #1631

LUVINME
Newly Registered

Unread post by LUVINME » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:51 am

Hello I have a question about a red penis candle I just finished burning on my recently x boyfriend I am trying to get back. I burned it for a total of 2 days, I carved our names in it along with my desires, fixed it up with a variety of love oils and my juices and said the prayer. The first night I let it burn for 15-20mins then blew it out the 2nd night I fixed the candle, put my juices on it, lit the candle said the prayer and fell asleep, realizing I fell asleep with an open lit candle I ran in the bathroom to make sure I didn't set the house on fire and saw that the candle had melted down and was almost out. I took a picture of it so somebody can interpret what's going on. Really want my love back.
Last edited by aura on Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed mention of oils not sold by Lucky Mojo

LuckyMe
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMe » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:50 am

My boyfriend and I have broken up. He works offshore and is gone back to his ex. He is so angry with me and doesnt want to talk to me. But when he do be around me its like he got mixed emotions. We dont talk on the phone unless I ask him to call me and he calls from another person phone. He emails me. We had a argument that went way out of proportion. I just want him back. What to do Im open to advice and will it work while he is on the boat working? Thanks We argue a lot but we have started talking like adults a lil finally.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Hi LuckyMe,

I'm so sorry to hear about your boyfriend. When someone flip flops like he's doing it can be very frustrating.
to answer your question, yes, a candle spell will work if the person is on water.

Go to : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Do you have some of his personal concerns? http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
A picture, a shoe, sock, his handwriting, unwashed underwear, semen. Those sorts of things.

For candle information go to: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

His ex might be doing "work" on him to keep him to her. To find out if this is what's going on, get a reading:
www.readersandrootworkers.org
or: for a faster response call: 1-888-4-HOODOO

You can also sweeten him up to you. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Does he wear a hat? If he does, sew one of your pubic hairs into the front headband part of the hat. This will keep him thinking of you. You can also mix your sexual fluids or bodily fluids with an oil like "Love Me" or "Follow me Boy" and rub this in the heel of his shoe. Just a tiny dab or he'll smell it. If the ex is doing work on him, she could catch wind of it.
Wear the following: http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html

You can use the powders or oils or both.

When you see him again, cook him a meal with a few drops of your period blood, or your sexual fluids. Add this to his meal as you are cooking it. Sister Robin Petersen has compiled a cook book specifically for the use of rootwork recipes. Many Rootworkers have contributed to the book. The book is called: HOODOO FOOD! Conjure Cook-Off and Rootwork Recipe Round-Up. It can be bought at the Lucky Mojo online.

You can also do a freezer spell on the ex. http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Freezer spells work real nice on someone who is getting between you and your man.
to look up how to do spells, go to: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

I wish you the best!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:20 am

Hi LUVINME,

If you want an interpretation of your candle remains, you can get a reading from one of the AIRR members who offers the service: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... le_Reading

You can also look through the forum thread on candle divination as well as the informational page on the same subject:
candle-divination-flame,-wick,-wax,-gla ... 50b383393f
http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Aura Laforest

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:37 am

Hello all

I'm working on bringing someone back. Reconciliation candle burned clean, clear with no residue left. I've started a honey jar and I constantly anoint candles with come to me and look me over. I sprinkled come to me where he has to walk over and amazingly the next day I saw him and he looked me in the eyes as he walked over it. It was strange. Our eyes were actually locked which hasn't happened for a long time as he stepped in and over the come to me stuff. He usually looks away.

I'm wondering when is a good time to test the waters and initiate contact with him? I'm nervous to do it.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Hello, Princess_LoveDiva,
That's a tough question!!
Since everything went very well and you had a sign of movement, it would depend on when you feel comfortable. If you're nervous, then this is not the time to do it as it may be spirit telling you to wait.
You could always get a quick answer to your question from a Root worker. www.hoodoopsychics.com
That way, they can look directly at the situation and give you a direct answer.
Wishing you the very best and I pray that he comes back to you VERY soon
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:06 am

Hello Miss Aida

Thank you for your reply and well wishes. Funny you should mention hoodoo psychics. I went to that site and got distracted. I'll look into it again!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:09 am

In my case ..I am being led thru Spirit recently.

My work is being done on my Honey jar.
I am using now Pink,Blue and Red chime candles along with Adam & Eve oils,Come To Me and Attraction
When I restarted my Honey Jar I also used Peppermint oil to clean and clear any negativity that has been lingering
and Bathed every day with a Hyssop wash and splashed a mix of Florida Water&Peppermint oil all over me.
It has helped to keep me alert ,positive and focused on my work. This is working for me.

Also ..I say to really make sure that your space has been prepared by cleaning ...prayers and blessing your area and self.
I am loving the mix of Florida water,peppermint and anise oil to my cleaning mop water ..It feels very protective,fresh and positive.

Where I am doing my work .. I wiped down with Florida Water and Peppermint oil
Then Follow up with a few drops of Van Van.

Prior to my newest Reconciliation work .. my Home has been smoked with Sage and DragonsBlood incense has been done for 48hrs prior
I wiped my surface work area 1st with Road Opener oil where my 2 named vigil candles will be sitting and moving..I feel and was led that this is a must for all paths to be clear and unblock any and all obstacles during this INTENSE work.

Do not forget to name and bless each piece you are working with is what has been spoken to me .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Greeneyes2<
I prefer the pink over the magenta. Because the magenta has too many shades and too many different color representations.
Good job!!
Have you thought about joining the Hoodoo Root work Correspondence Course? You sound like a "Shoe-in"!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:16 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Greeneyes2<
I prefer the pink over the magenta. Because the magenta has too many shades and too many different color representations.
Good job!!
Have you thought about joining the Hoodoo Root work Correspondence Course? You sound like a "Shoe-in"!!!!
Yes I sure have Miss Aida.. I am just getting my toes wet now. ;) Thanks so much Miss Aida

ladyfocuz23
Newly Registered

Unread post by ladyfocuz23 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:57 am

I need something to get my ex to want to call me n get back with me he is a very good guy I do knoe people have bad talked about me about using him for his money butt I love him n want him for him I can't n won't give up I currently working on my 3 day of my honey jar I wanted to knoe about the genital candles n how they work so he could want intamacy with me or any thing else that is good to bring him to me n lust for me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:33 am

Good Morning, Ladyfocuz23,
You can try reconciliation spells: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
And, here are the penis spells: www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html
I wish you all the very best in getting your ex back.
Let us know if you have any other questions
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Cookie

Unread post by Cookie » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 am

Hey everyone, I hoped to be back with good news but I'm back with a snag in my spellwork. We seemed fine, close to reconciliation. I even did some cleansing work on him because we both believed that someone had shot some bad energy at him. It worked, almost immediately his job sent him on a business trip up to Oregon with a promise of a full-time promotion when he returned. Since his main stress was his finances, I figured everything would be solid when he came back. I should clarify that he's still in Oregon at the moment, acting cagey as hell. He said we'd keep in contact but he doesn't tell me anything anymore (not that I asked, just that he used to volunteer the information). Plus all of a sudden he has this best friend that he met on the internet that he's hanging out with and I swear I've never heard of her in my life. I know all of his friends, including a guy that he didn't meet on the internet whom he is very close to that lives in the city he is visiting yet he won't go see him. His justification is that we're not together so he doesn't have to tell me anything, which, yes, makes sense but is so unlike him. I wish I could properly articulate to you all how he used to be so you could all understand what is so weird about his behavior. Anyway, I'm just not sure what else I could possibly do here, I'm very tired and more than a little disheartened. I've got a saint petitioned and a honey jar and I'm trying to be nice and not fight with him even though he is so not himself.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:56 pm

Hi Cookie,

It might be time for you to get a reading and see what might be happening under the surface. There are many talented readers connected to AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers or at Hoodoo Psychics http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Hello everyone.

I have posted in this thread before. I would like some advice. I recently got rid of all of my spiritual supplies. I felt they were not working anymore for various reasons. I would like to start over. I have seen breakdown between my boyfriend and I.

Items I got rid of (doll baby, honey jar, mojo hand, and picture boxes)

It's been about a month since I got rid of the supplies. I also hadn't used them in months.
My bf has been distant for 4 months.

I would like to know the best approach.

Thanks!!!!

I have also gotten a reading and All Is clear.
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Good Evening, BlessedLady,
Your best approach would be to read through this thread about reconciliation spells.
You will also get many ideas fro this webpage: www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
However, if your spells weren't working for you, it might be wise to find out why there were obstacles.
Did you have a reading performed by an AIRR member or a Hoodoo Psychic??
Just curious.
Let us know, please
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Hi!
No, I had a reading done by someone else. :)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:30 pm

Hi, BlessedLady,
The reason that I had asked that question is because I was surprised that nobody said anything about your spell work.
You had stated that the spells weren't working. You also stated that you threw supplies away. This made me inquisitive for a few reasons:
You had some powerful tools with you. A root worker would have raised an eyebrow to the fact that none of these tools worked.
My questions would have been: "Why didn't they work? What did she do when performing the spells? Did she do something wrong? Does she have obstacles?"
So, I would have asked spirit (through whatever means I am doing a reading) what the story is about your magic. And what the story is about your target.
Does he have other magic on him? Is there something that is protecting him?
And so on...
Then, a root worker would have found out if there was some clearance that had to be done before re-performing the magic.
Get the idea? If the magic didn't work in the first place, something is wrong and a root worker would have found out what it was, if it could be fixed, etc.
Also, by throwing your supplies away, I would have also questioned if you have lost faith in your own magic and, therefore, need someone else to do it for you. Or to coach you on how to perform the magic properly (if you did it wrong).
So, lots involved here.
My suggestion is to have an AIRR member http://readersandrootworkers.org or a Hoodoo Psychic www.hoodoopsychics.com help you out.
I just don't think "...all is clear..." is the final answer.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you the best
HRCC Graduate #1631

blessedlady

Unread post by blessedlady » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:43 pm

Thank you for your feedback! I will book a reading ASAP.
;-)
Thank you St. Anthony!
Thank you St. Elena!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Purplehaze8

Unread post by Purplehaze8 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:37 pm

I need help with a spell that makes my boyfriend (not sure if we are still together) to agonize and be distraught over me till he comes back to me. I have been crying for a week straight we a good one day them we are not. I'm afraid he will never call again or come back. I started a honey jar spell but it doesn't seem to be working. He can not get over and move on from something I did I'm my past. I have apologize and been nothing but good to him but he keeps hurting me because he can't get over. I want him to feel what I feel and come back to me. Please help I'm at my wits end over here. I feel so hopelessly drained. Please help me! :cry:

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Good Evening, Purplehaze8,
I'm so sorry that you've been crying so much and are in so much emotional pain. I know what a horrible feeing that is. You poor thing.
If you're looking for him to agonize and be distraught until he's with you again, the intranquil Spirit will do that for you
www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html
There are other love spells if you don't want him to feel the agony www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html
I hope that he comes back to you very soon.
Take care of yourself.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Purplehaze8

Unread post by Purplehaze8 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:43 pm

HelloMs. Aida!

Thank you so much for your reply I appreciate it! I will let you know how it works out. ;)

Colette
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Colette » Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:47 am

You said you've been crying for a week straight. When did you start the honey jar? This past week or two? Then you said he can't get over something you did in the past even though you've apologized and "been nothing but good to him". And now you want him to agonize (until he comes back).

I'm sorry to hear you're being distraught and it's totally understandable but 1. if you just started your honey jar in very recent days, give it just a bit more time and don't inject so much doubt and negative emotions into it, which you appear to be doing; 2. there's this anger within your target, if you send the Intranquil Spirit after him - he might break down and come back, but he's likely to be pretty mad. In fact, the whole thing might blow up when he's back; 3. you want him back but you're fed up with the lack of forgiveness on his part, so you're sticking to your pride (in desperation) and want to magically make him come crawling back...which might work, but again, it won't solve the underlining problem.

I'd say get a reading to see what the real status of the relationship is or what are the issues you need to tackle. There's something we don't know/you're not letting on here, which is understandable, and it sounds like there's to be done for better communication/more openness in the relationship and forgiveness for starters. Miss Aida's suggestions about the reconciliation products should give you some good ideas, though I think you might need a reading to figure out from which *angles* you should be tackling this.
HRCC Graduate (#1610G). Tarot reader. Practitioner of Hoodoo and Daoist magic.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:06 am

Greetings Purplehaze8, I agree with Colette about getting a reading. There may be more to the situation than meets the eye. A reading can help you to find the best way to move forward. There are many talented and amazing readers on AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics. You might also consider doing some healing or tranquility work for yourself. Being this distraught for this long is hard. If you feel calm or more at peace you might also be able to see another way to approach this situation. You can also go to the Crystal Silence League for free prayer connected to this situation.

Best of luck!

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:30 am

He left me 4 months ago, but I still see him 3-4 days a week while he's visiting our 2-year old. He says he is still in love with, and attracted to, me, but he is 100% convinced that there is no way we could ever be happy together. We had problems on both sides, and I made the changes I needed to make to be a better wife, but he is just "done." We've done almost nothing in terms of the practicalities of divorce (1 mediation session, and then he went into a very dark and debilitating depression, so the mediator said he's not in any shape to make life decisions). He's doing better now, but I get the impression that he basically considers himself single, and he just doesn't want to deal with any of the practical or emotional fall out.

I know that we are supposed to be together, and he says he's still in love with me. I have done some candle spells with no results yet. I feel like it's a race against time to block him from falling in love with someone else, to help him feel safe and whole with me, and to make him see that he should be with me. Help?

(Thank you so much for reading)

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:16 pm

lucyhoney23 wrote:He left me 4 months ago, but I still see him 3-4 days a week while he's visiting our 2-year old. He says he is still in love with, and attracted to, me, but he is 100% convinced that there is no way we could ever be happy together. We had problems on both sides, and I made the changes I needed to make to be a better wife, but he is just "done." We've done almost nothing in terms of the practicalities of divorce (1 mediation session, and then he went into a very dark and debilitating depression, so the mediator said he's not in any shape to make life decisions). He's doing better now, but I get the impression that he basically considers himself single, and he just doesn't want to deal with any of the practical or emotional fall out.

I know that we are supposed to be together, and he says he's still in love with me. I have done some candle spells with no results yet. I feel like it's a race against time to block him from falling in love with someone else, to help him feel safe and whole with me, and to make him see that he should be with me. Help?

(Thank you so much for reading)
There is something more going on here....
"you made the changes to be a better wife"?? Did he do any work on being a "better husband" or he has no flaws??

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:04 pm

We both have two major flaws. I was completely unsexual--no sex for 3 years, nearly a year since we even kissed. I was ruled by my anxiety, and I was often mean (tone of voice, getting onto him, complaining about his family, etc.)

He is sort of codependent. He was unhappy but afraid to speak up, and he is frighteningly good at putting on a happy face. We are both in therapy. I think he feels that he will always be that way with me- ghat a fresh start with someone else is the only chance he has to find happiness and heal.

Once he told me he was unhappy, I took responsibility and starting working on being healthier, but clearly it was a fait accompli by the time he even spoke to me about it.

I concede that I understand him leaving--it forced me to choose health or self destruction. Apart from this,, I am happier than I have been in my adult life. I don't, however, understand him staying away...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Good Morning, LucyHoney,
I am so very sorry that this is happening to you. My heart goes out to you as I know what it feels like when Love is not returned. And also to realize my own mistakes and wish for another chance.
Have you tried any of the reconciliation spells? www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Have you tried any of the spell kits to make yourself more attractive to him? I am thinking about: Attraction; or Come to Me; or Follow Me; or Love me. You can take a look at these spell kits (and you'll also see the reconciliation spell kit too) here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Have you had a reading from a root worker? www.hoodoopsychics.com
Have you had a reading from an AIRR worker http://readersandrootworkers.org
The reason that I ask is because a reading might give you a better insight to what exactly the problem is and better pinpoint the picture (which, in turn, will give you a clear understanding of what spells to use if there's a chance of getting him back).
These are just a few things to consider.
Additionally, maybe finding out if you are having any sort of health problems which had diminished your sexual drive. Since this is a COMMON problem (especially when we are totally stressed out); physicians can (nowadays) easily identify problems and help to remedy them.
Here's wishing you the very best.
I pray that he comes back to you and that you find happiness together.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:46 am

Thank you for responding!

I have ordered a ton of supplies, and I'm just going to put my heart and power into my own spell:
Reconciliation honey jar, pink candles
Follow me Boy Oil, Fire of Love Oil, Protection Oil, Intranquility Oil
Pink penis candle, red bride and groom candle (I'm going to try to bind him to me that way--I can't do the spell with the knots in the string because we're not having sex, but I'm going to bind the penis to the married couple candle)
A bunch of herbs (Balm of Gilead, Burdock, Damiana, Honeysuckle flower, Magnolia leaf, red clover) to try to make the honey jar even more powerful.
Amethyst and Selenite for protection and to block the way of anything negative trying to get it.

I am hoping to do the spellwork Friday (Venus day) or Sunday (full moon), but I'm not sure I'll get them in time, because I ordered last night, and I"m on the east coast. Do I need to wait until the moon is waxing again? I''ve had four readings about this situation since it began, but maybe while I'm waiting for supplies, I'll have one more.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:26 pm

Hello, LucyHoney,
Wow! You ordered a lot of products!! Good for you!
I don't know when you'll receive them. Everything is hand made and prayed over by the root workers (and that takes time).
I personally work with the moon phases but other root workers don't and use different timings. That's up to you
Good luck with everything.
Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

EarthDance

Unread post by EarthDance » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:32 pm

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some direction on my issue. I have been reading a lot on luckymojo.com and I think I know what I want to do but I'm not sure.

It's a kind of long and complicated story but two months ago I broke up with my boyfriend over a really stupid thing and we had a really nasty fight in which I said a lot of very hurtful things. I was head over heels for him and I think he was the same way but his friends say he's really bad at relationships and expressing his feelings and doesn't know what he wants. I tried to get him to talk to me but he was avoiding any real heart-to-heart conversation (he won't talk about feelings and stopped responding to my texts the moment I tried to get him to open up on it). We spent about a month or so going back and forth like this, and I would always get really aggravated with him blowing hot and cold. First agreeing to sit down and talk, and then backing out at the last second. Or being friendly to me, and then suddenly ignoring me. Well we got into another fight over it because I was aggravated and depressed and we're now not on speaking terms. (Well, kind of. He told me to f*** off and a few hours later accepted my friend request on FB that I had sent 2 weeks before the last fight.)

Anyway I've since began attending therapy to work on myself and my anger/anxiety issues. I have apologized to him and promised to leave him alone text/FB wise, but I also left in the note that I would really like him to come and talk to me one day. I would really like to have this boy back. I see a lot of potential in him and I really do feel he is a "diamond in the rough." I already tried working on him post breakup. I made a sachet with a name paper and some herbs and lit a candle on it. But I used too much catnip and 3 days later he came begging me to have sex with him, which is not at all what I wanted. At the start of our relationship I had also put some herbs on him to heat things up and they worked beautifully. So I know he's susceptible to working.

My divination has indicated he feels the relationship is "dead" (literally the Death card) and that he's very confused and overwhelmed by my display of emotions and possibly also his. However the cards also suggested there's a possibility for reconciliation though maybe not immediately. (I'm ok with this, as I can use the time to work on myself.)

I was going to do these things: a honey jar with his photo/name paper/coin (I don't have any hair or anything. I checked) and some herbs with a pink candle to get the ball rolling. I don't know what I can do to get him to open up and communicate. He's kind of a clam to begin with. I suspect I need to back that up with something else because there's a lot of damage to be undone and this will take time, but I don't know what. And also something to work against my rivals (the other girls he's seeing). I'd do a freezer fig but I don't feel he's in my life enough for that to be effective since we're not talking.

Anyway, wow that is a novel of a post. I would appreciate thoughts and imput and suggestions. :)

queenie123

Unread post by queenie123 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:35 am

Good Morning all
I am new to this and have always wanted to learn of candle magic and spells and all. Well I was dating a guy whom I love. We had an instant connection. I met his uncle and later met his sister and it was like everything went down hill the same day( Saturday). He said he had a greater connection to me than he ever had with his ex- wife. They divorced 3 yrs ago btw. Well I last saw him on Sunday 11/ 10/13 at 4am, before he left for working. I tried to call him Monday and he wouldn’t answer my call. We didn’t really have an argument, he said something during the dinner that upset me a little and I told him about it. He felt as I was over reacting. I may have been. I acknowledge I have things to work on. We talked about getting married and me getting a tubal reversal to have children with him. He has admitted that since he is a nice guy women treat him bad and he may have lumped me into that category. He is a Taurus… stubborn as ever. He won’t take my calls. I love him dearly and I believe he feels the same. I don’t want anything from him but a second chance to work on our relationship. I think he believes all relationships will be perfect…NOT. So heres what I did. I got two naked male and female candles, dressed them with conjure oils. The candles were pink. I wrote my name and his name on the candle and carved them as well. I burned the candles and they both burned at the same rate and then his began to burn faster than mine. I got up this morning and my female candle was still burning. I don’t know how I should take that or if I should buy more candles and start again. I don’t have anymore male female candles but I do have pink ones and the oils. ANY SUGGESTIONS.
:D
Last edited by aura on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed references to products not carried by Lucky Mojo

AlwaysOnTheRun

Unread post by AlwaysOnTheRun » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:12 pm

Tomorrow is the full moon, and I had big plans for my own spell work tomorrow, but (1) my stuff isn't here (not a shock, since I ordered them not a week ago from 3000 miles away), (2) I'm not even READY in terms of having my plans ready, and (3) I had a reading today that was pretty convincing that I need to let him go. I talked to Lou Florez. He was extremely sweet and compassionate, but he gave it to me (kindly but) straight that we are getting divorced. That's not to mean it's not impossible that we'd never reconcile, but what would be best for me would be to move forward and treat it as if it's permanently over. I have had a little shift in my feelings in the last few days...I see myself moving into that space between "we can't break up" and "I don't want to get back together."

I had planned to do the spells as my one last active effort, and then I'd turn it over to the universe, but maybe it's time to just go ahead and do that. Lou suggested road opening/blockage removal, and then some just general "TLC" work (baths in rosemary and roses and the like). I was surprised by some of the things he said in terms of predictions, but his characterization of my spouse was DEAD ON...but also balanced. It wasn't like "girl, he's a jerk--leave him"--he was also very validating and compassionate to him as well. With the moon waning soon, maybe it is a good time to shift my focus to grieving, letting go, and nursing my wounds instead of trying to control the will of someone who just doesn't want to be with me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:23 pm

Hello, Lucyhoney,
I am sorry for your heartbreaking news.
I will tell you that Lou is, in my opinion, an exceptional reader.
Maybe it's also time for a walnut bath followed by a cut and clear spell to help you get over the hurt you're experiencing. I do know that, sometimes, it's so difficult to let go because we all want what we used to have (but, the past is close to impossible to recreate. Especially when it's been followed by so much heartbreak).
Please know that we are here for you. And, again, I'm sorry.
If you're interested, here are the links to what I have suggested:

www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care of yourself.
Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:10 am

EarthDance, you might consider getting a reading with a rootworker to help you get a focus on how to move forward with this situation. But in the meantime, I would recommend that you read about deer's tongue for helping communication and this can go in the honey jar. There are also several rootworkers connected to AIRR who have spells designed to help with communication and opening up about feelings. There are several avenues that you can take!

Best of luck!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”