• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 am

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby brigrl775 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:33 pm

My husband of 20 years left for the second time in 8 months. A much younger woman is controlling his every move. He has no contact with kids,family,friends, and I'm sure when he returned to is briefly she did something because she was relentless. I do have a local doing some root work to return him and she feels this is just temporary and has said what a bad seed this woman is. She is much more focused on hurting me and my kids then their relationship . But I need to banish this woman. Immediatly, I need help with this . I would love to send her away or create interest in someone else. Looking for some guidance.
brigrl775

Unread postby farosea » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:53 pm

Thank you mostly kindly for your time and quick reply Sister Jean. :) (And my apologies for posting in an inappropriate place).

I try not to ask questions that have been answered already, as most already have given it is such an extensively informative forum and it probably fits into a few different categories, hence my own personal confusion.

I did think it was my best option and will go over to the Cast off evil sections and find inspirations. I was unsure of the Clarity aspect because he keeps saying he has THE ultimate clarity because charts don't lie :roll: and I was concerned of adding more clarity to his theories, but I guess the beauty of clarity is the see the truth, not the truth of just astrology and his personal interpretations and I can direct my intent that way.

And as far as the skull candles and reconciliation works....I'm on it the second I remove that block. :)

Thank you for your wonderful advice.
farosea

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello, brigrl775 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening to you. A nightmare!

If his were e, I would do the break up spell on the page I am about to give you

On the mid lower right hand side, you will see a picture of a break up spell and leads her to another person. Great spell

Se if this one is what you are looking for

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the VERY best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby brigrl775 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:07 pm

Miss Aida,
Thank you for your quick response. I will be looking into thst spell right away.
brigrl775

Unread postby emotions12 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Hi I have been looking for something strong enough to get an ex back i have recently did three come to me candles they all burned leaving wax at the bottom but the glass is white along with that i have three love attraction candles they all burned down and white are these good signs
emotions12

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:18 pm

Hi emotions12,

Welcome to the forum.

Have you read through the posts in this thread? There are 90 pages of advice and ideas to accomplish your very goal, so please take the time to read them. If you then still have questions, feel free to ask us here.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Hello, emotions12 ,

If this were me, and I had wax like that, this is what I would do:

My next spell would be a blockbuster spell.

The petition would be to remove obstacles preventing him from returning to you.

Then, start working your love spells again

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby emotions12 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm

i have done those and reversers cause it was said a family member wants us separated does it being a same sex relationship play a part i read that unfinished business on a love candle is usually good is that true
emotions12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:52 am

Hello emotions12,

The fact that the relationship or potential relationship is a same-sex one doesn't matter. I'm not sure why "unfinished business" on a love candle would be a desirable result; when wax is left in the bottom of a candle it often means that more work is needed on the situation or something is blocking it. Miss Aida gave you some great advice, but if you already did a Blockbuster candle like she suggested and you're still getting these results, it might be time to get a reading to find out what's going on. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://readersandrootworkers.org

If you want to learn more about reading candle signs, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Hello,

I have myself a stubborn ex-lover. Now, while it appears that I have been having movements from work used on him and our situation, I am debating if I want to utilize Follow Me Boy to help things out. I am not much of the dominant type, I am more submissive and enjoy being submissive at times, but we would bump heads because his pride would pump up his head too big. I don't want to control him entirely, which might be a misconception that I have developed about female domination work, but I do want him to improve himself and his treatment towards me, allow himself to be vulnerable, etc. since he has such a hard exterior. (Got to love Russian guys LOL) I refuse to allow him to make the same mistakes, as I know that I will not, upon his return (speaking hopefully here!), and ensure that he and I can achieve our highest good with one another!

Is Follow Me Boy or another female domination spell good for this? I don't want a slave. I love myself a strong man and having him doing literally everything I demand without a healthy disagreement or two is no fun for me! but I don't want this guy to let his pride and dominant, "manly-manly" nature to screw things up. I enjoy my independence at times and I don't want him "following me like a dog" since I already have one :lol: , but commitment and keeping hold of those manly bits would be nice without him losing that dominance I enjoy - but not tooooo much dominance. Have to level the playing field somehow!
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:43 am

Hi aiseykins,

If you do not have a dominant personality or do not wish to create one, then avoid formulas designed to coerce your target. Follow Me Boy does have a coercive element to it, but it is not as aggressive as something like I Dominate My Man. You can decide for yourself if you feel comfortable using it.

For your situation, I would work with Reconciliation to bring him back. If he has behavioral habits that you want to rid him of, you can work with Cast Off Evil and petition that he be rid of his undesirable traits.
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:51 am

Hi Miss Athena,

Thank you. That information is extremely helpful! I have been researching other ways such as asking for the aid of Saint Martha or formulas like Follow Me Boy or Love Me. Something that can make his pride manageable and level out the field, but ensure that he does not do anything to harm trust by flinging himself around when things are a little rocky. He's handsome and he knows it.

I would want more affection, and some degree of control because I feel like he has so much power over the relationship. But not something to where he could literally be at my feet without rest and smothering, as said before. So, I will definitely look into these! I do have a honey jar going now and am doing work for reconciling. :)

Thank you for your help!
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:04 pm

Hi again aiseykins,

If you are open to working with saints, then Saint Martha is the right choice. Please read through her thread on the forum for advice in how to approach her for help:
saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questions-and-answers-t5462.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-saint-martha.html

Once you have reconciled, you could work with Angelica Root and Rosemary to strengthen your position as the female partner in your relationship - dress them with Peaceful Home oil and carry them in a blue flannel bag for peace and faithfulness in your relationship.
http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-root.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/rosemary.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aiseykins » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi Miss Athena,

This help a great deal. Thank you!

Blessings to you!
aiseykins

Unread postby aiseykins » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:49 pm

What spells should one do in Mercury's Retrograde to bring about reconciliation and better communication with an ex that has blocked you? I completely forgot about the Retrograde until seeing a post in the contact and reconnect topic. I am hoping that Retrograde will not negatively impact my honey jar, the Adam & Eve candle that I has been set by an AIRR's assistant, work that I am doing and relationship that I am building with Saint Martha to bring my ex back, and among a few other things.

I do plan to follow Miss Athena's advice and do the bag to strengthen my role and bring peace, however, I am wondering what I can do now to ensure his return and reconciliation even during Retrograde and how to boost the success of my other workings.
aiseykins

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:31 am

Hi aiseykins,

You can continue work you started before Mercury went retrograde, but I would not start any new spells until after it goes direct again on September 6. Just keep up with your honey jar, candles and work with Saint Martha.

Wait until Mercury is direct to start your mojo.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Hello,
Excuse me if this has been covered before on here but I am in dire need of a quick yet very effective spell to reconcile/get my ex bf to return to me asap.
Here's the story:
So about 3 weeks ago he admitted to me that he had been cheating on me with his best friend's ex gf (whom is a homewrecker & is dating others non exclusivley). He didn't really have any remorse after that & basically discarded me for to go sleep around with her. He thought I was moving when all I was going to do was just travel for awhile. He hasn't contacted me at all in 3 weeks since i left town & my anxiety has been all over the place & I'm an emotional wreck. I have done very successful spell work on him in the past but I need something a little more powerful this time I think. We basically left on terms of me crying & very hurt but him not really seeming to care. Please don't pass judgement that I want him back bc I love him so much & I believe this could be worked out.

I need a spell that will make him contact me and reconcile us & bring him back to me and really want me again & also to get rid of that homewrecking skank that he ditched me for. I'd like to pull him away from her grasp. I only have a piece of his clothing, and I can get some pics of him. I only have her name & can also get a pic of her. What would you guys suggest I do? Thanks so much x0x0~
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

I would first start a honey jar on him to keep your relationship positive. Make sure to add some Balm of Gilead to your jar, to smooth over any lingering hurt he may be feeling.
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

A moving candle spell would be right for your situation, to move the two of them further apart and move him to you. Here is the thread with advice and information on how to conduct that spell:
moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-questions-and-answers-t9265.html

To get him to contact you, here is the thread you should read for ideas:
spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-text-write-reconnect-t2982.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:25 pm

Thank you miss Athena;) you wouldn't do a vinegar jar on them to break up? She's a very manipulative brainwashing woman that needs to go. I have such anger towards her right now. So the honey jar would make him feel bad about what he's done & feel the need to reconcile? Thanks
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:00 am

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

You could do a vinegar jar as well, but you said your goal was to break them up and bring him to you. A moving candle spell can help with that as it covers both bases.

A honey jar won't make him feel bad about what he's done. That's a separate spell. It will make him sweet to you, and Balm of Gilead will help him smooth over past hurt.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Applene » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:13 am

Hi I recently purchased reconciliation candle from LM and started burning it 3 days ago. The candle was burning with very active jumping and flipping flame. Eventually it formed a knot on the next morning. Then while I was having breakfast, it pops 2 times and the knot went off. This morning when I woke up, another knot has formed. Followed with another knot. So now it's 2 knots on the wick. The flame is calm though... just when I'm writing this post, the first knot went off, followed by the second knot.
The top of the glass has a bit of white soot... may I know what does all this mean ?
Yesterday my ex and I talked a bit and we agreed not to block each other on whatsapp anymore. He suddenly blocks me on his whatsapp again this evening...
I have also purchased return to me, come to me, betwiching and bend over candle. May I know what's the sequence to use / burn them?
I really want to change his mind and make him understand we can be together no matter what. He keeps mentioning it's not the same anymore but keeps telling me 'I mean a lot to him'
I also wonder how should I dispose my petition paper after burning the candle and how to dispose the candle glasses? Is there any special way for different candle?
Thank you so much.
Applene

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:52 am

Hi Applene,

I'm sorry but we do not perform candle divination on the forum. You can read through the following page I've linked to here for how to interpret common candle signs:

You'll note that knots in the wick indicate a stubborn situation, but it sounds like you're burning through them so that could be a positive sign. Hard for us to know, just keep an eye on how the candle is progressing.

For your candles, I would start with Bewitching to get him intrigued by you again, then Come to Me to bring him towards you, then Return to Me to get him back into a relationship with you. You can burn Bend Over at any of those stages where you feel he needs a little more coercion to get him into action.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:53 am

Omg he contacted me this morning to say he missed me & that he had a fight falling out with the other woman so my vinegar jar is def working :) I'm still gonna need to to the moving spell as suggested to deal the deal. At least contact has been established now & I told him I wanted him in my life and that I love him. He was a little iffy about working things out bc I think he developed feelings for that woman unfortunately but I have faith I can pull this off again :)
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:44 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx

GOOD job!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Applene » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Thank you Miss Athena for your reply. Can I burn bend over after this reconciliation candle? I wish I could change his mind and stop being so stubborn. I've never met someone as stubborn as him. Perhaps I should get something for removing obstacles ? Or anything that can change his will? I have commanding oil. Can I add it into any of my candles? Thanks in advance.
Applene

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:36 am

Hi Applene,

If you think there are obstacles in the path of your reconciliation, then work a BlockBuster spell first before moving on to your reconciliation work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

If you want to help change his mind, only you can know how receptive he would be to coercive products like Commanding. Some people need a gentle nudge, others need a whack upside the head. You can decide what would work best for him and can add that to your candles.

Here's a thread with great advice on how to get someone to change their mind:
influence-and-change-someone-s-mind-or-a-decision-they-made-t19744.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Applene » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Thank you Miss Athena. I'll have a look to the links that you mentioned.
I've finished burning the reconciliation candle this afternoon. Just before it finished burning, it turned into 2 flames but join burning. What does it mean? And the wick has a lump in the middle. Looks like a cross with flame. But the wick remains one straight line after finish burning.
May I also know how should I dispose the glass in proper ritual way?
Thanks for your blessing and help!
Applene

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello Applene,

We don't provide candle interpretations on this forum, but you can read about candle divination here:

If you have more questions about this topic, please ask them under the appropriate subforum:

candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass-remains-t8537.html

You can recycle the glass.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:02 pm

oops I spoke too soon :( He called me today saying that he didn't want to get back together with me bc he was in love with that woman he cheated on me with & that he loved me but wanted to just be my close friend. I'm still gonna work the break up spells & reconcile since luckily I found some of his personal concerns in my bag today ;) Can I use those both in my vinegar jars for them with their pictures? Also, I found some of his hair & was thinking of braiding it into a lock of mine for the reconcile return to me spell I'll be doing , is this all ok?
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby ravenmaven » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to post an update, since it's been so long and I worked on the phone with Miss Aida (who I recommend highly to anyone looking for a reading)!

While my target, G, hasn't come back to me and the horrible woman he's with, M, has been posting "happy couple" photos online a lot, I've been receiving a lot of signs to be patient - VERY patient. G and I knew each other for almost twenty years as close friends, and I've been having a lot of dreams about reconciling both free relationship and the friendship. Additionally I've been noticing my honey jars are warm even on days there's little sun to heat them on the windowsill, and a custom spell a friend made for me is going strong. Additionally, the deep depression I was in lifted enough for me to get not one but TWO promotions within the last seven mints and I'm doing really exciting work.

I'm hoping to be able to update sooner rather than later with happy news, but for now being patient and letting my rootwork move is going well. I suspect this will be one of those things where the moment I stop stressing about it I'll get some good news. In the mean time I'm going to stay as optimistic and hopeful as I can and become more active here. I've missed you all!
ravenmaven

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

Yes you can do both.

But PLEASE take more care in assembling your work. As I said to you in another thread, you have to focus when putting your spells together, and don't just charge in because you want to get things in motion as quickly as possible.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:16 am

Again, thank you Miss Athena. I was rushing tonight to do the vinegar jar since it was tues but I will def wait until I'm more focused so I can do both. After him telling me he was in love with her, I panicked & wanted to get things in motion asap.
gypsywitchxxx

Used a Breakup Spell they are broke up but...

Unread postby Chief keef » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:37 am

I used a Breakup Spell. I don't know the man's name that was with my ex. But they broke up and I have been burning reconciliation honey jar every night. Things were going good and I didn't burn one for a night and my ex flipped on me and started saying I pushed her into the breakup I'm thinking maybe the dude is using a spell not sure. But things went from us talking everyday all day to she is not 100% Over this man and she says she isn't talking to Noone and needs space and time to figure this out. What should my next move be? I feel I'm losing ground.
Chief keef

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 am

I went to light my LM return to me vigil candle & noticed that it has a small crack in the top rim area with a tiny piece of glass broken off the very top of the rim (prob due to me moving & got bumped around). Can I still use this or should I just get another one? I didn't think it should affect my spell work but I'm not sure. Thanks
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi MedicineMan Joe,

Welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, and presuming you wish to do so, please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

If your ex is holding on to bad feelings about your breakup, add some Balm of Gilead to your Reconciliation honey jar. It helps to smooth over the hurt of past arguments.
http://www.herbmagic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

If you suspect someone is working against you, do an Uncrossing spell kit and cleanse your home thoroughly with Chinese Wash (contained in the kit). Follow that up with Protection to keep any new spiritual messes from clinging to you.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

The crack in the glass could be a sign of spiritual interference or it may just be a mundane consequence of you bumping the candle around.

I would light a new one, and take care to not allow it to get damaged. Sometimes negligence is its own sign of interference or lack of commitment to the work. Focus on your goal and make sure you are willing to go the distance with it.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Chief keef » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:33 pm

I will do Miss Athena and thank you for your time. Yes she still is dealing with some of the stuff we been through for the past 5 years. We have a child together and I work on the road alot. So the job isn't helping. But another question I have is, is it okay to open my honey jar and remove some honey to add the new contents or do I start over. Thank you in advance.
Chief keef

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Hello--I've been doing a Reconciliation honey jar. I was concerned about waiting for the supplies to arrive, so someone in the shop (and I wish I could remember who it was) said I could burn a pink candle with olive oil, if I needed to. I wrote up the petition paper I eventually used in the jar, carved the candle, dressed it in olive oil, and rolled it in confectioner's sugar.

The kit arrived on Friday, and I think it's going well. It's set up the usual way, dressed with Reconciliation Oil. There was still some of the candle I was using left over. On Sunday, I thought, "you know, I want to juice this a bit. I do need to get through." I added some Reconciliation Oil and rolled it in confectioner's sugar, with a sprinkle of Follow Me Boy sachet powder. Follow Me Boy wouldn't have been my first choice. It's a bit more compelling than I would have liked, but for a bunch of reasons, it happened to be one of the few powders I still had. I let it burn for a long time.

Did it get through? I think yes. I'm glad I didn't rush in yelling "I got a sign!" when it turns out it wasn't exactly...maybe. On the other hand, there is definite movement. It's just kind of juicing the honey jar, as another sweet spell. I just dressed another candle the same way and I'm burning it now. I also switched over to working the honey jar every day, just for the first week.

So we'll see. I'm doing my best at keeping my lips zipped, as you can probably tell, and I think I'm way calmer and less obsessed and worried than I was. I just wanted to mention what I was doing. Also, it is too early to report results, but I can say that I absolutely love Deacon Millett's book on Reconciliation Spells. It's a great read and does a good job of explaining all of the stuff behind the scenes of a Reconciliation Spell. I honestly can recommend it to anyone who is working on one.

PS: BTW, I was all out of the kind of pink candle I was using--a six inch taper. I thought, "oh, man, I really need one of those," tried a couple of local stores, zip. I thought again, "oh man, I really do need another pink candle," and bingo, I found one in a drawer where I'd already looked and I could swear it hadn't been before. I kinda took this as a signal for "yes. Keep doing this."
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby Ashelysmith » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:27 am

I need help am new to this. I want my ex back, i was wondering is it possible to do a reconciliation and a love drawn spell and use black candles? Or should i do one at a time?
Ashelysmith

Unread postby Ashelysmith » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:35 am

Hi can i do a reconciliation spell then a figural come to me spell together or after each other?
Ashelysmith

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Hello, Ashelysmith,

No, a black candle is not appropriate for this type of work

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

And, yes, of course you can use the figural candle alongside/together with that spell

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Rose22 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Greetings, all.

I am looking for a little bit of guidance regarding my situation. My ex and I are still very good friends, and have decently regular chats about just things in general. We also occasionally get intimate, though we haven't for a week or so now. I am working a "Return to Me" honey jar, but I feel the need to do something else. I believe the cause behind the break up had a lot to do with outside stress placed on him with our living situation, his apathy to the city we moved to, etc. I wasn't sure whether I should go with a white candle blessing spell, to kind of help him come to terms with the situation and feel content with life, or if I should work the block buster spell suggested a few times in this thread.

If the suggestion is the block buster spell, I have a general question for performing such. It talks about dumping the bathwater from neck down, and wiping your feet from heel to toe. To me, it seems like this spell is opening yourself up and removing your blockages. Would this still be effective in moving him past his blockages that would allow him to feel love towards me again? This may just be me misunderstanding the way magic works.

Thank you to anyone who reads this!
Rose22

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:56 am

Hello Rose22,

After reading the description of your situation, I think some Road Opener work, not Blockbuster, would help you. I recommend reading these pages so you understand the difference between these types of work and what they do:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Road Opener will help the two of you move past whatever problems you had in the past and help you move forward. Combine that with Return to Me work like you've been doing would be a great combination, in my opinion. And by the way, Blockbuster doesn't "open you up," it dramatically blasts apart obstacles and blockages in your path. Like I said, read those pages, it will help you understand.

You may also want to do some Crucible of Courage work for him, if he's feeling wishy-washy and nervous about the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Good luck to you!
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MysteriousPriestess » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:03 am

Hi All-

I was introduced to Lucky Mojo Forum maybe a year ago and have been reading lots of post and finally decided to join. I would first like to express how excited I am to finally post and welcome any advice for my situation. So thank you in advance!

I am looking to reconnect with a man I was dating a year go.
We dated for a few months it was intense, passionate and full of emotion. He would fly across country to see me and wanted me to leave my job and he would support me and wanted me available to travel at his leisure. The last time he came to visit me he became extremely emotional and distant. He blocked me and didn't speak to me for months. I decided to work with an amazing Root Worker and Spiritual Counselor, so lucky to have met her. We did several readings and Honey Jar for a couple months and the cards were in my favor but my inpatiences and his will power caused a lot of resistance. I decided to stop the work b/c of frustration and I began to date someone else. Well ...... Earlier this year after stoping the jar for 2 months I created a vision board and he was included. He reached out to me and told me what we had was too much emotion in a short period of time and he didn't know how to handle it. And that he wanted me to give him everything my heart, soul and body until the day comes I no longer want that anymore. Well I turned him down and we parted ways, I was afraid. Well in the recent months I realized I have been lying to myself that I do care, and I do want to give him everything. I have reached out to him with very little success.

My question is what shld I do next? I had a reading with someone a month ago in the reading she mentioned a man that sounded a lot like the guy in question and she said whomever this man is, is my soulmate and I will marry which is also what my reading said a year ago. My guy is extremely controlled and has admirable will power. I am confident he wants me but is scared by the way I affect him b/c he has been hurt in the past.

I am currently waiting on a clarity reading. And depending on the reading I am thinking about burning a Block Buster candle and then burning another candle? But what candle should I burn after? And should I do a Block Buster candle or spell? What is the difference between a candle and spell? And should I do another Honey Jar?

I am extremely confused and need anyones assistance on how to get us back together.

Thanks!
MysteriousPriestess

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:56 am

Hello MysteriousPriestess,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you want to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

Are you currently working with a rootworker? If so, I'm hesitant to give you advice because I don't want to conflict with the guidance they're giving you. If you aren't working with a rootworker, it might be more helpful to you if you wait until after your upcoming reading to make any choices about spellwork, since the reading can help inform that choice. After the reading, if you're still not sure what to do, you're welcome to come back here and ask any questions you have.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:08 pm

ok I'm at a loss here as to what to do about my situation with the return to me I've been doing on him. My vinegar jar seems to be working bc literally everytime they have a falling out he's texting me saying he misses me & that he misses the comfort of having me in his life and knowing what to expect next with me. I told him the same but then he seems to tell me that we can't be together right now bc he's with her & he's even admitted it to me saying he knows its not going to work out with her but then last night after I messaged him hope he was doing ok, he raged at me and started a fight via text. Telling me I'm pathetic etc. I'm trying to not fight bc then it will ruin my spellwork i have going so I'm just confused as to what to do...... Any insight would be appreciated, thanks :)
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

I'm going to tell you something in the interest of your well-being and overall success with your work. I hope you take this in the spirit of caring in which it is intended.

You need to relax and stop obsessing over your work and over every little interaction you have with your target, or which he has with this other woman. Your posts suggest you are frequently in panic mode, and this is not a good state to be in. You've gotten lots of advice on how to conduct your spells and if you are following that advice, you should remain confident in your work and entrust the outcome to Spirit.

By obsessing over every little detail, you are not only causing yourself unnecessary stress, you are undermining your spellwork. Give your work time to work before you start wondering if it is successful. Stop posting about every minor detail, because you are unintentionally instilling doubt into your work and inviting the doubt of others into it. It is always best to keep quiet about work in progress so you can focus your intent into it, keep your confidence intact and allow Spirit to hear you and determine the outcome.

I know this advice is easier said than done, especially for someone so new to hoodoo, but if you take it to heart, it will be the best decision you can make. Don't let all of your efforts at spellwork fail only because you lack the faith you need to relax and trust in it. Sometimes targets will react negatively at times because they feel the effects of your spells, and they get confused before they start responding the way you desire. It happens all the time and does not mean this will be the final outcome. Focus on your end goal and keep working your spells as you were advised to do.

I genuinely hope this helps. And I hope you find it in yourself to exhale a bit and allow your work the time it needs to work. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:50 pm

Thank you mIss athena ;) I'm having great confidence in my workings so far but yes i do need to calm down. I mean he did say he had an overwhelming sensation to just end it afterall lol. Grabbing the popcorn for this one ;)
gypsywitchxxx

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:26 pm

I have a situation and question. I've been reading for hours and days trying to figure out if I'm heading in the right direction with the work I'm trying to do. My husband and I are separated, pending a divorce, which hadn't been filed that I have realized I don't want. I left initially out of hurt and anger due to his infidelity and things got so bad that we called it quits. I started seeing someone and realized that I would really rather just work things out with my husband. We have small children and I do love him very much. Problem is he is still holding on to some anger towards me and he says marriage is too much work and he is unsure if he can fix it. I would like to try. I have a reconciliation honey jar From LM but I wasn't able to get hair strands. Will it not be at all effective without hair?

Also, I wanted to know if Come to Me would be a good choice. I thought of using Love Me but he already does. And of course I would like things to be better once we reconcile, for the bad habits (desire for attention, pride/ego), would the cast out candle be goood? I just want to make sure what I chose to Do is best for this situation

Blessings
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello, Butterflyhoney12 ,

The reconciliation is good and come to me is a good idea

But I would do, in this order,

Reconciliation jar. Then, while that is going, do the...

HEALING spells (he needs to heal from his anger towards you) www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Then, the come to me

Then, when he's back, you can do the Cast out Evil

I hope everything works out for you

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:49 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

Will try all of those in that order starting tomorrow. Any recommendations on how long to work the reconciliation? I think I have the 12 candles to to keep the work going for a month or so but if I have not felt a change I was wondering if I should let it be and work itself or keep them burning until things are definite.
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:10 am

Hello Butterflyhoney12,

I would just stick with the Reconciliation work until you see the results you want. That timetable will depend on you and your husband. If you want to get more clarification, you could always get a reading to see how long you should stick with that work:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you in your work.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Thank you Sister Jean,

Would a freezer spell be ok to do as well to keep any women away from him in the process? Or focus on the reconciliation?
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Sep 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello, Butterflyhoney12 ,

You can absolutely do both

Wishing you success with your spells,

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby ikja » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:06 am

Hi all,

This is my first time writing in the forum, but I wanted my advise on my situation with my ex. Please forgive me if a situation like mine has already been answered in the forum, but there is a lot to get through (90 pages!) and I am someone who likes systematic steps that are easy to follow.

My ex and I have known eachother for many years. We were teens when we met and therefore, we didn't really know ourselves. Over the years we have tried our relationship again, but there has always been residual hurt (on both sides) re: things that we have both done wrong. Upsettingly, I've recently found out that he has a new partner, but from what he told me, there chemistry is lacking. However, he is there because 'he has made his bed and now he has to lie in it' (his own words).

So, my desire is for us to get back together and for this new girl to be removed from the picture, but not to be hurt, upset or angry. Just to content about being broken up with him, so that he can move closer to me and our relationship and we can have our time! With no distractions. I don't want him tormented or hurt, I would just like a peaceful and affectionate reconciliation. The fewer people hurt/disturbed, the happier I will be!

I would like the reconciliation to be long term and lead to a future with great dating experiences, getting a home together, marriage and children eventually. Basically, a happy ever after (corny... I know).

Trouble is, I don't know where to start. I have had a look at the Lucky Mojo shop and there is so much there, it is a little overwhelming! I don't want to do the wrong thing or waste my money (I live in the UK and shipping is going to be costly... I know!)

Note: I don't know how he feels about me, but I get the impression that her presence is blocking him from admitting that we are not finished - we will text, get friendly and then someone pulls back because it gets too emotional. So, I don't think he hates me; but we are not on every day speaking terms either.

Any help is welcomed and please send me links so I can get my head around this new task that I am keen to start work on it. Thank you in advance x
ikja

Advice on what spells or candles to use please

Unread postby floridajulie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:16 am

Hello all,

I am fairly new to this (only have used oils and burned candles), and am overwhelmed by options here and not sure what would be the best approach.

I met a man from eharmony and I fell for him. We emailed and texted at first. Then one week we spoke on the phone for around 14 hours (6 hours at once one night, and I stayed up until 3am chatting even though I had to work that day). He lives three hours away from me, and I went to see him for a weekend in May. It was a magical three days, we were constantly touching, holding hands, just basking in being with each other and I didn't want to leave at the end of it, and he didn't want me to leave either (in fact, asked me to stay until very early Monday morning and drive back then). We were intimate (with lots of eye contact during) and he even said he had never wanted someone so badly in his life (and he's been married and divorced). I am more into him emotionally, physically and mentally than any other guy and I feel like he is the one, and I want to marry him. However, he did admit an ex was trying to get back with him, an ex he had been with for months, but said he didn't want to get back with her because he didn't think she had changed and that she was selfish. Fast forward, we texted frequently, and had another long phone call where he talked of going on vacation together in six months. It seemed we settled into a less intense but good pattern of communication.

However, a month or so after our meet, he responds to my text telling me that he has to behave with me because he's unexpectedly dating someone, that maybe we could get together if he's single again, that he thinks I'm amazing and he would like to remain friends at the very least if I will have him. This text was in the second week of July. After consulting with a psychic, he told me to not respond, as silence is powerful and said he thinks it's the ex and it wouldn't work out again, that I needed to be patient and he would reach out to me again. Last week I spoke to the psychic again and he said that he would contact me within a month. It's nearly two months after that text at this point, and we haven't communicated since. I still want him, feel love for him (and anger and frustration at times too), and want him as mine. I have a ton of stress at work and am thinking of changing jobs. He had said multiple times that he'd love it if I moved there, and this would be a perfect time for me to do that, except for his text and behavior.

I have thought about burning candles or the candle-burning service or performing spells. I haven't performed spells before and am concerned I might not have the knowledge/power I'd need for them to succeed. It almost seems like I need a two tier approach: one to separate them and one to have him return/realize/act on what he and I had and should have. I would be interested in love spells, and spells to make her go away, like hotfoot. Unfortunately, I don't have her name or photo. I don't want to hurt anyone, but in my heart I believe he and I belong together and trying to be patient while living with this hurt of being apart from him everyday is really painful.

Thank you for indulging my story and for any advice and suggestions you can give.
floridajulie

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Hi ikja,

Welcome to the forum!

Yes there are a number of pages in this thread on spell advice for just the thing you wish to accomplish. I do encourage you to read through this thread and find the kind of spellwork that you feel most comfortable performing. For your purposes, you should look into a moving candle spell. You could always search the forum using those words in the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page.

If you prefer to receive systematic steps to perform, then I suggest you book a magical coaching session with a rootworker from these links. We do not provide that service for free on the forum.
www.hoodoopsychics.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi floridajulie,

Welcome to the forum!

We ask that you not start a new thread as you did when your situation has already been addressed in an existing thread. I moved your post to the correct thread. Please read through these pages for spell advice on how to get your target away from another woman and back to you. You should look into the moving candle spell that you will find in this thread, or by using a search of the forum utilizing the search box in the upper right corner of the page.

If you still have questions after reading through this thread, feel free to ask us here.

HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Other exes showing up

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:20 am

If I understand correctly, it's normal for other exes to show up while you're working on reconciling with a particular person. I have had that, but I can't tell if it's only because he's a sentimental person who is forever saying dreamy stuff on Facebook or if he's being affected. (There are others I've dated where it would be a legit shock if they showed up or called).

Again, trying to keep it general, but I think I've seen a pattern here.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby moonmaiden » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:00 pm

Hello everyone!

So I am needing some help for a somewhat complicated situation between myself and my husband.

For a majority of my life, I had undiagnosed bipolar disorder, and my husband dealt with every aspect of that - which were usually not good things. I recently was diagnosed and medicated for it, but once I started feeling better I took myself off the medication and had a wild spiral of a time. I decided to leave my husband and I was reckless with his feelings and not thinking properly. After my manic episode ended, I realized what I did and I panicked. I just threw away a 6-year relationship with a man I adore who I share a child with. It is the worst feeling - but worst of all is during this time my husband had demonized me (rightfully) to his friends, and spent about a month getting over me and moving forward in life without thinking I would be with him.

SO here we are today, I want to get back together and he doesn't think it will work. I have been doing spells on him and actually have made progress such as:
- Had him stop talking to another woman who was interested in him
- Had him agree to let me come and stay with him for a week
- Had him change his mind from NEVER getting back together to POSSIBLY getting back together
- Had him start 'secret dating me' again so we can figure this relationship out without questioning

But there are still problems!
His friends just think I am the worst person (which I can't deny), and I am afraid it will influence him more then he lets on.
He still isn't sure about being with me again because I caused him so much pain
He thinks that being with me is a huge compromise and isn't worth it for either of us
He isn't showing ANY affection to me anymore (he used to be very very lovey with me before we split up)
He says he is tired of trying and isn't sure if he has the energy to make it work anymore

So there are still things to work on, and I just need some advice on how to remedy those issues. I will NEVER go off medication again, and i have so much regret in my actions...I can see where I went wrong throughout the entire relationship, and I just want the chance to make it work and keep my little family united. I know that my spell work has brought process (slowly) but I am going to see him in 2 weeks, and am hoping to add other work into the mix to help with the issues as well as prepare things to do while I am there.

Can i please get some advice on what to do next? I've been running a reconciliation candle for a week, but now that he's agreed to 'secretly dating' me, I think that is what I was wanting from that spell, and I no longer need to do that. What should come next? To increase his desire/love? To influence him or try to change his mind? To bind us together? I'm just lost on what to do next!
moonmaiden

PreviousNext

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation