Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:11 pm

I don't think I would use a black candle dressed with controlling oil on the petition "Break up with him and come home to me."

I would make it a three-candle moving candle spell as illustrated here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:54 am

Hi friends, I’m new to the forum and I’m looking for some input from others. I’m not new to spell casting or energy work, I’ve been doing it for 20 years. However I’m in a situation I’ve never been in before.

My boyfriend of a year and a half and I recently broke up, less than 2 weeks ago. At first I was devastated and blamed only him. After a lot of thought and insight, I came to terms with my mistakes and the role I played in it. I forgive him and myself. However I want to reconcile so much. We had a healthy amazing relationship until the very end when some things happened. Just a little backstory for you.

My question however, is this: can I make contact with him while I’m waiting for reconciliation/love spells to manifest? I cast a break up spell (he kinda started seeing someone else, I’m honestly not sure if they’re together or not currently), I’ve been working a honey jar for a few days (planning on 7 days total), and cast a reconciliation spell. It’s been a few days.

I know my biggest challenge is letting go and waiting for my magic to manifest and you can’t rush it. I’ve heard differing opinions about contact while waiting for magic to manifest. The main reason I want to contact him is to send a message explaining a few things that he doesn’t know, apologize for myself and the mistakes I made, to let him know that I forgive him, etc etc. I feel like these are things he needs to know now, it may or may not influence him positively. But I don’t want to interfere with my spell work, the honey jar, etc.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Will I disrupt the magic if I message him? Will I essentially ruin my chances of the spells working?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:58 pm

Hello TerraFire,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. We're happy to have you here.

I have merged your post into the correct thread on reconciling with an ex. Please do not start new topics like you did, as this is against forum rules and you will find we already have nearly every topic covered. Reconciliation questions are the most popular here.

Please read through this thread for spell advice.

You can contact him to communicate those points you feel are important for him to consider, however I would wait for him to contact you after that. You need to give your spells time and space to work, so let him come to you.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:16 pm

I definitely understand that. I’m really torn because I feel like I really need to contact him to tell him these things, but I’m also so concerned that it’s not going to give my spells the time and space to work. And my intuition keeps flip-flopping between saying I should message him and I shouldn’t. I feel like my personal opinion keeps changing because I realize I should probably wait to give it time, but at the same time I don’t want to wait too long until it’s too late. But if my magic is working, there shouldn’t be a “too late”....if that makes sense. I just don’t want to ruin my chances of the reconciliation but I feel like the things I need to tell him might sway him my way. So complicated!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:03 pm

Hello TerraFire,

Since you're so unsure of which direction to take, you might consider getting a reading from a member of AIRR, who can best advise you on what's happening with him and whether contact would help at this time. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

PrincessCelestia
Newly Registered

Unread post by PrincessCelestia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:10 am

Hi!
My bf broke up with me about 3 months ago. Since then he started seeing someone new. On July 23 and 24th I started a honey jar and vinegar jar. I’ve also made my own doll baby. I feel like my honey jar worked because we could barely even speak to each other without arguing and we have made up. We even hooked up two weeks ago. But since then he’s back to saying he’s a bad person and he doesn’t deserve me and now I started no contact because he says I need to move on and find someone who will make me happy. The problem is....he does make me happy. Really happy. At the end of our relationship he started going thru a lot. He found out his mom has a rare aggressive cancer and I really think that’s what started the end for us. Would a reconciliation kit be good for my situation? We’re not on bad terms so I wasn’t sure if there was something else that could bring him back. Also I don’t think my hand made doll baby is doing anything and it has the only personal concern I have for him inside of it. Can I remove it safely and dispose of the rest of the doll somehow?
Thanks in advance!

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 am

Hello PrincessCelestia,

You only just started your work, so you need to give it time to work for you before giving up. Two or three weeks isn't enough time, so don't rush to dismantle your spells just yet.

A Reconciliation Spell Kit would be helpful in your situation. You can find it here:

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$48.75

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Unread post by Karma » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:14 pm

My ex boyfriend left his worn shirt at my house. What are some things that I can do to keep him coming back?
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello Karma,

Please do not start random new topics like you did, as this is against forum rules. Please search the forum for the correct area to post in, as you will see we have nearly every subject already covered.

An unwashed shirt is a good form of personal concern for him. You can use it in a doll baby, cut pieces of it for use in a honey jar or skull candle. The choices are endless.

Please read through this link for how to use a target's personal concerns in spells:
personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:06 pm

I’m looking for a little guidance on how I should proceed.

My ex and I broke up about 2-3 weeks ago. He kinda started something up with someone else after this.

I cast a break up spell on them, then a few days later I cast a reconciliation spell for us, and the next day I made a honey jar to sweeten him. I’ve been working the honey jar for almost 7 days.

I want to cast a “lover contact me” type spell now, but I don’t want to overload the work I’ve done.

I know I need to give it space and time to work but I also want to do things that will work together for us getting back together.

I’ve had a couple of readings done and they’ve all said that I’m on the right path and I’ll get what I want soon and they’re all pretty positive.

Does anybody think it would be too much to do a "contact me" spell? Or do they work together?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Hello TerraFire,

You've got a lot of work already in place for him, so give it time to start working for you. Don't overwhelm him. If you find you're not getting the results you want, then you can start on other spells such as one for contact, but wait to see what happens with the spells you're already doing.

If your rootworkers say you are on the right track, then stay on it.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:40 pm

What can I do besides a honey jar spell to make a lover come back? I know there are a lot of replies to look at in this thread but what has worked the most? And what can you do to make a lover forgive you? Or even just to make someone just talk to you… please help me, my heart is broken and idk what to do anymore

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:12 am

Hello, lanadelrey.

I hope you are in good spirits. You can do a skull candle dress with reconciliation oil. At the bottom of the skull Candle, drill a hole. Put your petition in, and filling the hole with wax. Write his name on the skull candle. Burn the skull candle at dusk imagining your guy is coming back to you. Do t let the candle burn long. Repeat for 9 days. Continue using the honey jar. Good luck!
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Hello lanadelrey,

When people come here asking questions about which spell works best, the best response is that there is no answer to that. Spells don't work better or worse than other spells, they simply work differently.

You said "I know there are a lot of replies to look at in this thread but..." and there is no "but" to consider. There are indeed a lot of replies in this thread, and asking for a short-cut response is simply short-cutting your own education in hoodoo. Why deny yourself that? Take the time to learn things for yourself, as that is the purpose of this forum.

Read through the posts here and you will likely find spells that appeal to you. That is the best way to learn the tradition of conjure practice and to get better at performing it for yourself.

LyndleyNevermore

Unread post by LyndleyNevermore » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:37 am

Hello,

I am going to be placing an order soon so I am respectfully asking that before I do, an experienced practitioner can please tell me if Im on the right track with what I am planning to do.

My boyfriend has broken up with me three times now. The previous two times, I got him back via spell work , but this time is critical. This time shows signs of being final.
For reasons that would take too long to explain, this relationship needs to work with this man. I cannot go into why, but I have good reasons.

Therefore I am planning the following spell:

I am going to create a honey jar.

Out of hand-torn brown parchment, I am going to fashion a petition paper. In a continuous circle with red pen, I'm going to write my intention that he return to me in love, fast.
In the middle of the paper I'm going to write his name seven times, then turn the paper, and write my name crossing it seven times (7 is my special number).
Into the centre of the petition paper, I am going to place his photo and my photo, facing each other, joined together at the lips with a dab of honey.

I am also going to include a pair of stockings I wore the last time we made love because some of his semen got onto them. Also, I will add a piece of paper with his handwriting on it, annointed with my sexual fluids, gotten from fantasizing of him.
I will annoint all four corners of the paper with "Love me" oil, and dust it with "Orris Root" powder, and "Return to me" powder.

I will then annoint it first with my sexual fluids, then take a sip of wine, and anoint the four corners and the center with a drop of wine , saying "just as this wine intoxicates me, so may (name) be intoxicated with love and desire for me."

Into the centre I will then add some Balm of Gilead buds for reconciliation, Damiana leaves for passion and fidelity, licorice root to change his mind, ginger for passion, and vanilla pods for obsession. I will tell the herbs what I want each one to do.

I will fold the paper turning clockwise each time, speak my intention over it , until it can no longer be folded.
I will place it in a clean piece of cheese cloth, tied with a red ribbon.

I will take out 3 spoonfuls of honey and eat them, saying: " just as this honey is sweet to me, so may (name) find me sweet, and return to me"
I will push the petition package into the honey jar.
I will then add three pitches of ginger directly into the honey saying "ginger, make his lust for me firey and passionate".

I will seal the jar.

I will dress a seven day knob candle, in Love Me Oil, Reconciliation powder, and Orris Root Powder, and my sexual fluids and I will carve on it : "NAME will return to Lyndley-Nevermore" on one side. On the other side, I will inscribe on each knob a different wish for our relationship for each day of the week. "Love" for Friday, "Kids" for Monday, "Passion" for Tuesday, and so on. I will melt the end, and fix it to the honey jar.

I will work a seven day spell with seven different candles , each in a colour corresponding to a different wish for our relationship .
I will cut the candle in half, write his name on one and my name on the other. I will dress a male and female lodestone in Love Me Oil and magnetic sand and set the male lodestone by his name candle and the female lodestone by my candle and set them apart from each other, on either side of the honey jar. I will circle the candles with Rose petals, Damiana leaves and Balm of Gilead buds.

I will light the seven day knob candle, recite Psalm 32 over the spell, and state my intention that we reconcile soon, in Jesus's name .
I will light his candle and my candle and allow them to burn down.

Each day I will do the same routine, lighting the candles , reciting the Psalm and stating my intention, each day bringing his candle and lodestone, and my candle and lodestone closer together until on the 7th day, the lodestones and candles are touching.
I will let the last segment of the knob candle and "our" candles burn down , and collect the wax.
I will then light a new red (for passion) bride and groom candle on the honey jar, dressed in "Love Me" oil, and dusted with "Return to me" and Orris Root powders (and a bit of ginger), and circled with Damiana leaves, licorice root, Balm of Gilead buds and rose petals, stating my intention that our new , strong relationship has begun.

When the candle has burned out, I will gather some of the spell herbs used, Orris Root powder, "Return to me" powder, and some of the spell wax and sprinkle it with some "Love Me" oil.
I will go to his home and shake this mixture in a line, outside his door so he will step over it.

I will keep the lodestones and the rest of the herbs and wax in a spell bottle and keep the honey jar spell going indefinitely.

Have I done ok with this?
I want to do this thing properly as I need this man back asap.

Thanks in advance.

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Hi, Lyndley: I am not an “experienced rootworker,” but that looks awfully involved to me. If it were me, I’d go to an AIRR reader/rootworker and take their advice. Another possibility would be to order a spell kit, which would have everything you need, or check out the “free spells” section, or have a run of candles burnt, but again, I’d start with the reading and advice.
HRCC Student #0471
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:33 pm

Hello LyndleyNevermore,

That is indeed a lot of work, and perhaps an overwhelming amount of energy to throw at your target at once. However, if you insist on doing it all and doing it all yourself, I do have a few questions/comments.

I wouldn't use wine and words like "so may (target) be intoxicated with love and desire for me." You're asking for this person to become obsessed with you, and this can be more than you bargained for. You don't want to create a stalker. Stick with traditional conjure oils for anointing your petition paper.

The petitions on each knob of a 7 knob candle should be progressive in nature. For instance, "notice me" "be attracted to me" "talk to me" "date me" "love me" "marry me" "stay with me" or words to that effect. Think of it as the steps one goes through for love, and you'll get the picture.

When you say "I will cut the candle in half" and then reference his and your names on each side of it, I presume you mean a couple figural candle. Don't cut that in half, as you would symbolically be severing your relationship (the opposite of your goal). You can use separate figural candles for each of you.

I hope this helps. Good luck with your spells.

jwoo333
Newly Registered

Unread post by jwoo333 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:12 am

Hi All, I have a few questions regarding my situation.

My ex started dating someone else recently, so I'm thinking of having some break apart vigil candles lit at MISC for me (starting with a 3 candle run).

I'm also considering hiring a rootworker do an intranquil spirit spell for me (Please, no arguing on the ethics of this). My thought on this is that if the intranquil spirit "torments" my ex into having obsessive thoughts about me, that would create a lot of issues in her current relationship. Combined with the break apart vigil candles, it sounds like it might pack a punch and the spells don't seem like they'd conflict with one another.

Thoughts on if these can be used together?

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:02 pm

Hello jwoo333,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're glad to have you here.

Yes, you could work these two spells simultaneously. They won't conflict with each other.

Just ensure you properly cleanse (with Hyssop) and protect yourself when finished, especially after working with the Intranquil Spirit.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Good luck.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:09 pm

Hello, jwoo333 --

Having a run of Break-Up candles lit at MISC on your ex and her current lover is appropriate, given your desires.

Horing a root doctor to work an Intranquil Spirit novena or other spell on your behalf may not be all that easy. Many rootworkers do not like working with this spirit. If you do find someone who will do it for you, set definite time limits.

These spells do not conflict, but i am surprised that you do not mention a POSITIVE spell -- a Return To Me or Reconciliation job (or both). After all, you posted this question in the "Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite" thread in the "Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation" sub-forum!!!

See this thread -- it may be more like what you actually want:

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time
break-up-and-love-return-reconciliation ... -t228.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwoo333
Newly Registered

Unread post by jwoo333 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:10 pm

Thank you both Catherine and Athena.

Intranquil Spirit is definitely not a positive spell, but I figured it might really pack a punch when combined with break up vigils and the end result, if successful, would have my ex coming back to me (in which I would definitely start doing sweetening/love work). I also have personal reasons as to why I'm interested in what the Intranquil Spirit can do. I've done a bit of positive spellwork on my ex already and have seen zero movement... if anything, she's drifting further away and closer to her new interest. However, I have a phone reading with an AIRR worker tomorrow and I'll see what the best way to approach this situation is. In the meantime, I will take a look at the link you provided. Thank you!

Also, you mentioned setting time limits on the intranquil spirit. Do you mean word the ritual in a way so that it would stop "torturing" my ex after a certain time frame like 1 month, 2 months, etc?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:38 pm

Hello jwoo333,

Setting a time limit means giving yourself a pre-set amount of time in which you will wait to see results. Generally, it's traditional to wait up to three months for manifestation. If you don't get the results you hope for in that time, then you should move on.

This is especially important in reconciliation work where we've seen people work spells for years and years hoping to get results, when it's clear by that time that the answer is "No".

Iheishal
Newly Registered

Unread post by Iheishal » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:00 am

I looking for a spell to return & bound a ex lover to me. To love & be with me forever. What would be a good spell to purchase?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:23 pm

Iheishal,

Welcome to the forum! There are currently 102 pages on this thread dedicated to bringing back an ex-lover. Please read through and I'm positive you will find a spell that will suit your needs. Let us know if you have any questions after you have formulated a plan and we will be happy to assist.
HRCC Graduate #2145

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:33 pm

Hi, I wanted to know more about when love spells wear off? Or how long they typically last??? Because this guy went from calling me everyday to ignoring me everyday???

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:27 am

CuriousChris,

That's a difficult question to answer. Spells don't function like a "hypnotic state" of sorts that has an expiration on them. They can work to influence or change a person's opinion and with that said, so could mundane elements outside of your spell. Something could be going on with his family, stress from work and money issues, or someone else could have captured his attention which is why it's always a good idea to work spells from every angle foreseeable. I'm working a case right now where it's not good enough to get guy back. I'm having to ward off potential threats to the goal and keep them at bay or get rid of them completely.

Keep up your work but do a reading or have a reading done by someone at AIRR or HoodooPyschics to tell you what the underlying issue is. Why the spell is, seemingly, no longer having an effect and then see what needs to be done about it from there.

Bonne Chance!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:51 am

Thank you for the advice and for getting back to me so quickly.😉

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:04 am

CuriousChris

It's what we're here for! My pleasure!

TerraFire

Unread post by TerraFire » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:46 pm

Is it wise to cast a spell to make my ex’s new girlfriend to fall for someone else besides him to work in tandem with a break up spell that I already cast? I cast a break up spell and a reconciliation spell a couple of weeks ago, still waiting for them to manifest, but I had the idea to cast a spell to make her fall for someone else besides him...I was thinking it makes sense but I don’t want to interfere with the break up spell I already cast. Any thoughts?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:26 pm

TerraFire,

Hello! It is possible to direct the new girlfriend to someone else. I believe what you are looking for is the Moving Candle Spell. You can find more information about it on page 1 of the thread below. Miss Cat describes some of the details about what figural candles to use and which oils to dress them with.

Moving Candle Spell: moving-candle-spells-figural-plain-ques ... g%20candle

I would highly recommend a reading from a member of AIRR if you haven't already. You wouldn't want to move this new girlfriend along just to have another take her place. A reading will help clarify what work needs to be done.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Best of luck to you!
HRCC Graduate #2145

CuriousChris

Unread post by CuriousChris » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:54 am

I wanted to know which candle will make him feel all the hurt and pain he has caused me? And I want him to still want to return, and I don't want him in mad state of mind. Will Damanation candle cause these types of feelings maybe?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:05 am

CuriousChris,

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough situation. Damnation will certainly cause him a whole mess of hurt but it will not make him return. If anything, it could drive him further away. Have you read through the posts on this thread? They seem to be exactly what you want if you would like him to return in a loving way. If you are still divided on which way you would want to work, I would suggest a reading by a member of AIRR. I know make this recommendation often when it comes to love work but, so many emotions are involved and it can cloud what you really desire in an outcome.

You can find one here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
HRCC Graduate #2145

Racheal
Newly Registered

Unread post by Racheal » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi, do you know anyone that does this type of love spells I can contact please ?

Rach x

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:14 pm

Hello Racheal,

You can hire one of our experienced affiliates at AIRR, The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers. Visit the website at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

ADche826
Newly Registered

Unread post by ADche826 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:57 pm

Hi all,

I a very new to spell casting but i read through the pages.

My Ex-lover ended everything between us, it's been 2 weeks now that we haven't communicate. I know and i feel that He still thinks of me and still have the same feelings for me.

1) I am in the process in putting an order to burn me a road opener vigil candle and i am going to start making my honey jar. I do not have any personal concern except his letter and signatures -- Is this enough?

2) Should i do Come to me, Return to Me, or Reconciliation, so he would come back, talk to me and fixed our situation?

I really appreciate all your inputs.

AD

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Hello ADche826,

You posted similar questions in another topic area. Please do not cross-post like this as it is against forum rules. Your post in the Road Opener thread was already answered, so please refer to that response as it should help you resolve the order of your intended work.

Your question about personal concerns belongs in the appropriate topic area, so please refer to the posts there as you will find your query answered numerous times (and yes, his writing and signature should help):
personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html

I would work with Reconciliation products in your situation, and you can find lots of spell advice in the topic you're posting in here. A Reconciliation Spell Kit might be most helpful for you, as it includes all of the ingredients you'll need plus full instructions.

SPL-KIT-RECO
Reconciliation Spell Kit
$48.75

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

Scorpio Spirit

Unread post by Scorpio Spirit » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:56 pm

Sorry. After more searching, l found the freezer spell section. I apologize for posting in the wrong forum

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:04 pm

Scorpio Spirit,

I've moved your post to a different location. You should be able to find it in your email.

Butterqueen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Butterqueen » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:49 am

Hi. Me ex broke up with me and I want him back. I've weighed all my options and have taken time to figure out what I want and I really still want him back. Will the Return to Me oil work? What else would I need and what do I do?
Thank you

voguv
Newly Registered

Unread post by voguv » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:43 pm

Hello All~

My boyfriend split with me in July. I am looking to Reconcile and hope maybe with some backstory someone might have a suggestion for a plan of action * :)

We broke up due to an overwhelming confusion he had and felt regarding his personal life and his development. Overall, he was stressed with work and school and decided that due to the amount of responsibility he had to take on he couldn't focus on the relationship anymore and felt terrible about not being able to give me the time and attention I deserved.

In the beginning we didn't speak. This was at my fault, naturally. I first presented him a lot of anger due to my sadness about the break-up and so my reaction strained our relationship.

We started speaking here and there.

I did a run of Come To Me vigil candles as well as one Blockbuster.

Our relationship since then has gone from little-to-no contact to us speaking every day, seeing each other 1-4 times a week. We have remained intimate.

My intention now is to finally get him back. He's insisting on avoiding a relationship until he advances in school and work but I know (and he has said himself) that he still loves and cares for me. At this rate we might as well be considered in a relationship. But he just hasn't returned to me yet -- and to clarify there isn't anyone else in the picture on either side.

Thank You ~ **

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:50 am

Butterqueen and voguv --

Because the questions you ask have been asked repeatedly during the 11 years that this Forum has been online, i am going to ask you to go back and read through the questions and answers in this thread. I think you will find many free spells in this thread that will be applicable to your situation. We are set up here to answer questions about how to prepare spell work with traditional hoodoo products rather than to give personal consultations.

Read the threads, pick up what you can, and then ask specific questions, please.

Additionally, there are many more spells for reconciliation in this inexpensive book:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

Contents

Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
The Situation
Lovesick and Heartbroken 5
Return, Reconnect, Reunite, Reconcile 6
The Voices of Experience 7
Rules of the Road 10
When Is It Really "Too Late"? 11
The Spells
Who Do You Love? 12
Newbell Niles Puckett 13
Helen Pitkin: "An Angel by Brevet" 14
The Fabled Black Cat Bone 15
Pictures, Papers, and Proxies 17
Tumba Walla, Bumba Walla, Return to Me 24
H.U. Lampe's Famous Spells 26
Star Crossed Lovers 27
Love Uncrossing 28
Averting the Evil Eye 29
Hoodoo Bible Magic 30
How to Make Him Think of You 33
Forgive and Forget 34
Reconciliation Baths 36
Love Letters Straight from Your Heart 38
Alive with Magnetism! 42
Please, Saint Anthony, Look Around 45
Heart Lights and Love Lamps 46
Signs of Love 52
Tarot Cards in Love Readings 54
Personal Concerns to Aid the Lovelorn 56
Love Spells from the Drug Store 58
The Life and Works of Marie Laveau 61
3-Ace-Queen-7 Return to Me 65
Miss Cat's Down-Home Short-and-Simples 66
Lover, Come Back to Me 67
Graveyard Love 71
Stay with Me 72
Frequently Asked Questions 73
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Nachtdiegal
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nachtdiegal » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:20 am

Are the spells on this thread still good if you want to bring an ex physically back? Like me and my ex are both military, more like something to help bring an ex to my location for a long period of time. Long distance was honestly what started our downfall as it usually does. I’m hoping there’s something that can help maybe get us stationed together or work together. Is there anything like that?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:33 pm

Hello Nachtdigal,

Yes, a good many of these spells will be good for physically reunions, especially giving special attention to the ones that are moving candle spells. However, you may also find this forum of good use to you: spells-for-long-distance-romance-and-lo ... 20distance

Good luck

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”