Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

queenofheart

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by queenofheart » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:27 pm

Is there anything similar to the tranquility candle I think we both need to calm down a bit and take heart. Ive notice that misc doesnt burn that candle so Im looking for something else. Im ording some bath wash so i can mop and clean my house with that. Thank you for the suggestions.

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:00 pm

I am burning 13 red skull vigil candles and 13 heart melt candles by Deacon Millet.....

I want to get the church to burn some reconcillation vigil candles for me......how many should I do? 13 again to match?

I have a very though case...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Hello, PreciousCC ,

You know, this is something that you ought to ask Deacon Millett.

He may have a game plan and you might want to insure that other work doesn't interfere with his plan.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:57 pm

He says I could do the reconcillation candles myself or with the church or with him....he just didn't tell me how many....I send him an email asking how many but he hasn't had a chance to respond yet.....

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:02 pm

He recommended at least 3.

I decided to do 13.....

I will have 13 red skull candles, 13 heart melt candles and 13 reconciliation candles burning for me! :)

27dohcan
Newly Registered

Unread post by 27dohcan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:03 pm

Hi All,
Very new to this site. I recently had work done, a break up spell, on my ex and her boyfriend. She had been on the fence about him and I for several months. She still loves me very much but was afraid to leave him and try to work things out with me because of all the pain from our relationship. Years of me being afraid to commit to her took it's toll. The Break up spell started working and they were fighting and there was doubt. I was out with friends and saw her boyfriend with another woman. He was cheating on her and I couldn't just stand by and let it happen. Not out of spite for their relationship but out of love and respect for her. I got plenty of video of them two making out and more. I had video of them even leaving together. I presented this evidence to my ex with a heavy heart. She did break up with him as soon as I showed her the evidence. Now she is very broken woman. Very hurt and she now resents me because I was the one who showed her the video. What work can I do to allow me back into her heart. To allow the love we had to return? To come back to me? Think about me? I love this woman dearly and realized after I lost her that she was the love of my life. We have a child together and I want to make my family whole again. I appreciate any and all help.

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:06 am

My exes birthday today! I want to contact him soooooooooooooooo badly but know I can't. :(

Reason: Not pertaining to LM products or Spell work

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:31 pm

Hello, 27dohcan ,

Oh, I am so sorry. But you really did the right thing.

Reminds me of the old saying: "No good deed goes unpunished"

I would try a honey jar and a reconciliation spell kit. You can find them here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Also, you may want to have MISC light some candles for you (A run of candles) to return to you: www.missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

See what the candle reports say and then see their recommendations.

I pray this helps and wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

27dohcan
Newly Registered

Unread post by 27dohcan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:53 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you so much for the advice. I appreciate the time you took to address my issue. It's hard knowing that I caused her more pain by showing her the evidence. I know I can heal her pain. I just need a chance to do it. I will love her like I should have from the start and never ever take her or her love for granted. There was a time she loved me dearly. I just had my demons that I had to let slip away. I juts want that love again. I will do the candle work and see the recommendations.
Thanks again Miss Aida. I am forever grateful!

help_her_return_2me

Unread post by help_her_return_2me » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:01 am

help_her_return_2me wrote: Can you advise on which oil, for reconciliation, love , return/ comeback to me? I'm in the UK and having liquids shipped from USA has been quite difficult recently, I've had aftershaves held at customs (at LA) this week..
Placed an order for love me oil, reconciliation oil & return to me oil... Not sure if they are the correct ones.. Do I receive notification on dispatch and roughly how long does it take from order to dispatch?

halplaysthedidge
Newly Registered

Unread post by halplaysthedidge » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:59 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have searched everywhere on the forum and site for the answer to this but have not found anything so I am finally asking after a couple weeks. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

A couple weeks ago I ordered from LM Return To Me, Adam and Eve, Follow Me Boy and Love Me Oils as well as the "Pewter Solomonic Talisman Love, Black Cord" in the amulets section to work on my ex. I recently saw him and now have some of his head hair. How do I incorporate this personal concern into the amulet and oils? It's obviously not going to stick to the necklace. Would rubbing some oil on the hair and then rubbing it on the pewter piece be sufficient while I pray over it and then state my intent? I have a paper with his handwriting too. Is this something I could maybe lay the piece on with the hair?

Maybe I should purchase a mojo bag as well? I would do a candle spell but have no way of burying the remains (no yard/house plants to bury in). I want to do things correctly.

Thanks for your help! :)

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Please help me. I am having an emergency and I am desperate. I am finally calm enough to post here. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Things with my ex have exploded, again - this despite the honey jar, despite having done a reconciliation spell and being four days into a moving candle spell to bring us together. I don't think he has ever been this angry. He said some downright horrible things - I think mostly just to hurt me and to try to get me to finally give up on him. This is what happened, things had been going well, we had been texting more and he was initiating contact more. Then purely by accident I clicked on his google profile and saw a picture of a girl there whom I'd never seen. Scared that I was being made a fool of, I asked him if he was talking to someone new. He said it was his ex, supposedly she was there all along but I don't remember seeing her. Anyway one thing led to another and when I brought up our relationship it was the same wall of resistance. Predictably I wound up losing it and it became a nightmare. The stuff about wanting nothing to do with me, along with various horrible insults. The entire time I was calmly pleading for us to stop fighting and talk another day...he was having none of it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

It would be almost easier if I could truly believe he meant all those things from the bottom of his heart. But he said things that were contradictory and I can't wrap my head around them. This is embarrassing to write but I have to. He claimed he cringed whenever he'd see a text from me, and that all of this had been a front. But if that's true, why was he texting me more and initiating texts?! Remember how he was going to "hear me out" after our huge fight on Christmas Eve? He claims he was talking to me all this time because he was waiting for that - yet when I tried to bring it up yesterday, he flipped out and said I'd lost my chance (???). Also, at first he offered this explanation about his ex, how he always added her to social media sites, like as if to suggest it's nothing - then as he got presumably angrier, he said what she was to him was none of my business, then later added that he was interested in her! I wanted to die and I think that was the intent. He claimed he didn't miss me, that he was indifferent to me - again more mixed signal BS. After the worst part of the argument was over, the conversation drifted off and I asked where he was. He said he was home - and said he couldn't go out with me on Valentine's Day anyway. Something I had mentioned hours before. Why make that sudden comment? Like he'd been thinking about it? And then he casually mentioned that some actor I liked was on TV and to turn to that channel. Supposedly after yesterday, he wasn't going to talk to me anymore. I did send one text today, just to say I'm sorry, and he didn't respond. He claimed he was going to block me but I'd be willing to bet he hasn't. Regardless of what he says I think he has been getting high off the drama, high off my attention and love. I can't believe there is any other reason for him to have stayed around all this time - apart from using me to wean himself off me. I'm trying to go NC as a last ditch effort.

Someone please talk to me. I am desperate. I'm considering going to a rootworker if only for a short reading about this but I don't have much money. Please help! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Jess-Belle,

When a person gets that down and dirty, more often then not he was being truthful. I dont mean to hurt you but for him to be so blatant it seems you were holding on and he was letting you. You point out contraditions but those are your " what if" to hold on to him and hope things work out. They are nothing to him just casual thoughts and conversation. you are making and expecting more, even getting false hope from them. Truth the girl you seen he is interested in. You are quoting tv actors and blocking you etc.. and using this as hope to hold onto a man.. no honey thats reason to let go. Read what you wrote, what he said and did, this is not love, at least not on his end. You can do lots of work but I can tell you this: being desperate, begging, pleading, over thinking, over trying, over trying, stalking, texting, calling, apologizing has never brought a man back. I definetly think you need a reading, I advice you as a person who years back was in a similar situation, the person stayed around because 1. they felt guilty for what they were doing, 2. I was a fall back, BUT when they did break up he moved onto someone else, so I was an emotional support fall back, 3. he was trying to not hurt me so did it nice.. end result I moved on.. things never changed substantially for me. Get a reading but strongly consider a cut and clear, strongly consider stop texting or messaging him and move on with your life.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi j82... I know I probably sound completely pathetic. I guess I believe that as long as someone feels pain, and anger, they are still affected by you. And yeah I was holding on, but I don't think he was just letting me, I really think he wanted me to. I know that what he is doing isn't love or how love should be, but I can't simply believe that all the mixed messages and contradictions he gave me were nothing. And even if this just sounds like an excuse - I got verbally abusive with him during our relationship and I wasn't being truthful. I need to get to the bottom of this for my peace of mind and sanity so I have scheduled a reading. I just can't do this by myself anymore.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Jess-Belle,

You are holding on and making excuses to hold on, and once upon a time I did the same thing.. what if he meant it this way, what if he meant it that way, but he text me, but he was mad at me and mad is an emotion so he cares, if he cares I can. I also see you doing the " if I can just prove or make the past right it will be ok". It wont be ok, not now, he dont want it ok. He may be changed with magic, he may be changed with prayer. BUt you doing exactly the same thing you been doing, acting as desperate as you are will lead to the same end result. Please get a reading. IT will help and listen to the reading. Ask specifically will you be back, are they the one etc... and listen to the advise. If its not meant to be then stop trying. Besides I think 90% of peoples reconcilation work would have better results if they stopped chasing, obsessing, over compensating for the ex.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:27 am

Hi J82, I know I screwed up more than a couple of times now. I was just trying to do the right thing until it became impossible to know what the right thing was anymore. Some experts say try to be a good friend - that's what I was doing - some experts say total NC. I don't know anything anymore, I feel delirious an djust absolutely ill with grief. Being a good friend seemed to be working and he was humoring me but you are right, he doesn't want things to be ok now. I have a phone consultation with Deacon Millett on Thursday and I am counting the seconds. I know putting my trust in a professional will help infinitely. I'm just so sad, so scared... :cry: :cry: :cry: You think NC is a good idea then?

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:16 am

Jesse Belle,

What did Deacon say? What spells have you done?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:14 am

Please do not use the forum as a personal message venue.

These type of questions are for Private messaging.
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:05 pm

I purchased 1 reconcillation vigil candle, 1 come to me vigil candle and 1 bewitching vigil candle.....

Should I light them all at the same time or 1 at a time?

Which one should I light first?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Jess-Belle,

I am very sorry for the heartbreak you are feeling/facing and as stated prior I have been their with the wrong person holding on with the death grip, trying anything to get them back. After I got over it I can now look back and see all the tricks he was playing and all the ones I was as well.. IE hold on to any chance..etc. I think it was more of a fear of not being loved, thinking this was my chance and I messed it up and now its lost, and Id never happen again.. all were lies by the devil. Truth, you will heal, you will move on and will meet someone better, but hun you need to start too believe that too. A cut and clear spell and then do a new working when ready to draw a new love. Somewhere on the LM forum she mentioned the 3 rule with dating.. its not a set rule but a rule she took up when dating and moved on after it. I have used it as well to help set a guideline. So if a person says or does something 3 times its the truth.. so they say I love you but then break up and date another person, then talks again with you but gets angrey and says they hate you , they come back around for a minute but then meet someone knew and tell you " you knew better". the 3 acts show how he is and its not changing.. the 3 acts tell you the truth.. move on. Hard words yes but the truth is what sets us free.. many good books to help and even see a counselor to talk it out. Hoodoo wise a cut and clear, cast off evil mojo, cleanse you and the home , rid everything you have of him , new number new everything. then when ready do a new come to me for a new lover.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:27 pm

I just have a question. If I use Look Me Over Oil with Bewitching oil on a candle can I get someone to be really in love with me that they want nobody else. Not that I have a problem with this because I am attractive and he already has love but I want something very powerful.
Is it ok to use a purple candle, or should I stick to pink and red. I want him to be bewitched over me. No other woman matters to him.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:47 pm

mmachix,

Of course its possible but we dont know anything about the work or situation other then your statement... so Yes it is possible.. is it the most powerful? maybe depends on a lot of things. I personally hate the question, " most powerful" my answer will always be, " the one spell that ends up working for you", why? because a simple candle may work for one man but a series of others for another. thats why readings and heading the signs is important. Furthermore read the description of the item you are using.. look me over will bring a sense of lust and bewitiching will make him very attracted to you, and add a sense of allure to you. Not exactly deep love but a good start if you plan to move into other work from this point like a nation sack to keep and control him, honey jar to keep him sweet, or I can you cant would be good for this request. Look into follow me boy and fiery love and stay with me to make him stay with you and follow you, add hot passion and keep him home.

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:50 pm

OMG!!!! Yesterday one of my coworkers came over to my apt! I usually have NO ONE over at my apt but my coworker came over for a few hours yesterday.....she knows ALL about the honey jar but nothing else....she was in my apt and I picked up my honey jar to show her...she looked at it and say that is cool!!!! But then I remember my MojoBag was there too....it was in the same ROOM!!!! I never talked about it or pick it up to show her....she would otherwise not even look over if it wasn't me picking up the honey jar to show her etc.

I am NOT sure if she looked at my mojobag or NOT....She was in the same room as my mojobag but I am NOT sure if she looked at it or not....she wasn't really looking that way at all.....So is my MojoBag still okay???? :/

I know I should have hidden it but I totally forgot! I was sooooo USE TO being ALONE at my apt every single day....wasn't expecting anyone over at all. Now what?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:15 pm

PreciousCC,

Normally mistakes like that are signs to the work, so if the mojo is dead its a sign that maybe the work you have done has reached its point. Like if a person accidently forgets a mojo in the wash , yes its an accident, but one you did with something very very important. So the carelessness killed the work. Start new.

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:00 pm

Good evening all. I had my reading and I was told things are not over just yet. I am following the advice of my rootworker. However, I am still coping with this situation extremely poorly. I have not been in contact with my ex since Monday. I can barely eat...I've lost three pounds already. I have never experienced a depression like this in my life. Tomorrow I plan to call my local church to make an appointment to make a confessional to a priest. In fact I drove down there tonight hoping I could set a light/candle, but found they did not have such an area. I have posted on the Crystal Silence League. After I force myself to eat something and shower I am going to drink a sedative tea. I keep almost having panic attacks. I will probably speak to my rootworker some time this week but any words of support and encouragement, and suggestions for finding the strength to get through this, are greatly appreciated. Please pray for me.

Joyful Lily

Unread post by Joyful Lily » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:46 pm

I'm right there with you Jess-Belle. I'm in a similar situation, only I haven't talked to my ex since mid-December. I've been doing work on him to at least reconcile as friends since we are with different people now, but my weight has been up and down, my thoughts are often trained on him, and almost every morning I have a panic attack. I've confided in two close friends and my new boyfriend which makes me feel better, but once I stop talking to them I go back into depression mode. I even had a horrible rape dream with him in it about a month ago. I was so frightened by it that I didn't want to go to sleep the next night. Last night I had a dream where I was talking to him about his girlfriend, and he told me they were no longer together. I woke up and had the worst panic attack. That dream was most likely wishful thinking which really hurt when I realized it wasn't real.

My ex and I had a falling out a week before Christmas, and we said some horrible things to each other. He's been over me for a while, but offered to let me stay in his life as a friend. When he told me he found another girl I lost it. That week was terrible, especially since it was the same week we became romantic the year before. This ended with a texting argument with his new girlfriend and him telling me to go away before he had to explain any more to her (She checked his phone right after I sent a text in yet another sad attempt to explain my behavior). I kept at it. Some of the things he said to me: "I declare right here and now, nothing will ever happen between us. EVER." "You're better off with out me." Blunt and to the point. This doesn't include some nasty names he called me, including clingy psycho. I spent the next day very sick in bed. I had to call in at work.

That whole episode is hurting my current relationship. The man I'm with now was the one my ex tried to shove me to ever since I mentioned the guy. Right after the last fight I relented and asked the other guy out (we'd been hanging out for a while, and he expressed interest when it looked like things were not going to work out between me and my ex). I'd go more into it, but it's a very, VERY long story. My boyfriend is very understanding about what I'm going through as he went through something similar himself, but he's really concerned about how this is affecting my life. He gently warned me today that he doesn't want me to get attached to him for the wrong reasons. This is something I've also fretted over since we started going out. I care about him and have great affection for him, so it scared me when he had that talk with me today.

I'm still waiting on a reading to figure this all out and hopefully move on. I still wish to be friends with the other guy, but a lot happened that causes me to think that I didn't know him as well as I thought. Like another friend of mine said, there are a lot of guys out there who only tell you about a third of what's going on. I wasn't mad at him for lying because he didn't lie. I was mad that he didn't tell me sooner, leaving me hanging for over a month while he had been dating this girl, and expected me to simply flip a switch on my feelings and go on without him after casually mentioning it. There are many other unknowns that has me on pins and needles day after day. I have so many unanswered questions. I want to get them answered and look at the possibilities before I try to waste anymore time and money on something that may not have a chance. I care about my ex deeply, and we have a lot of the same interests. We are capable of getting along without the romance, so I know it can work, but he has to be willing. If he can never be willing, then that's it.

I hope you find peace eventually. I'm still searching for it myself. I'll keep you in my prayers. It does help me to know I'm not the only one feeling this way. Who knows, it might work out after all. One thing you can do is preoccupy yourself with a hobby. It's cliche advice, and I haven't really took to it myself yet, but it can help distract your mind for at least a short while. Working more has helped me some. I'm taking advantage of all the extra hours they're giving me at work, and I'm looking forward to spending the only free days I have off this month with my new boyfriend (he lives in another state, so visits are rare). Friends are also a great asset during this time. Without them I know I would be far worse off.

Take care, Jess-Belle.

~Lily~

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:50 am

Hi Jess-Belle,

I feel you should start some Communication Vigils. Use a yellow 7 Day Candle with Deer's Tongue. Remember to write your petition in a way that he is currently contacting you.

www.luckymojo.com/candle-plain-vigil-yellow.html

herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi Joyful Lily - thanks for your post to me. That sounds like a really rough journey. I hope you find resolution. Little by little I am coming up with ideas here and there to help get me through. Right now I still don't feel like doing much of anything though.

Ms. Melanie - thank you for that recommendation. Could you clarify a bit about writing my petition in the way that he is contacting me? Like I should ask for him to contact me in the way he usually would?

I just wanted to share that since I started doing reconciliation work, two people in my life with whom I have had rifts have approached me to reconcile. So I believe the energy is out there. One of them had held a grudge against things I'd done for an extremely long time, and told me the slate was clean. The other is a coworker who I got in an fight with in December and I said nasty things to as a result. The past couple of days she has been seeming to extend an olive branch so in the name of reconciliation I sent her a text this evening apologizing for what I'd said. I also forgave her, and the other very few people in my life I hadn't forgiven. I can't take the splinter from another's eye and ignore the plank in my own. I want forgiveness and reconciliation with my ex so badly...so I will live by the same principle.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello,

Please keep your personal conversations to the Private Message venue.

Thank you
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:46 pm

My order of 1 reconciliation vigil candle, 1 come to me vigil candle and 1 bewitching vigil candle will be coming in soon........

Should I burn them ALL together or one at a time?

I got the LuckyMojo Church to burn 13 reconciliation vigil candles for me as well...

What should I do?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello, PreciousCC ,

If this were me or one of my clients, this is what I would do:

FIRST, light the reconciliation candle

After that, light the Bewitching candle

After that, Light the come to me candle.

I would do one at a time so that you can get your energies concentrated and focused.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:22 am

Thank you!

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:58 pm

I know that I could just order the candles from MISC but I wanted to do some work myself. I already ordered the intranquility candle and was told it burned really well. The glass was free from residue or marks remaining on the glass. The glass is clear and clean. I haven't seen any movements yet, so I wanted to do some more work.

I've ordered come to me oil, kiss me now oil, and road opener oil. I'm waiting for them to arrive. Now, I wanted to dress a candle with the road opener oil and then another with the kiss me now oil and come to me oil, but I'm not sure if it's better if I do a candle for each oil or combine them.

Also, I've seen some prayers on the site to use with the oils, but I'm not sure if it's best I make my own with my specific wants/ needs or is it better if I use the ones provided.

I'm currently not in communication with my ex (he bailed since November) and I really need him to return and pick up his responsibilities again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello, Sammy001 ,

That's a matter of preference. But, I like doing them individually. That way, you can concentrate on each desire specifically and get those energies out there!

As far as your own petition vs a prayer, why not both? That's what I do. The more that you put out there, the better the chances of success

Otherwise, do what's in your heart

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:06 pm

I had a Bewitching vigil candle burned over a week ago. My ex used to be vey flirty with women, now I don't really see him at all doing that. I like the results. I think he misses me, but waiting for me to get at him, which I have not.

My question is I ordered the oil, waiting for it to come. How can I do the spell on my own with the oil. What color candle can I use?

Also I ordered influenece oil. I want to influenece him to think of me only. What color candles do I use for these both, and what herbs???

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:48 am

Hello, mmachix ,

Aside from wearing the oil on yourself, here are other ways to use the oils: www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Put it on a red candle and inscribe the candle to make you alluring. Make a petition paper saying that you will allure and bewitch somebody. Put the oil on your petition paper and your picture (these are just a couple of ideas).

I LOVE the influence skull candle spells. I use this all the time in my professional practice: www.luckykymjo.com/influence.html

And here is a quick guide for herbs: www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I hope this help[s

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 am

Those links don't tell me what herbs or color candles. I need to know. I don't want to just wear the herbs

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:28 am

Hello, mmachix,

I told you the color of the candle in my last post.

And the link for hoodoo at a glance definitely gives you the herbs to use.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:00 pm

Okay now...MOVEMENT or just pure luck again????? My ex is ONE WEIRDO!!! He text me today and asked "Are you receiving my mail?"

I am like OKAY... 1) it's been almost 1 year since we lived together....I moved out almost a year ago....if your mail was forwarded to my place this entire time shouldn't you have notice BEFORE a year???? 2) You NEVER lived with me before at my apartment why would your mail be forwarded here? 3) You ask me before I move out to make sure I only forward my mail to my new address and I told you and made sure that it was only my mail only....so why the hell would your mail be at my apartment after a year??? WEIRD! 4) It's BEEN A YEAR! WTF.

So of course I never received any of his mail.....so my response was "Nope. Why would I?"

His response was "Just wondering because I get barely any mail these days."

OKAY...WEIRD? MOVEMENT or my ex is just a werido...I don't know. LOL...

I have a reading with Catherine on 2/25....so I don't have anyone else to ask about this now......Is my work WORKING or is it just b/c my ex is a weirdo...I don't know!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, PreciousCC ,

Sounds to me like he's trying to initiate contact with you and using this lame theme as an excuse.

That's not weird. That's movement

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

It would be nice if he would just ASK ME OUT! LOL...

Sometimes I am very tempted to ASK him to help me with my taxes OR just to have lunch...but I STOP myself because I am so scared to get a nasty response....:( I asked him out in July waaaaaayyyyy BEFORE I knew about LuckyMojo and got a nasty response!

I am already doing A LOT of work and bought every reconciliation product from LuckyMojo and more! lol...

Should I just continue with my honey jar and wait for my reading on the 25th? Anything else I should do?

I think I pretty much done as much as I can.....let me know if I am missing something...I pray and light a candle to my honey jar EVERY DAY!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:06 am

Hello, PreciousCC ,

Yes, I agree with you. Continue your honey jar and wait for Miss cat. She will steer you in the right direction. She is THE expert of experts!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Sammy001

Unread post by Sammy001 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:29 pm

I was wondering is it ok to dress and burn a candle each day until your prayer is answered?

I want/ need to my ex to return and I was wondering if it were ok if I dressed candles each day with the oils and I prayed over them or is this something I should only do once?

I have ordered an intranquility candle (it burned well), and now I have road opener oil, come to me oil and kiss me now oil. I haven't seen any movement but I had only done an intranquility candle (it's been at least two weeks since it burned) and I just burned candles with the oils yesterday night.

I did a reading and it showed positive signs with the work that's already been done but now I'm just wondering would it help if I burned more candles or would it just be too nagging?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:10 pm

Sammy001,

Intranquility is normally a curse or a last resort on an ex.. curse because you make a devil make them suffer. You can burn candles daily but I think it would be helpful not to think about it every day and live a little. Have you looked into 7 day candles setting them on the work ? Of course its ok to burn a candle a day , its important to watch and wait 3 days from the work for signs to how it will happen, 3 weeks for movement and 3 mo for manifestation. Adapt the work accordingly to help that cause. Like I would focus more on reconcilation and come to me right now, once he does I would shift to kiss me now and follow me boy, then shift to stay with me and fiery love. read each and see how the story they tell together supports your cause.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:16 pm

PreciousCC wrote:....let me know if I am missing something...
The by far most thing in successful reconciliation work is to do a reading on is what keeps the person from coming back. Is it lack of love? Is it the idea that a relationship with you cannot work? Is it anger and resentment or something that could easily be mended by an apology? Assuming it is based on things like “he has a new girlfriend” and spending time breaking them up may well piss the target off and end the chance of reconciliation when all it might have taken was a courage spell for you to call and say “hello”.
Remember that there might be a subconscious reason which may differ totally from what the ex might consciously think about it, so asking about that in the reading is a good idea.
Once you know the hindrances do some road opening or block busting spells, make a doll of him/her and talk it through the hindrances. Once these are cleared out of the way it is time to set in the love drawing, sweetening, soothing and “remember when we…” kind of work.
Lastly - Do not forget that a relationship is based on a mutual future as much as the past. So the work does not end with a successful reconciliation. You have to build the future the two of you never got first and sell it to his subconscious mind along with the romantic work.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:16 pm

Sammy001

Caution should be taken very carefully when using intranquility. You are summoning a miserable entity from down below. If this entity is successful at getting back your lover, the entity is released from hell and your soul just took its place. On the other side note you are making your lover miserable and they will return, but won't be happy while with you. Think long and hard while resorting to this.

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:35 am

I keep asking this what is good to bind my ex to me now that he and the other woman are split up. Been three weeks now they are split.

I want him to wait and not have sexual contact with another woman till I get to him. Btw, he made another video today, at the end of it I can tell he was talking about me. He said maybe we will meet in person and get back together, but he did not say my name. I just know he is talking about me.

I tried going in his dream last night. I think it worked. I just did it again holding his shirt and thinking of him. I told him that I was going in his dream telepathically. I felt a surge of energy. Loving one.

I just need to bind him. Should I just get the stay with me bottle and work with that or what. Need advice!

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:57 am

A good thing to keep in mind with the Intranquil Spirit - just as any devil or nasty spirit - is that once result has been gotten they should be sent back or bound again in order to not cause continued trouble. As the old saying goes; "It is easier to summon Devil than it is to get rid of him"

So if you are experiencing problems with the Intranquil Spirit after having engaged her in work a simplified version to fix it could be this:

Set a candle for her and call her to you. Thank her for her services and tell her to go back where she once came from and stay away until you need her again. Snuff out the candle. Read psalm 10 three times (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_10) , smoke yourself and/or house (or picture of target) with some Banishing Insence (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html) mixed with Benzion resin, take a bath in Banishing crystals and dispose of it all at the crossroads.
Then go home and rest for an hour or so.

That should take care of it. If it doesnt and at least 3 weeks have passed, you should get proffessional help.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

help_her_return_2me

Unread post by help_her_return_2me » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:45 pm

Hi,
I just want to check something as I've been reading through the forums regarding the Candles on a Honey Jar for reconciliation.

Some say they (or to) engrave your candle(s) with the person's name and your intentions others say it doesn't matter.

Which is the better?

Currently I'm engraving a 4" Red Candle with my Ex-GF name going Left to Right along the candle (wick to base) then I turn it towards me and write "Love Me" turn it towards me again and write "Return To Me" both of these intentions are my circle in my parchment.
Is this ok or should I be doing more / less / no engraving?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:18 pm

Hello mmachix,

You certainly use a Stay With Me bottle to get him to stay with you but that tends to work better after you are already back together. I moved your post into the thread for getting ex's to return. There are lots of suggestions here for you to look through and see what is best for your situation. You may want to try a reconciliation spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html).

Peace~

Nathen

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:51 pm

So should I just do love me bottle then?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Hello, mmachix,

That would be fine!
HRCC Graduate #1631

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:53 am

Thank you Dr. J!!!! I have a reading with Cat pretty soon! I'll ask her!

Another question I need to ask is should I try to remain in contact via text with my ex or not and see if he would come to me???? :/

We were texting I thought everything was fine so I ask him what time and what city he was born in....I got a I have no idea response....then I got a "you don't need to know so I won't tell you" nasty response! I was sooooooo pissed that I stop texting him after that.....

Then recently he texted me if I have been receiving his mail.....very odd text but he could really be wondering where his mail went and wanted to know if it accidently got forwarded to my place even though I moved out of his house a year ago....

Now back to no contact....Now what????? Should I just wait for him to fall in love with me again and ask me out on his own??????? Or should I evenually ask him to hang out???? Should I ask this in my reading????? This is so damn complicated. :/

Well obviously he will not hangout yet...if he won't even tell me his time of birth why would he hangout with me? :(

Sigh.....

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:59 am

PreciousCC,

I have read many of your post and have commented on many of them. One of the major issues I see with you is indecisiveness. This is an issue because you change your mind daily about what to do, how to do it, and when to do it. That shows a lack of faith in the work, lack of understanding of the work, and if you ask 100 people you will get a 100 responses some similar some different. We on this forum give you practical advice based on the knowledge of the situation. However every situation is different and unique to that person. That is why we recommend so often to get a reading. Not because its a monopoly on it but it is the key to telling you what to do and why to do it. Example.. If I want my ex back, the reason we are broke up and not together is completely different then the reason you are broke up and not together. Therefore how to remedy that will change based on our situations, our personalities, our signs, our ability etc. Chasing an ex who knows you want them back will never produce results. So texting him, asking him to hang out, sending cards, sending letters, sound ok in your mind, but a rational mind will tell you NO, you are chasing him its a turn off. Let it be do the work, stop watching it every second of the day. As my Grandma always said, " watched kettles never boil".

PreciousCC

Unread post by PreciousCC » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:04 am

Lol I am sorry for whining....I am just so sick of waiting.....I have never been a patient person....

Do you think my ex knows I am still interested in him? I haven't chase him in a long time.....we texted in dec to jan but it was mutual and we were talking about money.....

help_her_return_2me

Unread post by help_her_return_2me » Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:02 pm

help_her_return_2me wrote:Hi,
I just want to check something as I've been reading through the forums regarding the Candles on a Honey Jar for reconciliation.

Some say they (or to) engrave your candle(s) with the person's name and your intentions others say it doesn't matter.

Which is the better?

Currently I'm engraving a 4" Red Candle with my Ex-GF name going Left to Right along the candle (wick to base) then I turn it towards me and write "Love Me" turn it towards me again and write "Return To Me" both of these intentions are my circle in my parchment.
Is this ok or should I be doing more / less / no engraving?
Oh nearly forgot as well as the above engraving question.
There is about anhalf an inch space between the lid of the jar and the honey. I've noticed occasionally that the parchment is no where to be seen (sometimes there like a white ring /froth bubbles sugar? Not sure what it is but it disappears with heat/movement) but if I can not see the parchment in the honey I notice that it's actually under the lid.

As I said there's a significant gap between the lid and honey. How on earth would it get to the lid without movement and what does it signify if anything

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:26 pm

PreciousCC, you asked him what city he was born in, thats a weird question.. you either are doing magic on him, looking into astrology , or trying to find stuff from his past.. He knows you are interested.

help_her_return_2me,

For the honey jar they will move around based on weight and consistency. I would open it up and add more honey to seal it.

For carving I would start from base to tip carving in a circular flow the ex name and the commands like jane doe love me return to me

lilflywitchboy

Unread post by lilflywitchboy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:59 am

Hello,

I have posted about my relationship a few times in other threads.. Basically I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years now.. When we first got together and when things were very fresh I had to take a few vacations out of the area.. Once I got back from my vacations things were a bit different.. It took me a long time to figure out what was going on, I had my suspicions but I was not positive.. My boyfriend's ex ended up becoming a pest and a nuisance and I knew it was because something was going on.. Eventually I found out that my boyfriend who lives an hour away, was still seeing his ex whenever he was not with me.. I guess they got back involved in each others life when I was not around..The ex obviously can not let go and has been trying to ruin our relationship so he can have my boyfriend back.. After doing a spell to find out the truth about him an his ex, I found out the truth.. I found out that yes he did cheat on me with his ex over a long period of time and he lied about it for so long.. I forgave him, but only if he would change and cut his ex out of his life once and for all.. This had been an ongoing situation for so long.. It looks like he finally cut his ex out of his life but now he has also distanced himself from me.. Last night he basically told me he wants does not want to be in a relationship right now because of the "drama".. I am very upset because we never had the chance of making things work because his ex was always involved.. I was thinking that there was a possibility that things could have been different if the ex was completely out of the picture.. But now he has distanced himself from me and we basically broke up.. But I do not think I am ready to let go.. I am not 100% sure if there still is something going on with the ex or even possibly someone else? There could be someone else, hence why he has distanced himself.. I know I deserve to be treated better but I really love him and I just can not let go.. Our relationship needs a lot of working on, but only if I could get him back and have all third parties out of his life I think things could really be much better! I am still in communication with my boyfriend or technically ex boyfriend through text messages and sometimes phone calls.. Please someone help me out with some ideas on how I can use luckymojo's products to help my situation.. I am interested in some reconciliation work, but will that be all in vain if there still is a third party? I have oils like love, lavender love, kiss me now, stay with me, I have a pink seven day candle.. Please help me out with some ideas and info.. Oh and by the way this is a male+male relationship we are talking about..

help_her_return_2me

Unread post by help_her_return_2me » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 pm

j82 wrote:PreciousCC, you asked him what city he was born in, thats a weird question.. you either are doing magic on him, looking into astrology , or trying to find stuff from his past.. He knows you are interested.

help_her_return_2me,

For the honey jar they will move around based on weight and consistency. I would open it up and add more honey to seal it.

For carving I would start from base to tip carving in a circular flow the ex name and the commands like jane doe love me return to me
Thank you for your reply (sorry internet issues couldnt get back sooner). I thought that once you have started to do your honey Jar that you shouldnt re-open it, for any reason.
I already have mine and ex-hair in the parchment and have been working the jar for just over 3 weeks.

Also is there something else I could do to get her to "think of me", I've been told by a friend to use a picture box but have no idea what that is??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:42 pm

help_her_return_2me ,

Question, are you new to hoodoo? If so I would read up on it by reviewing cats free pages and these forums which will help you learn a lot about hoodoo and its traditions. As for a honey jar, yes they can be opened and the honey taken out to use on the target, then you add more honey to it, that way it keeps working as a source of sweetness. I would not open it and throw in a new personal concern at that point Id start over. Have you had a reading on the matter? I as well as many others always suggest a reading. Why? Because each break up is different and the work needed to reconcile those people will be differently. Also I would have the church set candles for you during the waxing moon to draw her back to you. A picture box is a spell when you plaster the inside of the box with photos of you and suspend a photo of the target in the middle, which ever way they look they think of you.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”