Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread postby Butterflyhoney12 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:29 pm

Miss Aida,

Thank you again!
Butterflyhoney12

Unread postby decogirl73 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:09 am

Hi all,

Ok need some help here. I posted some questions on the skull candle page last week regarding my ex and I breaking up and got some great suggestions. I've come to find out that it goes a lot deeper than what I thought it was. We had an argument that just exploded into something that it shouldn't have but at the same time was brewing. Anyway, I used a white skull candle with some influence oil, mercury oil, and blockbuster oil, I also carved out a hole in the mouth and put some deer's tongue in it to get him to open up to me and communicate. I saw something on You Tube yesterday that I thought he'd like, and I hoped it would open up some communication between us, so I sent it to him and got a very luke warm response. He's very stubborn, and I feel like right now he's acting like a little kid standing there with his arms crossed. The other issue is, is he has a lot going on in other areas of his life, and it's easier to push me a side and not deal with what he's feeling. I'm the easiest thing to not deal with at the moment. He tends to curl up in a ball when he can't deal and I feel like that's what he's doing. Is there anything I can do to get him out of this ball he's in, and realize that he's pushing away the one bright spot in his life? Any guidance would be so appreciated.
decogirl73

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, decogirl73 ,

Clarity spells would help

And just make your petition and commands clear that he's pushing away the people who love him with his behaviours

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Find me on the AIRR website
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Need help getting back Ex who is affraid of commitment

Unread postby AmberHeart » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:27 pm

My boyfriend and I had talked at length several times about moving in together for years. This year, for some reason, he seemed affraid and put off by it. He broke up with me 3 weeks ago saying that he can't see a future with me.

We've been off and on for 7 years but that's just because we were teenagers and we didn't know what we wanted. This is different, we're both 21 now and we've been very happy together for the last 4 years. No matter how hard I reflect on our situation I can't see any instance that hinted to this happening. He used to be so excited about me and spending as much time as possible with me.

I do have minor issues with depression and anxiety and we do lean on each other and tend to keep the rest of the world out but we've both been actively working on that together and separately in our own lives. Is there any spell I can try to convince him that this isn't what he's wanted? Or even to convince him to want a life with me. I think maybe the stress of school and us trying an open relationship for the first time in years really hit him hard. (The open relationship btw was his idea but was fine with me, it was tough at first but I wanted it just as much as he did. We'd been in one together before.)

He's never shown any other signs of being unhappy with me and even the on the week he broke up with me said he wanted me to go to school with him so I could be closer and a part of his life and his friend group. I do think I should do a reconciliation spell because he isn't talking to me right now and I've made him feel guilty by pointing out all of his flaws in my emotional tornado.
AmberHeart

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Hi AmberHeart,

I had to edit your post in to paragraphs because you posted in a solid block of text that is very difficult to read.

I also moved your post to the appropriate thread. Please do not start new topics that are already covered on the forum, as this makes more work for the moderators.

I am sorry you are going through this situation. The thread your post now resides in is full of information and advice on how to handle a reconciliation like your post suggests you need. Please read through this thread and if you still have questions afterward, feel free to ask us here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby valienty » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Hello,

I'm new here and trying to understand. I have a few requests and would like someone to help me.

My ex broke up with me over almost year ago, and is currently dating someone. I love her and still want her back, and dont feel vengeful towards her at all. I have couple questions.

1) I want to know if she still dating and happy or not.
2) If by time she broke up with me she was cheating or had someone lined up.
3) How long it took for her to date this other guy
4) If I can get her back through a spell.

Please do get in touch if you can help!
valienty

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Hello valienty,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you are looking for a reader and a rootworker, here are the best sites to go to:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

The questions you're asking are just too specific for anyone other than a non-reader to answer. A reader will be able to tell you whether you have a chance at getting this person back to, and if you scroll up through the many pages of this thread, you'll find lots of ideas for spellwork.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby valienty » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello,

I broke up with my ex of 6 months, we been away for almost a year. she might possibly be with someone. last time we spoke was 2-3 months ago, can i still win her back?
valienty

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Hello, valienty,

The longer you're apart, the harder the reconciliation spell can be to manifest.

You can certainly try (there's no harm in trying).

But I wouldn't wait much longer to perform your spells

Wishing you the best.

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby castlejenny » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:20 pm

I am also still in love with an ex. I am not sure if he has a new girlfriend. We were together off and on for years and he had 3 different girlfriends that did not last long when we were on breaks (breaks, I mean like months to a year of not talking) . We just became friends again and I thought I was over him but I am not. Is there a mojo bag that I can order that will get us back together? I prefer them because they are already made and easy. But I am willing to try anything. Please help. Thank you in advance.
castlejenny

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, castleJenny!

Welcome to the forum!

here's the mojo hand you are asking about

www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-reconciliation.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby castlejenny » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:02 am

Thank you! If he does have a gf is there something I can do about that?
castlejenny

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

getting my bf back

Unread postby pj5me » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello My bf and I always have loved each other very much. However, he has stop talking to me since last two month. He has always been sweet and he used to chase me to be with me always.

I never though he would stop talking to me and broke up over a text. He did similar thing before however he returned to me I did not do any magic.

I am writing this so I get some help so that my bf return, reconcile and reunite me permanently. I have immense faith on love. However, this is holiday time I wish spend my holidays with him, seeing him, meeting him and staying with him. I wish he calls me and says that he loves me lot and wont ever leave me. We are in long distance relationship and I want stay together and work in a same city.

I have purchased reconciliation candle burn from four altar a month ago and I wrote to the Deacon. Shall I just wait?

Can you please help.

Many thank you.
pj5me

Help with reconciliation and ever lasting love please

Unread postby LelaJ » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:08 pm

Good day beautiful people. I'm in need of help. My ex boyfriend and I broke up October 1st. We didn't talk for three weeks. When we finally talked we argued for four hours. He was upset that I hurt him. I apologized and he accepted my apology. We talked two more times about our break up and we're finally getting along to where he would text and call me. We had sex twice(the last time on Thanksgiving) he was so attentive and I thought we were making a break through. Prior to us finally talking I seen him out with a new girl. He said they're just friends. My friends think he was trying to make me jealous because I broke it off with him. I'm in need of help for us to reconcile, for him to treat me like he used to(he treated me so good) but of course better since we'll be starting over, to get rid of the other b*tches, for us to become one, to fall in love and eventually him asking me to be his wife. He has trust issues from his marriage. His ex wife cheated and lied. Because of the trust issues he has a wall up. One minute he's letting me in, the next minute he's closing up. I know he's still feeling some kind of way about how I broke things off with him and I need help with him forgiving me, fully so we can move on and make each other happy again. Please help me. I'm a newbie and have a reading schedule for tomorrow. She's supposed to be able to do spells but I read it's better to do the spells myself. Any help on getting my sweetheart back will be greatly appreciated.
LelaJ

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello, pj5me

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new but we ask that you do not start new topics as if it against the forum rules. Just go to the appropriate thread and hit the reply button.

Anyway, I would talk to Deacon Millett. You can always send him an e-mil

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Hello, LelaJ ,

Welcome to the forum

Take a look at this page in is entirety

Especially the picture on the mid lower right hand side to break them up and bring him back to you

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Also, please look at this age which is an array of love spells written by Miss cat

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Honeybeelight » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:03 am

Hi, LelaJ:

I’m just a regular customer-type person, but if you are getting a reading from an AIRR reader, which I hope you are, they can give you a better picture and give you specific advice. There’s also a thread on the AIRR forum (if you scroll down) about doing work yourself vs. hiring a rootworker. Reading through the threads is smart, because many of your questions will be answered and it will keep your mind occupied until you get some answers tomorrow.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.
Honeybeelight

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:59 am

Hello everyone ,
I'm sort of panicking at the moment as my lover is angry with me due to the fact that he turned up at my flat / apartment out of the blue , without asking and I was ill , hadn't washed my hair and all my spell work was out and so I asked if I could message him later so he left saying it fine.
But he was annoyed with me when we messaged each other .
Anyway , I made a syrup jar ( honey is too slow for my liking for this ) lighting candles with reconcile oil , mercury oil on them.
Praying to Saint Theresa to bring him back AGAIN.
Would it be wise to leave it a few days to let him cool off and for the spells to kick in before trying to communicate with him ?
He said he would text me in the week but how he responded to another apologue I gave him , he just said take care and only gave 2 kisses ( he was putting 3).
I asked if he was annoyed with me .
"No not at all , take care xx.)
I am freaking out at the moment . I'm really sorry this is so long .
RoseStar21

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:45 am

1st, RoseStar21, take a chill pill. 2nd, Maybe its just me but shouldn't he be more concerned that you are ill/sick...instead of looking at spellwork. 3rd, Most folk don't even know they are looking at spellwork so this is the least of your worries. 4th, take care of yourself. I know about anxiety over relationships and it only hurts you. Just relax and take care of yourself...when you are feeling better and your body has healed, you can certainly work the honey jar spell and keep it going, it will be your saving grace.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RoseStar21 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:33 am

Hi jwmcclin,
I didn't let him in , that's why he's angry.
He had walked over to see me ( without informing me.) Thank you for your reply
RoseStar21

Unread postby pj5me » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:12 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Please check with the Deacon. I wrote to him too several times. Also how much time spells takes to effect ? My candles (two by Deacon's choice and one recon - that my friend suggested) are already burn a week back.

It is important for me as I wish spend my holidays with my guy.

It has been almost two - three months since we met.

Aida - please help me, he means a lot to me.

Thank you.
pj5me

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:09 am

Hello pj5me,

Please speak to Deacon Millett if you have questions about the work you're doing with him. I don't want to have to ask you again.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_A » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:53 pm

How can I get my Taurus Man back? We had a bad fight and he said he doubts we are getting back that he don’t know and he can’t even say because he feels pressured because this just happened please help:(
Miss_A

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Hello Miss_A,

I'm sorry this happened to you. If you scroll up through the many pages of this thread, you'll find lots of ideas you can use to help get your man back. I'd also suggest checking out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shakakan3408 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:58 pm

Hello, I have been reading alot on this site. I would like to reconcile with my ex. I have had readings that he is going through alot and still loves me. I put him out about 6 wks ago and we had no communication for 3 wks, he came to get some of his things but he is very distant and doesn't seem to care about me right now. I text him a day ago because I saw him and I hadn't said anything to him for about 2 wks and he didn't reply. He also had 2 women in the car. I would like to know what would be the best work to do, I would like to do a reconciliation Kit because there were some hurtful words said in the end. I didn't see a return to me spell kit, but can you let me know what's best to bring him back to me. Thank You
shakakan3408

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:27 pm

Hello, shakakan3408

Lucky Mojo does sell reconciliation spell kits

That's what I would go with

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby shakakan3408 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:44 am

Thank you for your response. I ended up ordering a reconciliation honey jar, do you think this would be as effective as the kit since we're not communicating well right now? I also burned a black jumbo candle with his name crossed with any love rival and sexual partners with nine pins in his name and nine pins in love rival or sexual partner. I only had confusion oil and break up incense, so I put the oil on the candle and burned the incense beside it. The candle started burning really fast and split in two. I don't know if he's seeing anyone yet, so was the candle work done right, I remembered this from a old rootworker I went to a long time ago when I was working on another partner I was with at the time.
shakakan3408

Unread postby Sister Jean » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:46 am

Hello shakakan3408,

I think the honey jar would help you in your situation, yes, so it's good you ordered that.

I also think the black candle sounds a little harsh for someone you wish to reconcile with. In the future, to get rid of love rivals I'd suggest doing a freezer spell instead:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck to you.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby shakakan3408 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:28 am

Ok, thanks alot. I think I am going to do a vinegar jar for any love rivals that may exist.
shakakan3408

Unread postby Miss_A » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:10 am

Hey everyone i need some advice me and my boyfriend
We’ve been friends for 6 years and now dating for about 6 1.2 months now. We get into bad fights occasionally due to either my insecurities or his stubbornness and the way he handles certain situations he has anxiety and he lashes out sometimes when he’s angry and says things he doesn’t mean and apologizes later. everytime we argue he breaks up and we get back together in less than 24 hours but now this time we got into a fight it’s been 4/5 days and he doesn’t wanna budge & 2 and a half full days with no speaking I’ve wrote him but he tells me
He needs space and he doesn’t wanna be with me anymore but he still loves me and all but he’s very stubborn and I know we could fix the issue if he wasn’t so stubborn. He Said he’s always thinking about me and he still watches my social media so I’m not sure if he’s doing this to teach me a “ lesson” but I’m just wondering how should I approach this? I really love him i know he loves me too and I want us to fix it but it’s hard because his stubbornness should I do a honey jar? Or any other suggestions would help a lot. I also plan to do something to help his anxiety and my insecurites as well. Any advice is greatly appreciated I would like to pick up the items
To start working on it today thanks:)
Miss_A

Unread postby Miss_A » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 am

Sorry but I also wanted to ask a question that I forgot to post before , if I did the honey jar I know you can put personal items like clothing, I have a pair of his pajama pants boxers and one of his jackets but I’m wondering if they would still work since I’ve wore these items myself i tend to steal his clothing and wear them to bed LOL and his comfy jacket they have all been washed before and worn by me would this matter ? Or have any effect ? Thanks again
Miss_A

Unread postby witchywoman1313 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:55 pm

Out of curiosity, what happens if I give up on my ex (target) and bringing him back before it really manifests and have started liking someone else? Will I just have a time getting rid of him once the work kicks in? I'm deploying the few things I've started on him since meeting someone else better suited for me bc I've decided not to work on him anymore. Is there anything more I should do to pay respect & thank the spirits for? Thanks~
witchywoman1313

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Hello Miss_A,

Have you scrolled up and read the other posts in this thread? There are a LOT, and I'm sure you'll find them very helpful. If you still have questions after that, feel free to let us know.

Also, if you've worn his clothes and washed them, I don't think they can be used as personal concerns now. Sorry!

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:32 pm

Hello witchywoman1313,

I don't think anything would happen, because it ended before it manifested. I wouldn't worry about it. Just prayerfully thank the spirits for their help and move on.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nikkij80 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:31 am

Hi Mojo Friends,

I've lurked for quite some time on here, but never posted. I wanted to post a brief testimonial in hopes it will spread some optimism. At the very end of July, I had a terrible breakup. This guy and I, we had something I truly never thought I would find. We dated for a little less than a year, but he has the TYPICAL commitment issues we find all too often these days with men Our final night was ugly, one of the worst breakups I've experienced.

Needless to say, like many, I was completely distraught for quite some time. I visited my card reader within the week and a short time later, finally made my first purchase from LM. I bought the Return to Me and Reconciliation encased candles and compelling oil for the honey jar I'd already been working during our relationship. Both of my encased candles burned completely clean. Although we know what this means, I tried to keep my emotions and expectations in check. One thing my card reader emphasizes after each spell is: do it, put it away, then distract yourself - go on with your life. So that is what I did. I kept everything out in the open for awhile, but each time I would see it, it would drive me crazy. So I boxed it all up with appropriate herbs and a letter to the universe and put it out of sight.

Soon after I saw a few signs here and there, but nothing significant. I dated quite a bit then started a new job (my dream job, actually) and honestly thought I would never hear from him again. December 12 will be three months since the candles finished burning. I was cognizant of what this date meant, but was prepared for no outcome and to dispose of everything on that day and officially close that chapter of my life. But then on 12/1 I heard from him. Completely out of the blue. We texted heavily for a few days (always him first) and had a two-hour phone conversation a couple of nights ago - we only talked once on the phone the entire time we were dating. I am going to a family Christmas party with him this weekend, which is something that would have NEVER happened before. We both agree we are back at square one, that this is a fresh start and neither of us have any expectations. This is a mulligan. And I am happy for it.

So thank you, LM. And to everyone going through similar situations - remember to put you first and trust the process. I don't know where this is going, but I accept the new assignment with optimism. (And will definitely buy more candles now!)
nikkij80

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Hello, nikkij80

EXCELLET!

GREAT JOB!

Congrats!
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Jennjenn » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:06 am

Will my mojo work without doing a break up spell first? He doesn't have a gf from what he says but talks to some girl
Jennjenn

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:10 pm

Hello, Jennjenn ,

This is a "trial-and-error" question.

It should work but if it doesn't, then try a break up spell (but keep the mojo hand)

Also, consider a honey jar too

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby bradzarmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:19 pm

I want to reconcile with my wife. She has made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to. I had originally wanted the divorce and separation, but then I realized the mistake that I'd made. We were legally separated and she was being terrible to me. So I had a brief relationship with a really sweet lady. I nearly had a heart attack over the summer and they told me to destress my life, so I broke it off with the new lady and have been trying to fix things with my wife. She had been trying to get me back for months. When I finally came back around and decided I wanted to fix things, she introduced me to her much older new boyfriend. I started sending her long emails telling her how sorry I was and how much she meant to me. Then she said that she wanted to reconcile. We were talking about it for almost two weeks and it was great. Then she did a 180 just out of the blue. She tells me that she wants the divorce, no longer believes in the Covenant Marriage and she is going to stay with the other guy. I think a lot of it has to do with her parents. Since we split up she has been living with her folks and they have had to pay for her part of the divorce. She was afraid they would kick her and the kids out if they found out we were talking again. Since then I have tried numerous things to win her back. I sent her a long letter explaining how sorry I was and making promises to fix things if she would come back to me. I started a new and better job with better pay and hours to spend more time with her and the kids. I'm doing everything that she asked, but I have some other legal stuff she's thrown me under the bus for (A DSS investigation), so I have to have supervised visitation on my kids. She gets to dictate the terms. So I don't get to see my kids very often. She is so set on having the divorce that I've finally just given up on trying to pursue her. If she wants to come back it has to be of her own freewill and choice. Now, I had my tarot fortune read and called a psychic and have two different answers. Who do I follow? I want her back and pray daily for a miracle of reconciliation. I try to find specific prayers for a miracle, but I think God is telling me "No" at this point, but I know that she has her own free will. I bought a all purpose 7 day candle and wrote a prayer under it to God asking for him to restore my marriage. I also added that Catholic Saint Expeditious to speed the process up.
Tonight my oldest daughter is in a play at her school. I haven't contacted my wife or spoken to her in a while. She has sent me some mean emails and texts but I haven't responded. It was our 13th wedding anniversary yesterday and I bought her a card. I put Follow Me Girl, and Return to Me Oils on it, as well as her favorite cologne that she bought me. Hopefully it'll evoke some sort of a positive reaction. I also put a love note in the anniversary card, that she wrote me when we were dating.
I also have a bouquet for my oldest daughter that I'm giving her tonight. I put the same oils on it. I figure her mom will smell the flowers. I put some on my tie as well.
So am I going about this the right way? Is there a trick that I don't know to all of this? We are both Christians. I didn't think all of this stuff would work on a Christian, but will it? Thanks for your advice.
Brad.
bradzarmy

Unread postby Sister Jean » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello bradzarmy,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm so sorry you are hurting over this. I like where your head is at with the use of the oils, however, next time you want to trick a paper item, use sachet powders instead of oils because oils will always leave a stain. They will stain clothes too. But placing them on the flowers was a nice idea and will help. You could also work a Reconciliation spell kit:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Another thing you may want to consider is getting a reading from a reputable reader. You can find many here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you scroll up and read through this thread, you'll also find a lot of ideas.

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Previous

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation