Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

SagittariusLover128
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 am

So, I have a question. Once you've gotten your ex-lover to return and live with you again and slowly progress on things, how can you get said partner to be attracted to only you? I've read through a few spells/suggestions throughout the forum as well as the spells archives, but I'm a little puzzled as to what might bring the best results. He's back and we're progressing, but I want to make sure that the attention of another women won't make him stray. I want to be the only female that he's interested in physically, emotionally, sexually, and etc. Any and every-way just ME! Any suggestions or links will be just fine! Thanks to all in advance and in the meantime I'll keep looking over a few things myself.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Here are some spell ideas you should find useful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:22 am

Thank you much Sister Jean.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 am

So after looking over that page for female domination that Sister Jean provided, I'm stuck between ordering the Compelling Spell Kit and Essence of Bend-Over Spell Kit. I believe that I should go with the Essence of Bend-Over for my situation that I listed above. Any suggestions?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:02 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Those two spell kits have slightly different purposes, which are described on these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence- ... -over.html

Compelling is used to get someone to make good on a promise, while Essence of Bend-Over is used to rule over your target. So if you're trying to choose between those two, I'd go with Essence of Bend-Over.

Take care.

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:46 am

Thank you so much!

ruetheworld30

Unread post by ruetheworld30 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:47 pm

I discovered my ex left me because of a sick bind someone placed on him many years ago so that he may never marry, have children etc. The reason for the bind is the woman and her family has lived off of him for 15 years. He is not romantically involved with her. Anyways, I have a reading with Cat scheduled for Friday, and I am doing uncrossing and protection work every single day because wow these people really messed my life up in every direction... So being with him is now dangerous, but I am learning and not backing down to these evil people.

However, after 2 months have passed my ex is communicating with me via text. We really haven't talked about anything serious just cordial stuff. However, today he initiated the texts for a 3rd time and was really flirty.

Now that he is in contact with me again, what should I do spell wise? I have LM, love me, fire of love, follow me boy, stay with me, bewitching, reconciliation, look me over, come to me, return to me oils and every color candle. I don't have figural candles other than the white couple candle.

I want to make sure i don't lose out on an opportunity and am too afraid of a breakup spell to get him away from his current love interest because I don't want it to backfire.

This is very delicate because we were supposed to marry and have a family and through this binding and cursing this woman did he got terrified of what would happen and he left me because he believes he can't marry and I know he loves me more than anything. The current interest of his is just restarting the cycle for him to feel companionship but if it were to get serious with her, he would feel he had to leave her as well.

So far, I have a baby doll of him that im uncrossing using LM 13 herb blend, kissing and loving on white skull candle in his name, protecting him via doll baby and working a return to me honey jar.

We are texting but not like we were when we were connected and dating... So, I feel like I am doing all that I can to keep him happy and safe, but I want to gently nudge him to ask to see me. I m not into the control spells, because to be honest, he has been tormented enough and I love him enough to not torment him even if that means not getting him back. I love him so much.

What do you recommend?

pcole88
Newly Registered

Unread post by pcole88 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:54 pm

I have deep feelings for this man and we have history. Knew him since I was a kid. Last week I let my emotions get the best of me because my feelings got hurt. I kept calling him names etc via facebook.

I feel bad about my actions and I want to get him back into my life. I have gotten 4 readings from 4 different people telling me this man is compatible with me.

Ladies, what would you do in this situation magically? Please no judgemental comments. Thank you.

I did a sugar jar and I did a ritual with two spirits. All I can do is wait, right?

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 am

Greetings, ruetheworld30,

Since you have a reading scheduled with Miss Cat, listen to what she tells you. She can go into a lot more depth than we can on the forum. Inform her about your situation, & ask questions. Miss Cat is fabulous at what she does!

In the meantime, I recommend you do some clarity work on yourself so you can see the situation clearly. Here is information about clarity spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Here is the link to Lucky Mo-Jo’s clarity products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Hello, pcole88 --

There are spells to get someone to reconcile, forgive, and resume a relationship, but it really depends on how bad the break was. Try this page:

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Me and my ex was together for 10+ years. He's immature, selfish, and sometimes even disrespectful, but for some reason I love him even though he hurts me a lot. He's 26 with boyish ways meaning he's into clothes, shoes, women, and partying. He recently told me that he thinks he wants something hence the reason he's now my ex. So he has a girl that he's dealing with that I guess is considered his girlfriend, but I want him back.

I want him back, BUT I want us to have better communication with each other as well do more with each other like going on dates, walking, going to beaches and just spending quality time. He has the potential it's just his environment, friends, family and his childish demeanor. We just had a son and I need and want him back home with us. What can I do?

I currently have a honey jar going, I burned a break up bottle spell for him and her, and I burned a santisima muere bottle spell for him as well. I just want my family back and I want us to get our spark back that we've had in the previous years. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:52 pm

What type of work can I do for my ex to see that if he communicates his feelings more we wouldn’t bump heads as much and we’d be able to work things out better? He’s 26 and immature and I think he may not be ready to settle down because he’s trying to keep up with what his cousins and friends do which is basically worry about clothes, shoes, drugs, partying and women. Idk what to do as bad as may not need him it’s like he’s all I want, but I want us to work and communicate better than we did. I didn’t have a problem with communication, that was his issue. Any suggestions?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:11 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

There are lots of spells here about increasing communication between lovers:

spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html

This guy doesn't sound like he's worth your time though. Have you considered getting a reading about to see if this situation is even worth your energy? Might be something to think about.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Hello,

I read most of posts here. I want to reconcile with my ex that we broke up on bad terms and fights and I tried to work things out until yesterday, he asked his stuff and i returned them.

I was doing honey jar and fed my menstrual blood all the time. But we broke up.

On net saying go no contact for 2 months. After i dropped his stuff and his car (didn't meet in person, parked the car left key inside) he texted me saying Thank you. i did not reply, then this morning he emailed me to return gifts he bought for me (I returned gifts he bought for me). I did not reply. I still want to reconcile with him.

1) I have lodestones M and F. So do I need to add both of us personal concerns?

2) I have a red thread with his semen but got it 2 years ago. Will this work? i have nails too.

3) Please give a list of herbs and how to pray it.

Thank you

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 pm

I’ll look into a reading. Thank you Sister Jean!

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:19 pm

awdmoon+ --

You posted this is our Reconciliation Mojo thread, but you do not seem inclined to purachse a Reconciliation mojo from us. That is fine, and we would like to help, but please use the forum threads about our products to ask about our products, and use the "General" threads to ask more general questions. I have moved your question to the thread about getting a lover back.

1) For a love-returning or reconciliation mojo, yes, you would want personal concerns of both of you.

2) The thread is fine.

3) Herbs for reconciliation include Balm of Gilead Buds, Clove Buds, Damiana, Deer's Tongue, Star Anise, and others.

This book will help you with many more ideas --

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Thank you Ernie,

Sorry, didn't know where to post and i will make sure next time.

1) What colour candle on the honey jar?

2) How many days do i burn candle?

3) How long do I have to keep the mojo on my body?

Thank you

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:38 pm

awdmoon+

1) Pink.

2) As long as you wish. In fact, you do not need to use a candle on a honey jar at all. Some people make it without the candle. Read more about why that is and how it came to be on this Lucky Mojo web page

Honey Jars and Sugar Spells:
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

3) As long as you wish him back. Mojo hands are made to be worn or corried. Read more about how to make and carry a mojo bag in this book we publish:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:53 am

Thank you,

Sorry, I think I asked the wrong question.

1) Can I make mojo bag out of his worn red underwear?

2) After i add ingredient to Mojo bag how i pray and how many days should I pray before i wear?

3) What day to good make my mojo bag?

4) Would i read palms 85 or 95?

5) I ordered lot of oils for my spells. What else I can order?

6) Other thing is, When I return his car I apply my menstrual blood drivers seat and under the seat too.I thought if it wash he might wipe seats too, so I apply under the seat, never clean there and he sit and drive it. I hope this help too.

jessy_84
Newly Registered

Unread post by jessy_84 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi, I need advice.
The guy I was talking to stopped talking to me about a month ago. I had my cards read and was told this man is very prideful and he says he won't look for me anymore, but the guy who drew my cards said he is sure he would look for me If we put in some effort by lighting some fixed candles. I am burning candle 2/3, the first candle burned well, the second candle just got black soot on the top, the rest is a clean candle..the only thing is that on both candle 1 and 2..the wick always shapes into like..half a heart...anyone know what this might mean? I have still not heard anything from this man...

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:29 pm

awdmoon+,

1) Yes.

2) You may pray as you add each tem or afterwards, You may wear the mojo daily as soon as it is made.

3) That would be your choice.

4) Or Psalms 45, which is the one i prefer for this situation.

5) Order the book i showed you above, "The Art of Making Mojos." Also order the books "Paper in My Shoe" and "Hoodoo Bible Magic." They will teach you a LOT.

6) That is a nice touch, a good idea.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:35 pm

jessy_84 --

I am sorry, but we cannot comment on the work your reader did or prescribed for you. We are a manufacturer of spiritual supplies, not an answer bureau for other readers or suppliers or for general divination queries. We cannot read your candles for you, but this book, which i wrote, will help you to read your own candles:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

* Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils
* Altar Layouts and Spell Timing for Lamp and Candle Spells
* How to Read Divination Signs from Candles
* Candle Spells to Draw Love, Sex, Money, and Success
* Candle Spells for Blessing and Protection
* Candle Spells for Reversing, Cursing, Break-Ups, and Hot-Footing
* Private Candle Service Manual for Use in Candle Ministries
* Public Candle Service Manual for Use in Spiritualist Churches

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic
in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services
by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
96 pages, $9.00
(Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)

Candle magic is one of the foundational practices within African American hoodoo folk-magic. Spell-casters of every level of experience within the community know the value and efficacy of setting lights, This book -- actually THREE BOOKS in ONE -- is a tremendous value for the money -- $9.00 for 96 tightly-packed pages, filled with history, teachings, traditions, and instructions on how to become a candle magic practitioner.

Here's what's inside:

CONTENTS

Dedication and Acknowledgements 3

SPIRITUAL CANDLE MAGIC FOR THE HOME PRACTITIONER: catherine yronwode

A Brief History of Candle Magic in America 5
Assembling Your Tools 9
Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils 10
Altar Layouts for Lamp and Candle Spells 22
Timing Your Work by the Moon and by the Days of the Week 27
Selecting Your Candles by Colour 28
Basic Ritual Procedures: Inscribing, Dressing, Prayers, Petitions, Disposal 28
Candle Spells for All Occasions 35
A White Candle Love Spell to Attract New Love 35
Lodestones and Red Candle to Attract New Love 36
Commanding Respect at a Meeting With Superiors 37
A Fixed Money Lamp to Bring in Wealth 37
Reconciliation Ritual for Estranged Friends 38
A Skull Candle to Influence Their Thoughts 38
3-Candle Spell for Love, Romance, and Passion 39
Green Candle Job-Getting or Wage Increase Spell 41
Crown of Success Candle Spell for a Performer 41
Blessing for a Family About to Have a New Baby 42
A Mother’s Guiding Light for Her Children 42
Tying a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 43
Hoodooing a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 44
Green Devil Money Back Spell 45
Keep Your Mate and Break Up an Outside Love Affair 47
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell 48
A Sugar or Honey Jar to Sweeten People to You 49
How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning 50
Divination Techniques: Pyromancy, Ceromancy, Capnomancy, Cero-Capnomancy 50
Learning How to Read Candles 53
Signs Observed While the Candle is Burning 54
Signs Left in the Residue from a Burned-Out Candle 61
Signs Left In or On the Candle Holder 62

MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH CANDLE SERVICE MANUAL

Altars and Altar-Work: Religious, Spiritual, Ancestral, and Working Altars 65
Prayers: Extemporaneous, Supplicatory, Intercessory, Imprecatory, Affirmative 67
Private Candle Services 71
How to Set Free Emergency Lights for Clients 71
How to Provide Private Vigil Light Services 72

HOW TO CONDUCT A CANDLE LIGHT SERVICE: Mikhail Strabo

Introduction by Rev. Adele Clemens 79
Important Notice and Prelude to the Current Edition 80
The Basic Candle Light Service 81
Message Bearing Candle Service for Spiritualist Churches 84
The Colour Candle Service in Spiritualist Churches 89
A Candle Light Service to Embrace Goodwill and Forgiveness 95
Postlude 96
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:21 am

Thank you Ernie,

I have another question.

My man had a motorcycle. Since he bought this create problems between us. I liked this motorbike like to ride with him. But places where he goes has women wants get rides and drinks with him. Slowly he refused take me there and he demand to go alone. It is a strip and biker bar. my man is not a biker man, but he likes to go there hang around then women there sitting with him get drinks from him and asking ride with him. I asked him not to go there he agreed but short time.

1) My question is : How can I make him, to sell the bike or not to ride or get rid of the bike. any spell.

Little more information about us. He broke up without a reasonable reason. When i try to talk, he ignored. Later day he told me, his ex wife doesn't want i am attending to their son's wedding. (he was drunk a that time). Later he told me his ex didn't say that but ex wife would be happy if you don't come. This is the reason he broke up and didn't want to get back with me then he has to take me to the wedding. We planned to go , even couple got my name too. My man doesn't want hurt his ex wife feelings taking me to wedding. (I am not bragging) I am 4 years younger than His ex wife and look younger than my age. I have a nice body shape. Beach body. He know That she can't compete with me. So he doesn't want hurt her taking me.

Every one saying he will come back after the wedding. His kids and family likes me. I thinks his ex jealous now he is happy with me. Other thing is she is taking her boyfriend to the wedding and she doesn't want I am attend to the wedding. I am sure she talked to him not to bring me or said something. Because he checked tickets and planned to take me. All sudden he change his mind broke up with out a reason.

I am thinking to get reading too. according to this situation what should i do. I am really hurt that i can't attend to the wedding. And this showing me his ex still has the power. We were together 7 years.

I want to save my relationship.

thank you

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:47 am

Hello awdmoon+,

I'm sorry all this is happening to you and your relationship. Have you considered getting a reading to see what the best course of action might be? It sounds like it would be a good idea here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

In the meantime, start a honey jar on this man and use Stay With Me products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!
I am doing a honey jar. I add to it a thread with his semen. And I fed him my menstrual blood too all the time when he was with me. Yes, I am going to get reading.

So far I am doing honey jar and I have load stones. Getting ready it do when oil comes. I am making a another list to order. Please tell me so I can order all at one time.

Other things is i stopped communicating, just want to leave him alone to cool off. forget to bitterness and arguments we had. Because he likes take some space when he gets upset.

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:07 pm

awdmoon+

I think if you look over the previous replies from Ernie and Sister Jean, read the web pages that were listed, and if you buy the book on "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells" by Deacon Millett, you will have a lot of good ideas to go on.

Sister Jean recommended Stay With Me oil to save the relationship -- i would also recommend that if you do get him back, then after he returns, you try Stay At Home oil to have him stop using that bike to go out and party.

Stay at Home:
http://luckymojo.com/stayathome.html

In fact, i would recommend these four oils:

Reconciliation
Return To Me
Stay At Home
Stay With Me

Frankly, he sounds like a lousy man -- drunk, giving women rides, dis-inviting you from attending the wedding. He sounds horrible. But sometimes we women love whom we love and we stay in a relationship and try to hold it together, even when the one we love is no good and puts no effort into being a decent, loving man.

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi,
Is it ok if I leave mojo bag at home for sometime when i go out somewhere that I can't take it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:40 pm

awdmoon+ --

You can, but as the great blues musician Skip James sang in "Cherry Ball Blues, " it can build your power to always have it on you:

Cherry Ball quit me, she quit me in a calm, good way
But what it take to get her, I carries it every day

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:45 am

Thank you Catherine,

Great Information. Yes, I can order everything I need now.

About him, He is a nice person and loved me and treated me well. He was in a boring, controlling, nonsexual, no out going, no holiday/vacation, no fun, marriage. from his word, he had a brother sister lived together in a roof life.

After he met me , we had almost everything common,compatible. But then he started his boy life that he did not had before. Now he is behaving like a 20 years old boy. Now he is free divorce man. now he can fly freely anywhere. This create problems in our relationship. I don't like this boy life as we are adults. I want to have a family life with him while enjoying our life together with his kids and my kids and his grandson.

His ex knows that we travel lots together and he is happy with me. Then she prohibited that i can't go when his grandchild go on vacation with him.only he and grandchild can go , i am not allow to go. same thing happen with the wedding. He doesn't want hurt his ex wife's feelings. Other than he is a very good kind person in his heart. that's something i like him and we had a great relationship. But if he is not meant to be with me, I should let go. But I know he still has feelings for me and he is there for me to help me anytime if i asked. He has good qualities that i like. But I don't want to be his second woman if his ex wife come first. I just want to give another try.

Thank you Catherine, You gave me opportunity to look at this relationship again and think is he the person. However I want to see I can save this relationship if not i will do closure do something to heal my self. But I won't give up with out trying.

Oh I had to go to the court with my nephew, that's why i had to leave mojo bag at home because of checking in that security. But I keep it with me all the time.

Thank you

ajbloves

Unread post by ajbloves » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:42 am

Hello, I am new to this site but I have read through a lot of this thread. I was wondering if it possible to have an ex return after 5 + months? My boyfriend broke up with me; saying while he cares about me very much, that is as far as his feelings were going. It hurt very badly and I was (am) devastated but we did not break up with anger or ugly words. We were very kind to one another. He said he appreciated that he could be 100% himself with me and that he loved our sense of humor together. We got along very well while we were dating too. We were thoughtful of one another and there for each other. We never fought. I told him I loved him but I could not be stay in touch or be friends, as I needed to cut off communication in order to move on. He said he would respect that, although not his preference, and he has. Other than a text wishing me a happy birthday in March, he has not reached out to me. I emailed him once to thank him for a program he had referred me to when we were dating and he replied very politely to my email. That was it.

It's been 5 months, and I have tried to move on, release him, pray and I have recently gone on dates with others BUT I only want him. He's a wonderful person and I just feel in my heart I do not want anyone else.

I do not have anything of his other than a picture.

Is there anything I can do?

Thank you for your suggestions/help.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:58 am

Hello ajbloves,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry you are experiencing this hurt and sadness.

In your case, I would suggest getting a reading to find out if you have a chance at drawing this guy back. You can find good readers here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Then go from there.

Good luck!

ajbloves

Unread post by ajbloves » Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:26 am

Thank you for your reply, Sister Jean. I will definitely look into getting a reading.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:39 am

Hello,
1. After i done with my mojo bag, I would keep it with my body and should i walk around where my boyfriend live?
2. I have a picture of his penis, Can i do anything with it? ( he e mailed to me few years back while he was drinking with friends, took that pic in the washroom)
3. Can i put catnip water around his building where he live and walk? If it, how i prepare catnip for that?

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Hello,

I read through here. I want to know what is the different of love honey jar and reconciliation honey jar?

I am doing a honey jar for my boyfriend, broke up with me. I did not add load stone in it. I add personal concern and all other herbs and pic petition and burning red candle.

I want to reconcile with my boyfriend. So should i make a another jar as a reconcile with load stone?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:35 pm

awdmoon+

A love spell of any kind is to encourage and foster love and make it good.

A reconciliation spell of any kind is one that helps you forgive, overcome arguments and fights, and get back in each others' good graces again.

Because the situations are different, the ingredients in the oils, baths, washes, teas, incenses, and powders are also different for each situation.

A lodestone is to draw someone or something to you. Lodestones are used to attract what is wanted in spells of love, reconciliation, money, and even real estate.

I think you would understand this better if you would read my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic.'

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

catherine yronwode

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:10 pm

Hello everyone,

I have four questions about the Lucky Mojo Reconciliation Spell Kit. The first two questions are also general conjure questions.

1. When doing work before dawn (as told to do in this spell) can that be anytime before dawn? For example, if dawn is 6:00 am, can the work be done anytime earlier like Midnight, 1:00, etc..? Or should the work be done close to dawn like 5:00 am?

2. When writing/carving full names, should the middle name be used? Are petition papers & candles more powerful, less strong, or no difference when using or not using the middle name?

3. This spell says do each morning. Should all nine days be done before dawn?

4. The instructions say you can put the lodestones under your bed or bury them. I was wondering as another option if they can be used in an oil lamp?

Thank you very much for your time.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:00 pm

thewarning --

1) Before dawn would be just as the sky lightens, not right after midniht.

2) That is your decision. Some people also add the birthdate.

3) Yes.

4) Yes.

Good luck with your spell.

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:24 pm

Thank you

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Hello. I'm in a dilemma. I was involved with a guy that now we're barely speaking. He has a lot of female friends, one in particular he speaks to. We had an argument before and he confided in her. Next thing, he totally stop calling and texting. She's from the island and knows about voodoo. I got a reading done and was told a woman gave him menstrual blood either through food or drink. I know that itself is powerful. Not sure if there's anything that can reverse what she did to him to get him back to me. If there's something i can do, I'm lost at what to buy. Please help. How can i get him back and get rid of her. Turn her away from him. I'm not sure who the woman is. So i can't buy a candle because i don't know who's name to write on it. What can i do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Ca_gurl84,

I would start by reversing work on him to get anything she put on him off, wear fiery wall of protection on you. You can still burn a break up candle when you dont know the other party involved. May want to do a reconciliation spell kit to bring him back to speaking terms and soften him to you along with a honey jar to keep him sweet to you.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:04 am

Thanks. I appreciate the advice but can someone please be specific on what i need to buy.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:33 am

ca_gurl84,

First get a reading by a worker to see exactly what you need for your specific problem. Issue is no two situations are alike, yet everyone wants to come to the site get the stuff without the importance of a reading. The reading is like a doctor diagnosing you with an ailment. Would you take medicine without knowing the cause? Of course not. Secondly I can provide a link of the general items that would be recommended for this type of work along with other resources you may purchase.

TO book a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Break up to end them: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

Cast off Evil to break her control on him: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cast-off-evil.html

To protect you and him: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery ... ction.html

To reconcile: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

Love me honey jar to sweeten him to you :http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

Book filled with hoodoo spells to use candles for all causes: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Book on uncrossing and breaking influences: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html

Great book on breaking relationships up of any kid not just love : DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

Book on Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Book on using honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Book by Cat on using herbs in hoodoo filled with spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Ca_gurl84

Unread post by Ca_gurl84 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:55 pm

j82 --

I already gotten 2 readings about this.

What i do know is a woman from the island put her blood inside his food or drink.

What i also know is she done something to me because i been feeling physical pain which i know he probably discussed with her.

That's why i wanted to know

1) which kit to buy to reverse what she did to him with her blood

2) what to take to cleanse myself of physical pains she put on me

3) what to do to turn him back to me.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Ca_gurl84 --

1) We do not sell a Reversing Kit, but you can read some free reversing spells here and pick out the ingredients you need to do those spells:

http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html

2) I recommend the Uncrossing Spell Kit, or its components. For ideas, see

http://luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

3) I recommend that you start with TWO things -- a Reconciliation Spell Kit and the book "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells." At $9.00, the book is cheaper than the spell kit and will provide you with many, many spells, some of which are simple and some more elaborate. See:

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

and

http://luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnandrec ... pells.html
catherine yronwode

kmd3121

Unread post by kmd3121 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:45 pm

Hello! I am new here to Lucky Mojo but have been following and buying oils, candles, incense for 3 years now.

My recent boyfriend chose to "leave me" after I reacted to my mother being recently diagnosed with breast cancer. He claims to have wanted to tell me his feelings about how I react to trauma (shitty things happening to me in my life) for some time but chose this time to say he didn't want to stick around, even after I apologised profusely.

I started a honey jar and thought it was working.... then I'm not sure if it really has been. I have also been burning red candles, pink candles, red cat candles, and chuparrosa ones as well. I recently bought a road opener candle (to open a new road to a new relationship) and I just bought a block buster one to crush through the obstacles that he is trying to lay in place of us reconciling. I also just bought some dove's blood oil as well.

I am trying my hardest to stay positive and manifest our love back because he does love me.. and loves my mother too..., but I was recently told by him to not contact him anymore until he "heals and feels ready to contact" and that he needs "space and time".

Could I have some tips OR advice for this peculiar situation?

radiantblush

Unread post by radiantblush » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:29 pm

Hi all, it has been months since I last wrote a post for advice. Things has been developing till a point that we talk almost every day, and he calls me whenever possible, as if nothing has changed. A skull candle spell that sister Jean did for me, the idea is already starting to form in his head and putting into action. He's still with the girlfriend, and I have no idea if the break up work is starting to work or not.

I'm here to look for advice on laying tricks. Because very soon he's coming to see me and spend 10 days with me. I would seize every opportunity to lay tricks and of course, collect his personal concerns.

So here are my questions: (he works at sea and remote areas, and he has separate luggage for work in the field and time when off, and the only things I can think of that he would always carry with him no matter where are his cameras, laptop and hard drives and all the accessories that go with them)

1) I read here that one trick is to sew my pubic hair into the inner seam of his pants, will it work if I sew it into a camera strap?

2) Has anyone has experience regarding smearing anoint oil onto digital products, such as the laptop, or camera handle where he would touch? Would the oil stay on or will it be invisible? or would it be better to sprinkle sachet powder?

3) I strongly felt that the ex/gf did some work to separate us, I kind of got the sense she sneaked her menstrual blood into his food at some point. I was thinking about using uncrossing bath crystals for a bubble bath to cleanse whatever work she has done on us. But my concern is that, maybe it will also undo the spells I did to separate them? is it better to leave that uncrossing part out?

4) While laying tricks of love products such as follow me boy, stay with me, fire of love into his items before he leaves, is it also possible to lay tricks to separate them? (because right after he's here with me, she will be waiting for him on the other side of the world at the airport to spend time with him). I was thinking maybe on his last day here, I would sneak some dark products into his underpants t shirts and such to heat up the arguments once he's there with her. Would it contradict with the love work i also lay. Can I do both or should I just focus on the love products?

Thank you in advance for your help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:44 am

radientblush,

1. The idea is to sew into his pants where his penis is to effect that, another trick is to sew it into his hat so you are always on his mind. I dont think a camera bag would have the same results.

2. You can dress with oil but be very light, do not put it on the screen or glass part it will smear. Powders work very well on bags and clothing. You can dress the camera where his hands would hold it with the oil.

3. If you can get him in a bath with you, I would use love me now, fiery love, something of that nature. uncrossing should focus on the spell she put on him if you petition it clearly and with proper intent.

4. I would not mix love me and break up into his stuff at the same time. If you plan to wash his clothing prior to leaving then you can dress them while he is here, and dress them for his break up when he gets home.

luckygal

Unread post by luckygal » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello everybody,

I'd like to apologize if I am posting this to the wrong column, but I was searching and searching and couldn't find the answer.
I've been luckymojo fan for many many years and I ordered some oils and herbs in the past and they always worked wonders for me.
this is my situation.
I am going through separation with my husband right now. I have done some work and I see results. Which is great. The things are getting a bit better and he calm down for sure.
This is my dilemma. I am going to see him on Thursday. He will get our son to stay with him for awhile. Do you guys recommend anything to do when I see him. for example, wearing some drawing oils, or do some ritual before I see him. I didn't see him in 2 weeks and I want to remain calm I just need assistance if anything else could be done.

Thank you so much

blessings4u
Newly Registered

Unread post by blessings4u » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:43 pm

I want to apologize ahead of time if I post incorrectly or in the wrong place. I am just all of the place with sadness and so lost at this point.

I want my husband of 23 years to leave the woman he is with and been living with all these years to come back to me and stay with me.

I have been married to my husband for 23 years. Soon to be 24 in September.

In 1999 the company he worked for moved and he moved to a different state. I stayed here in our home in a different state to take care of my dad that died of cancer, my mom and sibling and his mom and thought he would come back here. He and his boss were sharing a place while the wife of his boss also stayed here. His Boss retired and my husband stayed in the other state. He would come home on the weekends which is a 3 hour drive and would wash and iron his clothes. I was not able to stay with him as I would go visit him and he would come on the weekends to me.

All of a sudden he said a female person was storing her washer and dryer at his in the other state. This was years ago. I thought, "Why not put it in storage?"

We slept together in 2009 and I got pregnant but lost the baby. I have not been intimate with him since.

Then he stopped coming home, except he did come home in 2010, 2011, 2012 for Christmas and only stayed for a few days and returned to the other state. He did not come back in 2013 at all.

He only came back in 2014 when one of his relatives passed away. He was on one couch and I was on the other.

He tells me he loves me and I tell him I love him. I kept asking to come up to see him and he would not let me, but he could always come here anytime.

He has not been to see any of his family or his sick mother for Christmas or Thanksgiving since 2014. I was trying to take care of her and my family over the holiday and he always said he works all of the time. I have health conditions and I try to take care of everyone.

He does pay the house payment here. I said, "If your name was not on the mortgage I bet you would not pay for it, would you?" He said, "Yes, I would." He said he struggles every month to pay what he pays me but he just bought a house in the other state, and said it is lease to own with the other woman.

I do not know what to think. I appreciate him paying as I have health issues but I am so beyond hurt. He is with someone else. He chose her over me, yet he and Ie speak everyday and always tell each other we love each other.

I found out about her when the credit card that he uses to pay the cell phone did not go through and he said, "Try this zip code." He had moved to a different location and did not tell me.

I asked him, "When were you going to tell me?" He said he just found the place and gave me the address. I said, "I will come up and help you move," and he said his friends would help him. I said, "What friends?" I said, "That place is too big for you." I asked, "Are you with someone else?" He said, "YES."

I found out July 17, 2019 that for years he has been living and having sex with a female he met at work years ago. He just bought a place and moved in with her.

I asked, "How long," and he said he has been with her a long time. I asked if they have sex. He said, "YES." I asked if he loved or or was in love with her. He said he guess He did not know the difference. I asked if he loved me and he said he did as we have a long history together. He loves me and we always tell each otter we love each other.

He said he had been alone for a long time, but all he had to do was drive three hours to see me or let me come up there to see him.

I had known in my heart that he might be with someone else but knowing and actually hearing him say it is totally different. I have no idea how long it has been going on exactly.

I am sick and can't hold anything down and ended up in the ER with an IV. I have asthma and he smoked and it was hard for me to breath the smoke in his house. I asked one day if he still smoked and he said, "No." I asked him if he quit for her as he never quit for me. He said he got sick and had to quit.

I always thought he would be back and that I had to help take care of his loved ones. He has other siblings but I had to be the one to be there for everyone and I did not have three other siblings. His brother moved in with us at the start of our marriage and so I had to deal with his brother staying here and even had his brother walk in on us having sex. We never really got our chance to have a marriage due to all things happening and health issues, etc.

I asked if I had moved would he had still gotten in with this woman and he said he did not know because I did not move.

If I had moved would he have gotten in with her anyway?

Would I have given up my life here and he still would have cheated?

I had to be here to take care of family and loved ones as they had no other help and no way could I leave them. I always took care and helped his family and mom. He said the other woman and her family know about them but yet his own family or my family do not know.

I do not want anyone but him and have been with him since I was 18. I can't wrap my head around all of this and I am just lost and so confused. I love him deeply and he told me he did not believe in divorce when we married. So I trusted him.

I feel like I am in a nightmare and can't wake up.

I asked him, "So now what?" He says he loves me and this why it is so hard. I am like, "When were you ever going to tell me? He said he was going to tell me for years and he is glad it is out in the open now. I asked him, "Who knew,?" and he said the only ones that know his are the woman and her family. His own family does not know either.

He still has his parents and siblings and can't understand how hard it is for me to try to be a good person and try to take care of everyone. He could have moved back here and helped me and we could have had a family together.

I am so lost, confused, and heartbroken, more than you can imagine.

Please tell me what I need to do to remove the other woman and have him return to be with me and move the other woman out of the way.

I want to keep him faithful to me and only me.

I am praying for God to bring him back and make him leave that woman and come back and be faithful to me and be with my family and his family.

Am I wrong?

I am sorry for all my jumping around while writing but I am just so lost, confused.

I appreciate all of you for reading and not sure where to start or what to do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:28 am

blessings4you,

I am very sorry for your situation and what you are going through. Cheating, break ups, broken homes are hard and do hurt. Always remember to care for yourself and loved ones first, being sick or not caring for yourself will not help you work. As for advise, I strongly suggest a reading with an AIRR reader, based on the complexity of the situation I would suggest an hour reading to get clarity and spell work suggested. Reconcilation work is hard, partly due to time laps between events, hard feelings, and that people are so emotionally involved they act out or make poor decisions during the work. If you can, you may want to pay an AIRR worker to do the work for you. I would suggest a break up spell on them with a come to me and reconcilation kit for you two. Also do a cleansing of the house and yourself before starting the work.

AIRR reader page: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

To break them up: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html

bring him to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

to bring him back in love, works well with come to me: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

uncrossing to take off bad conditions: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

LM book on break up spells: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

LM book on rec spells to bring a person back: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Goes well with rec spells to sweeten a person to you book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Dear kmd3121 --

What a sad situation! Your lover, mate, or patrner is supposed to stick with you and uphold you when bad news arrives, not tear you down and break off with you because you are undergoing stress or trauma!

Frankly, you are bending over backward to win back a person who pushed you away and said he needs "space" and then told you not to contact him anymore -- all because of how you reacted when you learned that your mother was diagnosed with breast canncer? For real? Naaaaw. Just ... i am sorry, that is too low for words.

He has failed the basic test of a FRIEND or OFFICE CO-WORKER, much less being a lover!

What if you had married him and YOU fell ill? Would he walk out on YOU?

What if, God forbid, you married him and had a child and the CHILD fell ill? Would he walk out on his own CHILD?

You did not ask him to do anything for your mom -- you just wanted his support while you were hurting.

This man is lower than dirt.

Take this as a message from God and the Angels -- walk away from him NOW, before you marry and before, God forbid, you have a child with him.

I recommend Black Walnuts for a bath and a cut and clear spell to get him out of your heart, body, and mind.

I say this wil compassion and sadness for you. He is a dud. He is not a fully-formed human being.
catherine yronwode

kmd3121

Unread post by kmd3121 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:55 pm

What about all of the work I put into reconciliation? He says he loves me still. Should I not believe that?

Is he not just overwhelmed? I know that the blockbuster spell will work.... I just want to manifest a new relationship. :(

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:18 pm

kmd3121 --

I hear you, and i deeply sympathize, You say, "He says he loves me still" but that you were "recently told by him to not contact him anymore until he 'heals and feels ready to contact' and that he needs 'space and time.""

That is insane. I am sorry. It makes no sense. If he loves you, why did he forbid you to contact him? He postulates no end date -- just an unknown amount of "space and time." That is total bullshit. If HE was the one who freaked out because you were upset because your mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and if HE can't get HIS emotions under control and be a good, supportive, present, intentional, willing partner -- walk away. If he refused to even let you contact him, he is abusing your love, not loving you.

Some people think that love has to withstand all sorts of tests and has to be like a painful soap opera. It is not that way. He told you to leave him alone. Do exactly what he says. He is not good enough for you. Cut and Clear your emotions from him and then work for a new love. Do not let a man that useless push you around like this.

You ask, "What about all of the work I put into reconciliation?"

I'll tell you what. It was wasted. He is not a man, not a lover, not a friend, not a mate, not a potential husband, not a potential father, and not a potential son-in-law.

You ask, "Is he not just overwhelmed?"

Yes, he is, and a man who is so "overwhelmed" when he sees you are sad because of your mother's difficult medical diagnosis will also be "overwhelmed" when you fall ill and "overwhelmed" if there are financial problems in the family and "overwhelmed" if there is a natural disaster in the region and "overwhelmed" if a pet falls ill and "overwhelmed" if you have a baby and he has to help with the feeding and care and "overwhelmed" if he loses his job and "overwhelmed" if you ask for help around the house.

A man so "overwhelmed" by his girlfriend's mother's breast cancer that he tells the woman, "You must no longer contact me" is useless, and quite possibly mentally ill. RUN, do not walk away from such a man.

As i said before, you got lucky -- you got a message from God and the Angels about this man's unfitness for love and shared responsibilities.

Leave him behind in the "overwhelmed" dust of the road and move on, looking for a man who is a helper, a darling, a strong companion, a hard worker, a fair-sharer of responsibilities, a supporter in times of trouble, and a friend in times of need.
catherine yronwode

kmd3121

Unread post by kmd3121 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:30 pm

I had been calling alot and did show up to his house a day after I drunkenly was angry with him. I made a terrible mistake of reacting to my mother's diagnosis and yelled at him over the phone and I regret that deeply. Isn't it fair for him to be frustrated that I pushed him away when dealing with this? He did offer to help me pay rent and get me a flight/bus ticket to see my mother..... but that was before I went off on him.
I am doing my damnest to change those behaviors since I normally only react like that in traumatic situations.

I've texted a lot as well. And he told me to not contact him or show up to his house...or work. I'm sure he's still in therapy too. Which isn't a bad thing.

I'm hurt but still wanting to do the spellwork. And believe that it will work. I've only just started doing it...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Well, kmd3121 --

You didn't play me fair, did you? You didn't tell me you got drunkenly angry with him after he offered to "help [you] pay rent and get [you] a flight/bus ticket to see [your] mother." You just told me that he refused contact with you. That's one-sided. But the fact that he offered financial help and you got angry-drunk and yelled at him should have been part of the story. And so should the information that you "texted him a lot" and that he asked you not to show up at his house and at his work. And that he's "still in therapy."

Magic is not a band-aid you can slap on alcoholic rage or on cold-hearted refusal of contact.

Magic gives you an edge. It can make you a winner. But you have to be playing fair from in front. Hoodoo is not designed to be a last-ditch attempt to recapture a love that you destroyed or to change a man who thinks you are too cruel and erratic to be around.
catherine yronwode

kmd3121

Unread post by kmd3121 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 pm

Of course, that happened once. I am not saying I am perfect. I am also not an alcoholic Cat. I resorted to one night of anger and fear. Mainly because of my mother's diagnosis and chemo treatments. I do apologise for not sharing those details earlier.

I had not been 100 percent when I was dealing with the news. It just seemed as though everything was falling apart.... my mother's diagnosis and then my relationship and yes, one night of anger made him retreat.
I don't mean to sound rude but I did not use magic, or my gifts as a last-minute band aid. :| I am seeking this journey to mend this relationship and to remain strong for my mother as well.

Thank you for replies and responses, Cat. they are appreciated.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:20 am

Hello LuckyGal,

I moved your question over to this thread since it's more on topic with what you're asking.

I'd say a simple thing you could do is to wear a dab of Reconciliation oil behind each ear when you see him, and also see if you can give him a letter that's dusted with Reconciliation sachet powder (lightly, so he doesn't detect it). You could also discreetly put a bit of Reconciliation oil on the handle of his car door if you can. And if you're REALLY lucky, perhaps you could somehow gather a personal concern for use in later magical spells.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Now, you weren't very clear on exactly you wanted to have happen, so I'm not sure if you're trying to draw this man back into your life, but I'm assuming you are, so I wrote my response as such. But if you have further questions, just let us know.

Good luck!

luckygal

Unread post by luckygal » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:18 am

yes I am trying to reconcile with him and your response was very helpful, thank you

MarrymeD2015

Unread post by MarrymeD2015 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:03 am

Hello everyone!

Here’s my situation: My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday during a heated argument, he asked me to pack up his things and send them to him.

I have some LM candles but they aren’t for reconciliation or return to me. My question is can I still use them ( I have love me, Dixie love, fire of love and stay with me) in this situation and just add return to me oil or reconciliation oil?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 am

MarrymeD2015,

Dont use fire of love oil right now considering things are heated up that can make it hotter. Love me and stay with me would be good right now on a candle. Make a honey jar and stick a personal item of you and his inside it with the petition and burn pink candles on top with the oil you have. Then take a spiritual bath, use what you have on hand to cleanse yourself, dress with the oils. Call him and apologize over the fight. You may not have been wrong, you may be angry but if you want him back then you need to do the sweet work and the mundane work of reaching out and trying.

Order this book incase you ever need it in the future can be used for any type of reconciliation work with friends or family: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Great book on honey sweet jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Free info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Reconciliation products and info link: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”