Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

oceanblue
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:07 am

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give an update on my situation. It’s been nearly a year since I carried out any work.

My husband and I split up 8 years ago and never divorced. With occasional one of birthday message, Christmas and new year message...

Surprisingly, he came to my house last year Nov and December for a cuppa. In January he came over and stayed for 6hours and had dinner with my parents and I at which point I decided to feed him my blood in his coffee. He started asking if it’s me or my parents trying to reunite us. I was dumb struck... I stayed quite and then he continued “you tried a few years ago.” I immediately changed the subject as I wasn’t prepared for it.

Last weekend he came over again and I fed him my filed nails in his coffee this time.

I’m a little surprised he’s making time for me after all this time. Deep down I want him back like crazy, but protecting my heart from aches.

Today is Valentines and I’m going to his house unplanned as an excuse to see his sister. I would love to do some work but lost where to start at the moment. Please can you assist me. Thanks as always x

It’s star

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Hello oceanblue,

It may be too late to advise you on what to do for this visit, as Valentine's Day is over. However you can learn more about laying tricks for contact magic in the following threads, and save the information for your next visit with him:

working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html

trick-an-object-or-gift-to-cause-love-i ... 19350.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:22 pm

my boyfriend left me a few days ago without any explanation or reason just out of the blue even though we’re in love. he doesn’t answer my messages and doesn’t want to see me. what can I do to make him come back to me and talk to me?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:38 pm

lanadelrey,

There are a lot of variables that could come into play here. Was this a new relationship? How long were you together? All of these things come into play. You may want to schedule a reading in order to see what the issue is and the best way to work. You can find a professional reader and rootworker here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

There are 104 pages on this thread on how to get a lover to return. I would start reading to get some ideas on what you can do. If you have any questions on products or techniques, please let us know and we will be happy to help.
HRCC Graduate #2145

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 pm

We’ve been together for 2 years and have talked about marriage and spending our lives together, he says we’re soulmates and that he can’t imagine life without me, and then he does this. I don’t understand what happened. I know there are 100 pages of posts to read through but that’s a lot to read and I’m in college with a lot of work right now lol in your experience what works best to reconcile with a lover? To bring back a boyfriend that left abruptly for no reason? What should I do?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:40 pm

lanadelrey,

What have you tried? I know that you have done honey jars and other love spells in the past. I mention reading this thread because we don't know what you have on hand, what you have tried and what you would like to work with. Once you have the outline of a plan worked out and how you want to work, we can help you with the details. If you have personal concerns from him, you may want to work with a doll baby or a skull candle. There is no one spell that works "best".

Working with Skull Candles: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Reconciliation Spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

I recommend this book for love and reconciliation:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:49 pm

Okay, thank you for the recommendations, I’m gonna order the book. I haven’t tried anything yet because I wanted to know what would be the very best thing to try in this situation with no communication and separation despite love. I have personal concerns from him, what’s a doll baby?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:44 pm

lanadelrey,

Please take a look at this AIRR page for more information on working with dolls. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nd_Poppets

This is the forum page on using doll babies for love: doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Reconciliation is one of the hardest forms of spell work there is. Take time to read up on the different spells before diving in. The book is going to give you some powerful spells and set you off on the right path.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Elphaba07

Unread post by Elphaba07 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:09 am

My significant and I had a fight this past weekend and during the fight he said we were done. We've spoken since, but he's insisting we are now just friends and haven't seen each other since the fight. Is there any type of work that I can do to help him change his mind and go back to the way things were before our fight?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Elphaba07,

Hello and welcome to the forum. You certainly found the right thread for your situation. I hope we can help you turn it around. First, I would follow the advice I gave above and read through some of these pages to get some ideas on how you want to work. Get together all personal concerns you have from him. These are very important links to your target that will help your spells be successful. They can be hair, worn clothes, pictures, hand writing, or birth dates.

I'll give you some product and spell links below to help you. Please check them out and let us know if you have any questions.

Reconciliation Products: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Sugar and Honey jars: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Elphaba07

Unread post by Elphaba07 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:54 am

Terra Rising,
Thank you so much for the welcome, I look forward to learning much more from the forum.

I will look at the link you provided. If I don't have access to hair or worn clothes what else can I use? Can printing a picture work too?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:36 am

Elphaba07,

Yes, a picture can work. If you have their birth date, I would write that on the back of the picture to make the link stronger.

Please read this thread on personal concerns: personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html
It will help break down what is preferred, weak links and how to make the link to the target stronger.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Elphaba07

Unread post by Elphaba07 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:39 am

Terra Rising,
Thank you, I will take a look at it.

One more question, we don't live together and now that we are broken up I probably won't be seeing him until he's ready. We only text. Does this make it difficult to get this work done?

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:34 pm

Thank you for the links, do you think I should do a honey jar? What should I do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:41 pm

Elphaba07 --

Yes distance does make a difference -- but each case is different. Generally, however, distance weakens spell work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:42 pm

lanadelrey --

I recommend a short reading with someone who can give you practical spell-casting advice based on what divination reveals bout your case.
catherine yronwode

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:03 pm

I had a reading and was told he would come back, but no spell instructions were given to me lol I checked out the doll links Terra Rising gave me and I made one with his picture (I was feeling very Fatal Attraction while doing it lol) and I think I’m probably gonna do a honey jar but should I or should I try something else? I know reconciliation spells are hard, but what’s the most effective one? My boyfriend and I have a lot of love between us but it feels like he got distracted and forgot or something. I need to bring him back and remind him of our love, you know what I mean? What’s the best reconciliation spell?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi lanadelrey,

There's not really a "best" or "most effective" spell. It's all about finding the one that's appropriate for what you're trying to accomplish. So, if you feel like he's already sweet to you, then you might want work with something like Follow Me Boy to turn his attention back to you, and make him follow you around.

This thread is full of excellent ideas, too. I highly recommend reading all 104 pages to see what others have done and the successes and obstacles they've had. If something sounds similar to your scenario, you'll have a great idea of some appropriate work to do.

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Thank you very much for your help ❤️

kiminomikata
Newly Registered

Unread post by kiminomikata » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:23 pm

Hi,

I really love this guy things just got bad these past 3 weeks.

1) If I didn't do a bath and just wanted to know a good herbal mix for reconciliation for a same sex relationship, for someone to dream about me and to fall back in love with me, what would y'all suggest? Rather than bathe in it I want to use it say to dress a candle or place on my altar.

2) I recently did a sugar jar with pictures facing each other of both of us with lavender. Is that effective?

Any help would be appreciated.
Dreamer/Empath - KIき MIみ NOの MIみ KAか TAた "By your side"

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Hello kiminomikata,

Your honey jar sounds right to me.

You can adapt any of the spells in this thread to your specific situation, as they can work across genders or any other demographic characteristics. You can use oils and powders to lightly dress candles, and finely crush herbs for that same purpose. Just be careful to not use too much of any product on your candles, to avoid creating a fire hazard.

mhdalharis

Unread post by mhdalharis » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:53 am

Respected Elders,

I am AlHaris from Singapore. I am contacting you all with regards to a specific personal problem i am going thru in my life, i have explained below:

I am married my wide and i are blessed with a daughter. I had a happy life with my wife until recently. few months back me and my wife had some misunderstanding because of another women who was jealous about our relationship. The lady communicated to my wife and spoke something evil about me and created separation between me and my wife. My wife was no more in contact with me and we are apart.

My wife contacted me today and cried so much asking me to accept her back, during our discussion she mentioned that she feels that something is stopping her from contacting me and coming back to me, she cried asking me to take her back. I love my wife so much and I want our happy days to return.

My wife used to be so obedient and loving to me before this problem , now she is a different person. Also my wife she herself confessed that now she is talking to many men and she want to get rid of all the men from her life and concentrate more towards me and our family.

For the sake of my daughter i want my wife back to me and protect her from other men and protect our family fro the Evil woman. I want to keep my wife under my love forever.

Kindly advise me as what items i can order and use to fulfill my needs.

Thanks in advance, Blessed be

AlHaris

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:07 pm

Hello mhdalharis,

I'm sorry you are going through such difficulty. Since your wife wants to reconcile with you, it seems you do not need to perform any work for that goal.

What you should consider is a full cleansing of yourselves and your home, in case someone has spiritually interfered with your relationship. Please look to Uncrossing products (especially the bath crystals) for you and your wife, and Chinese Wash to cleanse your home.
https://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
https://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html

Then put up Protection to keep any spiritual messes from returning to you:
https://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

Finally, now that you have cleared away any potentially harmful energy, you can draw in peace and happiness for your family with Peaceful Home products, found here:
https://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

That is what I would do.

Suriyothai

Unread post by Suriyothai » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:54 am

I made a honey jar/ sugar jar last month and a half ago. A spur of the moment thing. But the sugar settled to the bottom of the jar still in crystallized form and the honey still fluid on top. I was wondering if it was okay for me to open up the jar and add water to it and well "cook the jar" in hot water on the stove to melt the sugar in it without taking everything out and redoing it? Is that possible or will that ruin everything?

If I have to redo the jar, will that "reset time"?

As for movement on the jar.. at the start yes, but my ex is in a new relationship and he hasnt been contacting me as much now. :(

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:25 pm

Suriyothai,

DO NOT ADD WATER TO THE HONEY. Sorry for the caps but honey is perfectly balanced with antibacterial properties and will not spoil. In fact it is the only food that doesn't spoil, the caveat being - you cannot alter it with water. There has been jars full of honey from ancient times found perfectly preserved.

To heat it up, take 3 tea lights and light them close around the jar. This will heat things up with no harm done.

I hope this helps, good luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Suriyothai

Unread post by Suriyothai » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:01 am

Okay. I ended up redo the honey jar with just honey and it seems to still be working. Does the time "resets" if you remake a jar?
So this is an 8yr relationship and 3 of those years were living together and engaged, so there's a pretty deep bond. It has only been 2 months since I moved out. We still talk every few days or so, he gives me updates on our youngest dog, but I've noticed he only talks to me when that girl isn't over at his place or he is out of the house away from her. I know how he feels because a psychic I work with locally keeps me informed and she is pretty spot on about alot of things... things I dont even realize she would know. lol She says he doesnt love the girl. The girl is just kind of there and I know he is in the relationship cause his mother pushed him into it to stay away/ not reconcile with me. He is also pretty lonely in the relationship cause he doesnt have much in common with her.

But I looked at doing some vigil candles to add to the honey jar and vinegar jar and I know the advice is to hit a situation from different angles. So I wanted to see what anyone said about this "plan of attack". Also, wonder if I should do 1 candle and see how it goes or do a run of 3 of the same candles ( so give or take 3 weeks) then see how it goes? Then do the next step or can I run some of these sets together.

Set 1: Healing (me mentally and emotionally), Healing (Him - emotionally on the relationship and feelings towards me), Blockbuster (remove obstacles between our reconciliation)
Set 2: Break up, Confusion, hot foot ( on the girl), (maybe influence on him) -
Set 3: Come back to me, Love me ( for the courage to admit he does love me), Reconciliation. - Maybe road opener to double down on healing and reconciliation.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:14 pm

Hello Suriyothai,

Honey jars are ongoing work, and usually done in conjunction with other spells, so don't be caught up in whether or not time is re-set with a new jar. Just get it started and continue working it, even if you reconcile with your target.

As for your plan, you should work candles for each of those stages and give them time to take effect. The only exception is break up work on the other woman, which you can do in combination with candles to bring him to you. Just work them at different times of the day (morning for love drawing, evening for cursing) or different days to keep your energy focused on each individual goal.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:58 am

My husband and I separated 7 years ago, and I moved back to my parents after giving up hope in reconciliation. Out of the blue last Christmas he showed up and we’ve had daily communication and he comes to visit me every Saturday in the hope to start a new business venture together.

He has asked me if I have anyone in my love life and I don’t. He claims he doesn’t either, however there’s a young girl at his work who calls him a dozen times each day to talk about nothing. She doesn’t have any friends but got her civil marriage last November and is waiting for her big fat indian wedding to take place on July 4th should lockdown rules be relaxed.

I’ve asked my husband why does she call him so much and very late and he gives the same answer, she’s lonely, sees me as a friend and doesn’t get on with her parents. When I’m around and she calls, he rejects her call but on the odd occasion has spoken to her. He’s even left the room on two occasions to take her calls. When I ask he just says she wants a chat.

I have access to my husbands car and office. I just want my husband to return to me fully with loyalty.

What I’m seeking is advice and to be pointed to the direct part of this forum.

Thank you

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:17 am

Hello oceanblue,

I'm glad your husband is working towards reconciliation. Put the two of you in a honey jar to keep your relationship sweet. You can read about honey jars here:
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

Put this girl in a freezer spell to freeze her out of your relationship. Do NOT put your husband's name on the petition, as you don't want to freeze him out of your life. Read about freezer spells here:
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

You can work with Love Me products to help strengthen your relationship with your husband:
https://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

You can also read through the many posts in this thread for other ideas to help your relationship get back on track.

oceanblue

Unread post by oceanblue » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:02 am

Thank you so much for all your help.

I have a honey jar which is over7 years old on us. I stop working it 3 years ago but still have it in a safe place. Is this good to continue working on this?

On the freezer petition do I say some like ‘Miss A get out of my husband’s life’?

I’ve been feeding my husband menstrual blood in his hot drinks since he’s returned.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:43 am

oceanblue,

I would keep working the honey jar. You could burn some tea lights around the jar to heat it up a bit and it should be good to go. You may also want to use the honey from it in your cooking.

For the freezer spell, you could write "Miss A frozen out of our lives for good" You will also find other recommendations for the petition on the thread Miss Athena linked. This question comes up a lot.

Yes, that is good work. Keep it up.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Suriyothai

Unread post by Suriyothai » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:57 am

My other question is should I do a run of 3 vigil candles each? Or just start off with 1 candle and see how it ends up burning then decide if I should do another? I've seen people do a run of the vigil candles knowing that 1 candle wont be enough and just light it right after the other. So trying to figure out which candles I'll need 3 of (if needed) and which ones I can make do with just 1 and see how it goes.

Also this is kind of from logistic and cost standpoint since I'll have to ship the candles to me. trying to figure out the right balance.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 01, 2020 2:55 pm

Hello Suriyothai,

It's up to you whether you want to start with one candle and see what results you get, vs. invest in a 3-candle run for each of your goals. You can prioritize your goals and work accordingly, knowing that working more candles for that outcome keeps more heat on your situation. It really is up to you.

Good luck with your spells.

PrincessCelestia

Unread post by PrincessCelestia » Mon May 04, 2020 11:03 am

Hello,
My boyfriend broke up with me last week. He’s been going through a lot lately as his mother passed away last month. I’ve found out that he’s talking to multiple women already. I have a piece of jewelry that belongs to his mother. Is there anything I can do with it to help bring him back? I don’t want to damage it as I’d like to return it to him eventually.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue May 05, 2020 11:39 am

Hi PrincessCelestia,

You could smoke it in Reconciliation incense or lightly anoint it in the sachet powder or oil before you give it to him, to get that energy on him when he touches it again. It's called tricking an object, and is a traditional way to work.
https://www.luckymojo.com/products-reconciliation.html

lacherrymoon

Unread post by lacherrymoon » Sat May 09, 2020 1:35 pm

Hi, my son's father and I had a fight in mid March and he said he was done with the relationship. We still live together and of course have a son together. We are still friendly as well. Almost 2 weeks ago, after a birthday celebration, he told me was grateful to have me in his life, he still loved me, but he was confused. He was intoxicated, so I really didn't take it much to heart. I did have a reading with an AIRR practitioner and she did say that we the possibility for reconciliation was still there, but it really was up to me whether I wanted that. I also had her do reconciliation work for me. Communication is our greatest issue, as is what also came out of her reconciliation work. Before I had her do the reconciliation work, I'd ordered a reconciliation kit, reconciliation honey jar, come to me oil, and follow me boy oil. I'd like to still do my own work as I know this is effective as well. If I should leave it alone as she's already done work, that is fine as well. If it's a good idea for me to do my own work, is what I have already ordered good? How should I use the come to me oil and follow me boy oil? I also won't be able to get hair for the honey jar. He has a bald fade haircut and literally cleans up any hair from shaving. Even if I did find some hair, I don't think I can tie them together! Thanks in advance for your help.

Flair1982

Unread post by Flair1982 » Sat May 09, 2020 11:44 pm

Hello everyone,
I’m new and started 2 spells on my beloved one and would like to know if It’s ok. My boyfriend is distant since a couple of weeks due to a argue that we had on a financial issue.

1) I’ve put my urine in his drink for the last three days, since today I have my periods, so I’ll try to put some of in his food the coming days. I didn’t said a prayer when I’ve put it in his drinks as I was nervous and had to do it very quickly.

Will this have a negative effect?

2) I made a honey jar last Friday with both our hairs in it and a paper with our names as explained on the topic of this on this site. Friday I’ve burned a red candle and today I’m burning a pink one. I’ve put underneath the jar a picture of my boyfriend whit my name on it.

Did I performed it correctly?

3) Are there any free spells (without equipment) that I can do on top of this?

Any advice is very much welcome as I’m really new to this and would like to learn as much as possible and perform my spells correctly.

I also read a lot on this forum , where people asked for advice but I would like to know if it’s possible to share the results.
Would be interesting and motivate me a lot 😉

Thanks a for all your feedback,

I wish you all a wonderful day

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue May 12, 2020 7:25 am

Flair1982,

1. I don't put urine in a drink because i do not consider it a substitute for menstrual blood.

2. The honey jar sounds fine. Pray over it and if you can cook him something with it. Cookies or put some of the honey in his coffee.

3. I'm not sure what you mean by equipment. Some will require candles and herbs. Free love spells can be found here: https://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Some members share results but we don't ask for them. Hoodoo is tried and true. It has stood the test of time otherwise these spells wouldn't have been past down through generations. This forum isn't exactly built for blog style posts or for members to keep accounts on what worked for them. It's more for teaching how to use Lucky Mojo products and traditional works of Hoodoo.

Here is a link for product testimonials: lm-made-a-difference-in-my-life-t20197.html

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Flair1982

Unread post by Flair1982 » Tue May 12, 2020 9:23 am

Thanks a lot Terra for your feedback.
OMG... so i've done something bad by putting my urine in his drink? :-(
I didn't knew ... i thought that it was a good substitute for MB. Should i do something to stop the negative effect?
Or will this stop by feeding him my MB?
Yesterday and today i've my mb in his food ( which was challenging :-) ) but i think that he ate it.
i'm still burning and praying every day over my honey jar. Adding it in his food/drinks will not be possible as he doesn't eat sweats or drink coffee.
I hope with my mb & the honey jar i will see some positive effect as i'm a little bit sad that i've maybe done something wrong when i've feed him my urine.

Have a nice day

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 12, 2020 5:16 pm

Flair1982,

I disagree strongly with Terra Rising. MANY women put a drop of urine in a drink to mark it for love.

Women with no periods due to PCOS, women who are pregnant, women who have had a hysterectomy, post-menopausal women, and transwomen ALL use this technique and feel confident and know they are practicing a time-honoured tradition.

Please read this thread (39 pages long at the time of this writing) on menstrual blood, urine, and sexual fluids.

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers
menstrual-blood-magic-questions-and-answers-t4800.html

And this is a free web page chapter from my online book "Hoodoo in Theory and practice:

BODY FLUIDS IN HOODOO: MENSTRUAL BLOOD, SEMEN, and URINE
http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
catherine yronwode

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed May 13, 2020 10:36 am

Me and the person I've been with on and off for the last 2 and a half years, had a small disagreement 3 days ago. He has completely stop contacting me. I'm afraid that he's actually moving on. He was a little distant already a little before the argument but has never gone more than a day without reaching out. I was going to try the menstrual blood, but if we are not seeing each other I have no way of doing it. I was thinking about a honey jar kit from the site. Any advice on spells or oil or powders, candles I can do. Thank you so much! I'm hurting right now 😔

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 13, 2020 12:02 pm

Sunandstars --

So often people realize too late the warning signs they should have heeded that indicate a relationship that was "on and off" is about to go "off" again, and possibly permannently.

Frankly, the likelihood of a self-described "on and off" relationship developing into a permanent relationship is low, in my experience as a reader and rootworker, who has served thousands of clients over the past 50 years. The reason for this is that the "off" periods indicate a lack of bonding. Small disagreements leading to short "off" periods fray at the tie that bind. Large disagreements cut the bond and it must be re-made. Instead of an ever-strengthening bond, the relationship evns up with multiple weak, frayed, cut, repaired bonds.

I suggest that rather than blindly order a honey jar to sweeten his words and thoughts -- which might not be the best option for your relationship -- that you get a brief psychic reading on the subject first.

HOODOO PSYCHICS:
http://hoodoopsychics.com

ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS AND ROOTOWRKERS
http://readersandrootworkers.com

Ask your reader what, IF ANY, spells can be suggested. Tell the reader that you are new at this and would like something simple that you can purchase as a kit, or make at home. Do not sign up for expensive rootwork at this point because the amount of time elapses since the break in contact is too short to hire someone who may charge $200.00 or more.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Kyw
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kyw » Wed May 13, 2020 12:28 pm

Sunandstars,

I’m sorry to hear that you are hurting. I have successfully reunited with an ex by using a honey jar made with balm of gilead and various other attraction herbs. Also, along with doing spell work, I would highly suggest researching the law of attraction. There are many videos available online that describe how to manifest your ex back into your life through meditation and visualization. Doing this, along with spell work gave me TREMENDOUS success. You MUST be in the right mental space to do any type of love spell. After you get him back, you should do a binding spell to make him stay with you. Wishing you all the best.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed May 13, 2020 1:31 pm

Thank you so much for your answer! I wish there was something else I could do that wasn't as expensive as a reading. With everything going on right now and no work, I can't afford the 3.99 a minute readingso. It'll add up pretty quick. I don't know if on and off was the right way to describe it. It's a casual relationship, because there was no talk of relationship, but we talked every day and saw each other 3 or 4 times a week. It was like a relationship but without the talk. Is there anything else I could try? If I happen to see him, can I do the MB? Thank you again!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed May 13, 2020 1:48 pm

Kyw

Thank you!
How do I do that honey jar with those ingredients? What are the steps? Any help is appreciated!😊

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed May 13, 2020 1:56 pm

Hello Sunandstars,

If you pre-book a reading with a member of AIRR, the cost would be less per minute than the $3.99 per minute for an instant reading through Hoodoo Psychics.

Also, you could sign up for a free reading and magical coaching on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour. The sign up form for the next show this Sunday (May 17) is here:
lmhrhour-free-readings-may-17-2020-astr ... 93403.html

If you do see him and are able to sneak your menstrual blood into his food or drink, it would not hurt to try. However, I can't help but feel that Miss cat nailed the issue with the kind of in-and-out energy you're seeing from your target. You want someone who will arrive and stay, with enough fortitude to work through any relationship problems vs. take a break altogether. It's something to consider, here and as a general principle.

If you want to try a honey jar on him, then purchase the kit, which includes all ingredients plus full instructions to remove any guesswork.

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation and Return Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Wed May 13, 2020 2:12 pm

Miss Athena,
Thank you! I think I saw your name on the list. Where do I go to pre book a reading? Also, will 5 to 10 minutes be enough? I will purchase the reconciliation jar. Also, will the red Penis candle with love me, follow me boy oil or powders help? Thank you again!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 13, 2020 3:33 pm

Sunandstars --

At AIRR, all 34 readers set their own rates. For example i charge $15.00 for a 10 minute reading, and this is a typical price. At AIRR, you select reader, click the link to book them and read their rates. If you like their rates, click, and a calendar pops up, if you like the dates and find one convenient to you, click and pay. Most accept Paypl, so you will need a Paypal account. Some accept money orders via mail. Some read by phone, some by email.

This thread is not about readings, however, so if you want to post or ask questions about readings, go to this part of the forum and look over the topic threads:

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, Hoodoo Psychics
association-of-independent-readers-and- ... s-f29.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

lacherrymoon

Unread post by lacherrymoon » Wed May 13, 2020 8:46 pm

I posted this before and didn't get a response...

Hi, my son's father and I had a fight in mid March and he said he was done with the relationship. We still live together and of course have a son together. We are still friendly as well. I did have a reading with an AIRR practitioner and she did say that we the possibility for reconciliation was still there, but it really was up to me whether I wanted that. I also had her do reconciliation work for me.

Before I had her do the reconciliation work, I'd ordered a reconciliation kit, reconciliation honey jar, come to me oil, and follow me boy oil. I'd like to still do my own work as I know this can be effective as well. If I should leave it alone as she's already done work, that is fine as well. If it's a good idea for me to do my own work, is what I have already ordered good? How should I use the come to me oil and follow me boy oil? I also won't be able to get hair for the honey jar. He has a bald fade haircut and literally cleans up any hair from shaving. Even if I did find some hair, I don't think I can tie them together! Thanks in advance for your help.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu May 14, 2020 5:23 am

Lacherrymoon,

I would contact your rootworker and let her know the items you purchased. Ask what kind of work you should do to complement the spell they are doing. Only the rootworker you are working with can answer this question. You could also ask them about the personal concern issues if they do want you to complete work in addition to theirs.

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Thu May 14, 2020 7:22 am

Hello everyone!
I'm purchasing a honey jar as I was advice. My question is, I read here that is a continuing thing. What does that mean? Do I have to keep up re filling it?
Also, I have a toothbrush, some clothes and a bar of soap that he left at my house. The soap, he's the only that used it and it's in a box. How can I use those to reconcile or for any other spell. I'm sorry about all the questions! I'm new here. Thank you everyone!

Sunandstars

Unread post by Sunandstars » Fri May 15, 2020 11:32 am

Can someone please please answer?! : (

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 15, 2020 11:36 am

Hello Sunandstars,

This forum is managed by a team of admins and moderators, who all volunteer their time answering posts from Lucky Mojo customers. We answer new posts generally within 48 hours, so your repeated posts across the threads imploring us for an answer is not the approach to take here. I suggest you employ a little more patience, as we will answer every post at our earliest possible opportunity.

That said, honey jars are continuous in that they can be worked for a very long time. You can re-open the jar and add honey or personal concerns as needed.

If you have a piece of your target's unwashed clothing, use that to make a doll baby. You can add some of the toothbrush bristles into that dolly as well. I would not use them in your honey jar, especially if you wish to feed your target items that you use the honey to cook with.

Flair1982

Unread post by Flair1982 » Fri May 15, 2020 11:51 am

Thanks a lot Catherine for your reply and feedback.
Today when i did my ritual and burned my pink candle on my honey jar , my right arm began to feel very hot.
First i thought that it was on fire, but i can't see anything and it doesn't feel hot at the outside, but i felt like it was burning.
Does somebody know what this could mean? Is this a good or a bad sign?

Thanks a lot and i wish you all a very nice day.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri May 15, 2020 11:55 am

Hello Flair1982,

We can't provide divination on the forum nor can we address physical ailments such as the one that you described. If you wish for divination on your situation with your honey jar, and whether you were being sent any signs, you can contact a member of AIRR for a reading:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”