Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Hello Moonkit93,

I will answer your questions in the order in which they were asked.

1. Signs are personal so only you can know what something signifies with regard to your spell. If your empathic feelings are heightened, that may either be a sign of your own energy, or his, or both or something else entirely. Go with your instincts.

2. Work your candles for as long as you feel you need to, then deploy your jar.

3. Lucky Mojo makes Come to Me and Follow Me Boy oils. They do not make one called Come to Me Boy. If you meant Follow Me Boy, then leave it out if he does not respond well to coercive energy.

4. Yes, sounds good to me.

5. Put her in a freezer spell or Hot Foot her out of the picture. You can find spell advice for both here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
hot-foot-to-drive-away-rivals-enemies-b ... -t678.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

interested husband
Newly Registered

Unread post by interested husband » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:24 pm

I have a question I found a small mason jar underneath my bed placed by my wife it had a black liquid (she said was coffee) in it a piece of paper rolled up to look like the genital of female and inside was a clove which looked like male genitalia and it had a name on it.. somebody, please explain what kind of spell is this concerned husband

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Hello interested husband,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad that you found us.

I have no idea what kind of spell that might be, as it does not sound like anything I have come across. Did you ask her what it's purpose might be? If you're not getting a clear answer from her, then consider getting a reading from a reputable reader who can help clear up the mystery. You can find qualified readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck in solving this puzzle.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:51 pm

interested husband,

I noticed you posted this under ex love, ex spouse topic, I am wondering are you and your wife having issues, this would indicate possibly the reason and the purpose of the work. Is she trying to reconcile with you and make amends. I ask this because a person may use hoodoo in many methods in a relationship, not just reconciliation. Possibly to increase passion, have a child, fidelity, romance, etc. Miss Athena suggested a reading so you can get answers about this, what it is, why it is, and whats going on. I hope you adhere to the advise. But if you are worried coffee nor clover are used in negative work.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:36 am

I don’t know what else to do. I’ve done 2 follow me bot candles, 2 come to me candles, 1 Bewitching candle, and. Reconciliation candle for my ex and I when we first broke up. It seemed to be working! We still kept in contact everyday and said we loved me missed each other. We even planned to see each other this weekend, planned that a month ago. Now.. he just cancelled it. He’s blaming it on grad school. Said he misguided me and the universe will send me someone better. I just want him. I feel so defeated. Over the weekend I did a honey jar to sweeten him up but clearly it hasn’t had any effect yet.....

We live in the same state but we are technically long distance. I feel like I messed up because the whole point of me doing work was to get him to come to me and that never happened, I shouldn’t have agreed to go to him in the first place. I don’t know what other work I could do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:19 pm

LaJaguarina,

Since you did a lot of work and had these outcomes, I would suggest a reading from an AIRR member who can determine what is going on with him:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

Cutiepiekitty

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:20 pm

Hello, I called into the radio show about a month ago and they gave me a spell I could do. But I made minor mistakes. I used violet leaves instead of rosemary for the bath tea and I forgot to air dry. Will the spell still work if I made minor mistakes or do I need to start over? Also will it still work without my menstrual blood in case I do have to start over?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:43 pm

Hello Cutiepiekitty,

Mixing up ingredients and forgetting essential steps in a spell go beyond "minor mistakes" and can undermine your work entirely.

I would re-do the spell, take care to lay out your ingredients well in advance and perform all the steps as instructed. Menstrual blood adds a significant dynamic to the work so time your spell accordingly (or save your fluids for more appropriate timing).

Love4

Unread post by Love4 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:07 pm

My kids father and i have been together for 10 years however been separated for 6 months now after the birth of my 2nd child for him after i found out he was cheating and he then decided he wanted to move on. The man i knew and love is no longer the same he has completely changed, he doesnt want to communicate with me, he believes everything the girl he is with tells him, he hardly spend time with his kids, money for the kids has decreased and i strongly believe its all because if this girl. She is currently pregnant and trying very hard to compete with me. The love and relationship my partner and i had its very hard to believed he just walked out of our lives like this, its been 6 months and i still miss him everyday of my life, wishing he was around everyday tp be apart of our kids life and just be the family we always wanted. I really want to him back, have him come back and live with us with an abundance of love for us, ive tried reconciliation with a witch a paid a month aho that i found on Instagram and im still awaiting the results, i paid a guy from Jamaica who promised to bring him back and get of the girls pregnancy but no results and he no longer respond to me, can i get some advice in this please? If more details needed ill be happy to share

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:52 pm

Hello Love4,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are glad to see you here.

I'm sorry you're in such a tough position. The many, many pages in this thread are full of spell advice and ideas on helping to get your ex to come back to you. Please read through this topic as I'm sure you will find something to help you.

I have also noticed that you have signed up for this week's radio show, which is a good idea. Getting a reading on the situation will help you have clarity on what's happening with him and you will also get spell advice for how to move forward.

Between these two resources, you should have enough to get you started.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:38 pm

Love4 ,

Miss Athena gave you great advise! Please listen to it and follow it. As for the readers you went to, I am sorry but your description is what many of us would identify as a scam. This forum suggests AIRR workers who are ethical workers and have guidelines to follow. I would strongly suggest a reading from one of them. Here is the link to find that information: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Info from Lucky Mojo on fake readers and how to tell: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Love4

Unread post by Love4 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:14 pm

Thank you guys so much.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:24 pm

You're welcome, Love4.

We cannot speak for the ethics or credibility of alleged spellcasters that you encounter online or elsewhere, especially if they "promise" you success from their work. No ethical worker would ever guarantee their results, or promise you anything beyond their commitment to do their best.

The only workers we can vouch for are members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR), who are individually screened and certified as both knowledgeable about hoodoo rootwork and ethical in their business practice. Protect yourself, your peace of mind and your finances by working with only members of this association.

Cutiepiekitty

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:38 am

Okay I will wait into my next cycle and start over the spell. Is there anything I can do in the meantime? I have Love me and Come to me oil. Is there anything I can do with the oils without using candles or personal concerns of his?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Cutiepiekitty,

Put it on items he will touch as you pray for it to have the desired effect on him. Place it on your body when around him as you pray for the desired effect to have on him. Im not sure why you cant burn a candle? You can always take 4 inch chime candles that lucky mojo sells in red or pink, carve your petition on it, set it on a photo of him and you ( even if you glue the photos together from other photos) as you pray for the desired outcome.

Cutiepiekitty

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Oh by personal concern I mean I have no way of seeing him so I can't put oil any places I know he will touch and I'm never around him anymore. My only way of contact with him is through social media. I probably should have clarified that more sorry. As for the candle I'm saving the candle I have for the spell I got from the radio show. I would buy another candle but the last time I bought from lucky mojo it took like 3 weeks to get to me. So by the time the candle gets to me my cycle probably would've started and I wouldn't need it anymore. Is it possible I could wear the oil and pray for the desired effect without being around him?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:32 pm

Hello Cutiepiekitty,

Dress your hands and fingers with the oils before you type any messages to him on social media. Run your dressed fingers around the edges of your computer to impart that energy on your online interactions with him.

This can help, but the goal for reconciliation work is to get your target in direct contact with the products.

Good luck.

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:09 am

I could probably have posted this in several sections of the forum. I really want my ex back. She and I have been broken up for about 5 months now but have been off and on up until last month without a title. She has been dating someone new for three weeks now but I am determined to do whatever it takes to get her back. I have a break-up vigil set with missionary independent. What oils and herbs do they dress it with? I also have a red skull candle with Deacon Millett so have her think of me and coercively be pushed towards me. Is there anything more that I should be doing. How long should I reasonably wait for something to manifest. She is a Taurus so she is very stubborn so I will do any coercive measures without an issue. I have just printed out pictures of her in case I need to do any personal spell and I have to look for her rings that she left at my house since that is a personal item I can use. What are all of my coercive options? I also have a prayer out on the Crystal Silence League

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:33 pm

Hello Casteel344,

We can't speak for how the folks at MISC dress their candles.

As far as how long spells take to manifest, that is impossible to answer. It depends on a number of factors including whether the work is justified and the right approach to a situation, the skill of the spellcaster, whether there are any obstacles in the way, and a host of other issues.

Personally, I give work a month to start materializing in at least signs and movement.

For herb advice, you can consult this guide from Lucky Mojo:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:26 am

I have my exes picture and nothing else of him. He is supposed to come over again soon. I’m trying to get him back what can I do?? He is currently getting to know someone else but I don’t have the information as to who she is. Can I just start a honey jar or what do I need to do and ingredients that I need?? Can I just do an ammonia jar to reverse it or a vinegar jar?? I need spells that I can just run to the store and get ingredients for! Help!!!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:59 pm

Hello NubianQueen,

I have moved your post to the topic on spells for reconciling with an ex. Read through the many pages here and you will find lots of advice and ideas that will help you.

To freeze out a love rival, consider putting her in a freezer spell (which you can do without knowing her name). Read the following thread for information on how to do that:

Please note that this forum is for customers of Lucky Mojo to get help with using their products. We do not provide spell advice based on items that can be purchased elsewhere.

If you would like one-to-one magical coaching from a professional, you can book a session with a member of AIRR and they can guide you through the details including items you can buy yourself. You can find these qualified rootworkers here:

Good luck with your spells.

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:36 am

If I was to put some of my urine in his coffee, what would that do to him? Would that dominate him?? Would he be more into me than he already is??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:48 am

NubianQueen ,

Here is a link to the information Lucky mojo provides on the subject of urine in a persons drink for love: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

MellowFox

Unread post by MellowFox » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:21 am

Hello! After reading multiple threads, I realize I've been overloaded with information ---- also, uncertain how to focus this.

My fiance and I were together for almost 9 years. 6 weeks ago, he broke up with me saying he had fallen out of love ----- it felt so strange, because he was so intimate and loving a few weeks before. But a sudden anxiety and withdraw occurred in the two weeks before we ended, and he seemed so cruel and cold. The duration of our relationship was overall positive, despite two shake ups of emotional infidelities. We never physically cheated to my knowledge (unless he did) --- and I'm certain these incidents just cracked the foundation of trust and festered into resentment.

The problem arises in that:

1. We were financially co dependent, so the break up sent him to his parents house and I, had to return home to mine in another state.
2. I have some personal objects, but not hair. :/ I had to move across the country, thus do not have access to that anymore. Things I have are like his handwriting, his mini sketchbooks... a shirt and some socks that unfortunately have been laundered. I also have his engagement ring, and pictures i could print off my phone.
3. Because of his unwillingness to even work through it, I'm concerned there is potentially a third party? But no certainty on this. One psychic mentioned a friend was feeding him bad opinions on our relationship.

I understand reconciliation is vital ---- and I was considering something like return to me oils along with the reconciliation on burnt candles? Some kind of deepening love spell? Honey jars to boost the strength? I am incapable of getting him in reach of the oils, unless I send him some of his old belongings (a stretch, likely.)

In addition I have been setting up a mini altar to St Martha the dominator, hopefully able to add the above oils /candles to my prayer. Any advice on what would help most returning my fiance would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:00 am

Hello MellowFox,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

I'm sorry you're in this situation, but you are in the right topic area to get help. Have you read through the many posts in this thread? There is a lot of advice here that can help you.

Your ideas sound good and I would get started on them immediately. Use his handwriting for a personal concern (laundered clothing won't help as his DNA deposits have been washed away).

If you want to determine whether a third party is involved, then I suggest you get a reading from a member of AIRR (if the psychic you reference was not from this collective of professionals). You can find members here:

MellowFox

Unread post by MellowFox » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:26 pm

Thank you for your follow up. I've been reading as many forums as i can, but there are so many parts I sometimes don't find things again or get confused.

I put his handwriting in the honey jar, right? I have our engagement rings also sitting around the candle. Should I also put his picture there?
As for St Martha, I've seen conflicting info about the two versions of Martha herself. Does it matter if I use the Caucasian or darker skinned one? I was printing out her pictures for the altar.

I plan to start my Novena on the 16th, since it is a major moon phase. I won't have the oils from your store I'd like to use, yet, but I'm setting it up entirely, placing offerings and introducing myself.

I read somewhere i can use olive oil instead if thats all that is on hand --- though I certainly intend to "upgrade" things as the 9 weeks progress. I hope changing, or adding to the altar doesn't hurt it.

Also, I'd like to include St jude because I feel this could be a hopeless case. Should I make him his own placement, or can they share an area? Thanks in advance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:44 pm

Hello MellowFox,

I'll answer your questions in the order you asked them.

Yes, put his handwriting in the jar. You can add his photo there as well.

If you wish to work with St Martha the Dominator (who, in hoodoo, handles misbehaving men), then you would work with the version that depicts her among snakes. You will recognize her when you see her.

You can leave out the oil until your condition oils arrive or else use olive oil for dressing candles in the meantime. Choice is yours.

I would make a separate space for St Jude on your altar. I like to honor each saint I work with by keeping a space sacred all to themselves. If you are pressed for space, you can keep both saints in the same area. Just make sure you give them their own individual offerings, to show your respect and appreciation.

NubianQueen

Unread post by NubianQueen » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:31 am

I did a lemon spell last night. I cut it in half. Placed his name in one half and hers. I added some cayenne pepper and put them together with 9 pins. I could not burry it for them to walk over and I can’t burry it where he lives either. After putting it together with the pins, I put it in a bag to rot in the closet. Is that sufficient enough for the spell???

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:08 am

NubianQueen ,

You can freeze it in a jar in the freezer to keep them in this constant state, you can bury at a cemetery to kill their love, at a crossroad, as close as possible to where they will walk. I would not leave it in my house to rot, you dont really want to keep that around. keep it as long as you are working it then dispose of it to complete the work in the proper manner.

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:54 am

I have good news. The break up vigil light that I set with Missionary worked and they are no longer a couple. She called me the other day and we had a good conversation. We have texted back and forth for the last two days. I learned that the guy she has broken up with has always been in the picture for years and she had chosen me over him but he still lurked in the background. Their rebound relationship after ours only lasted about a month. I have a red skull candle lit with Deacon Milett but idk how to get her to commit to me. Now I am thinking that I really need to get him out of the picture altogether since there is no doubt in my mind that he may try to wait in the background again.

Miss Nikki
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:13 am

Greetings, Casteel344.

I hope you are in good spirits. I would be concerned too. Talk to the rootworker you started with Deacon Millet. He is very good, and will know what to do. Good luck.

Miss Nikki
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:39 am

Casteel344,

Congratulations, what a great testimony to lucky mojo products and services! As Miss Nikki said, any questions regarding the work to do should be directed to your Rootworker, otherwise advice can be given that is contrary to the worker and what he/she is doing for you. They can better advise on what to do, you can ask if there is anything you can do at home while he works for you to help the work along. It is not uncommon for people to work along with their rootworker.

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:02 am

Thanks so much. I’m going to go ahead and reach out to him. Everything works we just have to believe even when we feel weird.

iambeyoncealways
Newly Registered

Unread post by iambeyoncealways » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:35 pm

Hey all! I just made a honey jar following the instructions I read on here and I was wondering if there is anything specific you can recite when you light up the candle? Like any spells or incantations that would help? The honey jar is to make an ex come back. Any advice would be appreciated!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Hello iambeyoncealways,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to see you here.

You can pray from your heart for whatever you want to manifest. If you pray the psalms, you can read through this link on psalms and their corresponding conditions:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms

iambeyoncealways
Newly Registered

Unread post by iambeyoncealways » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Thanks! Which ones do you recommend for a honey love jar?

Lilpriss
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lilpriss » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:50 am

Hi
I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the appropriate forum. If it isn't please forgive me and correct me if I'm wrong.

I need a little help with reconciliation.

This issue is fresh so I hope I can resolve it.

Backstory:
A romance started pretty suddenly a friend from long ago. We honestly didn't expect to have the connection we had. He started getting afraid and out of nowhere, we should just be friends which caught me by surprise so I wanted answers. But because he did this he was really hard on himself. Like losing sleep, bowel trouble, etc and was still.contacting me every day with the big elephant in the room because he couldn't really talk about it.

So I got fed up yesterday can we got into an argument now hes not speaking to me.

The other part of the issue is that we don't live in the same state.

What can I do to resolve this?

Is it possible?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:43 am

iambeyoncealways

Athena gave you a great link to the use of the Psalms i magic. Click the link and read the page. While there, you can use your browser's "find" function to search for keyword and then click the link leading to the Psalms that interest you.

Read about honey jars for love and other situations here

HONEY JAR AND SUGAR BOX MAGIC SPELLS TO SWEETEN PEOPLE from HOODOO IN ThEORY AND PRACTICE
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:58 am

Lilpriss --

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

I suggest that the simplest response to your question ("Is it possible?") is to read this thread from page 1 onward (more than 6,000 posts on this subject!) and see what YOU think. We can answer any questions you have about working with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies.

We cannot give you a free psychic reading here to evaluate or divine your chances of success because this is a customer service center, not a psychic line -- but if you want a free reading, you can sign up for our weekly podcast, where members of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) do offer free readings to the public. Alternatively, you can pay for a psychic reading with Hoodoo Psychics or AIRR.

HOODOO PSYCHICS
http://hoodoopsychics.com

AIRR
http://readersandrootworkers.com

If the question "Is it possible?" means to you something like "does magic work?" i suggest you instead start here, where some of the basic questions about folk magic are answered:

DOES MAGIC REALLY WORK?:
ARE MAGIC SPELLS REAL?,
WHICH ARE THE MOST POWERFUL MAGIC SPELLS?,
IS THERE SUCH A THING AS REAL MAGICK?
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html
catherine yronwode

Lilpriss
Newly Registered

Unread post by Lilpriss » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi
Thank you maybe i asked the question wrong. I was looking for a spell but didn't need one. The conflict resolved itself shortly after I posted this. I guess I kinda panicked.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:18 pm

Lilpriss --

I am glad the situation was resolved!
catherine yronwode

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:32 pm

I’m having a huge dilemma here. I’ve been working my ex for 2 months now. For long term I have a honey jar with our hair knotted together. Overall I’ve had great movement. We still had some minor blow ups due to miscommunication but other than that it was never anything major. We remained in contact every single day 24/7. He backed off a little because he was stressed about Grad school. On July 16th I did a come to me moving spell in one day, it drained me. But it worked immediately. He contacted me as soon as the candles extinguished and things were back to normal.

Not even a week later my mom did a sugar sweetening spell for me. I’m not sure why. Maybe to just make me happy and see if she’s still got that spiritual kick? BUT. My problem is that she has very ill feelings towards him. The night she did this spell we barely talked, and the next day him and I were no contact. Now he’s refusing to talk to me without any explanation! I don’t know if this is a coincidence or if her work affected everything I’ve been working so hard for. :( I don’t know if I could reverse her work...... my first initial thought was that her subconscious thoughts effected this. Because I don’t believe in coincidences anyways.

And to make matters more difficult I’m short on cash. So I cannot afford another reader to offer more insight. I have tarot cards to guide me and that’s it. The only supplies I have handy are: red, pink, and white candles. Come to me, bewitching, follow me boy, pull pull, doblegate oil. Sugar, honey, lavender, catnip, damiana, frankincense and myrrh, black salt, rose buds and petals, cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods, Beth root, wild cherry bark. Please I need some suggestions:(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:24 pm

LaJaguarina,

Did your mom do a "sugar jar" or a "break up jar" since she does not like him. Id take her jar and destroy it and see if it changes anything with you both. After you destroy the jar, try and do a return to me work with the items you have, use come to me with follow me boy.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:34 pm

Hello LaJaguarina,

Get your hands on that jar, rinse the contents out with ammonia, deposit any curios or solid contents in the trash, call out that you are ending the spell by these actions and put the glass in your recycling bin.

Then continue the work you're doing on him and see if things improve between you.

Good luck.

PrincessCelestia
Newly Registered

Unread post by PrincessCelestia » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:21 pm

Hi everybody,

I’m new to all of this but I’ve been taking it very seriously. I researched a lot before I started.

My man broke up with me about a month and a half ago. We kept seeing each other and I was okay with just being friends because he said he just didn’t want a relationship so us hooking up still didn’t bother me knowing he wasn’t seeing anyone else.

Suddenly his attitude changed and he became very rude every time we talked. I knew he had met someone else. He is now in a relationship with another girl.

I made a honey jar. I put some herbs, my petition which has our full names and birthdates, a piece of my hair and his picture. I don’t have any personal concerns exactly. He left his lighter at my house. I wiped it down with a piece of tissue and put it in the jar hoping it may have some type of dna.

I made the jar on Wednesday and have burned a pink candle with our names carved into it Wednesday and today, Friday. When the candle went out Wednesday night I saw results instantly.

I had previously told him to block me on social media if he was never coming back and he did. As soon as the candle went out he sent me friend requests. We talked that night through text and he tried to get me to come to his house but out of respect for myself knowing he’s still in the relationship, I didn’t. We have talked everyday since. Not very meaningful conversations but he is now at least responding and talking.

Now my problem is his new relationship. The day before my honey jar on Tuesday I made a vinegar jar. It has black pepper, red pepper, rusty nails, and a petition with their names and his birthday as I don’t know hers. I now have access to her picture since I found her Facebook but I didn’t at the time. I carved their names with break up in between on a black candle and burned it on the jar. I’ve been shaking the jar everyday which I found I’m really angry when I do.

I feel like the bigger issue is breaking them up. I know I should just wait and let them work but it’s so hard.

Can anyone tell me anything else I can do? Am I on the right path?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:39 pm

Hello PrincessCelestia,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We are happy to have you here.

You are on the right path, so continue your work. You can also consider putting her in a freezer spell, to halt her progress in a relationship with him. You can read about how to construct a freezer spell here:

LaJaguarina

Unread post by LaJaguarina » Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:10 am

Well I have an update, it turns out my mother didn’t do any spell work for me, she just said that to ease my mind. For whatever reason, since it did the opposite. Anyways.

I had a reading and was basically told all the work I’ve done did nothing besides push him away because I did it out of desperation and I sent angry energy towards him. It makes sense because now my ex blocked me on everything. I don’t know what to do.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:34 pm

LaJaguarina ,

If you worked with an AIRR reader, consider asking them for a reading on what rootwork to do, they can use the divination method to determine what if anything will work in the case ( be cause each case is unique). Being more desperate will only make things worst, I had a friend who went through a bad break up and we talked about it and I had to explain to him that he was living the worst case scenario, they are broken up and he is ok. Then discussed what would happen if it stayed this way and he admitted he would move on and meet someone. This is one reason why we set time frames in doing reconciliation work, otherwise it can become the black hole of hoodoo work where you do work, get some movement, repeat. But If it is not meant to be and God says then we need to move on. Not that this is your case, but a strong suggestion for you. Your ex fell in love with you as a fun, energetic loving person, not a desperate person, you need to focus on you and get yourself right. Work wise, again I would contact the airr worker and get a reading on what hoodoo work to do. You can start with reconciliation products, honey jar, and a great book that is filled with amazing advice! Recite Psalms 23 and 32 as you pray for reconciliation.

Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html
Hoodoo return and reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
Hoodoo honey and sugar spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
AIRR readers: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Cutiepiekitty

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am

Hello,
I’ve been using love me and come to me oil and praying that I will bump into my “ex” again. Well yesterday I was hanging out with my best friend who knows all about the situation except that I’m doing spells on him. She is usually against dating sites but she asked me to help her make one. We stumbled upon my “ex’s” profile and I had her to like him to see what happened. They ended up matching and now we are talking to him through her profile and are saying things like how much she hates ghosting and are telling him about the situation from my perspective while pretending to be her to see if he will catch on or if he will give some clarity as to why he ghosted me. I’m just wondering though could this have been a result of the work I was doing? Is this a good sign?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:03 am

Cutiepiekitty ,

I am a bit confused on the purpose of this work, do you want "clarity" on why he ghosted you, to get answers, or are you trying to get him back? If the goal is to get him back then this is not the best of ideas, he will figure it out, blame you and make more reasons why he did what he did ( validate himself) and move on. If you simply want answers than work with clarity and a skull candle to make him confess or speak about why he did this to you . Is it a good sign? It is a sign he is talking, is it a sign he is coming back to you, trying with you? not really, more of a sign of him being him and probably why you need to cut the loss and move on. With reconciliation work it is important to set deadlines and not get caught up in it. I strongly suggest a reading by an AIRR member to determine whats going on, why he did this, and if reconciliation will work: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

Cutiepiekitty

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:24 pm

I have had a reading by an AIRR member. They said that there is something that he is going through as to why he has short relationships. They also said I can get him back but it will be really hard. Sadly the price range for the work she recommended is too much for me to pay. So I’ve just been trying to do things myself with the suggestions that are in this forum. My goal is to get him back but if I can’t do that then I at least want clarity on the situation.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:35 pm

Cutiepiekitty,

Personally I would stop with the search and the friend, if he finds out it will make things worst. Lucky Mojo sells great products to bring individuals back including: Reconciliation, come to me, return to me, stay with me, follow me boy. Also spell kits in each. Lucky Mojo sells books on these topics too which would be great assets. I m just concerned if he finds out you and your friend were doing this and how it will effect the longterm goal.

Cutiepiekitty

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:10 pm

Yeah like I mentioned earlier I am trying a spell that ConjureMan Ali suggested I do when I called into the radio show. I guess I'm just impatient. I miss him so much. The fact that he is messaging my friend but ignores me hurts my heart. I want to do more but I'm going to be going back to college soon where I will have a roommate so I won't be able to do any work. I'm contemplating if I should message him again. The last time I tried was in April. Would that interfere with the work I'm doing?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:15 pm

Hello Cutiepiekitty,

I would stop using the online dating site to get information from him. You're only tormenting yourself.

You can continue your reconciliation work on him but let him do the contacting. If he's ready to communicate, then you will likely hear from him. Jumping that gun might make him more resistant and you don't want to undermine your spellwork like that.

515xllih

Unread post by 515xllih » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:34 pm

Can you reuse an already fixed reconciliation mojo? I had one from a previous relationship that I want to use for my current one.

Can I call the spirit out of it and then baptize it?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:13 pm

515xllih,

No, it was made and baptized with a purpose, it has a spirit in it, you would bury the bag for doing its work and start a new one for a new individual. Here is a link with some discussion on reusing items and Miss Cat explains it very well: trying-to-re-use-or-re-purpose-lodeston ... t2467.html

515xllih

Unread post by 515xllih » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:10 pm

Thank you, JayDee.

Cutiepiekitty

Unread post by Cutiepiekitty » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:46 pm

Okay so I did the spell that I got from the radio show. I felt really good about it and the flame of the candle was really high. I completed the spell on Sunday. But the guy is hanging out with a new girl now. He spent the whole night and the whole next day at her house. Did I do something wrong? I followed the spell exactly and poured my heart and all my energy into it. I know spells don’t work right away but I guess I’m just a little discouraged that right after I had completed the spell he’s hanging out with a different girl. I just don’t know what to do.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello Cutiepiekitty,

Spells rarely work overnight, so don't be discouraged since you only just completed your work. Give it some time to work toward your goal.

I often advise clients to give it a month and if you don't see results by then, you can either re-do the spell or try another approach. Getting a reading from a member of AIRR at that time could help you determine which path to take, and they can even perform work on your behalf if needed.

I also advise clients to not follow their target on social media, since it's easy to get discouraged by seeing them interacting with other people. Do your work and trust in a successful outcome. Feeling discouraged or like your spell failed can only undermine your work. Stay positive.

Casteel344

Unread post by Casteel344 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:58 am

I am asking for conjure help because I do want to reunite with my ex but I have several issues. First the woman I want plays endless mind games so when she does end up coming back (Which she has done many times) it seems like its all apart of her checking to make sure that she still has me under her thumb. I was needy and begging at the end of our relationship so I think she wants to keep me that way. She is a Taurus so she is stubborn as well. They are notorious for coming back but only because they view you as a possession. I wanted to cast some type of spell. Today is Friday so I was going to do it in the evening while the moon is out. Here are the supplies that I have. Pictures of her, 4 red chime spell candle, love me oil, controlling oil, love incense, meil de amor oil, lodestone and rose quartz crystal. Here is what I was thinking: She has a boyfriend, they were broken up just two weeks ago thanks to a vigil by the missionary independent chrurch. I had Deacon Millett do a one and only candle for me after a red skull candle. Both of these worked and she was reaching out to me. Her and the guy are back together now and she was still reaching out to me. So now I wanted to use a black candle and carve her name on one side and do as I say on the other side and write a petition for her to leave him and come to me with the controlling oil. Then burn a red candle with both of our names carved in it and place her picture (and on the picture the lodestone) and a petition beneath the candle after dressing it with love me oil and meditating on our perfect relationship and reconciliation while burning the incense. Then wear the meil del amor while performing a crystal spell( I don't know how to do crystal spells) with the rose quartz and maybe saying a love chant. Any thoughts anyone?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”