Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

ChristinaKing22
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by ChristinaKing22 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:56 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you so much. I'm scared of that too, and I honestly don't know how to handle this... I have access to my master head and I know my intuition is for the most part, on point and it scares the crap out of me... I am beyond desperate to the point where I feel foolish for letting myself get to this point....

I agree, I need to schedule.

Thanks so much for your honesty.

I appreciate you.
-c

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:36 am

Hello dahliavon,

I'm so sorry you're going through all this :(

How long ago was your reading? If it's been a while I'd say it might be time to get another, to check in and see if he is interested in other girls. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

As for the maternal figure, you can do a freezer spell on her even if you don't know who exactly it is. You can refer to her on the petition paper as "The Woman Trying to Keep Us Apart," or some other general thing.

You could also do a hot foot spell on any other possible rivals, even if you don't know their names, by writing the petition paper along the same lines: "All Possible Love Rivals" or something like that.

You can read more about both types of spells here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
hot-foot-spell-kit-question-and-answers-t5101s30.html

I think it's good that you're keeping up on your honey jars too. You could try dressing those candles with Stay With Me oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

dahliavon

Unread post by dahliavon » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:05 am

Thank you for your input sister Jane. My reading was the 22nd of December is it time for another one just to see what's going on.
I will look into the freezing spell and hot foot today after work. I was fortunate to obtain hair the last time i went over.
I want to make him unattractive to other girls and any girls he is talking to to stop but i don't know what spell to work. I'm new at this

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Hello, dahliavon ,

Then go with the freezer spell that Sister Jean recommended to keep others away from him

Take care

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:50 pm

I'm in a very similar situation to Dahliavon, been about a week and a 1/2, the planets have been messing with a lot lately. my partner and I still talk and are friendly, there may be a distraction of another woman which there were no issue till this woman was present. I've started a lemon breakup on them. Was thinking about doing a honey jar also but not sure if I can just use a photo of us or if it has to be 2 separate pics and then face them together.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello, Heartoftheraven

You can use either one.

But, when I get photos of people together, I usually fold the picture so that they are facing one another.

Your call!

Take care

WhiteEagle

Unread post by WhiteEagle » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:50 am

Thanks Miss Aida, Happy New Year

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:53 pm

Heartoftheraven

And to you as well!

meesht29

Unread post by meesht29 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I wanted to give a little bit on my back story to see what would be most compatible with my situation. Me and my boyfriend were together for two years. For that entire time I fell deeply in love with him and still feel as if I could be with him for the rest of my life. But I have had many negative things happen to me in the past causing our break up a few weeks ago. Me and my friends ended up playing ouija one night and encountered something evil that we believed to have followed us for the last few months. I was having nightmares and seeing things in my house and my therapist whom I was very close with had suddenly passed away as well. This took a serious toll on my mental health and my boyfriend saw that and felt as if he couldn't help me as much as he wanted to and felt like seeing me in pain was causing him much pain as well. So much to the point where he felt he had to leave for a while. It has been a few weeks since the break up and I have put myself through therapy and an Intensive Outpatient Program giving me clarity and finding self compassion again. Much of my negativity has gone away but it still deeply saddens me to see this very important person in my life go away. Now, I wanted to see if the reconcilation kit will help me work out my situation with him? I also am looking into getting a reading and work done from Deacon Millett but I want to see if I can do the work myself first. Any advice on this? :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Hello meesht29,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum :) You're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm sorry all these hard things happened to you, but I'm so glad that you've gotten yourself the help you need.

If your ex is still in some form of contact with you and didn't move far away, I think the Reconciliation spell kit would suit you well:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

If not, you'd need to do some Return to Me work first:

http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html

I'd also recommend making sure that your ex knows about the treatment you got and your renewed state of mind.

You also mentioned you felt like something evil was "following you." It still might be a good idea to get a reading and find out if Uncrossing work is needed or any other work to remedy that.

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com/

Good luck to you.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:45 pm

So I have been doing some work on my Target for him to come back, the separation happened 5 weeks ago. I have had signs but it's just so difficult my situation with him has been so emotional for me because I went through a pregnancy that was terminated and after that is when he gave up on the relationship. I'm trying to stay postive but it's so hard because of the grief of the loss of the baby that I really did want to keep and then missing him as well. I've had 2 readings this month from two different AIRR members that I go to, one of the readers readings seem to change quite a lot because last month right after the separation he said he saw it working but checking back with him 3 weeks later he said it was iffy and 50/50 and that I'd definitely have to wait out 3-4 months if I want to conintue the chance of getting him back. so I had gone to my other reader miss Elvyra and she said I should continue work and that my target does love me but he's shell shocked/other life issues but said she was getting a 3 cycle and I should see things moving around spring. I have a candle run of reconciliation and return to me candles on MISC currently...does any one think it would be a good idea to do more work than just candle runs and honey/sugar jars? I want to do more work as I am very serious about getting him back but I just feel so emotional/hopeless I don't want to mess up doing my own work...I'm currently looking to find some AIRR members who really specialize in reconciliation/return work, I saw that Deacon Millett is one so I've been looking into him. Does anyone else know any workers who specialize in reconciliation/return to me? I feel really hopeless at this point :(

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello, SugarLoveHoney,

I am so so sorry. You poor thing. I feel so bad for you. Man, oy have been through A LOT.

Honestly, you really should just look to one reader and rootworker who is handling your case. Going from one to another is only going to confuse you. If Miss Elvyra was your primary and first rootworker, (she is excellent and cares about her clients and she's consistent) then you ought to stay with her.. What you ought to do is to have her be your "case worker" (<--in charge of your case) and have her manage whoever else that you go to.

Asking us for our advice now just means "More hands in the pot" and nobody in charge of the recipe. So, I will ask you to please ask her for spell advice on tis

I wish you the very best

And PLEASE take care of yourself.

A healing candle for yourself wouldn't be a bad idea (just to try and get over the "hump": http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Take care

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:59 pm

Thank you so much Miss Aida, I really appreciate your advice. My other worker I had been with longer and he has helped me in the past/done some love work that gave me some good results but I feel for the situation I'm dealing with now that Miss Elvyra connected with me more on this situation and gave me guidance that made more sense to me. Is it okay to do that? Too switch readers/workers if you fell like a certain one helps you more on certain things? I'm not really sure how that works but I feel like I'd like to take the guidance from her on this case rather than other reader.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:00 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

If you feel like Miss Elvyra is giving you more useful advice with this situation, you can switch to her. Just don't go back and forth, is what Miss Aida is saying. Pick one worker for a situation and stick with them; things won't get confused that way.

ant2k50

Unread post by ant2k50 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:35 am

Hello to everyone and thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer. I'm considering getting some candles lit on my behalf at MISC but I have a rather unusual situation. I've been separated from the mother of my daughter for almost 3 months now. While she still has feelings for me, she is totally obsessed with someone else. This is a man she met at work 5 years ago and even though they never had a relationship and he rejected her, she has still followed him online over the years even though there have never been any contact between them. As things deteriorated in our relationship, her feelings for him grew stronger and it has now got to the point where she believes she is actually in a relationship with him. This man lives hundreds of miles away and is 7 years younger. He has no interest in ever contacting her or having a relationship with her but at the moment she is willing to stalk him on social media and delude herself that one day he will come back and be with her. It's almost like someone being obsessed with a celebrity that they can never be with. I'm wondering if Break Up candles would make sense in this case since she effectively believes that she is actually in a relationship with him?
I'd appreciate any advice and suggestions.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Hello ant2k50,

You're right, Break Up might not work very well since they aren't actually in a relationship .... Perhaps a Clarity candle lit on her behalf could help her see the truth of the situation; that this "relationship" isn't real and he doesn't have feelings for her. Then Cut & Clear products could help her put it all behind her:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I'm concerned though when you say she actually believes they're in a relationship. Is she just obsessed, or does she honestly believe they are in a relationship, to the point where it's a delusion? If so, she may need professional psychiatric help. Something to think about.

Good luck to you.

ant2k50

Unread post by ant2k50 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:21 pm

Hello, thanks for your reply. It's something I've considered myself. I think there is a very fine line at the moment between her just being in a fantasy and believing he's coming to be with her in the future and the idea that they're in a relationship. The fact that she told her family about him makes it seem that she's moving further from reality. However, she's functioning perfectly normally in the other aspects of her life, looking after the children etc so I don't think there's any way I could get her to receive psychiatric help. There's definitely an obsession anyway. Is there a link to a clarity candle?

creatisocal

Unread post by creatisocal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Hello everyone,

I need some help currently me and girlfriend have been broken for 3 months now and I have decided that I want her back in my life. I recently found out that she has a boyfriend and from what I hear he's a complete jerk to her, she deserves so much better than him :| . When we first broke up I did a honey jar which I haven't spent any time on lately but I know it's working because we still keep in contact everyday, we either texting or ft each other. The problem is her boyfriend. I honestly feel like the best way for me to break them up is to bring someone into his(boyfriend) life but I don't know which type of spell I should do to manifest a girl into his life? So me and my girl can get back together. Hopefully I'm making senses lol
Also I've been working on a break-up jar with them for the past week. It has been working but I figured, to really see some changes I would need for her boyfriend to find someone new.

Thanks guys :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Hello, ant2k50,

Oh, I am so sorry. This is so sad

Here's the link:

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Wishing you the best

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello, creatisocal ,

There's actually a break up spell that moves a person away from one person and toward another.

You can see the picture on the page that I am about to give you. It's on the mid lower right hand side

www.luckyojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

caligirl00

Unread post by caligirl00 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 pm

I've been reading through some of these responses and I also need some help. I recently found out I was pregnant and my. F and I had been having problems for a while because he has been caught cheating and also found out he was still involved with his ex partner and her kids. When I told him about my pregnancy he literally packed his stuff and left to be with her, now he's sending me messages about him being there with her and her kids and them sleeping together. I've been trying to stay strong for this baby but I know he's being brain washed. Eventually I want to try to work it out but if he's going to continue being with her behind my back then I don't want anything to do with him. I need her to leave him alone, to move away and never bother him again and vise versa I want him to be faithful and responsible. He tells me he loves me but how do you love someone and still have a side family on the side. I've read about hot footing someone but I don't know where she lives so I don't know how I would put that in her way. How do I get him to change. Or should I just leave him alone and let them be a happy family together. Please help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Hello caligirl00,

I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this heartache :(

Well, this guy sounds like a jerk, but I understand he's the father of your baby and you want him to step up to his responsibilities. One idea is you could do a moving figural candle spell to separate him from his ex-partner, bring him back to you, and move her toward a new lover. You could use Separation oil instead of Break Up oil, if you want that separation to be drama-free since there are kids involved (Break Up would be an explosive break with fights and whatnot).

You can see a picture of such a spell on this page (the one I'm talking about is about midway down, on the right), and you could add a pink male figural candle for the black female candle to move toward, symbolizing this other woman moving toward a new love:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Once he's back with you, use Stay With Me products to keep him there:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

By the way, you can Hot Foot someone long distance, you don't have to know where she lives. You could do Hot Foot candle work or a Hot Foot jar:

hot-foot-powder-questions-and-answers-t5399.html

Good luck to you.

Bigdogzz

Unread post by Bigdogzz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:04 am

am sorry if I posted in the incorrect thread. If I did I apologize in advance. I need some help. Someone has begun work on my ex to have his energy weakened towards me and strengthened towards her. Her goal is to bring them closer together and create a distance between him and I the work has begun for all three of us it but it has not been completed or sealed at this point towards me but I am not sure if it has been completed and sealed for him and her. Her goal is to create negative energy between him and I and make it strong between her and him. To draw them closer together and make their relationship strong. But to push him further from me. I know he loves me and thinks of me but I haven't seen or spoke to him for 5 months cause she forbids him to speak to me. They have recently spilt up but the work has still been done so there still is a chance they can reconcile. I am new to this I am sorry but I must ask because it has started but not completed or sealed what do I do? Do I have to do anything? You may PM me if needed. I am new to all of this and not sure what to do. My goal ultimately is to reverse the work she had done and instead have the energy between my ex and I stronger and bring us closer together and have the energy between them no more and have him move further from her.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:37 am

Hello Bigdogzz,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum; if you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

Since you haven't seen or spoken to this person in five months, I think you're facing an uphill battle here. I think it would be a good idea for you to get a reading from a reputable reader, in order to find out where his head is at, if you have a chance of getting back together with him, and to what extent this woman is doing spellwork on the situation:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by the work being "sealed." But here are some pages for you to check out in the meantime:

http://www.luckymojo.com/returntome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Take care.

Bigdogzz

Unread post by Bigdogzz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:59 pm

Hello SIster Jean, There is a little more to the story but I didn't want to post it in Forum as it is private and I do not know who is and isn't a part of the page. I have been to a reader and been told he loves me very much and thinks of me. I have also been told he will come back to me. There is a history between us and we were together 10 yrs. There is a reason he was with this woman but again I can't post it here. If I could post the whole story I would but I fear if she or someone she knows reads it it can do damage. If it is possible I can PM you and maybe explain things more in detail and you can guide me in the right direction and to what steps to take?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:06 pm

Hello Bigdogzz,

There is no need to post the whole story. If you trust your reader then I would follow their advice. In terms of working hoodoo on this situation the two links that Sister Jean posted about Return to Me an Reconciliation would be a good line of products to begin using. You may want to do some Uncrossing work on yourself and your love interest as well (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html)

Peace~

Nathen

Bigdogzz

Unread post by Bigdogzz » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:51 pm

Awesome thank you!!! I appreciate your insight!!!

Greeneyes69

Newbie Question

Unread post by Greeneyes69 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:01 pm

I'm a newbie. I was just wonder do anyone know if a love spell to reconcile a marriage ever worked?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Newbie Question

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Hello, Greeneyes69 --

Yes, i have known of marriage reconciliation spells producing a very satisfactory result. They are best used as part of a program of good social and sexual manners as well, because if the mundane issues are not solved ater the reconciliation is brought about, there may bea second break-up, and that will be harder to mend.
catherine yronwode

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:56 am

Home
We broke up and I want him back
Premium RUSH! Response
One RUSH! Response - one time fee. When you need the answer to your question FAST!
Premium PRIVATE Forum
When privacy matters. Now you can ask April your question, and get her response, in complete privacy. Your question will never be displayed publicly. Only April will read it, and only April will answer it.
Go to premium plans page
Relationship Advice Forum, with Relationship Advice Expert April MasiniHomeRelationship Advice Forum
Confidentiality is protected, however your post and account cannot be edited or deleted once it has gone live on the forum. No exceptions.
2 posts
Cookie123
We broke up and I want him back #1
by Cookie123
Are you male or female:
Female

Is the person your question is about male or female:
Male

What is your age:

What are the ages of the other people involved:

What is your relationship status:
Single

What is the relationship status of the person you are dating:
Single

How long have the two of you been together:
8 months

Is this an online only relationship:
No

Have you ever had a date in person, face-to-face:
No

If this is a long distance relationship, how often do you physically see each other:
Does not apply

If you’re engaged, when is the wedding date:
Does not apply

If you’re engaged, but there is no wedding date set — why not:
Does not apply

Are you divorced or just separated:
Does not apply

How long have you been divorced:
Does not apply

How long has the person you are dating been divorced:
Does not apply

How many kids do you each have, and how old are they:
Does not apply

What country do you live in:
United States

Describe any cultural, religious or family influences impacting your relationship:
Does not
We have been together almost 8 months.
On Febuary 4th, my boyfriend and I broke up. He dumped me indirectly. I found out he was active on a dating app. He fessed up that he opened it two days ago. He asked me if I was to end it. I said, "No, but I can't continue the relationship with someone who is unsure about me." He said that he gets frustrated with me so easily and he doesn't feel a strong connection with me like he used to and more and more he finds himself becoming a mean and upset person when he is around me. He said I am "super sweet but we are just not a healthy fit." He also said that he will not soon forget me, he'll miss me, and cherishes the great times we had. After that, I unfriended him on Facebook, but he still has the pics of us together on Facebook that I'm tagged in. I am Facebook friends with five of his friends.
The break up was over text. I was just too upset to call him.
I have been using the No Contact method. What can I do to get him to miss me and try again? I make myself more appealing so he regrets his decision, and falls in love with me all over again. I just feel we need a break from eachother instead of him giving up on me completely and going on dating apps while biding his time with me. I want him to initiate contact, not me. In the meantime, I have been working on myself. I am going to get into shape. The problem manifested because of my poor social skills. I have Aspergers. I am going to see a therapist to figure out what I am doing wrong. I want him to see I have changed and give me another chance. I don't want to find someone else.
Before we were having problems, he admired my talent, dress up in costume for parties, basically all the couple things.

What spells do you reccomend?

Reason: See admin

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:35 pm

Here is a more clear one.

We have been together almost 8 months.
On Febuary 4th, my boyfriend and I broke up. He dumped me indirectly. I found out he was active on a dating app. He fessed up that he opened it two days ago. He asked me if I was to end it. I said, "No, but I can't continue the relationship with someone who is unsure about me." He said that he gets frustrated with me so easily and he doesn't feel a strong connection with me like he used to and more and more he finds himself becoming a mean and upset person when he is around me. He said I am "super sweet but we are just not a healthy fit." He also said that he will not soon forget me, he'll miss me, and cherishes the great times we had. After that, I unfriended him on Facebook, but he still has the pics of us together on Facebook that I'm tagged in. I am Facebook friends with five of his friends.
The break up was over text. I was just too upset to call him.
I have been using the No Contact method. What can I do to get him to miss me and try again? I make myself more appealing so he regrets his decision, and falls in love with me all over again. I just feel we need a break from eachother instead of him giving up on me completely and going on dating apps while biding his time with me. I want him to initiate contact, not me. In the meantime, I have been working on myself. I am going to get into shape. The problem manifested because of my poor social skills. I have Aspergers. I am going to see a therapist to figure out what I am doing wrong. I want him to see I have changed and give me another chance. I don't want to find someone else.
Before we were having problems, he admired my talent, dress up in costume for parties, basically all the couple things.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040,

First of all, I have deleted the post above this as it is against forum rules to post from another forum. And I did not read any of it.

I don't understand what your request is for spell work

Yu may want not talk to a reader first so that there's les confusion abut what is happening

Find readers here:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

OR

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Thanks

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Hi everyone, my boyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago. I asked him to give us another chance but he said he has made up his mind on the breakup and he doesn't see a relationship with me. However he said he would still care for me as a friend etc and would still talk or see me after we have given each other time apart for 2 weeks. So yea, i've not heard anything from him nor did i contact him. However, I am not sure if he really means that and if he would really contact me after 2 weeks. It is also my birthday next month and he said he would still celebrate with me.
I really want him back so I contacted a reader for an email reading and she said he does want to be with me but there are some obstacles and he has emotional baggage. She asked me to think if he is the person i really want to be with. I told her yes and asked if we could do a honey jar. She said if there is nothing after a certain date, i should move on. My honey jar will start this coming Monday.
Is there anything else I can do? I anointed a pink candle with come to me oil and burned it. It was a very clean burn, no wax drippings. Is this a good sign? Thanks for your advice.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy

I hate to interfere with what your rootworker is doing.

Please consult your rootoworker first if you wish to do any of these love spells:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Also, I am so sorry but we do not perform candle interpretations on the forum.

You can find answers here:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:26 am

My ex and I broke up on Feb. 3rd. I haven't contacted him since Feb 12th. On Feb. 13th I started the honey jar spell and have been burning a pink candle with LM Return to Me Oil and Adam and Eve oil that I got from a store on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. There has been some wax remaining after each burn.

On Feb. 24th, I started the freezer spell, but I put my ex's name in the petition. I was later advised by this forum not to do that, so I removed the petition from the freezer and made a fresh one a few days ago. The following Monday after the inititial freezer spell, I saw a picture of my ex tagged at the Bacon and Beer Fest. I was going to go with him. My replacement was one of his guy friends. I am guessing that is a good sign, but he still hasn't contacted me. I guess because I put his name in the petition which is why I made a new one.

Do you have any suggestions what other spells I should do to get the results I want? Should I just give it a little more time? I want him to see that I am a changed person. The only way is for him to contact me. I have been using Facebook as my PR source.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

That honey jar spell will take longer to work than just a couple of weeks

In the meantime, you might find a spell that you like here:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care

Cath0508

Unread post by Cath0508 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:19 am

Hello all,

My partner left me three weeks ago over a silly argument with his friends and moved out of our home. We have been trying for a baby and were going down the IVF path but he was struggling with it as it is his fault. He has since told me he loves me but now won't speak to me again. I have started a honey jar, tried a few spells etc.. The night before last I dreamt my father was alive and looking on google this can mean something is going to return. Then last night I have having a normal dream when suddenly a deep voice I didn't recognise said 'Are you going to keep asking', it startled me that much I woke up. Do you think these could be signs my spells are manifesting?

Thanks in advance for your advice :-)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello, Cath0508 ,

Welcome to the forum.

Honestly, I don't know what this means. You would have o get a reading for clarity on this.

I can't tell you who these figures are in your dreams, etc.

Find readers here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Also, please, in the future, please post in the correct subforums and threads. This question would go under signs or dreams

Take care

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Hi everyone! I had my updated reading last week with Deacon Millett on regards to getting my guy back. He told me the reading revealed that the outcome is up to me if I want to move on from him and cut and clear or continue to work on him to try get him back. I was told my ex knows I'm the one and I know I'm the one but he's being really difficul and that there is still a connection between us trying to survive.. I was told I should work with Adam & Eve products so I went ahead and ordered some Adam & Eve oil along with reconciliation oil and I was thinking of mixing the two, maybe adding chuparossa into the mix as well . I haven't seen a whole lot on Adam & Eve products just that it's aimed for people seeing you as there lifetime mate kinda thing like Soulmates? I'm not really sure how I should petition with this oil and the reconciliation together and was looking for some help & ideas for petition..thanks :) I'm having Deacon Millett set some candles for me but i wanna do some work of my own as well maybe a moving candle spell to bring him towards me and away from any possible future rivals and a skull candle after that.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:12 pm

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

I think it's just fine to combine those oils. And the petition paper should just say in simple, direct language exactly what you want to happen. Something like: "May So & So reconcile with me and come back to me so our love and connection may grow and flourish. May he know in his heart that I'm the woman he's meant to be with."

Hope that helps!

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:12 am

I just wanted to share some recent weird but good experiences after I had a honey jar done by a AIRR worker for almost a month now to help bring back an ex who broke up with me a month ago. So I have two other exes, both jerks and one cheated on me. The one who cheated on me requested to follow me on instagram even though we broke up on very bad terms and he is still with the girl he cheated on me with. I was super surprised because I didn't think he would give a shit about me or my life.

The second ex sent a message to my inactive dating profile on 5th Mar and I only checked it today. He said he had the most vivid dream of me being in trouble and he wanted to know if I was okay. He apologised for being a dick and said after dating so many girls, he still felt the most comfortable with me. OMG. These exes broke up with me about 2-3 years ago and never have they tried to contact me. After the honey jar, this happened. :lol:

I don't have much success yet with the one I am working towards reconciliation but we are still on talking terms. I will continue the work and have recently bought a bunch of stuff from LM, the skull candles and dollbaby. Wish me luck. :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

Thank you for sharing your story! I wish you good luck in your work :)

Alatar

Return ex-lover on my continent...

Unread post by Alatar » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi everyone, Firstly, excuse-me for my english, i'm french... lol.
I would like to come back my ex-lover at home (obviously :D ), i work with a intranquil spirit to makes her obsess about me (sex and feeling) and to stay with me but I have several questions that can disturbe my work and my minds :

First, we don't live on the same continent, she lives in Europe and me, in Guyana, South America. But, I read that spirits couldn't cross oceans and rivers. It's true ? I also read that you had to be on the same continent to work about this. But, my request, it is precisely that it returns to my continent. So, from this ideas, I can't never realise a good spell who works by this way... Do you confirm or deny that? i read on the site that i must bury ashes on a crossroad to send spirits at distance... yes but... Does that include very very long distances ?
Strangly, my tarot cards said me that spirits had accepted my request.

Secondly, I hesitate how i must finish my ritual: Lucky Mojo says that it is necessary to bury the ashes in a crossroads but I have several possibility of crossroads and I can not decide.
Here is my propositions :
1. Near a cemetery, in the forest, but it is not really a crossroads, it is a track that has a small path that goes to the side ... is this a problem?
2. Near the same cemetery but on the road and town, there is a true crossroads ... but there is the road next to it is the choir of the city ... is this a problem?
3. Quite far from a cemetery, but near a former prison, there is a calm crossroads with 3 lanes (not 4) but Is facing a river ... is this a problem? i think about that by my first question.
4 Inside the former prison, but there a wall, there several little crossroard but They are not connected to the road.

Thirstly, i would ask you what you think about that : I burned 6 candles a day for a week and this morning when I looked into the glass to see what had happened, I realized that the petition had remained in the same form as the day before, when I Wanted to touch her she collapsed into ashes immediately... it's a good sign ?

I am sure that such a serious forum will answer my many questions, and I thank you humbly!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:04 pm

Hello, faradurel ,

Welcome to the forum!

Your spells will work across continents. Not to worry. I thought the same thing many years ago but spells still work. Basically, if you want to get rid of nuisance Spirit that is hanging on to you, then you would cross water. But the INtranquil Spirit is more advanced and doesn't have that problem

AS far as the crossroads, please read this page that also has numerous pictures:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... Crossroads

I hope this helps

Take care

Alatar

Unread post by Alatar » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello,

It's difficult to me speaking about that but i must know : I realized the ritual at the crossroads as indicated in an isolated crossroads but at the time I had to finish, I was assaulted and stolen all my équipment and the candle. I am returning to the place of ritual today and there is nothing left. Do I have to start again ?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Hello, faradurel

Oh, My. I'm so very sorry. Are you OK?

The crossroad does not have to be isolated.

And, yes, you would have to start the spell over.

If crossroads are dangerous where you live, then, by all means, find another way of deployment

Here is a page that Miss cat wrote on the various ways of deployment:

www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care

Alatar

Unread post by Alatar » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:03 am

Yes I am fine but as it was in a graveyard, I would say that I had more fear than injury (I thought it was the spirits that attacked me lol).
According to your answer, once the candle has completely burned, the glass must stay in the crossroads? The only crossroads I know are in town and the services of the town hall often clean.
Sorry, but If I ask myself a lot of questions, it's because the city where I live is insecure.
Yes, I read this page. According to the page layingtricks, I have two possibilities, either to put in a crossroads (sent from a distance), or/and in a cemetery (work with the spirits), other ways do not correspond to what I want to do and the rest of the article does not answer my questions

There is a crossroads at the exit of the city, but it is on a express way, I could throw the glass in the forest but without staying and it will not be exactly in the middle of the crossroads.
Should the glass remain intact? Otherwise I can break it and throw its pieces in a crossroads without getting off my car, which would reassure me.

Otherwise I can go back to this crossroads in the cemetery but is it a problem if I put the candle rather during the day (for obvious reasons)? I think i will choose this way.

Thank you so much for your help.

Crimson81

Unread post by Crimson81 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 am

I recently purchased the red, and black double action candle which is used to reversed love jinxs. I also bought the "reversing", and "love me oil" in hopes to reconcile with my ex. I started the candle on a Friday since it is a love candle. I dressed the black half with reversing oil, and the bottom with the love me oil. On the third day into burning the candle. My ex tells me out of the blue that he had just had a dream we were about the make love. I'm overall impressed with how well the oils, and candle is working so far, after only three days. My only question is, will I receive any negative backlash from using these? And what's the best oil for protecting yourself from that.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 am

Hello faradurel,

Just do what you need to do to stay safe. If you need to drive up to a crossroads, open your car door, set the candle on the ground, shut your door, then drive away, do that. Don't put yourself in danger.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:59 am

Hello Crimson81,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm glad to hear that your work with the Reversing and Love Me oils has been successful for you so far. To answer your question about receiving any "negative backlash" from using those oils and doing this reconciliation work, no, you won't. Certainly if you were to do some heavy enemy work, you'd want to spiritually cleanse yourself afterward, but that's more to take off the potential sin of spiritually attacking someone, not to counter any form of "karma" or a Wiccan "threefold law." Those beliefs are not a part of hoodoo.

Wanting to a reconcile with a lover is not the type of work you'd need to spiritually cleanse afterward either. You're good.

Good luck to you.

P.S. I see that you are new to the forum, but you should be aware that it's against forum rules to start brand-new topics. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that is most relevant to your question and post a reply at the end of it. Otherwise you'll end up with a board warning.

CO2

Unread post by CO2 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi,

Just a quick note:

I started my honey jar three weeks ago. My husband was not communicating with me, even when I reached out to him. This past Saturday I called him and he actually spike to me. My jar is working!! Thank you my guardian angel for working with me.

Do I need to do anything to back up the honey jar? Thanks.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:46 pm

Hello CO2,

That's great you're seeing success with your honey jar! As for your question about backing up that work, I saw that you're working with Miss Aida, so I'd direct that question to her, so you're on the same page as far as spellwork.

Take care.

Ola

I want him back

Unread post by Ola » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 pm

I met this guy at a friend's graduation party May 2016.Actually the celebrant introduced me to him. The guy is suppose to be the celebrant's cousin. We instantly was attracted to each other. We talked and danced throughout the night. But I had to go work that night and left. We exchanged numbers and he walked me to my car with a big goodbye hug. He texted me to know if I got to work safe. He called very early the next day saying he wanted to see me before he left town. He leaves in Atlanta while I in Alabama. We hooked up to the next day and he came visiting at my house. We talked for long hours and found out we born on the same month which was June and planned to celebrate our birthdays together. Actually it was too good to be true. He even talked about marriage. He kissed me and said he really wanted to know me more. When he left for Atlanta, we stayed in constant communication as we planned I would come visit him first then he will come visit next. He was so excited about seeing me again that he kept begging for me to come. But on the weekend, I was to go see him, I had a lot of school work and decided to go the week after. It did not go down well with him and then the weekend I was suppose to go, he claimed he was going out of town. However I travelled to Atlanta as I had already hired a rental car. When I got there, I was at a friend's when I called him. He called back later claiming he was in church and had not yet gone out town as he had told me.He proposed I come see him before he left town that evening but because I was mad at how he treated me, i did not go. To cut a long story short, it was from there we started arguing on the phone each time we spoke till he stopped picking my calls. I would call and he would never pick or call back but he will text later with a hey,,,whatz up and claiming he is a busy guy. From there we just became distant. When I insisted on knowing what the issue was, he said I went off on him when I spoke to him on the phone when I came to Atlanta and could not see him. He said he cant stand disrespectful women and so decided to stay away. I tried to get him to forgive me but he refused and became more distant. I left him alone for a 6 months hoping he will call to talk about it but he never did. So, a month ago, I called him and a girl picked up and warned me not call him again. That she was his girlfriend and engaged to him. He also said I should stop calling cos I was harassing him. I am so in love with his guy that I want him back. He made me fall in love with him and then left me like that. And we have never been intimate as we talked so much about it that I have been looking forward to it for the last months to no avail. Pls I need help to get this guy back. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

CO2

Unread post by CO2 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. I will be sure to connect with her. I love her lots!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: I want him back

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:59 pm

Dear Ola,

An interesting story, but "I need help to get this guy back" is too vague for me.

Do you practice conjure?

Have you any knowledge of root work?

Are you looking for a root doctor (not available at this site, but we can recommend a couple of sites) or for the best line of hand-made spiritual supplies in the world (that would be us).

I have merged your post into the thread about reconciliations. Maybe if you rad it from page one you will get some ideas.

Good luck, and i would also like to recommend this book to you:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
The Situation
Lovesick and Heartbroken 5
Return, Reconnect, Reunite, Reconcile 6
The Voices of Experience 7
Rules of the Road 10
When Is It Really "Too Late"? 11
The Spells
Who Do You Love? 12
Newbell Niles Puckett 13
Helen Pitkin: "An Angel by Brevet" 14
The Fabled Black Cat Bone 15
Pictures, Papers, and Proxies 17
Tumba Walla, Bumba Walla, Return to Me 24
H.U. Lampe's Famous Spells 26
Star Crossed Lovers 27
Love Uncrossing 28
Averting the Evil Eye 29
Hoodoo Bible Magic 30
How to Make Him Think of You 33
Forgive and Forget 34
Reconciliation Baths 36
Love Letters Straight from Your Heart 38
Alive with Magnetism! 42
Please, Saint Anthony, Look Around 45
Heart Lights and Love Lamps 46
Signs of Love 52
Tarot Cards in Love Readings 54
Personal Concerns to Aid the Lovelorn 56
Love Spells from the Drug Store 58
The Life and Works of Marie Laveau 61
3-Ace-Queen-7 Return to Me 65
Miss Cat's Down-Home Short-and-Simples 66
Lover, Come Back to Me 67
Graveyard Love 71
Stay with Me 72
Frequently Asked Questions 73
catherine yronwode

Ola

Unread post by Ola » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:11 am

Thanks Catherine,
Yes,I had Ms. Elvyra Love, do a reading for me yesterday.She said I use use blue and red candles.Thing is I am new to this and still a little confused.And yes,I already ordered the book you suggested.
Thanks.
Ola

Alatar

Unread post by Alatar » Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello, I just wanted to finish to inform Lucky Mojo about my actions since you helped me. I finished the ritual a second time doing it for 6 days of the week (Tuesday to Saturday) and I placed the remains of my candle (ashes and wax) in a tiny shaded passage behind a container that Is placed at a crossroads but I did not buried it, I put it down and I left because I did not want to be seen. No one saw me and I did not feel in danger.
Is it good ?

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:12 am

I have been doing spells to reconcile with my ex. I have been doing the honey jar spell for six weeks, the freezer spell for about a month, and ordered the Mercury candle and the Come to Me Candle from the church. The Mercury candle burned clearly. My Come to Me candle wax reading said that the candle burned leaving a light, white haze with a scattering of glitter on the sides of the glass;signs of minor delays, distractions and confusion.

So far, he hasn't contacted me. I think these are signs: one our mutual friends keeps liking my pictures on Instagram and Facebook and she is probably giving him updates about me. My ex went to the same stand-up comedy event that I went to. I found out by looking at one of his friend's Instagram account. He didn't see me; I had a floor seat(the good seat) and he sat in the balcony. Our mutual friend liked the picture of the event I took and probably told him about it.

My reader suggests I should do order the Road Opener Spell Candle at the church. What should I put on my petition? My reader also suggested to light a white candle with his name carved and dressed with clarity oil three times a week. Should I do any Road Opener spell at home? If so, what do you recommend for my situation?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:29 pm

Hello faradurel,

That's good!

Thanks for keeping us posted

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Hello, LuckyLady1040 ,

Honestly, I would ask the reader if you ought to do it at home or have the Church do it.

But the petition could say: "Open the roads to allow ___ to return to me"

I hope this helps

take care

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”