Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:31 pm

Hello TinaMarie14,

I'm sorry but we have no way of knowing the purpose of such work or even if it were spiritually motivated in the first place. You may wish to get a reading to determine what went on behind it. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

FlowerOfTheStorm
Newly Registered

Unread post by FlowerOfTheStorm » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 am

I’ve been left from the real love of my life 7 YEARS ago. He left me one cold morning without reasons. WITHOUT reasons. I had just received the letter from hospital telling me i’ve got a non-lethal but w/o solution medical condition. I did everything at that time. Begged. Yelled. Went into his house. Waited for him under his office. Sent him and his family presents (we were fiancee). Then rampage, rage, cry and everything. Time has gone by. My physical condition went worse, my beloved guru died, my father got seriously ill. I’ve tried to know other people, everywhere. I’ve been in treatment for depression. Nothing worked. This July he came to me IN DREAMS carried by my beloved ones on the Otherside. But now not only hates me, he stays with another girl since 3 years and they live together since 1 years and half. I’ve never met him again not even casually, even if we live so close. He never ever watched out for me, again. But something happened after my dream.

Tried everything seen online: the “call me in 9 days” bag, the “love me or burn me” ritual and one invented by me where I ordered the spirits to tear apart him from his “new” girlfriend. She doesn’t deserve all this love. I don’t have everything she has. I need it to live for the time I have left on this world.

Last, i’ve tried 20 days ago circa the “Rule my man” enchant and nothing’s working... i’m Speedily getting worse, my body’s falling apart...and my heart it’s so heavy I can’t bear it anymore.
Please, someone help. I’m not enough skilled, as you can see.

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:38 pm

Many Blessing to Ms Catherine and lucky mojo fantastic team,

Thanks you guys for helping me and thousand like me people who really help in our hard time. really appreciate that.

Ms Catherine after doing spell works and hire AIRR rootworker I seen some improvement between me and my husband. but still he is NOT COMING BACK.

I really need help for BINDING LOVE SPELL. I went through too many topics and search but I didn't found any spell. I did seen Tying mens nature spell. but I cant get my HUSBAND SEMAN. I just had his HAIR and SHIRT. please if you can GUIDE some spell which i can do to bund him with me life time. so he can't leave me again.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:33 pm

Hello FlowerOfTheStorm,

Please do not post the same question multiple times as this is against forum rules. We answer every post and although we try to get to them all quickly, sometimes it takes a little time. Please be patient.

I have moved your post to the topic on reconciliation as this appears to be your goal. Please read through the many posts here and I am sure you will find something that speaks to you. I can't comment on any of the spells you have tried because they do not appear to involve Lucky Mojo products or even hoodoo itself, both of which are the focus on this forum.

I do have to say, however, that after seven years apart, and his long-standing relationship with another woman during this time, your chances of reconciliation are very small. Give yourself a time frame in which to work, and you will have your answer by the end of it (and sometimes that answer is No).

In that event, I would suggest you get a Cut and Clear spell kit to remove all emotional ties to this man so you can get on with your life productively. It feels a waste of time to carry such a big torch for someone who has clearly moved on himself.
https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

I hope this helps. Please look after yourself and good luck to you.

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Ms. Catherine many blessing to you and your team.

On September 19 I ask question. but still waiting for your reply. I'm posting here again.

Many Blessing to Ms Catherine and lucky mojo fantastic team,

Thanks you guys for helping me and thousand like me people who really help in our hard time. really appreciate that.

Ms Catherine after doing spell works and hire AIRR rootworker I seen some improvement between me and my husband. but still he is NOT COMING BACK.

I really need help for BINDING LOVE SPELL. I went through too many topics and search but I didn't found any spell. I did seen Tying mens nature spell. but I cant get my HUSBAND SEMAN. I just had his HAIR and SHIRT. please if you can GUIDE some spell which i can do to bund him with me life time. so he can't leave me again.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:54 am

Hello Serenaali,

Since you are working with a rootworker, I would ask them what your next steps should be. They know your situation better than we do, and know what work they have already attempted.

In general, you should give yourself a time limit of how long you are willing to work towards your goal before accepting that the lack of a positive outcome is an answer in itself. God answers every prayer, and sometimes that answer is indeed a No. Set a date and if you do not have positive movement or complete manifestation by that time, you should move on.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

FlowerOfTheStorm
Newly Registered

Unread post by FlowerOfTheStorm » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:56 pm

What’s a rootworker? Sorry for my ignorance. I’m a newbie.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:56 am

Hello FlowerOfTheStorm,

Don't apologize for asking questions and seeking answers! We've all had to start somewhere. I often say the only ignorant question is one that remains unasked.

A rootworker is someone who practices hoodoo, and typically refers to a professional who provides these services to paying clients. You can find a directory of professional rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.com/

I hope this helps clear up the mystery!

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Interested in reconciling with an ex, however I got a reading and got a Tower Reversed as our main issue. The suggested advice is for me to open up how i feel lightly so that he can feel comfortable coming back...the problem is he never stays...(abandonment issues, holding on to the past, commitment issues)....we have two small children together as well...

TheApprentice
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheApprentice » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:26 am

Hi, I'm new here. Not sure exactly if I want to post a question if I do it here. Or do I create a new post, or even how to create a new post. I attempted to read this post to find some tips for what to do for my specific situation, but then there are so many different recommdations for the case listed on this post. Thinking I should just post mine. Before I spill the beans about what has happened so far, Where do I post?

Evan Lionhart
Site Admin

Unread post by Evan Lionhart » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi TheApprentice,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! Since you're new here I would suggest perusing the forum for spell advice on your situation. Generally, on-topics can be answered in the thread, so there's no need to create a new topic as it will just be moved.

Being that it sounds like you might need some help getting started, might I recommend looking into getting a reading to see how to proceed with your spell work? You should also be able to get a general idea of where to start from the links below. Also the search parameters for the forum are pretty detailed, so searching for what you need may bring the best results:

spells-to-force-coerce-dominate-control ... 13860.html
spells-for-ex-lover-ex-spouse-to-return ... -t650.html
spells-to-get-in-contact-or-reconnect-c ... t2982.html

Good luck and enjoy!
Evan Lionhart

Thank you St. Christopher • Thank you St. Michael

ladythrelkeld

Unread post by ladythrelkeld » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:11 pm

It’s been a couple years since I have worked anything. Looking to reconcile with soon to be exhusband. (Divorce is almost final). There is another woman involved. I have started a honey jar for him, a sour jar for their relationship and a freezer spell to freeze her out. I had a reading this morning and was told there is a good chance but it’s going to be difficult and take 2/3 months of continuous work. She also said everything I have started is good but I am lacking some reconciliation work. I didn’t have the supplies for that so I placed an order this morning. I know it’s going to take 3 weeks or so to come in.

So my question is should I wait for the supplies or start something basic now?

I also went ahead and got some block buster, road opener and skull spell supplies. To have on hand just in case. He’s the most stubborn person I have ever met.

Cdsess
Newly Registered

Unread post by Cdsess » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:21 am

My ex and sons father broke up with me last month but we are still in constant communication and see each other every day. Last week I made him some food with my menstrual blood in it and he ate all of it. I also put my finger nails, blood and vagina juices in his water. My question is how long will the process take to get him back? I spoke and visualized what I wanted to happen as I was adding the blood in.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:04 am

ladythrelkeld,

I'm glad you had a reading on your situation. All your work so far sounds solid. Do you have physical contact with him? Could you use some of your personal concerns in his food or drink? I would keep working that honey jar. Place some of the honey on your tongue when you know you will talk to him so your words will be sweet. Do you have any of his old shirts to make a doll baby? That is what I would do. Use a rosebud for the heart and baptize it in his name. Talk to it and sleep with it at night.

You can find out more on doll babies here: doll-babies-for-love-and-healing-t29089.html

Good Luck!
A Tarot Reading, Bone Throwing, Tactical Conjuress
HRCC Graduate #2145

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:11 am

Cdsess,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I moved your post to this thread on reconciliation. I need to ask that you do not create new topics in the forum. Instead, please use the search bar to find the correct topic for your question. If you still have questions after reading through a thread, use the Quick reply on the bottom of the page.

Good job using the personal concerns. The process varies. It could be 3 days or 3 weeks. I would read through this thread to get some more ideas for spells. You could also get a reading from a professional rootworker and they will be able to give you some specific works you should try. You can find a reader for your situation at AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

ladythrelkeld

Unread post by ladythrelkeld » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:52 am

Terra Rising,
The only thing I have is a sweat shirt, but my daughter has been wearing for about a year. Will that do?

He is currently working 2 states away from me so there will be no physical contact until Christmas, she is coming with him so I doubt we will be in a good or drink situation. In the freezer spell I told her not to come.

Also, I think I may have messed up the dresser spell. On my petition I told her to “get way from him”. I did not use his name. Will that create an issue?

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:38 pm

ladythrelkeld,

No go on the sweatshirt. It would be your daughter's personal concern now, not his.

Who is "she"? Another woman? If so and she does come on the visit it would be perfect to place some Hot Foot powder in her shoes or dust her purse.

Redo the freezer spell if you think you messed up. All you need to put is her name, birthday if you know it or a picture, and maybe some fancy words like "F#$% off homewrecker" or "Leave! You frosty B$&%h!" But remember, freezer spells are not break up spells. They will freeze them out of a situation but it will not cause fighting between them.

https://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good Luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

sarbeth

Unread post by sarbeth » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:44 pm

Hello!

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post, I wasn’t quite sure. I recently ordered a reconciliation kit (and posted some questions on that as well) but I’ve been thinking about my situation since I placed my order. We haven’t been together for awhile, but we’ve been intimately speaking and seeing each other fairly regularly since we broke up. Last I knew, he still had a picture of us hanging up in his room. The last time we spoke he said he had to delete my number otherwise he knew he’d text me too much. That’s all to say, feelings are still there to some extent. My close friend is a reader, and she did a reading for me the other day. She said he feels sad, depressed, tormented, but won’t make any moves. She then asked where we’d be 5 years in the future and it showed marriage. Obviously this is a good sign. She has read for me in the past, and it’s always the same thing: he’s sad, he’s depressed, he hates how things are with us, and he wants to be together, but he won’t make moves (he’s stubborn!) She’s also said that he can most likely feel my energy, which I admit can be sad and anxious, and that’s part of why he doesn’t make moves. My energy is still there, he can feel it, it’s intense, so he doesn’t move forward. So my question is this: should I continue with the reconciliation kit I ordered? Or should I order a cut and clear instead? Cut my energy off from him in an effort to remove that connection? I don’t think I can do both because it seems like they have conflicting goals. Ultimately, the goal is to reconcile, but I don’t know if the reconciliation work is better or the cut and clear (if that’s even a good idea at all). Thank you so much for your help!

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:22 am

sarbeth,

Honestly, I would get a second opinion. Your friend who is a reader is still tied to you and therefore biased. She may not consider her self to be and probably really good at what she does. However when it comes to love, it is best if you get a reading from someone who will look at the situation emotionally unattached to the individuals. If you have a reading done by a reader who is familiar with rootwork, you can then ask about spells and what should be done.
Some questions you may want to consider are: "Will we return to a committed relationship in the next 3 months? What is holding him back/blocking him from loving me? Is there another woman? " This will outline a timeframe, let you know what the problem is and if there are rivals. I recommend going to a member of AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Cut and Clear isn't just for spiritual ties. It can cut him away completely if that is what needs to happen. If your relationship is meant to be, then he can return improved. If not, he goes on his way. Mainly it is used when you are ready to be done with something and don't want to keep obsessing over it. Do not do both spells.

Best of luck!
HRCC Graduate #2145

TheApprentice
Newly Registered

Unread post by TheApprentice » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:41 pm

Thanks, I decided not to do anything else to reconcile the situation. He effed up pretty bad and he would be too much to clean up and too much to deal with and probably not worth it. Technically he came back and I didn't do any work to make that happen. Started looking into work because something else was going on. I found out who the influence was. It seems to be a so called friend who happens to be female. No other relationships that he seems to have tried seems to work, and i suspect this female put something on him or has some dirt on him. She may also put something against all women that attempt to be with him.

I say that because we were on a date once and he mentioned this friend and some trouble that she had been through. Everything was similar to situations I had been through. A light came on and I realized he'd asked me for advice for this friend numerous times. I'm thinking without me knowing what was going on, something was reversing things back to her that she sent my way. In my case things seemed to work out, but in her case it seemed to dig her a deeper whole.

This year, I've really gotten spiritual clarity, and lots of work done. I feel clear of this mess but before any one enters my womb in the future. I plan to do a spiritual investigation and do anything I need to stay on top of the matter.

sbabyy10
Newly Registered

Unread post by sbabyy10 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:37 pm

Hi guys!

I feel like I've had a tough time figuring out how to work my situation and that hopefully ya'll can help me narrow it down.
I have been doing some work on my ex

Here's a little background... We met and fell in love in a whirlwind last year in March. This year, we had some problems hit our relationship and broke up because of this. For fear of being judged about personal decisions, I'll just say that we had an unplanned pregnancy. This put a lot of stress on the relationship and was ultimately why we broke it off. Shortly after breaking up (2 months or less), we reconciled because we missed our deep connection. We have not fully committed back into a relationship, but have only been exclusively seeing one another.

However, every few months he gets down, and tells me that he isn't sure we should be talking, that our past and the pain is hurting him, and that its hard for him to imagine us together in the future, and that we would be better off as friends. He also always mentions that he'll always love me, he still has feelings and he cares about me.

I am wondering what spells or paths I can take change this behavior. Im looking for something that will keep us together, heal the past, and open up our future.

I am very passionate about using vigil candles, so anything involving those would be a plus!

I hope you guys can help me :)

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:27 am

sbabyy10,

Please don't feel like you'll be judged here. We have all been through some rough spots in our lives and we are working to live the best life we can.

Healing should play a part in your efforts to rekindle this relationship. I would also consider a reading to see if the relationship is able to move foreword. Sometimes the pains of the past lessen with time and others do not. A reading will help you understand if this something he will always bring up or if the two of you can take the next step. You can find professional readers and rootworkers here:

The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour - Free Readings every Sunday
get-free-psychic-readings-and-rootwork- ... 93501.html

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) -- pre-paid scheduled readings
http://readersandrootworkers.org

Hoodoo Psychics (1-888-4-HOODOO)
http://hoodoopsychics.com

If you receive an encouraging outcome, I would do a Reconciliation Honey jar to keep him sweet to you. Then I would work with Love Me products.

Lucky Mojo Spell Kits provide all the ingredients you need, plus complete instructions to guide you as you work the spell. Here is what's included:

1 candle
1 star candle holder
1 dram of ritual oil
1 packet of herbs
1 sheet parchment paper
1 jar of honey
Complete instructions for use

SPL-HON-RECO
Reconciliation, Return, Heal Love Honey Spell
$20.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
HRCC Graduate #2145

sbabyy10
Newly Registered

Unread post by sbabyy10 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:54 am

Thank you so much Terra Rising!
I will get a reading asap.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:41 pm

Good luck, sbabyy10!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:55 pm

Hello all,

I did something bad and I need your help. My boyfriend feels betrayed by me because of something I did, do you have any spells or jars I could do to make him get over that betrayal and forgive me? I’ve tried communicating with him but he won’t listen. I don’t know what to do and I don’t want to lose him. Please help.

Terra Rising
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Terra Rising » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 am

lanadelrey,

I believe you asked this question before on this thread a few years ago. Reconciliation is usually suggested for this but if you have already tried it or have been working for over 6 months, I would suggest cutting ties and work on bringing in someone knew or healing your heart. It can be easy to fall into a trap of one more spell, or one more reading. Sometimes there isn't a way to fix things between people. Depending on how long you have been working, you should reflect on how to move forward. If that person is meant to be they will come around but the focus on the past can also keep you from meeting a person who is a match for you. I hope this doesn't come across as harsh because that is not my intent. It's just hard to see people stuck.

I would do a Cut and Clear spell followed by Road Opener work.

Cut and Clear: https://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Road Opener: https://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

I hope this helps.
HRCC Graduate #2145

Southern-Spirits.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”