Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

oceanblue
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by oceanblue » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:07 am

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give an update on my situation. It’s been nearly a year since I carried out any work.

My husband and I split up 8 years ago and never divorced. With occasional one of birthday message, Christmas and new year message...

Surprisingly, he came to my house last year Nov and December for a cuppa. In January he came over and stayed for 6hours and had dinner with my parents and I at which point I decided to feed him my blood in his coffee. He started asking if it’s me or my parents trying to reunite us. I was dumb struck... I stayed quite and then he continued “you tried a few years ago.” I immediately changed the subject as I wasn’t prepared for it.

Last weekend he came over again and I fed him my filed nails in his coffee this time.

I’m a little surprised he’s making time for me after all this time. Deep down I want him back like crazy, but protecting my heart from aches.

Today is Valentines and I’m going to his house unplanned as an excuse to see his sister. I would love to do some work but lost where to start at the moment. Please can you assist me. Thanks as always x

It’s star

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Hello oceanblue,

It may be too late to advise you on what to do for this visit, as Valentine's Day is over. However you can learn more about laying tricks for contact magic in the following threads, and save the information for your next visit with him:

working-sneaky-tricks-tricking-gifts-qu ... 14790.html

trick-an-object-or-gift-to-cause-love-i ... 19350.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:22 pm

my boyfriend left me a few days ago without any explanation or reason just out of the blue even though we’re in love. he doesn’t answer my messages and doesn’t want to see me. what can I do to make him come back to me and talk to me?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:38 pm

lanadelrey,

There are a lot of variables that could come into play here. Was this a new relationship? How long were you together? All of these things come into play. You may want to schedule a reading in order to see what the issue is and the best way to work. You can find a professional reader and rootworker here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

There are 104 pages on this thread on how to get a lover to return. I would start reading to get some ideas on what you can do. If you have any questions on products or techniques, please let us know and we will be happy to help.
HRCC Graduate #2145

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:04 pm

We’ve been together for 2 years and have talked about marriage and spending our lives together, he says we’re soulmates and that he can’t imagine life without me, and then he does this. I don’t understand what happened. I know there are 100 pages of posts to read through but that’s a lot to read and I’m in college with a lot of work right now lol in your experience what works best to reconcile with a lover? To bring back a boyfriend that left abruptly for no reason? What should I do?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:40 pm

lanadelrey,

What have you tried? I know that you have done honey jars and other love spells in the past. I mention reading this thread because we don't know what you have on hand, what you have tried and what you would like to work with. Once you have the outline of a plan worked out and how you want to work, we can help you with the details. If you have personal concerns from him, you may want to work with a doll baby or a skull candle. There is no one spell that works "best".

Working with Skull Candles: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

Reconciliation Spells: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

I recommend this book for love and reconciliation:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:49 pm

Okay, thank you for the recommendations, I’m gonna order the book. I haven’t tried anything yet because I wanted to know what would be the very best thing to try in this situation with no communication and separation despite love. I have personal concerns from him, what’s a doll baby?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:44 pm

lanadelrey,

Please take a look at this AIRR page for more information on working with dolls. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... nd_Poppets

This is the forum page on using doll babies for love: doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Reconciliation is one of the hardest forms of spell work there is. Take time to read up on the different spells before diving in. The book is going to give you some powerful spells and set you off on the right path.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Elphaba07

Unread post by Elphaba07 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:09 am

My significant and I had a fight this past weekend and during the fight he said we were done. We've spoken since, but he's insisting we are now just friends and haven't seen each other since the fight. Is there any type of work that I can do to help him change his mind and go back to the way things were before our fight?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:01 pm

Elphaba07,

Hello and welcome to the forum. You certainly found the right thread for your situation. I hope we can help you turn it around. First, I would follow the advice I gave above and read through some of these pages to get some ideas on how you want to work. Get together all personal concerns you have from him. These are very important links to your target that will help your spells be successful. They can be hair, worn clothes, pictures, hand writing, or birth dates.

I'll give you some product and spell links below to help you. Please check them out and let us know if you have any questions.

Reconciliation Products: https://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Sugar and Honey jars: https://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
HRCC Graduate #2145

Elphaba07

Unread post by Elphaba07 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:54 am

Terra Rising,
Thank you so much for the welcome, I look forward to learning much more from the forum.

I will look at the link you provided. If I don't have access to hair or worn clothes what else can I use? Can printing a picture work too?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:36 am

Elphaba07,

Yes, a picture can work. If you have their birth date, I would write that on the back of the picture to make the link stronger.

Please read this thread on personal concerns: personal-concerns-hair-photo-name-quest ... t9215.html
It will help break down what is preferred, weak links and how to make the link to the target stronger.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Elphaba07

Unread post by Elphaba07 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:39 am

Terra Rising,
Thank you, I will take a look at it.

One more question, we don't live together and now that we are broken up I probably won't be seeing him until he's ready. We only text. Does this make it difficult to get this work done?

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:34 pm

Thank you for the links, do you think I should do a honey jar? What should I do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:41 pm

Elphaba07 --

Yes distance does make a difference -- but each case is different. Generally, however, distance weakens spell work.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:42 pm

lanadelrey --

I recommend a short reading with someone who can give you practical spell-casting advice based on what divination reveals bout your case.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:03 pm

I had a reading and was told he would come back, but no spell instructions were given to me lol I checked out the doll links Terra Rising gave me and I made one with his picture (I was feeling very Fatal Attraction while doing it lol) and I think I’m probably gonna do a honey jar but should I or should I try something else? I know reconciliation spells are hard, but what’s the most effective one? My boyfriend and I have a lot of love between us but it feels like he got distracted and forgot or something. I need to bring him back and remind him of our love, you know what I mean? What’s the best reconciliation spell?

FiachnaCybele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by FiachnaCybele » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi lanadelrey,

There's not really a "best" or "most effective" spell. It's all about finding the one that's appropriate for what you're trying to accomplish. So, if you feel like he's already sweet to you, then you might want work with something like Follow Me Boy to turn his attention back to you, and make him follow you around.

This thread is full of excellent ideas, too. I highly recommend reading all 104 pages to see what others have done and the successes and obstacles they've had. If something sounds similar to your scenario, you'll have a great idea of some appropriate work to do.

Best of luck!
Fiachna Cybele
HRCC #2163G
Tarot Reader & Conjure

Thank you St. Joseph, Michael, & Raphael!

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Thank you very much for your help ❤️

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”