Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Miss Athena
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:31 pm

Hello TinaMarie14,

I'm sorry but we have no way of knowing the purpose of such work or even if it were spiritually motivated in the first place. You may wish to get a reading to determine what went on behind it. You can find readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

FlowerOfTheStorm
Newly Registered

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread post by FlowerOfTheStorm » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:20 am

I’ve been left from the real love of my life 7 YEARS ago. He left me one cold morning without reasons. WITHOUT reasons. I had just received the letter from hospital telling me i’ve got a non-lethal but w/o solution medical condition. I did everything at that time. Begged. Yelled. Went into his house. Waited for him under his office. Sent him and his family presents (we were fiancee). Then rampage, rage, cry and everything. Time has gone by. My physical condition went worse, my beloved guru died, my father got seriously ill. I’ve tried to know other people, everywhere. I’ve been in treatment for depression. Nothing worked. This July he came to me IN DREAMS carried by my beloved ones on the Otherside. But now not only hates me, he stays with another girl since 3 years and they live together since 1 years and half. I’ve never met him again not even casually, even if we live so close. He never ever watched out for me, again. But something happened after my dream.

Tried everything seen online: the “call me in 9 days” bag, the “love me or burn me” ritual and one invented by me where I ordered the spirits to tear apart him from his “new” girlfriend. She doesn’t deserve all this love. I don’t have everything she has. I need it to live for the time I have left on this world.

Last, i’ve tried 20 days ago circa the “Rule my man” enchant and nothing’s working... i’m Speedily getting worse, my body’s falling apart...and my heart it’s so heavy I can’t bear it anymore.
Please, someone help. I’m not enough skilled, as you can see.

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:38 pm

Many Blessing to Ms Catherine and lucky mojo fantastic team,

Thanks you guys for helping me and thousand like me people who really help in our hard time. really appreciate that.

Ms Catherine after doing spell works and hire AIRR rootworker I seen some improvement between me and my husband. but still he is NOT COMING BACK.

I really need help for BINDING LOVE SPELL. I went through too many topics and search but I didn't found any spell. I did seen Tying mens nature spell. but I cant get my HUSBAND SEMAN. I just had his HAIR and SHIRT. please if you can GUIDE some spell which i can do to bund him with me life time. so he can't leave me again.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:33 pm

Hello FlowerOfTheStorm,

Please do not post the same question multiple times as this is against forum rules. We answer every post and although we try to get to them all quickly, sometimes it takes a little time. Please be patient.

I have moved your post to the topic on reconciliation as this appears to be your goal. Please read through the many posts here and I am sure you will find something that speaks to you. I can't comment on any of the spells you have tried because they do not appear to involve Lucky Mojo products or even hoodoo itself, both of which are the focus on this forum.

I do have to say, however, that after seven years apart, and his long-standing relationship with another woman during this time, your chances of reconciliation are very small. Give yourself a time frame in which to work, and you will have your answer by the end of it (and sometimes that answer is No).

In that event, I would suggest you get a Cut and Clear spell kit to remove all emotional ties to this man so you can get on with your life productively. It feels a waste of time to carry such a big torch for someone who has clearly moved on himself.
https://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

I hope this helps. Please look after yourself and good luck to you.

Serenaali

Unread post by Serenaali » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:28 pm

Ms. Catherine many blessing to you and your team.

On September 19 I ask question. but still waiting for your reply. I'm posting here again.

Many Blessing to Ms Catherine and lucky mojo fantastic team,

Thanks you guys for helping me and thousand like me people who really help in our hard time. really appreciate that.

Ms Catherine after doing spell works and hire AIRR rootworker I seen some improvement between me and my husband. but still he is NOT COMING BACK.

I really need help for BINDING LOVE SPELL. I went through too many topics and search but I didn't found any spell. I did seen Tying mens nature spell. but I cant get my HUSBAND SEMAN. I just had his HAIR and SHIRT. please if you can GUIDE some spell which i can do to bund him with me life time. so he can't leave me again.

Thanks

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:54 am

Hello Serenaali,

Since you are working with a rootworker, I would ask them what your next steps should be. They know your situation better than we do, and know what work they have already attempted.

In general, you should give yourself a time limit of how long you are willing to work towards your goal before accepting that the lack of a positive outcome is an answer in itself. God answers every prayer, and sometimes that answer is indeed a No. Set a date and if you do not have positive movement or complete manifestation by that time, you should move on.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

FlowerOfTheStorm
Newly Registered

Unread post by FlowerOfTheStorm » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:56 pm

What’s a rootworker? Sorry for my ignorance. I’m a newbie.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:56 am

Hello FlowerOfTheStorm,

Don't apologize for asking questions and seeking answers! We've all had to start somewhere. I often say the only ignorant question is one that remains unasked.

A rootworker is someone who practices hoodoo, and typically refers to a professional who provides these services to paying clients. You can find a directory of professional rootworkers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.com/

I hope this helps clear up the mystery!

KrystalK

Unread post by KrystalK » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:10 pm

Interested in reconciling with an ex, however I got a reading and got a Tower Reversed as our main issue. The suggested advice is for me to open up how i feel lightly so that he can feel comfortable coming back...the problem is he never stays...(abandonment issues, holding on to the past, commitment issues)....we have two small children together as well...

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”